Professional Bondage And Torture - Methodology Of Torture

The Sting Of Submission

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Come gaze upon the Gorgeous Natalie Minx as she experiences the electricity and the passion of pure unadulterated submission under the ever watchful eyes and hands of Master Warlock. What follows is a 90 minute journey into the heart and mind of a true and beautiful bmissive plaything. Her long lithe sculpted body literally crying out for the kiss of the whip and the sharp caress of her master's cane, the nerve endings on her skin, becoming a sensory portal to the abject pleasures of the flesh. Struggle, spanking, suspension, flogging, paddling, stocks, whipping, caning and more!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:34:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Sting Of Submission

History Torture 6-Punishment Of A Virgin

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Betty Bi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!

But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be t.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download History Torture 6-Punishment Of A Virgin

Der Sadisten Zirkel Vol.25: Fifty Steps of Pain

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Karina Hamburg, Master Bob, Theresa
Genres: BDSM, Sado, Maso, Bizarre, Extreme, Pain, Fisting, Pussy Pumping, Bondage, Male

The schwarze Dorn series waits for a Special Edition! Fifty Steps Of Pain is harder and crazier than anything you've ever seen! Fisting, spanking, piss games, pussy pumping, bondage and pain-filled screams that goes through wall of the torture chamber. A two ladies are here in the room and they will go across the painfull lessons of their master with 100% submission. They should smile to the master or the tortures can be more harder....

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:37:35
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1227kbps

File size: 969.9 MB

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel Vol.25: Fifty Steps of Pain

The Raw Series Explodes

Release Year: 2018

These are 100% live onscreen tie-ups. No scripts, no edits, no baloney.
120 enticing minutes of non-stop action... 13 scenes, live from Harmony Studios.
Hog ties, bed ties, spread-eagles, pole ties, lots of touching elbows and custom gags.
You will watch in wide eyed anticipation!! Ruthless ropers with bad attitudes.
Squirming honeys with fully packed mouths.

Duration: 1:59:19
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download The Raw Series Explodes

Medical+Bound+Enema+Training

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

Lena Ramon is delivered to Gina Rae to be sold into slavery. Gina is asked to use her special enema therapy to prepare Lena for her new owners. Once in the cell, spunky Lena is overpowered by Gina and her evil side kick. She is given enemas and but plugs in hopes of making her more cooperative. Feisty Lena fights it all the way.

Duration: 2:20:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1373kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Medical+Bound+Enema+Training

Cheerleader Training Camp

Studio: Powershotz

Angelica is in a bind. She wants to become a cheerleader but not sure she can make the team. Angelica will do anything to get on the team even being hogtied and getting spanked. Who knew bondage was part the process for becoming a cheerleader. Angelica learns the hard way what it takes to become a pretty cheerleader for her school. Come and see if Angelica has what it takes to become a cheerleader .

Duration: 2:24:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cheerleader Training Camp

Girl-Girl Bondage Scene 4

Picture the classic Banner Girl! 6 inch skyscraper heels over honey colored stockings.
Her tight mini-skirt barely covers her lacy panties.
She's busting out of her push up bra, probably
because her elbows are strapped tight behind her back.
Her lipsticked mouth is packed with an intruding ball gag.

Duration: 1:43:15
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1170kbps

File size: 988.6 MB

Download Girl-Girl Bondage Scene 4

Hoisted - Sybil Hawthorne

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The twisted minds produce intense treatments and predicaments. Normally a caning is hardly enough to make Sybil beg for a break, but these are not normal circumstances. She is on her toes and whenever she rests on her heels there is a nasty shock in store for her. She is a crier, there is no doubt about that, but she will do anything to satisfy her audience. When she hangs her entire weight from her hair they show their approval and she shows how much she craves it. Anything they want to see, she will do.

Duration: 1:31:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hoisted - Sybil Hawthorne

Malice

Jewell Marceau breaks into her bosses filing cabinet to steal legal documents that will insure a hostile take over of the company. As Jewell makes her escape free and clear she is startled by a dark, anonymous stranger who somehow knows exactly what she's up to. Threatened, abducted, and then tied, Jewell has found herself in an inescapable predicament, but has sworn not to leak any information.

Duration: 1:47:00

File size: 988.0 MB

Download Malice

Kunt4sale Rain Degrey

Pd puts it best himself. "It's not just a room full of sadists. It's an internet world full of sadists. We're simply the instruments." Rain is the bitch of the month, this time. Sure, she's a bit nervous, facing the collective will of the twisted. The members have a lot of questions they want answered. They need to know everything about her if they're going to take full advantage. She says pain is her favorite thing so they're going to give her plenty.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:50:20
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 613kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kunt4sale Rain Degrey

Chinese Water Torture featuring Elise Graves

Release Year: 2009
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Bondage, humilation

Before the real torture even starts they have her bolted to the floor. PD sets up a steady drip of water over her forehead. When it starts she is relaxed and calm but after a few hours of water torture she's crying and the games haven't even really begun.

Format: real
Duration: 1:35:45
Video: 852x488, RV40

File size: 517.7 MB

Download Chinese Water Torture featuring Elise Graves

Adventures Of Agent DD

Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent Dd... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!

Duration: 1:55:57

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adventures Of Agent DD

Der Sadisten Zirkel - part 25. Fifty Steps of Pain

Studio: MMV
Genres: BDSM, Sado, Maso, Bizarre, Extreme, Pain, Fisting, Pussy Pumping, Bondage, Male Domination

The schwarze Dorn series is harder and crazier than anything you've ever seen! Fisting, spanking, piss games, pussy pumping, bondage and pain-filled screams that goes through wall of the torture chamber. A two ladies are here in the room and they will go across the painfull lessons of their master with 100% submission. They should smile to the master or the tortures can be more harder....

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel - part 25. Fifty Steps of Pain

Harmony Concepts

Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Amber Michaels, Mary Jane, Jack Banner, Julie Simone
Genres: Bondage, Stockings, Ball Gag

These are 100% reside on-screen tieups. No edits, no programs, no baloney. Moments of non-stop alluring motion... 13 views, live from Companies. Hog ties, bed ties, spread-eagles a great deal of pressing arms and gags,, pole ties. You will watch in wide-eyed expectancy!! Ruthless ropers with attitudes that are poor. Squirming honeys with fully packed lips.

Duration: 1:59:19
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1462kbps

Download Harmony Concepts

Captured Cop - The Explosion

Three classic videos now available on the web completely uncut and digitally re-mastered! That's right, you have within your view the entire Captured Cop Trilogy, the twisted tail of two crooks named Boris and Natasha who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a large sum of cash. It's chase them down and tie them up action like you have never seen before.

Duration: 2:08:12
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 762kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Captured Cop - The Explosion

Paraphil

Cast: Diana, Jennifer, Mia Anderson, Phil, Andreas, Fash, Miss Betty, Daniel Cash, Domina Sarinah, Don Miguel, Miss Jill
Genres: BDSM, Device, Fetish, Bondage, FemDom, Strap-on, All Sex, Hardcore

This BDSM film focuses on the rather complex mental play that occurs between a top and bottom. It will arouse, excite, and repel you at the same time.
Like the pain of ropes against the skin and the pleasure felt when your captor touches you, this movie has it all. Welcome to the other side...

Duration: 3:51:26
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Paraphil

Die Milchmagd

Video language: German

Seit Tagen schon melkt die Milchmagd Luise das Vieh des Bauern ohne jeden Erfolg. Als diesem auch noch der Samenerguss ausbleibt, fürchtet er das Wirken von Hexerei und meldet die Vorgänge den Hexenjägern der Inquisition. Die Richter vermuten, dass die Magd durch Hexenzauber Milch- und Samenraub begangen hat. Doch wo hält sie ihre Beute versteckt, wenn nicht tief in ihrem sündigen Leib?

Duration: 1:41:19
Video: 576x320, XviD, 812kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Die Milchmagd

Ashley Renee's Kink & Trash

Get ready for 100% bondage with some of the best bondage models in the world. Ashley Renee's Kink & Trash Vol. 3 features six vignettes with full nudity and girl on girl fetish play. From the dungeon to the living room, we have it all for you in this 90-minute bondage film.

Duration: 1:32:01

File size: 852.9 MB

Download Ashley Renee's Kink & Trash

Jewell's Session With Mistress Gemini

Jewell Marceau's session with Mistress Gemini proved to be a latex lovers dream come true! Jewell was in heaven as her rubber clad domme sensually groped her, used her, spanked her, and fucked her. Jewell's latex covered curves squirmed beneath tight bondage, cane strikes, spanks, flogging, and whips from a single tail! Breast bondage and torture is put upon the submissive girl, as well as ballgags, vibrators, and nipple clamps. A latex hood is applied, then a straight jacket, until being further used by Mistress Gemini as her personal fuck toy.

Duration: 1:47:33
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

Download Jewell's Session With Mistress Gemini

Bondage Stars Vol. 14

Studio: Thebondagechannel

Dia wanted her clothes off but she did not expect my razor sharp dagger. She starts to sweat as the blade crosses her breasts, slowly cutting away her clothes. By the time I start poking her nipples with the blade she is damp. The nipple teasing is intense and relentless. Dias muscles pop. Her drool pours. Her eyes widen. Her soaked panties are stuffed and taped in to muffle the screams of intense nipple teasing. Dia is sweating and drooling from over 40 minutes of nipple teasing. Now she gets what she asked for from the beginning. I tie Dias big toes to her nipples to keep her feet exposed. The erocillator against her clit keeps her on edge. The foot teasing begins with feather tickling. Then two canes make Dia scream, then orgasms make her hoarse and hanging limp, sitting in a pool of drool, swear and cum. Christina Carter said after this scene, I didnt know if we were shooting or making love. You be the judge in this long slow, tease, bind and teasing scene ending a slow drawn out .

Duration: 1:49:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps

Download Bondage Stars Vol. 14

Interrogatio Die Tierhexe

Video language: German

Nachdem immer wieder Futter auf mysteriöse Weise aus den Stallungen des Gutsherren verschwun-den ist, vermutet man das Wirken einer Tierhexe, einem Weib, das es versteht, zur Tarnung die Gestalt eines Tieres anzunehmen. Und tatsächlich, eines Tages ertappt man Mathilda auf frischer Tat beim Stehlen von Möhren. Da diese bereits schon einmal vor dem Hexengericht stand, liegt der Verdacht nahe, die Schuldige gefunden zu haben. Um die Vermutung zu beweisen wird die Hexe einer Reihe von harten Prüfungen unterzogen. Sollte sie die Tierhexe sein, so steht es geschrieben, dann tritt die Verwandlung dann ein, wenn man sie hält und behandelt wie das Tier, dessen Gestalt sie anzunehmen versteht. So wird das Weib erst als Hündin abgerichtet, dann als Stute dressiert und getrimmt - beides erträgt die Hexe, ohne dass der Wandel eintritt. Doch dann soll sie als Kaninchen gestoßen werden, mit der großen mittelalterlichen Rammelmaschine!

Duration: 1:34:41
Video: 576x320, XviD, 877kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 698.6 MB

Download Interrogatio Die Tierhexe

Jewell's Favorite Ballgags & Hogties

After applying fresh bright red lipstick Jewell sets off to share her large collection of huge ball gags with the camera. Gag by gag, they increase in size, stretching the beautiful Jewell to her limit. After her "fashion show," you'll be in the mood to have a cigarette of your own, but it doesn't stop there as Jewell then endures a series of fabulous hogties. Clothed, corseted or naked, but almost always with a ballgag, Jewell struggles against her ropes with an endless flood of drool as the scenes progress. Each tie refusing to disappoint the bondage fan, her hogtie fest culminates in made orgasms and a penetrating dildo tied into place.

Duration: 1:56:13
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1185kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jewell's Favorite Ballgags & Hogties

The Tickle Channel Part 20

muscular ashlee chambers is stretched out for some slow sensual tickling. i run my fingers over her entire ticklish body, including her nipples and huge clit. 2. ashlee chambers' huge clit is red, swollen and throbbing from my attention. i torment her by dragging a feather slowly across her huge clit. ashlee goes from moaning on the edge of orgasm to loud laughter. 3. i tickle muscular ashlee chamber's feet while a small vibrator keeps her hyper sensitive huge clit busy. 4. i tape the vibrator over ashlee's huge clit, tape gag her, and leave her to squirm to multiple orgasms.

Duration: 1:37:50
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2361kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Tickle Channel Part 20

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

Lovely Ivy Breann learns life as a slavegirl. She is punished with whips, gags, and canes. She feels the bite of clamps and heavy weights on her nipples and pussy lips. She endures made orgasms in bondage. In a show of true submission, she allows her attractive red hair to be cut off and her head razored completely smooth.

Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1212kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

She's In Charge

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Riley Reid, Bonnie Rotten, Remy LaCroix, Adriana Chechik, Kota Sky, Megan Rain, Sara Luvv, Chanel Preston, Aidra Fox, Dahlia Sky, Aiden Starr,Karmen Karma
Genres: Fetish, Domination, BDSM, Lesbian, Strapon, Toy, DT

Every bad girl needs to be taught a lesson from time to time. Watch Bonnie Rotten, Riley Reid, Dahlia Sky, Chanel Preston, Karmen Karma, Megan Rain, Sara Luvv and Aiden Starr as take their punishment and submit to the sexual proclivities of their lesbian master. So bow down to her every whim and desire because tonight - She's In Charge!

Duration: 2:07:45
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1193kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download She's In Charge

Insex - Caged (Endurance) (101's 48 Hour Live Feed Day 1) (Live Feed From Oct 24) RAW

Studio: Insex
Cast: Insex - Caged
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture, Realtime Show

Caged is the documentation of day one of 101's 48 hour Live Feed. Her ordeal is chronicled throughout the piece by a clock in the background. 101 spends much of her first day languishing in an extremely confining cage which her to stand. The cage is so tight that she cannot bend her arms upward to get from her position. Her limited ability to move is restricted further by metal stocks that hold her neck in position. The spider gag is inserted so that her open mouth is perfectly aligned with the round opening situated at face height in the cage. Clamps squeeze her tender nipples and are utilized to swing her and her cage. Afterward, she gives a reassuring smile, as though anticipating the torment that is yet to come.

Duration: 2:37:13
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 256.1 MB

Download Insex - Caged (Endurance) (101's 48 Hour Live Feed Day 1) (Live Feed From Oct 24) RAW

HarmonyConcepts Frisky Business Ban Part 8

Release Year: 2001
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Sadie Belle, Hollywood, Talia Monet, Sabrina Stone
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Jack Banner's latest video, "Frisky Business," starts with a bang. Rising star Sadie Belle is rudely grabbed, tied on screen, then tightly retied six times. She is mistaken for one of Jack's submissives, but her packed mouth prevents her from explaining.

Duration: 1:43:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps

Download HarmonyConcepts Frisky Business Ban Part 8

Badman Bondage Scene 29

Degrading filthy bondage done right! Five scenes with five innocent ladies being put through hell to appease the sexual deviance of a man who finds himself in the right place at the right time quite often. You must grab this film if your a fan of tighter bindings and some invasive action than you should be on your way to get your hands on this!

Duration: 1:31:28
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1900kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Badman Bondage Scene 29

Double Blind Study

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor, Oral, Hardcore

Today we have two subjects for our very special study. This study is of endurance. How long can a person be deprived of comfort before they crack? How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes. In fact, the subjects of this study are so interested in finding out the answers to these questions that they themselves have volunteered and come up with many of the ideas for their own torture.
The study starts outside. First we must wash our subjects. We would not want a tainted result. Once they are sufficiently clean and shivering we subject them to the first test. Fear. Can they bear the fear of being in an enclosed tub as it slowly fills with water? The result is quite fascinating.
Now that we know the answer to that hypothesis, we turn from water to fire. Can they bear the heat of a crackling fire? Can they bear the heat of fiery capsaicin on their most delicate female bits?

Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Double Blind Study

Duct Fuck Doll Claire

hen asked about her fantasies, Claire confesses a deep desire to be bound so tightly she can't move at all. The members make dreams like that come true. You see, Pd has enough shit in his party kit to turn her into a circus-freak-fuck-doll like no one has seen before. A little duct tape and some ingenuity, with assistance from Damon and S Dee, and Claire is ready for action. Well... not quite "action." More like she's ready to be used and degraded while she is completely helpless.

Duration: 1:49:14
Video: 940x528, AVC (H.264), 977kbps

File size: 885.1 MB

Download Duct Fuck Doll Claire

Die Bizarre Lust Der Qual

The Bizarre Lust of Pain - Sado/Maso Edition. 100 minutes of rough sex with female and male domination scenes, fisting, waxing, spanking, lesbian, fetish and other perversions. Original german BDSM movie. When couples have done all they can with plain old sex, things can get boring quick and if they don't do something to spice up their sex life, things can easily fall apart. That's why these couples have tapped into their darker, kinkier side and what they've found there has offered them fun and pleasure that will surely last them all the days of their live

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:35:02
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 945.8 MB

Download Die Bizarre Lust Der Qual

Der Sadisten-Zirkel Vol. 20

Studio: Mmv

Der Herr und Meister aller sadistischen Abgründe gibt sich höchst eindruchsvoll die Ehre. Mit gleich zwei Sklavinnen erforscht der Fotzenhammer die Belastbarkeit der beiden schmerzgeilen Lustobjekte. Ob mit Riesendildo, Anal-Plug oder Pumpup-Dildo - die Löcher der SMGroupies sind noch nie derart geschunden worden.

Duration: 1:57:25
Video: 528x384, AVC (H.264), 868kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 862.7 MB

Download Der Sadisten-Zirkel Vol. 20

Der Sadisten Zirkel Vol. 25: Fifty Steps of Pain

The schwarze dorn series waits for a special edition! Fifty steps of pain is harder and crazier than anything you've ever seen! Fisting, spanking, piss games, pussy pumping, bondage and pain-filled screams that goes through wall of the torture chamber. A two ladies are here in the room and they will go across the painfull lessons of their master with 100% submission. They should smile to the master or the tortures can be more harder....

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel Vol. 25: Fifty Steps of Pain

Sklavin Melanie Part 4

One girl erotically faces two hours of fetish torture on her own. She is tested and pushed to the limits are her tits and pussy are tortured, her ankles and wrists tied, her mouth gagged, her body suspended...and that's just the set up! This is an involved and satisfying fetish flick for the fans.

Duration: 2:02:01

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sklavin Melanie Part 4

Captured Cop - The Explosion

Three classic videos now available on the web completely uncut and digitally re-mastered! That's right, you have within your view the entire Captured Cop Trilogy, the twisted tail of two crooks named Boris and Natasha who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a large sum of cash. It's chase them down and tie them up action like you have never seen before. The story travels with twists and turns that are certain to delight and please as the bounty of beautiful women find themselves bound, gagged, suspended, tied outdoors, kidnapped, ransomed and humiliated. Tons of Bondage and plenty of inventive damsels in distress scenarios stack up to make this video collection a true must have for any connoisseur of fetish and erotica.

Duration: 2:08:12
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 762kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Captured Cop - The Explosion

Insex - 411 First Day in the Chair (Live Feed From May 17, 2002) RAW

Studio: Insex
Cast: 411, 731
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture, Realtime Show

Day one starts with 411 sitting in the chair, working on a computer. But pretty soon, that babe is tied to the chair, her wrists fastened back throughout the bars, ankles tied to the chair rungs, and her neck to the chair back. Gagged with cloth, a clear plastic plate is thonged over her face hole and chin to hold in the gag. Her fur pie animal play this point is a dual crease, the labia slightly swelled. A "cunt pain device", an audio-activated electrical stim, is thonged in place against her fur pie. It is fed into the chat voice for maximum effect. She screams every time the voice speaks, a counterpoint to the monotone of the chat voice.
Sheets of metal with lines of protruding nail points, reminiscent of the Spanish Inquisition, are placed betwixt her body and the chair. She is then belted very tightly onto those so that they cram into her skin. The sheer number of those aggravating bites, when experienced over a period of time, overcomes the mind. A vacuum catheter sucks her cli.

Duration: 3:02:43
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 297.7 MB

Download Insex - 411 First Day in the Chair (Live Feed From May 17, 2002) RAW

I Don't Play By The Rules

Michael Kahn and Brut Almaster are two regular guys that have a very common desire - they both like to dominate women.
But unlike most guys, these regular joes actually get the chance to do just that!
Watch as they keep their women bound while using hot wax on them, electrical stimulation, spanking and other methods to cause pain... or pleasure!

Duration: 1:41:39
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

Download I Don't Play By The Rules

No Escape

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Bound Heat

Two Eastern European communist chicks have stolen some emeralds from the Nazis during WWII and are on the run. One gets captured by this lesbian Nazi chick and tortured into revealing the location of the gems. The other escapes to her cousin's house, but her cousin turns out to be pretty messed up and blackmails the girl into becoming her personal slave in return for not turning her over to the Gestapo. The cousin also makes the girl tell her where the emeralds are hidden. When the Nazi chick gets to the place where the emeralds are supposed to be stashed, she finds that they have already been taken by the cousin. Conveniently though, the cousin has left a map to her house at the site (good move) and so the Nazi and the first girl decide to track them down. The cousin and her slave make a break for it, with the emeralds hidden in a rather uncomfortable place. Will they be able to avoid capture by the lesbian Nazi? Will the Russian army get there in time to save them? Will there be a.

Duration: 1:31:05
Video: 720x400, XviD, 2109kbps

Download No Escape

The Bondage Channel Orgasms Vol 81

Release Year: 2010
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Fayth, Christina Carter, Danni Lyons
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, NoSex

Fayth is bound using thick tape on her arms to secure her tightly. her cum soaked panties are stuffed in her mouth and secured with a leather harness gag. i tell fayth that with every orgasm she has she gets a new torture. in this clip fayth fights hard not to cum and loses.

Duration: 1:46:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

Download The Bondage Channel Orgasms Vol 81

Fitness Models Bound Scene 10

Orabella takes the flogger across her breasts, making her squirm against the hanging wand.
Watch her eyes as I attach the electric clips to her nipples. I shock her breasts and use the hitachi to bring her to two long screaming orgasms.
I couldn't resist chaining Orabella up and playing with her. The video quality stinks and there are no pics, but the scene is still hot, orgasms for us both by scenes end.

Duration: 1:51:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps

Download Fitness Models Bound Scene 10

Back