Professional Bondage And Torture - Methodology Of Torture

Bound At Home Melanie

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

A creep in a hockey mask has kidnapped and cleave gagged slender, busty redhead Melanie. He her to the floor and hogties her using handcuffs and rope. The kidnapped cutie is then left alone to endure this uncomfortable position. She wrestles exhaustingly with the tight bondage while the villain is away. He returns later and unties her, but not for long. Then, the villain ties Melanie, bent over, to a chair by her wrists and ankles. She is still cleave gagged and wearing a tee shirt and jeans. He removes the cloth gag and replaces it with a wad of packing and some duct tape.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:34:11
Video: 640x480, SVQ3, 1188kbps

File size: 946.9 MB

Download Bound At Home Melanie

Betty Bi

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Betty Bi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!

But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be t.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download Betty Bi

Im Antlitz Gequälter Sklavinnen

In this series comes everybody who like it dominant or servilely completely at her expense. We present hard p. / m sex with experienced men and prominent Dominas whom her submissive slaves and slaves punish according to all rules of the art and degrade. Unabridged, uncut and in German Originalsprache.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:37:31
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 1006kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 788.7 MB

Download Im Antlitz Gequälter Sklavinnen

Better Than Chocolate Part 2

Join Spi for a two hour journey to the brink of submission - self-bondage - as we proudly present the very best of self-bondage! Beautiful girls gag and restrain themselves for your pleasure and their own - cooing, gurgling, and drooling from behind gags, bound in chain, rope, cuffs, & leather in various self-bondage scenarios!

Duration: 2:01:29
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 761kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 854.6 MB

Download Better Than Chocolate Part 2

Captured Cop - The Explosion

Release Year: 2017

Three classic videos now available on the web completely uncut and digitally re-mastered! That's right, you have within your view the entire Captured Cop Trilogy, the twisted tail of two crooks named Boris and Natasha who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a large sum of cash. It's chase them down and tie them up action like you have never seen before. The story travels with twists and turns that are certain to delight and please as the bounty of beautiful women find themselves bound, gagged, suspended, tied outdoors, kidnapped, ransomed and humiliated. Tons of Bondage and plenty of inventive damsels in distress scenarios stack up to make this video collection a true must have for any connoisseur of fetish and erotica.

Duration: 2:08:12
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 762kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Captured Cop - The Explosion

Jail Or Enemas

Studio: Jewell Marceau

When Jewell Marceau finds out that Miss Nyssa Nevers has been stealthily embezzling money from the company she works at for her own personal gain, Jewell knows that this is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of Nyssa and makes her an offer she cant refuse! She can either pay all the money back or Jewell will call the cops and Nyssa will have to go to jail! There is one other option open to the lovely Nyssa.she has to agree to be Jewells personal enema slave for one week enduring inescapable bondage positions with long, uncomfortable enemas day and night. Jewell thoroughly enjoys the full control she now has over poor Nyssa!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:50:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jail Or Enemas

Crux Lena Erica

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

There was a growing movement in the theoretical aspects of feminism at the time to discredit any male influenced philosophies. One of the criticisms made concerned the sexual proclivities of famous philosophers. One theorist, Mary Daly, postulated that all male philosophers masturbated to the images of women crucified, and worse yet, she actually had evidence from some of their wives.

Duration: 1:42:24
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Crux Lena Erica

Zarte Zofen

Three hard-tender episodes about the right contact with young lady's maids. Lady K receives her new lady's maid for the first time. The lesson: a hard Bastonade, Spanking . over the knee laid, clips and whips. Master Dayhan can be served them with a pain desire orgasm recompensed from his servant oral before he

Duration: 1:31:58
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1621kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Zarte Zofen

Double Blind Study

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage

Today we have two subjects for our very special study. This study is of endurance. How long can a person be deprived of comfort before they crack? How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes. In fact, the subjects of this study are so interested in finding out the answers to these questions that they themselves have volunteered and come up with many of the ideas for their own torture.
The study starts outside. First we must wash our subjects. We would not want a tainted result. Once they are sufficiently clean and shivering we subject them to the first test. Fear. Can they bear the fear of being in an enclosed tub as it slowly fills with water? The result is quite fascinating.
Now that we know the answer to that hypothesis, we turn from water to fire. Can they bear the heat of a crackling fire? Can they bear the heat of fiery capsaicin on their most delicate female bits.

Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Double Blind Study

HarmonyConcepts The Institution and Other Tales

Release Year: 2002
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Lydia McLane, Liz Tyler, Cleo Nichole, Cassandra Knight
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

State inspector Lydia McLane is reviewing a sanitarium, and suspects something's wrong when she discovers they keep Liz Tyler, Cleo Nichole, Cassandra Knight and Jenni Lee bound and gagged. Is it all a joke? Or have the inmates have taken over the asylum?

Duration: 1:51:12
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 965kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 897.1 MB

Download HarmonyConcepts The Institution and Other Tales

Anton - Slave Trade Part 2

The torture and torment from Slave Trade 1 continues!
The girls abductors intensify their efforts to turn these strong independent women into obedient, submissive slaves. Anastasia Alicia to slap, spank, fondle and humiliate her fellow slave Sinn. She even makes her apply nipple clamps to her friends perky nipples.

Format: real
Duration: 1:34:42
Video: 512x384, RV40

File size: 621.6 MB

Download Anton - Slave Trade Part 2

The Adventures Of Agent

Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent Dd... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!

Duration: 1:55:57
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Adventures Of Agent

Der Sadisten Zirkel 27: Abgerichtet

Cast: Ingo Legrand, Agent Z, Jenny Devot
Genres: BDSM, Sado, Maso, Dominant, Bizarre, Extreme, Pain

The ultimate heavyweight of the sadistic scene Ingo LeGrand and his jailer AgentX are tackling a very special task today: The Taming of the Shrew! With crosses, whips, clamps, hot wax, bondage, giant dildo and a lot of pain and humiliation, the two girl-torments of the incredibly resilient new-slavegirl get to grips. Until the ass glows and screams scream

Duration: 1:37:03
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 621kbps

File size: 534.0 MB

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel 27: Abgerichtet

The Tickle Channel

This beautiful red-head gets a full-body treatment from an unrelenting woman with feathers, fingers, and all sorts of vibrating devices. They tie her and restrain her in the dungeon and begin to tickle her, at one point, she struggles so much with laughter that she actually breaks the device she is restrained to. They focus on her feet, and finally, on her orgasm. This is how Tickle Channel does it, never easy, always laughing!

Duration: 2:03:19
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Tickle Channel

Jade O Lantern Jade Indica

Release Year: 2009

For starters every bitch needs to limber up before the punishment begins. To get her body stretched out the members have PD attach her steel stocks to a pulley. As they raise or lower the bar she is moved into a series of increasingly difficult positions. Putting her through the paces is just the beginning. While she is getting her exercise she confesses exactly what kind of bondage slut she is; the kind of slut who can come from a good whipping.

Duration: 2:15:29
Video: 852x488, RV40

File size: 732.3 MB

Download Jade O Lantern Jade Indica

Played 101S 48 Hours Live Feed Day 2 Raw 101 Cherry

Studio: Insex

Though 101 perseveres through many punishments and trials in the second day of her Extreme Feed, her greatest test is one of endurance. Day number two is a succession of lengthy ordeals separated by periods of severe confinement. She begins her day lying in a long coffin-like cage.101s first ordeal is a series of rigorous calisthenics during which her generous breasts become a focal feature as they bounce and swing. Mistakes in counting or procedure result in cane strokes. During the push-ups, tacks are placed upright on the floor beneath the droop of her tits. Leg lifts must be accomplished with her legs spread so that we enjoy a full view of 101s moist pussy.Then comes feeding. Her elbows are wrenched behind and held in place with a leather strap. Wrists, ankles, and knees are also strapped. She lies flat to the floor. A bowl of food is placed nearby. She worms her way toward it. The gooey gruel sticks to her cheeks and chin. Then water is poured into her bowl. She sucks and laps it.

Duration: 3:17:03
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 321.0 MB

Download Played 101S 48 Hours Live Feed Day 2 Raw 101 Cherry

Frisky Business

Jack Banner's latest video, "Frisky Business," starts with a bang. Rising star Sadie Belle is rudely grabbed, tied on screen, then tightly retied six times. She is mistaken for one of Jack's submissives, but her packed mouth prevents her from explaining. Next, luscious Hollywood is auditioning for a bondage-themed movie. She endures six tight tie-ups in order to get the part. In two slightly shorter storylines, Talia Monet is "The Gag Tester," a professional gag tester who doesn't "do bondage"...at least until Jack gets to her. Miss Sabrina Stone loses a bet, and gets a makeover and four taut rope jobs. Last are vignettes from Eve Ellis, Hollywood and a rare appearance by Kendra Summers. Featured are onscreen ties, topless bondage, toe ties, stocking feet, tons of tightly bound elbows, handcuffs, custom gags, tight bras, pantyhose and very sexy street clothes.

Duration: 1:43:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps

Download Frisky Business

Demütigung in der Heilanstalt Part 2

Video language: German

Der Meister des femininen Leidens ist wieder da! Ingo LeGrand und sein Waffenbruder Björn der Morgenstern geben sich heute in ihrer bereits bekannten Heilanstalt dem Studium der weiblichen Erziehung hin. Zwei für ihre Widerstandsfähigkeit bekannte SM-Jüngerinnen demonstrieren eindrucksvoll die Möglichkeiten des menschlichen Körpers als Objekt. Weithin hallend gellen die Schreie der Gepeinigten durch die alten Mauern.

Duration: 1:32:15
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 796.7 MB

Download Demütigung in der Heilanstalt Part 2

Double Blind Study

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor, Oral, Hardcore

Today we have two subjects for our very special study. This study is of endurance. How long can a person be deprived of comfort before they crack? How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes. In fact, the subjects of this study are so interested in finding out the answers to these questions that they themselves have volunteered and come up with many of the ideas for their own torture.
The study starts outside. First we must wash our subjects. We would not want a tainted result. Once they are sufficiently clean and shivering we subject them to the first test. Fear. Can they bear the fear of being in an enclosed tub as it slowly fills with water? The result is quite fascinating.
Now that we know the answer to that hypothesis, we turn from water to fire. Can they bear the heat of a crackling fire? Can they bear the heat of fiery capsaicin on their most delicate female bits?

Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

Download Double Blind Study

Duct Fuck Doll Claire

hen asked about her fantasies, Claire confesses a deep desire to be bound so tightly she can't move at all. The members make dreams like that come true. You see, Pd has enough shit in his party kit to turn her into a circus-freak-fuck-doll like no one has seen before. A little duct tape and some ingenuity, with assistance from Damon and S Dee, and Claire is ready for action. Well... not quite "action." More like she's ready to be used and degraded while she is completely helpless.

Duration: 1:49:14
Video: 940x528, AVC (H.264), 977kbps

File size: 885.1 MB

Download Duct Fuck Doll Claire

The Damsel Gift

A happy couple. A cute . They have everything they want and need. Or, do they? What lurks in the mind of the one you love?
Do you really know them anymore? What is waiting to destroy the trust? His wife gets taken away into a world of submission and control.
Kept in a room of perverted pleasures. She is stripped and bathed, shocked and spanked, whipped and groped.
Will she get back home to her husband and what deceptions will be waiting for her if she does?

Duration: 1:35:46

File size: 844.6 MB

Download The Damsel Gift

Christina Carter

glamour model lola lynn agrees to try out the orgasm bar. she jumps and squirms as the wand goes on. she works her pussy off the wand and slowly drips drool down her body to lube up her pussy and the wand. the sight of her arched out dripping drool is too hot to be missed. she settles on the wand as her legs tire and the orgasm fun ensues.

Duration: 1:56:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Christina Carter

The Sadist Circle 27 Arranged

Studio: MMV
Cast: Ingo Legrand, Agent Z, Jenny Devot
Genres: BDSM, Sado, Maso, Dominant, Bizarre, Extreme, Pain

The ultimate heavyweight of the sadistic scene Ingo LeGrand, together with his jailer AgentX, today takes on a very special task: The Taming of the Shrew! With cross, whips, braces, hot wax, bondage, giant dildo and a lot of pain and humiliation, the two girls-tormentors of the incredibly resilient new-slave jerk. Until the ass glows and the screams scream!

Download The Sadist Circle 27 Arranged

Confessions of a Bondage Lover

ack's back with an all-new-summer blockbuster video. In Story 1, new model Anastasia strips as Jack and Julie peep through her window. Next night they break in, and tie her up 3 times. Her lingerie is tight and sheer,
her mouth packed with huge ball gags. Story 2 stars Amber as the Hitcher.

Duration: 2:00:19
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 635kbps

File size: 678.0 MB

Download Confessions of a Bondage Lover

Deviant Devil - Abella Danger

Abella Danger submits herself to her darkest sexual desires in this dom fetish Dvd you'll never forget. Watch this brunette seductress turn into submissive slave girl where your darkest desires can play out all over her hot body. This is truly one sexual experience you don't want to miss out on.

Duration: 2:14:24
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1607kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Deviant Devil - Abella Danger

Laststand Live Feed

Last Stand is the edited footage of OR beavers Live Feed from July 25-26, 2003. It begins with OR Beaver lying on a dirt floor inside of a metal silo. She is bound with cable ties. Her moans echo, bouncing off the walls. Wearing jeans and a white sleeveless T-shirt, she is filthy from the floor. Water sprays out, drenching her, matting her clothing to her skin.Then she is locked inside a metal box that is embedded in a rock retaining wall. Later, she seems to be headless, her neck imprisoned in a hole in the metal doors of the box, with her body outside, bent over. She is ordered to spread her ass and piss. The handle of a shovel is inserted into her cunt, giving her a glimpse of what is to come.Afterward, OR Beaver is bound to a chair, answering questions from the membership. Her ankles are shackled together. A cable tie is tightened about her toes. The first of two new pieces of equipment is tested on OR Beaver. A wide strangulation collar is tightened about her neck until her abili.

Duration: 2:25:41

File size: 237.2 MB

Download Laststand Live Feed

HarmonyConcepts Frisky Business Ban Part 8

Release Year: 2001
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Sadie Belle, Hollywood, Talia Monet, Sabrina Stone
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Jack Banner's latest video, "Frisky Business," starts with a bang. Rising star Sadie Belle is rudely grabbed, tied on screen, then tightly retied six times. She is mistaken for one of Jack's submissives, but her packed mouth prevents her from explaining.

Duration: 1:43:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps

Download HarmonyConcepts Frisky Business Ban Part 8

Manhandled Molly

Studio: Jayedwards

We open on the familiar black wooden box which has again been left out on Jays front porch. Its a little surprising to find a girl as tall as Molly bound, gagged and scrunched-up inside, but believe us, squeezing her lithe frame into a cramped wooden box is nothing compared to what lies ahead for our newly-blonde ! After bringing his new toy inside for some fondling fun on the sofa, Jay leaves her in a strict, asymmetrical tie on the living room floor. Med-wrap over her ballgag helps keep her quiet as he paws her plump breasts. Next, its a severe strappado with elbows together that leaves Mollys poor nipples vulnerable to big clover-clamps and her round ass free for the white stinger-whip! Tied on a tall stool, Mollys whimpers are real as Jay pulls her hair and grips at her reddening asscheeks. She also drools freely around her plug gag. A frogtie with a knotted crotchrope seems to bring this real-life masochist genuine pleasure, then its a session on the wooden slave chair that reall.

Duration: 1:31:07
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 916kbps

File size: 700.6 MB

Download Manhandled Molly

Self Service Sex

A new twist on the Self Service Sex series. These girls all love to masturbate - we know that. But do they like to do it tied up? That's right. You will see these girls fuck themselves all bound up. Some with their hands, some with toys and some with machines. They fucking love it. And so will you. Sit back and watch these restrained beauties get off just for you.

Duration: 1:47:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Self Service Sex

Deep Cover

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Escaping from prison, he flees to another country but first he sends someone to "get even" Overpowered, the gorgeous young attorney is kept cruelly bound and gagged, the ropes cinched so tight it was hard to breath, her gags turning her terrified screams to whimpers what was it her client said?

Duration: 1:49:07
Video: 640x480, XviD, 751kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 697.9 MB

Download Deep Cover

Hurting, Helpless & Cumming

Kinky, Safe and Sane! Hot, Consensual Fantasies! Beautiful Slaves,
Tied and stripped, spanked and gagged, manhandled and compelled to cum! Beautiful women pushed to their limits as only they can do!
These models show just what being a tough and beautiful bondage model is all about!

Duration: 1:35:00
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 850.9 MB

Download Hurting, Helpless & Cumming

Harmony Concepts - Tight Club

This outstanding offering from tight bondager Jack Banner may just blow your socks off! There are 26 different scenes, with 8 different bondagettes in a 2 hour program. Even though he features professional models, this video looks like Jack is doing it for the fun of it, which makes it all the better. The lingerie is classic, often with a flair of 40s or 50s lingerie. And each and every one of these lovely and tight-tie-talented bondagettes looks absolutely irresistible! Gags are great - there are big ballgags, bit gags, tape gags with lots of packing (panties used), cleave gags...even some gags that become part of the immobilizing bondages

Duration: 1:57:13
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 975kbps

File size: 954.4 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - Tight Club

Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 27 Abgerichtet (2013)

Video language: German

Das ultimative Schwergewicht der Sadisten-Szene Ingo LeGrand nimmt sich zusammen mit seinem Kerkermeister AgentX heute einer ganz besonderen Aufgabe: Der Widerspenstigen Zähmung! Mit Kreuz, Peitschen, Klammern, Heißwachs, Fesselungen, Riesen-Dildo und jeder Menge Schmerz und Demütigungen rücken die beiden Mädchen-Quäler der unglaublich belastbaren Neu-Sklavin zu Leibe. Bis der Arsch glüht und die Schreie gellen!

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 27 Abgerichtet (2013)

Bobbi Pretty Little Profit (2009)

When sex pervert sees pretty little Bobbi strutting her stuff in that red cheerleader uniform he hears the register ringing. Cheerleaders are in high demand these days! He takes her home the hard way, with leg kicking rag over mouth seduction. Hog ties her in the van and carries her in so he can prep her for delivery. making her to strip and using strict bondage, domination, crop and flogger discipline and gags. Only when he gets his hands on that fine piece of ass and sticks his dick down that pretty little throat to sample the goods he evolves a new investment strategy... keep her for the dividend! This hot to trot is best kept in a closet where she can provide cock stimulating benefits using her mouth, pussy, and tight ass on a daily or hourly basis! Almost 2 hours of kidnap fantasy with the hottest under 20 model ever!

Duration: 2:02:03
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1971kbps
Audio: 198kbps

Download Bobbi Pretty Little Profit (2009)

Good Cool Hot Beautifull Mega Vip Collection Of HellfireSex. Part 2.

Some guys think that picking up hot chicks ain't easy and you gotta try so really hard to make a sexy bombshell even look at you. But in fact talking a hot babe into making a reality porn movie is not that hard. To attract her attention, pretend you're a reporter asking her opinion about something.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 1 files.

Download Good Cool Hot Beautifull Mega Vip Collection Of HellfireSex. Part 2.

411 2Nd Day In The Chair Live Feed

Raw FeedFluffy Day II - 411 survived many trials and tribulations over a 48 hour period, all in a specially-made chair. Day Number Two was the longest of the three-day ordeal. She shows tons of stamina, her remarkable easy-going nature weathering it all.

Duration: 3:27:09

File size: 337.1 MB

Download 411 2Nd Day In The Chair Live Feed

Tied for Torment Part 2

Anastasia plays a model who is grabbed by Jack and Steve during her webcam show. They are obsessed fans and they plan to hold their favorite fantasy model prisoner. Anastasia is bound very securely with tight ropes and is ballgagged. When her roommate Hollywood comes home, she is knocked out with a blow to the head and tied up. Both girls endure groping, humiliation and verbal torment from their cruel captors. When Anastasia finds out that Holly is tied up, she pleads to be released so she can dominate her sexy friend. Once untied, she fondles Hollywood and uses a riding crop to scare her. It turns out, it is all part of Anastasias plan to escape. But, the plan fails and both girls end up bound with lots of tape, hogtied and ballgagged. They are left there helplessly struggling. The lengthy and excellent outtakes include plenty of scenes of the girls joking and chatting while being tied up.

Duration: 1:42:54
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1989kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tied for Torment Part 2

The Blondage Files

Studio: Bond Group Ltd

As we open, Jay is just getting home when he notices that familiar black wooden box sitting on his front step. Opening the locked box, he is delighted to find pretty Sydney all trussed up inside. Sydney, on the other hand, seems more than a bit distressed at her situation, but thats just too bad for her, isnt it? Jay hauls her out of the box and inspects the merchandise before clamping her little nipples and leaving her there on the pavement to struggle for a bit. Next, we find poor Sydney inside the house, struggling to balance on one stiletto-clad foot, as her other leg has been lashed up to a post. Ropes tightly harness her body, but the addition of nipple clamps really gets her squirming! This lithe blondes trouble is just beginning, though. During her stay in Master Jays care she endures a taut frogtie, a seated strappado position on a tall stool, a humiliating spread-legged tie on the girlie-go-round, and a severe, on-camera hogtie...not to mention all the fat ballgags, strict.

Duration: 1:31:29
Video: 512x340, RV40

File size: 297.3 MB

Download The Blondage Files

Playing Rough & Other Tales

Studio: Harmony Concepts

A waitress (Lorelei) is grabbed by a man who blames her for breaking up his engagement. Shes tied, gagged, locked in her own car trunk and whisked away, bound in a closet, gagged and strictly roped (on-screen) again and again -- but theres a surprising climax to this tale! Detective Cassandra Knights hunt for an escaped felon is hindered by inept uniformed cop Alissa Anderson, who keeps getting them into knotty predicaments.Layla Jade and her secretary Frankie Dashwood are grabbed and held for ransom, but Layla thinks its only part of her executive survival training.

Duration: 1:45:13
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 974kbps

File size: 855.8 MB

Download Playing Rough & Other Tales

Der Sadisten-Zirkel Part 2

In Germany the decadent upper class, a new secret union has formed. The sadists circle. At very private and concealed places they meet and live out their sadistic fantasies of taboo with involve, bondage. By false promises and money to be made these docile girls are submissive and must endure a lot. Nipple play, pussy punishment, bondage, suspension, flogging and more!

Duration: 1:49:55
Video: 512x384, XviD, 733kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 695.9 MB

Download Der Sadisten-Zirkel Part 2

Back