Professional Bondage And Torture - Methodology Of Torture

I Don't Play By The Rules

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Michael Kahn and Brut Almaster are two regular guys that have a very common desire - they both like to dominate women.
But unlike most guys, these regular joes actually get the chance to do just that!
Watch as they keep their women bound while using hot wax on them, electrical stimulation, spanking and other methods to cause pain... or pleasure!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:41:39
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download I Don't Play By The Rules

Crude crucifixion of A redhead

In the Middle Ages they would have immediately burnt the witch, however, lord Tiger does not treat them less gentle.

Duration: 1:46:46
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

Download Crude crucifixion of A redhead

Institute Road Trip

Four girls who behaved best of all at Institute have earned vacation to help with their reintegration with society. In the first day, rules for girls are defined. Punishments are made often and seriously

Format: real
Duration: 1:54:18
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 883.8 MB

Download Institute Road Trip

Symbole der Lust

Another masterpiece of the master! With usually serioser as well as more mercilessly
He swings power whip and cane uber the Korper of the servile lady from the Stra?

Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:09
Video: 720x576, DivX 4, 1171kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Symbole der Lust

Captured Cop - The Explosion

Three classic videos now available on the web completely uncut and digitally re-mastered! That's right, you have within your view the entire Captured Cop Trilogy, the twisted tail of two crooks named Boris and Natasha who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a large sum of cash. It's chase them down and tie them up action like you have never seen before.

Duration: 2:08:12
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Captured Cop - The Explosion

Ammo Morbia: Face of the Company

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Amo does a great job as the face of Ivan's company - when she's there with her pretty face. It's always something, though - traffic, car trouble, lost keys, forgot cell phone - you name it, Amo has used it as an excuse for being late. And not just 15 minutes late - try an hour and a half late. That doesn't exactly go over well with the clients. And this is the third time a client has walked away because they would only deal with Amo, and Amo wasn't there. Ivan is tired of it, and tired of her tired excuses. Maybe she'll appreciate how long an hour and a half really is after spending at least that amount of time all tied up and gagged. So he ties her wrists, gags her, flips her onto her stomach on the desk where the deal might have gone better, ties her knees and ankles, then ties her wrists to her ankles. If this little lesson doesn't work, though, he's going to have to find another pretty face, just one with a better work ethic. In the meantime, Ivan lets her squirm and get too warm, then comes back and helps her cool down - by unbuttoning her dress and pulling it down below her breasts. The good news for Amo is the customer called back, and when Ivan told them Amo was there, they were willing to come talk to her now. She gets one last chance - but if she doesn't land this deal, she has at least three hours of rope waiting for her - and maybe more..

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 690.1 MB

Download Ammo Morbia: Face of the Company

In the questioning - Heidi

What would be if fanaticism, insanity and intolerance unite once more in an organisation, how already in times of the dark Middle Ages when innocent women were hunted as witches and were accused?

Duration: 1:35:10
Video: 576x320, XviD, 873kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 698.7 MB

Download In the questioning - Heidi

Body & Soul

Body and soul Alysha Laine becomes in her surreal dream of two strangers, slipped out ladies active a little bit extraterrestrial, and in his research laboratory brought. Both women vergnugen itself with Alysha Laine and test her loading capacity.

Duration: 1:32:43
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Body & Soul

Lew Rubens

Lew Rubens has poor Jewell Marceau this time in the grips of his menacing hands and ropes! Watch as the lovely Jewell struts in her business suit, stillettos, and seamed stockings only to be floored off her
high heels as she is made to forfeit her position as "boss" and learns to endure the strictness of being dominated by a strong man and his different forms of bondage, gags, punishment, and revenge!

Duration: 1:40:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 932.7 MB

Download Lew Rubens

Stachel der Wollust

The master passes of 2 scenes sting of the lust, in which to himself pitilessly
and with a lot of Gefuhl in each case a Debutantin carries out. Both young ones

Duration: 1:51:06
Video: 512x384, XviD, 727kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Stachel der Wollust

The Bondage Slut

The bondage comes in the form of a clam shell style tie that folds her perfectly in half. She can look up over her tightly tied legs and we have a nice view of her neatly maintained pussy.

Duration: 1:43:11
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

Download The Bondage Slut

Double Blind Study

oday we have two subjects for our very special study. This study is of endurance. How long can a person be deprived of comfort before they crack? How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes. In fact, the subjects of this study are so interested in finding out the answers to these questions that they themselves have volunteered and come up with many of the ideas for their own torture.

Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Double Blind Study

Punishment Of A Virgin

But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.

Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download Punishment Of A Virgin

Jessica Kay HD

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization

Almost everything is here: hard anal sex, ATM, vaginal, rimming, facefucking, a cum enema with a couple dozen saved-up loads, electrical play, needles, spanking, paddling, caning, medical devices, hooks, restraints, nipple and clit punishment, and humiliating body alteration.

Duration: 2:00:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5629kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

Download Jessica Kay HD

Tie My Ass Up

I've never been put to work so long and aggressively. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge tool the cause of all the racket.

Duration: 2:15:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3036kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Tie My Ass Up

Amiee: Wanted

Ivan has been hired by a man named Adam to find a woman. Adam does not know the woman's name or have a picture of her. All Ivan has to go on is a description and location. He has no idea why Adam wants this woman and does not care as long as the money is good. After looking around for a couple weeks Ivan thinks he has found her a very hot little number named Amiee. Not being sure it is the right one he does not want to grab her and take her all the way back. Ivan breaks into the Amie's home and ties her to the bed. Amiee is cleavegagged before her hands are tied over her head to the top of the bed and feet are tied to the bottom. This stretches Amiee out give a great view of her lovely figure and hot legs. Ivan takes a picture and sends it to Adam. Amiee claims not to know who Adam is and that may be true but she is the woman Adam wants. Ivan unties Amiee from the bed picks her up over his shoulder and takes her off to see Adam..

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1280, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 501.2 MB

Download Amiee: Wanted

Der Sadisten-Zirkel Part 11

A new chapter of the sadist's circle is written. Today on the country estate of the squire dominoes different selected members of the circle meet to exchange news, to indulge itself in recollections and to find out new borders of her painful desire. And they do this very extensively.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:34:53
Video: 718x572, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Der Sadisten-Zirkel Part 11

Ashley Renee's Kink & Trash

Get ready for 100% bondage with some of the best bondage models in the world. Ashley Renee's Kink & Trash Vol. 3 features six vignettes with full nudity and girl on girl fetish play. From the dungeon to the living room, we have it all for you in this 90-minute bondage film.

Duration: 1:32:01

File size: 852.9 MB

Download Ashley Renee's Kink & Trash

Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 5

In decadent upper class of Germany a fresh, confidential union has formed: The sadomasochists circle. At concealed places they meet and realise their sadomasochistic imaginations without taboo.

Duration: 1:38:04
Video: 512x384, XviD, 844kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 5

Harmony Concepts - Banners Angels

In a second story line, Andrea Neal is a work-at-home executive. She and her best friend Jewell Marceau are roughly bound, until Andrea spills her computer pass code worth millions. Girl-next-door Hollywood stars in story 3. She has just moved next door to Jack Banner, and is already a big fan of his, owning all his Harmony videos. She begs him to tie her up, fulfilling her secret fantasies. Vignettes follow, feature sexy Arban, saucy Sabrina, and encore by Stacy Burke. Featuring tight bras, Klaw bottoms, high heels and teasing street clothes. Highly recommended.

Duration: 1:52:49
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 635kbps

File size: 635.7 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - Banners Angels

Frisky Business

Jack Banner's latest video, "Frisky Business," starts with a bang. Rising star Sadie Belle is rudely grabbed, tied on screen, then tightly retied six times. She is mistaken for one of Jack's submissives, but her packed mouth prevents her from explaining. Next, luscious Hollywood is auditioning for a bondage-themed movie. She endures six tight tie-ups in order to get the part. In two slightly shorter storylines, Talia Monet is "The Gag Tester," a professional gag tester who doesn't "do bondage"...at least until Jack gets to her. Miss Sabrina Stone loses a bet, and gets a makeover and four taut rope jobs. Last are vignettes from Eve Ellis, Hollywood and a rare appearance by Kendra Summers. Featured are onscreen ties, topless bondage, toe ties, stocking feet, tons of tightly bound elbows, handcuffs, custom gags, tight bras, pantyhose and very sexy street clothes.

Duration: 1:43:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Frisky Business

Malice

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Jewell Marceau, James Mogul
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Latex, Toys

Jewell Marceau breaks into her bosses filing cabinet to steal legal documents that will insure a hostile take over of the company. As Jewell makes her escape free and clear she is startled by a dark, anonymous stranger who somehow knows exactly what she's up to. Threatened, abducted, and then tied, Jewell has found herself in an inescapable predicament, but has sworn not to leak any information. Gagged, groped, and tortured Jewell is determined not to give into to this mysterious stranger who knows all too much, no matter how much he humiliates her. making her to undress, the stranger spreads her legs so he can have full access to her juicy pussy. Jewell begs and pleads with the stranger, but to no avail she still must endure many scary bondage predicaments and vunerable sexual advances. Finally a window of opportunity for escape presents itself and Jewell immediately heads towards freedom. But just at the last moment as she realizes she is free and clear, something inside her makes .

Duration: 1:47:00

File size: 988.0 MB

Download Malice

History Torture - Punishment Of A Virgin

Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!

Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download History Torture - Punishment Of A Virgin

The Tickle Channel Part 49

This beautiful red-head gets a full-body treatment from an unrelenting woman with feathers, fingers, and all sorts of vibrating devices. They tie her and restrain her in the dungeon and begin to tickle her, at one point, she struggles so much with laughter that she actually breaks the device she is restrained to. They focus on her feet, and finally, on her orgasm. This is how Tickle Channel does it, never easy, always laughing!

Duration: 2:03:19
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

Download The Tickle Channel Part 49

Tie My Ass Up

I've never been put to work so long and aggressively. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge tool the cause of all the racket.

Duration: 2:15:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3036kbps

Download Tie My Ass Up

Claire Irons: A day at the lake

Claire is spending a nice autumn afternoon alone out by the lake. While she is enjoying the peace and quiet, someone else is enjoy the view. Claire being the view. After watching his sexy pray for awhile Ivan feels it is time to act. He walks up and asks Claire a question which allows him to get close enough to grab her and toss her to the ground.Now the fun begins. Claire fights and struggle as Ivan ties and gags. Ivan's idea of a great time anyway. You can only have so much fun out in the open so Ivan picks Claire up and carries her off over his shoulder..

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps

File size: 238.1 MB

Download Claire Irons: A day at the lake

Jay Edwards - Sharon's Sacrifice

Sharon is blonde, bodacious, bawdy...the proverbial brick house! Jay leads his lingerie-clad captive to the basement and places her into an excruciating strappado with leashed ballgag and crotchrope, her high heels clattering on the cement floor as she struggles to no avail. Sharon is then tied seated on a stool with one gloved arm suspended over her head -- perfect for somenipple-clothespins and a gag change. Now we find the busty babebound in a kneeling strappado against a short post. Her huge tits are roped in such a way to (over) stimulate her big brown nipples and a quick change of roping (on camera) puts some intense pressureon her crotchrope! Panel-gagged and bound asymmetrically on the girlie-go-round, Sharon cringes as the wicked chrome clamp-bar squeezes her nips. Finally, we see Sharon's magnificent physique completely nude (with her high heels on) tied tummy-downon a tall stool, one leg and one arm suspended and dangling up behind her. This position does NOT sound comforta.

Format: real
Duration: 1:34:38
Video: 512x340, RV40

File size: 307.4 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Sharon's Sacrifice

Cards of Pain - Vol. 1 - Lucy, Mistress Tatjana and Lady Ariel - HD 720p

Our new pain game was a surprisingly huge success, so we decided to go on with this. In this game the player must distribute 100 strokes between her five body parts (bottom, back, tits, pussy and soles). She wins the game only if she completes all five rounds. But there is one catch. She must draw lucky cards (more often unlucky cards) for each of the five punishments, and these cards more or less modify the original punishments. The content of these cards were sent in by our fans, and we welcome new card ideas also in the future. Our lovely new contestant Linda starts her game making the greatest mistake in her life. She giggles on Ariel's name. Ariel is not the type who simply moves on when such happens... Mistress Tatjana and Lady Ariel are working in a tandem. The length of this episode (over 90 minutes) shows that they had a hard time breaking Linda's stregth...

Duration: 1:31:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3891kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Cards of Pain - Vol. 1 - Lucy, Mistress Tatjana and Lady Ariel - HD 720p

Jewells Favorite Abductors part 4

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
Lew Rubens has poor Jewell Marceau this time in the grips of his menacing hands and ropes! Watch as the lovely Jewell struts in her business suit, stillettos, and seamed stockings only to be floored off her high heels as she is compelled to forfeit her position as "boss" and learns to endure the strictness of being dominated by a strong man and his different forms of bondage, gags, punishment, and revenge!

Duration: 1:40:00

File size: 932.7 MB

Download Jewells Favorite Abductors part 4

Stachel der Wollust

The master passes of 2 scenes sting of the lust, in which to himself pitilessly
and with a lot of Gefuhl in each case a Debutantin carries out. Both young ones,
to curious little maggots have obviously a predilection fur the methods of N.M.,
what to this film in spite of various and partly rather hard n.m. methods (Spanking, stream, wax, Fisting, clips)
a certain eroticism lends.

Duration: 1:51:06
Video: 512x384, XviD, 727kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Stachel der Wollust

The Ladytrap

Heiress Sadie Belle is kidnapped from her bed by a mysterious intruder, spirited away and held for ransom. The police find all the other women in the house bound and gagged, but was one of them secretly behind the abduction? Detective Alexis Taylor interrogates the beautiful suspects, but before she can solve this mystery, all seven women are tied and gagged when the heiress' stately mansion becomes..."The Ladytrap."

Duration: 1:43:01
Video: 720x480, DivX 3, 1050kbps

File size: 848.9 MB

Download The Ladytrap

Self Service Sex

A new twist on the Self Service Sex series. These girls all love to masturbate - we know that. But do they like to do it tied up? That's right. You will see these girls fuck themselves all bound up. Some with their hands, some with toys and some with machines. They fucking love it. And so will you. Sit back and watch these restrained beauties get off just for you.

Duration: 1:47:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

Download Self Service Sex

Lady K. und Ihre Zofen

We present hard sex with experienced men and prominent Dominas whom her submissive slaves and slaves punish according to all rules of the art and degrade.

Duration: 1:54:32
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1519kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lady K. und Ihre Zofen

Symbole der Lust

Another masterpiece of the master ! With usually serioser as well as more mercilessly
He swings power whip and cane uber the Korper

Duration: 2:01:09
Video: 720x576, DivX 4, 1171kbps

Download Symbole der Lust

Captured Cop - The Explosion

Three classic videos now available on the web completely uncut and digitally re-mastered! That's right, you have within your view the entire Captured Cop Trilogy, the twisted tail of two crooks named Boris and Natasha who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a large sum of cash. It's chase them down and tie them up action like you have never seen before. The story travels with twists and turns that are certain to delight and please as the bounty of beautiful women find themselves bound, gagged, suspended, tied outdoors, kidnapped, ransomed and humiliated. Tons of Bondage and plenty of inventive damsels in distress scenarios stack up to make this video collection a true must have for any connoisseur of fetish and erotica.

Duration: 2:08:12
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 762kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Captured Cop - The Explosion

Amiee: Snooping at Ivan's

Amiee is looking around in side Ivan's cabinet. Ivan walks in to find her in the act. Ivan has thing in the cabinet he doesn't want people to know about. He grabs Amiee by the throat XXXX her against the wall. After cleave gagging Amiee with a thin cloth Ivan ties he wrist be the back. Ivan secures Amiee to a chair with lots of rope until he can figure out what she has seen and what he is going to do with her. As Ivan is tying Amiee very sexy crossed legs she spits out the cleave gag. Ivan fixes this with a pair of old panties stuff deep into her mouth and some tape wrapped around her head. How that Amiee is all toed up and looking sexy as hell Ivan has some thinking to do..

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps

File size: 486.4 MB

Download Amiee: Snooping at Ivan's

Torture Galaxy - Anita and Angel - Full Movie

She squirms as Stirling flogs her tits and stomach. Is embarrassed that each hit from the flogger makes her wetter and wetter. When Stirling attaches clover clamps to her nipples, cries out in pleasure and pain.

Duration: 6:31:52
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 972kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Torture Galaxy - Anita and Angel - Full Movie

Back