Professional Bondage And Torture - Methodology Of Torture

Meat Market

Release Year: 2018
Studio: RTB
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

We decided to ask Bronte what she loved most about her time with us. She had a hard time picking just one thing. "I cried a lot and I came a lot, it was awesome," she said, before launching full speed down memory lane. The bondage they started her in was some of the most intense she had ever experienced and it was before the real pain even started. Being dominated by so many people at once is an intense experience. Claire Adams used Bronte as a punching bag and she is one hell of a heavy hitter. Every time the cane came down on her it brought her to tears. Satisfying the whims of the perverts in the studio is difficult enough but the ones behind the keyboard present even more of a challenge. Not every slut is up to the task, but Bronte performs admirably.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:59:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Meat Market

Bondage Newbies

Picture young fresh faced sexy girls with their hands cuffed behind their shapely soft bottoms. Or their legs spread open wide and roped really tied, while their creamy breast hang free with nipples erect just right with a hard ball stuffed in their pretty pie holes, not to mention the girls aren't wearing any panties.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:15:18
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1787kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bondage Newbies

The evil nipple pull predicament

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

This is really hard to explain in pictures or text, you have to watch the video to understand how hard it was to do this challenge. I am handcuffed behind my back, nipple clamps are attached to two padlocks by a thin rope. The rope is running from the nipple clamps to the ceiling and back to the padlocks resting on the floor. I have to walk backwards to get the key that is way behind me. But as I move back, I am lifting up the padlocks by my nipple clamps, causing a lot of pain. I have to walk very far back to get hold of the key, and then try to open the handcuffs. Which I still can't do. This was a very evil predicament!

Duration: 3:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14666kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 429.6 MB

Download The evil nipple pull predicament

Prelude to Peril

This initial trio of abduction centric bondage adventures feature Harmonys most ravishing beauties: Have You Ever Been with Amber finally getting her wish fulfilled by Zana; The DoubleKidnap Experience as new recruits Cory and Abby are brought to a new level of bondage excitement

Duration: 1:45:58
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 977kbps

File size: 861.6 MB

Download Prelude to Peril

B&D Pleasures - Eve Ellis Bondage Legend

Studio: B&D Pleasures

The first time most men lay eyes on Eve Ellis, their hearts melt and they are forever entranced. Like all Legends, Eve had to start somewhere. Welcome Eve Ellis Bondage Legend where you will witness this superstar in a variety of bandage perils unlike you've ever seen before! You'll get a rare chance to see Eve when she was a ripe and new rising star working under the name Vivian. From there you will witness her transformation into the breathtaking diva she is today. Hot, sexy, curvaceous and playful. Eve Ellis is a soaring star ho loves to be bound for your pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:31
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2325kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download B&D Pleasures - Eve Ellis Bondage Legend

Chinese Water Torture Featuring Elise Graves

Studio: Realtimebondage

Elise loved her torments so much that she was literally begging to be a part of a live feed. PD and the RTB crew were happy to have her. Before the real torture even starts they have her bolted to the floor. PD sets up a steady drip of water over her forehead. When it starts she is relaxed and calm but after a few hours of water torture shes crying and the games havent even really begun. PD has an excellent collection of toys that he so rarely gets to use, but since Elise described herself as down for anything he can really get some good use out of them. Things like the Tens unit he sticks in her ass or the chastity belt he uses to keep it firmly in place just never get enough action, so Elise is happy to give them a use. Theyre bad enough on their own but once PD puts suction tubes on her tits Elises eyes well up with tears. The torture is rarely fast or easy. Elise spends a long time in bondage. She takes her food and water as a slave to the whims of the RTB viewers. Her pain and he.

Format: real
Duration: 1:35:45
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 517.7 MB

Download Chinese Water Torture Featuring Elise Graves

The Bondage Channel Orgasms Vol 78

Release Year: 2009
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Annabelle Genovisi, Sicilia Ricci
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, No Sex

Annabelle is in for it. strapped to the pole in leather straps and an arm binder. impaled on a hitachi's dildo attachment. there is totally no escape even for this intense thrashing wildcat. i love seeing her sweat and she is going to be drenched.

Duration: 1:43:11
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Bondage Channel Orgasms Vol 78

Jewells Favorite Abductors Volume Four - Lew Rubens

makes her debut on this site as a young woman who wants a fantasy filled. She complains that the men in her life are just lazy and always want her to tie them up.

Duration: 1:40:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 932.7 MB

Download Jewells Favorite Abductors Volume Four - Lew Rubens

Der Sadisten - Zirkel Part 2

Master Kirk who is known in the n. m. scene as gentler, Brutalinski educates here his a little bit indignant Sklavia with perfect perfection.

Duration: 1:49:55
Video: 512x384, XviD, 733kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 695.9 MB

Download Der Sadisten - Zirkel Part 2

Punishment Of A Virgin

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: German

It´s all about darkness, dolls, vassals, and cute females with natural bodies and big boobs. Chicks tortured by inquisition - whipping, beating, needles in flesh, sexual wax, clamp on nipples, fire torture, bondage.

Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download Punishment Of A Virgin

You Being my slave

A few changes and before your eyes she is trapped in a pile driver on the floor. The hard cock slides deep into her pussy and a rough fucking commences.

Duration: 2:46:00
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1117kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download You Being my slave

Der Sadisten Zirkel - part 15

Release Year: 2011
Studio: MMV
Cast: Annaconda Bjrn der Morgenstern Blacky Master Dayhan
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetisch, All Sex

by Master Dayhan and Bjrn, the morning star. Two very young novices give themselves humbly today
into the hands of the two sadistic masters and want to complete their education here. Agony and humiliation will be the constant companions of the two owners for the next few weeks.
Will they endure the pain?

Duration: 1:59:01
Video: 608x336, XviD, 1473kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel - part 15

Girlfriend

Our story kicks off with Eve Ellis sitting down on the sofa with a glass of wine addressing the camera directly........talking about the ordeal she and her girlfriend have just gone through. It all started with her younger , Taylor, coming home and surprising a "burglar" in her home.....Taylor was quickly tied up, gagged with one of her own socks, and left as the burglar ransacked her home.

Duration: 2:21:59
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1951kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Girlfriend

Butterfly straitjacket?

Just when I thought things couldn't get any more strange, Sir shows up with this new straitjacket. It is called a butterfly straitjacket. At first, I didn't know why it had that name, but I soon found out ? I was flapping my arms and it was all I could do in this jacket. There is no way to escape it, your arms are in a very awkward position, and the zipper can't be accessed from the inside. Sir was laughing as I flapped around the room, gagged and helpless. Geez, what will they think of next!

Duration: 4:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14752kbps

File size: 546.0 MB

Download Butterfly straitjacket?

The Bondage Channel Orgasms Vol 81

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Fayth, Christina Carter, Danni Lyons
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, NoSex

Fayth is bound using thick tape on her arms to secure her tightly. her cum soaked panties are stuffed in her mouth and secured with a leather harness gag. i tell fayth that with every orgasm she has she gets a new torture. in this clip fayth fights hard not to cum and loses.

Duration: 1:46:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

Download The Bondage Channel Orgasms Vol 81

Bound Enema Training Vol.

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

Taylor Brady wakes up to find herself fully suspended from the ceiling hung upside down in a strange place. She begins to struggle and cry out. From the shadows nurse Gina emerges and explains that she is at the bondage clinic and she can expect to be constantly bound and to receive enemas.

Duration: 1:31:03
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1589kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bound Enema Training Vol.

Lessons For Lauren

Studio: Jayedwards

Lauren, already tightly bound and gagged, is carried in over Jays shoulder. Tanned, taut, and lingerie-clad, it appears that shell be providing Jay with an exciting afternoon! Moving his bound toy to a tall stool, Jay applies clothespins to Laurens pert nipples. She squeals in protest, but cant really do anything to ease her discomfort. Fortunately, Jay provides some distraction by removing her ballgag and kissing her deeply. Her mood improves noticeably as he sucks hungrily at her tongue! Easy there, girlie...time for a fat white trainer ballgag. Next shes tied in a kneeling Eiffel Tower position with her legs frogged. Jay kisses her again then pulls her up onto kneepoint! Lauren is next tied minimally while scantily attired in a gold satin garter ensemble. Jay completes her bondage on camera, hammering her arms in back and leashing her to the ceiling. Finally, the feisty blonde is kneeling against Jay short revolving post. She is again ungagged and when Jay enters, she complains tha.

Format: real
Duration: 1:34:07
Video: 512x340, RV40

File size: 305.8 MB

Download Lessons For Lauren

I Dont Play By The Rules (2008)

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Thea Marie, Lavender Rayne, Maggie Matthews, Lilly Lashes, Michael Kahn, Brut Almaster
Genres: BDSM, Discipline, Device, Spanking, Wax Play, Wired, Tit Punishment

Michael Kahn and Brut Almaster are two regular guys that have a very common desire - they both like to dominate women.
But unlike most guys, these regular joes actually get the chance to do just that!
Watch as they keep their women bound while using hot wax on them, electrical stimulation, spanking and other methods to cause pain... or pleasure!

Duration: 1:41:39
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

Download I Dont Play By The Rules (2008)

Jewell Marceau

recording was tight restraint and restrictive positions. Rope, leather, and steel were all used as restraints, and many the videos feature tight gags of many types. Several videos were also created using mummification as a theme.

Duration: 1:37:05
Video: 480x360, XviD, 836kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 689.3 MB

Download Jewell Marceau

Better Than Chocolate Vol. 1

Studio: Shadowplay Imaging

Pantyhose fans will love this tape - featuring our most requested models bound, gagged, restrained, hooded, and blinfolded in and with nylon pantyhose. Hose-hoods, collars, nylon mouth stuffing, and more highlight this pantyhose compilation video. Rhiannon is bound to a stool, hooded and bishop-gagged, then is ringagged and hooded with tape over the hood and ring! Afterwards, she is tape-tied in a seated yoga position while her head is encased! Tobi endures numerous pantyhose bondages while wearing a while corset and heels to match. Repeatedly hooded, bound, gagged, and contorted, seether puts the long legged lass through her paces. A must-have for any hose and bondage enthusiast!

Duration: 1:55:47
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 761kbps

File size: 814.7 MB

Download Better Than Chocolate Vol. 1

Aes Productions - Final Case

Studio: Aes Productions

Gorgeous Shelley Monroe had always wanted to be a Private Investigator. But now, sitting on her office desk tightly tied up, gagged, while a masked intruder searches for a file, she is having second thoughts!!
Refusing to drop the case only brings more torment-Shelley is kidnapped, bound, and gagged made to strip and left alone in an old warehouse

Duration: 1:52:07
Video: 432x320, XviD, 712kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 698.5 MB

Download Aes Productions - Final Case

Mallory- Fayth: Just Admit Your Mistake‏

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Mallory is in the middle of getting ready, she has only managed to get on her panties, stockings, and her sexy high heels when she hears a rapping at the door. She runs over to the door doing her best to cover herself when she cracks the door open. She leans over to see who it is and a hand reaches out going over her mouth and shoving his way through the door. A woman, Fayth, follows closely behind him closing the door behind her. Ivan pulls her arms in place while Fayth stuffs Mallory's mouth full of fabric, and then wraps her head several times with a teal vet wrap. Fayth snaps at Ivan telling him to keep the whore still. Mallory squirms and shakes her head desperately trying to get away from this crazy couple. Fayth encourages Ivan to hurt Mallory if she doesn't hold still, giving her nipple a hard tweak in the process. He hands some rope to Fayth and she quickly ties Mallory's wrists behind her back saying that she deserves this and calling her a whore again. Ivan runs a piece of rope from Mallory's wrists through her legs and around her waist and elbows locking them in place while Fayth takes the opportunity to grope her breasts. Fayth keeps accusing Mallory of doing something and demanding that she admit it but Mallory begs and pleads to be let go, claiming to have no knowledge of what she's done. The couple sits Mallory on the floor, straddling her, pulling her head back, and tells her all she has to do is say that she is sorry but Mallory refuses. Ivan flips her over and tells Fayth to sit on her to keep her still while he finishes the bondage on the leggy brunette. Fayth smacks her ass over and over until Mallory finally claims that she won't do it again. Ivan finishes tying her ankles and knees and then leaves poor Mallory for Fayth to play with. Mallory afraid to endure any more pain at the hands of Fayth tries to agree to whatever she says, saying that she is sorry but Fayth just won't believe her. Fayth takes off her shoes and spanks Mallory with the bottom of her high heel adding insult to injury. Ivan comes back and Mallory tries to shout that she's sorry but the couple decides that she's lying since she doesn't even know what she's done to be sorry about. Ivan adds some more rope binding her legs in a bent position and ties her hands into the mix putting Mallory in a tight hogtie on the floor. Fayth laughs at Mallory when she tries to beg, taunting her, and teasing her. Mallory whimpers swearing she won't do it again. The couple takes turns tormenting Mallory, squeezing her nipples making her squeal into the gag until they finally decide to go get the other witness..

Duration: 10:59
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 163.1 MB

Download Mallory- Fayth: Just Admit Your Mistake‏

Taped and tickled

A fan request! You wanted to see me with tape over my ballgag and tickled! So I have a tight black ballgag strapped in my mouth and a few layers of tape over it. It is very challenging, because I can only breathe through my nose. And here is the big secret I have not been wanting to tell anyone: I am insanely ticklish! I really can't stand tickling! There, now it is out. I hope you won't send any more requests for tickling because it is literally hell for me when I get tickled in bondage. So please, have mercy!!

Duration: 4:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps

File size: 435.1 MB

Download Taped and tickled

Double Blind Study

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage

Today we have two subjects for our very special study. This study is of endurance. How long can a person be deprived of comfort before they crack? How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes. In fact, the subjects of this study are so interested in finding out the answers to these questions that they themselves have volunteered and come up with many of the ideas for their own torture.
The study starts outside. First we must wash our subjects. We would not want a tainted result. Once they are sufficiently clean and shivering we subject them to the first test. Fear. Can they bear the fear of being in an enclosed tub as it slowly fills with water? The result is quite fascinating.
Now that we know the answer to that hypothesis, we turn from water to fire. Can they bear the heat of a crackling fire? Can they bear the heat of fiery capsaicin on their most delicate female bits.

Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Double Blind Study

More elbow training!

Many people have asked me what my favorite training is. Well, it's not nipple training, and not my chastity belt. Not even gag training! My favorite is elbow training. I still can't believe not everyone can do it. I have always been able to do this. Of course, I can't do it forever, so to increase my elbow bondage time, Sir has me training elbows once in a while still, to improve my time in tight elbow bondage. It's fun and kind of relaxing! Sir even gave me the keys, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get out of this!

Duration: 3:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14573kbps

File size: 409.6 MB

Download More elbow training!

Adriana Chechik

Cast: Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa.

Get ready for another round of super sexy femdom action! Join Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa, Dana DeArmond, Mistress January Seraph, Maddy O'Reilly, Savannah Fox and Kleio Valentien as they indulge themselves in nasty hardcore sex. Bow down to her every whim and desire because, once again, she's in charge!

Duration: 2:27:24
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1113kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Adriana Chechik

Celena & Nikki

Beautiful women are in abundance and whether you like them glamorous or girl next door, both can be found tied right here. Celena & Nikki are marked targets for a masked bandit that finds his way to his victims and terrorizes them.
He uses spanking, rope bondage, handcuffs and other horrifying tactics to make sure they know he is in charge! Don't miss out on what happens to Celena and Nikki when they find themselves in his capable hands!

Duration: 1:41:45
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1902kbps

Download Celena & Nikki

Adventures Of Agent Dd

Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent Dd... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!

Duration: 1:55:57
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adventures Of Agent Dd

Katnapped!

A super sexy cat burglar, a vicious man, millions in stolen jewels and vanished
computer secrets that could change the world all collide in the latest
bondage thriller from David Knight and Juliet Heart!
Luscious Lydia McLean stars as Katherine Black, cat burglar supreme! Katherine,
with her super-long red hair and a body to die for, breaks into a house in search of a
stolen fortune. Instead she finds herself captured, gagged, and made to strip at the
point of a gun. David has other plans for this beauty, and she's not going to like them!
Katherine is tightly chair tied, hogtied, strappado and bent backwards as cruel
ropes bite into her soft breasts!

Duration: 1:38:39
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1462kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Katnapped!

Amateurs Slave In Hard Bondage part 1

Genres: Real Amateur, Bondage, Humiliation, Spanking, Slave, Hogtie, Submission, Crying, Electricity, Caning, Pet Play, Enema, No Sex

Wednesday is again tied to a tall table on her back. Her legs are drawn up into the air and her wrists are bound beneath her. Marcus hand whips her ass and pussy and torments her verbally. He makes her beg over and over again for an orgasm. She is to belittle herself until he is satisfied. Her O is hard and intense.

Total size: 2.7 GB in 1 files.

Download Amateurs Slave In Hard Bondage part 1

The knotty maid

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Whitney Prescott, Allison Brach and Star Chandler
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

At Chelsea's Bed and Breakfast Inn, of course. Enter Fawn Star Chandler a beautiful vain starlet, and Kitty Allison Brach Fawn's road companion: two weary travelers looking for a peaceful night's rest.

Duration: 1:46:01
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 976kbps

File size: 911.2 MB

Download The knotty maid

Caged Predicaments Abigail

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Torture

To bring to life, one of the most inspirational works of art to many of those with that sadistic twinge, is such a pleasure to both Master James and slave abigail in their own vastly differing ways. Georges Pichard has been a guilt free pleasure for their eyes and senses and brings a normalcy to their most devious of activities. But what started out as a joyful tribute to Pichard very quickly turned into a real nightmare for slave abigail.

Duration: 1:51:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Caged Predicaments Abigail

Orgasms Scene 78

Annabelle is in for it. strapped to the pole in leather straps and an arm binder. impaled on a hitachi's dildo attachment. there is totally no escape even for this intense thrashing wildcat. i love seeing her sweat and she is going to be drenched.

Duration: 1:43:11
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

Download Orgasms Scene 78

Der Sadisten Zirkel - part 5

Release Year: 2007
Studio: MMV
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore

Wow! Hot movie! A few beautiful naked girls with tied hands suffer sweet flour. Guys spank their adorable ass

Duration: 1:38:04
Video: 512x384, XviD, 844kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel - part 5

HarmonyConcepts Banners Angels

Release Year: 2000
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Stacy Burke, Andrea Neal, Jewell Marceau
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Stockings, Pantyhose

Stacy Burke is a naive applicant for a job opening at Jack Banner, Inc. The application test involves lots of intense ropework, mouth-filling gags, and a Drooling Test. In a second story line, Andrea Neal is a work-at-home executive.

Duration: 1:52:49
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 635kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 635.7 MB

Download HarmonyConcepts Banners Angels

The Orgasm Bar Part 8

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Lola Lynn, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, Big Tits, NoSex

Christina is working the wand so sweet. i oil up her breasts and pussy and turn the wand on high. after the next orgasm she goes up on her toes. i lower the wand and she works herself to yet another screaming orgasm that nearly finishes her.

Duration: 1:56:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

Download The Orgasm Bar Part 8

Adrianna Nicole Full Restraint

American porn hardcore actress, Adriana is spree with a rope of the world! Masterpiece blonde beauty and the Japanese Eros is fused is born! Breathing along with the rope is creeping body goes disturbed.

Duration: 2:24:30
Video: 720x404, xvid, 1554kbps

Download Adrianna Nicole Full Restraint

Elise Graves And Dixon Mason

Studio: Realtimebondage

Our subjects wanted to test their endurance. We place them in the tiniest of cages. Unable to move an inch. Legs cramped up. How long will they last? What will break first, their mind or their body?
Next, a study of pain and remorse. The members want Dixon to feel sorry for abandoning Elise at the beginning of the study. What measures can Jack Hammer and Cyd Black take to get someone to feel and express true remorse?
Lastly, service. How well can these bitches pleasure a man? Luckily weve got Jack here with his 10 inch cock. He trains these girls on how to take a huge dick deep down the throat with some real improvement. Then Elise receives the ass fucking of her life.
The results of this study are varied and inconclusive.it appears that well have to repeat the experiment.

Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Elise Graves And Dixon Mason

Shes In Charge

Studio: Digital Sin

Every bad girl needs to be taught a lesson from time to time. Watch Bonnie Rotten, Riley Reid, Dahlia Sky, Chanel Preston, Karmen Karma, Megan Rain, Sara Luvv and Aiden Starr as take their punishment and submit to the sexual proclivities of their lesbian master. So bow down to her every whim and desire because tonight - Shes In Charge!

Duration: 2:07:45
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1193kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Shes In Charge

Submissive Anal Whore Anissa Kate Ran Through in BDSM Thrashing

Genres: big tits, lingerie, 1 on 1, anal, ass to mouth, average ass, black hair

Mr. Karter, a wealthy businessman has hired a submissive anal whore by the name of Anissa Kate for the night. The pair are in Mr. Karter's personal gym when it begins. The mood is set when a dog collar connected to leash is placed around Anissa's neck and her wrists are bound together. Then, Mr. Karter bends her over his couch and starts penetrating her ass with a glass dildo. When Anissa's asshole is sufficiently stretched out, he removes the glass dildo from her ass only to replace it with a dildo machine, which continues running through her ass while Mr. Karter pulls his cock out and shoves it in her mouth. After the dildo machine has thoroughly run through Anissa's ass, it's now ready for Mr. Karter's stiff cock, which he then plunges in and out of before blowing his load in her mouth.

Duration: 41:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11762kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Submissive Anal Whore Anissa Kate Ran Through in BDSM Thrashing

Back