Pile On A Grand Scale

BDSMangel - Custom Adam Jerk Off Instructions

This is ideal if you're name is Adam xx
TOILET SLAVE JOI
Mentioned throughout the video and it is a selfie style video taken while I was in a hotel for the weekend.
I am on the bathroom floor ready to poop a massive dump which is quite sloppy onto the floor, getting the side view of My ass. The load curls around as it piles up and then you get to be My toilet bitch
I tell your lucky ass just how to stroke and exactly what to do for Me leading up to your countdown cum instructions. Such a lucky slaveeee

Categories: Desperation, Poop Videos, Toilet Slavery, BDSMangel

File name:BDSMangel - Custom Adam Jerk Off Instructions.mp4
File Size: 205 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Duration: 00:04:45

D O W N L O A D:

BDSMangel - Custom Adam Jerk Off Instructions.mp4

BDSMangel - Fart & Side poop in HOTEL shower

Away for the weekend with hubby and we had a super open bathroom / room haha. He could hear Me farting which, cmon, who wouldn't be turned on.
A tame poop but I caught it on cam and I like the lighting in here.
I had eaten soooooo much the night before. Pasta, ice cream, donuts, gozleme, everything yummy !! Was an awesome poop feeling.

Categories: Efro, Farting, Poop Videos, BDSMangel

File name:BDSMangel_Fart_Side_Poop_in_HOTEL_Shower- 01.mp4
File Size: 84.8 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:01:32

D O W N L O A D:

BDSMangel_Fart_Side_Poop_in_HOTEL_Shower- 01.mp4

GwenyT - Stupid Girl and Her Messy Dildo

I've put together a series of clips that I took for a friend while he was making me fuck my butt and degrade myself. I refer to "daddy" during the clip.
I push as hard as I can to get the non-lubed, big dildo up my butt, it hurts but I'm able to push it in all the way like a big girl. Daddy said if I can get it halfway in then I can take it out and get it slobbery with my mouth! I pull it out and I'm not surprised that it has poop on it and I know that I'm supposed to lick it off like the yucky girl that I am. Sucking, spitting and making 'ew' noises I enjoy doing these gross things.
I push it into my butt again while it has lots of spit on it fucking my butt even harder, it starts to hurt so daddy tells me I have to give ten counts of hard thrusts into my butt, I do so and I don't stop after ten, I love hurting my butt because I know I deserve it all while whimpering. When I pull it out it's even more messy than the first time! I start licking and sucking on it saying "I don't want to" and degrading myself saying things like "pretty girls don't have to do this" and "I'm worthless". I know I need to be good at entertaining. Once the dildo is all slobbery I turn around and show my messy butthole to the camera, I push out and there's still a little bit of poop coming out. The last thing I say is "I'm sorry, daddy" for being so gross.

File name:GwenyT - Stupid Girl and Her Messy Dildo.mp4
File Size: 908 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:13

D O W N L O A D:

GwenyT - Stupid Girl and Her Messy Dildo.mp4

Matilda's Eternal Desires

Matilda's Eternal Desires: before breakfast, a tender shit that seems to have no end and pee. I clean myself and show you the toilet.

Categories: Pee, Poop Videos

File name:Matilda's Eternal Desires.mp4
File Size: 341 MB
Duration: 00:18:15

D O W N L O A D:

Matilda's Eternal Desires.mp4

ScatFreekzClub - Dirty Workout

I was on my way home from the gym and really had to pee. It was a lot of traffic because of a accident I couldn't hold it another minute, my bladder felt like it was going to bus from all the water I drank I peed my pants and the seat it was a mess. I got home and still had to go, I was turned on by being watched by my neighbor as I was coming in the house with my pissy white yoga pants on. I got my toy out and try to fuck my shitty ass, all the anal stretching I have done the last two days has my ass is so swollen. I am addicted to my new inflatable butt plug. I'm such a anal whore I still try to fuck my ass any way, the shit in my ass wont allow for me to get it all the way in my tight hole. I get so turn on by thinking about stroking your dick with my smelly shit until you cum in my hands. Now that's putting your hands to good use.

Love Stacey. Xoxox

Categories: Pee, Poop Videos, Scat, ScatFreekzClub

File name:ScatFreekzClub - Dirty Workout.mp4
File Size: 869 MB
Duration: 00:07:51

D O W N L O A D:

ScatFreekzClub - Dirty Workout.mp4

TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah - Bossy's BLUE BOWL of SUGAR

TOILETS WHO
HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH CLIPS SHOULD DIRECT MESSAGE DELILAH AND/OR DIRECT MESSAGE SCAT SHOP TO RESOLVE ISSUE ASAP
---LOGO has be RESIZED --YOU EAT SHIT
Combo Foot Scat Domination Extreme Sport Femdom.

Categories: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

File name:TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah - Bossy's BLUE BOWL of SUGAR .mp4
File Size: 1.00 GB
Duration: 00:17:30

D O W N L O A D:

TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah - Bossy's BLUE BOWL of SUGAR .mp4

Busting Outta White Overalls with BetweenMyCheeks

Grabbing an outfit and trying on these white jean overalls because I grabbed them so fats I ripped the buttcrack and it was so tight I couldn't zip it up, I shit my pants so fast, It goes down my leg I bend over and zip my ass right through them its soooo hot my filthy asshole pops right out. I push out a little more, and the pants rip even more looks like you can see what i had the day before.

File name:Busting Outta White Overalls with BetweenMyCheeks.mp4
File Size: 450 MB
Duration: 00:06:04

D O W N L O A D:

Busting Outta White Overalls with BetweenMyCheeks.mp4

Only Toilet. NO MORE! with marcos579

Today you will be my toilet, toilet paper and urinal. Don't disappoint me, slave, by lie in the toilet place. Open your mouth wide, I want to shit. And don't let a piece fall past your mouth. And now lick my dirty feet in shit, better lick, still. Hold tight to my ass, the rest of the shit goes right into your mouth. Now, the second step of training. Open your mouth and swallow. Well done, you did it. I hope soon you will completely replace me toilet and toilet paper.

File name:Only Toilet. NO MORE! with marcos579.mp4
File Size: 1.82 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:11:21

D O W N L O A D:

Only Toilet. NO MORE! with marcos579.mp4

Upskirt Poop with BetweenMyCheeks

Washing my hands at the bathroom sink you can see right up my skirt, my thong pushes to the side when this big poop comes out it splats to the floor, the smell is so strong. Maybe I wonder if it would look pretty on my heels? I dip my shoes in the waste and make some very satisfying noises with my stinky shit and shoes.

File name:Upskirt Poop with BetweenMyCheeks.mp4
File Size: 447 MB
Duration: 00:06:06

D O W N L O A D:

Upskirt Poop with BetweenMyCheeks.mp4

Back