Pile On A Grand Scale

1 Kg In Shiny with thefartbabes

See how my sexy tights cling to my body, showing off every curve. But watch closely - they're about to show off a lot more! First you can see a little knobbly bump, but then the bulge expands to all corners, showing off the massive 1 KG poop I just did in them. OMG it feels good! The poop bulge has spread all the way to the top of my ass crack, and down below I can feel it pushing forwards between my legs, heading for my pussy!

File name:1 Kg In Shiny with thefartbabes.mp4
File Size: 1.05 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:34

D O W N L O A D:

1 Kg In Shiny with thefartbabes.mp4

Diabolic Sigal - Slave's Feeding with janet

My toilet slave came to me with flowers, but I kicked him in the balls and hit him on the head with a bunch of flowers. He fell to his knees and I decided to punish him. I'm training my new slave as shoe licker, or better, as a shoe-sole licker. I'm not happy of his performance, it seems that his tongue is too dry and he cannot produce enough saliva. But I have the right solution for that. Today I would like to do something different with you, something really extreme and dirty: I want to use you as my toilet slave. I know that you are afraid of that but I also know that the idea is a big turn-on for you and your cock is already getting hard. Open your mouth slave and swallow, you don't have to waste even a single piece of shit. Taste the aroma and think how lucky you are: many slaves would like to be my toilet that but only a few are allowed this privilege. But I want to do more with you: I want you to eat my shit too!

File name:Diabolic Sigal - Slave's Feeding with janet.mp4
File Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:13:14

D O W N L O A D:

Diabolic Sigal - Slave's Feeding with janet.mp4

Red_Point_xx spied private show

The crazy Colombians advertise "no limits" and this video meets that claim. 4 girls. Self gagging and puking on each other using their fingers down their throats. Pissing on each other. Pussy eating. Anal fisting. Shitting on each other. Lots of sloppy kissing of expelled fluids.

File name:Red_Point_xx spied private show.mp4
File Size: 5.23 GB
Duration: 00:27:46

D O W N L O A D:

Red_Point_xx spied private show.mp4

Shiny Panties Ruin with thefartbabes

Hot and bratty Goddess is pooping her shiny panties whith huge messy shit and farting a lot after eating a lot of beans.

File name:Shiny Panties Ruin with thefartbabes.mp4
File Size: 1002 MB
Duration: 00:13:24

D O W N L O A D:

Shiny Panties Ruin with thefartbabes.mp4

Toilet Paper Tongue with MistressMargo

My toilet slave is already waiting for me on my toilet, just like every morning, I feel like using it. I've trained it so well, that it gets aroused only from my smell and taste. He can taste, the breakfast which I'm about to serve, from the source. I will shit on his body and make him masturbate his tiny dick. I instructing it to sniff and lick my asshole after shit. The only time I allow erections, cumming and pleasure is with my shit on his dick. I milk it while explaining what it is to me: a toilet, a subhuman and a most loyal slave. Keeping slaves in denial is a good way to have them obsess over me. I spit in its mouth, as I am a merciful Goddess and that's all the appreciation the toilet will ever get from me. Prove to me you're a man worthy of the job of ass cleaner to Diabolic Sigal! Clean this shitty mess that surrounds my asshole!

File name:Toilet Paper Tongue with MistressMargo.mp4
File Size: 441 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:07:31

D O W N L O A D:

Toilet Paper Tongue with MistressMargo.mp4

12 Inch Turd Brownie Baking

I wanted to make you something special, straight from my hot ass and luscious pussy. I was visiting my girlfriend she left me all alone bored with nothing to do. Brownies it is, I have been wanted to start baking more of my special treats for my freekz. Watch me push out my big turds, then top my hot shit with pee. Mix it all together from some of my best brownies yet! All that coco shit and piss mix together smelled so good baking. I was turned on thinking about eating one of my dirty brownies, I had to fuck my ass hard. Be on the look out for part two of this clip with all dirty anal.

Categories: Poop Videos, Toilet Slavery

File name:12_Inch_Turd_Brownie_Baking- 01.mp4
File Size: 1.69 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1088
Duration: 00:25:38

D O W N L O A D:

12_Inch_Turd_Brownie_Baking- 01.mp4

Alicia1983june - Big Enema Playtime

Come watch me fill my ass up as much as I can! I get my white panties just filthy and smelly just for you. Watch them fill up then watch me play in and taste my own shit. I rub it all over my favorite dildo and shove it in my pussy to make myself even more filthy. I just love being nasty don't you? I love using the big bottle of warm water and my long hose to fill my ass up until I just cant hold it anymore. this video was a lot of fun. and cumming at the end with my pussy covered in shit inside and out was completely worth it!

Categories: Efro, Enema, Panty/Jean Pooping, Pee, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Alicia1983june

File name:Alicia1983june_-_Big_Enema_Playtime- 01.mp4
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:11:03

D O W N L O A D:

Alicia1983june_-_Big_Enema_Playtime- 01.mp4

BDSMangel - Compilation for TOILET SLAVES

You worship My ass and My shit more than the ground I walk on. Its all you think about all day and its all you want to jerk off over.
So you're going to buy this clip and have yourself degraded and teased as you love to be. I am sweet and sadistic which is WHY I love to do this so much. The clip is super EFRO style with me feeling myself on the toilet realllly enjoying my poop.
Cute little Fuckers enjoy xox Your Queen

Categories: Desperation, Poop Videos, Toilet Slavery, BDSMangel

File name:BDSMangel_-_Compilation_for_TOILET_SLAVES- 01.mp4
File Size: 147 MB
Duration: 00:08:50

D O W N L O A D:

BDSMangel_-_Compilation_for_TOILET_SLAVES- 01.mp4

BDSMangel - Bodystocking Poop - Stroke & Edging Dirty Talk

We already know how badly I want to make you cum! I mean, look at the preview, you're throbbing just at the short glimpse of what this video entails.
I am in a body stocking the entire clip showing off My body and talking about you edging, making sure that you have your balls drained by the end of the clip - like a tour of My body and focusing on that delicious ass of course.
I poop nice and close to the camera and then show you the delicious caramel looking delight that left my hole xx.

Categories: Efro, Poop Videos, BDSMangel

File name:BDSMangel_Bodystocking_Poop_Stroke_Edging_Dirty_Talk- 01.mp4
File Size: 93.9 MB
Duration: 00:10:06

D O W N L O A D:

BDSMangel_Bodystocking_Poop_Stroke_Edging_Dirty_Talk- 01.mp4

Blasphemy Extreme Scat

Kicked out of Catholic school for calling bullshit on the Bible's teachings, naughty schoolgirl Lena is pissed off. So she decides that the Bible ought to get pissed on and filled with even more shit than it already is!

She starts by spitting on and humping the Bible. Kick her out for blaspheming? She will show you some real blaspheming, dammit.

Once the Bible is already wet from her pussy and spit, it is time to really drench it. She pisses and shits on the Bible, then uses the pages to wipe (and shoves some pages up her asshole for good measure!). She finishes by stomping on the Bible and smearing the shit that oozes out all over it! Amen.

Categories: Pee, Poop Videos, Scat

File name:BLASPHEMY_EXTREME_SCAT- 02.mp4
File Size: 757 MB
Duration: 00:24:43

D O W N L O A D:

BLASPHEMY_EXTREME_SCAT- 02.mp4

CosmicGirl - Desperation In White Corduroys Shitty Multiple Orgasms

Shaking my booty right in your face til the urge to shit hits me like a ton of bricks! Watch me fill my super cute. and very white! corduroy pants with a mega load of my fresh hot shit! I sit on the coffee table and begin grinding my ass and wet pussy into my desperate mess humping and grinding in my destroyed white pants til I cum ultra hard! I pull down my shit saturated cords and start fucking my poop encrusted pussy with my purple vibrator, making myself shake with an incredible orgasm for a second time!

Categories: Desperation, Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing

File name:CosmicGirl_-_Desperation_In_White_Corduroys_Shitty_Multiple_Orgasms- 01.mp4
File Size: 198 MB
Duration: 00:11:51

D O W N L O A D:

CosmicGirl_-_Desperation_In_White_Corduroys_Shitty_Multiple_Orgasms- 01.mp4

cybertoilet - Little Sisters Dirty Confession

I have a confession for you, big brother. Ever since I was little I've been trying to get your attention by dressing sexy or making a mess in my panties. Now I think I'm ready to take it further.
Strip tease with panty messing (yellow/brown) anal, and gagging.
Originally a custom.

File name:cybertoilet_-_Little_Sisters_Dirty_Confession- 01.mp4
File Size: 504 MB
Duration: 00:20:33

D O W N L O A D:

cybertoilet_-_Little_Sisters_Dirty_Confession- 01.mp4

sexandcandy18 - More quiet fun xoxo

Again it was time to prove I do still know how to use a regular bathroom toilet instead of a slave's mouth. However my slave's tongue and mouth was not spared humiliation completely. Watch several scenes shot over 9 days of me taking different types of shit in the toilet. Some loads were creamy, others were very think and big loads. My last shit was a very revolting creamy one making a smearing mess of my anus and inner buttocks. My slave was mistaken if he thought I'm going to use toilet paper on my perfect dirty anus. That's what his pathetic tongue is for. You'll notice I got pretty wet pushing out that last revolting load as I planned for him to lick my ass clean afterwards. He had to really work his tongue in deep and lick hard to get my ass clean. Thank heavens I have a real man in my life as well as this loser with his toilet tongue licking my shitty asshole clean. It's so good to know you always have a soft, wet tongue licking your ass clean after a shit instead of the dry toilet paper. Usually a clip with scenes like these where someone push out such big loads sell easily for $15 BUT as a thank you to all my loyal supporters I'm running a special selling this clip with several of these scenes of me taking big shits for only $10.99 Note: I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo

Categories: Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Toilet Slavery, sexandcandy18

File name:sexandcandy18_-_More_quiet_fun_xoxo- 01.mp4
File Size: 895 MB
Duration: 00:16:28

D O W N L O A D:

sexandcandy18_-_More_quiet_fun_xoxo- 01.mp4

Six minutes of making you my toilet slave with SarahWestChococlate13

I just force you to be my toilet slave, in the lick my dirty, asshole clean! Want to as the big stinky show me turd slides right out of my tight ass! You better bow down and lick it, clean all the fucking way. You better tell me what it taste and it better be clean once I'm done with you or I'll make you like my toilet seat and inside of my toilet bowl!

File name:Six minutes of making you my toilet slave with SarahWestChococlate13.mp4
File Size: 695 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Duration: 00:06:14

D O W N L O A D:

Six minutes of making you my toilet slave with SarahWestChococlate13.mp4

Back to Shit - Mistress Emily

I got up this morning, put on a nice diaphanous dress, and some makeup before work. The only thing I haven't done yet is fed my pig. Yesterday I had an exotic meal, so today I've prepared an extra soft and smelly shit, ready to diminish this subhumans hunger. It is ready in the morning, starving and craving my delicacy, and I waste no time to deliver. Straight to the mouth, no need for explaining, asking for permission and such trivial things. I don't want to hear complaints, moans and other unpleasant sounds. My ass is to be worshiped and adored. Of course, nothing goes without humiliation. I spit on top of the mess and punish the slave.

File name:Back to Shit - Mistress Emily.mp4
File Size: 798 MB
Duration: 00:09:16

D O W N L O A D:

Back to Shit - Mistress Emily.mp4

Food for Toilet Slaves with Annalise

Now there is food for the toilet slaves. Together with Lady Laura, we make him to lick our horny assholes.. Then we one after another shits into his toilet mouth in a usual way. With pleasure both observe how the slave chokes and swallows our shit.

File name:Food for Toilet Slaves with Annalise.mp4
File Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:15:00

D O W N L O A D:

Food for Toilet Slaves with Annalise.mp4

Human Toilet in Chastity belt with MistressAnna

You can not miss this collection! SCAT exclusive super this, we offer the best, cocoa places that leave, you excited for a whole movie over and over again!

File name:Human Toilet in Chastity belt with MistressAnna.mp4
File Size: 696 MB
Duration: 00:09:34

D O W N L O A D:

Human Toilet in Chastity belt with MistressAnna.mp4

I Need Yor Mouth, Babe with ElenaToilet

Hey babe, come here for a sec, would yah? I need you to do something nice for me. Put your face right up to my ass and hold it there.. you ready? Good! I'll fill your mouth with massive thick smelly shit and I need you to eat it for me! Oops, it smells disgusting, babe. Let me take videotape at your face. Do you like the taste of my shit? So you like my dirty asshole, too! I can't keep this shit to myself anymore ?

File name:I Need Yor Mouth, Babe with ElenaToilet.mp4
File Size: 904 MB
Duration: 00:10:13

D O W N L O A D:

I Need Yor Mouth, Babe with ElenaToilet.mp4

Mistress Anna - Loud Farts and Shit

I would to see sit reversal doggy style on the floor and begin too loud farts in the slave's mouth whilst his on the floor and then after that scat right in his mouth, I would like to see his mouth right in your ass so he takes it all in Intro The best thing about having a toilet slave is that every time I have to go to the toilet, it's a fun time for me, and a meal for the toilet itself. But nothing that comes out of me must be wasted, so I fart on my toilet's face, and allow it the privilege of breathing my scent in. It is like an appetiser for the main part of the meal. That way the slave knows, what it is about to consume. I also take a shot at my face, so you can see how I laugh at the toilet with my perfect smile. But the fun time is just getting started. I order it to go where it belongs, and it takes its place under my toilet seat. Of course, it has to obey a certain etiquette. It kisses my shoes while I preach to it, about its place under me. After that, I really have to go, so I take a seat and demand a lubrication, and shortly I deliver my gift. Then I explain a few things to the slave. It is lucky to be in that position, and it knows that. I also take a look at you toilet slaves watching this and show you a little treat. Enjoy craving my shit all day.

File name:Mistress Anna - Loud Farts and Shit.mp4
File Size: 799 MB
Duration: 00:09:18

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Anna - Loud Farts and Shit.mp4

Ms Sherry's Shitty Hand Job with MsSherryBells

Subby lays patiently for the gorgeous Ms Sherry. She struts in whip in hand her high heels clip clopping as she walks. Showing no mercy Ms Sherry whips poor Subby's cock and balls making his cock dance and twitch. Ms Sherry then straddles Subby squats and strains peeing on his balls before laying a gorgeous brown cable along side Subby's eager cock.
Ms Sherry being the beautiful person she is then treats subby to a wonderful sensual massage turd in hand spreading her gorgeous turd all over his cock and balls. Sherry even lets subby suck her turd from her fingers, she is so kind.
Once cock is caked in her delectable brown mix Ms Sherry treats subby to a damn good wanking edging him perfectly and teasing him to the brink of explosion.
Finally Ms Sherry succumbs and wanks the shit covered cock until subby can hold it in no longer, Sherry is no push over and like the bitch she is she squeezes poor cock as subby cums before letting go and allowing subster to shoot his spunk into the air.
This clip is a gorgeous sensual filth and shit fest from start to finish, sit back and imagine that Sherry is wanking your cock, why not even shit into your own hand and wank yourself as you watch for a full interactive experience. I did a few times oops.
This is another great clip from the Ms Sherry's filth emporium check out her others they are all gorgeously amazing.

File name:Ms Sherry's Shitty Hand Job with MsSherryBells.mp4
File Size: 884 MB
Duration: 00:10:49

D O W N L O A D:

Ms Sherry's Shitty Hand Job with MsSherryBells.mp4

One Slave Swallow Our Shits with ElenaToilet Young mistresses

Very great video!!! Princess Adelina and Princess Alexandra used his toilet slave together! Both of them shit in his mouth and the slave swallow everything and thanks them. They both are gorgeous and the slave is well-trained toilet! Maybe they will use him again or maybe they will replace him with you! Today is a special day. if you are a toilet I mean. This lucky pig is given a once in a lifetime treat- serving as a full toilet for ME, and another Goddess friend of mine. You get to see two superior beautiful women, doing what you desire the most, taking a shit, and using human livestock as a toilet. We tease him throughout the entire process, to keep him aroused just enough so that he is literally eager to consume our waste.He does it because we demand it. Every shitpot must learn to get aroused by shit, to be obedient, and to adore everything that some merciful Goddess decided to bless him with.

File name:One Slave Swallow Our Shits with ElenaToilet Young mistresses.mp4
File Size: 1.30 GB
Duration: 00:18:18

D O W N L O A D:

One Slave Swallow Our Shits with ElenaToilet Young mistresses.mp4

Shit-Storm for a shit-eating toilet slave with Annalise mature mistress

And the next shit-eating toilet slave, serving me as a living toilet. The slave was ready, with his mouth wide open, lying on the floor. So that he got everything full in his mouth and he could see my horny ass while pooping, he lay under the stair step. What the slave did not know, was, that I had diarrhea. And so I pooped him a real huge Shit-Storm in his mouth. Beautifully soft, I pooped him a huge diarrhea-shit into his toilet mouth. Then I pissed him a huge load of piss in his, with shit filled Mouth.The shit and piss pampe had to eat the slave then. Listen as he smacks as he devours my delights! And you can see it all again from 3 camera shots in Full HD, so you do not miss anything. A must for every FemDom shit- and pee lover!

File name:Shit-Storm for a shit-eating toilet slave with Annalise mature mistress.mp4
File Size: 437 MB
Duration: 00:07:43

D O W N L O A D:

Shit-Storm for a shit-eating toilet slave with Annalise mature mistress.mp4

Turning You Into My TOILET with ElenaToilet

I guess you're wondering why I called you in here, slave? Well. I know your filthy little secret, slave. I know you've been sniffing my dirty panties in the toilet! I let you worship my dirty feet and my sweaty ass.Open wide your mouth and eat my divine shit! That's right, I'm going to feed it to you. and from now on, you can do whatever you like to my ass and jerk off to them and clean my dirty arsehole.. as long as you can eat my shit. Doesn't it look tasty enough to make you my toilet? Huh?

File name:Turning You Into My TOILET with ElenaToilet.mp4
File Size: 696 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:08:01

D O W N L O A D:

Turning You Into My TOILET with ElenaToilet.mp4

Back