Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

SBound - Trip Six.. Self Bondage Adventures

Studio: ShinyBound

Trip Six all alone out in Hawaii was feeling bored and horny and wanted to make a special treat for us.. She dressed her self all up in some satin panties and a corset and then tied and gagged herself really well. She starts out stuffing her mouth with a couple pairs of satin panties and wraps her head all the way around with tight vet wrap.. Then she proceeds to tie up her legs, tie on a strict crotch rope, and then finishes by actually tying her own wrists behind her.. Not an easy thing to do! After that, she flops herself on the bed and gives us a nice struggle..

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 763.6 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Self Bondage Adventures

SBound - Trip Six.. My Own Personal Trip Six Part 2

In part two, I continue the pump gag torment, but add some nipple clamps (that I bought at Home Depot), and then vibe her into a frenzied orgasm. I also throw in a bit of after-vibing for a little overstimulation play. Her pussy is bright red by the end..

Duration: 16:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 508.1 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. My Own Personal Trip Six Part 2

SBound - Trip Six.. My Own Personal Trip Six

This is a 2 part video clip featuring Trip Six and I really playing together in a hotel room. In the first part, she models a very unique 2 piece rubber catsuit and her big leather boots. I tie her wrists back to her ankles in an open hogtie and then tie her head harness pump gag to a tight crotchope. I play with her pump gag inflating it to levels thaat make her panic, and then releasing it.

Duration: 18:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 572.3 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. My Own Personal Trip Six

SBound - Trip Six.. Glamour Girl Reverse Prayer

Gorgeous blonde Trip Six comes to my hotel room and submits to a reverse prayer frogtie. She is dressed to the nines in a silky burgundy matching lingerie set complete with stockings and opera gloves. I wrap the soft nylon ropes around her delicate curves and then hoist her arms up into a very strict and inescapable reverse prayer tie. The crotchrope bites deliciously into her silky panties, and her stockinged feet are open and ready for tickling and sucking..

Duration: 23:00
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 701.2 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Glamour Girl Reverse Prayer

SBound - Trip Six.. Rollergirl Bound and Gagged Part 1

In this 2 part video, Trip Six dresses up in a black spandex leotard and skirt, hot pink fishnets, and puts on her rollerskates for a unique bondage experience. I tie her tightly into a full upper body shibari style harness with some matching hot pink paracord, gag her with a hot pink ball, and then arch her back into an open leg hogtie.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps

File size: 475.0 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Rollergirl Bound and Gagged Part 1

SBound - Trip Six Little Red Package Pt.3

Trip Six looks Amazing layered up.. spandex zentai, Speedo swimsuit, corset tightly cinched, heels, straightjacket, leather straps, and layers of tape around her mouth, eyes, and head... She is all packaged up and not happy.. In this, the final clip of the set, she struggles hard to get out, but its futile. Shes there as long as I want her. She whimpers and pleads and sticks her butt up in the air hoping for a swat, but I dont give her any attention. Shes stuck in there in her own little world...

Duration: 6:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11658kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 563.1 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six Little Red Package Pt.3

SBound - Trip Six Little Red Package Pt.1

Trip Six is back and this time our adorable little goth girl has bitten off more than she can chew.. Dressed in a red Speedo swimsuit layered over a full red zentai, we add high heels and a waist cincher.... We also add a leather Bolero straightjacket and padlock her in a nice warm hug position. After shes strapped up tight, I pull up her hood and zip it leaving her blonde pony tail showing. Then I wrap her mouth, eyes, and head with 2" electrical tape... A nice little package for sure.

Duration: 8:05
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6793kbps
Audio: 198kbps

File size: 414.5 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six Little Red Package Pt.1

SBound - Trip Six Swimsuit Peril Pt. 1

Trip Six is a 20 year old goth girl that Loves to get tied up. In this clip, shes wearing a red Speedo one piece swimsuit. I tie her hands above her head and proceed to collar and corset her and synch it on screen. Then I put a huge ring gag in and film her mouth as she tries desperately to push it out with her tongue.. Quite a spectacle indeed. Lastly, I tie a crothcrope low and tight and bind her legs. Check out part 2 and 3 for more!!

Duration: 12:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 613.0 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six Swimsuit Peril Pt. 1

SBound - Trip Six.. Some Quiet Time Part 2

Here in part 2, I go to untie her, but somehow Im still not sure she's suffered enough. I get her legs undone and then I tell her Im going to take a shower without her. She moans in protest, but she's still locked in her own little dimension on the bed. I take my shower and come back in. Im still not satisfied. I put little padlocks in all the buckles of the sensory deprivation hood, locking it on her head. Then I let her arms free. Even though her body is free, she's still very bound. Lets leave her like that for just a while longer. She needs to learn her lessons.

Duration: 21:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 669.9 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Some Quiet Time Part 2

SBound - Trip Six.. Some Quiet Time Part 1

If you'll notice, Im in my boxer shorts during the short rigging part of this clip.. This is because Trip Six stayed the night at my house and then woke up at the buttcrack of dawn...I asked her nicely to let me Xxxx a while longer, but she persisted. "Play with me!!" She was shaking me and way too horny for her own good. I told her if I had to get up, that she wasn't going to like what I did to her..

Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3916kbps

File size: 520.5 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Some Quiet Time Part 1

SBound - Trip Six Red Spread Vibed

As I rig and boxtie her upper body, the faucet turns on and she begins drooling uncontrollably, leaking all over her tits and swimsuit. I lay her down on the bed and pull her into a deep tight hogtie and tie her head harness back to try to contain it.. but it doesn't help at all. She drools and struggles and rolls into her own puddles of slobber over and over.

Duration: 17:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 541.3 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six Red Spread Vibed

SBound - Trip Six.. Bound and Vibed in Panties Part 2

I pull her panties to the side and take her favorite little vibrator and insert it into her wet pussy. I crawl onto the bed and pull her back up into my lap and hold her against me while I pull out the Hitachi and go to town vibrating her clit through her panties. She moans and I hold her by her neck and also bare hand gag her. She cums Hard!

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 557.9 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Bound and Vibed in Panties Part 2

SBound - Trip Six.. Bound and Vibed in Panties Part 1

Trip Six came over to do a promotional shoot for my Xhamster account and we got a little carried away with it. She strips down to some red satin panties and then I collar her and attach it behind her back with a length of chain and padlock it together.

Duration: 15:41
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 477.9 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Bound and Vibed in Panties Part 1

SBound - Trip Six.. Dominated Pt.1

I get Trip Six to my house and immediately make her get undressed and put on a red spandex catsuit and pleather boots. I put her waist cincher over her silky suit and pull those laces till shes about 16 inches at the waist. Next she is strapped into the brand new leather armbinder that came in the mail today and finally gagged tightly with her leather harness pump gag. Now shes ready. I make her walk over and kneel down in front of the mirror. I Xxxx her to look at herself and fully absorb the humiliating predicament Ive placed her in. I torment her verbally and make her nod that she likes her suit and being tied up. I ask her if she understands that she will remain tied up and used for my personal pleasure all night long. She nods "yes".

Duration: 17:30
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2277kbps

File size: 324.0 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Dominated Pt.1

SBound - Trip Six.. Rack Suspension

Our first shoot since Trip Six got her braces off. We rig her up super tight under the rack in a full body suspension. A sexy nylon rope body harness accents all her delicate parts with only a thin layer of satin and spandex for protection.. She hangs helplessly there waiting to be rescued.

Duration: 29:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 909.3 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Rack Suspension

SBound - Trip Six.. Rack Hogtie

After we take Trip Six down from her suspension, I see she still has some fight left in her, so I leave her tied and re-rig her into a strappado style hogtie. I grab the panel gag and tie her head up to the rack to keep her at attention and raise the strictness of the tie from an 8 to a 10. She is helpless.

Duration: 32:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 980.7 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Rack Hogtie

SBound - Trip Six Caught Masturbating Pt. 1

Trip Six is home all by herself for the afternoon. She knows her boyfriend wont be home until later and she decides to try on the new pink zentai she got in the mail today. She puts it on casually, watching herself in the mirror. She decides to go all out in this dress-up session and layers some fishnets and lingerie over her shiny spandex. Still not satisfied, she decides to put on her ballgag and zip her hood up over it. She lays on the bed and starts touching herself and squirming around inside of this sexy encasement shes created. She gets a little carried away and doesnt hear the front door.. Her boyfriend is home from work early and has a hand full of thick black zipties..........

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 641.9 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six Caught Masturbating Pt. 1

SBound - Trip Six.. Pink Power Ranger Peril

When the Command Center super computer detects a strange power flux coming from somewhere in the Earth Quadrant, the Pink Ranger is sent in to investigate the disturbance. Little does she know it is energy emitted from a super weapon that was designed to drain the Power Rangers of their powers. When the Pink Ranger arrives, she is subjected to the weapons awesome power. Now weak and powerless, she finds herself tied up tight in the villains hideout. He unlocks her helmet and moves to reveal her identity. "So, Pink Ranger, let's just see who's under that helmet.." Just then, there are multicolored blips on the radar. The other Rangers are coming to save her! "Perfect. They will fall right into my trap and I'll drain their powers too!.." he cackles.. He shoves a ball gag into the Pink Rangers mouth to quiet her and puts her helmet back on her. "Now you wont be able to warn your friends of my new weapon!.." What will happen? Will Pink Ranger escape and warn her friends? Watch and find out!!

Duration: 19:50
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 605.0 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Pink Power Ranger Peril

SBound - Trip Six.. Living Doll Orgasm Predicament

Trip Six and I have been working together for quite a while. We have a great chemistry and these days, almost every tie I put her in results in a huge screaming orgasm. I must admit, I exploit this to the fullest because its a fantastic thing to behold.. This time she submits to a very extensive Living Doll bondage experiment. First we dress her all up in a silky spandex zentai suit, and slip a one piece speedo swimsuit over the top. We pull up her hood and zip her in. (I cut some holes in the sides so her cute pigtails can still be seen). She slips her silken feet into some tall leather gogo boots, and then we begin to tie and gag her. An extensive multilayer boxtie will hold her nice and comfortably for the duration of our experiment and keep her hands up out of our way. We put her on her knees on the bed and begin to anchor her off to the frame at various strategic points until finally she is completely helplessly in an erect prone back arched hogtie. Her weight is distributed fairly evenly about, with the exception of the crotch rope, which was pulled tightly to both the front and back rails and is digging into her wet slippery area with every struggle attempt. Now we wait and watch our living doll squirm and suffer... with a Great Big crotch rope orgasm as the grand finale.

Duration: 33:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Living Doll Orgasm Predicament

SBound - Trip Six.. Nylon Encasement part 3

Here in part 3, The struggle continues.. She finds out that theres only so much tearing she can do before the nylons bunch up and make themselves into nylon ropes.. She Does manage to rip out the ass part and she gives us a nice spread of her ass and pussy at the end. What would you do to her if you were me?

Duration: 18:11

File size: 554.4 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Nylon Encasement part 3

SBound - Trip Six.. Nylon Encasement Part 1

We started out at walmart buying 10 pair of cheap hose and the rest is history.. Trip Six gets naked and then we layer panty hose over her, tying them off as we add more until she is completely encased and in a very strict hogtie. I think she was a little surprised at how helpless she was in nothing but nylons..

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps

File size: 439.9 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Nylon Encasement Part 1

SBound - Trip Six.. Living Doll Strapped Up Tight Part 1

The Trips back for more zentai struggles. The "Living Doll".. A truly amazing concept. Bondage is already a very psychological activity, but by adding an enclosure, such as a zentai suit, it becomes so much more. With the ropes, you can take her freedom. With gags blindfolds, you can take her senses.

Duration: 24:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps

File size: 754.8 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Living Doll Strapped Up Tight Part 1

SBound - Trip Six.. Left Tied For the Maid Part 1

a 2 part clip.. Trip Six's boyfriend takes her on a little getaway to a quaint little hotel. The drive there is so muggy and humid and she is a sweaty hot mess.. Its night time by the time they arrive. They get up to the room and her only thoughts are of getting into her sexy one piece Speedo swimsuit and take a dip in the sparkling pool downstairs. The night air would feel so nice.. Her boyfriend has other plans. Right after she gets into her suit, he grabs her and sits her on the bed. "What are you doing?" she asks.. He pulls out a leather armbinder, a Hottbonds pump gag, and a hand full of thick leather straps. He knows she has a wicked humiliation fetish. She loved to be put in compromising situations. He gags her and ties her in a secure arched hogtie on the bed. She loves the leather restraints.. The smell.. The fact that they're soft, yet unyielding. She knows she is completely helpless, and she is amazingly comfortable at the same time. He curls up next to her on the bed and strokes her hair..

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 517.8 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Left Tied For the Maid Part 1

SBound - Trip Six.. Immobilized

Trip Six gets gagged, collared, and strapped down in an insanely tight ball tie. She is clearly not going anywhere, but that doesnt stop us from removing her shoes and toe tying her her feet to the bed frame. One more rope from the "D" ring on her head harness gag to the top bedframe, and now she is Truly immobile.

Duration: 28:27
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 866.7 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Immobilized

SBound - Trip Six Harajuku Girl Part 3

Trip Six Is all set to go out and meet her friends at the goth club for a night of dancing and fun.. Her boyfriend has other plans for her tonite. Hes going to tie her all up and make good on his promise to fuck her.. After getting really worked up watching her struggle all around tied up on the bed in a tight leather straightjacket, he cuts her legs free and pulls her over to his sitting chair for a nice long blow job. She slurps and licks his beautiful cock. When he gets nice and hard, he bends her over the back of a recliner and fucks her helpless pussy hard..

Duration: 24:52

File size: 757.3 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six Harajuku Girl Part 3

SBound - Trip Six Harajuku Girl Part 1

Trip Six Is all set to go out and meet her friends at the goth club for a night of dancing and fun.. Her boyfriend takes one look at her and tells her she is Not going anywhere dressed like that..and then he proves it with about 150 feet of hot pink paracord and a shiny pink ballgag. She loves to be tied up, so she is pretty agreeable to staying home tonite as long as he promises to fuck her while shes tied.

Duration: 22:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

File size: 680.5 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six Harajuku Girl Part 1

SBound - Trip Six Harajuku Girl Part 2

Trip Six Is all set to go out and meet her friends at the goth club for a night of dancing and fun.. Her boyfriend decides to keep her home for a night of bondage instead.. He unties her aching elbows and straps her into a nice comfy straitjacket.. Shes going to be there for a long while..

Duration: 15:02

File size: 457.7 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six Harajuku Girl Part 2

SBound - Trip Six Tied in Green Spandex

Beautiful 20 year old Trip Six is bound in a green spandex catsuit twice in this clip. First hogtied and tickled, then squirming in a boxtie/frogtie with a tight crotchrope and tape gag. The green spandex catches the light perfectly and the strict rope slides over her delicate areas perfectly.

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11653kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 909.7 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six Tied in Green Spandex

SBound - Trip Six.. Glamour Girl Tied Up Part 2

Her perfect pink lips give way to a rather large (but adorable) pink heart gag. Dont worry, just because we dolled her all up for this shoot we didnt make the ties any less strict. She is hogtied quite inescapably on the couch in this 2 part video.

Duration: 22:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 677.8 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Glamour Girl Tied Up Part 2

SBound - Trip Six.. Goth Girl Belt Bound

Trip Six in gorgeous matching black satin lingerie and stockings gets strapped up tight in thick leather belts. I stuff her mouth with shiny satin panties and wrap her face in layers of microfoam. Now that she'e all snug, lets watch her struggle on the bed for a while.

Duration: 19:12

File size: 585.5 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Goth Girl Belt Bound

SBound - Trip Six.. Chinagirl (rigging)

A behind the scenes look at the Chinagirl shoot with Trip Six. Mostly rigging and playful interaction. A little bonus for my members that have the same Trip Six infatuation I do.. :)

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 31:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 968.0 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Chinagirl (rigging)

SBound - Trip Six.. Hogtied in Pink Live

Trip Six and I at Fetishcon performing a live hogtie for a whole convention of onlookers. Trip Six told me after the fact that humiliation is her biggest fetish, and that being tied up and helpless in front of that huge room full of people really made her wet.. I was tying her and then watching her squirm around in that sexy pink spandex and I gotta say, I was getting pretty turned on too. The way that crotch rope dug into and divided that silky lycra pussy.. Forget about it.. :)

Duration: 33:03
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Hogtied in Pink Live

SBound - Trip Six.. Car Bondage

A little bonus update for today! I take Trip Six on a little car ride.. Well first I strap an armbinder on her, ball gag and hood her, and then seat belt her in. For extra safety I banded her knees and feet together and strapped her head back to the head rest. This was a real scenario. The footage is shaky because it was night time and I was driving down a rural road trying to take video with my phone at the same time.. Its as real as it gets.

Duration: 2:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3925kbps

File size: 81.0 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Car Bondage

SBound - Trip Six Chairtied in Blue Spandex Pt. 2

Trip Six continues her punishment in her blue spandex catsuit. I tie her hands and elbows together and then strictly attach her to a step stool in a vertical hogtie. She is now firmly attached to her chair and completely helpless. Its time to stuff her mouth with the blue panties she was wearing and wrap her face with vet wrap.. She wont like that at all.. :)

Duration: 6:14
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6784kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 320.6 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six Chairtied in Blue Spandex Pt. 2

Back