Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

SBound - Whitney Morgan.. Office Girl Chairtied

Studio: ShinyBound

Whitney has once again fallen victim to the pranks of the other girls in the office. Just because she's blonde and fit with nice tits, they seem intent on constantly punishing her. Today before lunch, they all ganged up on her and tied her to a chair.. She pleaded with them to let her go, but one of the gals produced a ball gag and shoved it in her mouth. Now, firmly tied to a chair, gagged, and helpless.. She's wishing she hadn't skipped breakfast this morning!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 358.9 MB

Download SBound - Whitney Morgan.. Office Girl Chairtied

SBound - Whitney Morgan.. Belt Bound Blonde

Sexy blonde Whitney Morgan puts on a wetlook spandex superhero catsuit and I start adding leather.. First an armbinder, next a leather body harness, then more tight straps.. And finally a mouth-filling leather panel gag. Now all bound up and helpless, I lay her down on her belly and add the final strap from her head harness to her ankles and pull her head up to one notch past her comfort level.. Now she can try to struggle and be angry at me. She is truly helpless!

Duration: 16:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 732.1 MB

Download SBound - Whitney Morgan.. Belt Bound Blonde

SBound - Vivian Irene Pierce.. Leotard Hogtied

Vivian is doing some stretches and preparing for a hardcore Jazzercise workout.. when the room goes dark! She comes to and she is mysteriously bound and gagged tightly on her couch. "Who did this to me?! What do they want?! When are they coming back to free me from this?!" All very excellent questions Ms. Pierce..

Duration: 14:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5941kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 666.3 MB

Download SBound - Vivian Irene Pierce.. Leotard Hogtied

SBound - Vesper Luna.. Vampire Girl Part 1.. Kneeling Predicament

In Part 1- A spreader bar is fitted under her arms behind her and her wrists are cuffed and padlocked in front of her. Her elbows are then belted together behind her, locking everything in place. She is fitted with a head harness ballgag which is pulled back and chained to the bar between her elbows. Now only able to look straight up, she is lead over to the bed and placed on her stomach while her ankles are cuffed, locked, and cinched up to either side of the spreader bar. Her upper body is then lifted up and tied to a ring in the ceiling, completing her kneeling back arching predicament. She struggles and moans in the painful position, but she is helplessly bound and gagged.. and must remain there to gain her freedom.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps

File size: 855.5 MB

Download SBound - Vesper Luna.. Vampire Girl Part 1.. Kneeling Predicament

SBound - Vesper Luna.. Belt Bound Upside Down

I had the rack out in the living room and Vesper and I were discussing ideas about some cool ways to tie her up to it and she started climbing the thing like monkey bars. "Tie me hanging from my knees!" Ok, lets do that. So I belted her all up tight upside down and let her struggle. Im a big fan of inverted suspensions and this video was a Lot of fun to make. Little 18 year old Vesper is as gorgeous as they come, and those blue spandex pants... So very sexy!

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5873kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 675.2 MB

Download SBound - Vesper Luna.. Belt Bound Upside Down

SBound - Vesper Luna.. Suspension Tap Out

On our first ever day of shooting with Vesper Luna, she came into the studio wide eyed and eager. I had some plans for her, but she was convinced she really wanted to try a suspension. I decided to do it kind of damsel in distress style at first, but rigging her while she's fighting me off with slippery nylon rope and sleek spandex didn't make it easy.. So I opted for plan "B". To rig her up first without a struggle, and then start the actual clip after she was up and swinging. This is one of those instances where I was Glad I filmed the rigging.. or else this clip would have been about 2 minutes long. I got her rigged and weight distributed. She swung around and was pretty OK with that. Then, I got greedy and pulled her head up with a hair tie. It would have made the suspension spectacular, but it was too much for the poor girl and we had to call the shoot. The most important thing to me is the safety of the people I work with. I got her to take some deep breaths and pulled her down slowly and safely. I was sitting on this footage not sure if I would release it. I went ahead and edited it up and it turned out to be a cool little interaction, a very sexy suspension, and a look into what goes into making these movies. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps

File size: 629.5 MB

Download SBound - Vesper Luna.. Suspension Tap Out

SBound - Vesper Luna.. Spandex Strappado

18 year old goth girl newbie Vesper Luna in her FIRST TIME EVER TIED UP! After approaching her at the mall, she decides to come try out some bondage and debut her new bondage/fetish model career here at ShinyBound! She dresses up in a silky black catsuit and then we lace her into a tight satin corset. Just because she's new doesn't mean I take it easy on her with the ropes. After all, she tells me she used to be a gymnast.. I weld her arms together behind her in a straight line from her narrow shoulders to her wrists, with elbows more than just touching. I frog tie her legs apart and give her a nice crotch rope to sink into. I tell her to open her mouth, as I shove a bright pink ball gag between her black glossy vampire lips. I let her struggle like that for a few minutes and feel out her bonds. You can tell she is liking this new sensation.. After a bit I pull her back up onto her knees and spread her legs to balance her as i tie those welded arms up to the ceiling hook in a nasty strappado. Will she still enjoy bondage after this? Looks like she might.

Duration: 16:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 497.4 MB

Download SBound - Vesper Luna.. Spandex Strappado

SBound - Vesper Luna.. Swimsuit Side Strappado

Vesper Luna was curious about bondage and wanted to subject herself to some tighter predicaments. I can tell she's nervous when I hand her some shiny pantyhose and tell her to go put her gothy skeleton swimsuit on over them. She comes out of the back room looking at the floor. She's a natural sub. I lift her chin up and her eyes avert. I tell her to turn around for me. She does and puts her wrists together almost instinctively. I bind them tightly and then lift her hair up to tie another securely around her neck. I take this opportunity to also apply a nice tight pink ball gag.. I lead her out to the dungeon and tie her neck rope off to the rack. I pull her body out prone and begin anchoring her down in a side strappado position. When I've finished, she is completely immobile. The last rope I apply and tighten is the crotch rope to lock her hips forward. In this oppositional tie I've created, she is being pulled a different direction by every rope. Her eyes are very wide now. This may be a little more than what she was asking for..

Duration: 16:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5052kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 638.0 MB

Download SBound - Vesper Luna.. Swimsuit Side Strappado

SBound - Vesper Luna.. Leg Day

Today's predicament looks simple enough.. But looks can be very deceiving. 18 year old Vesper Luna gets a workout she was not expecting. First, I have her squat down and I tie her wrists up above her with a slip knot that tightens when its pulled on.. Then I tie a crotch rope down to the frame she's standing on also in a fashion that tightens when pulled on. Then her legs are pulled wide apart and tied at the knees to opposing sides... I gag her with a nasty metal ball/bit gag, and stand back to watch how she handles herself. After a while of hanging by her wrists, she wants to stand to relieve the tension.. The crotch rope springs to life and tightens down below and doesn't allow her to stretch out fully. When her thighs begin to burn from trying to hold her up, she drops and the wrists tighten again. What looked like an easy tie to her has now become a grueling predicament in a very short amount of time. I think she got quite the leg workout today. I filmed it to share :)

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps

File size: 552.0 MB

Download SBound - Vesper Luna.. Leg Day

SBound - Vesper Luna.. Inverted

Vesper Luna once again inverted and suspended, this time by her ankles. The full length of her 18 year old body stretched out long and strappadoed to the rack. She hangs there gagged and helpless. A crotch rope is added and pulled tight to add some arch and strain to her predicament in a very sensitive way. She moans and pleads as she hangs there by her ankles and crotch, unable to struggle!

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5902kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 613.4 MB

Download SBound - Vesper Luna.. Inverted

SBound - Vesper Luna.. Helplessly Belt Bound and Muzzled

Submissive 18 year old Vesper gives herself over for a session of leather strap bondage. I can see she has her doubts about how strict a proper belt bondage can be, so I plan on teaching her a nice lesson. I get her upper body all strapped up tight and ask her if she thinks she can get out. Without hesitation she says "No way.." I sit her down and prepare her gag. I ask her to open wide and I shove a Huge sponge deep into her mouth and have her close her lips around it. The I strap a heavy padded leather muzzle gag over the top of it. I ask her if its possible to spit out the sponge and she shakes her head "no." Next I strap her legs tightly together and grab my camera. I get some great struggling and moaning as she gives escape her best try. After a while, I roll her over on her belly and pull her ankles up and hogtie her very tightly. Again she struggles her hardest for us, but in the end, she is stuck.. Bound helpless there on the bed until I decide to release her.

Duration: 22:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

File size: 995.5 MB

Download SBound - Vesper Luna.. Helplessly Belt Bound and Muzzled

SBound - Vanessa Vilano.. First Time Frogtied

Vanessa Vilano brings all of her strength and agility from her wrestling into the bondage struggles.. She dresses up in a shiny black spandex catsuit and a silky purple corset and I start wrapping rope around her. First the crotch rope, then a frogtie for her legs, then I finish her off with an extra tight boxtie/upper body harness. She isn't going anywhere now.. The only thing left to do is to stuff that mouth with a shiny spandex rag and tape it closed. There. Now were finished. But the real show is that struggle that ensues.. Including a Bruce Lee style front spring from her back up onto her knees...

Duration: 29:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

File size: 909.2 MB

Download SBound - Vanessa Vilano.. First Time Frogtied

SBound - Vanessa Vilano.. Extra Tight Crotch Rope Predicament

Vanessa Vilano gets suited up in silky black spandex and corseted tight. We put her on all fours and creatively tie her down and anchor her to the bedframe. A crotch rope is very tightly applied and secured to the bedframe behind her. Finally we panel gag her and tie the top "D" ring back and attach it to that same straining crotchrope. She is now completely helpless, and Any move she makes directly Xxxx that tight crotch rope in and out, back and forth, across her sensitive parts. It's a good time for spankings and tickles..

Duration: 21:30

File size: 655.4 MB

Download SBound - Vanessa Vilano.. Extra Tight Crotch Rope Predicament

SBound - Vanessa Vilano.. Straightjacket Captive

I have really been getting into these escape attempt challenges. I love real bondage and a real struggle. Todays challenger is Vanessa Vilano. A very strong and flexible girl. We get her outfitted in a spandex catsuit and corset, and then start strapping her in and gagging her. The straightjacket is nothing to sneeze at. It's record is untarnished. No model has Ever gotten out of it. With Vanessa's size and strength, I'm hoping she can bust it open or pop the straps so I can finally retire this bad boy.. If she cant do it, she has to do a free day of shooting with me in some much more evil ties... hehe.. Will she do it? You'll have to watch to find out!

Duration: 22:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps

File size: 681.8 MB

Download SBound - Vanessa Vilano.. Straightjacket Captive

SBound - Vanessa Vilano.. First Time in Bondage

Its a rare thing these days to get my hands on a model that has Never been tied up before! Vanessa Vilano is an up and coming fetish star and wrestler, and she was coming through town and contacted me for a shoot. She arrives bright and smiling, even though she had a huge catfight the night before. She puts on a one piece Speedo swimsuit and I tie her up nice and tight and gag her with a panel gag. Trial by fire.. haha. She struggles and tries to get free, but this is one wrestling hold she can't get out of. Finally, I execute my finishing move.. I pull her ankles up and hogtie her. Now... she's truly helpless. She struggles like crazy, and stops to center and calm herself.. She has to come to terms with the ropes and predicament she's in. I think everyone will agree, this girl did an amazing job here. Hopefully. we will be shooting her again before too long!

Duration: 31:07

File size: 947.9 MB

Download SBound - Vanessa Vilano.. First Time in Bondage

SBound - Vanessa Vilano.. Real Deal Struggle Belt Challenge

Vanessa failed the last escape challenge, so now she is back and ready for another try. Dressed only in a Speedo swimsuit, we strap her all up tight with leather belts and gag her. We give her 10 minutes and tell her to get out any way she can. This is a real bondage struggle. Can she get out?

Duration: 27:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 824.0 MB

Download SBound - Vanessa Vilano.. Real Deal Struggle Belt Challenge

SBound - Trip Six.. Strict Chairtie

Trip Six in a fix.. Tied up extremely tight and anchored at every joint to a very sturdy chair.. Then blindfolded and pump gagged.. And finally.. I tie twine to her nipple piercings and pull them tight to her lap to keep her postured and at attention.. No escape is possible for poor Trip Six today...

Duration: 25:55

File size: 790.1 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Strict Chairtie

SBound - Trip Six.. Straightjacketed and Vibed

Trip Six is straitjacketed and tied down tightly to the table. She squirms around deliciously for a while, then I stuff her mouth with some red satin panties and layer 6 strands of duct tape firmly across her stuffed shut mouth. No way she is spitting that out. Now its time to pull out the Hitachi and make her squeal. She cums HARD, thrashes around, screams.. But, she is firmly tied in place, and the gag muffles her best efforts to cry out..

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 375.2 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Straightjacketed and Vibed

SBound - Trip Six Chained in White Pt. 5

Trip Six is still chained up. I put her through a couple different positions with the spreader bar, and then remove it and hogtie her. She is very relaxed and seems to be enjoying being my prisoner.

Duration: 8:32
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 439.4 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six Chained in White Pt. 5

SBound - Trip Six Chained in White Pt. 3

Prisoner Trip Six still struggling in those chains.. Her white spandex catsuit looks spectacular. Bound, gagged, blindfolded.. Shes stuck there till I let her out..

Duration: 5:47
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps

File size: 296.9 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six Chained in White Pt. 3

SBound - Trip Six..Living Doll Vibed and Squirting

Trip Six loves to be layered up in in my zentai and corseted. She loves to get all strapped up and gagged.. AND she loves when I play with her.. So we layer her up, gag her and strap her down tight, and then take a huge orgasm from her. When I say huge orgasm, I mean a screaming, squirting, frenzied orgasm.. This clip was as much for her pleasure as it was for ours for sure.

Duration: 12:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps

File size: 384.2 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six..Living Doll Vibed and Squirting

SBound - Trip Six Chained in White Pt. 1

Prisoner Trip Six is wearing her issued two piece white spandex catsuit and then she is cuffed and chained.. Elbows back, wrists in front and attached to her collar. I gag her, blindfold her, and then padlock her ankles to a nice wide spreader bar.. This is a struggle worth watching!

Duration: 8:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6780kbps

File size: 422.2 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six Chained in White Pt. 1

SBound - Trip Six.. Goth Girl Wants It Tight Part 2

She waits for him for what seems like hours. When lounging boredom gets the best of her, she decides she is too pretty to go to waste, and starts rubbing her pussy through her silky panties and working herself up to cum. Just then the front door slides open. Her boyfriend walks in and shes caught.. "Welcome home daddy. Ive been naughty today. Please tie me up nice and tight and teach me a lesson." Her boyfriend wastes no time. He is definitely up for that challenge and will make her sorry she started without him.

Duration: 17:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 526.3 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Goth Girl Wants It Tight Part 2

SBound - Trip Six.. Goth Girl Wants It Tight Part 1

Trip Six comes home early from work to surprise her boyfriend. She showers, does her hair up in cute little pig tails, and does her makeup. She slides into a silky black nighty, and pulls on some satin opera gloves. Finally, she puts on some tall leather go go boots to complete her little outfit. She stands in front of the mirror very proud of herself. She knows her boyfriend has had a long day and will be in a great mood once he comes home and sees what shes wearing for him... She waits for him for what seems like hours.

Duration: 29:59
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 913.1 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Goth Girl Wants It Tight Part 1

SBound - Trip Six.. Vacation Getaway

First of all, this video is REAL. It was not staged or faked in any capacity. We really did this.....Trip Six and I came up with a "Great Idea".. Lets spend our last weekend together in Hawaii in a nice hotel making bondage videos and fucking..

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Vacation Getaway

SBound - Trip Six.. Strapped Down to Cum.. First Orgasm

The Hitachi is firmly planted between her bound legs, and penetrating her. I plug it into a switch, which is controlled by a wireless remote with a radius of 100 feet. I tell her that I am leaving the room, but that Ill be controlling the vibrator and her orgasms for the night. With a click of the remote, she knows I wasn't kidding. The Hitachi shakes violently and she wasn't prepared, nor can she escape it. I take many orgasms from her over the course of the night.. This, was the first....

Duration: 20:20

File size: 619.6 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Strapped Down to Cum.. First Orgasm

SBound - Trip Six.. Strapped Down to Cum.. Last Orgasm

Trip Six agrees to be immobilized on the bed and to have multiple orgasms taken from her over the course of the night. First I slip her into a shiny red spandex catsuit with the crotch cut out. I add a tight satin corset and tall leather gogo boots. I place a thick leather blindfold over her eyes and cinch it tight. A harness style pump gag is strapped on over the top of the blindfold and inflated 3 full pumps to completely fill her small mouth.

Duration: 19:45

File size: 601.4 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Strapped Down to Cum.. Last Orgasm

SBound - Trip Six.. Strapped, Arched, and Vibed

Trip Six is topless in lingerie and fishets. I strap her in a tight boxtie, gag her with a pump gag, and the cruelly arch her into a stict hogtie by her toes.. I didnt quit there, I strapped the Hitachi snugly into her crotch as well.. Quite the combination of predicaments.. Now shell struggle and cum for us,,

Duration: 9:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 286.7 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Strapped, Arched, and Vibed

SBound - Trip Six.. Strapped, Pumped, and Vibed

Trip Six in our most intimate clip to date. First of all, shes topless for the first time at ShinyBound.. Then I strap her to a chair very tightly and attach a Hitachi between her legs.. Then I fit her with a Hottbonds pump gag.. Very heavy interaction here.. Between pumping her gag to as much as she can take and releasing it, I also make her cum hard on the Hitachi.. Then I leave it in place and watch her shake and quiver from the aftershocks and sensitivity. This video takes Trip Six to new heights. Further than weve ever gone on camera.

Duration: 19:49

File size: 602.5 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Strapped, Pumped, and Vibed

SBound - Trip Six.. Chinagirl Tied Pt. 1

Beautiful lovely shapely 20 year old Trip Six modeling a gorgeous silky Chinagirl top, ultra miniskirt, sculpted panties, and leather platform boots that are so tight, you can see her fishnets thru them.. Then I add rope to complete her perfect package

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 15:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3890kbps

File size: 464.1 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Chinagirl Tied Pt. 1

SBound - Trip Six.. Hotel Room Hostage Part 2

When it seemed quiet I went and knocked on her door. She answered and I grabbed her and covered her face with the rag. When she was limp, I pulled the Xxxx bag over her and carried her out over my shoulder like an old carpet. I threw her in the van and drove her back to the hotel to hole up and wait for instructions. The boss called and said to tie her up real good and make a little video of it to show her man the mayor that we mean business.. These are the 2 video clips I made for him.

Duration: 26:44

File size: 813.4 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Hotel Room Hostage Part 2

SBound - Trip Six.. Hotel Room Hostage Part 1

The mayor wasn't playing ball with my boss' development plans, so in order to make him acquiesce to our proposal, I was ordered to nab his girl from her dorm room. I rolled over there tonite and scoped the place out. I was surprised at how dimly lit the hallways and courtyard were. I went back to my van and got my chlororag and a Xxxx bag.

Duration: 15:50

File size: 481.6 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Hotel Room Hostage Part 1

SBound - Trip Six.. Glamour Goth Bondage

Trip Six dresses up to be tied in gorgeous black satin lingerie and stockings. She poses on the bed while I get the rope ready, almost taunting me. I tie her wrists and elbows behind her and then craft her a nice tight crotch rope and run it behind to hold her wrists in place. Now lets watch her pose..

Duration: 26:48

File size: 816.5 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Glamour Goth Bondage

SBound - Trip Six.. Spidergirl Hanging Around

Trip Six and I want to make a cool Spidergirl project soon, and we ended up shooting a suspension with her tied up in her Spidergirl suit. It was purely for fun and to see what we could pull off. This is the clip of our trial run.... Watch out for a Spidergirl full tilt suspension coming soon!!

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 216kbps

File size: 342.6 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Spidergirl Hanging Around

SBound - Trip Six.. Spider Gag Challenge

Cute Trip Six in another gag challenge! She has her hands tied behind her so she cant use them, and then she has 6 minutes to try to spit the gag out only using her mouth, teeth, and tongue. Todays gag.. The Spider Gag. Can she do it? One things for sure, there will be drool!

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 244.4 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Spider Gag Challenge

SBound - Trip Six.. Long Term Sensory Deprivation

I promised to take Trip Six to the beach this morning. She showed up in her swimsuit with her towel looking extremely sexy and I decided to play with her for a while... A long while. I make her put on the spacegirl suit we had been filming with on the previous day. I tie her in a kneeling frogtie on the bed. I wrap some rope around her mid section, and then I hoist her up by a ceiling hook and tie it off as a crotchrope. She looks distressed. This isnt what she wanted to do today. It was beautiful and sunny outside, and she had been promised the beach. I proceed to put earplugs in her ears and wrap a satin scarf around her head 3 times to blindfold her. Then I strap a huge harness style panel ballgag over everything, pull it nice and tight, and padlock it to her supporting ropes. She is truly helpless and sensory deprived to a high degree.. Heres where it gets real.. I leave her like that for HOURS. She fights and tries to untie herself for the first couple hours, then she shuts down.. She is in her own little world while I do my laundry, chores, and even take a nap in the chair across from her.. This is the real deal for sensory dep lovers..

Duration: 20:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps

File size: 637.0 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Long Term Sensory Deprivation

SBound - Trip Six.. Spacegirl Hogtied

Trip Six is a spacegirl...Almost couldnt type that without laughing.. Basically, I tie her up really tight in a sexy shiny spacesuit costume. Hogtied with her elbows together and her back arched.. our gorgeous little 20 year old takes it like a champ.

Duration: 10:53
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 331.1 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Spacegirl Hogtied

SBound - Trip Six Cam Girl Self Bondage Spread Eagle

Another self bondage treat Trip Six sent us from Hawaii.. She dresses up in a satin corset, bra and panties, and gags herself with panties and vet wrap. She finishes the ensemble off with a nice little crotch rope dug deep into her silky panties. She sets up 2 cameras at different angles and then straps herself in for a little spread eagle struggle time. Some serious alone time fun that Trip was generous enough to share with us. I left both camera shots in their entirety on this, so its just as she filmed it there in her bedroom. Enjoy!

Duration: 13:47

File size: 419.3 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six Cam Girl Self Bondage Spread Eagle

SBound - Trip Six.. Self Bondage.. Gone Wrong

In our last clip "Self Bondage", Sexy Trip Six decides to play dress up today. She gets out her favorite lingerie set.. Satin panties and bra with the strappy things, stockings, little garter suspenders, and tall heels.. All black. Once assembled, she looks herself over in the mirror. Somethings missing.. She takes some leather cuffs and a collar and padlocks them on nice and securely. Thats a little better, but still not quite right.. She puts on her favorite pump harness gag and inflates the bulb to a comfortable level. She grabs a couple large padlocks and fastens her ankle cuffs together, and then somehow manages to get her wrists behind her and locks them. She glances at the clock on the wall. She has 2 hours till her boyfriend is off work. Plenty of time to struggle around before she has to get the key, unlock herself, and put everything away before he gets home.... Now in this clip.. Trip Six is getting very turned on. She is so glad she had the day off to have a little time to herself. She had worked hard all week, and now she was getting to treat herself to a little self bondage time. She knew her boyfriend would not understand how kinky she was. She had thought many times before about telling him what she was into and what really turned her on.. But bondage? He seemed so vanilla. He wouldnt even watch that "50 Shades" movie with her. The thought of having that little part of herself selfishly hidden away was becoming more and more comfortable to her. He was a great guy in every other department, but she would just keep this little piece for herself. She glances up at the clock again.. Seems like no time has gone by.. Still time to enjoy herself. WAIT.... Its exactly the same time as it was an hour ago..

Duration: 23:34

File size: 717.4 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Self Bondage.. Gone Wrong

SBound - Trip Six.. Self Bondage

Sexy Trip Six decides to play dress up today. She gets out her favorite lingerie set.. Satin panties and bra with the strappy things, stockings, little garter suspenders, and tall heels.. All black. Once assembled, she looks herself over in the mirror. Somethings missing.. She takes some leather cuffs and a collar and padlocks them on nice and securely. Thats a little better, but still not quite right.. She puts on her favorite pump harness gag and inflates the bulb to a comfortable level. She grabs a couple large padlocks and fastens her ankle cuffs together, and then somehow manages to get her wrists behind her and locks them. She glances at the clock on the wall. She has 2 hours till her boyfriend is off work. Plenty of time to struggle around before she has to get the key, unlock herself, and put everything away before he gets home.

Duration: 17:27
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 531.0 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Self Bondage

Back