Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Abigail Dupree

Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master James
Video language: English

IF you have the need to see anal slavery, sodomy or just simple anal play in the Master⁄slave lifestyle OR you are having desires to serve a Master OR you want to learn more about owning a consensual anal slave THEN you are at the right place!
Here in this video you will see Master James interact with his slave abigail SLRN-525-871-465 in the act of submission and anal training. This is accomplished by the Master giving tasks to the slave for stretching the asshole for better sodomy and fetish perversions. Other means of direct training shown here are influenced by the cane, cock sucking and the horseradish root.
By watching this video, I am quite sure that you will be educated in the administration and use of the horse root in a greedy submissive asshole as well as a need to purchase any video this anal slave has made.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Abigail Dupree

Serena Avary Bondage

The gold rush of hot, young, babes continues...Serena says she is blossoming in her new adult career, and for a woman who has dreamed of bondage before, a BDSM shoot is just another notch in her belt, or blossom, if you will...Even still, Serena is just learning the power and beauty of her tits and ass...With nervous excitement, Serena submits to very tough bondage, with an elbow tie in the first scene...her pussy is just dripping wet by the time I get my hands on it...This one loves to be bound and helpless...Note the new breast enlarger in the final scene, and note Serena's sincere reactions to the painful pumping...

Duration: 29:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3624kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 845.2 MB

Download Serena Avary Bondage

Graias - Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 02

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Nitta has been a quite good girl under Dr Lomp's dominance so far, however she sometimes gets him angry with her unacceptable behavior. In such occasions, to teach her the best, Dr Lomp never misses the chance to punish her fault. In this movie, Nitta will receive one-hour nonstop punishment, which she really deserves and needs. She will be given the opportunity to pick the torment instruments that she is afraid of most. As a novelty in Graias Studio, Dr Lomp will let the girl to use a sex toy, a vibrator, to get her more excited during she's receiving hard strokes on her poor slave flesh. Let's watch and see if desperate slave girl Nitta will really enjoy this long-term punishment or she will struggle again, though she has got a toy in her hand.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Graias - Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 02

Oh shit! - pt 6

Alebeard takes a long, singletail whip and uses it to make Emma's pussy quiver and suffer on the table while she's told to hold her position. FYI, Alebeard can hit a spot the size of a dime, er clit over and over again with no effort.

Duration: 3:48
Video: 1280x736, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps

File size: 58.6 MB

Download Oh shit! - pt 6

Natalia Forrest puts YOU in chastity!

Natalia Forrest wanted to have a go at being a keyholder. She was at my place anyway, still locked in her belt and bra, so I thought it might actually be a nice idea to see if she could be a good dominant. Natalia recorded this awesome video for you (the members) where she tells you to lock a male chastity device on and give her the keys.
Not surprisingly, she is amazing at being bossy! She knows how to make a guy put on a chastity device! Natalia talks about how she will keep the keys, and if you are not doing as you're told, she will keep you in it for longer! She also throws in some small penis humiliation and teasing, like a professional dominatrix. She even scared me a little.
Natalia is a great Domme and keyholder. I bet a lot of you would not be able to resist her after seeing this video, and you would lock yourself in this steel device. Natalia is locked in a tight chastity belt and bra herself, and she tells you it is just so you can't touch her. She has the keys to her own.

Duration: 6:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11679kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 539.4 MB

Download Natalia Forrest puts YOU in chastity!

Folded - Brynlee Nelson

Brynlee is a tiny little thing. It's hard to appreciate just what a petite feminine package she is until you see her in person. She is also wonderfully flexible, and we took advantage of her flexibility to fold her in two on the bondage bed and use the erosilator on her. This was a new experience for her. Her clit is quite sensitive and sometimes the Celebrator (pink toy) is too much for her to handle. Greyhound got released from her storage bondage long enough to vibe Brynlee and get all our favorite sounds coming out of her!

Duration: 8:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1332kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 88.6 MB

Download Folded - Brynlee Nelson

Kendra James and Kobe Lee - Zena's Ordeal - Part 1

This is a spin off of "The Missing Princess" Sweet Gwendoline comic starring Kendra James as Zena the evil henchgirl. It is the first of a two part series. Kobe Lee makes a cameo appearence as the princess's lady in waiting.

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4808kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 530.1 MB

Download Kendra James and Kobe Lee - Zena's Ordeal - Part 1

Outdoor Leather Bondage - Part 1

The next morning, Rachel is led out of the barn. She is in a strict posture collar. Her arms are strictly bound with leather straps, as well as her ankles. The Vigilante pulls her along by a chain locked to her collar. Withe her legs bound, Rachel has no choice but to hop to where ever he decides. After a bit, they stop, but it's only so he can smack her ass and grope her. He then continues on. They finally make it to their destination. Rachel is manhandled and spanked again, before the man walks away. She decides that trying to hop away is not a good idea, and instead tries to catch her breath. The Vigilante returns and removes the tight straps binding her arms. He replaces them with a full leather armbinder. Leather straps are then used to bind her legs more securely. Rachel is put on her knees and the Vigilante blindfolds her and gags her with a ball-panel harness gag. The man walks away again, leaving Rachel on her knees.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 268.3 MB

Download Outdoor Leather Bondage - Part 1

Torture's Test For Gigi

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Gigi Return

Gigi's chances seem bad. Lomp's offer: If the muscular rural girl beats him in arm-wrestling, the test is over and Gigi passes at once. If not, the sadistic Lomp will do whatever he wants to her for ten minutes. Gigi probably knows that she can't win but she still takes on the fight with the 110-kilo man.

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Torture's Test For Gigi

Mia Vallis & Serene Isley - Bondage Model to Bondage Slave

Genres: BDSM

Serene arrives at Mia's place and lets herself in, she's wanting to work with Mia for her website and Mia suddenly grabs her and yanks her into the room pushing her over the couch and quickly zip tying her wrists and ankles. With her limbs secure Mia shoves Serene over the couch and then goes after her slowly closing in and groping her a bit before adding more zip ties to her thighs. An elbow zip tie is added and a ballgag and then Mia leaves her to struggle a bit. When Mia returns she has a ton more zip ties and gets to work covering Serene's body with them pulling each one cruelly tight. Serene wiggles and moans as Mia's captive victim hoping for release that Mia doesn't seem quite willing to give her.

Duration: 17:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 589.0 MB

Download Mia Vallis & Serene Isley - Bondage Model to Bondage Slave

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... More panty gags. More panties are stuffed in her mouth. This time they are secured by means of a wide rubber strap. As adara endures the new gag, I tighten up her crotchrope. Soon after, I remove her gag. I get 3 more pairs of panties out of the hamper. After all the gags and now very strict bondage, adara has a much better attitude. Her submissive side is shining through. I can only fit 2 pairs in her mouth. I seal them in with a combination of clear and black tape. What to do with the 3rd pair? I put them over her head with the crotch panel right in her nose. A heavy dose of tape make sure they stay put. I leave her to endure the gag, but I soon return and tie her head back. adara can't really move at all at this point. She stays still as she concentrates on just being able to breathe. She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough p.

Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 560.6 MB

Download Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

Brainwashing A Breeder

Dee's new to the neighborhood and Dixie has invited her over for what Dee thinks is a friendly welcoming neighborly chat over tea. Dixie seems a little off though by the way she's talking trash on men and female supremacy. Dixie hands Dee a pamphlet-she flips through it and realizes Dixie is running a damn lesbian men hating cult out of her house and she's trying to enlist her. Dee is not into it and kindly tries to excuse herself by saying she forgot she had something to do. That doesn't quite work though and before Dee knows it, she's tied and gagged and being fucked and trained into lesbianism by her new neighbor.

Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Brainwashing A Breeder

Serene Isley - Tightly Banded Electrical Tape Nylon Encasement

Nylon Encasement, electrical tape bondage with Serene Isley! Serene slowly slides one leg of a pair of pantyhose onto her body before David comes in and gags her with white cloth and microfoam tape. After winding that around her head securing the gag, he takes another pair and makes it into pantyhose single sleeve and hood. With Serene securely encased in the pantyhose David starts winding wrap after wrap of electrical tape around her legs up her body till shes completely covered in Nylon and black bands of electrical tape. Shes then left to struggle for the duration of the clip ~6:30 minutes of just struggling

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4921kbps

File size: 842.0 MB

Download Serene Isley - Tightly Banded Electrical Tape Nylon Encasement

BoundLife - Shocks! [bl648]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

Many of you have requested a shock collar, because you know I have already tried it once (and I hated it). Sir did not have one, but he got one online, and he decided to test it on me. I am absolutely terrified of shocks! They hurt, especially above level 10 (out of 100), but the worst thing is the anticipation. You never know when it is coming. And it is such a strange feeling, hard to describe, a sharp pain but it's also gone very fast. It made me cry a little, but I was also very proud that I had made it!

Duration: 4:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14577kbps

File size: 528.1 MB

Download BoundLife - Shocks! [bl648]

Teased by Megan Jones, Hogtied Terra Mizu Struggles in Ropes

Cast: Megan Jones , TerraMizu
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

It's a fun chatty "payback" scene as curvy blue-haired Megan Jones lords it playfully over Terra Mizu now, who writhes on a white shag carpet, hogtied with rope and struggling to get out. Her legs are bound at the knees too. Long-limbed and light brunette Terra looks sexy indeed in her lacy blue bra and panty set. Megan reaches over and tickles her, gives her light-hearted smacks on the bod, and runs her nails over Terra's midsection, getting howls of laughter from her "victim." They seem to be having a great time, like bondage girls playing at home, but Terra's not going anywhere till she escapes! She finally manages to get out of the hogtie, but she's still bound ankles and wrists; Megan tries to hamper her by grabbing the wrist ropes and walking around above her. "You're my puppet," Megan laughs, but soon enough Terra escapes the wrist bonds and leg restraints. Terra sure looks good struggling as long as she does, though!

Duration: 6:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18577kbps

File size: 891.5 MB

Download Teased by Megan Jones, Hogtied Terra Mizu Struggles in Ropes

Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed 1080p

We upgraded Niccy's septum piercing to a bigger one! This wide-eyed HuCow is very new, but already well trained. She likes to oil her own udders to please the farmer. Her pierced nipples make her extra sensitive and her previous owner also told us she is highly orgasmic. So many things to explore with this one! First, we will put her on the milking bed today for an udder enhancement session. The machine worked very well on her right udder straight away, and once we got a good vacuum on her left udder, she soon reached a double udder size. It wasn't easy for Niccy, but her supple udders need a lot of attention and care!

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14688kbps

File size: 981.9 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed 1080p

Cali Logan - Struggle-icious

It's been far too long since we have Cali has come by - far, far too long - but that is fixed now. Cali is back and she is sexier than ever. Dressed in a black lurex dress, black stockings and heels - she was dressed to party - and struggle. These pics aren't complicated

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 420.2 MB

Download Cali Logan - Struggle-icious

Madalynn - Jeans and Boots Balltie

Madalynn Raye is roughly drug into a room by a large blonde man in her tight fitting jeans, high heeled boots, and tight sweater. She's roughly tossed on the ground and her wrists and elbows are quickly welded together with tight cutting cords. Her gray booted high heeled feet kick wildly in the air before being tied together with the same thin cords She's then sat up and a leather gag is stuffed in her mouth muffling her cries of protest. Her knees are bound together to provide an anchor point from a neck rope down to her knee cinch keeping her held in a tight ball. Madalynn manages to rotate a bit and wiggle and moan behind her gag but not much else before the evil man returns to sit her up on her ass to struggle a bit more.

Duration: 10:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1625kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 137.4 MB

Download Madalynn - Jeans and Boots Balltie

Yoked For His Use

Mike Angelo has his submissive Isabel Dean in a plexiglass yoke which keeps her hands immobilized and gives her quite a feeling of helplessness.
And helpless she is as he smacks her butt with a leather slapper out in the garden. He gets the redhead down on her knees to suck his cock, and then he leans her doggie style over the side of a fountain to lap at some of the water like a puppy.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 663.3 MB

Download Yoked For His Use

Sexy blonde Milf Darling huge squirting orgasms

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Darling is dazed and cumblasted out of her mind, but we are not done yet. This party is still in full swing. We drop out fucktoy down to her knees, facedown ass up, and get started on the next position.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download Sexy blonde Milf Darling huge squirting orgasms

Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I start roping Amanda to the chair. I her her thighs tied, before I gag her again. This time a shop rag and microfoam tape quiet her. I then continue adding rope to her legs. After her legs are thoroughly bound and tied to the chair, I remove her gag and start tying her tits. More rope is wrapped and cinched, around Amanda, the chair, and the post. I gag her again with the large ballgag as I continue making her bondage tighter and reducing her range of movement. At the end of the clip her ballgag is removed once again.

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 593.1 MB

Download Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 2

Ava's Surprise

When Ava comes to Dixie looking for information about some model friends of hers who have gone missing she's in for quite the surprise as Dixie shows her exactly what happened to her friends by putting her through a series of ordeals before eventually mesmerizing her into being her mindless sex slave.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ava's Surprise

Maddy O'Reilley Innocent Girl Next Door bound in custom leather

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Maddy O'Reilley
Genres: BDSM, Deep Troath, Oral, Toys, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Welcome back Maddy O'Reilley to the pages of the fastest growing Bars Bondage and Rough Sex site in the world. We take all the pain and uncomfortable corporal punishment out of the equation. Instead we punish girls with bondage and hard cock.

Duration: 22:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Maddy O'Reilley Innocent Girl Next Door bound in custom leather

Lily attempts the short stocks hogtie

These short stocks are a new addition to our collection. They are very heavy and they consist of ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs welded together at the shortest possible distance. We knew we would need our most flexible girl to try these stocks, so we invited the amazing Lily over to lock her into some impossible positions. Unfortunately, one of the positions we had in mind really is impossible with these stocks. In our similar RigidSpreader Jo-2, a hogtie position is possible, but only very few models can do it (piece of cake for Lily). But with these short stocks, the angle of the ankle cuffs is just not suitable for the ultimate position. Oh well, we tried. Actually Lily tried, and she was very disappointed, but rest assured: we have more crazy challenges in mind for her flexible body!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 128.3 MB

Download Lily attempts the short stocks hogtie

Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 3

On this day, Ogres seizes the bounty that stands before him, beginning by directing Cherie to cuff herself on the bed. Once he is satisfied, the ritual of pain begins...Meanwhile, Cherie finds herself in the grips of her Master. What takes place next is a whirlwind of intensity as Cherie is on the receiving end of the whip. Further put through her paces, she is then restrained tightly to the cross and it's time for more poking and prodding and even more heavy flogging is in order before she pressed into a blinding orgasm. Then, she finds herself up on the ladder where her ever loving Master kindly fits her with an anal hook. Obediently, yet painfully, Cherie abides...Her just reward is the clamps on her nipples to even her out. In reality, Cherie's a bad girl however and as the whip lands, Cherie's screams fill the air. She pleads to be let down, to be released from this pain.Next, she is spread wide on the cube, her pussy plied with the pole mounted dong. She cums hard for her Master.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 99.3 MB

Download Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 3

Busty slave Katarina fucked and sucked hard

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Katarina
Genres: bdsm, nipple torture, big natural tits, fetish, bondage, blonde, fucking machine

We can't believe we already are at update 200 on this website! It has gone so fast in the past years, and we love all the support we have been getting. We couldn't have done this without you! 200 milking sessions and many more private sessions, it has been a great experience! And we are just getting started, there's much more to come! To celebrate, we have an incredible update for you: Katarina like you have never seen her before: on the fucking machine! It is actually needed to take her mind off the goat milker. Since Katarina has big nipples that get really puffy during milking, the goat milker extends her nipples to almost 1 inch during milking (you can see it in the closeups). After milking, her nipples are so swollen the goat milker can't even come off, she needs to wait a while to be released from the machine. Good thing she is also getting fucked from behind, it helps her to relax and take this harsh milking!

Duration: 6:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14657kbps

File size: 750.1 MB

Download Busty slave Katarina fucked and sucked hard

Sandra & Lisa. After-Hours Bondage Orgasms!

Sandra had received a promotion in her office, as a personal assistant, she'd been charged with organizing the comings and goings of her blonde boss, a role that kept the pair working in close proximity. It was nearing the end of week one and Lisa called the silver-haired former secretary into her office. "I need you to work this weekend Sandra, non-negotiable. I have some urgent business to attend to, you'll have to be at my house first thing Saturday morning and we'll delve straight in."

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5044kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Sandra & Lisa. After-Hours Bondage Orgasms!

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Bare Bottom School Paddling

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Assumethepositionstudios
Cast: Chrissy Marie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Chrissy Marie stands naked and vulnerable, shivering under the gaze of her cruel principal. Determined to teach her a lesson, the big school paddle is his last resort. The drilled would collides with her swollen cheeks. She cries in agony, cleaning and dancing to avoid the pain. Forcing her to spread her legs, the ruler is brought down on her punished bottom and thighs. The principal's paddle finishes her lesson she sobbing has her make it exposed bottom is thoroughly bruised and blistered.

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3897kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 320.9 MB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Bare Bottom School Paddling

You'll Get What You Deserve, Dirty Pig! - Scene 2 - UltraHD 2160p

Do you think that humiliation for this bitch is over for today? Nooo! After I had plenty of fun with her in the 1 PART, I tied her to a chair and told her to wait for me. I liked chewing a banana in her mouth .. it's disgusting and humiliating at the same time .. haha. I spit a chewed banana in her mouth and this will be her dinner. How about some ashes? I just want to smoke. ha, eat it and a cigarette too! ugh! Freak! I want to spit her all over! Okay, so be it I will untie it. She is lying on the floor like a pathetic nonentity while I trample on her, I sit on her face. I once again smoked in her mouth and stubbed out the cigarette on her belly .. yes yes .. on her belly .. but before that, of course, I swallowed it abundantly! I don't need a burned slave girl! I will spit in her eyes too! In her vile and loyal eyes .. eyes full of devotion to her Mistress. lol. It seems to me that she has not eaten enough .. so I will dump my full ashtray into her mouth! Then she will definitely b.

Duration: 19:20
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18612kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download You'll Get What You Deserve, Dirty Pig! - Scene 2 - UltraHD 2160p

Madalynn Raye - Wrestled Into Bondage

Madalynn was interested in another wrestling match and David didn't have a problem giving it to her. Starting out she's quickly overpowered and lowered to the ground where her arms are kept tangled by David till he can get her over on her stomach and her legs pinned. With her arms pinned back her wrists are quickly tied together before grabbing her legs and binding them. Madalynn's elbows fall next to the ropes before David grabs some gag material and shoves it into her mouth taping the gag in place and silencing her. Madalynn is still on the attack however and after getting gagged manages to actually jump on top of David, tackling him back into the carpet. Finally Madalynn's hogtie is complete and she struggles intensely as David continues toying with Madalynn rubbing her nose in his victory and her subsequent bondage.

Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps

File size: 578.3 MB

Download Madalynn Raye - Wrestled Into Bondage

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 1

Just like in any sport or competition, people bet on Equestrian events. Adara has borrowed money from a group of unsavory characters, in return she promised to fix a big event. She failed for whatever reason and now she owes them 20k. They know that most likely she'll end up at the bar drinking. Sure enough, she shows up and one of the thugs is bar tending. He pours her a drink. After she's distracted he walks around the bar and grabs her. He shoves her up against a support post and straps her waist to it. She wants him to let her go, and he says he will if she's got his 20k. She of course does not, so to teach her a lesson, they are going to make an example out of her. Turning her into an obedient pony seems fitting, and they know a good strong ponygirl will sell for much more than 20k. He straps her wrists together around the post, before a few more are used to secure her to the post. He gags her with a spider ring gag before shoving his fingers down her throat. He taunts her as he .

Duration: 25:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 578.6 MB

Download Adara the Pony Girl - Part 1

HdT Lilyanna - Excited

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Lilyanna is a newbie to BDSM. This is her first time appearing on a professional BDSM website. She's clearly nervous as he begins tying her up. They casually talk about how wet she might be. When she's bound he checks for himself.
He puts the tight blindfold on her face. Her nervousness turns to fear and he takes advantage of it. Slapping her and pushing her around while she can't see it coming.
She's a college girl and he wants to know what her grades are like. He's astonished to find out that they aren't as good. He wants to see if she's any better at sucking dick than she is at school.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download HdT Lilyanna - Excited

Revenge - Renata

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Renata

Well, we know that Renata is a sweet brat, loves to play games, but she is also a true professional. After the last punishments, she would be expected to quit and last the scene. But no, she is a brave girl, she told that she is ready for everything Dr. Lomp prepared for her. She is to receive bitter whip hits on her front side, she will hell suffer, she will cry out a lot, but she never will lose her submission. Let's enjoys tears drop down from Renata's baby face.

Duration: 22:33
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

Download Revenge - Renata

BoundLife - Hogcuffed and blindfolded [bl641]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

A member request! I love to do member requests, because I like to read what you think about my updates and what you want to see! One of you asked me to get hogcuffed wearing the white blouse I was wearing a few weeks ago. He also wanted a ballgag and a blindfold! Blindfolds (and nipple clamps) are my biggest fears, so it was hard, but also exciting! And of course, I know that if I wriggle and struggle enough, I can slide the blindfold off a little. I bet you hadn't thought of that, haha :) If you are a member, don't hesitate to email me what you would like to see next!

Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps

File size: 485.0 MB

Download BoundLife - Hogcuffed and blindfolded [bl641]

Crash Test Slave -pt 3

Ashley Lane impales herself on the thick dildo, getting her wet pussy ready to ride the sybian. And while her cunt is getting buzzed, Abigail Dupree begins whipping Ashley's firm tits with a riding crop.

Duration: 8:22
Video: 1080x608, AVC (H.264), 1365kbps

File size: 93.6 MB

Download Crash Test Slave -pt 3

Nelly - hot day

700 updates! I will just keep going, my mission to belt more girls from all over the world is not over yet! I will probably never stop, especially when awesome girls like Nelly stop by my studio for a quick visit on a super hot day!
Nelly is one of my favorites, because she loves the public challenges the most. Remember this update from four years ago? Or this one in Amsterdam? In public for two days! Maybe she just doesn't care if people see her in chastity gear. I always have a great time with her, plus she looks amazing of course (best eyes ever!).
Today, you will see Nelly locked in pink chastity gear, including a chastity bra and wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs. It was so hot, and chastity gear is hard to wear when it is hot. Sweat starts to build up under the rubber linings. I told Nelly she had to be in this gear for a while, but to make her feel better I said we could go to the shop and get ice cream. She loved that plan! She put on her clothes and we prepared to go to the shop..

Duration: 6:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14263kbps

File size: 681.4 MB

Download Nelly - hot day

Sandra Silvers & Brenda, MILF Ladyboss Hogties Leggy Assistant!

Sandra's PA has been falling behind on her task list. Once again. So Sandra's decided to give her a time out to re-focus her mind on what needs to be done, and teach her a lesson to remember next time she thinks about slacking off! The satin shirted secretary struggles in strict rope, breasts exposed under the silky blouse and sheer pantyhose barely covering tattooed legs and cute feet as she falls to the floor. Perfect predicament placement Sandra thinks, as she returns to hogtie her hapless, helpless assistant. Now to carry on with her own busy workload!

Duration: 13:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 497.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Brenda, MILF Ladyboss Hogties Leggy Assistant!

Sergeant Miles

Dee Williams has some amazing deep throat skills. So we obviously we want to test them out. Seated on the floor, her arms are pulled back behind her in a position that would tear at anyone else's shoulders, but not Dee. She is tough and too distracted by the cock coming her way to care.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 589.0 MB

Download Sergeant Miles

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Karlie Montana

Studio: Bondagecafe
Genres: Bondage

She only has on a pair of wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs to begin this scene. Well that doesn't include the pantyhose and hot pants she's wearing. Oh and the posture collar. After struggling for us Karlie is given the opportunity to get herself off with the hitachi magic wand. She's super excited at the fact that she gets to hold it on her own. What she soon realizes is that the vibrator is hooked up to a device that controls the vibration. Jim keeps that power and uses as he pleases. She takes such pleasure in coming to the conclusion that she is going to be hurting her own nipples when he puts those clamps on her and the vibrator! But before that she gets to cum a few times - after asking of course! Don't forget to breathe Karlie. Jim is not impressed with her dirty mouth as she cums so he shoves a ball gag with a panel across the front of it into her mouth and makes her cum some more. I bet her pussy is on fire right about now! Oh and remember those nipple clamps Karlie, i bet your ni.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3708kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 545.8 MB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Karlie Montana

Syren De Mer on a fucking machine for the 1st time while 2 cocks use her throat hole!

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Syren De Mer is a lifestyle swinger that got into porn because she is a complete and total pervert that likes fucking strange and showing her body off. Can't get her fill of cock and eagerly seeks the subspace you get from being throughly

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6731kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 859.8 MB

Download Syren De Mer on a fucking machine for the 1st time while 2 cocks use her throat hole!

Back