Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

HD Bdsm Sex Videos TickleFuck Me Harder

Release Year: 2020
Studio: HardcoreTickling
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM
Video language: English

Tickle torturing the delectable Dolly was an absolute blast and I will definitely be bringing her back for more.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4231kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 878.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos TickleFuck Me Harder

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part3 Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021

Sexy slavegirl with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her body. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination,strappado, spanking and torture for horny bitch with sexy breast in the large room.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5598kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part3 Full HD 1080p

Kendra James Bondage

Tied from head to toe with tight black rope can do nothing as Kendra caresses her helpless struggling body!

Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 659.8 MB

Download Kendra James Bondage

Muriel - Neck Block

A new girl on the block! Quite literally, because Muriel is new to our website and she has never been locked into a heavy Neck Block before (no one has, because it's a new piece of gear). But Muriel is not new to bondage. In fact, this German girl is an experienced bondage model and she loves to try new things! Well, we have just the thing for her today. This new Neck Block has a very small opening so it is going to be very tight. But most importantly: it is super heavy. Muriel discovered she can't really lie down to take the weight off, but she was doing quite well. until we locked her wrists to the sides of the block. Now it was a challenge!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 353.5 MB

Download Muriel - Neck Block

Tiffany - heavy contract

After the heavy belt test with Melissa, I felt I was ready to offer a 48-hour Chastity Deal to all of the Babes who would be the perfect size for one of my heavy belts. Beautiful Tiffany from Czech was the first to respond.
In fact, Tiffany told me she wanted to do it, before I even explained what the Deal was. I don't think she realised how heavy these items were. I had laid out the heaviest belt, collar, and cuffs for this Deal, but Tiffany was already reading the contract and signing it before she even took a good look. Maybe she just needed the money very badly?
This belt does not allow for any toilet functions at all. It is unique, there are no openings and it has a single chain back. Also, it locks in the back for a sleek look on the front. Very restrictive and heavy. The collar is made of 6mm heavy steel and it is quite tall. It locks with a single padlock and can not be taken off without the key. The cuffs are locked by ball spring loaded pins. They require something thin an.

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11669kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 550.0 MB

Download Tiffany - heavy contract

Painslut in Training -part 7

Nora begs like the good little slut she is as JT finishes this amazing shoot with more BDSM pain. Nora starts in her finest begging position and JT starts her pain regimine with a paddle on her ass and the front of her thighs. More deep pinching on already sore skin as he digs into her tight flesh to crush at her already burning flesh. If you watch closely, you will see the seasoned Sadist mentally feeding as he sears her flesh with the paddle again and again.

Duration: 8:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4657kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 303.1 MB

Download Painslut in Training -part 7

Sydney Hale Self Bound

Genres: BDSM

I've been getting better at tying myself up. My guy was on his way home and I wanted to show off a bit. I put on a sexy little lingerie number for him. Bra corsette, satin panties, a garter and thigh high stockings. I couldn't even resist myself I felt sexy. I started by tying my ankles together and then up to my thighs. I made it tight! Then I added a crotch rope, well because I know it feels so good. You can't have a tie without a gag, so I secured the 2" harness ball gag on. I started drooling right away. Feeling sexy and turned on I couldn't help but to touch myself. I tied a rope around the handcuffs and attached them to my ankle rope. I laid down on my belly and lifted my ankles as far up as I could and handcuffed myself into a hogtie. It was difficult, yet satisfying knowing that I did it all by myself. I was rolling around and moaning. Little did I know I had a secert audience watching me from the crack of the door. My guy had gotten home and I didn't realize. He came in and p.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 541.7 MB

Download Sydney Hale Self Bound

Nyxon - Roughly Lingerie Bound

Nyxon is tightly bound, ballgagged, neck roped, blindfolded, and legs spread before she's clamped and generally roughly treated. The clip ends with Nyxon tapping out due to a few factors involving her own distress.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3190kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 264.6 MB

Download Nyxon - Roughly Lingerie Bound

Slavegirl Susan - Cruel Punishment

Young slave girl Susan tortured with electric shocks, pour hot wax on his chest, suspended load to the labia and nipples. Susan hurt, but she gets pleasure from pain.

Duration: 20:53
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1849kbps

File size: 308.4 MB

Download Slavegirl Susan - Cruel Punishment

Enchantress Sahrye - When Damsels Attack!

David had broken into Sahrye's house and managed to get her up off the ground before finally lowering her to the ground. After slipping her initial choke hold he slides himself down on top of her pinning her to the ground and XXXX her over onto her stomach. After a very extended struggle Sahrye finally gets pinned down and her wrists pulled behind her back where they meet a tight rope cinch. With a bit more fight she XXXX the man to sharply angle her shoulders to lessen her overall struggle. The masked man goes after her ankles next managing to work a rope cinch down her legs from her knees to her ankles before winding, cinching, and tying it off. With her struggle mostly calmed down the man gathers his rope before XXXX Sahrye into his lap only to end up engaged in another struggle to merely hold her still enough to gag her. With a throat grab and a quick shove of the other hand Sahrye finds her mouth stuffed and silver tape finds its way round and round her head sealing her gag.

Duration: 17:31
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps

File size: 501.9 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye - When Damsels Attack!

Abuse rope bondage and hard fucking - Alisha Adams

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Alisha Adams, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Welcome back Alisha Adams. In her last update you saw how tough she was, today we post the very first scene we did that day.
It is the Meet and Greet, where we determine if the girl is tough enough to even do another scene. Now you can see what we saw in Alisha, that special quality that makes her a titan in the rough sex and bondage world...

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Abuse rope bondage and hard fucking - Alisha Adams

Bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for horny hot model HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl with naked shaved pussy, with beautiful body, with naked boobs and with naked little ass plus man in white t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with - hands and legs ropes on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for naked model with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4361kbps

Download Bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for horny hot model HD 1080p

Perfection? - Kendra James - HD 720p

I really, really want to do things perfectly. That, of course, is a completely unobtainable thing - but striving for perfection can be a good goal. Bondage to me has always come rather easily. Nothing else in life is like that, but for...

Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 659.8 MB

Download Perfection? - Kendra James - HD 720p

Natalia Forrest - armbinder and stockings

Wow Natalia Forrest is such a hottie in her stockings and bare pussy! We definitely need to keep her here. She looks very intimidating and she is probably going to hate this, but we strapped her into an armbinder to make her look a little less dominant. Oh, and a huge slave collar too of course. Natalia hates armbinders with a passion and she struggles and begs (loudly) but she can't escape. Great fun to watch her try!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps

File size: 369.4 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - armbinder and stockings

Keira - clueless Casting

This girl is tiny!! Sweet little Keira came all the way over to do some 'modelling', and I really liked her right from the start! She is uncomplicated, and very easy going. Her small frame was the perfect fit for the smallest My-Steel in my collection: the white hip style belt.
Keira is such a fun bubbly girl, but she is a little clueless. The thought about making a lot of money with a Chastity Deal appealed to her, but I wasn't sure she realized what it would mean. So we did this Casting first, to give her an idea of what it would be like to spend days and nights in this belt. Keira did not seem to be fazed, she did not even see there was a padlock on the belt until I pointed it out to her. She needed a little time to get used to moving around in the belt, but I don't think she considered the fact that she wouldn't be able to touch herself. It was all fun and games to her. Her only worry was that it was impossible to wear her jeans shorts over the belt.
So much innocence needs to b.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11076kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 524.4 MB

Download Keira - clueless Casting

Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping

Ashley Lane impales herself on the thick dildo, getting her wet pussy ready to ride the sybian. And while her cunt is getting buzzed, Abigail Dupree begins whipping Ashley's firm tits with a riding crop.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 396.8 MB

Download Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping

Elizabeth & Serene - You're Mine

Elizabeth is dragging Serene into the room roughly by her cuffed wrists. She attaches the cuffs to the boat winch and starts messing with her a bit. She grabs a leather strap and cuffs her thighs tightly together. Coming back in she takes another strap and attaches it to her ankles roughly. A close up view of her wedge heeled feet shows her toes to be the only thing still in contact with the cold, hard pavement. She leaves to get something and leaves poor Serene dangling from the hook. When she returns she has a large black ballgag which Serene immediately protesting. Elizabeth roughly shoves the ballgag into her mouth and straps it all the while telling her that "You're mine". She grabs a flogger and starts slapping her ass repeatedly while Serene cries out from the repeated blows. After a while Elizabeth exits after one last rough slap her boot heels ringing out as she struts away. Serene struggles trying to find some slack in her wrists but can't manage to before Elizabet.

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3826kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 320.6 MB

Download Elizabeth & Serene - You're Mine

BM - Pussy Prison Strap

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

One time she begged for a cigarette and said she would crawl outside, in the snow (it is cold in hell!) and shit in front of everyone in return for a cigarette. Now you may think that is just about her having a strong addiction, but she does not even smoke that much. She just needs to be utterly and totally degraded as much as possible.
And then there is pain and torture and for that, well, you will have to watch this bitch get worked over with the prison strap to see just how much she can take, all for your pleasure.
This is a side note, but one thing we loved about this cunthole was her absolute and unwaivering submission. She was just so natural, she grunted like a pig with no real training to do so, she knew exactly what position to assume, she seemed to thrive in chains. She was one of the most natural pieces of meat we have ever seen in hell!
Pussy and the prison strap.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9686kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download BM - Pussy Prison Strap

Serene Isley - Travelling Escape In The Back Yard

Serene is bound and gagged and apparently trying to find her way out of a bad situation. She comes out of the bedroom hopping while bound and gagged trying to move around to a staircase and make her way down it. She makes her way around the first floor trying to find some easy way out but cant manage to locate anything but lifeless ends. After getting into the office she manages to wiggle her way out of the ankle ropes and the increased mobility has her working her way to the basement where she then goes out the back door and down a grown up pathway to a dock at a pond. Realizing that she needs to get away from the house shes off into the woods where she starts to try to find a way out of her situation.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4347kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

Download Serene Isley - Travelling Escape In The Back Yard

Kimmy Lee Hogtied in the New Studio - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I stuff a shop rag in Kimmy's large mouth and seal it in with black tape. I put her on her stomach on the floor and order her to struggle. After a short while, I start to hogtie her when she starts choking on her gag. I remove the gag and finish her hogtie. I then gag her with a ballgag. She sits there, and I have to order her once again to struggle, which she does. She has to much movement for my liking, so I use the black tape and go around her gag and forehead, taping her head back. I step away once again and watch her endure. The tape really puts a damper on her struggling and breathing. I eventually roll her on her side. I grope her for a bit before leaving her to endure the bondage and gag again. By the end of the video, Kimmy is really struggling to breathe as she is not used to tight bondage and effective gags. I play with her tits before I release her. This is a consensual fun clip, but the bondage and gags are still tight, and her strug.

Duration: 26:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 589.5 MB

Download Kimmy Lee Hogtied in the New Studio - Part 3

Mighty Girlz

One of Russo twins (not sure which!) is superheroine fantasy. Stripped and tied to table, hitachi made orgasm.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 216.7 MB

Download Mighty Girlz

Serene Isley: Secretary Hogtied Secretary Swept Away

Serene runs into her office and grabs a phone, she's seen a man in her building and she thinks he might be on her tail. He strolls in after her casually with rope shoved into his back pockets. Seeing her heels under the desk he casually unplugs her phone cord and pulls her roughly up from underneath the desk. Grabbing her wrists and pulling them up sharply and binding them tightly together. Her elbows are cruelly bound together next with more rope and the man finally has her enough at his mercy that he feels comfortable gagging her. He finds some pantyhose in her desk that she's worn and run and shoves them roughly into her mouth. Taking a roll of microfoam he then wraps her head sealing the worn pantyhose onto her tongue. With her properly silenced another rope is then bound tightly around her forearms. Shoving her roughly onto the ground the man next binds her legs together pulling rope first around her calves and then snaking the same rope down to her ankles. Serene strugg.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Serene Isley: Secretary Hogtied Secretary Swept Away

Natalia Forrest - steel strappado

Natalia Forrest is such a drama queen! She is one of our favorite models to chain up, because she just loves to complain about her predicaments! Most of the time, when she visits us, she is locked into her tight chastity belt, so she can not touch herself. This makes Natalia even more frustrated, which is always great to watch! Today, we lock her into a very extreme pose, the dreaded strappado! Maybe we have hoisted her arms a bit too high, but you never know with Natalia, she would complain anyway. She can't take off her heels though, that would really hurt her shoulders too much. Nice predicament complaining!!

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 158.7 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - steel strappado

Terra Mizu Gloats As Hogtied Megan Jones Attempts Escape

Cast: Megan Jones , TerraMizu
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Terra Mizu really enjoys watching Megan Jones, in her black bra and panties, writhe in a rope hogtie on the white shag rug, twisting around to no effect and even making the knots tighter in the process. Remembering how in a previous scene Megan tortured her by sucking her toes while Terra was tied up, Terra now takes playful but genuine satisfaction in Megan's bondage dilemma. "I'm gonna get out--you just wait and see!" proclaims Megan, as Terra suggests she look at it as a form of "bondage yoga." "This isn't funny," says Terra; "it's hilarious!" And she laughs, until...yes, until Megan suddenly manages to escape her wrist bonds! Terra becomes a little nervous, knowing that payback is inevitable...in the next scene! But she tries to prolong her upper hand by tickling Megan as the busty blue-haired beauty gets out of the rest of the ropes, but to avoid this Megan hops out of the scene, her ankles still bound!

Duration: 6:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18602kbps

File size: 904.1 MB

Download Terra Mizu Gloats As Hogtied Megan Jones Attempts Escape

Lucy Lauren Doctor's Dilemma G

Spreadeagled nude over a punishment frame, Lucy Lauren is soundly strapped Talented doctor Lucy Lauren works at a top clinic, but boss Zoe Page likes nothing more than telling the pretty blonde medic to bend over for a spanking! Seems Dr Lucy is starting to enjoy the experience as she strips totally naked to lie spreadeagled over a punishment frame to be strapped in . Epic slow-motion bottom-bouncing replays!

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 233.8 MB

Download Lucy Lauren Doctor's Dilemma G

Arielle Lane - The Girl Loves Bondage

She has a foot fetish and loves pantyhose; #2: She's an ex-ballet dancer and is very flexible; and #3: She adores being tied up. She was positively giddy when she came over. We started with a couple of cheesecake sets. During one of those shoots

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4785kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 462.3 MB

Download Arielle Lane - The Girl Loves Bondage

Belle Davis - Heist Partner Double Cross

Belle was sitting on her sofa waiting on her heist partner to return. He finally does and asks her how everything went at the bank. He gets the keys to the safe deposit box from her and grabs her pushing her to the ground. Telling her that he's disinterested in halving the loot he grabs her wrists and binds them tightly together. She can't believe that she's been double crossed like this and curses him as her arms grow more tightly together. After cinching up her elbows he details how he intends to finish the double cross and then undoes her blouse, sits her up and gags her with a cloth and microfoam wrap. Finally her elbows are done and the man moves onto the ankles. A hogtie rope finishes off her position and he taunts her a bit before heading out. She struggles for a bit longer before finally he comes back to taunt her a bit before leading her out again. She manages to work a bit of her hogtie out and get clear of that rope but her hands have become too useless to untie any knots a.

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps

File size: 297.3 MB

Download Belle Davis - Heist Partner Double Cross

Madalynn Raye - Lots of Rope

David takes white electrical tape and winds it around Madalynn's head covering the center area of the gag, stuffing the cloth deeper and making the gag tighter. Legs are next on the agenda. He ties just below her knees, ankles, and under the arches of her high heels. David ties a rope from the cinch on her heels/feet up to the top of her elbow rope and flexes her body up resting her legs on his to help support her while he really arches back. Her hands end up buried under her heels with her chest lifted off the ground.

Duration: 19:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4357kbps

File size: 646.2 MB

Download Madalynn Raye - Lots of Rope

Super bondage, strappado and domination for hot sexy girl Full HD 1080p

Sexy brunette in black boots, with small naked boobs, with beautiful body, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy little ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, ass, pussy and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domiantion, strappado and torment for a horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7180kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Super bondage, strappado and domination for hot sexy girl Full HD 1080p

Tight bondage, spanking and hogtie for sexy naked brunette HD 1080p

Sexy brunette in black panties, with naked boobs and with naked shaved pussy plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked body. Professional bondage, domination, spanking, hogtie and torture for a beautiful girl with little ass in the large house.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4573kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and hogtie for sexy naked brunette HD 1080p

Three Strikes Shes Out

A Women's Prison Featurette! Hard ass prisoner Carissa thinks she's smart when she pleads "Not Guilty" to her latest charge just to get out of her cell for a few days to go to trial. After all, she's already got 2 life sentences, what harm would a third do. She's in for quite a "Shock" however when the Judge sentences her to the Chair instead. She is cavity searched and moved to The Orange Grove as they call it due to the special Orange prison jumpsuits. She spends her days messing with and getting messed with by the guards and spends her nights having nightmares about her impending punishment until finally, years later, all her appeals have run out and the guards come to tell her the Governor didn't call and it's time to meet her fate...

Duration: 29:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 274kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Three Strikes Shes Out

IntoTheAttic - Ash 2012

Release Year: 2012
Studio: IntoTheAttic
Cast: Ash
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture, Bound, Ballgag, Hogtied

Ash showed up and told JR how much she dislikes getting an . So he leaves her dressed, wraps a chain around her waist and manacles her wrists to it, then marches her to the old out building and puts a collar around her neck. He attaches a chain to the collar and then attaches the other end to the ceiling above her. to stand in heels that are too tight and too small for her, he then puts a spreader bar between her legs. That's followed by a giant black ball gag stuffed in her face hole. After fucking with her by placing a clear bag over her head he pulls her jeans down and gives her a 4 qt. . She moans out in displeasure, holding her stomach from the cramps she feels inside. Once her bowels are full he pulls her pants back up and fastens them.

Duration: 23:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 915.8 MB

Download IntoTheAttic - Ash 2012

Noa - impaled

Noa is back! We just knew this teen cutie would be too curious to stay away for long! And this time, we are taking it a big step further by giving her the One Bar Prison challenge! Slender Noa has a nice thigh gap, so she is perfect for our One Bar Prison with the missile head dildo. On her cute high heels, there is absolutely no escape for her, not even a chance. She can't lift herself up to get enough height to escape, even though her hands and feet are not bound, this is still a bondage device. A 19-year old girl impaled on a heavy metal dildo! Noa certainly is gathering new experiences fast!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11684kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

Download Noa - impaled

In Armbinder and Frog Ties, Nadia White Hopelessly Writhes

Cast: Nadia White
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Nadia White is in quite a fix, sitting cross-legged on the floor with her nylon-sheathed stems and booted feet frog tied, her arms strapped behind her, imprisoned in a bondage sleeve. Our rolls over onto her side, which emphasizes how big her boobies are, and she squishes them as she shifts onto her tummy. Soon she gets on her almost bare butt as she helplessly tries to escape. But Nadia seems to lack a plan of action, so firm is the restraint she's in. Biting her gag, she tries to sit up again, her tits almost falling out of the red bra in her struggle, drool littering the floor from her gag. Finally she manages to sit, groaning and looking imploringly at the camera. We'd love to help you, Nadia, but you're in the movie and we're out here enjoying every moment of your titanic struggle! Face it, girl, you're in for the night. Or should we say...the duration? ;)

Duration: 6:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18512kbps

File size: 852.1 MB

Download In Armbinder and Frog Ties, Nadia White Hopelessly Writhes

The Reality of a Slave -part 6

Shes chained, gagged and so fucked. Filth drips off of her like afterbirth. Her masters debautchery knows NO end so honestly, shes fucked. Just like we like her. Only one catch.. no cock. Just pain fucked.

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7407kbps

File size: 457.0 MB

Download The Reality of a Slave -part 6

Monica Jade

Fresh from the awesome site TiedInHeels (Guess what you'll find there...and lots of it!) SEXY Monica Jade looks so inviting to be bound in her sexy sheer catsuit and OTK boots! Strutting around and showing off her sexy outfit and amazing figure will only get her tightly tied and ballgagged around here! And that is exactly what happens to poor Monica! She is taken into captivity...tight ropes bind her tight and a huge white ballgag is buckled deep into her mouth, silencing this beauty and rendering her helpless to protest a tight hogtie that she is sure to suffer through and endure...Monica is soooo SEXY struggling all tied up and she looks just fantastic deeply ballgagged! Monica is a fetish/bondage dream come true!

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4129kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 401.2 MB

Download Monica Jade

I Pet, Tape, Gag, and Excercise for My Safa Pet - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I lift Safa off the chair and onto the floor on her knees and elbows. I tie a length of rope to her collar and then through the D-ring on top of her harness gag. I tie it to the run stretched above. I tell her to start crawling. She does her best, but she is not very good at it. She really struggles as he walks on all fours. I eventually remove the rope from the run and use it as a leash. I turn her around and lead her back to the start position. She is really having a hard time now and you can tell by the way she is moaning and screaming. I added a little bit of commentary by safa at the end of the clip.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 244.3 MB

Download I Pet, Tape, Gag, and Excercise for My Safa Pet - Part 2

Chrissy's Slut Training

Cast: Chrissy Marie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetis

A special kind of training is in store for Chrissy today. Slut training to be specific, but with a twist. She will first be instructed to do some exercises and stretches to test her ability to follow orders. As requested she is wearing a slutty school girl outfit with no bra or panties complete with white frilly ankle socks, high heels and a slut collar. Her wrists have been cuffed and pulled down behind her neck with a chain connected to another chain locked around her waist. She also has a ring gag in her mouth. She is shy and nervous, not knowing what will be expected of her. To begin she is instructed to march in place being counted 1,2,1,2. The count keeps getting faster until she can't keep up with the pace. Then Master approaches her, removes her heels and lifts her top to reveal her breasts. He fondles her and briefly lifts skirt to grope her shaved pussy. Nipple clamps with bells are attached and she is then ordered to march again. By this time she is starting to drool uncon.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6319kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 922.0 MB

Download Chrissy's Slut Training

Candle Boxxx - Office Ambushed and Bound

Candle is hard at work when she's suddenly surprised by a guy who starts small talk with her and then suddenly walks around behind her and grabs her. Snatching her up in the air he slowly lowers her down and grabs her arms pulling them behind her back and securing her with rope he pulls out of his pocket. He binds her ankles next with her losing a shoe in the process. With a bit more struggling the man manages to bind her elbows before taking a rope and hogtying her. He notices that she's managed to come a bit out of her shirt and exploits that a bit before grabbing some mouth packing, shoving it into her mouth, and then wrapping tape around her head. The man then fully liberate's Candle's top from her shirt before leaving her to angrily struggle on the floor.

Duration: 17:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps

File size: 590.3 MB

Download Candle Boxxx - Office Ambushed and Bound

Back