Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

The Vulnerable Blonde part 3

Riley is a very sweet woman...polite and charming...she's all natural and seems very much more like a beautiful young professional than an adult star...possibly a submissive and ultra sexy secretary...introverted a bit from her beauty, and kinky as hell...I was floored right away...I found her blonde hair and blue eyes, especially captivating...she had on this cute little pink and grey outfit...I drag her into the room and tell her how it is...she accepts my terms...and I direct her to undress....I bind her tender young body and explore the joys of her most anxious expressions and pleas for my mercy...She squirts through most of her orgasms...making a big mess for me and loading me with all the motivation I need to keep the preasure on with punishments...she has extraordinary vulnerability....mixed with her fragile figure and innocent attractions, Riley was a very fulfilling play partner...stretched to the limits of her body and pushed to the brink of her pussy, Riley proves and revel.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1049kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 121.1 MB

Download The Vulnerable Blonde part 3

Super bondage, domination and spanking for very beautiful girl HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Beautiful slavegirl in white dress, with small tits, with very sexy body, with wet pussy and with hot ass. Herstripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her naked boobs and her naked ass. Professional bondage, domination and spanking for horny brunette with beautiful body in the large room.

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4404kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and spanking for very beautiful girl HD 1080p

Shutter bed

Release Year: 2021

As Told by Serene I had a very weird dream the other night. I had an out of body experience where I could see myself sleeping in the middle of nowhere on a rickety old dirty bed wearing a beautiful satin nighty. A man appeared dressed in a white dirty lab coat. He starts groping and manhandling my limp body.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:09
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8004kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 671.1 MB

Download Shutter bed

BoundLife - Escape challenge [bl662]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

Sir says I have to practice escaping, in case I get kidnapped. Well, I think he just likes to see me struggle, because I am always restrained in impossible predicaments. This time, I was kneeling, my ankles in big handcuffs, elbow cuffs, and my wrists locked to the back of my belt. There was no way I could even get to the keys on the floor. And if I would have managed that, I still would not have been able to open any locks!! This is just mean!

Duration: 5:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14662kbps
Audio: 279kbps

File size: 594.3 MB

Download BoundLife - Escape challenge [bl662]

Beast Punishing Beauty part 4

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Teen, Skinny, Bondage, Big Tits

.I like to make them confess...and Molly is as guilty as the rest...a hot little slut who loves to tease, but enjoys being used in extreme ways...Enjoy a long, relaxing and kinky weekend

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2549kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Beast Punishing Beauty part 4

Holly Heart

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Holly Heart

Allie James

Allie's strict bondage journey continues as she is shackled spead eagle with very little room to move in the steel cuffs...in the second scene, she's on her knees with a breast smasher.

Duration: 20:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 225.1 MB

Download Allie James

Kyra - Obedience Training Part 5

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Slowly Kyra is becoming a real obedient girl and she learns to accept whatever comes from her Master. Nice to catch this surrender, however her pain threshold is still not at best. She still starts to weep just after a few strikes Dr. Lmp puts on her gorgeous bottom. Lmp is aware of this weakness, enjoys this, and doesn't seem to let her go before getting her blue eyes turning red. Who knows, maybe Kyra also enjoys these punishments, that she doesn't show any hesitation to kiss the hands which hit her brtally.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kyra - Obedience Training Part 5

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Fayth on Fire Spanked, Ziptied, and Whipped Part 3

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage

As I get ready for the next phase of my plan, Fayth stands there looking quite dazed with a glassy eyed look. I return to tie her hair above. This will keep her in place as I start adding zipties to her legs. I first tighten one around her waist. Then another nylon invader buries itself between her legs, as Fayth lets out a grunt. I start at her upper thighs and continue down her legs, cinching them with smaller ties as I work my way down.

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 593.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Fayth on Fire Spanked, Ziptied, and Whipped Part 3

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy slut part 2 HD 1080p

Horny model with naked small tits, with hot body and with sexyass plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass and belly on the table and on the floor. Big red ball and gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet shaved pussy and mouth with big vibrator and big dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4198kbps
Audio: 135kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked sexy slut part 2 HD 1080p

Curvy Ra - lactating 1080p

Remember the farm inspector we captured a few weeks ago? It turns out we were not wrong to add her to the herd! Curvy Ra not only has some massive udders, she is also already lactating! This makes everyone's life a lot easier! We just need to keep milking her to increase her production, but already we are getting great results from her. She is pretty docile with a muzzle gag and Curvy Ra seems to enjoy producing milk. This is not rare for HuCows with big udders, they need to get the milk out to relieve some of the heavy weight of their udders. Curvy Ra was even actively leaking after she applied the breast pumps (milk coming out without using suction)! She's a keeper!

Duration: 7:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14552kbps

File size: 840.7 MB

Download Curvy Ra - lactating 1080p

Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Klein is so hot and she knows exactly how to look at you to get what she wants. She is a sex vixen that loves to be bound in tight ropes and made to cum against her will. Look close and you will see a smile come across her face when the vote comes on. She doesn't fight it, yet this little slut embraces it.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps

File size: 270.8 MB

Download Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Syren De Mer Matt Williams and Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

In part 2 of our inexorable and fast paced live Bars show, the destruction of Syren De Mer proceeds. We have already blasted her into next week with brutal face hole control on intense knob.

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 557.1 MB

Download Syren De Mer Matt Williams and Jack Hammer

BoundLife - Spanked! [bl660]

Nooo. I got punished for bad behavior :( It is not fair!! I always try to be good. I got spanked quite hard, my butt was all red. I definitely felt that for a few days. Please comment below to say I am always good and Sir should never punish me again. Because this was not a nice experience!

Duration: 5:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14619kbps

File size: 541.9 MB

Download BoundLife - Spanked! [bl660]

SP Interrogation Of Slave Abigail

After leaving her bound and hooded in the dark for two hours, Master James does what He does best. With a soft approach and a swift hand, He questions His slave and stimulates her with the cane and whip and good old fashioned fear. He then puts her in a precarious bondage position while still hooded and continues to subdue her with whips and the paddle. As she struggles to deal with the pain, she dances on her tippy toes as she is told to recite her slave's creed.

Duration: 28:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8708kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download SP Interrogation Of Slave Abigail

Petra - Huffin' and a Puffin

A blast from the past as Petra finds herself on the original Blow Job trainer. It was her first day of shooting with House of Gord.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 98.3 MB

Download Petra - Huffin' and a Puffin

A Sadistically Tight Hogtie For Terra - Terra Mizu

Standing neck roped in the center of the room Terra struggles to free herself. She fights him as he begins to add rope. Starting with a deep crotch rope he ties her legs. She realizes the severity of her situation and taunts the man. Saying is that all you got. She says I could be out of this in 5 mins.

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4512kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 694.0 MB

Download A Sadistically Tight Hogtie For Terra - Terra Mizu

Hot Renata Fox Punished Hard

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Renata Fox
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Renata asks Lomp not to be an executioner in the film. Pervert goes for the task with pleasure. She likes Renata, He is happy to beat, sting, restrain and electrocute her. Renata starts to regret to have agreed but she holds out for the time being.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hot Renata Fox Punished Hard

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Fiona Sinclair's First Shoot Part 3

I cleave gag my pretty little captive, before making her bondage more secure with more rope. She has been wearing spring clamps on her nipples, but I add another to each nipple. Again her reactions and whimpers are lovely. I leave her to simmer for a while. When I finally return, I remove her gag and the clamps and decide to use the suction on her nipples again. More rope is added and I ballgag her with her own gag which is a silly little ball, not much bigger than a marble. This is not going to work for me, so I apply some vetwrap over it and over her eyes. By this time it, her elbows are tied and her bondage is very restrictive. It is raining hard outside, which does not sound pleasant when you are in a metal building (Very loud and annoying towards the end of the clip). Fiona starts to unravel at this point as well. It seems she does not like sensory deprivation at all. I decide to call it a day. I added some behind the scenes footage as well.

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 575.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Fiona Sinclair's First Shoot Part 3

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Trying on Gags for Mr. Big Boss

Studio: officeperils
Cast: Carissa Montgomery, Elizabeth Andrews
Genres: blonde, brunette, bondage, double chair tie, drool, multiple gags, ring gag, ball gag, mouth stuffing clear tape gag

He started with ball gags and both of us started to drool. Carissa and I teased each other, playing footsie etc. Mr. Big Boss then took off the big ball gags and replaced them with ring gags. Oh boy, someone turned the faucets on! Both Carissa and my chests were soaked with our own drool. The Boss decided that since we were drooling so much that he would take our bras off. He didn't want us to have to wear drool soaked bras all day after he had his fun. I'm so glad he did though. I got to stare at Carissa's amazing breasts! To soak up some of the drool we were producing, the Boss decided that the last gag should involve mouth packing. He shoved a huge wad of material in both Carissa and my mouth and then wrapped clear tape around it so you could see the vibrant colors in our mouth. We scooted towards each other so we could try to rub our bodies on each other. We ended our session in a gagged kiss. I'm ready to do this again!!!!

Duration: 22:07
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 4984kbps

File size: 838.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Trying on Gags for Mr. Big Boss

Tracey Lain

Nothing happens for a minute as Tracey struggles with her handcuffs then the device starts by opening the first valve and the warm fluid begins to fill Tracey's arse.

Duration: 20:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 757.2 MB

Download Tracey Lain

CinchedandSecured - Mizz Shutters - Escape Artist Part 3

Studio: CinchedandSecured

Having lost the first two challenges, Mizz Shutters now finds herself bound and gagged in an old storage unit in the middle of nowhere. Her "assistant" reminds her that if she fails this escape, he gets a prize. With her mouth packed full of panties and sealed with microfoam tape, she can only grunt as she struggles against the tight tape bondage she has found herself in.

Duration: 8:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

File size: 374.2 MB

Download CinchedandSecured - Mizz Shutters - Escape Artist Part 3

Bondage Toy

Agatha looks lovely as she poses for the camera...You can see the nervous excitement as she knows what's coming...being my bondage toy isn't always so easy and few know that as well as Agatha...I begin with a reverse racking, pulling her legs against her hands which are tied behind her back...This leaves Agatha in a very nice position for invading her pussy, so I do...Next she is spread on our steel table...her legs spread wife at the hip, her pussy fully exposed and ready for clamps...I again rack her arms, pulling her body tight...when I fix the vibrator to her, she can hardly move at all...Then crudely bent and tied and flogged...In the final scene, she is pushed to her limits as her legs weaken from the standing spread and the vibrator works her until she is spent...Enjoy

Duration: 11:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3803kbps

File size: 343.2 MB

Download Bondage Toy

Tiffany - very tight

Tiffany! All this time she was able to hide her elbow bondage skills from us! We have never tied her elbows together because we thought she couldn't do it. But she can! She is a bondage super talent, because she can ALSO do a reverse prayer. That is very rare! Tiffany wasn't as excited about all this as we were, of course, elbow bondage is very tight and strict and this is her first time. She struggled a bit but she could barely move. We are so glad we discovered her secret!

Duration: 3:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps

File size: 333.9 MB

Download Tiffany - very tight

Yielding Part One Juliette Black

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

PD has been undressing her with his eyes since she got into his van. When they get back to the barn it will not be so metaphorical. He is going to bind her so tightly that she will be gasping for air.

Duration: 29:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 335.2 MB

Download Yielding Part One Juliette Black

Newbie Katrina Jade with natural DDD breasts on her

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Katrina Jade, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

In keep thing with our tradition of combining both experienced sexual superstars and completely new talent, today we introduce a brand-new face to Sexuallybroken. Katrina Jade is freshly in the industry, and she brings her all natural triple D breasts and classic beauty to her first bondage shoot. How will this newbie handle the Sexuallybroken experience? Can she keep pace with the sexual athletes that we have grace our stage?
Bound out and crucified against a metal frame, Katrina is at the perfect height for facefucking. Rope keeps her arms out and neck immobilized. When they can not move their head to shift away from the dick and must simply endure the drilling down for as long as we wish to give it, we call it throatboarding. Katrina is about to get throatboarded until she can not get her eyes uncrossed.
We start off with cutting away her dress to expose those perfect natural breasts. After some quick thrusts down the back of her tender throat with a massive BBC to establish her.

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 727.4 MB

Download Newbie Katrina Jade with natural DDD breasts on her

The Punishment of a Young Model - Nike

Cast: Nike
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Nike is a unique phenomenon. She is kind, sexy, talkative and she is like a locomotion. She wheedles everybody. But one day she forgot to come to work after a party all night long. Lomp takes the reins and starts Nike's disciplinary education and by the time laughter turns into tears, Nike becomes a good photo-shoot model.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Punishment of a Young Model - Nike

Hot Unreal Vip Perfect Exellent Collection Of Sexual Disgrace. Part 2.

My throat still hurts. I've never deep throat-ed so much in my life. His dick was so big. I didn't even touch it. He left me against a column for awhile, my wrists tied and my arms pulled back. I couldn't release myself. I tried so much, but the rope wouldn't loosen. I had no choice but to wait for what was planned for me.

Total size: 390.3 MB in 1 files.

Download Hot Unreal Vip Perfect Exellent Collection Of Sexual Disgrace. Part 2.

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gag Interrogation for Adara Part 2

Now he snips away at the cloth of her shirt and then her bra until Adara's cute tan tits are exposed. He gives them a few squeezes before he removes her gag. She's still not talking, but her attitude seems better. She's not being quite as defiant anymore. This is a start. She sits and tries to stretch her jaw and can only wonder what will come next. Her Boss returns, she lies again. He grabs her by her hair and slaps her face again. Adara is then cleave gagged with many wraps of white vetwrap. You can't appreciate how tight this is until you see the gag from the side. She drools and endures the gag as The Boss ties her tits with thin twine. After they are bound, he completely wraps her head with microfoam tape... right over the vetwrap cleave gag. She is left to moan and struggle for a while as The Boss watches and takes a few pics. He even returns and adds a few more wraps of black tape to tighten things up even more! Adara is in pure agony. The Boss feels bad and clamps her nipples .

Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

File size: 560.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gag Interrogation for Adara Part 2

Bondage, spanking and torture for very horny blonde part 1

Sexy model in yellow t-shirt, in blue short skirt, in black panties, with beautiful tits and with very sexy ass plus big man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor and on the table. Gag in her mouth. He fucsk her naked ass. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny slavegirl with naked body in the large room.

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4695kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for very horny blonde part 1

Torrential Pain part 1

Gia figured out an early age that she needs it a bit tougher... One thing she mentioned is that wanted to see how often she would squirt... We were up to the task. The pace is set in the first round with Gia's hands tied overhead, she wants to cum badly and is allowed. Her shrieking orgasm fills the air. Next, some foot play picks up the pace a bit and Gia is tested to the utmost... This orgasm is even more profound as her pussy shoots off a geyser... Now that we know what buttons we need to push, we're going to utilize this information to the fullest... Gia proved to be a worthy slave and we squeezed out every last drop possible all the way up to the blistering finale

Duration: 12:36
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1433kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 141.9 MB

Download Torrential Pain part 1

Alex Chairtied Bondage Orgasms

Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Fetish Pros are versatile in the ways in which we present bondage and fetish, using not just rope bondage, but leather belts and buckles, tickling and even a wardrobe so tight, they're bound by their own clothes

Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18829kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Alex Chairtied Bondage Orgasms

Veronica Avluv bound and fucked rough and hard, massive squirting multiple orgasms!

Cast: Veronica Avluv, Matt Williams

Restrained in a classic fuck me position with her tightly bound breasts and toes pointed up to the ceiling, Veronica's pussy makes a perfect tempting target. She is so firmly restrained she can not even wiggle. Her legs are spread wide open and that pink bullseye calls us home. We warm it up a little with a vibrator and her hair trigger pussy trips almost instantly as an orgasm washes over her bound body. Enough foreplay. Time for the main course.
We step up and sink home balls deep. The strict position keeps Veronica splayed wide open and we own every inch of that cunt, she can no escape the dick. She cums again, hard. This nympho can not help herself. She is an orgasm addict. The rougher and harder we fucker her, the wetter she gets. The relentless pounding does the trick as Veronica drifts into sexual subspace. This is the look of a happy whore.
The cherry on top is the multiple squirting orgasms we pull out of that well fucked pussy. Using our reliable fingerblasting technique, .

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7257kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 590.8 MB

Download Veronica Avluv bound and fucked rough and hard, massive squirting multiple orgasms!

BoundLife - My new SM-Factory collar! [bl659]

Oh my god!!! You will never believe this, but a fan offered to order me my own SM-Factory collar!! I have always been a fan of these collars, but they are very expensive. We made a special deal, which I'm not sure I can tell you about, but it was a very fair deal and an awesome offer. I am so in love with this collar, it is very heavy compared to my old collar.

Duration: 5:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14599kbps

File size: 572.5 MB

Download BoundLife - My new SM-Factory collar! [bl659]

English rose Ava Dalush bound down on fucking machine

Cast: Ava Dalush, Matt Williams

Today we proudly welcome a fresh face to the Sexuallybroken stage. Ava Dalush is a tanned and curvy English rose that only recently discovered her love of bondage. We are always happy to break in the newbies and today Ava gets an experience that she will not be forgetting anytime soon.
Bound down and tightly restrained on a custom made wooden bondage device in a face down ass up position that perfectly displays that bubblebutt, Ava is in for the ride of her life. A fucking machine is bolted down in place between those wide open legs and her eager open is open for business on the other side. Let's find out just how well this English rose can multi-task.
The rock hard cock is jammed deep down her face pussy as the fucking machine pounds away at her incredibly responsive cunt. She cums almost instantly, she can not help herself, and keeps on cumming for the whole session. Super sensitive pussies are always a delight. The drool pours out of her hard used mouth hole as her eyes glaze ov.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6740kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 700.2 MB

Download English rose Ava Dalush bound down on fucking machine

Jessica - Eden Sin

The experiment was largely sexual in nature. Restraints are necessary due to the intensity of the procedure. Once Eden is locked down she begins to question her decision to sign up for the Jessica 3000 experiment. To be fair she hadn't done any research on what she'd be getting into.
The dick gag down her throat and the pear of anguish in her ass begins to give her an idea of what she is in for. The drool drips from her face and she's pulled by her asshole to the floor into a horrific squatting position. She nearly drowns in her own spit.
Each phase of the experiment gets worse. She's made to bend over and suck on a cock deep in her throat while she's fucked from behind. Her thumbs are pulled high above her while she's gagged and whipped.
The final phase of the experiment is where the real action happens. Large metal rods skewer her body through her ass and out her mouth. The drool and tears drain from her face. When the electric wires are attached our new Jessica 3000 begins to pa.

Duration: 29:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jessica - Eden Sin

Pretty pale Veruca James gets shackled, throatboarded

Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

There is a reason we keep having Veruca James back. There is almost an honest purity to her dedication to the dick. She doesn't hold back an ounce of herself. The commitment and fervor she gives to every scene is unmistakable and radiates off the screen. It is no wonder we keep wanting to play with this pale raven haired beauty.
We start off with Veruca shackled by her wrists and neck to a custom made wooden bondage device. Leather ties bind and jut out her perfect breasts. Metal pipes bolted to the floor keep her lean legs spread wide. The position and angle of the device keep Veruca's head at the perfect position for throatboarding. The set up is beautiful in its simplicity. We are going to drill her pretty little skull right into the wooden board. The metal neck shackle prevents Veruca from shifting or moving her head away. She can not escape the dick. Makeup, meet cock. I wonder who will win? (Trick question. Dick wins every single time.)
Once Veruca's pale body is oiled down to.

Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pretty pale Veruca James gets shackled, throatboarded

First Rough Casting - Roxy

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Roxy
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Pain, Nipple Clamps, Needles

To get fully satisfied, Roxy really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.

Duration: 16:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9771kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download First Rough Casting - Roxy

Brutal Pussy Fisting And Ass Fucking Tied

She is spread eagle against a wall flogged and then a crotch rope with a bowling ball tied to it, is applied to ensure her suffering. She starts off a bit timid, but that all changes as the day goes on.

Duration: 26:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 418.9 MB

Download Brutal Pussy Fisting And Ass Fucking Tied

Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 02

Well, Masters... Do you trust your slaves? Are you sure of their loyalty? Let's have a social experiment. Subject of this experiment is slave girl Hope, who, as far as she says, loves her Master very much. Dr. Lomp will test her loyalty: he will cane her on her most sensitive points, her soles. To get rid of this torture, Hope must dispraise her master. On one hand is unbearable pain, on the other unfaithfulness. How do you say? Will this "loyal" slave girl endure the fire on her soles, or will she give up her loyalty and easily betray her master? Before betting, don't miss to take Dr. Lomp's famous torment into consideration.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 02

Back