Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

SexualDisgrace Valentina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Valentina
Genres: Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Hardcore

We«ve found another curious Latina hottie who definitely loves sex of all kinds. She s done some Bdsm play yet not at the level we offer here at Sexual Disgrace.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Valentina

Sinn gets Extreme part 2

Sinn is a festival for the eyes...luscious skin, silky hair, perfectly ripe tits and an unforgettable ass...she oozes sensuality in practically every move she makes...graceful and charming...this is an alluring woman...to have all that mystery and femininity tied up and waiting to be stripped leaves electricity in the air...Damon comes in with shears and begins to cut away her dress...he takes his time...Sinn bides her time...but she isnt going anywhere soon...not until he is done with her...he spanks that incredible ass, then directs her to the piece of gear that she will be bent over and flogged upon...I come in to help rig her down...then Damon and I have a lovely time flogging her ass...Sinn is very expressive...this is a fetishist who enjoys her role...Sinn is then bound to a crude rolling rig...Damon uses strong bungee to afix her ankles to points in the floor...a dildo mounted to a pole is rammed into her pussy and tied off...Damon pulls her back and forth as the dildo plunges .

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 96.1 MB

Download Sinn gets Extreme part 2

Scarlet Orgasm Train

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting
Video language: English

Scarlet is bound and forced to cum until her pussy can't stand another minute with the vibrator. Her reactions intensify the more orgasms are forced upon her rapidly swelling clit as she yanks at her restraints and attempt to keep her cunt away from the unrelenting head of the hitachi. Her gag muffles every cry for help as her mistress licks her tits and continues to press harder and harder into her vagina until she hits her G-spot resulting in one shuddering orgasm after another. The combination of sensual teasing and pussy pounding pulsations keep her constantly on edge as her body convulses into the hellish torment of forced ecstasy.

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7725kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 637.3 MB

Download Scarlet Orgasm Train

Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties

We don't often get TWO models who can do elbow ties! But amazingly, stunning UK beauties Britney and Roxy can do this! It's always hard to decide who to tie up first, because she will have to be in this extreme position the longest. These girls are tough, they struggle hard in this frustrating tie. Their hands are free but they can't do anything. Will they help each other to escape? Can they even use their fingers in this tight bondage?

Duration: 3:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 299.1 MB

Download Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties

Double Feature

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Madalynn and Elizabeth are in Mr Big Boss's office and Lizz is leading Madalynn on a leash helping her walk in heels and teaching her to prance a bit while giggling and having a good time.

Duration: 28:29
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3030kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 659.0 MB

Download Double Feature

Violence Classic Series 6

Release Year: 2021

In dark transition the guy in a mask attacks and kidnaps the young nice girl, she thinks that he wants to her and not especially resists. But later, for her hell begins.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:39
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1664kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 184.8 MB

Download Violence Classic Series 6

Mesh Catsuit and Ballet Boots

Studio: RestrictedSenses.
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina has a gorgeous new mesh catsuit, she wears it with ballet boots, she is gagged tightly in a leather silver foil harness ballgag, her elbows are tightly bound with pink rope, her legs are overlapped and tied tightly together, a crotch rope in the right place and a Doxy wand tied between her legs and switched on to do its thing. An incredibly hot position and video, what a fun shoot, I love this outfit!

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8637kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mesh Catsuit and Ballet Boots

TheBondageChannel - Kneel to Cum

Studio: TheBondageChannel
Genres: Bdsm

Kendra James and Ember Skye endure multiple orgasms while being whipped bound in a kneeling position and impaled by the Hitachi dildo attachment

Duration: 23:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5771kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download TheBondageChannel - Kneel to Cum

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Dr. Cupcakes goes on Vacation with Dixon Mason

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage

Dr. Cupcakes is on vacation, but he has an insatiable thirst for knowledge which can only come from experimenting. His latest subject is Dixon mason. She is surprised to find herself hanging upside down from a makeshift bondage frame made of steel, 4x4's and 2x6's bolted together. When she starts to make to much noise, she is gagged with an entire roll of vetwrap and then a wrap or 2 of black tape. He starts slapping her ass. He spins her and examines his captive before spanking her again and again. He then gropes her tits, pulling them free from her shirt. He then snips away her shirt with scissors, then her shorts get the same treatment. Now Dixon gets her ass slapped again and again, but without the protection the white denim provided earlier. The good Dr. walks away for a moment, but soon returns with a roll of electrical tape. He grabs her tit and binds it and the other with the tape. Her bound tits are then whipped with a long wooden shoehorn. Her ass is whipped with it as well..

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Dr. Cupcakes goes on Vacation with Dixon Mason

The Puppy Lure Always Works

The Pope and Sasha Knox find themselves wishing for a hot, young, stranger to play with...there's only one solution to the problem...they must resort to the puppy technique...which pretty much consists of getting a cute puppy, wait for a hot chic to stroll by, ask them if they'd like to check out your new puppies...and Wa-la...You got the hapless, hot chic just where you want her...It's a dastardly plot indeed and it works on Felony...I'm thinking she was looking for some fun anyway...cause once they get her in the house and start to manhandle and strip her, she just doesnt put up much resistance at all...Felony falls right into line like a good girl...and the Pope uses her and Sasha for the rest of the day...Great scenes, hot friggin models and a nice little fantasy role play for your enjoyment.

Format: m4v
Duration: 1:02:35
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 719.0 MB

Download The Puppy Lure Always Works

Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping

Release Year: 2020

Ashley Lane impales herself on the thick dildo, getting her wet pussy ready to ride the sybian. And while her cunt is getting buzzed, Abigail Dupree begins whipping Ashley's firm tits with a riding crop.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 396.8 MB

Download Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping

Purple Pussy Eater

Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

Scarlet is fully restrained before Raquel who has one thing on her mind: making Scarlet cum until she can't take the stimulation anymore. Raquel has just the tool for the job, too. This thin, purple device and ease its way into Scarlet's waiting pussy. Her wet cunt is always hungry for a vibrator. This one happens to be able to reach all the way to her G-spot as it buzzes against her swollen clit relentlessly. Raquel lets Scarlet know she is in charge of her pussy and she will make her cum over and over to satisfy Raquel's appetite for orgasms from helpless blonds. All she has to do is let her vibrator do the talking while Scarlet does the moaning.. and the screaming.. and the begging...

Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7726kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

Download Purple Pussy Eater

Keira - tiny elbow talent

Keira is a very tiny girl. Even wearing her tallest heels, she is still cute when she tries desperately to be sexy. Keira is one of our elbow talents, her arms go together behind her back without any problems! We picked some nice pink rope for her, but Keira doesn't want to be tied with pink rope, she is really trying to shake this cute image and she hates it when people call her cute and adorable. Maybe that's why she is struggling so hard?

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 10014kbps

File size: 305.3 MB

Download Keira - tiny elbow talent

RealTimeBondage Darling

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Spanking, Humiliation

It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon..

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Darling

Hazing Ritual

Breanne has come to our barracks with hopes to join our society. She is interviewed by one of our members before I enter to put her to the ultimate test. To be part of the movement we need to make sure that she is trustworthy and will stay true to the cause. I put her through several torturous activities to expose her to what could happen if captured by the opposition. She has to endure a full day of suffering to prove her worth but, at the end of our time together, I'm still not convinced that she is capable of being anything more than a pain slut.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1433kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 147.5 MB

Download Hazing Ritual

School bullies

Cast: Staring Echo Black, Carman Isask, Mistriss Hooters
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment

School rumour has it one of the girls is wearing a chastity belt enforced by her parents. After bullying and humiliating her the girls are given a taste of there own medicine by the head master.
Inspired by my recent trip to Japan and manga anime comics drawn by Mikoshiro Nagitoh.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 20:14
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC

File size: 294.8 MB

Download School bullies

Sierra Cirque Face Fucked In Extreme Bondage!

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Sierra Cirque, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

Sierra is tough. She's proven time and again how tough she is in bondage so we decide to put that to the test. She is bent backward on a device that puts her feet directly over her head and her face on the perfect level for fucking. She is then face fucked mercilessly by Matt Williams and Sergeant Miles. She hardly struggles though. This is Sierra's happy place and the harder it gets to catch her breath the more excited she is. Most women cannot handle this level of intensity when being facially used, but for Sierra it's only a warmup

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 876.7 MB

Download Sierra Cirque Face Fucked In Extreme Bondage!

Wheel of Pain

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

In Graias Studio, famous Wheel of Pain is keeping on rotating for new creative and effective punishments. Girls are now more relaxed and seem to get used for suffering. They are surely still unaware what a dangerous situation they are involved, where Dr Lomp's torturing skills meet Wheel of Pain. So far in this serial, they were taking it as a funny game, but now Dr Lomp is ready to show them the bitter side of the "game". Girls' hidden tears are to drop in this section. The questions in minds is: who will lose her toughness and begin to sob first? Piglet or Nitta? Let's watch the movie and find the answer while enjoying poor slaves horribly tormented.

Duration: 22:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Wheel of Pain

Bdsm Sex Videos Eden's Dream Part 3 The Gags

As Told by Eden He sat me up and pulled me up to the headboard. He pulled out a roll of wide black tape and taped my wrists to the end. He then walked away briefly. I felt pretty helpless as is, but then he wrapped thinner tape around my upper body, pinning my upper torso to the headboard. He then grabbed me by my hair with one hand and roughly groped and pinched my nipples and tits. He then stood over me with a notepad writing. He would stop and occasionally pinch and twist my nipples. He seemed to be noting my reactions. Next thing I know he has a camera and he's snapping pictures of me all taped up! He seems to be doing some kind of perverted research. Once again, he starts to make my bondage more stringent, as he ties the loose end of twine that bind my toes to the footboard. He then wanders off again and leaves me to struggle. I can't see him, but I can feel him watching me... weird I know. He once again returns. He removes the tape around my mouth, but immediately replaces it wi.

Duration: 26:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 601.2 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Eden's Dream Part 3 The Gags

Art Sandra C Struggling

Girl helps composer write, by letting him torture and fuck her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 51:36
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 332.7 MB

Download Art Sandra C Struggling

Diamondly in a Red Latex Dress Pole Strapado Xtremely-tight

Adorable young Swiss maiden Diamondly sits on the deck out by the pool tethered by her neck to a straw sun unbrella to protect her from the hot Spainish sun. She wears a skin tight red vinyl mini dress, stiletto heels, ropes and a big red ball gag jammed between her teeth. Her arms are fused behind her back with ropes crushing her elbows tightly together more rope bites into her wrists and ankles. She struggles helplessly on the ground pulling at the rope tethering her neck to the pole but there is no escape. The Hunter comes and frees her neck from the pole and pulls her to her feet. He ties a rope to her bound wrists then pulls her arms up high behind her back and ties her wrists to a ring at the rope of the unbrells pole. Her head is down looking at her knees as he wraps more ropes around her forearms and the pole fusing her arms to the pole. With the poor girls strictly bound to the pole he runs the rope still tied around her neck down to her bound ankles. He her to inch her feet.

Duration: 8:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7692kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 469.9 MB

Download Diamondly in a Red Latex Dress Pole Strapado Xtremely-tight

Yasmine - reverse prayer in white

Gorgeous glamour model Yasmine is so much fun to tie up! She doesn't really seem to mind, and she is very flexible! One of the few models who can do strict elbow ties AND reverse prayers. Her arms just bend both ways! She can also stay in bondage for a very long time. Such an awesome girl to work with! Yasmine likes bondage a lot, and she just looks so perfect in a strict reverse prayer! Don't miss this update! (Yasmine is available for custom requests too, just contact us to get your own video or picture set of Yasmine!)

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 353.2 MB

Download Yasmine - reverse prayer in white

Spread and Spent

Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

April lies bound spread eagle and waiting to cum at Catherine's command. Her pussy is wet with desire but little does she realize that Catherine wants every orgasm she has to spare and more. She loves to hear April moan at the edge of and agony as her little cunt quivers from back to back orgasms. You will love watching her eyes roll back in her head as spasms of pleasure grip her growing lust into sensory overload. She begs for more until she is begging for it to stop. Watching this girl's hunger to cum is almost as appetizing as seeing her unable to bear the vibrator on her clit for another minute.

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps

File size: 616.0 MB

Download Spread and Spent

Cherried Blossom Part 2 - Blossom

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Blossom just had the time of her life over on Hdt with London River, one of the toughest handlers on our staff. Just about any other model we could have brought on would have been balling their eyes out by the end of a full feed with London, but not Blossom. There is nothing in the world she loves more than the feeling of being beaten and humiliated and pushed to her absolute limits.
Now it's O.T.'s turn to have a crack at her. He has Blossom down on her knees, held in place by a metal collar and shackles around her ankles. Her body is completely exposed and vulnerable and O.T. is ready to take full advantage. He locks a chain through the gauges in her ears and runs it through her mouth as a gag. Then he takes his time covering her entire body in binder clips. He pins them to her eyebrows and her ears.
Next he straps her down to the floor, her arms and legs splayed out spread eagle. Then he positions the fucking machine between her legs, but instead of a dildo attached, it's a hitac.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Cherried Blossom Part 2 - Blossom

Carter Cruise restrained in device bondage

Cast: Carter Cruise, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Sexy, tan and blonde with blue eyes, Carter Cruise is the perfect package. She is the sort of girl you WISH lived next door. If you ever wondered what an all natural CA girl would look like if she somehow ended up belted down in strict device bondage and used hard without mercy from both ends by big dick, wonder no longer. Today we find out.
Bound in leather belts and cuffs in a classic "fuck me" position with a twist, Carter is deliciously exposed from both ends. Her tanned legs point up to the ceiling and her toes are tied together. That perfect pussy is calling out for some attention and we oblige with both the celebrator and the hitachi. She shutters and cums her her bondage. Enough warm up. It is time to train some holes.
We first sheath ourselves balls deep in that waiting and open mouth hole, Carter's head cranked over the edge of our fuck table keeping her face at the perfect height. We reshape out her tonsils to be a flawless fit for our dick before moving to the other end..

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6743kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 658.4 MB

Download Carter Cruise restrained in device bondage

Pussy

Studio: BrutalMaster
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Pussy is a real piece of meat, you can tell by what she is willing to do to degrade herself for your pleasure, and how much pain she takes just to amuse you. For example, the bitch smokes but we don't let her have cigarettes. Occasionally, we will offer a cigarette if she will debase herself in some way, drinking piss or licking the toilet, things like that.
One time she begged for a cigarette and said she would crawl outside, in the snow (it is cold in HELL!) and shit in front of everyone in return for a cigarette. Now you may think that is just about her having a strong addiction, but she does not even smoke that much. She just needs to be utterly and totally degraded as much as possible.
And then there is pain and torture and for that, well, you will have to watch this bitch get worked over with the prison strap to see just how much she can take, all for your pleasure.
This is a side note, but one thing we loved about this cunthole was her absolute and unwaivering submission. Sh.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9686kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pussy

London River Can't Stop Cumming When Bound with Rough Anal Sex!

Cast: London River, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

London has already gone through two intense scenes for her live BaRS feed. But it isn't over yet. She is bound with her legs back and her arms down and her pussy and ass in the perfect position for pounding. First Matt and Sergeant Miles take turns with her little cunt. She's already had a lot of orgasms that way, so they decide to see if she can while doing something different.
When they move on to her ass she comes unhinged. This is her favorite thing and she cums over and over with cock in her ass. By the time they are finished anally drilling her she is panting and dazed. Her eyes are glossed over. The lights are on but nobody is home. London has been sexually destroyed.

Duration: 16:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 895.2 MB

Download London River Can't Stop Cumming When Bound with Rough Anal Sex!

TG2 Club Sp Part 04

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 23:02
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 1994kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 369.4 MB

Download TG2 Club Sp Part 04

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Employee Discipline Nyxon Rope alternative Part 1

This clip starts with nyxon being gagged with a huge red ballgag. Eric then briefly explains what is going on and then reads a fan letter. "Bob" states that when he attempts to bind his employees with rope, they escape. He would like to see an example of tape or zipties. Bob is in Luck!! Todays episode demonstrates the use of zipties. Anyone can use zipties or cable ties as they are commonly known. Soon Eric gets to work. nyxon's wrists have been ziptied from the start. He starts binding her legs as well. After her legs are done, he moves to her arms. He cruelly crushes her elbows together as well as her forearms. He then bends her over and attaches her arms overhead. nyxon is now in a ziptie strappado. He leaves her there for a bit, but soon returns. He lifts her skirt and slaps her ass a few times. Eric then shows how you can make ziptie bondage a bit tighter. He adds a few ties above and below her breasts. He then uses another tie to connect these to her knees. He adds zipties arou.

Duration: 26:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 586.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Employee Discipline Nyxon Rope alternative Part 1

The Unit: The Final Director's Cut

Today Bonus Update is the final director's cut of our critically acclaimed full feature presentation, The unit! We originally released this in two parts, Today we offer The unit, in the manner it was originally intended to be released, as one massive presentation! The unit was shot entirely outdoors in the Adirondack Mountains on the east coast of North America. It features over 400 Hires Photos, and over 450 High Quality Screen Grabs. 17 unique bondage positions including several two girl scenes. A beautiful Quicksand piece where Darling slowly sinks in an uncut scene, along with Bonus quicksand scenes that did not make the final cut. This was the most ambitious outdoor bondage movie ever created. This movie has everything you would expect from a Sexually Broken presentation; Extreme deepthroating, brutal fucking, hard pounding Anal sex, a massive squirting scene, and incredible production values with an amazing story line. Did we mention Quicksand! Sexually Broken is the only site y.

Duration: 1:24:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Unit: The Final Director's Cut

Nicki and Nikki

Due to a nasty back injury, I was to give up my day of Domming little Nicki Blue...oh Fortuna, fate can be cruel...This chic is hot...I love her youthful thinness, her sexy shape and her innocent blonde appeal...the lips and eyes are perfect...But one Dom's misfortune turns into another Domme's field day...Nikki Nefarious is all too eager to step up to the plate and fill in...At least she could appreciate the opportunity...It's no secret that Nefarious is a rope guru, a serious player and a professional Dominatrix...and she's a really nice and professional young lady...and a creepy pervert...she laughs with pleasure as Nicki Blue holds back the tears...Nefarious takes her through an extreme range of ties...featuring electric shock, bastinado, a single point hip suspension, a pile driver rig with anal invasion and then we bring in Audrey Lords...why? Because Nefarious needed a hole to make Blue face fuck...You gotta love Audrey Lords...she practically breaks poor Nikki's neck as she f.

Duration: 8:26
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1511kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 99.8 MB

Download Nicki and Nikki

Louise Red - Christmas spread eagle

Merry Christmas everyone! We have a present for you: the lovely Louise Red all spread out for you on the bed! Louise is tied with red rope and gagged of course. We tied her in a number of interesting ways you can try with your partner during the upcoming holidays! Louise is new to our website, she is a beautiful rope model and we hope to see more of her soon! Happy holidays, and play safe!

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11709kbps

File size: 366.7 MB

Download Louise Red - Christmas spread eagle

Gift Wrapped Clit

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

Naiomi has been bound and gagged in the most vulnerable position she can imagine awaiting the touch of her mistress, Scarlet. She yearns to know the pleasure of climaxing beyond her control until she can't stand another minute of clitoral stimulation. Being so tightly wrapped up has Naiomi intensely aroused so it doesn't take long for her to begin begging Scarlet to let her cum over and over. Every time she has an orgasm is followed by hip thrusting and gyrations as she struggles to escape the unrelenting vibrator teasing her clit to yet another earth shattering orgasm. Scarlet will have to carefully contemplate whether or not her present has learned its lesson. Perhaps she will just have to give Naiomi another run for good measure.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7721kbps

File size: 705.8 MB

Download Gift Wrapped Clit

Shiny Silver Bodysuit Hogtie

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina wears a silver hologram leotard, she also wears shiny tan coloured pantyhose and is bare feet. Her legs are tied together at multiple points, her arms and chest are tightly tied in tight elbow bondage and a chest harness, a tight crotch rope makes sure she feels every struggle and movement. Lastly, she is gagged in a harness ballgag and then tightly hogtied.

Duration: 29:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Shiny Silver Bodysuit Hogtie

Helplessly Enchanting

I was definitely eager to have my way with Bailey Brooks...We had shot her recently for PerfectSlave and MightyGirlz and she was just awesome...such a hot little body...a beautiful face...a soft and small woman with a wickedly hot pussy...and it doesn't take long to realize that she's intelligent, charming and very sexually charged...and she's quite serious about her bondage fetish..she knows the part because she's been playing it in her fantasies for a very long time...Right as the ropes go on, her breath quickens and jerks, when fully restrained, it seems that Bailey truly enjoys her own predicament...I dare say she gets off on feeling sorry for herself...Bailey would say that she enjoys the challenge...and that is obvious...proof rests in her very wet, very warm pussy...She has a strong will which allows her to endure quite a lot...and I put it to the test...and I have help...the deviously talented Nikki Nefarious rigs all the off camera ties, including the Lotus hang...days like t.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1511kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 167.2 MB

Download Helplessly Enchanting

Montana Sky

We've come across a young Southern Bell with a hot rocker edge, beautiful curvy body covered in tattoos. She's a bit shy, yet curious of what we have to offer. To sweeten this deal, this is her first appearance in a porn clip. We have the perfect challenge: rope bondage slave training. Sexual Disgrace presents Montana Sky. Montana is tied on top of the sybian fucking machine, arms and legs tied bent, flesh pad right on her clit. Her new BDSM Master enters the dungeon and flips on the sybian while introducing her to hung cock, excavating deep down her throat, practically fucking her skull. Beautiful Sky wasn't expecting such a huge dick for her domination. She should have known better. Her Master raises the vibration and wraps his hands around her neck, choking moans out of her, making her apologize for being a slut while gagging on his cock. The breath play seems to be a turn on for Montana, making her cum on the flesh pad, begging for dick.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Montana Sky

Syren De Mer gets fucked up! Brutal fucking & Bondage!

Cast: Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

Part One of October's Halloween special live show. Syren De Mer is dressed up in her sexy military camoes. This hot cougar gets exactly what she needed.
Handcuffed to the chair, the boys of Sexually Broken destroy Syren De Mer throat. An amazing start to the live show. Syren is blasted into sub-space from being fed huge cock. Handcuffed and helpless there is nothing Syren can do to escape the cocks from filling her throat. One of our very best face fucking scenes to date, and we are not kidding!

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 896.6 MB

Download Syren De Mer gets fucked up! Brutal fucking & Bondage!

Graias - Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 02 (720p)

Well, Masters... Do you trust your slaves? Are you sure of their loyalty? Let's have a social experiment. Subject of this experiment is slave girl Hope, who, as far as she says, loves her Master very much. Dr. Lomp will test her loyalty: he will cane her on her most sensitive points, her soles. To get rid of this torture, Hope must dispraise her master. On one hand is unbearable pain, on the other unfaithfulness. How do you say? Will this "loyal" slave girl endure the fire on her soles, or will she give up her loyalty and easily betray her master? Before betting, don't miss to take Dr. Lomp's famous torment into consideration.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Graias - Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 02 (720p)

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Natalie Hogtied Part 2

I untie her neckrope from above and Natalie takes a seat. I leave her seated as I go get a new gag. When I return, I tightly cleave gag her with an elastic Ace bandage. For once she is quiet. The stress and tightness of the gag just makes her NOT want to even try and say anything. I start clamping her tits with heavy duty clamps and she barely flinches. Natalie ends up having some trouble breathing, so I remove the gag and replace it. I use 2 smaller sponges and then wrap her mouth with vetwrap. I grab her by her hair and play with the clamps before removing them. They leave very nice bite marks behind. I grab more rope and keep binding her. Natalie's tits aren't really made for breast bondage, as they are medium sized and firm. With some small thin twine though, I believe it can be done. I end up getting them tied nicely. I put the clamps back on. This time I place them vertically between her tits being bound and already having worn the clamps just a short while ago, they are a bit .

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 601.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Natalie Hogtied Part 2

Back