Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Tasting the Kitten

The sexy kitten is back with her hard body and soft beauty to be tested again...Mark gets the chance to dominate and control her and his plans are somewhat different than our typical shoot...he takes the opportunity to eat her ass and pussy, as well as giving her a taste of his cock, and once again, Feliciity does not disappoint.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2448kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 805.2 MB

Download Tasting the Kitten

Clothes Disgrace

Studio: canedschoolgirls
Cast: Isis (Johnson), Mr. Henderson
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Video language: English

Isis walked out of Mr Henderson house dressed like a right proper slut! Mr Henderson is livid, and makes the girl strip nude for a hard, sound strapping and caning to welts on her nude bottom. And when he leaves her to sit in the corner and reflect, the slut decides to masturbate to the thoughts of the punishment she just received.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 136.7 MB

Download Clothes Disgrace

IR The Prosecutor Part 1 - Bronte

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Bronte's twenty-years-old, and she's been doing BDSM with her boyfriend since she was eighteen. With clear eyes and creamy skin, she's restrained with cable ties as PD interviews her. And it's obvious, her love of the play. As soon as he slaps her face her body goes into a sexual meltdown.
Cable ties pull her wrists to her knees, moving her into an awkward, vulnerable position - her back arched, her pussy pushed outward. An avid cocksucker, she works a dildo with gusto. And later, she's locked into the Fiddle so that she's made to kneel. PD whips her with a singletail until she's striped red. She takes it like she's had quite a lot of practice. And her pussy's dripping wet.
Wearing a metal bit-gag and a waist belt that pokes a huge wooden prod inside her cunt, Bronte fusses when PD canes her. But within minutes of the vibrator on her pussy, she comes, later saying that the bondage was just the right kind of hurt. Bronte promises to return. She claims she's ready to suffer for PD.
O.

Duration: 28:36
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 1540kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 343.3 MB

Download IR The Prosecutor Part 1 - Bronte

Izzy Delphine - reverse prayer

First time bondage for Izzy and a reverse prayer, slave collar, and ballgag! Isn't that a bit much? Yes it was, but she couldn't complain about it, because we couldn't understand a word she was saying. Of course, a reverse prayer is a bit harsh on the shoulders and elbows, but Izzy is flexible enough to be able to pull it off. And we get to enjoy the unobstructed view of her beautiful body, hear her moan, and see her struggle!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 349.0 MB

Download Izzy Delphine - reverse prayer

Arielle Aquinas Teases Tightly Bound Shelby Paris with Vibrator

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Arielle Aquinas , Shelby Paris
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Shelby Paris kneels in blue bra and panties, wrists and ankles bound and rope-tethered to the bondage frame. An amused Arielle Aquinas strolls in and puts a matching blue ball gag in Shelby's mouth. We notice Arielle's two pony-tails standing up devilishly as she fiddles with her friend, smacking her pale butt with red-manicured fingers and tickling her white nylon stocking feet. "I love watching you wiggle," Arielle says, stimulating Shelby's swollen nipples with the Hitachi wand as the bound babe watches helplessly. Arielle moves the humongous buzzy toy down, tantalizing Shelby's pussy with bondage orgasms to come--maybe. Shelby drools over her gag as Arielle gets her ever more worked up while smacking her ass over and over. "Keep grinding on it, doing all my work for me," Arielle chuckles as a gasping Shelby pushes against the vibe. "That's a good girl!" Arielle laughs, then turns the Hitachi speed ever higher...but will she let her squirmy victim cum??

Duration: 10:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18934kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Arielle Aquinas Teases Tightly Bound Shelby Paris with Vibrator

Davon Kim - big plug

Things were not working out very well with Davon. She was very sad, crying a lot about her situation. She was in a tight chastity belt and very heavy wrist cuffs and collar. But that was not why she was crying, I think. Going from a 5-star receptionist job to being a chastity slave (with no future and no home) in just a few days was just too much for her.
While Davon loves serving people, even for her it was too much to be a 24/7 slave girl. I actually felt really bad for a while, because she was just sulking and sniffing all the time. It was horrible to see her like this. When the sobbing did not stop after about a day, I decided to give her something to distract her mind from thinking about her pending deportation to the Philippines.
It may not have been the best moment to present her with a plug, but she signed the Deal and she will have to allow everything I want to add to her contract. Be it plugs, or vibration, or heavy bondage gear, her contract is open to all these things. I.

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11697kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Davon Kim - big plug

Nora Riley - Matt Williams - Maestro.

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Nora Riley - Matt Williams - Maestro.
Genres: DSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex, Anal

Last months live feed continues as our local coed heads into to scene two of Sexaully Broken live event, and already she has glazed eyes, and is in deep subspace.
We bend our sexy coed over and bind her in a sexy doggy style position, her beautiful ass is lifted up, and her throat is ready for a brutal fucking. The Boys bring the award winning dick, and Nora can only scream, cum and drool. She can do nothing but take the cock attack. We fuck her shaved pussy to several brutal orgasms, and fuck her pretty mouth until her eyes are crossed and she doesn't know her name. This is a complete and utter dickdown, when we add the belt to her neck, she can only whimper. In the end Nora is completely used, the light are on, but she is not home. Still one more scene to survive.

Duration: 17:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 955.2 MB

Download Nora Riley - Matt Williams - Maestro.

Professional Body builder bound & skull fucked

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Ashley Starr
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, All Sex

Professional Body Builder Ashley Starr is back on Sexually Broken. This powerful women is bound, manhandled and put in her sexual place. We start by taking four-strand Bavarian hemp rope and binding our muscled beauty, elbows behind her back. With just that one piece of rope Ashley discovers her mighty strength is useless. She is quite stuck but lets pile on the dispair, shall we? We add rope to her wrists, now she knows she is helpless, she knows that there will be no heroic feet of strength that can free her. It not a feeling she is used to at all. We jam a huge ring gag into her big mouth. Her mouth is held wide open, drool drips down her body and there is nothing Ashley can do about it. How embarrassing, this powerful women can't even stop drooling all over herself. We knock her to her knees and pull out our cock. She knows what will come next. Her arms trapped behind her, her mouth held open, she knows the cock is going to fuck her throat and she knows she is helpless to stop it..

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7274kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Professional Body builder bound & skull fucked

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Taylor Plus Leather Equals Fun part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage

I remove the front pussy panel and that alleviates the problem plus it looks better. Just for fun I use a leather strap and bind her wrists with it before I pull up a chair and have her take a seat. I have one more item I need to test fit. It's a harness bit gag. So far everything has fit pretty good, but this gag was probably made for a man size head, as most of the straps won't tighten up near enough. It will probably work, but I'm not happy with it. I have Courtney stand up and turn in a tight circle several times so we can get a good look at the harness and gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 559.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Taylor Plus Leather Equals Fun part 1

Krysta Kaos , Maestro

Hot and horny chick take a submissive plunge into their man's sexual fantasies.

Duration: 44:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Krysta Kaos , Maestro

Hygiene Discipline

Studio: Canedschoolgirls
Cast: Helena

Helena is anxiously waiting for her father in her bedroom after being sent to bed for her behavior, attitude and general cleanliness. She admits to them that she hasn't had a shower in a few days, which he finds disgraceful. He hoped that she would start taking care of her hygiene herself, but it has only gotten worse over the past three weeks, so he feels it is time to step in and give her a good thrashing to see if it makes a difference. She asks to use the bathroom first, and he insists on watching to make sure she cleans up properly afterward. Then they return to the bedroom where he sits on the bed and takes Helena across his lap for a hard hand spanking. He decides to cane her as well, and despite her protests she is bent over the side of the bed for many very hard strokes which produce tears.

Duration: 8:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps

File size: 254.1 MB

Download Hygiene Discipline

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Bondage Soap Opera with Gigi Part 1

Release Year: 2013

A tangled web of corruptness, money, and lies. In this episode Briella plots her revenge against Gigi, the local rich Italian Step-Momma. A few months earlier Gigi held Briella captive and tormented her for hours on end because she thought that Briella was trying to take advantage of her step- Carmine... Don't ask. You could go on for hours about Carmine. Briella hires Eric to capture and bind Gigi and make her, shall we say, "uncomfortable". The clip starts with Gigi tied to a chair and her wrists bound behind her back. Eric gags her tightly with an ace bandage cleave gag. She screams, curses, and insults Eric as he continues binding her. A rope is tied around her neck and tied off overhead. He her as he gropes her tits and rips her blouse open. Her bare tits are then given several hard smacks, before he crosses and binds her ankles and feet. All the while Gigi moans, curses, and yells insults at her captor. He grabs more rope and applies it above and below her tits. Soon her is bi.

Duration: 28:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 634.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Bondage Soap Opera with Gigi Part 1

Natalia Forrest - pool bound

'Come on, let me tie you up!', I said to Natalia Forrest during her holiday. 'Nooo! Let me tan, go away!', she said. So I tied her to her pool chair. Natalia Forrest was very angry, but since she could still tan, she did not fight back too hard. Look at her perfect body restrained in the sun, she is so stunning!

Duration: 3:59
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11687kbps

File size: 346.3 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - pool bound

BoundCon: Cobie visits Carrara

We were having a good time with the promo team at BoundCon Munich, when Cobie suddenly spotted the Carrara booth. She immediately fell in love with all the shiny steel on display!
After the girls finished handing out flyers, I took Cobie over to the Carrara booth to check out Walter's stuff. He really does an awesome job on designing these belts, there is really no other brand that is this good looking and comfortable to wear! Kindly enough, Walter was prepared to actually let Cobie wear one of his female belts, and he started to adjust it to her size! Meanwhile, Cobie also spotted a chastity bra which she wanted to try on as well! She is so into chastity, what a girl!

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11607kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BoundCon: Cobie visits Carrara

Pling & Cobie - BoundCon Friday

Before all the madness with the 5 girl ChastityBabes promo team on Saturday, the Friday at BoundCon in Munich was a little bit more relaxed. It was still very busy, but not as mad as Saturday.
To get things started, Pling and Cobie donned their promo outfits and started handing out flyers. In their chastity belts, they drew a lot of attention of visitors and photographers. Even the US crew from SeriousBondage were fascinated, filming the girls in their unique documentary style. Many people wanted to get their picture taken with the girls, and lots of questions about chastity were asked and answered. It is so good to promote female chastity at a public event. I'm sure a lot of visitors were interested enough to look up this website when they got home, and quite a few girls have emailed me since the event. All good!
This update is great to watch, Pling and Cobie are so stunning, it is fun to watch the faces of the unsuspecting visitors. Some people are shy to take another look, some c.

Duration: 14:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11690kbps

Download Pling & Cobie - BoundCon Friday

Bitchy Young Bar Patrons Taught A Lesson - HD 720p

Amanda Marie and Riley Rose are having at the bar. The woman running the place (JJ Plush) has stepped out of the room. One of the women decide to light up a smoke which is illegal in this state. The other woman advises her to put it out but she doesn't. When the barkeeper returns and tells the girl to put it out she just laughs and blows smoke in her face. The friend decides to dismiss herself and go to the bathroom while the two work this out. The barkeeper goes to the other side of the bar and subdues the little bitch and ties her up. When her friend comes back she charges the woman who subdues her as well and ties her up. She tells girl number 2 that she should have just minded her own business, she was just going to let her go. The girls try to untie one anothers wrists while the barkeeper calls a cop friend to handle them. Since they are struggling to get free and being mouthy the barkeeper decides to cut the red satin panties off of her smoker and shove them in her mouth. She w.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 614.6 MB

Download Bitchy Young Bar Patrons Taught A Lesson - HD 720p

London River Can't Stop Cumming When Bound with Rough Anal Sex!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River - Matt Williams - Sergeant Miles.
Genres: DSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex, Anal

London has already gone through two intense scenes for her live BaRS feed. But it isn't over yet. She is bound with her legs back and her arms down and her pussy and ass in the perfect position for pounding. First Matt and Sergeant Miles take turns with her little cunt. She's already had a lot of orgasms that way, so they decide to see if she can while doing something different.
When they move on to her ass she comes unhinged. This is her favorite thing and she cums over and over with cock in her ass. By the time they are finished anally drilling her she is panting and dazed. Her eyes are glossed over. The lights are on but nobody is home. London has been sexually destroyed.

Duration: 16:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 895.2 MB

Download London River Can't Stop Cumming When Bound with Rough Anal Sex!

Slim Slave Struggle With Herself

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Nipple tearing with iron grip. Breast whipping, caning. Pussy power shock. Such pain is borne only by some magnificent purpose. For example, a woman for her child.

Duration: 22:01
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9790kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Slim Slave Struggle With Herself

Bondage, spanking, strappado and torture for young bitch part 1

Release Year: 2020

Young blonde in blue panties, with small tits, with sexy ass and with beautiful body plus big man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor and on the chair. Red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He spanks her. Professional bondage, strappado, domination and hogtie for horny model with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3096kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking, strappado and torture for young bitch part 1

Rachel vs. Triple Time

There are not many girls who walk through my door who own and actively wear their own chastity belt. So far her record was a month in the belt but I felt she could do better than that. Under the guise of a challenge, she locks herself in her belt and puts on her own harness gag. Once I cuff her elbows and wrists behind her back she's let in on the rules. For every minute she remains attached to the pole she spends a week in her belt. Just to make it interesting zip ties are added to her clover clamps. What fun is it if they slip off too easily? When she eventually loses Rachel promises to keep the belt on for her full sentence. What she doesn't know is while she wasn't looking I pocketed the keys to her belt. She'll be in for a nice surprise when her willpower starts to wane.

Duration: 17:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 354.2 MB

Download Rachel vs. Triple Time

Spanked In Uniform

Studio: Firmhandspanking
Cast: Lucy Lauren

A bare bottom meets a leather strap - Lucy's naughty schoolgirl fantasy is fulfilled! Bent over a desk in Mr Johnson's office, panties pulled down and pert bottom divinely bare, Lucy feels leather on her skin as a stinging two-tailed tawse is applied. "The strap stings, he was swinging hard, I barely had time to breathe!" said Lucy. But a naughty schoolgirl has to be punished, and that's Lucy's fantasy. See those creamy buns bounce!

Duration: 8:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 242.0 MB

Download Spanked In Uniform

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Adara Grabbed and Post Tied Part 2

Adara's captor rips open Adara's blouse and roughly manhandles her tits. He then pulls her bra down and continues groping her now bare tits. He then grabs more rope, and more and more. It's not long before she is roped at her hips and above and below her tits. He takes a few snapshots to send to his employer/adara's husband. He then starts... You guessed it, adding more rope. He even ropes her head to the post. Adara squeals as He clamps her nipples with some really tight clamps, and then starts adding more rope. He finally actually runs out of rope and leaves poor Adara welded to the post. He finally returns and takes a few more pics. He walks up to Adara. He gropes and squeezes her tits once again. He takes the clamps off and then rubs adara's drool all over her face. The man then walks off leaving Adara... what peril awaits!

Duration: 28:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 647.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Adara Grabbed and Post Tied Part 2

You're just the dirt under my feet

Studio: Ffetish.video
Cast: my Goddess Valeria
Genres: Female Domination, Lezdom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Spanking, Russian

Do you understand that this pathetic whore was created to worship and humiliate herself in front of a Goddess like Me? When I come home I use her as a doormat when I walk she kisses the floor I walked on .. when My feet are hot she blows on them when My feet are cold she warms them in her mouth . In other words, this the loser bitch is doing her best to please Me, her and your Goddess! haha .How funny it is I like to see stupid male slaves and female slaves at My feet .

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

Download You're just the dirt under my feet

Tracy Lindsay - flexibility test

Please welcome the beautiful Tracy Lindsay to Tieable! Tracy is a gorgeous blonde with a curiosity for bondage! Let's start by testing her shoulder flexibility! We use just one rope to tie her elbows tightly together! It was tough for Tracy, but she looks incredible with her elbows tied! Let's just say she passed the test and we look forward to tying her up in the future! We love new talent!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 352.8 MB

Download Tracy Lindsay - flexibility test

Hope Part 4

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Pretty slave girl Hope is lying on her back, trying to keep her legs spread wide. Her burning butts and poor pussy is fully exposed. The crop is in Dr. Lomp's hand. Slave girl Hope is counting every crop stroke hits on her pussy while she is trying to hide her loud screams. She is caned extremely hard till Mr. Lomp noticed some on her poor pussy. This is menstruation and such imprudence cannot be passed without any punishment: painful clamps on her pussy. Then a wonderful final, prepared by Dr. Lomp: electroshock exactly on her tightly clamped clit. With this last torment, under heavy suffer, she is even unable to breath properly. You will ask us accepting Hope, such a good girl, for more and more videos.

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9083kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Hope Part 4

Bdsm Sex Videos Bdsm School Fantasy

Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Dorina Gold, Diana Stewart, Angelica Heart, Angell Summers, Barbie Pink, Lily LaBeau, Cipriana, Melyssa
Genres: teen, babes, big tits, Big Ass, short hair, black hair, blonde, redhead, brunette, uniform

Schoolgirls are always the theme of many kinky fantasies. Their shyness, naughtiness, youth, purity or naivety makes them exciting, thrilling, adoring. Sometimes their pureness put into the test, the process as they loose their virgin shy makes them interesting. Exactly that happens in the next 30 minutes... we see naive schoolgirls getting through the baptism of fire.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 432.0 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Bdsm School Fantasy

Everything but the Tits

Graham is already in tears after her first round with the cane, but we're still not done with her ass. A hard strapping across her ass leaves her a sobbing wreck, and she's nearly inconsolable as Alebeard straps her back and then the front of her thighs. Still no tit pleasure for you girl.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1104x832, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 272.7 MB

Download Everything but the Tits

Strong Chick Punished Hard

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Pussy whip beating. Clipping a clit with a nail like a pimple. Such pain is borne only by some magnificent purpose. For example, a woman for her child.

Duration: 22:20
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10078kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Strong Chick Punished Hard

HD Bdsm Sex VideosTerra Mizu Ziptied part 2

Terra's wrists are untied and then ziptied behind her back. Her gag is removed as more ziptied are used on her arms and upper body. She is soon cleave gagged with an elastic bandage, before more zipties are applied. By the time I am done, Terra's elbows are crushed and then welded together. Her arms have also been cinched to her body with more of the unforgiving, cruel, thin, nylon straps. I put her on the floor and order her to struggle. Shed tries for a short period of time and realizes that it is painful and stupid to think she could ever escape. It's fun to watch her writhe and moan though. Since she doesn't seem interested in struggling anymore, we'll just make her bondage a bit more severe. I ziptie her fingers before Hogzipping her. Her pinky fingers are then ziptied to her wrists. Zipties are strapped around her mouth and forehead and then used to pull her head back. Terra didn't seem very motivated to struggle, and now she can't. She can't even wiggle her fingers at this poin.

Duration: 25:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 568.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex VideosTerra Mizu Ziptied part 2

InfernalRestraints Maddy O Reilly

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Maddy
Genres: Forced Orgasm, Handcuff Hogtie, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Piercings

She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand, look longingly into your eyes and start furiously rubbing her clit.

Duration: 49:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download InfernalRestraints Maddy O Reilly

Spy Mirela is Caught & Endures a BDSM Interrogation

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Mirela is caught on the grounds of Reverend property. A camera is found in her handbag but there is no film. It seems she has criminal intent. She could be a spy! She has earned punishment and must be imprisoned right away. Two guards pull her into the prison and interrogate her first, going through her purse. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, humiliation, fingering, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment and fingering. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers.

Duration: 8:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 483.6 MB

Download Spy Mirela is Caught & Endures a BDSM Interrogation

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Punished for Embezzlement Part 2

AJ is hoisted up and lowered onto the wooden pony. I rope up her ankles and then tie them down and back. Before long I gag her with a spider ring gag. Her skirt is ripped off as it's kind of in my way. I grab the leather strap and start whipping her tits with it. As if her predicament wasn't bad enough, I tie a 10lb weight onto each of her ankles. I also tighten a nose clamp to her septum. I use a length of twine, and tie the nose clamp to a ring on the front of the pony. I then add a hairtie and I tie it back so she can't really move forward or back. She's left to endure the bondage and the pointy wood invading the space between her legs for a while. When I return, I use a wooden spoon to slap her tits, thighs, and ass with. Lots of yelping and screaming take place as I do this. I leave her once again to ride the pony.

Duration: 28:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 638.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Punished for Embezzlement Part 2

Stupid Bitch At My Feet As Always, Lol

Studio: Ffetish.video
Cast: Goddess Valeria
Genres: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Feet Licking, Spanking, Shoe Fetish, Foot Worship, Russian

What a pathetic and insignificant whore is constantly lying at My beautiful feet .. Look at her and at me, haha ?? .. She is just ugly compared to Me, she is just made to lick My shoes and feet. Today I am giving her this opportunity, for which she should be immensely grateful. She lies on her stomach like a worm and cleans My shoes with her stinking tongue, showing respect for her Goddess, that is, for Me. I even let her sniff My shoes, it's a great honor for a nonentity like her. And after that, I let her do what each of you wants to do, lick my sweaty feet. haha

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15175kbps

Download Stupid Bitch At My Feet As Always, Lol

Metal Bondage Ariel - Another blowjob machine (attempt)

Well, of course I had to do a tribute to this kind machine too! I already invented this machine, so it should work the other way round too (pushing the girl's head instead of pulling her collar). Ariel was the lucky test subject this time. She was very patient while I tried to figure out the correct configuration. It turns out we had a few problems with the ring gag, so this first video is without a ring gag. But still. it is a great scene! Very exciting to watch Ariel's head being moved. It's not perfect yet, but I will get there! I just need more test subjects for my machines!

Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14660kbps

File size: 564.5 MB

Download Metal Bondage Ariel - Another blowjob machine (attempt)

Cobie - huge chastity bra

You have been waiting for it! Cobie's Chastity Deal with the huge chastity bra! Cobie wanted to go outside in her NeoSteel, like she had done on her first few days of this stay in Holland. She just loves shopping!!
But I had a little surprise waiting for her: I was going to add thigh bands and the dreaded chastity bra to her Deal! Cobie did not want to do this actually, she was very afraid she would look ridiculous, even with her clothes on top of all this gear.
But it was October, so she could wear as many clothes as she wanted. She could even hide her collar with a scarf. Reluctantly locking herself into all the extra chastity gear, Cobie really couldn't believe she had to wear the huge chastity bra outdoors. What would people think? It really looked like she had giant boobs under her long sleeve colorful space dress! In fact, the dress was a good choice, since the colors distracted and hid a lot of the gear. Although it was a bit short, barely hiding the thigh bands.
Cobie wasn'.

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11691kbps

Download Cobie - huge chastity bra

SexualDisgrace Montana Sky

Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Montana Sky
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

Beautiful girl ... her tied and f"cks a guy with a good member of ... girl sucks his cock sweet mouth...Hard master class from the master, he gives a lesson naughty bitch to substitute her all holes.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
Audio: 94kbps

Download SexualDisgrace Montana Sky

Violet Monroe

Violet Monroe is a thin creamy skinned redhead blessed with piercing blue eyes and a great love for deepthroat. Today we are going to see what those blue eyes look like draped over the top of our dick and watering. Violet likes it rough and brutal, she needs it hard in order to properly get her attention. Not to worry my dear, hardcore is what we specialize in.
Shackled down over a custom made wooden bondage device that leaves both ends deliciously on display, our fucktoy is ready to be played with. We warm up that throat with a dildo jammed right down to the tonsils as Violet sputters and drools. We are just loosing up her face pussy for the hard cock that follows. Both of Violet's holes are tag teamed without mercy as she is turned into a bag of holes.
It is an overloading of the senses. The bondage, the dick, the orgasms, the breathplay and choking blast Violet into her happy place. She can not escape or wiggle away from the dick. The orgasms are relentless. Violet is reduced to.

Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 848.6 MB

Download Violet Monroe

Sexy Gymnast gets roughly fucked & deep throated

Cast: Wenona, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Welcome Wenona back to the pagers of Sexually Broken. This former Collegian Gymnast is flexible, strong and is packing a set of 12 pack abs. Sexually Broken is also the only place on the net where you can find Wenona bound and getting real cock. Wenona is completely helpless, bound with leather and wooden poles trapping her to the bed in the perfect "fuck me" position. Her tight pussy is humiliatingly exposed. Her huge nipples feel the abuse of tight wooden clamps and her tongue is trapped in a Japanese wooden trap. This is her first boy/girl bondage day. She has been a bondage model since 1999, but today is the first time she takes real cock while bound. The hard cock teases her pussy at first, but then drives home hard, causing Wenona to cum and cum quickly. We fuck her hard and deep, punishing her cervix and causing Wenona to moan like a common whore while the cock destroys her pussy. The poles are removed and we manhandle her around so her head is upside down off the bed. The cock.

Duration: 22:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Sexy Gymnast gets roughly fucked & deep throated

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Teacher's Pet part 2

Ellen waits nervously in the chair. when I return I manhandle her a bit before removing her gag. I bind her tits and tie a length of rope into her hair before I groping them again. I cleave gag her next with a wide elastic bandage. More and more rope is applied to Ellen's body, before I finally place her on the floor to be hogtied.

Duration: 25:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 569.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Teacher's Pet part 2

Back