Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Jade Nile Precious Gestures

Video language: English

Jade's body is prefect...Perfect proportions and perfect curves...Many men look upon her everyday and turn their heads for more...those big brown eyes and sweet smile...There's nothing like having a beautiful morsel of a woman like Jade, under your control...Jade seems a bit upset, but she enjoys driving us all crazy with her precious gestures, so I drive her crazy with the magic wand...

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:51
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 818kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 380.5 MB

Download Jade Nile Precious Gestures

Clothes Disgrace

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Isis walked out of Mr Henderson house dressed like a right proper slut! Mr Henderson is livid, and makes the girl strip nude for a hard, sound strapping and caning to welts on her nude bottom. And when he leaves her to sit in the corner and reflect, the slut decides to masturbate to the thoughts of the punishment she just received.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 136.7 MB

Download Clothes Disgrace

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Sahrye 800 part 1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage

Every once in a while I try and incorporate 1000 feet of rope into a hogtie. Why?... Because it's fun. I don't do it all that often as it is very time consuming and almost the entire clip is on camera tying. I failed again, as I only managed 800 feet. Oh well, I'll keep trying! This one is of Sahrye. Sahrye starts off with her wrists bound and tied overhead. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. I watch her as she struggles about for a short amount of time, before I start with the 1st of the rope. I start at her waist and slowly work my way down her legs, adding many bands of rope as I go.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 649.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Sahrye 800 part 1

Katie Thornton - boob support

Katie Thornton! She just keeps getting tied up. And it is not hard to see why! She is just one of the hottest girls around at the moment, and her spectacular boobs are really asking for lots of rope! Katie gets hogtied all the time nowadays, when a year ago she had not even been tied up with a simple tie. Katie's boobs actually help her during hogties, supporting her and keeping her back arched and her head up! Very nice!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 380.7 MB

Download Katie Thornton - boob support

Lucy Lauren The Pet - Full HD 1080p

Lucy Lauren has very sensitive nipples. Remember her first time? And then her triple pumping? A lot of members have been concerned she would never be able to handle the red cow milker....

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14761kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lucy Lauren The Pet - Full HD 1080p

Cobie - school girl

Another thing Cobie did when she was on her 13-day Chastity Deal: shooting custom videos for fans (you)! She loved receiving scripts for custom clips and she really made a big effort to shoot exactly what the fan wanted to see!
In this case, the request was to show how Cobie locks on all of her gear and then proceeds to dress herself in a super cute school girl uniform, with white socks and black heels! Usually these custom videos are exclusive, but it was so good that I gave the buyer a discount if he would let me publish it on the site. This is too good not to be shared!
Of course, Cobie could not start the video by putting her belt on, because she was already belted, and I would not let her out. But she locked on her thigh bands and her collar, and she is becoming an expert at that! No wonder, because the FancySteel including the thigh bands is Cobie's own personal chastity gear! Australian gear for an Australian chastity loving girl! The collar is mine, but she was wearing it al.

Duration: 14:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11693kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cobie - school girl

Bdsm Sex Videos A Good Slave Comes Handy

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Lyen Parker
Genres: BDSM, blowjob, fetish, babes, brunette, one on on

A good slave always comes handy, should she serve as an ashtray, an entertainment or a fuck-toy. Antonio's slave, the tall and beautiful Lyen serves all these purposes (she got her training in Frank's Slave Mart), and even more. But don't take our word on it! Watch the presentation and decide for yourselves!

Duration: 19:59
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 423.3 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos A Good Slave Comes Handy

Holly Heart - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Holly Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Here at Sexuallybroken we have the very best in interior decoration. In this case, what we have is a smoking hot blonde blindfold MILF called Holly Heart kept in a cage in a corner. This busty fuck toy is kept blindfolded and on her knees, ready to serve whenever we so feel the desire. And we feel the desire.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 834.9 MB

Download Holly Heart - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer

Mishelle Real Part 1

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

A new young brave-heart is at the door of Graias. Her name is Mishelle, she is just at her 19. She has a perfectly smooth teen body. She has no experience about being tortured, but she is quite willing to taste this! Smell of torture or smell of the money, we are not sure which was more effective to make this young angel to knock our door, but she will get both, if she behaves good and obeys Dr. Lmp and receives the deserved torture without any resistance by reflex. This is her debut and we will see together at which point she will lose her toughness and start sobbing.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10936kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mishelle Real Part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting part 2

Release Year: 2015

After a short break, it was time for the next part. A leather Pony girl body harness and a harness bit gag. The first thing I do is order Courtney to strip out of the riding pants. She does so and I have her put the boots back on. I have her step into the harness and I drape it over her shoulders. I then start loosening and tightening buckles trying to get the best fit. This takes a while. I have her high step in place and her pussy is pinched, lol... maybe that's a design feature. I remove the front pussy panel and that alleviates the problem plus it looks better. Just for fun I use a leather strap and bind her wrists with it before I pull up a chair and have her take a seat. I have one more item I need to test fit. It's a harness bit gag. So far everything has fit pretty good, but this gag was probably made for a man size head, as most of the straps won't tighten up near enough. It will probably work, but I'm not happy with it. I have Courtney stand up and turn in a tight circle se.

Duration: 25:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 574.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting part 2

Rachel vs. Counting Seconds

Counting the minutes as I wait for Rachel to arrive it occurs to me that this is a learning opportunity. As she walks through the door 9 minutes late she offers no apology, implying it's a trivial amount of time. Leading her upstairs a few chains short work of her freedom but Rachel was expecting bondage. What she didn't anticipate was the nipple clamps tethered to the ceiling above. The chain is short enough that she much arch her back to keep the pressure off; exhaustion setting in quickly. It's then I let her know that her release will come in 9 minutes. As it's such a trivial amount of time, this should be a piece of cake for her. If I didn't know better though, I'd say she was counting the seconds.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 182.0 MB

Download Rachel vs. Counting Seconds

Hygiene Discipline

Helena is anxiously waiting for her in her bedroom after being sent to bed for her behavior, attitude and general cleanliness. She admits to them that she hasn't had a shower in a few days, which he finds disgraceful. He hoped that she would start taking care of her hygiene herself, but it has only gotten worse over the past three weeks, so he feels it is time to step in and give her a good thrashing to see if it makes a difference. She asks to use the bathroom first, and he insists on watching to make sure she cleans up properly afterward. Then they return to the bedroom where he sits on the bed and takes Helena across his lap for a hard hand spanking. He decides to cane her as well, and despite her protests she is bent over the side of the bed for many very hard strokes which produce tears.

Duration: 8:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps

File size: 254.1 MB

Download Hygiene Discipline

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Office Bet Lilly Loses

Lilly and I made a bet last month on who would get the most sales. She has the potential to sell more, but she is kind of a prude bitch. I mean, look at the way she dresses... A pant suit buttoned all the way up to her neck. She probably would have won if she'd show a little more skin and flirt a little. Good thing for me she doesn't because now I get to keep her as my bondage slave for the weekend. She comes over to my "man cave" right after work on Friday evening. I know she's going to be bitchy so the first thing I'm going to do is break her of that. I lead her by her hair and immediately start binding her. Within seconds she starts bitching. "It's to tight", "How Much rope are you going to use" I bet you got picked on a lot as a " I just go along with her as I know I won't have to listen to her for much longer. After I have her box tied, I crotch rope her and tie it off overhead in front of her. I then add another rope and tie it off to the post behind her, further tightening the .

Duration: 28:27

File size: 639.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Office Bet Lilly Loses

Coxy - elbow bound prisoner

The beautiful Coxy is back! But she is in prison with her elbows tied in black rope! What happened to her? What kind of evil prison is this? Maybe it is run by guards who love to watch rope bondage struggles, because Coxy sure is a struggler! There is no chance of escape however, because elbow bondage is impossible to get out of.

Duration: 4:15

File size: 370.2 MB

Download Coxy - elbow bound prisoner

Jessica - her first Deal

Jessica's first Chastity Deal went rather well! She loves pink so she got pink bra and belt linings, and a small padded collar just because I love cute girls and collars.
Maybe it wasn't fair that she really needed the money, which meant she would not complain even if I added a few little touches to the Deal. Like a pair of pink handcuffs, which Jessica loved at first, but hated already after 10 minutes. Or a chain and 2 padlocks, when I told her to chain her collar to the bed. Jessica really did not like the white bedroom. She could not even sleep in that room. Maybe because she was chained to the bed, I don't know, but it just did not work.
The pink room, however, was Jessica's favorite! The large Pooh-bear made her feel more comfortable, and she napped in there whenever she could. She did not eat or drink much, afraid her belly would expand, and the belt would get even tighter. Just some small tomatoes and some water. These Chastity Deals are actually very healthy! Another reason.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11693kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jessica - her first Deal

Jasmins Punishment - Soles Passing Through Hell - Part 3

Studio: Graias
Cast: Jasmin

Here sweet pain toy Jasmin is right before your excellencies. She is every time ready for any kind of torture. Today her poor soles will be beaten harshly. Dr. Lomp takes the riding crop in his hand and he will not stop torment until desperate girl is completely broken. Jasmin's perfectly smooth soles are totally exposed and helplessly cuffed. Pitiful slave, tightly restrained, is not able to do anything, except watching her soles are beaten like hell, and weeping in pain. You will love to witness Jasmin's unrested face all along the clip.

Duration: 14:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jasmins Punishment - Soles Passing Through Hell - Part 3

RealTimeBondage Tattooed slut

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Well, we finally did it. We have been doing live Bars shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different.

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Tattooed slut

Tited tits and strict challenging bondage!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Bella Rossi - Matt Williams - Maestro - Jack Hammer.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

Big breasted Bella Rossi is bendy and eager as they come. Her flesh calls out for the ropes and her holes cry out of the cock. We have a special treat for her today.not one but 3 big cocks for her greedy holes. Only the very toughest qualify for a live BaRS show. Bella qualifies. Time to overwhelm this slut with cock and see if she cracks.
Blowjobs, bondage and hand jobs are always a nice warm up to get the juices flowing. And we want them to flow. We start off by binding Bella's stretched out arms to a long wooden pole, rendering her immobilized. Her mouth is ready for the access and both hands are free to be put to work. Then it is as simple as stuffing the mouth and both hands full of hard cock.
Once she is properly stuffed, it is just a matter of pinwheeling the rotating dick through her mouth and hands as we see fit. Bella had started off a typical chatterbox of a female, talking a mile a minute. As the cock hits her, she drops down into sexual subspace. Her eyes glaze and her .

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7365kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 876.4 MB

Download Tited tits and strict challenging bondage!

Rough Medical Treatment

The producers of this movie state that the girls co-operated all the way through the shooting, they didn't ask for termination at any time, which is made obvious during the film. The models didn't suffer any severe injuries and didn't need medical treatment. On the other hand, we don't suggest that everybody should watch it. If you think it's too much for you based on the pictures, do not download this movie: You are probably right. Attention! Explicit content! Viewer discretion advised!

Duration: 23:22
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11620kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Rough Medical Treatment

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Superheroines Revenge Gone Awry

She is quickly and put to rest. She is carried over Dr Cupcakes shoulder and left on the floor deep in the bowels of his secret lair. He gropes and ragdolls her body for a bit. He turns her onto her stomach and then binds her elbows, wrists, and ankles with leather straps. She eventually wakes up confused. She struggles on the floor for a while. Dr Cupcakes returns. He sits in a chair and gropes her huge tits before he shoves a huge sponge in her mouth and then seals it in with clear tape. He then continues to roughly manhandle her. He stands her up and her to bend over the table. He slaps her ass a good 8 times. He turns her around and straps her neck to the post. Her lower arms are strapped to her body. Dr. Cupcakes removes her sponge gag and replaces it with a ballgag. With her neck strapped to the post, our superheroine is to bend backwards in a most uncomfortable way. When dr Cupcakes returns he adds a crotchrope and then hangs a concrete block off of it. This makes her predicame.

Duration: 25:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 564.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Superheroines Revenge Gone Awry

The Journalist Apprentice

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Maximilian Lomp

Lomp, when he isn't playing around with his favorites, is a businessman. He was visited by a 19-year-old journalist apprentice from a local newspaper in this capacity of his. The whipping of her back, bottom and soles doesn't have a better result than her boobs in Part I. Lomps needs some rest. The young bosomy apprentice seems to make him sweat.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps

Download The Journalist Apprentice

Spanked In Uniform

A bare bottom meets a leather strap - Lucy's naughty schoolgirl fantasy is fulfilled! Bent over a desk in Mr Johnson's office, panties pulled down and pert bottom divinely bare, Lucy feels leather on her skin as a stinging two-tailed tawse is applied. "The strap stings, he was swinging hard, I barely had time to breathe!" said Lucy. But a naughty schoolgirl has to be punished, and that's Lucy's fantasy. See those creamy buns bounce!

Duration: 8:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 242.0 MB

Download Spanked In Uniform

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Training Sahrye part 2

Sahrye's trainer unties her neck and then puts her arms arounf the post. Her ankles are untied and then crossed and retied around the post as well. She's left momentarily as some thin leather lacing is obtained. It is then used to bind Sahrye's tits. She moans and yelps, but she still manages to not give up the code word. Her bound tits are squeezed and licked a few times before her thighs are roped and then pulled out wide and tied to stakes driven into the ground. She is left for a short time before her trainer returns. Sahrye is getting a bit scared now as he pounds a wooden stake into the ground in front of her. He adds a waist rope and then a crotchrope and then pulls it tight and ties it to the stake. She is pulled forward, but her wrists around the post keep her from falling completely forward. More rope is added, and Sahrye is soon pulled back to the post and bound securely to it. A thin length of leather is tied into her hair and then pulled and tied off tight to the top of t.

Duration: 29:08

File size: 657.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Training Sahrye part 2

Darina Nikitina - harness gag hogtie

Young Darina wasn't too sure about this shoot, but she did it anyway! She is a very brave girl, and she looks awesome in bondage! We tied her in a box tie, and even tied her firm boobs to make them even more firm. Then Darina had to lie down on those tied boobs, to complete this harness gag hogtie. She did so well! We are going to keep her and tie her up some more!

Duration: 4:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11713kbps

File size: 349.5 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - harness gag hogtie

Davon Kim - transformation

Remember Davon Kim? This Philippine girl really made a career for herself in the Netherlands! She is now a receptionist at a 5 star hotel in Amsterdam! Unfortunately, disaster struck her. she is a very hard working girl who loves to help and serve people, but she forgot to send in some critical documents (because she did not understand them fully), and after a few months of legal battles, she lost her work permit!
Davon is not allowed to work in the Netherlands anymore, she can not find a place to live (because she does not have proof of income) and she will be forced to go back to the Philippines if she can not find any other options. I felt so sorry for her, she is a very sweet girl! A strange solution occurred to me: what if she would sign herself to be a permanent chastity slave girl, in exchange for food and a place to stay? Just like the usual Chastity Deal, but in this case, when she gives up, she will have to go back to the Philippines. The highest stakes ever in a chastity c.

Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps

File size: 879.0 MB

Download Davon Kim - transformation

Lola - double plug Casting

Is very hard to find girls for double plugged Chastity Deals. In fact, I don't think I have ever done a double plugged Chastity Deal! Some girls can do it, like Cobie, but find it too private to show on the internet. Other girls say they want to do it, but when the Deal comes they prefer a vaginal plug only.
But our troubles are over!! Meet Lola from the UK! She is big fan of plugs! All kinds of plugs and insertables. She loves wearing butt plugs in her daily life (with cute tails) and she is absolutely not afraid of any challenge! She asked if she could come over for a Casting in a chastity belt, but she did not know I would already add 2 plugs to her first experience in a belt!

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11691kbps

Download Lola - double plug Casting

Barbie Doll Milf and Deep Throat

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Angelina Valentine, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Hot Angelina Valentine is back on the fastest growing BaRRs site (Bondage and Rough Sex) in the world. With huge tits, and amazing phat ass and blow job lips, this girl is built for one thing and one thing only. Lets see if she can walk the walk. Angelina is bound sitting spread on the edge of the bed, held in place by a neck rope. Breathing is easy, the rope merely holds her, while she sits there is no danger. However, if she chooses Angelina can pull against the rope to create stress. Every girl does pull, as they start to cum, t's in their DNA. We begin by vibrating this bombshell's hot shaved pussy. She is helpless to prevent the orgasms that overcome her body. When Angelina cums, she cums hard. Her body tries to twist away, her clit is too sensitive but we hold tight and she cums again. After her 3rd orgasm we quickly untie her legs, bend her back over the side of the bed and skull fuck her pretty face deep and hard. Her big, blow job lips wrap around the cock as we slide it deep.

Duration: 19:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Barbie Doll Milf and Deep Throat

Hope - Part 2

Cast: Hope

Slave girl Hope deserves a hard punishment because she gets Dr. Lomp quite angry. She tries to fool the Boss. Anyway gracious Dr. Lomp shows some mercy and puts a gag in her mouth. Her sentence is 50 whip strokes on her back. You will watch her brutally whipped, while stirring in an unbearable pain. Her screams are so inviting that you'll never want the scene to finish, while she even can't resist as her hands are restricted. Even though she is a brave girl, she can't pass Dr. Lomp's silentness test. On the last scene, you'll love her looking in your eyes and telling you her thankfulness.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9920kbps

Download Hope - Part 2

Sabrina

Release Year: 2021

Sabrina, the dark and mysterious brunette beauty with a model's body and those smoky, bedroom eyes looks like she?d be just as at home in a ballroom or on the catwalk of a fashion show as she does in Master Bruno's dungeon with a ballgag in her mouth and a leather cat nine tails cruelly lashing her pussy. Sabrina is strapped to a Sybian with chains and made to stay on it for an eternity of increasingly intense orgasms. After submitting to the fuck machine, she gets the master?s dick. First, by way of a hot deep throat blowjob and next, deeply into her smooth shaven, thoroughly fingerfucked and whipped pussy. A nice long session of rough sex for even the hardest to please perverts finishes the first act. Next, Sabrina is secured to a small wooden box with leather straps, her legs spread completely open with a wooden spreader bar. More cruel domination including some humiliating and painful tit whipping, fingerfucking, pussy spanking, and fucking with a vibrating wand. Sabrina may be a .

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Sabrina

HD Bdsm Sex Videos She Thought the Bondage Was Fake She Was Wrong part 1

She is in from the 1st second. I have her put her arms behind her back and she eagerly complies. After I have her arms somewhat secure, I attach the rope around her neck overhead. I continue binding her upper body, occasionally stopping to grope her and smack her ass. Erynn is obviously very sensitive, as I have never seen anyone react so violently to being bound, lol. I add a tight crotchrope and proceed to bind her thighs in multiple places. Erynngrimaces in pain with every little pinch.

Duration: 25:22

File size: 571.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos She Thought the Bondage Was Fake She Was Wrong part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Safa Ball Hog Tied Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Groping , Male Domination , Spanking

I show Safa a huge cleaning sponge which is to be her gag. I get the entire thing in her mouth and then I wrap black tape around her head to make sure it stays there. I leave her there to make more preparations. It's not long before I can tell that she's not doing to well with the gag. I quickly remove it. Her eyes are watery and I give her a few moments to recuperate. I strap in a ballgag instead. I then cut away her pretty blouse and start binding her tits. This is the 1st time they have ever been bound and she enjoys the sensation of this as well. I grab her by her hair once again and grope her bound tits and nipples. Soon after, I put Safa on the floor. I tie her right leg back, like a hogtie. I then tie her left knee up to her chest...

Duration: 25:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 577.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Safa Ball Hog Tied Part 2

Helena - Hygiene Discipline

Cast: Helena
Genres: BDSM, Spankin

Helena is anxiously waiting for her father in her bedroom after being sent to bed for her behavior, attitude and general cleanliness. She admits to them that she hasn't had a shower in a few days, which he finds disgraceful. He hoped that she would start taking care of her hygiene herself, but it has only gotten worse over the past three weeks, so he feels it is time to step in and give her a good thrashing to see if it makes a difference. She asks to use the bathroom first, and he insists on watching to make sure she cleans up properly afterward. Then they return to the bedroom where he sits on the bed and takes Helena across his lap for a hard hand spanking. He decides to cane her as well, and despite her protests she is bent over the side of the bed for many very hard strokes which produce tears.

Duration: 8:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps

File size: 254.1 MB

Download Helena - Hygiene Discipline

Intotheattic - Marley

Studio: IntoTheAttic
Cast: Marley
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Roped, Bondage, Strict Bondage, Spanking, Suspension, Electrostimulation, Torture, Dildo

A nude Marley is affixed to a wooden post. Her ankles are bound to either side of it and her wrists are tied above her head. An electrified bar sticks in her back. Every time she touches it she receives an electrical shock she won't soon forget. But standing with her back arched is hard work and she soon finds herself growing tired. JR comes in with a container of urine he's been collecting all day and two small tampons. He shoves each hygiene product up each of her nostrils. Then he takes a syringe and fills it full of urine, then injects it into the tampons. They immediately expand several times their original size plugging her nose up. She then receives a long, painful whipping with a single tail which repeatedly causes her to shock herself. When it is finally over he slams the Hitachi against her cunt until she ask him for an orgasm. The moment she does he pulls it away and denies her before leaving the room.

Duration: 29:51
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Download Intotheattic - Marley

Vina - welded elbows

The 19-year old Vina is one of the most unexpected bondage talents we came across this year! What a girl! She loves bondage so much! Whenever we tie her, she wants it tighter. Whenever we gag her, she wants a bigger gag. This time, we went all out, and completely welded her elbows together (not literally) with a super super tight elbow bondage. Even a small part of her upper arms is touching! Incredible flexibility from such a young girl! Anything is possible with Vina, she has no limits!! Amazing.

Duration: 4:06

File size: 357.0 MB

Download Vina - welded elbows

Vina - clam shell vibrator

Poor Vina was a little bored during her Chastity Deal. There is not much to do when you are locked in a chastity belt, chastity bra, and locking thigh bands. So I bought her a gift to cheer her up! This was truly a surprise for her, and I did not show it to her until I recorded this video, so her response is genuine.
I have experimented with remote control vibrators locked inside a girl by her chastity belt, but they are all either egg shaped or dildo shaped. This means they only vibrate inside the vagina, but not on the clit. That is nice for keeping girls stimulated without climaxing (which is what this website is all about, of course), but I thought it would be nice to try a different approach, especially on Vina, since she is so giggly and she needs very powerful stimulation to get excited.

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps

File size: 993.5 MB

Download Vina - clam shell vibrator

The Story Of Katie

Cast: Katie Thornton
Genres: BDSM, bondage, big tit

Wow, she is so spectacular! In her tall posture collar and cute leather mitts, she looks up at us from her cage as if she really wants to be let out. But she is a good submissive: she doesn't say anything. Her enormous boobs are strapped in leather, and her legs are frogtied, making her walk on hands and knees. We love to train our big boobed bondage pet! She can already do a few tricks, like sitting up, walking in circles, and follow us. Of course, she needs a lot more training, but that's ok, we like to play with our pet Katie!

Duration: 13:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6213kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 612.4 MB

Download The Story Of Katie

Kayla Green And Misha Cross

Release Year: 2021

Off come Misha's sneakers so that her ankles can be bound. Doctor Kayla uses her fierce red-manicured hand to give this girl a good cheek-reddening spanking, then she gets her "patient" out of her top and mini-skirt and just down to her underwear, stretching Misha on her tummy so she can pull up her maroon-colored panties into a wedgie, then pulling off Misha's bra so that she can use that garment as a gag on the girl's protesting lips!

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6340kbps

File size: 929.8 MB

Download Kayla Green And Misha Cross

Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 2

On this day, Ogres seizes the bounty that stands before him, beginning by directing Cherie to cuff herself on the bed. Once he is satisfied, the ritual of pain begins...Meanwhile, Cherie finds herself in the grips of her Master. What takes place next is a whirlwind of intensity as Cherie is on the receiving end of the whip. Further put through her paces, she is then restrained tightly to the cross and it's time for more poking and prodding and even more heavy flogging is in order before she pressed into a blinding orgasm. Then, she finds herself up on the ladder where her ever loving Master kindly fits her with an anal hook. Obediently, yet painfully, Cherie abides...Her just reward is the clamps on her nipples to even her out. In reality, Cherie's a bad girl however and as the whip lands, Cherie's screams fill the air. She pleads to be let down, to be released from this pain.Next, she is spread wide on the cube, her pussy plied with the pole mounted dong. She cums hard for her Master.

Duration: 16:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 184.3 MB

Download Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 2

150 Cane Strokes For Nessie - Part 1

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Graias
Cast: Nessie
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Caning, Pain

Nessie, whose skin is porcelain-white even in the summer, got attacked, beaten up and mugged. Nessie would like Max to make up for the money she lost but he is not moved by the crime.

Duration: 22:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps

File size: 742.0 MB

Download 150 Cane Strokes For Nessie - Part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Summers Bad Decisions part 2

The man unties her wrists, just to re-tie them around the post. He plays with his captive, slapping and groping her tits, before he tightly binds her upper thighs. He then fashions a crotchrope and pulls it out in front of her. It is tied to a fence stretcher and pulled excruciating tight between Summer's quivering legs. More rope is used to bind her thighs above her knees and then tied to the post.

Duration: 25:09

File size: 567.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Summers Bad Decisions part 2

Back