Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Nicki and Nikki part 1

Due to a nasty back injury, I was to give up my day of Domming little Nicki Blue...oh Fortuna, fate can be cruel...This chic is hot...I love her youthful thinness, her sexy shape and her innocent blonde appeal...the lips and eyes are perfect...But one Dom's misfortune turns into another Domme's field day...Nikki Nefarious is all too eager to step up to the plate and fill in...At least she could appreciate the opportunity...It's no secret that Nefarious is a rope guru, a serious player and a professional Dominatrix...and she's a really nice and professional young lady...and a creepy pervert...she laughs with pleasure as Nicki Blue holds back the tears...Nefarious takes her through an extreme range of ties...featuring electric shock, bastinado, a single point hip suspension, a pile driver rig with anal invasion and then we bring in Audrey Lords...why? Because Nefarious needed a hole to make Blue face fuck...You gotta love Audrey Lords...she practically breaks poor Nikki's neck as she f.

Format: m4v
Duration: 19:53
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1453kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 226.5 MB

Download Nicki and Nikki part 1

Video of Model Sue video Part suv01

Sue is spanked and cropped on the ass, her nipples are clamped and stretched with weights. She gets vibed, then is lowered onto a large cone shaped dildo, while she gets vibed and zapped with the violet wand. Her nipples get pinched and pumped with vacuum, and she gets fucked with fingers and a dildo and vibe.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:18
Video: 400x300, AVC (H.264), 992kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 216.3 MB

Download Video of Model Sue video Part suv01

Milf Mo Chair Bound Orgasms

Video language: English

Mo Rina chair bound and gagged. She cums from grinding her pussy in the seat watching me stroke myself. She cums more times when I play with her nipples. She reaches her orgasms limits from the bullet vibrator slid under her soaked panties. A wonderfully sexy play session with a very sensual and horny milf

Duration: 29:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Milf Mo Chair Bound Orgasms

Tied and Vibrated and Abandoned - Lauren Kiley

Release Year: 2020

So she's roped into a knot and tickled. With a cock in her cunt, she fucks herself while whacks her foot with a cane. Bound, gagged, shocked, fucked, vibrated

Duration: 30:23
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 4673kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Tied and Vibrated and Abandoned - Lauren Kiley

Super bondage, domination and spanking for very beautiful girl Full HD1080

Beautiful slavegirl in white dress, with small tits, with very sexy body, with wet pussy and with hot ass. Herstripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her naked boobs and her naked ass. Professional bondage, domination and spanking for horny brunette with beautiful body in the large room.

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4404kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and spanking for very beautiful girl Full HD1080

Nurse in RigidFiddle and chains

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Tall blonde nurses Must be chained. And fiddled. They can still tend to patients like this, they just have to work a little harder. And trust us: patients will feel a lot better when they see a fiddled nurse at their bed side! Crystal probably does not really agree, but what can she do?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 173.2 MB

Download Nurse in RigidFiddle and chains

Lily Rader - Lily in Bloom Pt2

Cast: Lily Rader
Genres: Teen, Natural Tits, Blonde, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, 60fps

.I hoist her up into a strict hogtie suspension in the second scene after warming up her tender pussy in the first....I leave no area of Lily's precious body untouched...Her feet, her nipples, her ass, her back, her pussy...they are all my objects today and I give them all plenty of attention...Enjoy

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2459kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 205.1 MB

Download Lily Rader - Lily in Bloom Pt2

Maggie vs. A Twine Situation

Frogtied and straddling a padded , Maggie struggles to escape the ropes holding her arms. She knows it's hopeless, and that her situation is only going to get worse. With her pierced nipples exposed, they make for an easy target. It only takes a moment and her breasts are pulled forward by the twine looped around her nipples. Each struggle or squirm only rubs the coarse twine against her nipples. Not quite painful, but not pleasant either. The tickling is the worst for her, as her body involuntarily jerks and pulls hard on the twine.

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 240.7 MB

Download Maggie vs. A Twine Situation

Terra Mizu Ziptied - Part 1

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Brunettes, crotchrope, leotard, nipple clamps, pantyhose, zipties

Terra stands with her wrists tied overhead and her legs spread. A ballgag completes the package. She sure does look pretty tied like this, but today is Terra's day to be ziptied. I start by groping and manhandling her for a while. I use her tit as a handle as I smack her pantyhose clad ass. I tighten a nylon strap around her waist, and then another between her legs. Before I untie her ankles from the spreader bar, I clamp her nipples right over her leotard. She yelps and moans as they are applied. I then start binding her legs with many zipties. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down. I cinch each on with a smaller ziptie. Before I snip off all of the excess ties, I go and tighten them all as much as possible. I step away and enjoy the view. At the end of the clip, I untie her wrists from above and sit Terra in a chair.

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 499.8 MB

Download Terra Mizu Ziptied - Part 1

Tiny Blonde Odette Delacroix Belt Bound

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Belt Bondage, Blonde, Blonde Slave Training, Blue Eyes, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, High Heel Bondage, Hitachi, Long Hair, Natural Breast, Pale Skin, Shaved, Slave Girl Training, Small Tits, Squirting Orgasm, Vibrator, Young Teen Bondage

Bound with belts onto a well used prayer bench with a new purpose, Odette is ready for the slut training we are about to dish out. Her tiny little limbs are firmly affixed in place. She can not move or escape the dick. All she can do is take the training. We yank up her little pink dress and start vibrating that tight shaved pussy. Odette cums a fierce squirting orgasm almost instantly. She literally can not help herself. We add in some hard cock down her magic throat.

Two hard cocks, multiple orgasms and brutal deepthroat. This angel face is showing her true colors. Those innocent looks are just a facade, there is a wanton cockslut lurking just under the surface. The bondage and dick bring that cockslut swimming to the surface and it is a beautiful sight to behold. Some days are more fun then others. This is one of those days. We will have this one back soon, very soon.

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 831.1 MB

Download Tiny Blonde Odette Delacroix Belt Bound

I Just Love the Bitch part 1

I've rambled on before about the wonders of Cherry Torn, so I'll keep it short...she's super beautiful, ultra tough and sticky sweet...She throws on a leopard print outfit and the entire crew is drooling...including me...especially me...I wanted to really relax for a moment and just look at her...we have her bend over and finger her own ass hole, then I blindfold her and direct her to strip...slowly...She seems a bit humiliated and giggly, but she locks herself into submission and focuses on the task...and gives a great show...then, I'm fully ready to move on...the roping and stretching in scene one culminates in a full body zipper....I keep her blindfolded throughout the entire scene, doing my best to stay one step ahead of anticipation...Then I hang her, belly down, in a four point suspension...heavy clamps and tit caning keep her attention well...I rope her into a ball tie and take great pleasure in emptying a gallon of cold milk into her anal cavity...she does a good job of holdin.

Duration: 20:39
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1435kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 233.0 MB

Download I Just Love the Bitch part 1

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part1 FullHD

Sexy model with big boobs, with hot naked ass, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, hogtie, domination, torment and torture for horny girl with beautiful breast in the large garage.

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6036kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part1 FullHD

SlaveMouth - Sailor Luna - Sailing the Sloppy Seas

Studio: SlaveMouth
Genres: Bdsm

This is our messiest scene by a wide margin. Since the girl's name is Sailor Luna, Dr. Mercies thought it would be fun to make her sail in a sea of her own slop; but he got a bit more than he bargained for. The good doctor of creative sadism was actually a bit disgusted and punished Sailor with a hard spanking toward the end as she cried into her own puddle of filth. Still, as rough and nasty as this session is, but it's also light-hearted in a way, as it's got some creative bondage, and Luna and the doctor both had fun.

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download SlaveMouth - Sailor Luna - Sailing the Sloppy Seas

Renting a Slave Amelie Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

In return for a certain amount of money an adventurous girl sells herself to me for sixty minutes. It is forbidden to cause severe or permanent injury. The slave is allowed to ask for a three-minute break up the three times. At such times the timer will be stopped. In case the slave gives the game up for good, she won't be paid any money. A cucking stool and being restrained causes Amelie panic. She doesn't know how seriously she should take me burning her cunt. The odor of burning and the burning agony make her realize that she should take it very seriously. That and the pain caused by the whip are literally eating up her enthusiasm.

Duration: 12:22
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 910.8 MB

Download Renting a Slave Amelie Part 2

Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Tera Knightley is a kinky girl that loves bondage. She had never been on a Sybian before, and wanted to give it a try. With her hands secured, nipple clamps attached and her ass strapped down onto the machine, it only took a few moments for Tera to have the first of several intense orgasms. After a short break, we added a blindfold and ball gag to enhance her experience. Tera confessed to having more than 20 orgasms, and a whole lot of fun!

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 200.0 MB

Download Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Prison girl Dani in super heavy handcuffs

Sometimes, we just like to use super heavy handcuffs on a random prison girl. Not because they are more dangerous, but just because we don't want these big heavy cuffs to be forgotten in our restraints locker. So it was just bad luck for Dani, who couldn't believe that she had to be the one in the heavy Clejusos. Oh well, her struggling is priceless!

Duration: 3:52

File size: 149.8 MB

Download Prison girl Dani in super heavy handcuffs

Part 1 of April's live Show with Odette Delacroix, Dee Williams

Enjoy the edited version from our April live Sexually Broken. Today, Scene one has Odette Delacroix, a five foot, eighty five pound tiny spinner with a deep throat that loves cock.

The live show for Sexually Broken is the most intense live sex show in the world. Over an hour of non stop bondage and rough sex. Only the best of the best are invited to this show. Only the best of the best can endure the intensity. The most brutal hour of sex on the net today.

Odette gets handcuffed to the back of the chair and her legs are bound spread out to the chair legs. Dee Williams and her huge strap on start the scene by slowly working her nine inch cock down Odette's greedy mouth. We start slow, warming her up, but soon both Williams' are face fucking our helpless tiny blond. Brutal deep throating, intense face fucking, Odette suffers as two cocks work over her messy mouth hole. Dee Williams is beautifully cruel as she pushes Odette's head down on Matt's hard cock over and over with out mer.

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 591.2 MB

Download Part 1 of April's live Show with Odette Delacroix, Dee Williams

Lilah vs. Her Own Breath

Straddling a padded , Lilah knew her comfort was only an illusion. Even with a vibrator tied between her legs, she knew it was not there for her benefit. Noticing the setting on the tens, she wished her gag was far more effective. Nothing in her rigging was by accident, however. As Lilah watched the sound-activated tens taped in front of her mouth, she knew it was time to be quiet. Quiet as a mouse as the tens would activate if she even breathed too hard. Even without the magicwand, it was obvious she was struggling with her predicament. I was sure she'd figure it out when the time came.

Duration: 14:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 237.9 MB

Download Lilah vs. Her Own Breath

Sassy Hogtied - Part 2

Genres: ballgag, black girls, Breast bondage, Brunettes, business attire, ethnic, gags, harness gag, hogtied, nipple clamps, not barefoot, sponge gag

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Sassy waits thoroughly, and tightly bound and seated... what else is she going to do. I soon return and remove her huge red ballgag. It is replaced with a hraness ballgag which is just as big or maybe even a little bigger. I force it on her mouth and tightly strap down all the buckles. Next sassy goes on the floor. I tell her to struggle. She does for a while. She starts off enthusiastic, but it diminishes. I think more restrictive bondage is in order. I hogtie her complete with her head pulled back by the D-ring on her gag. I leave her and once again, I order her to struggle. I know she can't escape... the struggle is for our enjoyment. After just a little bit, a big puddle of drool has formed under her chin. I eventually put her on her side so we can get a different view. After a while of her struggling on her side, I give her bound tits a few slaps and then I clamp her nipples with the heavy duty green clamps. I leave her again. She looks tuc.

Duration: 23:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2952kbps

File size: 528.0 MB

Download Sassy Hogtied - Part 2

Kyra - The Clamps - Part 3

Cast: Kyra
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Blue eyed youngster Kyra finds herself cuffed and restricted. Her untouched fresh boobs are to be tortured while she has no chance to escape. She starts sobbing when her pretty eyes detect the whip in Dr. Lomp's hand. Painful clamps are fitting perfectly on her sexy nipples. Her fresh clitoris tastes the crocodile edged clamp. It is lovely to witness this beauty stirring under heavy pain.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2010kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 266.4 MB

Download Kyra - The Clamps - Part 3

Emily Addison

Emily's encore has been a long time in the making. Too long actually, but here she is before our very eyes. And like kids in a candy store, we relish in her delights. Her beautiful eyes, her amazing body, she has it all. She handles her perfect breasts for our cameras and we soak up every glorious second of it. We bind her tightly and watch intently, and then we tease her with the vibe. Her homecoming does not disappoint...

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

Download Emily Addison

Leah in Chains

Cast: Leah Winters
Genres: Face fucking, Fucked-up cum games, Rough oral, smacking, Cum shoved down throat, Breast pain, Breast slapping, Caning, face pain, Face slapping, gagging, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Training, Big ass

Leah stayed with Dr. Mercies for over a week during the initial pandemic madness, when everything was shutting down. Not only did she submit to 4 epic anal sessions for Assylum; she also submitted to two Slavemouth sessions during the breaks when her ruined asshole was recovering. This one is hard and mean, with Leah getting relentlessly brutalized in heavy, cold chain. Why? Because this is what she needs and craves.

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7372kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Leah in Chains

Tight bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for sexy bitch Full HD

Sexy bitch wirh naked big boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with naked ass and with beautiful naked body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the bed. Clothespins on her pussy lips. He spanks her. He fucks her wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for very horny model with naked naked breast in the room.

Duration: 28:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6916kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for sexy bitch Full HD

Ashley Bulgari - tight V-belt

Ashley Bulgari is captured again! It's been 4 years since we saw her last. Ashley gained a few tattoos, and she is still a very popular stripper girl! We don't like watching stripper girls on stage, all we can think about is how we would lock them in metal gear. So we just captured Ashley again, to secure her in some more steel. She usually doesn't mind, but this time it was very hard for her, because we invented a new configuration which turned out to be much harder than it looks. This tight belt with added spreader bars is keeping her in a very awkward position and it is hard for her to keep her arms up. Even though she is a fit stripper, Ashley got tired real fast!!

Duration: 5:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12419kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 531.3 MB

Download Ashley Bulgari - tight V-belt

Cobie - more udder expansion

Cast: Cobie
Genres: breast training machine, bondage, chastity belt, gag

Our Australian HuCow Cobie is continuing her udder expension sessions! Last time, she was on her knees as the electronic breast training machine pumped her udders bigger and rounder than they already were. Cobie was exhausted, but we need to continue her expansion. This time we have muzzled her and chained her to the milking frame. She is still locked in her chastity belt, nothing we can do about that as we are not her official owner. But the belt is not in the way of pumping her perfect round udders! Getting pumped is hard, and Cobie is soon very tired, but the machine just goes on and on. we even use infrared tissue stimulation mode!

Duration: 8:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14738kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 920.3 MB

Download Cobie - more udder expansion

Lisa Scott - the classic mistake

Uh oh, navy girl Lisa Scott wanted to show us how her handcuff work, but she made a mistake! Her hinged Lips handcuffs are so cool! They are comfortable and light weight, and Lisa loves her pair! But she locked them on her wrists with the keyholes facing away from her hands! She reckoned she could still open them, but it turned out to be a lot harder than she anticipated! Will she have to give up?

Duration: 3:25

File size: 132.2 MB

Download Lisa Scott - the classic mistake

Part 2 of Odette Delacroix epic live show

This is Part 2 of Odette Delacroix live Sexually Broken show. The most Brutal challenging hour and 20 minutes of non-stop pure rough sex and bondage on the net.
We have tiny Odette strapped over a bench, her pussy and throat at perfect height to get destroyed from both ends. The bondage makes her completely helpless, and the non stop throat fucking and banging send her to deep sub-space. We literally fuck her until she collapses. Continuous deepthroating, continuous fucking, continuous orgasms! It's amazing how much cock, a little five foot, 88 pound girl can take, but we found the breaking point.

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 568.9 MB

Download Part 2 of Odette Delacroix epic live show

Deepthroat specialist Gaia restrained

Gaia really really loves to deep throat. It is what she was put on this planet to do. She worships it as if the cock was the very air she breathes. This compact little Asian simply can't get enough of the dick and here at Sexuallybroken we truly appreciate that level of dedication. And we reward that kind of dedication by stuffing their faceholes full of cock until their eyes glaze over and they start gasping.

Restrained with zipties on an unforgiving metal bed frame with her head hanging over the edge, Gaia's throathole is wide open and exposed. Even the most experienced of cocksluts will get a proper throat reshaping when bound in this position. A vibrator is locked in place to measure her ability to multi-task. How well can this experienced Asian cock addict focus on her task while the vibrator is ripping orgasm after orgasm out of her bound body? A dusting of oil to properly shine up Gaia's booming curves are the final touch.

We simply walk right up and own Gaia's throat. Th.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 697.3 MB

Download Deepthroat specialist Gaia restrained

Syren De Mer tied down and fucked hard without

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer
Genres: Stunning MILF Syren De Mer tied down and sex hard without by mercy by two cocks, brutal blowjob

Her wide spread legs sporting shiny black high heels are tied off to the bed rails to display her shaved pussy and her full breasts jut up to the ceiling. This cougar is ready to go. A neck rope is the final touch to help guide her head down onto the dick.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 834.8 MB

Download Syren De Mer tied down and fucked hard without

Sassy Hogtied - Part 2

Genres: ballgag, black girls, Breast bondage, Brunettes, business attire, ethnic, gags, harness gag, hogtied, nipple clamps, not barefoot, sponge gag

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Sassy waits thoroughly, and tightly bound and seated... what else is she going to do. I soon return and remove her huge red ballgag. It is replaced with a hraness ballgag which is just as big or maybe even a little bigger. I force it on her mouth and tightly strap down all the buckles. Next sassy goes on the floor. I tell her to struggle. She does for a while. She starts off enthusiastic, but it diminishes. I think more restrictive bondage is in order. I hogtie her complete with her head pulled back by the D-ring on her gag. I leave her and once again, I order her to struggle. I know she can't escape... the struggle is for our enjoyment. After just a little bit, a big puddle of drool has formed under her chin. I eventually put her on her side so we can get a different view. After a while of her struggling on her side, I give her bound tits a few slaps and then I clamp her nipples with the heavy duty green clamps. I leave her again. She looks tuc.

Duration: 23:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2952kbps

File size: 528.0 MB

Download Sassy Hogtied - Part 2

Roswell Ivory

Roswell Ivory hangs her key on the hand of a clock on the wall behind her then she fastens a red ball gag in her mouth before tying a spreader bar between her ankles with clean new white rope and a knotted crotch rope around herself with more of the same white rope then ties her crotch rope to a weight on the floor via a pulley system supported by the hook of a winch in front of her. Next Roswell fastens and padlocks leather cuffs on to each wrist then places the pads of an EMS unit onto the tops of her legs and switches it on so its inbuilt timer begins to count down until the unit switches on fully and gives her a strong pulsing electrical shock if she doesn't escape in time.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 750.8 MB

Download Roswell Ivory

Bondge, spanking, strappado and torture for hot girl

Young slavegirl with naked ass, with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He fucks her naked hot ass with big dildo. He spanks her ass. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for horny blonde with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4958kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Bondge, spanking, strappado and torture for hot girl

Brutal Bdsm Porn Up Part 2

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

In the second part to Katie Kush's UP Katie shows us just how flexible she is. Her ankle tied to her hair with a back arch that would break most people. She has to hold herself up and having her head back makes it hard to breathe.

With her arms around her thighs and pulled behind her back Katie can see her exposed cunt and asshole. Once she's suspended she has to watch him play with her privates. For what started as just a dance has turned into something completely different.

She's suspended again, and again her plays with her juicy little puss. Pogo and vibrator and Katie cums again and again.

Duration: 29:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brutal Bdsm Porn Up Part 2

Adara the Bad Roommate - Scene 1 - HD 720p

I come home after a long business trip to find my house destroyed. Beer cans and broken dishes litter the floors, along with many unknown substances that will require a thorough cleaning with bleach at the minimum. To top it off, My favorite chair is gone! It looks like my non rent paying roommate is to blame. It's not long before Adara is trussed up with a bag over her head, which she seems to hate, but at this point, it is better that I don't see her. Of course she has excuse after excuse and a very bad attitude. After a little groping and manhandling, I take the bag off her head, but after listening to her excuses, I soon cleave gag her with an ace bandage before tying her to the chair more securely. I then wrap her gag with black tape, making it painful, which is evident by looking at her distorted and discolored face. Her comfort is last on my list at this point. She is quiet with this gag though! I eventually remove it to see if she is ready to admit fault and apologize, but it .

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 844.7 MB

Download Adara the Bad Roommate - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Bitter Homecoming part 1

The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!..

Duration: 8:08
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1472kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 93.7 MB

Download Bitter Homecoming part 1

Little Caprice - the incredible escape

Little Caprice is our little grid girl of the day!! She looks so hot in her racing outfit! But she looks even hotter in a RigidSpreader with the padlocks on the inside! It's impossible to escape, you would say. But not for this clever cute girl! Little Caprice always tries to find a way to get out, and she is incredible! She really does not know how to give up!!

Duration: 3:23

File size: 131.5 MB

Download Little Caprice - the incredible escape

Yhivi Tied to Box and Fucked From Both Ends By Couple!

Yhivi may have started the show strong, but she is not slowing down a bit. This little slut can't be worn out. Matt and Dee Williams tie her to a box in the perfect position to expose her pussy and mouth hole. They proceed to fuck her from both sides, each taking turns with her pussy and throat and Yhivi still can't get enough of it. For someone so small she is insatiable and we love her for being so. Yhivi can't stop cumming over and over on cock. If deep throating was an olympic sport she would have a gold medal. Thank you for coming back Yhivi. We will be seeing lots of you in the future.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 623.8 MB

Download Yhivi Tied to Box and Fucked From Both Ends By Couple!

Skinny Blond with Huge tits

We have the beautiful Rain DeGrey and sensational Natassia Dreams for your weekend entertainment. Variety is the spice of life, so today we have one hot skinny blond and one Amazing Transexual Dominatrix.

Bifurcation: The splitting of a main body into two parts.

In our case we have just the ass and pussy sticking out of one side of the wall, and the mouth and tits out the other. Rain cannot see the other side of the wall, she can only feel. Now it's time to fuck a bitch up.

This is a complete sexual attack of the senses. On one side we keep a cock down Rain's throat and skull fuck her silly. Never giving her a break, continuous face fucking, deep, brutal, and without mercy. On the other end, we are attacking Rain's beautiful, puffy, shaved, wet pussy. We make her cum with vibrators, we make her squirt with fingers, and we fuck the living hell out of her with cock. Rain is fucked into subspace in the first few minutes, after that she just goes into survival mode. Stealing air .

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 821.7 MB

Download Skinny Blond with Huge tits

Casino: Interrogating Riley Jane - Part 1

Genres: blindfolded, Busty, chairtied, cleave gag, Crying, nipple clamps

Ace has caught yet another cheater at his casino. They cruise from casino to casino looking for weak dealers like lion look for weak antelope. Rileygot caught, but her co-conspirators managed to get away and Ace wants names. Riley sits in a dimly lit room deep in the bowels of the casino. No glitz or glamor here, just Riley taped to a chair and blindfolded. Ace saunters in and circles her like prey... my how the tables have turned. He grabs her tits so she know right away how helpless she is. He flips on the lights and we get a better look at her predicament. Ace removes her blindfold and asks for information. She gives up nothing useful, so her gags her with a crude, large, homemade ball gag. He gropes and slaps her huge tits and then pulls them free of her blouse. Riley moans as Clover clamps are applied to her nipples. He then starts adding more and more tape, further securing her to the chair. Riley opens and closes her legs, exposing her pretty satin panties as Ace adds multiple.

Duration: 23:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps

File size: 525.9 MB

Download Casino: Interrogating Riley Jane - Part 1

Autumn Kline

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Autumn Kline
Genres: BDSM, All Sex

He takes her off the sex machine for rough sex, deep penetration pounding and dick on a stick, making her squirt and ooze for a slick ride doggy style and cowgirl. She's earned a hot load of her Master's cum all over her face and in her mouth. She wants more!

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7919kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Autumn Kline

Back