Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Reminds Me Of - Kobe Lee - HD 720p

Kobe Lee came back into town after a pretty long absence. We had a great time catching up with her and also had a great time working with her again. I'm not sure the pictures of this set really captured the sexiness of this scene. Not that Kobe doesn't look great here, but the video is really very, very sexy. It sort of reminded me of a couch scene from an old Tiana Cambridge movie called "Sharon". Just soft sexy, tight bondage with sensual struggling... I guess I'll let you all be the judge when you see it...

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4800kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download Reminds Me Of - Kobe Lee - HD 720p

Mandy K is Shown Some Restraint - Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Blondes, Busty, crotchrope, MILF, panty gags
Video language: English

I got the Credit Card Statement today and my wife Mandy has been at it again. Hundreds of new purchases... skirts, shoes, purses... How many does she need? I love tying Mandy up, but she has never liked it. Today she is going to be tied tighter than she ever has before. It will serve 2 purposes. Number 1: I'm going to enjoy it very much. Number 2: mandy will hate it and maybe remember our little session today the next time she happens to be out shopping. I grab her by the hair and lead her into the hot garage with her wrists already tied. I then tie her upper and lower thighs as well as her calves. I then untie her wrists and pull her wrists up the middle of her back and tie her into a much more uncomfortable reverse prayer position. I add layers and layers of rope, enjoying every minute of it, while Mandy whines and complains. I tell her she can get the same clothes at the thrift stores, but she only wears designer clothes. To top it off she's wearing a skirt with the stupid shorts .

Duration: 25:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 577.5 MB

Download Mandy K is Shown Some Restraint - Part 1

Tight bodnage, torture and domination for hot sexy girl Full HD

Sexy model in pink panties, with beautiful body and with hot small ass plus man in black pants. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the chair. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her naked pussy with vibrator. Professional domination, bondage, torture and torment for sexy slavegirl with naked boobs in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4702kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bodnage, torture and domination for hot sexy girl Full HD

All That Sparkles

Genres: Dildo, Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Struggling, Brunette, Submissive, Helpless, Surrender, Spanking, Whipped, Hogtied, Butt plug

Anal and pussy play at it's finest. Master David has Ten just were he wants her, tied up with her pussy and ass exposed. Master loves to hear counting, especially from his slaves. Ten's face falls as he produces the cane and asks her to count to 72. For every thing she does correctly there is a heavenly reward. However when she gets it wrong the punishment is nasty. Ten is so turned on by their game that you can hear how wet she is as she begs to cum over and over again.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps

File size: 640.4 MB

Download All That Sparkles

Hogcuffed in a waist chain

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Hogcuffing with a waist chain? Is it even possible? We just had to find out! It's probably not a real hogcuff, but we locked Coxy's leg irons to her waist chain, so she couldn't get up! Her wrist chains are too short for her to get herself off the floor. All she could do was flop around like a fish on dry land! She managed to turn over on her back, but soon found out that wasn't very comfortable! Poor Coxy, all chained up and nowhere to go!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 117.3 MB

Download Hogcuffed in a waist chain

Sergeant Miles

Dee Williams has some amazing deep throat skills. So we obviously we want to test them out. Seated on the floor, her arms are pulled back behind her in a position that would tear at anyone else's shoulders, but not Dee. She is tough and too distracted by the cock coming her way to care.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 589.0 MB

Download Sergeant Miles

Dystopia - Monica, 22 years old student

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Monica Brown
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

We are starting a new series called Dystopia. In a world ruled by men the life of women is strictly regulated. They have to regularly appear before a committee, which lists their mistakes and inflicts painful and humiliating punishments. Particularly the young girls bear those punishments badly and we are going to follow their ways in this series. Part 1: The sins of the long-haired romantic arts student, Monica, don't seem to be severe but the punishment is still very horrible. Starring: Monica Brown.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dystopia - Monica, 22 years old student

Hana vs. The Air Pump

Hana tries her best to struggle free from the ropes holding her to the bed, but only seems to make her situation worse. Her neck rope is the central line to her rigging, so any pulling only makes her situation that much more unpleasant. Despite this, Hana fights her bonds with all she's got. At least until the air pump is turned on, and Hana finds out how tight the ropes can really get. This is a problem, as she's extremely ticklish and I can think of no better way to test her bondage. After she's had enough tickling, the wand between her legs is switched on. The effect is immediate as Hana fights the ropes from pleasure. It would be a terrible shame to rob her of her fun until she's had at least a few hours to enjoy it.

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 222.9 MB

Download Hana vs. The Air Pump

Gia Must Atone for Tardiness - Part 3

Cast: Gi
Genres: Rope Bondage, Bdsm, Gagged Women, Male Domination, Big Tits

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... A lot of prep work has been done so far, but now is when things start to come together. I tighten up Gia's breast bondage with some thin rope and then I tape up Gia's face. Gia moans and yelps as I clamp her nipples. She moans and yelps even more when I tie them off to her thighs. Gia can't seem to keep her legs still, which means she can't stop tugging on the clamps, which means much joy for you and me! I tidy up the ropes around her ankles and I also tie up her 2 big toes. At the end of the clip, I remove her gag in preparation for what I have planned next. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 514.2 MB

Download Gia Must Atone for Tardiness - Part 3

Struggle-icious Sheer Chocolate Sundae - Julia Faire - HD 720p

She's tightly gagged and tied in her lingerie. That's how we find Julia. Her long legs are a sight to see tied so tightly together. The sound of her stockings rubbing against each other as she struggles is intoxicating. She absorbs the pain in her nipples as the clamps bite down. Listen to her breathe through her gag. This girl likes bondage!! Jim adds a crotch rope for her to rub against while she struggles for us however, the more she struggles the tighter it will get! He hogties her on the couch and ties her crotch rope into the bondage so she can barely move without it rubbing against her clit! Have a good night Julia.

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4799kbps

File size: 741.5 MB

Download Struggle-icious Sheer Chocolate Sundae - Julia Faire - HD 720p

Leah in Chains

Studio: SlaveMouth
Cast: Leah Winters
Genres: Face fucking, Fucked-up cum games, Rough oral, smacking, Cum shoved down throat, Breast pain, Breast slapping, Caning, face pain, Face slapping, gagging, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Training, Big ass

Leah stayed with Dr. Mercies for over a week during the initial pandemic madness, when everything was shutting down. Not only did she submit to 4 epic anal sessions for Assylum; she also submitted to two Slavemouth sessions during the breaks when her ruined asshole was recovering. This one is hard and mean, with Leah getting relentlessly brutalized in heavy, cold chain. Why? Because this is what she needs and craves.

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7372kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Leah in Chains

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part 3 FullHD

Horny slavegirl with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her body. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination,strappado, spanking and torture for hot blonde with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 28:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5598kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part 3 FullHD

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Scene 2

Kimberly is now up against the post with her wrists tie behind her back to it. She's a little feisty now and thinks she should be done, but she's far from done. I immediately shove a racket ball in her mouth and tape it in place with clear packing tape. While I'm at it I continue wrapping the tape around the post as well. Once I have her gagged, I tie her neck to the post as well. I then rip her blazer open and rip away her sweater as well. Next comes the crothrope, and of course its attache to the overhead hoist and tightened. To make things a little worse for Kimberly, I tie her legs out to the sides. I walk behind her and grope her tits and check the crotchrope tension. I wander off to get nipple clamps and return shortly. They are applied and then tied to a ring in the floor. Kimberly is now in quite the predicament... If she trys the lift her self to relieve the crotchrope, the clamps tighten. I smack her ass a few times before I leave Kimberly to endure her bondage for a while..

Duration: 17:02
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 382.8 MB

Download Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Scene 2

Opposite sides of the spectrum

Jade continues her journey through the world of bondage and BDSM. With Master Blackthorne at the helm, Jade knows she is safe, which allows her to just let go and experience every sensation, every touch of her flesh. Just being bound and unable to escape makes her quiver with excitement. It does not take long before she is begging for an orgasm.

Duration: 7:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11701kbps

File size: 693.5 MB

Download Opposite sides of the spectrum

Two busty maids cuffed in Clejuso 15

Meet our new cleaning staff: Emma and Emma!! These big boobed maids are required to be in cuffs all the time! And not just any cuffs: they are in Clejuso model 15 heavy weight handcuffs! That will exercise their arm muscles a bit! These cuffs are 1.5 kilos each! Of course, Emma and Emma are also leg ironed, and it would be a shame if we didn't hogcuff them to roll around on those huge boobs!

Duration: 3:56

File size: 152.3 MB

Download Two busty maids cuffed in Clejuso 15

Hardcore throatboarding sybian slut in stocks, London River

Part two of London River's live BaRS show continues as we take our already toasted toy and build a custom made wooden bondage piece around her toned flesh. That perfectly shaved snatch is placed on a sybian and a post goes up her back before trapping her face in place. Part wood, part skin, all skin. She can not shift her head away, only take every inch of dick we chose to dish out. This is throatboarding at its finest.

London has a weakness. Her pussy is on a hair trigger and orgasms make her lose her mind completely. The strict tight bondage we have to keep her in is because her superhuman orgasm power makes her destroy things as she cums. The sybian that we have her hair trigger pussy on is the world's most powerful vibrator, and deepthroating dick while on it is no easy feat. We don't care.

Duration: 10:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 547.3 MB

Download Hardcore throatboarding sybian slut in stocks, London River

Pillory Deepthroat

in this fun little Bdsm scene, a lovely damsel is roughly pulled into a room, put in stocks, whipped flogged and blow her captor. Her facial expressions are very cute (especially after he busts one in her mouth). I love the use of stocks for deepthroating as it keeps her from getting her hands involved at all.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 17:17
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2, 2539kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 244.0 MB

Download Pillory Deepthroat

Raven vs. An Awkward Position

It seems like the moment Raven walked through my door I was inundated with questions. Queries like if she should really try to escape, and how long should she struggle before escaping? Fair questions if you have tended to escape from every bind you've been put into before. It was a trend that I was sure would be ended today, however. While my original plan was to use the plethora of rope nearby to secure her nice and tight to the banister, it didn't send the right message. If I was going to have Raven concede she was good and stuck, she had to know there was no chance. Zipties tend to send that message: a lesson Raven will have plenty of time to absorb as she struggles for a good long while.

Duration: 14:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps

File size: 248.3 MB

Download Raven vs. An Awkward Position

Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

Genres: crotchrope, Crying, nipple clamps, outdoors, pantyhose, post/pole/tree tied

Soon Rin's captor returns. He removes her gag. Before he regags her he ties a rope into her hair. He then gags her with an old rag before taping it in. He grabs more rope. He adds a crotchrope and then ties it off up high to another tree very tightly. He then ties her hair back to the tree, before he pulls her ankles back beside the base of the tree. He ties and cinches them. He walks away and leaves Rin to struggle an moan. He returns with clover clamps. He applies them just to the side of her nipples. He takes care of a few loose ends before he ties the clamps down towards the ground to a branch. Even though Rin screams through the gag as the clamps stretch her nipples, the tears are from something in her eyes. Her eyes burn as her makeup runs down her face. As if her bondage wasn't thorough enough, he ties her thumbs and also tightens up her hair tie. He walks off leaving poor Rin completely bound and helpless in the middle of no where.

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps

File size: 530.4 MB

Download Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

Tight bondage, hogtie and strappado for hot sexy slavegirl

Young brunette with naked boobs, with hot big asss and with naked beautiful body plus hot man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples and pussy lips. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie, suspension and torture for a sexy model with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 20:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6237kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Tight bondage, hogtie and strappado for hot sexy slavegirl

Leah in Chains

Genres: Face fucking, Fucked-up cum games, Rough oral, smacking, Cum shoved down throat, Breast pain, Breast slapping, Caning, face pain, Face slapping, gagging, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Training, Big ass

Leah stayed with Dr. Mercies for over a week during the initial pandemic madness, when everything was shutting down. Not only did she submit to 4 epic anal sessions for Assylum; she also submitted to two Slavemouth sessions during the breaks when her ruined asshole was recovering. This one is hard and mean, with Leah getting relentlessly brutalized in heavy, cold chain. Why? Because this is what she needs and craves.

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2371kbps

File size: 487.3 MB

Download Leah in Chains

Pony Girl Try On With Caroline Pierce - Part 1

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Brunettes, jodhpurs, leather

I did a Pony Girl video a while ago with Caroline. She was the first to wear the new harness. Before we did the video we did a trial run of the outfits and the leather gear. It's a good thing we did, as I definitely had some problems getting all the various straps and buckles sorted out. We casually chit chat throughout the video. The clip starts with Caroline wearing a red blouse and some shiny black leggings. She strips and puts on a pair of equestrian riding pants. The light pink button up shirt is next. I buckle on a diamond pattern body harness next. I have never used this before, and it takes a while to get it buckled up. The riding boots are next and of course they will not zip up over her calf. I have run into this problem over and over. Equestrians must not have any calves at all. The arm binder is laced up and the straps tightened. I take a break from the gear and decide I want to slap Caroline's ass for a while before we continue.

Duration: 28:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 635.8 MB

Download Pony Girl Try On With Caroline Pierce - Part 1

Entry

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Sexy home girl bondage on chair and blowjob action. enjoy!

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 214.0 MB

Download Entry

Humbled and Tethered

My little pet, I have something in store for you. I want to see you humbled. I want to see you chained to my wall and made to be on your knees. You see, I want to play with you. I want you to be available for my pleasure whenever I want. The best way to keep you from escaping my clutches is to make you go down on your knees and keep you there by the balls. The leash is for my run, really. You see, I want your life to be this room. I want your very existence to be waiting for my next task. Because you're mine, forever. There will never be a chance to escape.

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7693kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 422.7 MB

Download Humbled and Tethered

Prison escape challenge

Here's Nikki's new challenge, as you requested! Super strict hogcuff to waist chain, with the key placed on the floor next to her! Will Nikki be able to escape or will she just wriggle around forever without getting anywhere? Should she escape, you know what to do! Just request an even stricter position next time! Check the video to see how this went!

Duration: 5:06

File size: 197.5 MB

Download Prison escape challenge

Aria Alexander roughly fucked by BBC in handcuff bondage

The action continues on Aria Alexander's live BaRs show at a breathless pace. We have already warmed up that throat a bit, which was nice and all, but we are ready to move on to the main course. Not that we are now going to neglect the mouth or anything, we want just access to both. Using our handy fuck table and our ever versatile cuffs, we haul Aria up onto the table and get to work.

The fuck table is at the perfect height for thrusting and her head hangs over the edge, opening up her mouth hole for the use. Aria's pale lean legs are wide open and her perfect pink shaved pussy peeks out. We walk up and help ourselves as Aria squeaks and moans through those fashion model lips. What is undeniable is just how much fun she is having. It doesn't matter how rough we are, she lives for this sort of thing.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 621.3 MB

Download Aria Alexander roughly fucked by BBC in handcuff bondage

Straddle Chair Bound

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina is dressed in black thigh high socks and a black bodysuit. She straddles a chair, is tied with pink rope, harnessed and crotch roped to the chair. She is gagged with a silver foiled harness ballgag, elbows tightly bound, and her head is pulled back and secured to her wrists. A fairly punishing position she was not able to hold for very long.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Straddle Chair Bound

SB Challenge: Krystal's Lost Key

Getting herself into the bondage was easy. A few belts on her legs, handcuffs locked behind, and a sightless hood, the latter seemingly throwing a wrench into her escape plans. After accepting the challenge, she planned on using the hardwood floors to her advantage. The problem with hoods and a little struggling is that it is easy to get yourself turned around. Suddenly, what seemed like a small area for Krystal to find her key became an empty desert. Quelling her panic and ignoring the building heat in her hood, she pawed at her restraints, hoping she had made a mistake. It was no use, as she had done her job all too well. There's only one way out, and Krystal will have to finish what she started. The hard way.

Duration: 13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1964kbps

File size: 217.4 MB

Download SB Challenge: Krystal's Lost Key

SP Burning Predicament - Abigail Dupree

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Mama always told me that "A watched pot never boils"... Now we all know in actuality, that this is more of a principal of patience rather than scientific magic, but I can't help but to be reminded of this saying as I watched in anticipation of slave abigail's impedending doom... Only this time, each moment of agonizing suspense was delicious nectar for my sadistic thirst.
She is locked into place by her neck in a wooden stock at about standing height... connected at a slant to a board braced and stabilized to a tool cart that was fastened to the floor. On her tippy toes and with her knees bent at a 90 degree angle she balances on two 4X4's about a foot long from floor to toe. Her ankles shackled together by a spreader bar and attached to a chain that led to the center of the gallows at a height that kept her feet just inches off the floor when not standing on the 4X4's. The 4x4s were then attached to a rope and chain contraption that weaved through a series of cause and effect leavin.

Duration: 23:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download SP Burning Predicament - Abigail Dupree

Anal Probing For You - Abigail Dupree - HD 720p

Anal Probing For You - It's magic - An introduction to the Ravens Tail Anal Probe with a demo in that fine ass.. This adorable fit slave is built for fucking and can't resist the stuffing and her ass is hungry for you too! Like DP? Like big, long and deep seeing it sink deep in sexy asses? Like spread pussies filled? This video is drizzled in sweetness but crazy to the core, a perfect combination of sexy, cute, funny, and hardcore satisfaction. Abigail Dupree delivers the sex..

Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

File size: 979.2 MB

Download Anal Probing For You - Abigail Dupree - HD 720p

Leah in Chains

Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 836kbps

File size: 187.9 MB

Download Leah in Chains

SensualPain - Abigail Dupree - Interrogation of slave abigail

Studio: SensualPain
Genres: Bdsm

After leaving her bound and hooded in the dark for two hours, Master James does what He does best. With a soft approach and a swift hand, He questions His slave and stimulates her with the cane and whip and good old fashioned fear. He then puts her in a precarious bondage position while still hooded and continues to subdue her with whips and the paddle. As she struggles to deal with the pain, she dances on her tippy toes as she is told to recite her slave's creed.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8710kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download SensualPain - Abigail Dupree - Interrogation of slave abigail

Curious Olga in hogtie trouble

New girl Olga discovers a bunch of leather straps and a huge pink harness ballgag. She is curious what these things are for, so we decide to show her. The big posture collar and big ballgag are a tricky combination. A posture collar keeps your chin up, a big ballgag presses your chin down. That hurts. And there is more trouble for Olga after we put her in a hogtie. She has to keep her head up because the huge posture collar is choking her, so the only thing she can do is grab her high heels and pull herself up. But soon her arms get tired. this is a tough training for a first time pet girl!

Duration: 7:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 222.7 MB

Download Curious Olga in hogtie trouble

School girl in pink cuffs

Cute collared school girl Lauren is here! Let's cuff her! The only cuffs that would match her cuteness are a pair of pink leg irons and a pair of pink handcuffs! But these cuffs aren't toys, as Lauren finds out. They are actually Peerless color coated cuffs, used to separate prisoners into groups. Usually sex offenders get pink ones, so they can be easily recognized by other inmates. A cruel practice, but Lauren doesn't know anything about all this. She just wants to get out!

Duration: 3:15

File size: 126.2 MB

Download School girl in pink cuffs

Unstoppable Mona Wales get the BaRS experience on the blowjob

It is time. Time for Mona Wales to try her hand (and holes) at a live BaRS show. She has proven her worth in some regular Sexuallybroken shoots, now it is time for the big leagues. There are just 12 live BaRS shows a year, and only the elite can hang. Mona can most definitely hang.

Mona has told us that she thinks she needs to work on her deepthroat skills and we are more than happy to help her out. But we never promised to make it easy. We are going to put her on a sybian just to make the training a bit more challenging.

Bound on top of a sybian while strapped into the blowjob machine, Mona is getting her training. The sybian does exactly what it was designed to do, namely make her cum so hard she is reduced to a drooling undone mess.

It is the endless hard cock to the face that seals the deal. Deepthroat, drooling, bondage and relentless multiple orgasms spiral her into sexual subspace. Mona is now just a babbling bag of holes and we are only getting started. Stay tuned. It.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 631.1 MB

Download Unstoppable Mona Wales get the BaRS experience on the blowjob

Maggie vs A Basement Prayer

It was time for Maggie to reflect on some poor choices she had made. By the smile on her face, it was quite obvious her transgressions were no accident. With handcuffs and gear in one hand and Maggie's arm in the other, she was led to the basement. The gag went in first as usual, as well as her handcuffs. Leg cuffs were used to put each leg into a frogtie, far stricter than she had planned on. With the collar wrapped around her neck, she seemed somewhat relieved that was it. Maggie should have known better. With a short chain, her cuffed wrists were then pulled high on her back and locked to her collar. Thumbcuffs were added because - well, why not? Starting the clock on her punishment, I could see that she already wanted it over. While flexible, she could only hold her arms in that position for so long. After that they become weight, pulling on her collar. No doubt it was uncomfortable, but it's what she wanted after all.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps

File size: 243.7 MB

Download Maggie vs A Basement Prayer

Endza Adair - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer.

This fresh faced cum slut has a special talent-she can be cranked right open in severe splits. We naturally must take advantage of this, and bind her down upon a table with her legs cranked wide. The fuck table keeps her at the perfect height for dick. Her pale lean legs are stretched wide open in the splits and her pink shaved smooth pussy makes the bullseye.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 949.4 MB

Download Endza Adair - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer.

Bondage Soap Opera with GiGi and guest appearance by Briella Jaden - Part 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres: barefoot, bastinado, Breast bondage, breast torture, Brunettes, electrical tape, face bondage, head encasement, hogtied, MILF, nipple clamps, pantyhose, sponge gag, taped hands

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Eric picks GiGi up and lays her down on the pallet. He is soon binding her even more thoroughly, securing her crossed ankles to her thighs. Her knees are tied to the corners of the pallet and then her hands are completely taped up. She really had no chance toi begin with, but now there is absolutely 0% chance of escape. A rope is attached to the back of her chest harness and it is used to pull GiGi up and back. Her tits are completely off the pallet at this point. Another rope is tied to her wrists and her arms are pulled up as well, putting a ton of pressure on her shoulders. Another rope pulls them in the opposite direction when her wrists are tied to her ankles. Tape is then wrapped around her gag and forehead and then around the vertical rope pulling her up. At this point she can barely move, but there is still room for improvement. She can still sway back and forth a bit, so clover clamps are added to her nipples and then tied off to the fr.

Duration: 23:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

File size: 533.2 MB

Download Bondage Soap Opera with GiGi and guest appearance by Briella Jaden - Part 2

Back