Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Bondage, strappado, hogtie and spanking for naked bitch part 3 Full HD

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Beautiful model with naked boobs, with sexy body, with hot big ass and with wet pussy plus big man. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothpins on her nipples. Professional bondage, predicament, hogtie, domination and torture for beautiful blonde, with naked ass in the large room.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3745kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, strappado, hogtie and spanking for naked bitch part 3 Full HD

Gronc'd

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the INSEX sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories.
Worm Cave: Summer Hart is transported to the lair of the Worm Master. He feeds on the bodies beautiful women who his minions capture, strip, bind, and season with an apple and carrot.
Framed Vestal: Summer Hart committed an act of wanton sexuality and must be punished. The high priest sentences Summer to induced arousal for an eternity. She is bound with chains and sealed with magic in the woods for all of eternity.
Crossed By Chains: Summer Hart is the victim of a King gone mad. She is put in his dungeon where many women have been. The mad King binds her in horribly painful positions until her body is broken.
Exploding Girl: Summer Hart is one of a series of adult toys. She can only be used once, but she's a hoot. Light .

Duration: 28:02
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 572.8 MB

Download Gronc'd

Ariel Anderssen - Lips and Tongue Press

The lovely lady Ariel Anderssen is back! She is a lot more kinky than she sounds, that's a fact! So when we asked her to try our new Lips and Tongue Press, she was very curious about it. Locked in a chastity belt and heavy collar, Ariel was ready to try this evil little device. We clamped her tongue and lips in the press and turned the screws until she couldn't get her tongue out and her lips were trapped. Lots of drooling followed, and Ariel started to make interesting sounds. This thing is quite heavy to wear on your face! We secured her elbows and wrists very tight behind her back so she was completely helpless, lips and tongue trapped in a steel vice! Great stuff, don't miss it!

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 375.8 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - Lips and Tongue Press

Muriel - back to the dungeon

Muriel loves steel bondage so much! She is going back into the dungeon for another challenge, she will be locked in a lot of steel for the afternoon. But even when she is waiting for what is going to happen, one pair of thumbcuffs already changes her breathing. She is almost moaning in anticipation for more heavy metal. Soon, a lot of gear is locked onto our lioness girl. First, her neck is locked in metal stocks and chained to the ceiling. Then a RigidFiddle is added to her neck and wrists. Muriel is getting more and more excited. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart, and finally a chain is locked from her fiddle to the bar so she has sit in an awkward position. But it's awkward for Muriel at all, she's loving it!

Duration: 5:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14491kbps

File size: 627.0 MB

Download Muriel - back to the dungeon

BoundLife - Merry Christmas!

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

My first Christmas update! I know Gina did one every year, so I wanted to do one too! In this video, I am trying on various Xmas outfits. I am also collared in my 1.5kg awesome Swedish Collar. And I found a matching red and white ballgag, and red handcuffs! And to really make it festive, I chain myself to the wall! I am ready for Christmas!! Are you?

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14621kbps

File size: 916.8 MB

Download BoundLife - Merry Christmas!

Serene Isley vs. The Key Drop

The challenge seemed simple enough. Use the ballgag, nipple clamps, and leg and hand cuffs to secure herself to the chair until he got home. Knowing that Friday traffic can take hours Serene decides to keep the key close so she's not left stranded for too long. Enjoying her restraints, it only take a minute before she really starts squirming in her self imposed predicament. Each wiggle and squirm pushing her only key closer to the chairs edge. Before she knows it, Serene's fate is sealed for at least the next few hours. Her only hope of escape sitting on the floor inches away but hopelessly out of reach.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1922kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 163.8 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. The Key Drop

Serene vs. Her Ticklish Toes

Once you're tied up there's not a whole lot you can keep a secret. Like when Serene tried to convince me she wasn't ticklish and it wasn't worth me even trying. Nodding in feigned agreement I took my time securing her into a tight turtle bind. Once finished my fingers couldn't help but discover the truth. Starting with her sides, armpits, and knees Serene put up a good fight and held back. In her position however she knew she was totally helpless and there was only one spot left... her pantyhosed feet. It's a good thing she was chained to the wall.

Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps

File size: 196.8 MB

Download Serene vs. Her Ticklish Toes

Hard bondage, strappado and torture for sexy latina model

Beautiful slavegirl in black panties, with sexy body plus, with naked small tits and with hot little ass plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, strappado, domination and torture for a horny bitch with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3049kbps

Download Hard bondage, strappado and torture for sexy latina model

Jasmine Caro

He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat. Deep down her throat. Fucking her throat, actually. It gets sloppy, spit pouring out of her mouth. It only helps him get his dick in deeper. He intensifies the vibration, distracting Jasmine from gagging. He smacks her face hard when she tries to take a break for air.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jasmine Caro

All natural sexual athlete throat trained in handcuffs

Mia Mia Mia. Man do we love us some Mia Austin around these parts. She came in for a regular Sexuallybroken shoot and blew us away with her bright eyed eagerness and genuine enthusiasm for what she does. She was so undeniably good that we did the only logical thing-invited her back for a live BaRS shoot. Only the toughest and most dedicated models out there can handle a live shoot of they type we dish out. Mia is such a model.

We start off with teasing her with the cock, making her follow us on her hands and knees begging for that she craves. That flawless ass wiggling as she crawls and that wide open begging mouth inspires us and we give her a pair of handcuffs to throw on so that we can get down to the serious business of some throat training. Mia can deepthroat like a trooper, utter drooling messy beautiful commitment, and we reward that commitment with some dedicated dick.

The cock train we run on her face blasts Mia in a dazed and loopy sexual subspace. That blissful subspa.

Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2668kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 456.6 MB

Download All natural sexual athlete throat trained in handcuffs

SensualPain - Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker

Master James reflects... One mindful way I rule and train a slave is the debrisx type of training, basic principles are obedience and submission. Each training is based on the recognition and consideration of individually different dispositions of the slave, because not everyone has the same predispositions and potentials. Each training session must first orientate itself to the given possibilities and align its processes and structures to ensure optimal efficiency and good results. Moreover, it would be ethically unreasonable to realize an act ruthlessly according to the wishes of the Lord and to ignore the real danger of profound traumatization of the slave. In the course of training, A Masters own procedure must always be checked and readjusted, to force the personal development of the slave. So it is not every overstatement of the slave as an unethical value. The goal is obedience and submission, the acquisition of the slave as a real possession - but the ways to this goal are alw.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download SensualPain - Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker

Shae Celestine - Newbie Knockout

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Shae Celestine
Genres: Hardcore, Lesbian, Anal, Double penetration, Strapon, Light bdsm, Threesome ffm, Cumshot, Small tits, Natural

For the debut performance of goes with some intense bondage. First shes gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Shae Celestine - Newbie Knockout

Gravity - Nikki Darling and Matt Williams

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

That is when she starts screaming so loudly she needs to be gagged. Her make up is running down her face in streaks, carried by her tears of pain. Maybe, she thinks, she shouldn't have leveled a challenge of that sort to the rest of the crew. When they come over to attach the nipple clamps it becomes a bit more clear. As they attach the weights to them, all doubt is removed.

This has turned into a game of "who is the better sadist?" The zipper clips come out. The candles are placed so that one can drip wax on her while another one provides an open flame to hang her over. It is full BDSM overload before long. Tears drip down her face, wax drips off her feet and Nikki is hanging and helpless, just trying not to come apart at the seems.

The worst is yet to come. It is an ancient and powerful technique, pushing pins under the nails of a victim. Nikki's prettily painted toes are perfect for it. It isn't just a pin per toe. There is more than a dozen in there before all is said and .

Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Gravity - Nikki Darling and Matt Williams

Ariel Anderssen - steel hogtie

When we had Ariel Anderssen over for a Chastity Deal, we decided we might as well 'use' her for other things, like a bit of metal bondage! Ariel had previously commented how much she liked the update with Rachel Adams in a steel hogtie, so we went ahead and put Ariel in the same position. She literally could not move an inch. And as more time passed, she started drooling uncontrollably. Yes, this is an extreme position, and it starts to take its toll after a while, but we all know Ariel loves this kind of predicament more than anything in the world! The famous Ariel Anderssen, completely stuck, don't miss this update!

Duration: 5:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14423kbps

File size: 584.1 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - steel hogtie

A Painslut's Lesson -part 5

Scream for us!! Its like music! We tied her perfect udders so tight she was in instant agony. Maybe it was the whip, or the huge welted bruises on her thighs. She just wont say, so we keep moving. Alebeard is so polite that he stops to show the screaming, crying girl the lovely purple⁄red marks on her huge, now swollen fun bags. Oh Kiki, how we love to hurt you; we may never let you go.

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5234kbps

File size: 313.1 MB

Download A Painslut's Lesson -part 5

Laci Star vs. The Interview

As Laci and I chatted before our interview she couldn't help but comment on how fake bondage was. How when her boyfriend does it she can squirm right out of it. She happily agrees to let me witness her escaping prowess in person as I locked chains to her collar, wrists, and legs. A chain around her neck and chest to keep her wrist cuffs high on her back and a bit gag for fun. Her expression immediately change when she realized this is not the bedroom bondage she's is used to. Laci struggles hard against the chains and floor bolts but we both know the keys in my hands are the only way out. As she soon finds out, if you're going to boast on your interview you better be able to back it up.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1919kbps

File size: 166.0 MB

Download Laci Star vs. The Interview

Paige vs. The Chair Pretzel

Handcuffing a pretty girl to a chair is easy; making sure she can hardly move an inch is a whole other matter. When Paige saw the cuffs in my hands I'm sure she thought things would be a walk in the park. It didn't take long from that grin to go away though. With her legs apart and arms pulled tightly to each chair arm there wasn't much she could do. To be sure, I dangled a vibed against her pussy to see if she could get herself off. As each minute passed I could see the pleading look in Paige's eyes. She only needed a nudge to go over the edge as she drove herself insane with frustration.

Duration: 13:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps

File size: 204.7 MB

Download Paige vs. The Chair Pretzel

Our New Acquisition part 1 - BitchSlapped

Studio: Bitch Slapped

This slave has been in for many trials to see if its curiosity is really just that or if it could indeed make a good slave. It has now been told its being considered as a permanent fixture. It is taken to our meeting room which is gentleman only other than slaves. It can make a start by getting to work cleaning there before being taken home for the night for some one on one service. The reports will then be sent back to the training staff. Its still in its early 20s so has plenty of time to learn to serve full time.

Duration: 16:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2414kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 311.6 MB

Download Our New Acquisition part 1 - BitchSlapped

Tight bondage, domination and torture for horny sexy blonde Full HD

Very hot gitl in white panties, with big boobs, with big ass and with sexy body plus man in black t-shirt, with big cock and her assistant in red blouse, with sexy tits. Her stripped. Her tied up with scotch on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her mouth and wet shaved pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for naked model with hot ass in the large room.

Duration: 19:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for horny sexy blonde Full HD

SB - Bound Girl roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat...

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lotus Lain, Matt Williams, Owen Gray
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Bound Lotus Lain roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat and squirting orgasms!

Tightly tied slut ragdoll fucked by two hard cocks

Lotus Lain is just the toy we were wishing for today. Toned, eager and blessed with a perfectly trained throat, Lotus got into the industry because she realized she was so good at fucking that she might as well make a living doing it. And who are we to argue? She is indeed quite good at the sex. Welcome back my dear.

Bound in a chest harness with her neck cruelly cranked towards her ankles, Lotus is utterly restrained. Both ends or her are wide open for use and she can not move a muscle. We are free to flip her around exactly how we wish and use take her from any side we so desire. And desire we do. What we desire is hard cock buried balls deep down that well trained throat. Lotus sputters and drools around the dick as her makeup melts.

Epic amounts of drool out her well used face as the dick reduces her to a sweaty cum covered p.

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6755kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download SB - Bound Girl roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat...

Bondage, domination and hogtie for very horny blonde part 2 Full HD

Sexy bitch with beautiful naked body, with sexy tits and with naked wet pussy plus man in black clothes. Their tied up with ropes - full body on the chair and on the table. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her hot naked ass. Professional bondage, domination, strappado, spanking and torture for naked slavegirl with sexy body in the large garage.

Duration: 25:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2766kbps

Download Bondage, domination and hogtie for very horny blonde part 2 Full HD

SP Interrogation Of Slave Abigail

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

After leaving her bound and hooded in the dark for two hours, Master James does what He does best. With a soft approach and a swift hand, He questions His slave and stimulates her with the cane and whip and good old fashioned fear. He then puts her in a precarious bondage position while still hooded and continues to subdue her with whips and the paddle. As she struggles to deal with the pain, she dances on her tippy toes as she is told to recite her slave's creed.

Duration: 28:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8708kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download SP Interrogation Of Slave Abigail

Spanking Kathy

Release Year: 2007
Studio: realspankings
Cast: Kathy
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Strapping

Watch as this beautiful young flower blossoms into an obedient woman. Kathy has always been one of our favorite and most popular models. She truly arrived on our door, straight from the midwest, wanting to know what all this spanking was about. Mr. M, Lady D. and Coach were all more than happy to show her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 54:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 489.9 MB

Download Spanking Kathy

Bree - full split

We had quite a few flexible models over the years! And we locked some of them in a full split, which is quite a predicament! Muscles cramp, and it is an exhausting position to maintain. New girl Bree reckoned she could do it. Well, let's see! Locked in a heavy steel waist belt and collar, plus ankle and wrist cuffs of course, Bree did a few warming up exercises before we chained her into a full split, locked to the wall. Legs open as wide as possible, Bree was amazed by how helpless she felt. There was no escape, even with her hands free. Of course, we locked her hands to the wall too, and we left Bree to struggle for a while. Such an impressive skill! Well done Bree!

Duration: 5:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps

File size: 547.0 MB

Download Bree - full split

Liv vs. The Wallgasms

There were no hiding what my intentions for Liv were when the final knot tied in place. The Magicwand taunting her, knowing it's at my whim to turn it on and send her squirming. She gives her bonds a good struggle just to be sure nothing is loose but to no avail. The vibe is turned on low and her knees already start to weaken. Between the ropes holding her legs apart and rope around her waist there's no getting away from it. By the time the switch went to high Liv was in sensory overload, but nothing she can do.

Duration: 10:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1920kbps

File size: 150.3 MB

Download Liv vs. The Wallgasms

Kiki's Painful Day -part 5

This is where a slave belongs, on her knees in tears and waiting for whatever new agony her master decides to visit upon her. Kiki's fate is to suffer canes, paddles and straps on her already bruised ass. And like any good slave, she'll take each one without moving.

Duration: 7:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 364.9 MB

Download Kiki's Painful Day -part 5

MILF Savannah Costello Has Hitachi Orgasm! - Full HD 1080p

So, I followed this gorgeous MILF named Savannah Costello as she was taking a long walk. What is SO wrong about that? She was sexy, long legs that I needed to get my hands on. She also had big tits, that I also needed to get my hands on. Not to mention that as...pussy, and the rest of her. I snagged...

Duration: 13:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 776.6 MB

Download MILF Savannah Costello Has Hitachi Orgasm! - Full HD 1080p

Tight bondage, domination and strappado for very horny slavegirl

Hot brunette in black panties, with big tits, with beautiful body and with shaved pussy plus big man. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor and on the chair. Big black ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, strapapdo and torture for a sexy slavegirl with beautiful boobs in the large garage.

Duration: 16:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2873kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and strappado for very horny slavegirl

Damon & Ashley

Master Damon Pierce and his submissive Ashley Graham came to play in our dungeon. Damon put Ashley through her paces with some breast bondage, a dental gag, drooling tongue torture, a mean single-tail whipping, some nipple suckers, torturous violet wand play, heavy flogging, and finally the anal hook with squirting orgasms. An erotic dungeon session with a whole lot of kinky fun!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 439.4 MB

Download Damon & Ashley

Rain DeGrey is completely destroyed

In the final scene of Rain DeGrey's live BaRS show, we take this already fucked limp cumslut and ramp up the pace to total destruction. We have already fucked her hard and without mercy in all three holes, and she is blasted so deep into sexual subspace that she can hardly sit up straight. We had put this bitch in a box while we set up the final position to give her a second to compose herself, as she is so destroyed that she is babbling. It didn't help her with the composure. She is practically drooling on herself.

Hauling this big titted slut out of her cage we put her woozy ass into the Bolero straightjacket from the Stockroom. The black leather binds and confines her, rendering her completely helpless for the hardcore drilling down she is about to receive. Her firmly bound breasts jut out and point to the ceiling, exposed by the straightjacket. We lay her down on the bed and get to work.

Rain is ragdoll fucked in every which way, tossed around like a bag of holes. We use her.

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps

File size: 451.2 MB

Download Rain DeGrey is completely destroyed

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for very hot sexy model Full HD

Horny slavegirl in white panties, with big ass, with shaved pussy, with naked big tits and with beautiful body plus strong man in black pants, with big cock. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her. Red ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for hot model with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4369kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for very hot sexy model Full HD

Kelter Skelter Part 3 - Kel Bowie

Kel is a little tired after her ordeals. The crew puts her in a laying down position. This is Real Time Bondage though. She's got to suffer somehow so instead of laying on the floor she has to lay on blocks of ice. Winter is here! As the ice begins to freeze Kel's back OT drips wax on her front keeping her warm.
We can't leave the wax on forever. OT and London bring floggers over and beat Kel till she's mostly clean. Finally Kel gets tied up for some wet and messy fun. The crew has some mud prepared.
With the first throw the mud gets in Kel's eye. Poor kid has to come out of bondage.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kelter Skelter Part 3 - Kel Bowie

Mud Box

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Bondage Life extreme scene, Rachel Greyhound box punishment action.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 924kbps

File size: 151.2 MB

Download Mud Box

Little Caprice in the Ballet Stocks!

One of the world's most famous girls in one of our unique custom made pieces of heavy metal bondage gear! Just a stunning (and completely naked) Little Caprice trying out this bondage device. Hot girls in cold steel, that is our slogan. And it doesn't get much better than the super cute Caprice struggling, completely helpless with her arms up, in this heavy contraption. She didn't know whether to like it or hate it. But after a while she really got fed up with the position, and she tried getting the keys from the floor to plot her escape. Which is impossible of course, but it is so much fun to see her try!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13221kbps

File size: 429.0 MB

Download Little Caprice in the Ballet Stocks!

Viorica vs. The Persuasion

Like a pretty decoration Viorica sat almost motionless in the middle of the room. With her legs locked behind her and arms to her side she could hardly move when she tried. Keeping her posture straight is a chain connecting her panel gag to the ceiling above. Between her legs is a magicwand and she knows what is to come; or thinks she does. Before switching it on Viorica's nipples are given a pair of clover clamps which are attached to the front of the table. As Viorica rides the waves of pleasure it doesn't take long before gets to be too much and she discovers her real predicament. To back away means to pull on her clamps; trapped in a vortex of pleasure and pain.

Duration: 10:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1922kbps

File size: 159.8 MB

Download Viorica vs. The Persuasion

Merry Christmas, Kate!!

This time of the year, there is only one thing we want to find under our Christmas tree: a tied up girl of course!! New girl Kate is the perfect package! A high cross-wrist box tie and tied legs make sure Kate isn't going anywhere during our holiday! Let's enjoy this time together, with nice food and , just watching Kate struggle under our tree! Merry Christmas!!

Duration: 7:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11413kbps

File size: 618.1 MB

Download Merry Christmas, Kate!!

Anastasia Pierce Birdcaged on the Truck

Genres: cages, corsets, gags, outdoors, pedestal/figurehead

Let's see... Gord has had chicks rigged up to the front of his truck before, but not like this, so, this segment is actually new. Gord and Lydia decided to go one step better. They asked Anastasia Pierce to stop by to do this particular scenario for the first time... Check out these pics, then later on, go check out the video!!!

Duration: 13:48
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 798kbps

File size: 94.1 MB

Download Anastasia Pierce Birdcaged on the Truck

Autumn Kline

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Autumn Kline
Genres: BDSM, All Sex

He takes her off the sex machine for rough sex, deep penetration pounding and dick on a stick, making her squirt and ooze for a slick ride doggy style and cowgirl. She's earned a hot load of her Master's cum all over her face and in her mouth. She wants more!

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7919kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Autumn Kline

The Bet - Gigi

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Gigi
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Electro, Single-Tail Whip, Multi-Tail Whip, Rattan Cane

Gigi is back for one film. Her muscles gained by training at cabbage fields are as real as her screams. On the other hand our Gigi's determination is so strong that I dared to lay a wager with Pervert. Neither me nor the viewers are going to be disappointed.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Bet - Gigi

Angel Allwood is sybianed, straightjacketed

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde MILF is in for the ride of her life.

We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole. The sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator, and rips out multiple orgasms out of tender cunts before you can even blink. The wheels allow us to steer around Angel's face pussy to wherever strikes our fancy, and all the while she is cumming her brains out. Multi tasking is hard. Poor Angel. Can she deepthroat multiple cocks while being blasted with orgasms? Does she have any choice?

We wheel her around for a while, swapping her off the dick like a party favor, until it is time to amp it up even more. Depositing our dazed blonde into a leather straightjacket from.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 477.3 MB

Download Angel Allwood is sybianed, straightjacketed

Back