Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Layla Price

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Layla Price
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

Red ball gag in her mouth, tight rope around Nikki's wrists and ankles, sat on the sybian fucking machine. It's turned on and her Master widens her mouth for his massive dick. He makes her give him a deepthroat blowjob, pushing his meat in as far as it can go, bobbing and slapping her head on it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Layla Price

In a Good Way Part One - Nicki Blue

PD and SD are on a bit of a road trip and they have brought along Nicki Blue as entertainment. Run some wires to her and she suddenly becomes a very effective substitute for a car radio. When PD decides he wants a little more out of her than just a bit of music they find some space for him to play his games. His travel kit came with vibrators, ropes, canes and dildos. That is all he needs to make the most of their time together.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 324.2 MB

Download In a Good Way Part One - Nicki Blue

Fixed pet girl Yasmine

We found some awesome new pipe connectors! They open, so we immediately wondered if a girl's wrist would fit in them. There's only one way to find out, so we invited the awesomely gorgeous exotic Yasmine to do a little experiment. Yasmine is a real life sub, which is a good thing, because she can hardly be dominant with those innocent eyes and cute lips! She was locked back into her chastity belt before she knew it, and she was a bit scared of the metal bits lying on the floor. These pipes are heavy! Yasmine's wrists fit in the connectors perfectly! We attached her spreader pipe to a fixed pipe in the floor, so Yasmine could only kneel and wait. No escape!

Duration: 3:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 346.4 MB

Download Fixed pet girl Yasmine

Sophia Smith - bossy Ceo captured

Sophia Smith is really giving all of her employees a very hard time. She is very bossy, shouting on the phone, shouting at her employees. Sophia just loves telling people what to do. Of course, when you behave like this in the office, there will be a day someone will no longer put up with it. Sophia wakes up, locked in a heavy collar chained to the wall. She has been locked in a tight chastity belt and her wrists are cuffed to the sides of the belt. Her skirt and top are gone! A little confused at first, she soon gets very angry. Sophia demands to know who put her there! Whoever did this to her will be punished, she shouts. Sophia Smith is furious!

Duration: 5:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14513kbps

File size: 600.6 MB

Download Sophia Smith - bossy Ceo captured

Sarah vs. Her Ballet Practice

Trying on the ballet boots Sarah commented that she wished she could stand in them. Happy to please, I give her a chance to learn. If bikes have training wheels, why can't ballet boots? Wrapping belts around her arms to a long pole I hoist her up into a semi standing position. Taking a step back the predicament becomes obvious to her now, trapped between hanging from her arms or standing in the boots. Securing a ballgag in her mouth I tell her I'll be back when she can stand a full minute in them. Grunts of displeasure leave her gagged lips as she can only stand a few seconds in them. Sarah's got to start somewhere right?

Duration: 7:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1880kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 118.1 MB

Download Sarah vs. Her Ballet Practice

Kizzy vs. The Rocking Orgasm

When Kizzy thought she would stop by she was looking forward to some promised bound orgasms. After strapping her arms, wrists, chest, legs, and ankles to a rocking chair I let her struggle for a bit. Better to have her nice and hungry for it. Satisfied she good and ready I hung a magic wand so it only teased her pussy through her jean shorts. Clearly not what she had in mind, an orgasm was only going to come one way. Kizzy had better get to rockin if she's get to get that orgasm she came over for!

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1921kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 171.9 MB

Download Kizzy vs. The Rocking Orgasm

Amanda vs. The Fetal Chains

From Amanda's viewpoint I was going easy on her. A collar, a couple handcuffs and a scrawny length of chain was all that lay in front of her. With her legs and hands well cuffed and her mouth gagged I connect her posture collar to her legs with a short chain. Amanda's arms are worked under her legs and locked to the chain as well. Simplicity turns to immobility quickly and Amanda is helpless to move. Her only reprieve is when I unlock her cuffs... only to make them tighter!

Duration: 13:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps

File size: 208.3 MB

Download Amanda vs. The Fetal Chains

Amy vs. The Couchgasms

I wasn't finished coiling the the rope around her arms when Amy asked if I would be using the "wand" on her. I like a girl who knows what she wants and clearly that was some bound orgasms. Once her legs are bound and mouth well gagged I leave her to stew, still not answering her request. After several minutes of struggling and tickling the vibe is positioned in front of her pussy. Only now she must find a way with her arms bound to the pole to turn it on. My guess is she's desperate enough... she'll find a way.

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps

File size: 261.0 MB

Download Amy vs. The Couchgasms

New Girls Sissy and Barbara

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

Sissy stars as a muscular fitness coach in another Graias scene, The Coach. You can see her trying out for Graias here. She has weird looking fake tits. She nervously puts binder clips on her sensitive nipples. Then she endures some strokes of whip and cane on her thigh, ass, back and eventually pussy.
Barbara is an old woman with big saggy tits. Lomp and Igor strike her boobs with a whip and a cane. Next, she endures some whipping on her thigh and pussy region. The two men whip her ass and boobs at the same time. Some more ass caning and nipple twisting.

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 785.8 MB

Download New Girls Sissy and Barbara

Hot House Gals

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

This week we decided to drag out the very expensive acrylic tube we bought way back. It was always intended for a special shoot with the ladies submerged, but it wasn't to be. Things transpired that delayed the development of the safety features, so we decided to use it in a dry mode. As things turned out, it was a hoot, for watchers and tubed chicks alike...

Duration: 20:10
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1976kbps

File size: 310.5 MB

Download Hot House Gals

Nikky Dream And Kayla Green

Kayla pulls out an enormous black plastic cock and crams Nikky's sassy mouth with it, then insets one end into her shaved twat and the other end into her tight pink butthole! Nikky receives her submissive lesson by having her fuckholes double penetrated.

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nikky Dream And Kayla Green

Pigdog Problems Part Two - Cherry Torn

PD first cable ties pigdog to a gynecologist's exam table then pisses in a bottle and keeps it handy. An anesthesia mask is taped over pigdog's nose and mouth. As PD fucks pigdog, he attaches the bottle of piss to the mask. pigdog's every breath is sucked through PD's piss. With a vibrator at her clit, piggydoggy comes, her asshole opening and closing in pleasure as PD gets off all over pigdog's face.

Screws clamp chicken wire over pidgog's body, pressing it into her skin. After poking her with sharp objects, PD hangs pigdog straight up and down, her body held in place by the chicken wire. A skewer pokes the sweet tender flesh around pigdog's pussy and inner thighs. Interlaced markings from the wire decorate her skin as pigdog waits for her next torment. . .

Format: real
Duration: 29:36
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 159.3 MB

Download Pigdog Problems Part Two - Cherry Torn

Pain It Forward: Slashed

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

London said she'd be here, but there's just this creepy dude wanting me to come inside his house.
Supposedly London is in there. I should probably just leave, but I can't abandon a friend in need.

Duration: 1:03:43
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2705kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Pain It Forward: Slashed

Alisa tries the heavy stocks

Remember Alisa? Well, here is a secret: her name isn't really Alisa. She is a fashion model with a very strict agency, who would never allow her to try this. But still she came back for more, she must really like it! We locked her in the same chastity belt again, chain style in the rear, because it was such a perfect fit. This time we make Alisa try the very heavy stocks. They are heavy, but once locked on the weight is not too bad. Escaping is impossible, as Alisa found out. Even when we helped her a little, she was still stuck!

Duration: 4:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12611kbps

File size: 448.2 MB

Download Alisa tries the heavy stocks

Lexi vs. A Knot Too Far

Everything started out so simple for Lexi. One knot and she could be free of the ropes, if only she could reach it. At first she could. She had planned her easy escape until her legs were frogtied. Now drooling through her ballgag, her wrists and elbows tied behind her head she knows the knot is close but frustratingly out of reach. It all seemed to easy at first and Lexi knows she's got to keep trying because it's going to be a long time before anybody even thinks about giving her a hand.

Duration: 8:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps

File size: 133.8 MB

Download Lexi vs. A Knot Too Far

Cali vs. The Postman

Cali's always had a fantasy of being trapped in a chastity belt but never the guts to make it happen. So when her online playmate suggested a chastity game she was all ears. Her task is simple, put the keys to her belt into the mailbox and spend twenty minutes bound before retrieving the key. Knowing her postman doesn't come for at least a few hours Cali still gets a chill thinking what if. With the handcuff keys barely in reach she enjoys rolling on the couch waiting for her 20 minutes to expire. Thoughts of her friend keeping her in her predicament and teasing her only serves to get her worked up in the belt. As Cali fantasizes about the orgasms she'll have once she gets free all is interrupted by a sound outside. Frozen for a moment, reality crashing back... he couldn't be early?

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps

File size: 179.7 MB

Download Cali vs. The Postman

Hannah vs. The Spreadeagle

With a body like Hannah's there was only one way to watch her struggle and that's with her arms and legs spread wide. The bed rails easily hold her in place as her large breasts bounce around for her effort. Once I have her gagged I setup a vibrator harness to keep her company. Little did I know at the time but she is VERY sensitive down there and had her melting on the lowest setting. The excitement only goes UP from there!

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps

File size: 225.7 MB

Download Hannah vs. The Spreadeagle

Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes

For a bondage newbie like Lexi getting bolted to the floor took some courage. So when she asked if she could have some moral support I happy to oblige. Lexi goes first with clamps around her legs, arms and neck followed by Amanda with the same treatment. With their hands bound in the middle both take to teasing and tickling each other and enjoying their predicament. While they are distracted I quickly secure two magic wands in place and letting them fly. The race begins with Lexi hitting her first of many orgasms in moments. With their hands caressing each other they can only lie there as the their orgasms consume them.

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps

File size: 263.1 MB

Download Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes

Kacy Lane Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kacy Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys

Happy Holidays! We've Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kacy Lane Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Super bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful blonde part 1

Horny blonde in black clothes, with big boobs, with shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus sexy brunette in black dress, with hot big ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, pussy, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. She spanks her. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and strappado for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7102kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful blonde part 1

Bondage, domination, spanking and torture for bitches Full HD 1080

Beautiful models with naked boobs, with sexy bodies and with naked wet pussies plus man in black t-shirt. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in their mouth. He spanks their naked bodies. He fucks their with big vibrator. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for two horny bitches with naked sexy tits in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 25:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5280kbps

Download Bondage, domination, spanking and torture for bitches Full HD 1080

The Girlfriend Trick part 1 (Tia Ling) FuckingDungeon

Apparent relationship issues make for a prime target when a home wrecker overhears a distraught man's heated telephone conversation. The hustler uses her body to lure her prey, and she's got one fine body at that... Little does she know that she's just fallen for the oldest trick in the book... "The Girlfriend Trick"... This strumpet thinks she's found her latest victim and in reality, she's just been conned. Out of the shadows springs her new friend's cohort. She's bound, she's tied and she's put through her paces with a double helping of cock.

Duration: 28:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 318.8 MB

Download The Girlfriend Trick part 1 (Tia Ling) FuckingDungeon

Jingle Sluts Part 3 - Cadence Cross, Nikki Darling

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

This is the third installment of our play time with Cadence Cross. In case you don't remember her, she is the petite, tattooed, little minx with the deep and abiding love of bondage, discipline, and rough sex. She never passes on an opportunity to tell us how much she can take, how unafraid she is, and how much she is looking for more. Every member watching this feed had a few ideas on how to push her limits. We did our best to put them into action.

Cadence is bent nearly in two. You can see the wear and tear from the day in the bruises all across her ass. Her cheeks have turned bright pink from the constant spankings. The places where the heaviest cane strokes landed are black and blue.

There is a completely different side to Cadence, though. She has tits to whip and cane. She has a face to fuck with. She has a pussy that has been getting wetter and wetter with every painful humiliation she has had to endure. We can't neglect all of these little bits of Cadence just because he.

Duration: 54:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jingle Sluts Part 3 - Cadence Cross, Nikki Darling

Crystl and Lynn - emotion and fear

Remember Crystl and Lynn, two gorgeous lovers / dancers / models? They are back! Locked in their chastity belts, these graceful girls will lock on FIVE pairs of neck cuffs today. This is a lot bigger challenge than you might think, since Crystl has had some very bad experiences in the past that are triggered by anything that goes around her neck. We would not advise anyone to try this but Lynn wants to help her terrified girlfriend through this. So they are going to try it anyway. They have each other for comfort, it is beautiful and very intimate to watch!

Duration: 5:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14339kbps

File size: 594.3 MB

Download Crystl and Lynn - emotion and fear

Lilly vs. The Loose Knot

After tying Lilly up for the first time I had thought of everything, or so I thought. Her legs frogtied and tied apart. A maddeningly tight crotch rope that only pulled tighter as she struggles. Boxtied and ballgaged Lilly puts up a tremendous effort to get free. I chuckle in my arrogance of how futile her attempts are until I see one of the knots come loose; and another. Before long Lilly almost has her arms free which simply will not due. With a zeal to fix my mistake and make Lilly pay for it I handcuff her hands into a semi-strappado. Now totally helpless, an added magicwand to her crotchrope really gets her squirming. If only her handcuffed hands could pull to closer to her pussy... she looks so painfully frustrated not able to cum.

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1917kbps

File size: 158.0 MB

Download Lilly vs. The Loose Knot

Natalya & Lizzy

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Natalya, Lizzy Lamb
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Ass Fetish, Slave Training

Lizzy is much physically smaller than Natalya. Today, the larger girl, Natalya, is training tiny little Lizzy to crawl behind her big ass. Natalya uses a harness to strap Lizzy's face into her bottom. Lizzy will be to crawl behind Natalya's large ass for a full 24hrs as part of her hazing into the Brat Princess sorority. This is very physically demanding of little Lizzy. After even just a few minutes her knees are sore. Also, it will obviously be humiliating for Lizzy to be strapped to Natalya's ass while they are in public places, like the cafeteria or quad. Even though it is obviously challenging for her, Lizzy is very submissive and does her best to impress Natalya. While Lizzy struggles behind Natalya with her face in her ass, Natalya lists off some additional expectations she has of her pledge. For example, she wants Lizzy to be ready with her lip gloss and hairbrush between classes so that she can quickly re-apply the gloss as Lizzy brushes her hair. Sometimes, Natalya only has.

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10198kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 590.1 MB

Download Natalya & Lizzy

Hana vs. The Elbow Squeeze

It has been a while since I had the pleasure of tying up Hana, but I distinctly remembered how bendy she was. What better way to start the fun than a super tight electrical tape armbinder. With two layers of 2" tape going up and down her arms escape wasn't even remotely possible. Hana struggles nonetheless, ever determined to prove me wrong. After several minutes I tape a magicwand in place giving her a good tease; at least until it's turned on high!

Duration: 13:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps

File size: 200.2 MB

Download Hana vs. The Elbow Squeeze

Darling Chick Wrapped

Genres: armbinders, corsets, gags, high heels, mummification, outdoors

Gord doesn't like it when the girls go about bragging that his machines are too easy... Darling got caught mouthing off about how easy the "Chick Wrapper" looked. Well, she won't be making that mistake again. Especially when Lydia went and hooked up the Tenz units on her rear. It sure gets sweaty inside the shrink wrap, and that doesn't help the shock factor for Darling's sake!

Duration: 16:30
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps

File size: 375.0 MB

Download Darling Chick Wrapped

Aimee vs. Handcuff Experiment part 2

Handcuffs do a pretty good job of keeping hands secured without a key. But how about with a key? Law has procedures to mitigate an escape if someone has a key, but how effective are they? To find out, I volunteered Aimee to be my escapee. Starting with hinged handcuffs and working into more difficult escape scenarios, Aimee tries her best to get out. I know this because she has a TENS connected to her inner thighs that will shock her if she doesn't make a timely escape. Aimee is quite nimble in her attempts to get free, but as the muffled noise behind her gag indicates, she's not always quick enough.

Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 375.0 MB

Download Aimee vs. Handcuff Experiment part 2

Tight bondage, hogtie and strappado for very sexy blonde

Sexy slavegirl in white blouse, with beautiful body, with naked shaved pussy and with small boobs plus horny womanwith hot ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and hogtie for a sexy model with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3287kbps

Download Tight bondage, hogtie and strappado for very sexy blonde

SensualPain - Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker Jun 21, 2020

One mindful way I rule and train a slave is the Debrisx type of training, basic principles are obedience and submission. Each training is based on the recognition and consideration of individually different dispositions of the slave, because not everyone has the same predispositions and potentials.

Each training session must first orientate itself to the given possibilities and align its processes and structures to ensure optimal efficiency and good results. Moreover, it would be ethically unreasonable to realize an act ruthlessly according to the wishes of the Lord and to ignore the real danger of profound traumatization of the slave.

In the course of training, A Masters own procedure must always be checked and readjusted, to the personal development of the slave. So it is not every overstatement of the slave as an unethical value.

The goal is obedience and submission, the acquisition of the slave as a real possession - but the ways to this goal are always to find new ways .

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download SensualPain - Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker Jun 21, 2020

Paid Pleasure, Paid Pain Tiffany Doll

Everything has a price... love, life, pain and pleasure. Some has enough money to buy these things. Some is daring enough to sell her own. And there are places where supply and demand meet. Like this private club, where Bruno SX can buy his pleasure and Tiffany's pain for good money!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Paid Pleasure, Paid Pain Tiffany Doll

Scarlet Final Intense Torture

We can hear her labored breathing inside the hood. She is told to hold the position she's in, bent heavily at the waist, manacled.

Duration: 17:17
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 388.5 MB

Download Scarlet Final Intense Torture

Valentina Bianco vibrated

Please welcome Valentina Bianco to MetalBondage! This tiny girl loves to play with herself, so she should really be locked in a chastity belt. But let's be nice for once and give her what she wants. She won't be able to play with herself though, and it may be a little bit more than she asked for! The metal frame locks her in a fun position with her legs up and her wrists stuck to the steel pipes. A magic wand is placed right on top of her clit, and the fun starts! Watch how she stops struggling when the magic wand is turned on! This girl has got her priorities straight!

Duration: 4:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14437kbps

File size: 530.8 MB

Download Valentina Bianco vibrated

Brooklyn vs. A Tight Squeeze

The look always starts out the same. This isn't so bad, I'm going to pretend I'm stuck and wiggle free when he leaves the room. A pull here, a tug there and she a brief grimace of doubt flashes on her face. It may take a bit more effort than expected. It doesn't take Brooklyn long to escalate to a full exhausting struggle. All the while the vinyl tape coating her bare skin is slowly contracting; squeezing her ever tighter. Her breath shallows a bit as she tries to refocus her energy to stop the compression. All hope of escape is gone now and by the grin on his face it won't come any time soon.

Duration: 8:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2355kbps

File size: 164.4 MB

Download Brooklyn vs. A Tight Squeeze

Sarah vs. The Sleepover

After hours of being tied up Sarah was beat. So when I offered to to let her take a nap while I ran some errands she immediately jumped under the covers. As I started to pull out of the driveway I couldn't help think, I can't just leave her... unfettered can I? Fast asleep she barely stirs from the ballgag that is padlocked on or the thumbcuffs locked onto her toes. Before I leave I hide the keys nearby and leave her a note to find them. I can only imagine her reaction when she finally wakes up!

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1913kbps

File size: 161.2 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Sleepover

Behind The Iron Curtain

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

The cruel spy interrogation methods of the former NVA

This cute young girl was captured making pictures of a military base in former East Germany. The first interrogation wasn't successful but now the second should bring the truth. Pussy and breast whipped by 2 sadistic officers the pure victim obviously would admit everything to get out of this hell of pain.

Format: avi
Duration: 13:24
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1789kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 189.1 MB

Download Behind The Iron Curtain

Safira in the Butterfly Straight Jacket

Genres: collars, corsets, electrical, high heels, hoods, leather, spreader bars, straitjacket

Check out what situation our beautiful young Safira finds herself in. You see, Lydia found a new sort of jacket for Safira to wear, but not much else! The jacket is called The Butterfly Jacket and although very elegant looking, it doesn't provide much in the realm of movement!!! We get new gear and products to test out from several different bondage gear designers, so, Lydia wanted to show you something new we just received. Safira is a tremendously gorgeous model who would look great in anything... Or nothing at all!

Duration: 17:13
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1770kbps

File size: 239.5 MB

Download Safira in the Butterfly Straight Jacket

Super bondage, domination and strappado for horny girl part 1

Hot model with beautiful body, with shaved pussy with very sexy boobs and with hot little ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and predicament for a horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9723kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and strappado for horny girl part 1

Rose Red.

Our hot and young Rose Red Tyrell, obedient bdsm sex slave, is still in the dungeon here at Sexual Disgrace. We definitely want to see if she can endure more rough anal sex. This time around, the sybian fucking machine is drilled on the floor and she's kept on with cuffs around her wrists and ankles down by her sides. Our Rose finally meets her Master again with a flip of a switch and the constant vibration of the sybian. Red struggles immediately to contain herself from all the orgasms it's causing. Her Master pushes her hips down, her pressed clit pulsed with intense vibrations, making her ride it. He chokes her a bit. That usually makes his sluts cum harder.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rose Red.

Back