Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny hot brunette part 1

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Horny slavegirl with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with naked sexy body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Clothespins on her pussy lips. He spanks her naked tits. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a sexy brunette with beautiful breast in the large house.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5191kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny hot brunette part 1

Dyno-testing Anastasia Pierce

Gord wanted a way to test out the horsepower on the race cars and such... Sooooo, he and Johnny devised a way to setup a dyno testing machine that measures strokes per minute, lube statistics, etc. Well, Lydia wasn't going to stand idly by, so she donned a lab coat and decided to test things out with Gord in the workshop! Tune in and check out how much Anastasia Piecre can take!

Duration: 14:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 968kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 118.3 MB

Download Dyno-testing Anastasia Pierce

Freak Pussy Spread Butt Plug

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Pussy Stretching, Butt Plug, Fingering, Veggie Stuffing, Stockings, Pierced Pussy, Toys

Sex slave Abigail Dupree has been taken her pussy stretching to the next level of extreme. Her Master has her extended on a perch bondage device with her legs hoisted in the air from a stretcher bar that places her in just the right position to be stuffed with food and fucked at the pleasure of her Master. She was in pain from the bondage device while I stretched and explored her sensitive holes. Discipline is thus the foundation of mental adaptation, but initially has only a purely formal validity, purpose. In the course of training the elements of discipline are increasingly being targeted on internalization of rules and prohibitions, and to the personality of the slave. Mental adaptation aims at the gradual inner adaptation of the slave to the desired role model through rules and measures that gradually change reality and perception of reality and eliminate or replace old realities over the long term. Mental adaptation is based on rules, prohibitions, controls of discipline, but go.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 918.2 MB

Download Freak Pussy Spread Butt Plug

SP Butthole Needs Work- Abigail Dupree

Genres: BDSM, Bondage Device, Asshole Fetish, Anal Inspection, Ass Spreading, Cock Rubbing, Steel collar, Shackles, Master, slave, Anal Training, Crop, Hand Spanking, Painful, Dom, Sub, DEBRIS, Kink, Degradation, Bondage and Discipline

In this monthly anal inspection, Master comments that my Butthole Needs Work.
Master puts me in the pole restraint under the gallows with my ass out, head down and my neck in a steel collar which is attached to the pole mounted to the floor. He is rough with me as puts oils on my ass with his hands and I feel the inflatable ass plug painfully stretching the inside of my bottom. My neck slowly warms up the steel collar it is so cold, then shackles my wrists backwards to the top of the pole. This makes me know there will be no escape, completely at his mercy. He pulls the ass plug then fingers my bottom hole saying that my butthole needs work. Master cock rubs my ass, butt hole and pussy, I want him.
Master hand spanks my bottom, I think he is disappointed in me, I feel the crop sting my legs and then my ass. Everything is painful now, then he repossessions me with my head closer to the floor. This becomes too much to endure!

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download SP Butthole Needs Work- Abigail Dupree

A Pretty Present Under Our Tree - Kacy Lane

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Happy Holidays! We've Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action.

Kacy is the perfect combination of hot and ready, a sexy brunette with a banging body that loves bondage, discipline and especially orgasms. Just add rope and she is instantly wet and looking to get off. When the bondage gets more complicated and more intense she is liable to cum before Jack even gets his hands on her cunt. It's all so exciting that she can barely contain herself. And so when he finally does come across her pussy with the powerful vibrator she is screaming out her orgasms in a matter of seconds.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download A Pretty Present Under Our Tree - Kacy Lane

Double Hooked Cock Sucker Abigail Dupree

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Dildo, Caning, Anal Hook, Speculum

Master James reflects... One mindful way I rule and train a slave is the DEBRISx type of training, basic principles are obedience and submission. Each training is based on the recognition and consideration of individually different dispositions of the slave, because not everyone has the same predispositions and potentials. Each training session must first orientate itself to the given possibilities and align its processes and structures to ensure optimal efficiency and good results. Moreover, it would be ethically unreasonable to realize an act ruthlessly according to the wishes of the Lord and to ignore the real danger of profound traumatization of the slave. In the course of training, A Masters own procedure must always be checked and readjusted, to force the personal development of the slave. So it is not every overstatement of the slave as an unethical value. The goal is obedience and submission, the acquisition of the slave as a real possession - but the ways to this goal are alw.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Double Hooked Cock Sucker Abigail Dupree

Paid Pleasure, Paid Pain Tiffany Doll

Everything has a price... love, life, pain and pleasure. Some has enough money to buy these things. Some is daring enough to sell her own. And there are places where supply and demand meet. Like this private club, where Bruno SX can buy his pleasure and Tiffany's pain for good money!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Paid Pleasure, Paid Pain Tiffany Doll

Invader - Kleio Valentien - London River

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

My name is Kleio Valentien. I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm alone in the world. I made a mistake. Or to be more accurate I made a series of mistakes. I just wanted a soft bed to lay in for the night. I thought I'd shower, raid the fridge, then watch something on TV while I fell asleep. I only meant to scare London River. She so kindly let me into her home and told me all about the neighborhood. I would have tied her up. I would have kept her alive and safe. I would have release her when I was ready to go.

It all went wrong. I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't mean to do it. It's her fault really!! She lunged at me. She did it to herself!! I should have left. I should have walked away, but she said her husband wouldn't be home for a week. I just wanted a night. Just one night on their soft fluffy bed.

Then he came home. OT is his name. He found London where I left her. He found me in the shower and he wasn't very happy with me. I can't really blame him after what I did to his wife.

Duration: 40:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 613.3 MB

Download Invader - Kleio Valentien - London River

New slave girl Aubrey

Sometimes, a local girl in a local shop just catches your eye. Aubrey is such a girl. You can just imagine in your mind how good she would look completely naked, locked in heavy steel restraints. Then there's always this problem: asking her to model for this website. What will she say? Will she think I'm crazy? Or will she be curious? I think you can guess what Aubrey's answer was. She was intrigued! The next day, she came shuffling into the studio, a bit shy but still determined. She was nude and locked in heavy metal in minutes! Heavy collar chained to a slave post, wrists connected to the sides of her heavy steel belt, elbows connected to a spreader bar behind her back. Aubrey settled down immediately, she's just so gorgeous in steel, don't miss it!

Duration: 3:48
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 331.7 MB

Download New slave girl Aubrey

Amelia Rutherford

Studio: Firmhandspanking

Marriage Guidance has helped Amelia Rutherfords relationship with husband Richard. But when theres bad behavior, she accepts shell be punished. A totally nude 12-swat paddling tests her resolve and extracts some yelps. Richard swings the board with strict resolve. Hot!

Duration: 7:38
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 109.9 MB

Download Amelia Rutherford

Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina is wearing a silvery sparkly bodysuit which I am sure some of your recognise. She is very tightly hogtied with her arms tied back and tucked into the small of her back. This is actually quite a brutal hogite, this one is challenging for Mina every time she does it. Which means she needs more training in it! Always a challenge to get the head pulled back nice and tight with this one, definitely not much ability to roll around with it, you are pretty much stuck where you are in this tie. She needs out of the gag half way, so once I take it off, I make the hogtie even tighter to compensate for it. Well done Mina.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 808.2 MB

Download Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie

Foldy Fuck with Sister Dee

Sister Dee is nervous about her current predicament. How can Lydia expect her to cum while being electrified and caned? Lydia certainly expects an orgasm or two out of Sister Dee, so she better figure it out. Lydia does like to share her toys, so she asks PD if he would like to step in to assist in striping Sister Dee's ass with a cane while Lydia makes sure her pussy is vibrating with the Magic Wand. Imagine, all that electricity and caning and this hot little number still manages to cum!

Duration: 13:18
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 93.8 MB

Download Foldy Fuck with Sister Dee

Throwback: Shower Time with Greyhound

The Bondage Life Throwback Video Vault proudly brings to you: "Shower Time with Greyhound!" You've seen your favorite little creature take a shower before but never like this. In this unique throwback video filmed before Greyhound started her transition into becoming an object, our dirty little slave takes a shower on camera for your viewing pleasure. Starting with some butt plug cleaning, this amazing video also features our soaped up little creature washing her long, beautiful hair, her feet and all points in between! If you are a fan of a soapy and wet Greyhound (Hey who isn't?) then you will definitely want to add this steamy shower video to your collection!

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 981kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 145.9 MB

Download Throwback: Shower Time with Greyhound

Split And Pain

She is young, she is cute, she is extremly flexibe and she is very much into Pain.
In this highly erotic whipping session will show you all of it.
Under the singletail she performs some aerobics which look painful enough. But the whip gives it the salt in the soup!
It is her first corporal punishment ever. So be patient with her.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1460kbps

File size: 233.6 MB

Download Split And Pain

Cum Bondage

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Ass-eating antics, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Rough oral, smacking, Spitting, Fucked-up cum games, Bondage, Breast slapping, gagging, Slim girl with round bubble butt

The last time she was here, Anastasia watched Lydia get bound by Dr. Mercies' piss in a demented plastic tubing predicament. Dr. Mercies felt bad for Anastasia because of what she went through in that session, so he decided to be nice to her today and treat her to some cum bondage. This is a short but delightfully twisted session with rough face fucking, ass eating, a crazy plastic tubing (short but sweet), and a nice cum-and-spit play ending.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 588kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 119.2 MB

Download Cum Bondage

Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked blonde part 1

Beautiful blonde in blue jeans, with sexy tits, with shaved pussy and with hot ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. He fucks mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3686kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked blonde part 1

Pony Cart Walk

In this beautiful outdoor stream, your favorite creature puts on her pretty red wig then gets tacked up in her pony gear and pulls a cart! You've seen Greyhound dressed as a pony before but this time she takes things a step further when she gets secured to a pony cart and is made to pull it up and down the driveway, watch as practices her cart pulling skills while carefully navigating the loose gravel and rocks in the driveway in her high heeled boots. Featuring a beautiful outdoor mountain setting and an equally breathtaking and beautiful Greyhound this is one stream you won't want to miss!

Duration: 29:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3593kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 791.5 MB

Download Pony Cart Walk

Dirty Feet - Full HD 1080p

She starts by putting her shoes on the slave girls chest and removing one shoe putting her dirty foot on her face her to lick her the bottom of her feet clean.

Duration: 20:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dirty Feet - Full HD 1080p

Tina Kay - impaled and displayed

We took our heavy One Bar Prison with the missile dildo to an empty office building to shoot something different. We just needed a reluctant model for this idea, and there was no one more reluctant than the famous and gorgeous Tina Kay! She wasn't sure what we wanted to do, but she likes anything with dildos so she went along with it. at first. Once we got her stuck on the One Bar Prison, she found out that there was no way she could get off. Because she was wearing high heels, she was completely stuck, impaled on a heavy steel pole. We told her to put her dress back on and moved her closer to the window. Now Tina was displayed for everyone to see, standing in front of the window, but she couldn't move. And no one could tell she was stuck. Awesome!

Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11652kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 446.3 MB

Download Tina Kay - impaled and displayed

Flogging Mina Meow - Part 2

And it goes on... And on! Ha! Mina Meow has been getting a really nice disciplinary session at the hands of Natalie Minx! Yeah, you saw the beginning of it, but, just wait till you see the end of it! Natalie is having so much fun with her hot little plaything Mina Meow! Well, I don't think it's working as torture though... Looks like Mina is loving it!

Duration: 7:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3516kbps

File size: 210.6 MB

Download Flogging Mina Meow - Part 2

Worst Nightmare For Indian Girl Reena

Cast: Reena
Genres: breast training machine, bondage, ball gag, nipples clamps

Reena wakes up to her worst nightmare: she is a collared slave now, a HuCow. Her dark perky nipples will be hooked to machines daily and she will be trained in bondage and obedience. She panics a little, but her wrists are secured to a sturdy wooden bar. The farmer comes in and nipples clamps her with clover clamps to prepare her for milking. He turns on the electronic breast training machine with the small goat milker cups. Reena winces in horror. This is her new life, she knows it, but she can barely accept it at the moment. It is painful and she is ashamed. Will she ever get used to this?

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14642kbps
Audio: 261kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Worst Nightmare For Indian Girl Reena

Natalie Minx is too Loud! pt 2

Lydia figured out that Juliet was punishing Natalie for being loud and decided to take matters up with Natalie herself. She takes Natalie naked up to the attic. Binds her with tight rubber belts. hoists her arms way above her head from behind in a strappado, and gags Natalie with a large ring gag. Natalie is then forced to endure a heavy flogging and is then left in the attic for what seems like hours...

Duration: 13:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps

File size: 190.1 MB

Download Natalie Minx is too Loud! pt 2

Cultipacker Ass Whipping

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Whipping, Suspension, Caning

Farming equipment attachments have be utilized in kink for just as long as manufacturers have been making them for tractors. Here at the gallows, Master James makes good use of a cultipacker ring to bind this slave good and proper to give a good old fashioned ass whipping. Slave abigail has that perfect round ass that fits just right through that ring. She climbs the ladder to take some serious ass licks from Masters whip. Some grand ol fun was had, take a look.

Duration: 17:40

File size: 905.0 MB

Download Cultipacker Ass Whipping

Curly Haired Newbie Endza Bound

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Endza is a gem. A lifestyle bondage slut that got into the industry so that she could get access to better bondage and stronger orgasms, this exhibitionist knows exactly what she wants. And what she wants is to be stuffed full of dick until she is cross-eyed. We can give her that. Lets get started, shall we?
Live shows are strenuous and not for the weak of heart. It is fast paced and without mercy, all the action flows without a break. Most can not handle it. Endza can. We shackle this flexible newbie down in painful splits, bolt a vibrator in-between her thighs and get started. Endza takes to the dick like a duck to water. She throws herself on the cock as we train out her throat.
Back and forth the dicks take turns on her mouth, passing her head around like a game of tetherball. In short order our pretty starlet is transformed into a drooling mess, her makeup running down her face. When dick meets makeup, dick always wins. Every time. The dicks are winning. All the while the vib.

Duration: 20:43
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 679kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 122.4 MB

Download Curly Haired Newbie Endza Bound

Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kacy Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys

Happy Holidays! We've Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action.

Duration: 22:24
Audio: 104kbps

Download Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Skin Diamond

Welcome Skin Diamond to Sexually Broken. Skin was the winner of Best Performer of the Year for 2012 at the Urban X awards. Congratulations Skin.
The very first thing you notice about Skin is her intelligence. She is smart, well spoken with a genuine love for bondage, sex and submission.
This is our meet and greet. Skin is dressed smartly in a beautiful top, stunning short black skirt and heels. We walk in and bind her on camera - first her elbows, then her elbows again, then wrists. With 3 quick ropes Skin is 100% helpless in our control. We add a latex blindfold, an evil tongue trap, and now Skin is ready to perform as needed.
With her arms trapped helpless behind her, we fuck Skin's sexy mouth. We fuck it deep and rough. Skin gags on the cock as we jam it deeper and deeper down her throat holding it there. We love breath play scenes here at Sexually Broken and the cock is the best tool for the job.
The intense breath play and lack of air send Skin into subspace quickly.

Duration: 25:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5614kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Skin Diamond

Bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for horny hot model Full HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl with naked shaved pussy, with beautiful body, with naked boobs and with naked little ass plus man in white t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with - hands and legs ropes on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for naked model with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4361kbps

Download Bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for horny hot model Full HD 1080p

Innocent Eveline Delay Tied Up and Vibed - HD 720p

Eveline is such a beautiful innocent looking girl. But this guy treats her like dirt. He is a rough as he can be, and ties her completely up with a rope. Then when she almost can't move anymore, he gets his vibe machine. With that he tries to give her a hard orgasm. Watch to see how it ends with our sweet Eveline.

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 750.2 MB

Download Innocent Eveline Delay Tied Up and Vibed - HD 720p

Katie Thornton - metal corset

The metal corset we used on Natalia Forrest is such a great piece, we had to use it again! And who better to lock into an underbust corset than the spectacular Katie Thornton! This tight big metal corset squeezed her figure perfectly, accentuating her hips and boobs even more! It's always fun to play around with Katie, because she gets so frustrated in metal bondage. The Iron Crown is a great tool for keeping her boobs exposed and vulnerable, but the best way to frustrate Katie is to gag her with a metal ballgag with a little bell on it! It annoyed her a lot, but there was nothing she could do!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11697kbps

File size: 356.0 MB

Download Katie Thornton - metal corset

Barbie, Mandy Flores - Better Than Your Boyfriend (2020)

Cast: Barbie, Mandy Flores
Genres: Lesbian, Strapon, BDSM

Mandy is having an office party at her house. She is looking at her shy coworker who is sitting by herself. Mandy walks up to her confronts her about checking her out. "I saw you checking me out, I didn't know you were into girls" Barbie has a boyfriend and nervously rejects Mandy's claim. Mandy brings up Barbie's sex life. "That your boyfriend over there?...he looks pretty boring..does he give it to you rough?" Barbie says her boyfriend is scared of being too rough with her, and that he doesn't do anything exciting. Mandy moves her hand up Barbies dress.. "Exciting, like start playing with you when no one's looking?" She's rubbing Barbie's pussy and Barbie enjoys it. Mandy takes Barbie's hand and leads her to her room, she wants to show her something.

Duration: 8:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 731.3 MB

Download Barbie, Mandy Flores - Better Than Your Boyfriend (2020)

MetalBondage Pt.21

Cast: Vika Lita, Bree, Litlle Lanta, Ariel, Nicky, Little Caprice, Darina Nikitina, Penny Lee, Bad Dolly, Luna, Aubrey, Lucy Lauren, Ariel Anderssen, Roxy, Sophia Smith, Josie, Diamondly, Cindy Dollar, Dominique, Polina, Arie
Genres: BDSM Bondage

A member request featuring Penny Lee! This time, the request was not for a specific bondage position or gear, but for a specific UK page 3 model to be locked in tight metal bondage. 'Can you get Penny Lee?', a member asked. Sure! We lured her to the studio and quickly had her all naked, locked in the tightest metal we could find. The waist squeezing wide boxing belt is super tight because it has cut outs for the hips (allowing it to be even tighter). And Penny's wrists were pulled all the way across her back to the opposite sides, very strict, she could not move her arms at all! Poor Penny Lee, spotted on Twitter by a fan and now naked and in metal bondage, struggling to get free! If you are a member, don't hesitate to suggest a model for us!

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14733kbps

Download MetalBondage Pt.21

Suck-n-Blow with Sister Dee

Super hot Sister Dee is back to have a go on the Blow Suck Machine. Lydia wants to ensure that Sister Dee knows how to blow and suck properly, so, of course, she wants to train her the Gordian way... But wait, Lydia and Gord have a big surprise for her too. Let's see if she can keep up the pace!

Duration: 14:57
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 340.3 MB

Download Suck-n-Blow with Sister Dee

Freak Pussy Spread Butt Plug - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p

Sex slave Abigail Dupree has been taken her pussy stretching to the next level of extreme. Her Master has her extended on a perch bondage device with her legs hoisted in the air from a stretcher bar that places her in just the right position to be stuffed with food and fucked at the pleasure of her Master. She was in pain from the bondage device while I stretched and explored her sensitive holes. Discipline is thus the foundation of mental adaptation, but initially has only a purely formal validity, purpose. In the course of training the elements of discipline are increasingly being targeted on internalization of rules and prohibitions, and to the personality of the slave. Mental adaptation aims at the gradual inner adaptation of the slave to the desired role model through rules and measures that gradually change reality and perception of reality and eliminate or replace old realities over the long term. Mental adaptation is based on rules, prohibitions, controls of discipline, but go.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps

File size: 918.2 MB

Download Freak Pussy Spread Butt Plug - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p

SexuallyBroken 20yr old Farmers Daughter gets her huge tits bound

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Allie James, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Our sexy 20 yr old genuine farmers daughter is back and today we show you the first scene she shot with us. The meet and greet. This is where we get to gauge the model by testing her with tight bondage, rough skull fucking, hard sex, and we do all the bondage on screen.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 96kbps

Download SexuallyBroken 20yr old Farmers Daughter gets her huge tits bound

Lesbian Prison Guard Penetrates Inmates - Full HD 1080p

Today's House of Taboo episode by DDF Network gives you full insight into a lesbian prison guard's kinky life. Watch the black beauty Jasmine Webb humiliate her two inmates Milana Blanc and Rina Ellis. The two young babes got locked up and will receive some extra education by Mistress Jasmine. Watch the hot milf with big tits and a curvy ass walk up to their prison cell and handcuff Milana before spanking her tight Russian butt. She feeds both babes a massive black baton and crams that blonde's anus with it. Then, she spanks Rina's ass as well before today's hardcore fetish heats up! Enjoy an XXX premium porn in Virtual Reality and see some massive ass to mouth action! Don't miss out on another absolutely cock-hardening anal porn scene and watch the curvy black Brit educate the two young babes. The dominatrix looks irresistible in her police uniform and keeps spanking that blonde's ass while Milana sucks on one end of a massive black double dong. Finally, black-haired Rina licks her .

Duration: 23:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lesbian Prison Guard Penetrates Inmates - Full HD 1080p

Hard bondage, hogtie and torture for naked horny bitch part 1

Horny model with beautiful body, with big naked boobs and with wet pussy plus man in black pants. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her naked ass. He fucsk her mouth and pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for a horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2938kbps
Audio: 135kbps

Download Hard bondage, hogtie and torture for naked horny bitch part 1

Flesh Circus - Tracey Sweet, Sarah Jane Ceylon and Cyd Black

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon and Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The Flesh Circus is in town. Tracey Sweet and Sarah Jane Ceylon present themselves for your enjoyment. Watch, riveted as this duo of fit and beautiful young blondes get worked up into a frenzy of sapphic lust.

Together they undergo a myriad of ever more intense, pleasurable and humiliating bondage scenarios ranging from being gagged, handcuffed and neckcuffed together inside a cage, to gagging, drooling and choking on cock, mouths locked open with ring gags and noses firmly hooked.

Later on, bent over a bar, their hands are cuffed behind their knees. As dildos and vibrators are buried in their cunts and secured on their clits, a frothy mixture of their tears, snot and drool drips from their faces and pools on the floor. Reflected in each puddle are legs trembling with fatigue, attached to cute heels with panties pulled down around the ankles.

For the final act, Tracey and Sarah demonstrate their oral skills on each other. We leave it to you, dear viewer, to judge respec.

Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7263kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Flesh Circus - Tracey Sweet, Sarah Jane Ceylon and Cyd Black

Vanessa R - metal reverse prayer

When cute young Vanessa was over from Finland to visit ChastityBabes, we just couldn't resist testing her flexibility. Those slender arms can go all the way together, and she can do a reverse prayer too! We just love fresh talent, and Vanessa is about as talented as they come. She did some metal elbow bondage tests, and an inescapable reverse prayer, all in her full chastity gear! That is very impressive for a young inexperienced girl like Vanessa! Don't miss this!

Duration: 4:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 426.1 MB

Download Vanessa R - metal reverse prayer

Fixed pet girl Yasmine

We found some awesome new pipe connectors! They open, so we immediately wondered if a girl's wrist would fit in them. There's only one way to find out, so we invited the awesomely gorgeous exotic Yasmine to do a little experiment. Yasmine is a real life sub, which is a good thing, because she can hardly be dominant with those innocent eyes and cute lips! She was locked back into her chastity belt before she knew it, and she was a bit scared of the metal bits lying on the floor. These pipes are heavy! Yasmine's wrists fit in the connectors perfectly! We attached her spreader pipe to a fixed pipe in the floor, so Yasmine could only kneel and wait. No escape!

Duration: 3:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 346.4 MB

Download Fixed pet girl Yasmine

Come and git yer marks girl! -part 4

JT canes Gina on her tender inner thighs, marking her up all pretty as she suffers. As she suffers each stripe JT lays down on her red hot thigh, she remembers what she is. A painwhore. JT watches her carefully, keeping her displayed for his pleasure. She is just a toy to be molded, and used.

Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5011kbps

File size: 328.1 MB

Download Come and git yer marks girl! -part 4

Back