Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

I Pet, Tape, Gag, and Excercise for My Safa Pet - Scene 2 - HD 720p

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I lift Safa off the chair and onto the floor on her knees and elbows. I tie a length of rope to her collar and then through the D-ring on top of her harness gag. I tie it to the run stretched above. I tell her to start crawling. She does her best, but she is not very good at it. She really struggles as he walks on all fours. I eventually remove the rope from the run and use it as a leash. I turn her around and lead her back to the start position. She is really having a hard time now and you can tell by the way she is moaning and screaming. I added a little bit of commentary by safa at the end of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 490.7 MB

Download I Pet, Tape, Gag, and Excercise for My Safa Pet - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Reyja T-stand Spanking

You can do so much with the simplest of things sometimes. Take the T-stand for example, see, it looks quite simple, but there are so many options and things to do with hopeless girls who find themselves strapped to this thing! Lydia has lured one of her favorite submissive pets out to her dungeon for some T-stand treatment, the beautiful Reyja! Reyja knows how to obey Lydia, and Lydia loves to make Reyja come and squirm at her very touch. Check it out for yourselves...

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:12
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3516kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 351.9 MB

Download Reyja T-stand Spanking

Natalie Minx Doggy Style

Johnny Smokes made a new fucking machine that appears, at first glance, to be quite simple. However, this device is no simple fuck. Natalie Minx will be bound tight at the waist by a metal hook, her neck will be locked in place by a poly-acrylic collar, her arms and legs will be trapped in place by four large rubber cuffs, and then her very available pussy will be fucked by a scorpion-like fucking machine. Natalie is so hot in this set that we almost dropped the cameras.

Duration: 16:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1269kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 165.5 MB

Download Natalie Minx Doggy Style

A Sadistically Tight Hogtie For Terra - Terra Mizu

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Standing neck roped in the center of the room Terra struggles to free herself. She fights him as he begins to add rope. Starting with a deep crotch rope he ties her legs. She realizes the severity of her situation and taunts the man. Saying is that all you got. She says I could be out of this in 5 mins.

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4512kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 694.0 MB

Download A Sadistically Tight Hogtie For Terra - Terra Mizu

In Kathias grip

Kathia's got a tight hold on her newest girl! Nikki came to her dungeon because Kathia found out she's been very bad, so she needed her punishment. It was long overdue, so Kathia's hands were like iron - she had her tied, bound, but with her breasts free so Kathia could squeeze the life out of them, if she wanted to. But Kathia's a cruel mistress so she will take it to an inch of Nikky's maximum tolerance...

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download In Kathias grip

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful model part 1

Sexy slavegirel in gray panties and bra, with wet pussy, with sexy tits and with hot ass plus strong man with black mask. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. He spansk her naked ass. He fucks her naked pussy with big black dildo. Professional bondage, hogtie, spanking and torture for horny brunette with beautoful breast in the large bedroom.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3416kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful model part 1

Gronc'd - Summer Hart

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the INSEX sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories.

Worm Cave: Summer Hart is transported to the lair of the Worm Master. He feeds on the bodies beautiful women who his minions capture, strip, bind, and season with an apple and carrot.

Framed Vestal: Summer Hart committed an act of wanton sexuality and must be punished. The high priest sentences Summer to induced arousal for an eternity. She is bound with chains and sealed with magic in the woods for all of eternity.

Crossed By Chains: Summer Hart is the victim of a King gone mad. She is put in his dungeon where many women have been. The mad King binds her in horribly painful positions until her body is broken.

Exploding Girl: Summer Hart is one of a series of adult toys. She can only be used once, but she's a hoot.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Gronc'd - Summer Hart

Foot Humiliation and Punishment of the Slave Girl - Full HD 1080p

Then she began to adore her beautiful feet, slave also gives the first spit without brushing her teeth after waking up in the slave's mouth .. then she ordered to clean her slipper that she would wear today...

Duration: 32:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5807kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Foot Humiliation and Punishment of the Slave Girl - Full HD 1080p

Leyla Gold - Breast Press

We found a shoot from a few years ago that was never published. We were trying out all kinds of new equipment and one of our regular test subjects was the beautiful Leyla Gold. The locking Breast Press was one of the items we tried on her, even though here boobs probably didn't have the ideal shape for this device. Still, we were able to tighten the screws on her boobs, and since the device is locked behind her back, there is no way she can get it off her chest! Of course, Leyla always looked amazing in a heavy collar and heavy waist band, with her arms crossed and locked behind her back! Definitely worth a look!

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps

File size: 361.9 MB

Download Leyla Gold - Breast Press

Rockabye Painslut

Babygirl Winnie loves to be rocked to sleep, but we're not interested in letting her sleep. Instead we'll rock her swollen pussy into another orgasm while Dru uses his single tail across her tits. Whipped tits, swollen pussy and freshly fucked dildos...isn't that every girl's favorite rockabye?

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 98.3 MB

Download Rockabye Painslut

Slave Prinzess

It's Prinzess's turn to get tied and fucked and I couldn't be happier...after seeing her bound and vibrated orgasms on PerfectSlave, I was looking forward to seeing something in that precious, young cunt...The Pope talks to her a bit before having her strip...it becomes apparent that Prinzess is really new to the idea of giving up control...but she takes it all very well...she is rigged on her back with her legs spread wide

Duration: 11:20
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 125.0 MB

Download Slave Prinzess

Teased On Deck

In this short but fun stream, Greyhound gets some company as Miss Freudiaη Slit and Audus Isaiah pay a visit to The Ranch! After Dart Tech showcases his handiwork as he screws two sets of metal cuffs to the deck, with the handiwork complete Audus Isaiah soon finds herself secured spread eagled to the deck and is completely helpless as she gets teased and tormented by Miss Freudiaη Slit before Greyhound eventually joins in on the fun!

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1437kbps
Audio: 56kbps

File size: 147.7 MB

Download Teased On Deck

Freak Pussy Spread Butt Plug

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Pussy Stretching, Butt Plug, Fingering, Veggie Stuffing, Stockings, Pierced Pussy, Toys

Sex slave Abigail Dupree has been taken her pussy stretching to the next level of extreme. Her Master has her extended on a perch bondage device with her legs hoisted in the air from a stretcher bar that places her in just the right position to be stuffed with food and fucked at the pleasure of her Master. She was in pain from the bondage device while I stretched and explored her sensitive holes. Discipline is thus the foundation of mental adaptation, but initially has only a purely formal validity, purpose. In the course of training the elements of discipline are increasingly being targeted on internalization of rules and prohibitions, and to the personality of the slave. Mental adaptation aims at the gradual inner adaptation of the slave to the desired role model through rules and measures that gradually change reality and perception of reality and eliminate or replace old realities over the long term. Mental adaptation is based on rules, prohibitions, controls of discipline, but go.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps

File size: 918.2 MB

Download Freak Pussy Spread Butt Plug

Abigail Dupree - Inner circle 50

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Blowjob, Vibrator, Dildo, Caning, Zapper

"In the circle" is a metaphor for being in the zone, while being in a Master⁄slave BDSM relationship in private as well as in worldwide public view that has had legal ramifications. The underworld payment for such bravery and honesty extends far and wide... Thank you! If your not inner circle with your BDSM, then your either vanilla. trying too hard or you just do not know the right people. Slave Abigail has been inner circle for a few years now, as if you could not tell... Her service has been exceptional, but you can only tell by the videos that have been published on the regular web. There has been many more sessions that are forbidden or have been banned to be documented on regular web and not just by her Master... This video is pun intended, as close to the inner circle as possible without interfering with protocol. So please enjoy this vanilla video, the lighter side of BDSM. Regular kink is fun, but if you want the real stuff, then you may know what to do Now.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Abigail Dupree - Inner circle 50

Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms

Our hot and young Rose Red Tyrell, obedient bdsm sex slave, is still in the dungeon here. We definitely want to see if she can endure more rough anal sex. This time around, the sybian fucking machine is drilled on the floor and she's kept on with cuffs around her wrists and ankles down by her sides. Our Rose finally meets her Master again with a flip of a switch and the constant vibration of the sybian. Red struggles immediately to contain herself from all the orgasms it's causing. Her Master pushes her hips down, her pressed clit pulsed with intense vibrations, making her ride it. He chokes her a bit. That usually makes his sluts cum harder. She's doing well so far in her slave training.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms

Super bondage, domination and torture for horny girl part 1

Horny girl in orange blouse, in black panties, with beautiful body and with hot little ass plus big man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and torture for sexy slavegil with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5908kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for horny girl part 1

Newbie Knockout - Shae Celestine

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.

Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.

She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Newbie Knockout - Shae Celestine

Morgan Rodriguez Stuck in a Torment Device - HD 720p

Morgan is held captive in a medieval torment instrument. She looks cute at first but that's the only cute thing about this clip. Ridge is totally dominating her and fucking her brutally with his hard cock!

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps

File size: 723.6 MB

Download Morgan Rodriguez Stuck in a Torment Device - HD 720p

Little Caprice - Posture Fiddle troubles

The awesome Little Caprice is back! Locked in a chastity belt, of course, she is way too naughty to go without some protective device. She wondered what would happen to her this time, and she soon found out. She was locked in the custom made Posture Fiddle! This rigid fiddle with a tall posture collar is very harsh. It is impossible to move at all, and Caprice was clearly hoping she wouldn't be in this device for very long. But it only got worse: her ankles were padlocked together with very heavy ankle cuffs. And she was chained to a post. When she tried to complain, a ballgag was added, much to her surprise. Don't miss this incredible update, it is Little Caprice in unforgiving metal bondage, it really doesn't get much better than this!

Duration: 4:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 348.2 MB

Download Little Caprice - Posture Fiddle troubles

Safira on the Rack

Safira gets tied up on "The Rack" at Lydia's dungeon... I wonder what she did that was so naughty for Lydia to do that! Doesn't matter really does it? Safira looks so vulnerable! Does Lydia have other plans besides hanging Safira up for a spell? You'll just have to see for yourselves! Check out the photos and video!!!

Duration: 8:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 98.4 MB

Download Safira on the Rack

Busty Asian Mia Li Shackled To Sybian And Throatboarded

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Every time Mia Li shows up, she always gives it her all. She does not hold back, throwing herself into every scene with every fiber of her being. Her dedication to the dick is undeniable and to be appreciated. Today we have a treat in store for our muscular cock slut. Today she gets to suck dick while cumming her brains out, Sexuallybroken style.
Bound down in in a custom made wooden bondage device that shackled her tight pussy directly onto a sybian, Mia is in for the ride of her life. The sybian is a sexual thunderbolt between her legs, she will be so busy cumming that she will not be able to recall her own name. The facefucking is only going to add to the challenge. Multitasking while cumming like a banshee is no easy matter, but today is not meant to be easy.
One after the other the hard dick steps up and takes Mias face hole. She is quite quickly transformed into a drooling mess, cumming and shrieking and then cumming some more. All the while the cocks are training out her th.

Duration: 10:59
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1342kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 118.0 MB

Download Busty Asian Mia Li Shackled To Sybian And Throatboarded

Wenona on the Cross Mollie

Wenona comes back and gets it good on the Cross Mollie! As you already know, Lydia has other ideas of what to do after Wenona gets trapped and strapped by Gord! Oh, there are a few surprises along the way too... Check out the pictures and video to see what all the fuss is about the Cross Mollie!

Duration: 13:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3518kbps

File size: 362.6 MB

Download Wenona on the Cross Mollie

Asian Fuck Doll Kalina Ryu Shackled Down Blindfolded

Studio: Sexuallybroken

We couldnt help ourselves. We had to have her back. And if you have ever seen the legendary Asian fuck doll go at it, you would understand why. Kalina Ryu is unstoppable. She devours men. She just laughs at the dick you throw at her. She can not be sexually broken, we realized that long ago. These days, we are content with just fucking her until we get winded.
The bondage is just to give us a fighting chance. We will still lose of course, but anything to give us an edge. Bent over in half and shackled to a wooden post with her flawless ass jutting out, Kalina is ready to do. A blindfold cuts off all vision, reducing her to nothing but a mouth and pussy. She loves it of course. Kalina was born to be a cheerful bag of holes. A bag of holes that destroys men. Here goes nothing.
We tag team back and forth, taking whichever end we so desire. The strict metal shackles keep her wrists and neck firmly in place. She can not escape or dodge the dick. All she can do is take what we dish out..

Duration: 16:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1333kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 179.4 MB

Download Asian Fuck Doll Kalina Ryu Shackled Down Blindfolded

I Pet, Tape, Gag, and Excercise for My Safa Pet - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Safa stands neck roped with her wrists tied separately behind her back. It's not long before I arrive to play with my new pet. I clasp one hand over her mouth as I grope her and slap her ass. I then grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. After I tire of playing with her I vetwrap and tape her wrists to her upper arms. I untie her other arm and it gets the same treatment. I untie her neck rope and put her in a chair. I then vetwrap and tape her ankles to her thighs. A gag is next. Safa pet is harness ball gagged tightly. I grope her a bit more before I strap a make shift collar around her neck. I manhandle her a bit more before I leave her. The clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 908.4 MB

Download I Pet, Tape, Gag, and Excercise for My Safa Pet - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Tight bondage, domination and hogtie for very beautiful girl Full HD 1080p

Beautiful brunette with small naked tits, with naked ass and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black jeans. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, pussy, ass, boobs and belly on the floor. Black mask on her head. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3546kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and hogtie for very beautiful girl Full HD 1080p

Super bondage, torture and strappado for beautiful brunette

Beautiful brunette in green blouse, in black pants, with sexy boobs and with wet shaved pussy plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits, pussy, ass and belly on the floor. Clothespins on her pussy lips. He fucks her mouth and naked pussy with big didloi. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for horny bitch with naked body in the large room.

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5503kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, torture and strappado for beautiful brunette

Captive Fantasy

Christina Carter loves the damsel-in-distress role. In Captive Fantasy she has her lover act out her secret desire of being taken against her will, thrown in a vehicle's trunk and taken to a secret place where she will be used and played with by her captor. She's not getting out of this one until she makes him cum. Doesn't everyone like a little role-play in their life, Christina just likes to take it to the next level. This clip contains: Role-play, rope bondage, humiliation, squirting, fingering, groping, oral sex, blowjob, over the shoulder carry and sleepy play.

Duration: 29:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 441.6 MB

Download Captive Fantasy

Sadie Taking Her Toll

Genres: Torture, Bdsm, Punishment

Big older master domination, slave girl Sadie extreme gags and bondage on sofa action!

Duration: 13:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1937kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 213.6 MB

Download Sadie Taking Her Toll

Lola - helpless warrior girl

Lola! She is so funny, thinking the RigidSpreader Jo-2 is a futuristic weapon of some kind. Locked in nothing but a heavy custom collar, she does some classical poses, with this device, turning it into a bow, a bat'leth, or an axe. Very fierce, but after about 10 minutes of this we had seen enough and locked Lola into the device, the way it is supposed to be used. Turning this wild red head into a helpless nude slave, unable to struggle, is much more fun than any pretend warrior stuff. Of course, Lola protested she wasn't done playing around, but we quickly stopped that using a huge ballgag with a locking chin stap, which muffled all sounds from our nude helpless warrior girl.

Duration: 4:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps

File size: 384.4 MB

Download Lola - helpless warrior girl

Throwback: Hair Brushing

The Bondage Life Throwback Video Vault brings you this special never before seen video! In this previously unseen video that was filmed long before Greyhounds head was shaved, she brushes her long, beautiful waist length hair and also gives you several great shots of her original green jeweled butt plug! This is one great throwback video that all fans of Greyhound don't want to miss!

Duration: 8:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 942kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 71.8 MB

Download Throwback: Hair Brushing

Shutter bed

As Told by Serene I had a very weird dream the other night. I had an out of body experience where I could see myself sleeping in the middle of nowhere on a rickety old dirty bed wearing a beautiful satin nighty. A man appeared dressed in a white dirty lab coat. He starts groping and manhandling my limp body.

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8004kbps

File size: 671.1 MB

Download Shutter bed

Darling Chick Wrapped

Darling is a pretty tough girl... She can do just about anything around here. But when Gord overhears her saying that the "Chick Wrapper" looks like an easy thing to ride out, Gord decides to force her into it for a double dose of shrink wrapping. Lydia mentions the Tenz units, so they decided to add a few more tricks to reassure Darling doesn't brag about how "easy" these machines are... You'd better breathe properly, Darling... This is going to be a tough lesson to learn!

Duration: 13:47
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 313.1 MB

Download Darling Chick Wrapped

Colette - Aubrey Star - Domination Part III

Aubrey loves her tennis lessons, purely because she fantasises about fucking her sexy tennis coach. Today her parents aren't home, and it's the perfect time to tell him exactly how she feels. She hasn't been wearing panties for her lessons to try and get his attention and now he can't resist her any longer. She sucks his cock right there on the tennis court, and before she knows it, he is taking her hard from behind!

Duration: 16:52
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 3377kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 437.7 MB

Download Colette - Aubrey Star - Domination Part III

Rosie Hogtied Table - Scene 2 - HD 720p

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With her makeup running down her face, Rosie waits for me bound and gagged in the chair. I return with a cock gag and after removing her cleave gag, I attempt to gag her with it. She has a gag reflex, but I try several more times. This reaffirms my earlier thought that a gag training session will be needed soon. I quickly try and bind her tits, but I decide to abandon this idea as they are not taking, but I will try again in a future session. I end up gagging her with a small ring gag. I get more rope and tie her lower legs, before binding her elbows and then cinching her arms securely to her body. I finally then pick her up and place her face down on the table. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rosie Hogtied Table - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Marina Angel & Esmi Lee

Teen sex slave Marina Angel is a world-class submissive, and if this scene is any indication of what level of depravity Marina will someday achieve, her future as a famous BDSM babe is secure! With her little hardbody shackled and her wrists and ankles bound together, her nipples are pumped up while Mistress Esmi and Master Bruno take turns flogging her sweet pink pussy with different whips, but this is just the appetizer! Next, her cunt is lubed and fingerfucked hard by Esmi and Bruno while he also whips her tits at the same time. A clothespin zipper is applied to her beef curtains and then she is fucked to submission by Bruno while Esmi humps her face. Bruno shocks Marina's pussy with a cattle prod while Esmi counts down Marina's orgasm. Marina deepthroats him and then he gives her pussy another pounding in missionary, reverse cowgirl and spoon positions. Bruno blows a huge load on to Marina's face and Esmi scoops it up and stuffs it into Marina's mouth until she swallows every drop.

Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Marina Angel & Esmi Lee

Tight bondage, hogtie and domination for beautiful sexy blonde Full HD 1080p

Very sexy blonde in pink clothes, with big boobs, with hot ass and with beautiful body plus big man in black t-shirt. Her strippe. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the table. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and hogtie for a horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 26:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4644kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Tight bondage, hogtie and domination for beautiful sexy blonde Full HD 1080p

Bondage, spanking, strappado and torture for horny bitch part 2

Beautiful brunette with naked small tits, with naked shaved pussy, with little ass and with naked sexy body plus big man. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. He fucks her with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie, spanking and torture for horny bitch with naked rbeast in the large room.

Duration: 29:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2986kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Bondage, spanking, strappado and torture for horny bitch part 2

Rain Degrey

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive. Every time she shifts her weight, even a little, the entire apparatus tugs on her tits and cunt. The vibrator that is pressed firmly against her clit makes it one hell of a challenge to hold still, too. Eventually it is impossible to tell if she is screaming out in pain, pleasure or a just the intense combination of the two.

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 788.5 MB

Download Rain Degrey

Noa - impaled

Noa is back! We just knew this teen cutie would be too curious to stay away for long! And this time, we are taking it a big step further by giving her the One Bar Prison challenge! Slender Noa has a nice thigh gap, so she is perfect for our One Bar Prison with the missile head dildo. On her cute high heels, there is absolutely no escape for her, not even a chance. She can't lift herself up to get enough height to escape, even though her hands and feet are not bound, this is still a bondage device. A 19-year old girl impaled on a heavy metal dildo! Noa certainly is gathering new experiences fast!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11684kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

Download Noa - impaled

Erin Sinclair Forced Exercise

Erin Sinclair returns, just imagine for a bit of forced exercise! Lydia has all the accoutrements at the ready and boy, is Erin ready to go! She's even smiling! That's because she loves being put through the paces around here! Let's see if Erin can keep up with the speed that Lydia chooses for her to run along at! Plus, there will be a bit of electricity to deal with!

Duration: 9:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1247kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 90.7 MB

Download Erin Sinclair Forced Exercise

Back