Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Ash's Star

Ash is getting pretty worn out already, between her caned ass and tormentd thighs she's been through a lot. But that doesn't stop Alebeard from taking his single tail to her small firm tits and rubbery nipples. Or keep him from giving her a hard pussy spanking with his hand.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1663kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 152.3 MB

Download Ash's Star

Simone Sonay roughy fucked by black cock

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Bound in a classic fuck me position on the leather couch with her legs spread open wide, Simone is completely vulnerable, totally exposed. She is going nowhere. Her pink pussy is like a bullseye for the dicking down she is about to receive. 10 inches of black thunder by the name of Jack Hammer walks right up and makes himself at home. He sinks in balls deep to the hilt and Simone';;s eyes roll straight up into the back of her head. She cums almost immediately. This is going to be her entire world-an owned fuckpuppet that cums over and over.

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6781kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 778.4 MB

Download Simone Sonay roughy fucked by black cock

Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

They come to us not knowing where their place is in life. And we, through the miracles of modern medicine and old-school BDSM, change all of that.

Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

Outdoor Leather Bondage - Rachel - HD 720p

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel now struggles while hogtied. The Vigilante returns with more chain and connects her head harness to her ankles. He leaves her in the hot sun once again. By now she is filthy and the mixture of drool and dirt has combined to form mud on her chin and around her gag. The man returns with Rachel's own riding crop. He rolls her onto her side and starts cropping her tits. He steps on her to keep her in place and continues. Rachel yelps through her gag as her tits are slapped over and over with the crop. He gives her ass a few whacks as well, before leaving her yet again. He returns and asks if she's ready to be his ponygirl now and it seems she is. He lets her partway out of her bondage and stands her up. Rachel hobbles away as he leads her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 734.0 MB

Download Outdoor Leather Bondage - Rachel - HD 720p

Innocent Eveline Delay Tied Up and Vibed - HD 720p

Eveline is such a beautiful innocent looking girl. But this guy treats her like dirt. He is a rough as he can be, and ties her completely up with a rope. Then when she almost can't move anymore, he gets his vibe machine. With that he tries to give her a hard orgasm. Watch to see how it ends with our sweet Eveline.

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 750.2 MB

Download Innocent Eveline Delay Tied Up and Vibed - HD 720p

Caddy's Challenges part 2

Caddy will never give her Dom an easy read...there's something about her that always leaves one guessing where she really stands...that's not exactly submissive...never the less, she enjoys tough bondage and sincere play...and she is very fun to play with if you can essentially ignore her...her giggling, her nervous twitching...then again, you just have to tune those things out so that you don't miss her expressions of pleasure and displeasure...they can be awe inspiring...Her tight body is something to see as it squirms and convulses...and after playing with Caddy, even her giggling and nervous twitching just become another expression of her state of mind...but I did enjoy paying them no heed...it inspired me to a new level of depravity...indulging the power of having my way with a tiny, feminine, adorable woman who is doing her best to affect me with her reactions...this update is full of tight bondage and hard play...enjoy.

Format: m4v
Duration: 11:09
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1488kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 130.3 MB

Download Caddy's Challenges part 2

Rose Red Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms with the Sybian and Rough

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Rose Red
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Toys

Our Rose finally meets her Master again with a flip of a switch and the constant vibration of the sybian. Red struggles immediately to contain herself from all the orgasms it's causing. Her Master pushes her hips down, her pressed clit pulsed with intense vibrations, making her ride it. He chokes her a bit.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rose Red Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms with the Sybian and Rough

NewSensations - Vanna Bardot Learns To Magic Words

Vanna's husband felt she needed some lessons to be refreshed and suitor James is the one he knows will give Vanna the lessons to learn the magic words like "yes Sir" and "thank You". James begins his teachings with paddles, handcuffs and other kinky toys to get Vanna in the accepting mood before she can get the hard dick she is begging for. Vanna unleashes her inner slut and takes his meat on all fours on the floor, loving every thrust of cock her pussy is in need of and strokes out the load she has been craving.

Duration: 26:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8759kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download NewSensations - Vanna Bardot Learns To Magic Words

Mira - vibrated

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Cute teen Mira is back! Remember her sybian adventure? We loved vibrating her, her reactions are so pure, she can't stop herself. So we built a new small frame for her, this time she can lie down on her back, her wrists locked to the metal pipes. Her legs are chained high up in the air, allowing the magic wand free access to her pussy. All we have to do is turn up the speed and watch Mira drift off again! Metal bondage orgasms are so much fun!

Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 580.4 MB

Download Mira - vibrated

The Boss Mad When You Work For a Zip Tie Company - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Rin works for a company that manufacturers cable ties or Zip ties, as they are commonly called. She pissed off a major customer and that pissed off her boss. Now, because of the lost business, He now has a surplus of zip ties. What to use them for... He decides that Rin Ziptied in an uncomfortable position for the day will teach her a lesson. The clip starts with Rin being lead into the warehouse. Her wrists already have been bound with the cruel nylon straps. She is spanked a few times before he connects her wrists to an overhead hoist and forces her into a strappado. He is soon zipping up her legs. She ends up with 9 on her legs. He takes off her fashionable scarf and cleave gags her with it to at least muffle her protests a bit. Then more zip ties. He adds a few above and below her tits... Then he welds her elbows and forearms together with the zips. He then goes back to her legs. This time he uses smaller zip ties to cinch the larger ones, making them even tighter. To make her a .

Duration: 29:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Boss Mad When You Work For a Zip Tie Company - Scene 1 - HD 720p

The Sports Gear Exposé

This chunk of gym equipment Serena bought, way back whenever, has since stood unused. Now, we know what to do with it. We grab Lydia (who just happens to be handy) and allow her to choose her own nipple clamps from the plethora of diabolical nipple knobblers in Serena's play box. Tentatively, she experiments and selects the ones she feels are going to be the least traumatic. She is cocooned and strapped, and, when she is thoroughly boondoggled and totally helpless, we began the final set-up of our dastardly plot. The only thing between Lydia and two very painful nipples is the strength of her jaw. Sooner or later her jaw will tire...

Duration: 7:16
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 51.2 MB

Download The Sports Gear Exposé

Manipulating Her part 3

While looking up at me with those big brown eyes, Natalie asked me for direction...I told her to just be herself...I dont need anything else from her...She's been here before and knows my plan to bind and use her for my enjoyment...The bondage is tight, at times, back breaking and very strict...Her pussy begins to swell from the pleasure she gets from the vibrator and I focus my efforts...manipulating pleasure into displeasure brings me pleasure

Duration: 13:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2975kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 313.8 MB

Download Manipulating Her part 3

Stefania 700 - Part 3

Genres: barefoot, Brunettes, crotchrope, feet and toes bondage, feet toes, hogtied, nude

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... I use a lot of rope when I hogtie Stefania. Her feet and toes are thoroughly tied and I rope gag is added. The rope I tied into her hair in the beginning is tied off to her feet. I leave her to endure her bondage. Stefania has done a good job up until this point, but it's not long before she is in agony. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get another view and see how tight her crotchrope is. At the end of the vid, you get to see her reactions as I cut her free.

Duration: 16:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 365.9 MB

Download Stefania 700 - Part 3

Former Romanian Gymnast, Bound, Throat Fucked

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Welcome back 5 time National Romanian Gymnast Champion Lea Lexis to Sexually Broken. This hard bodied, beautiful blond has the sexiest accent we have ever heard.

Lea starts clothed in a hot skin tight dress; waiting in her high heels. A quick glance is all you need to see how strong and fit this girl is. Years and years of Gymnastics training has left Lea with an amazing body. We command her to come forward and get on her knees. She is told to close her eyes and open her mouth.

We can think of nothing hotter right this second then face fucking a 5 time National Romanian Gymnastics Champion We abuse her mouth with cock. We are relentless. Sexually Broken brings you the hottest, roughest bound blow jobs on the net!

After a surviving a brutal skull fucking, we strip our sexy gymnast to the waist and bind her perfect natural breast so tight. Little moans of pain whimper from Lea, as the breasts get wrapped tighter and tighter, making her huge nipple get massively erect! We clamp .

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5613kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 821.5 MB

Download Former Romanian Gymnast, Bound, Throat Fucked

Block HardLabor

Bondage Life presents: Hard Labor for Greyhound! Before our little creatures gets tasked with a little hard labor she kneels obediently on the deck and gets her head shaved, then with her head shaving complete she is finally put to work moving heavy wooden blocks. Watch as a beautifully naked Greyhound lifts the heavy wood blocks and moves them from one side of the deck to the other then move them back again, then with her arms aching and tired she is made to hold one of the heavy wooden blocks while she stands in place then is made to lift it above her head and hold it there in this great hard labor stream!

Duration: 23:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2069kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 362.6 MB

Download Block HardLabor

Busty cock slut shackled down

Today Bella Rossi is here to be destroyed by dick in all live action, no mercy, no stops, no faking. Just hard bondage, hard cock and massive multiple orgasms. Only the very toughest can take what a live BaRS show entails. Bella can take it.

We start off with tying this hungry cock slut to a chair before introducing the dick straight in her eager mouth hole. She dives on it like it is her last meal. The warm up picks up pace before we untie her from the chair and shift her down to her knees.

A custom made wooden bondage device is quickly built around Bella, turning her into a piece of handy human furniture. The wood keeps her firmly in place right at dick height and we make full use of that fact. The vibrator drilled in place between her thighs keeps the orgasms flowing.

The drool pours down out of her well used mouth as her eyes glaze over. This is her new lot in life. We have more holes to conquer and add a rock and neck rope to the bondage so that Bella plunges deeper into.

Duration: 26:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Busty cock slut shackled down

Milfs In Bondage Scene 2

All sexed up after volume one, and she's back for more. More bondage, more ropes, more gags. Hot curvy and horny MILFs who get off on bondage, the tighter the better. If you liked MILFs In Bondage, you're gonna love MILFs In Bondage # 2.

Duration: 1:04:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 970.6 MB

Download Milfs In Bondage Scene 2

Cherry Torn & Sophie Monroe

Release Year: 2019

he trap has been set, Jett Black's formidable powers of intuition told her that Cherry Freedom would be resistant to her plans to secure the ray gun blueprint. Like a baby reaching for candy, Cherry falls for the ploy hook, line and sinker. Unbeknownst the her however, Jett's real mission is the secure The Ring. Once she incites Cherry into physical combat, she breaks out her electro-prod sending her prey into convulsions. With our disabled, she finds herself in a sure predicament as Jett begins to pump her for info on the whereabouts of the power ring. How will this story unfold? Stay tuned for the conclusion next week

Duration: 28:53
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 216.7 MB

Download Cherry Torn & Sophie Monroe

Keira Lavelle - metal maid

We received some requests for more maid training! The metal serving tray is perfect for new slaves to get used to their restraints. It is hard to walk with a lot of metal locked onto your body, and balancing some at the same time makes sure the girls pay extra attention to their posture. We locked a super tight metal waist band onto new girl Keira Lavelle. It was so tight she said it felt like a corset. Her hands locked behind her back, collared, and ballgagged, Keira now had to try to move around with two cups on the metal serving tray. Not so easy, but she did very well!

Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12456kbps

File size: 414.3 MB

Download Keira Lavelle - metal maid

A Walk In The Yard

Bondage Life takes it's weekly trip back into the vault, this time showcasing your favorite little creatures Dominant side! Normally on the receiving end of the bondage and torture, Greyhound shows off her Dominant side in this fun throwback stream, watch as she tortures and torments a helpless Brynlee Nelson, with the helpless Brynlee bound in tight rope bondage, Greyhound leads her submissive around the yard by her wrists, then grabs her by the hair and leads her around all while sadistically shocking her with e-stim zapper!

Duration: 7:36
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1564kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 93.9 MB

Download A Walk In The Yard

Born to Suffer

Poor CoxxAnn was just born to suffer at our hands, we almost locked her in the basement and kept her! Watch as we clamp her pussy lips, and tits and then try to whip them off. Followed by her getting a solid paddling while being fucked by the handle of another paddle!

Duration: 10:01
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 395kbps

File size: 41.0 MB

Download Born to Suffer

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p

The next morning, Rachel is led out of the barn. She is in a strict posture collar. Her arms are strictly bound with leather straps, as well as her ankles. The Vigilante pulls her along by a chain locked to her collar. Withe her legs bound, Rachel has no choice but to hop to where ever he decides. After a bit, they stop, but it's only so he can smack her ass and grope her. He then continues on. They finally make it to their destination. Rachel is manhandled and spanked again, before the man walks away. She decides that trying to hop away is not a good idea, and instead tries to catch her breath. The Vigilante returns and removes the tight straps binding her arms. He replaces them with a full leather armbinder. Leather straps are then used to bind her legs more securely. Rachel is put on her knees and the Vigilante blindfolds her and gags her with a ball-panel harness gag. The man walks away again, leaving Rachel on her knees.

Duration: 13:27

File size: 603.1 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p

A Sore Jaw and Vagina for Nyxon - Scene 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave nyxon to struggle for a while while frogtied and still harness ballgagged. I return after a while and put her on her knees. I tie her off overhead so she's forced to stay that way. I remove the harness ballgag shortly after. Next, I start snipping away her pantyhose. I was going to hood her with them, but I completely shred them as I snip and rip them off her body. She gets mad as I pull the nylon out from under her crotchrope, and I decide it's definitely time for her to be gagged again. I cleave gag her with vetwrap and black tape. I add more black tape making another harness style gag. I leave her once again. She can't really do much, but whimper at this point. After a while, I return again. I make little nooses for her nipples and then pull them tight. nyxon is left to drool and whimper for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 390.5 MB

Download A Sore Jaw and Vagina for Nyxon - Scene 2

Teacher College Public Humiliation & Spanking (Kati

Knelt pardon begging in the presence of her female sudent is so disgracing that the teacher turns red in her face. But this is not the worst punishment she is destined for getting in the head's office. The head and the female student give her a double over-the-knee spanking lesson. Then, she unexpectedly cums while being on the male knees and getting slapped by the fem spanker. Oh my God!

Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1369kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 214.4 MB

Download Teacher College Public Humiliation & Spanking (Kati

Beaten in the Basement part 1

Part 1 of 2 featuring: Madison Goode- Beaten in the basement. Remastered for much better viewing quality. Madison Goode is such a joy to torment. We took her down to see our basement and well, some things happened and there were perhaps some tears, and screams and a pink cunt smeared with so much icy hot that nothing could help, but time.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1104x832, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps

File size: 353.6 MB

Download Beaten in the Basement part 1

Gina Gerson - Ball Gagged & DP'd

Cast: Gina Gerson
Genres: Hardcore, Threesome, Double Penetration, DP, Anal, Anal Play, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Cumshots, Ball Gag, Blowjob, Stockings

Russian porn starlet Gina looks like the innocent girl-next-door while out on what seems like an innocent date with David Perry, but once he introduces her to Master Yanick Shaft, the horny submissive slut in her comes out and what ensues is an epic House of Taboo 4K premium porn scene that will have all BDSM fans busting a load in no time. The blonde babe transform into the perfect slave girl as she changes into her sexy black leather outfit and gets down on her knees to take both Masters' cocks into her mouth for multidick sucking. Once blindfolded anything goes in any of her holes, and she gives a blowjob to one while taking the other in her shaved pussy or tight asshole. The once ball gagged, it's both dicks in her snatch and booty, and her Masters double penetrate her in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl until they cum all over her pretty face. It's an action packed hardcore MMF fetish threesome DP scene with a messy facial ending that you don't want to miss!

Duration: 25:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Gina Gerson - Ball Gagged & DP'd

Kitana Lure - BDSM Anal Master Always Gets His Way (2020)

Cast: Kitana Lure
Genres: BDSM, Anal

BDSM anal masters always get their way and Master Yanick Shaft gets submissive Kitana Lure's ass in every which way from spanking and whipping to deep anal insertion. The Russian brunette is handcuffed naked in a stark white room, awaiting her Master who walk in and starts whipping her right away. The whip conveniently has a glass dildo handle for the milf sex slave to suck on to prime it for her asshole. After deepthroat cock sucking, Master Yanick's shaft is now also ready to slip into her backdoor for hardcore anal sex. Watch Kitana get ass fucked in every position in ultra closeup detail until she gets a full dripping icicle cumload in and spilling out of her pretty mouth.

Duration: 29:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Kitana Lure - BDSM Anal Master Always Gets His Way (2020)

Melissa Mendini on the Metal

Very awkward! That's how Melissa would describe this predicament after today's shoot. And she is probably right. She stands in her heels with her legs cuffed to the sides of the One Bar Prison with the Metal attachment. She can't move at all! Although she can turn a little from side to side, she can't lift her pussy off the awkward metal triangle. Melissa felt like she was on display! We added the RigidStocks, even though that's not really necessary, but Melissa looks awesome in stocks (we know this from previous updates). We love creating nice metal statues from gorgeous and famous glamour girls. This is a work of art! So beautiful! Melissa wasn't nearly as impressed as we were.

Duration: 4:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10914kbps

File size: 346.8 MB

Download Melissa Mendini on the Metal

Vanessa R - metal reverse prayer

When cute young Vanessa was over from Finland to visit ChastityBabes, we just couldn't resist testing her flexibility. Those slender arms can go all the way together, and she can do a reverse prayer too! We just love fresh talent, and Vanessa is about as talented as they come. She did some metal elbow bondage tests, and an inescapable reverse prayer, all in her full chastity gear! That is very impressive for a young inexperienced girl like Vanessa! Don't miss this!

Duration: 4:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 426.1 MB

Download Vanessa R - metal reverse prayer

Adrianna Nicole -Fucking Utility Vehicle

Up and down she is pumped onto a large dildo. Lydia has placed a couple of electrodes on either side of Adrianna's juicy derriere for an added jolt. As she rides up and down on that slick cock the electrics give her a spanking sensation. Lydia drives all around the garden with Adrianna in tow. Don't you wish you had these two mowing your yard?

Duration: 8:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1727kbps

File size: 116.6 MB

Download Adrianna Nicole -Fucking Utility Vehicle

Darling Squat Fucked

Darling drops by and finds out what a delectable machine the Squat Fuck is... Yes, this machine has a reputation for satisfying the girls to no end! See, generally machines are built to thrust, but this one actually moves the chick onto the dildo... Darling has a great time with it. Just go look at the footage! You'll see... Pretty hot stuff!

Duration: 10:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 966kbps

File size: 82.6 MB

Download Darling Squat Fucked

Addie is Fucked!

As you know, some of our devices around here are very sexually challenging, hell, there are very few girls who can do most of the things we do around here... It may look easy, but think again! Well, Addie Juniper stopped by and had some difficulty with our equipment... No big deal, so, Lydia decided to give her a good old fashioned strap on fucking, before she sent her on her way! Enjoy!

Duration: 14:59
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps

File size: 105.6 MB

Download Addie is Fucked!

Abigail Dupree Cultipacker Ass Whipping

Farming equipment attachments have be utilized in kink for just as long as manufacturers have been making them for tractors. Here at the gallows, Master James makes good use of a cultipacker ring to bind this slave good and proper to give a good old fashioned ass whipping. Slave abigail has that perfect round ass that fits just right through that ring. She climbs the ladder to take some serious ass licks from Masters whip. Some grand ol fun was had, take a look.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

File size: 905.0 MB

Download Abigail Dupree Cultipacker Ass Whipping

Beautiful Laura Noiret Spanked and Vibed - HD 720p

In this update the beautiful brunette named Laura Noiret is getting bound, slapped, nipple clamped and vibed. Her long legs and petite figure looks damn sexy, especially when this girl tries to relax while getting spanked and vibed with a magic wand.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 734.1 MB

Download Beautiful Laura Noiret Spanked and Vibed - HD 720p

Massage therapy leads Regina Sparks to hardcode BDSM anal fucking

Cast: Regina Sparks
Genres: Anal, All Sex, Blowjob, BDSM, Bondage

In comes Masseuse Vince Carter that soon shows his true identity as Master once he sees how wet Regina's shaved pussy has gotten from his expert touch. He tests her submission by ass fingering and pussy fingering simultaneously to open up both her holes. Seeing that she's ready, he ties her wrists with ropes and presents his cock to her for deepthroat action.

Duration: 23:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Massage therapy leads Regina Sparks to hardcode BDSM anal fucking

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Scene 1 - Armani Knight - HD 720p

The party Girls are so easy to lure in. I easily talked her into letting me tie her wrists behind her back and then it was easy to take her to my hideout in the abandoned part of town. A petite Blue eyed Blond with Huge tits... She'll bring a fortune on the open market. I start by wrapping one arm around her neck and then I manhandle her with my other for a bit. I then tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead so she can't get away. I then grab more rope and start binding her legs. I end up tying 4 bands around her thighs. I add rope in 3 places below her knees. I then start slapping and groping her tits through her silky white blouse as she whines and moans. I slap her ass a few times and then make her turn in a circle for me. She's learning fast! I do tire of her questions and complaints though, so I strap a ballgag in her mouth so I can finish binding her in peace. I soon unbutton her blouse and we get a good look at her huge firm tits for the 1st time. I continue bi.

Duration: 25:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Scene 1 - Armani Knight - HD 720p

IR - Jessica

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The experiment was largely sexual in nature. Restraints are necessary due to the intensity of the procedure. Once Eden is locked down she begins to question her decision to sign up for the Jessica 3000 experiment. To be fair she hadn't done any research on what she'd be getting into.

The dick gag down her throat and the pear of anguish in her ass begins to give her an idea of what she is in for. The drool drips from her face and she's pulled by her asshole to the floor into a horrific squatting position. She nearly drowns in her own spit.

Each phase of the experiment gets worse. She's made to bend over and suck on a cock deep in her throat while she's fucked from behind. Her thumbs are pulled high above her while she's gagged and whipped.

The final phase of the experiment is where the real action happens. Large metal rods skewer her body through her ass and out her mouth. The drool and tears drain from her face. When the electric wires are attached our new Jessica 3000 begins.

Duration: 29:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download IR - Jessica

Outdoor Leather Bondage - Rachel - HD 720p

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel now struggles while hogtied. The Vigilante returns with more chain and connects her head harness to her ankles. He leaves her in the hot sun once again. By now she is filthy and the mixture of drool and dirt has combined to form mud on her chin and around her gag. The man returns with Rachel's own riding crop. He rolls her onto her side and starts cropping her tits. He steps on her to keep her in place and continues. Rachel yelps through her gag as her tits are slapped over and over with the crop. He gives her ass a few whacks as well, before leaving her yet again. He returns and asks if she's ready to be his ponygirl now and it seems she is. He lets her partway out of her bondage and stands her up. Rachel hobbles away as he leads her.

Duration: 16:20

File size: 734.0 MB

Download Outdoor Leather Bondage - Rachel - HD 720p

Izzy Delphine - wall orgasm

Wow, a lot of new things going on here! We now have a new wall, so we can attach various pipes, cuffs, and implements to it! We are also introducing a magic wand to make things a bit more interesting. It is adjustable in height with our own steel pipe system. And last but not least, we are introducing the cheerful and gorgeous Izzy Delphine as the first victim of this contraption! Izzy is locked to the wall by her wrists and ankles. Her waist is pushed forward by a back bar, and her heavy steel belt is attached to that bar. In this bent position, she can barely move, so she can't get away from the magic wand. Don't worry though, we let her go after a few nice orgasms in steel!

Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps

File size: 389.9 MB

Download Izzy Delphine - wall orgasm

Anastasia's Inverted Hogtie Fuck

Anastasia wanted to try getting off on the Inverted Hogtie Fucking Machine... Gord couldn't wait to strap her in for this ride. Take a closer look, because this machine is quite different from the others. Not many girls can pull it off! Anastasia is not your ordinary girl, so check it out and see what special treat we have for you here in both the video and photo sets! Enjoy yourselves...

Duration: 7:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2258kbps

File size: 132.7 MB

Download Anastasia's Inverted Hogtie Fuck

Back