Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Cruel Zipties for Cherry Doll - Part 3

Release Year: 2020
Genres: barefoot, Brunettes, cleave gag, crotchrope, electrical tape, zipties
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Cherry Doll is placed on an old wooden pallet. As she lays there, you can really see how tight the zipties are. I'm not done yet though. I add more ties to her feet and her big toes. I add a few more to her gag and around her forehead. They force her to look straight ahead. I sit back and watch her in her cruel inescapable bondage. She wants to struggle, but that just makes the nylon dig deeper. Her moans and yelps continue. I decide to roll her onto her side so I can get a different view. By the look on her face, I don't think she's comfortable. When I finally think she's learned her lesson, I squat down next to her. I grope her tits as I ask her if she wants to be released. I make her beg as I start to cut the ties off slowly. I grab her by her hair and remove her gag.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 382.3 MB

Download Cruel Zipties for Cherry Doll - Part 3

Pussy - Prison Strap

Cast: Pussy
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Pussy is a real piece of meat, you can tell by what she is willing to do to degrade herself for your pleasure, and how much pain she takes just to amuse you. For example, the bitch smokes but we don't let her have cigarettes. Occasionally, we will offer a cigarette if she will debase herself in some way, drinking piss or licking the toilet, things like that.
One time she begged for a cigarette and said she would crawl outside, in the snow (it is cold in Hell!) and shit in front of everyone in return for a cigarette. Now you may think that is just about her having a strong addiction, but she does not even smoke that much. She just needs to be utterly and totally degraded as much as possible.
And then there is pain and torture and for that, well, you will have to watch this bitch get worked over with the prison strap to see just how much she can take, all for your pleasure.
This is a side note, but one thing we loved about this cunthole was her absolute and unwaivering submission..

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9686kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pussy - Prison Strap

Greyhound In Self Bondage

In this blast from the past, our little creature tries out self bondage! With a pile of wonderful leather bondage gear spread out in front of her, Greyhounds imagination runs wild as she wonders what to try out first! After putting in her heavy steel butt plug and using a dildo to plug her worthless pussy, Greyhounds self bondage journey begins as she straps herself into a special leather harness and attached collar. With the harness tightly secured and her holes nicely plugged and filled our little Greyhound adds some sexy leather boots and a very stringent panel gag to her bondage! Not willing to stop there though, our little creature climbs into her bondage bed and secures her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed to complete her self bondage. Of course, no self bondage video would be complete without a little struggle and our poor little creature does just that as she realizes there is no way out!

Duration: 22:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 981kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 187.0 MB

Download Greyhound In Self Bondage

Jasmine Valley in From Tape to Tie

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Jasmine is wearing a blue top, black skirt and black pumps. She is bound by the wrists and ankles using duct tape and has a large white cloth ballgag stuffed in her mouth. Her kidnapper enters and continues to wrap her in duct tape, ensuring the goes nowhere. Her elbows are taped and her arms are then wrapped against her chest and back, above and below her breasts. Her legs are curled up into a hogtie and she is left to struggle on the floor.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:51
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 3906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 781.0 MB

Download Jasmine Valley in From Tape to Tie

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for hot latina girl part 2

Hot latina girl with naked shaved pussy, with naked small tits and with hot ass plus strong man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes. Clothespins on her nipples. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her sexy body. He fucsk her with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny model with naked ass in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4741kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for hot latina girl part 2

Liv Aguilera Rag Doll

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Liv Aguilera
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore

A couple of heavy weights pull her nipples toward the floor and there isn't a thing she can do about it. As Jack canes her thighs and ass she can't even express how much it hurts.

Duration: 50:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Liv Aguilera Rag Doll

Revelations part 2

Heidi isn't new to DungeonCorp, but this will be the first time that I get my hands on her. She's a pain slut that loves to be pushed, so push I will. Skip the warm up, skip the getting to know her body, let's just jump right in with the torture and pain. I've seen what she's capable of taking, so let the games begin. Pain isn't all that she get's today...imagine her crucified and begging God to help..

Duration: 11:27
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1506kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 134.9 MB

Download Revelations part 2

Rachel Adams - extreme metal hogtie

Of all the positions we can do with the RigidSpreader Jo-2, the 'hogtie' one is the most extreme, and there are actually not that many girls who can do it. Of course, talented bondage star Rachel Adams is one of the girls who is tough enough to get into this position and maintain it for a long time. We even locked her in a super tight Carrara face mask, pulling her head back to the RigidSpreader with a chain. This requires a lot of focus, keeping the right angle at the wrists and ankles, head up, stomach muscles tensed. Rachel is such a trooper! She wasn't able to move much, but she suffered beautifully through this extreme metal hogtie! Rachel Adams always loves a challenge!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14574kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 434.5 MB

Download Rachel Adams - extreme metal hogtie

New Years Bonus Self Tie

I promised you more in my self bondage series. And, the holidays was a perfect time to hone my producing skills. I am still amazed at how many more things I have to think about than I did before, when I am producing my own content. For this set, I thought my gold shiny minidress, green shiny elf hat, thigh high nude stockings and panties would be a great festive place to start. I struggled to figure out the rope and how to tie myself, so I had to work on this several times, before I filmed this take. I decided to go with a traditional ball tie with rope. Johnny was pleasantly surprised to see that I even worked the rope around my neck and to my knees. The leather wrist cuffs aided my in being able to secure my wrists underneath my knees. And, of course, what is bondage without a sultry gag? I settle on a gold ball gag to complete the predicament. I hope you enjoy watching me struggle in front of the Christmas tree in my shiny, festive, tangled in rope duds. You're welcome! ;)

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 355.0 MB

Download New Years Bonus Self Tie

Elle Bullwhip Hell

Studio: BrutalMaster
Genres: Bdsm

Elle has been to Hell! before of course. You know her as a piece-of-shit cunthole who craves abuse almost as much as she craves attention. To a pig like Elle, ANY attention is good attention even if it is incredibly painful, demeaning, degrading, are humiliating. Of course, we manage to hit all those themes and much more in this dungeon episode.

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 296.4 MB

Download Elle Bullwhip Hell

Slut Adjustments part 2

Although a slut with spunk and inner desire often has the natural means to enjoy sex, they may equally lack the submission to please the most demanding of sexual partners...Amara's boyfriend hasn't been incredibly impressed with her urge to serve him sexually, although she is very sexual and motivated to please her own needs, she often does not service him as he would like. Feenix has an afternoon with Amara, to make an impression upon her of what her sluttiness should look like...She is made to strip and shackled in steel cuffs, she is directed with explicit instructions...Feenix lays down the law and spends the rest of the day it with helplessness, pleasure and pain...Amara truly only needed a small move to find her proper direction, and perhaps it is Amara's boyfriend who does not know how to dominate her...But he can use this video as a reference to figure her out...we are always glad to help

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1278kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 189.3 MB

Download Slut Adjustments part 2

Ashli Orion pushed to the edge, Deep throated

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

We take her to her knees, frog tie then pull her up to balance, the stress on her wrist is brutal. We then attack her throat with hard cock. A catastrophic skull fucking that send Simon into subspace. Rough deep throating at its best, our 40 year old hottie struggles as her throat is fucked like a pussy.
in the hardest Category 5 suspension there is, the wrist suspension..

Duration: 20:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5618kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 164.9 MB

Download Ashli Orion pushed to the edge, Deep throated

Secretary Hogtied Secretary Swept Away

Cast: Serene Isley

Serene runs into her office and grabs a phone, she's seen a man in her building and she thinks he might be on her tail. He strolls in after her casually with rope shoved into his back pockets. Seeing her heels under the desk he casually unplugs her phone cord and pulls her roughly up from underneath the desk. Grabbing her wrists and pulling them up sharply and binding them tightly together. Her elbows are cruelly bound together next with more rope and the man finally has her enough at his mercy that he feels comfortable gagging her. He finds some pantyhose in her desk that she's worn and run and shoves them roughly into her mouth. Taking a roll of microfoam he then wraps her head sealing the worn pantyhose onto her tongue. With her properly silenced another rope is then bound tightly around her forearms. Shoving her roughly onto the ground the man next binds her legs together pulling rope first around her calves and then snaking the same rope down to her ankles. Serene strugg.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps

Download Secretary Hogtied Secretary Swept Away

Super bondage, torture and spanking for sexy hot blonde part 1

Release Year: 2019

Very hot blonde in black panties, with big boobs and with beautiful body plus big man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Big red ball in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for sexy model with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 26:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5140kbps
Audio: 88kbps

Download Super bondage, torture and spanking for sexy hot blonde part 1

Corn Cob Cunt Sophie Ryan

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Sophie Ryan, Master A
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Master A has really gotten into the vibe at the farm and Sophie Ryan is just along for the ride now. He has access to all kinds of toys, but today he has decided to be as authentic as possible. He wants to make her feel dirtier than a few dildos can so he formulates a new plan. He has a bit of his latest harvest left over that he was just going to toss aside, but instead he decides to just stick it in the trash. Without a bin, this little slut will have to do. Having corn and carrots shoved up her cunt is an entirely new sensation, and the fact that it makes her cum proves to both of them that she only cares about having her holes filled.

Duration: 51:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 575.4 MB

Download Corn Cob Cunt Sophie Ryan

My Husband's Loving Hand

Her bathing interrupted command "stand up" as he enters the room. He begins with a slow hand spanking , she obediently bent in the bath. Then we hear her screams and cries when his hand is replaced carpet beater . He is excited by the warm buttocks wife and uses her mouth , plunging his cock into it . After that, he enjoys her pain further. Putting it in the corner , it changes the color of her own hand problem from pink to reddish purple . When he chooses the rod for further spanking , she cries and begs him to forgive her . He uses her mouth again , and then , having received satisfaction , yet takes up the rod . Wife whimpers and trembles with the touch of a rod to her buttocks . But despite her pleas , he still gets her a dozen strokes.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 841.3 MB

Download My Husband's Loving Hand

Kerry in the Heavy Stork

We have done some stork (or scavenger's ) devices in the past, but in a true MetalBondage fashion, we needed to upgrade it a little bit with some heavier steel. And more spikes! More spikes are always good. Cute girl Kerry just happened to be around so she was the first one to be locked in this extremely heavy contraption. There was absolutely no way for her to move (at all). All she could do is sit there. Which is not easy in a chastity belt either. We even added a ballgag, Kerry was completely helpless! She loves it, don't worry. It was a very frustrating and HEAVY experience, according to Kerry, who has already contacted us to come back for more extreme immobilization soon! She is so awesome!

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12657kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

Download Kerry in the Heavy Stork

Better Than Your Boyfriend - Barbie and Mandy Flores - Full HD 1080p

Mandy is having an office party at her house. She is looking at her shy coworker who is sitting by herself. Mandy walks up to her confronts her about checking her out. "I saw you checking me out, I didn't know you were into girls" Barbie has a boyfriend and nervously rejects Mandy's claim. Mandy brings up Barbie's sex life. "That your boyfriend over there?...he looks pretty boring..does he give it to you rough?" Barbie says her boyfriend is scared of being too rough with her, and that he doesn't do anything exciting. Mandy moves her hand up Barbies dress.. "Exciting, like start playing with you when no one's looking?" She's rubbing Barbie's pussy and Barbie enjoys it. Mandy takes Barbie's hand and leads her to her room, she wants to show her something... They walk in and Mandy starts fondling, kissing and then fingering Barbie. "Wow, you are really wet!" Mandy puts her hand over Barbie's mouth for being too loud, someone will walk in. She handgags her tight and continues to finger. Ma.

Duration: 8:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 730.8 MB

Download Better Than Your Boyfriend - Barbie and Mandy Flores - Full HD 1080p

After Pleasure...

Ash's pussy is big, red and swollen but Alebeard is feeling generous. He's going to let Ash have an orgasm or two, and with the hitachi wand that's exactly what she gets. Of course after her pleasure comes the pain, and we clamp her pussy lips shut for being such a filthy whore.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1678kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 137.1 MB

Download After Pleasure...

Huge tits, Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged!

Plain Jayne is a waitress in an upscale Hooters where she makes a ton of money, and I'm the manager. Jayne has repeatedly been late to work and is often not wearing the proper uniform. Today instead of reporting to the restaurant she was instructed to come to my apartment for disciplinary measures. Jayne enters my apartment and is ordered up against the wall, almost as if shes being frisked and arrested, so her uniform and appearance can be inspected. Shes ordered to spread her legs... She doesn't listen as usual, so her ass is slapped several times until she complies. Once again she is wearing the wrong kind of pantyhose, and is not wearing socks. Next Jayne is ordered to get on her knees and place her hands on her head. I then come over with a pair of handcuffs and cuff her wrists behind her back. Finally she's ordered to get on her stomach and spread her legs... once again she doesn't listen, but a few more hard smacks on her ass and she does as she's told. I sit back and look at .

Duration: 14:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 336.5 MB

Download Huge tits, Jayne is Hogtied and Harness Ballgagged!

Barn Whore

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator

Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive. Every time she shifts her weight, even a little, the entire apparatus tugs on her tits and cunt. The vibrator that is pressed firmly against her clit makes it one hell of a challenge to hold still, too. Eventually it is impossible to tell if she is screaming out in pain, pleasure or a just the intense combination of the two.

Duration: 53:20

File size: 600.9 MB

Download Barn Whore

Barn Whore

Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive. Every time she shifts her weight, even a little, the entire apparatus tugs on her tits and cunt. The vibrator that is pressed firmly against her clit makes it one hell of a challenge to hold still, too. Eventually it is impossible to tell if she is screaming out in pain, pleasure or a just the intense combination of the two.

Download Barn Whore

Punishment Inc - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p

The business is also open to receive court appointed subjects for civil misdemeanors when corporal punishments are judged to be the most appropriate for the crime., The punishment services are carried out by an experienced male master, skilled in fulfilling the behavior modifications required by the offender.

Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 639.7 MB

Download Punishment Inc - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p

Powerless Eveline Delay is Dildo Fucked While Vibrated - HD 720p

There she is, tied up on a wooden board. The cute Eveline with ropes around her legs and hands, her mouth cleavegagged and no possibility to get out. Her beautiful moist pussy gets fucked first by a big orange stick-dildo. Then the vibrator too, she screams and moans but there is nothing she can do.

Duration: 20:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 736.2 MB

Download Powerless Eveline Delay is Dildo Fucked While Vibrated - HD 720p

Barn Whore

Download Barn Whore

Serene Ziptied and transported - Part 1

Genres: barefoot, Brunettes, Busty, gags, leggings, strappado, zipties

Serene has been sold and must now be packaged up for transport. Serene's wrists have been ziptied and cruelly pulled up behind her back. I remove her shoes and then her black stretchy pants. She won't be needing those where she is going. Next 5 zipties are zipped around her legs very tightly. Since her shirt can't be remove the way she is bound, It's simply cut off. Serene's ass is smacked multiple times and then she is grabbed by her hair and pulled up on her tippy toes. I let her down and make her sit on the floor. I piece of plastic tubing with a ziptie through the middle of it is placed in her mouth and then the ziptie is tightened around her head. Her elbows are very tightly ziptied. More are added around her body and arms. Her Big toes are even ziptied together. I go off to round up some shipping supplies while serene is left to struggle in agony.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 259.8 MB

Download Serene Ziptied and transported - Part 1

Rose Red.

Our hot and young Rose Red Tyrell, obedient bdsm sex slave, is still in the dungeon here at Sexual Disgrace. We definitely want to see if she can endure more rough anal sex. This time around, the sybian fucking machine is drilled on the floor and she's kept on with cuffs around her wrists and ankles down by her sides. Our Rose finally meets her Master again with a flip of a switch and the constant vibration of the sybian. Red struggles immediately to contain herself from all the orgasms it's causing. Her Master pushes her hips down, her pressed clit pulsed with intense vibrations, making her ride it. He chokes her a bit. That usually makes his sluts cum harder.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rose Red.

Punishment Inc - scene 4

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Bizarre Video Productions

Punishment Incorporated is a firm offering discipline services to schools for delinquent students households and civil authorities. This video features 3 cases involving females; a wife, a student and a civil offender. Schools use the services to handle problem students needing more discipline, Husbands can use the services to solve domestic problems.
The business is also open to receive court appointed subjects for civil misdemeanors when corporal punishments are judged to be the most appropriate for the crime., The punishment services are carried out by an experienced male master, skilled in fulfilling the behavior modifications required by the offender. In each of the cases presented the girl is subjected to verbal interrogation, humiliation, spanking with several different implements, bondage in several different positions, and gradually drawn into consensual hard-core sex action.

Duration: 25:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5432kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Punishment Inc - scene 4

Cherried Blossom Part 2- Blossom

Studio: InfernalRestraints

Blossom just had the time of her life over on HardTied with London River, one of the toughest handlers on our staff. Just about any other model we could have brought on would have been balling their eyes out by the end of a full feed with London, but not Blossom. There is nothing in the world she loves more than the feeling of being beaten and humiliated and pushed to her absolute limits.

Now it's O.T.'s turn to have a crack at her. He has Blossom down on her knees, held in place by a metal collar and shackles around her ankles. Her body is completely exposed and vulnerable and O.T. is ready to take full advantage. He locks a chain through the gauges in her ears and runs it through her mouth as a gag. Then he takes his time covering her entire body in binder clips. He pins them to her eyebrows and her ears.

Next he straps her down to the floor, her arms and legs splayed out spread eagle. Then he positions the fucking machine between her legs, but instead of a dildo attached, it.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cherried Blossom Part 2- Blossom

Aubrey - Ballet Stocks escape challenge

It's been a long time since we saw Aubrey. She was such a promising slave girl, but we never heard from her again. But don't worry, she is back now, and here to stay! She is even on our list of models who are available for custom shoots now! Turns out Aubrey actually loved her metal bondage appearance, and she wants more, much more. We locked her in the Ballet Stocks, naked and helpless, and threw the keys at her. Of course, the Ballet Stocks are inescapable, but Aubrey did not know that. She tried a lot of different positions before she finally had to give up!

Duration: 3:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14552kbps

File size: 421.7 MB

Download Aubrey - Ballet Stocks escape challenge

Black n White Lingerie

Johnny got me this super cute garter belt that matched some other lingerie that I had really well. So, I finally decide to try it on for him. I am sure he will like me in this outfit. I put on the white and black lace bra, panties and garter belt with white stockings and black high heels. I even manage to put on my metal collar to prove my worthiness. Of course when I approach Johnny, he has only one thought on his mind. Keeping me in front of him in this lingerie for as long as possible. So, he pulls out the bondage pole, and ties my arms behind my back to the pole. Then, since we are in such a matchy matchy mood, he pops the white ball gag with the black strap in my mouth. This way I can drool. He can watch TV. He can watch me. It's all good. :)

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps

File size: 397.2 MB

Download Black n White Lingerie

Helpless Bondage Slut part 3

I know her big brown eyes might make you feel sorry for Lyra, but rest assured, her pussy was dripping wet as she stood there struggling in ropes...Lyra has an incredible body with natural tits so perfect, it's easy to mistake them as fake...The bondage is tight and the positions stringent but Lyra nevers falters in her submissive state...she convulses as she cums, and I keep her cumming just to prove her slutty helplessness to my ultimate control.

Duration: 13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3534kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 393.2 MB

Download Helpless Bondage Slut part 3

Jenna Foxx in Training part 2

Jenna Foxx is delightful, young, spritely, woman. She has a great smile and loves hamming it up. She also has an incredible body, topped with beautiful natural breasts...She has toyed with BDSM in her personal life, but mostly D/s, and being tied up and restrained inspired a good amount of anxiety in this happy young woman. I found that to be very attractive, and very sincere. Jenna's eyes will tell the story of her journey. Possibly a bit confused about her own submissive predicament with Feenix as her dominant guide, and specfically confused with why we want to smash her breasts in the first scene...Feenix explains it all quite clearly, as she is being made to endure masochistic trals, at his hands, in order to help her better achieve a state of suffering for her top...In other words, to make her a better pain slut and cumfreak...We do believe there is hope for her, as her orgasms are very entertaining, and so is her suffering...Happy Holidays and peace to all kinksters

Duration: 17:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 185.4 MB

Download Jenna Foxx in Training part 2

Tight bondage, torture and strappado for beautiful model

Beautiful girl with naked boobs, with naked hot ass and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He spanks her. He fucks her wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, strappado, domination and torture for hot slavegirl with sexy body in the large room.

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4249kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Tight bondage, torture and strappado for beautiful model

New Girls Sissy and Barbara

Sissy stars as a muscular fitness coach in another Graias scene, The Coach. You can see her trying out for Graias here. She has weird looking fake tits. She nervously puts binder clips on her sensitive nipples. Then she endures some strokes of whip and cane on her thigh, ass, back and eventually pussy.

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps

File size: 785.8 MB

Download New Girls Sissy and Barbara

Bondage, torture and hogtie for naked sexy slavegirl part 2

Sexy model with small naked ass, with naked boobs and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for sexy brunette with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 25:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5235kbps
Audio: 91kbps

Download Bondage, torture and hogtie for naked sexy slavegirl part 2

Uneven Bars- Leya Falcon

Studio: InfernalRestraints

Leya Falcon has a deep and abiding love for having things shoved up her ass. She's like a fanatic. You would be hard pressed to find someone who gets as excited about anal as Leya did when we told her just what she was going to be getting up to on today's show. From the moment she arrived in the studio she was dripping wet and ready to go, which is just what we like to see.

First we get her set up, do a few of our usuals, a few of our favorites. We gag her with tape, we clamp her nipples, we shackle her up to metal bars by her wrists and ankles so she can't wriggle away. O.T. is taking care of her today and he is quite partial to the cane so Leya gets to get very familiar with the handy tool pretty quickly. He canes her feet, her ass, and her tits, which are tied off tight in a chest harness. Then it's on to the good stuff.

O.T. has Leya down on her back with her legs spread a bit to expose her holes to our camera. He puts a little remote controlled vibrator the size of an egg i.

Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7190kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Uneven Bars- Leya Falcon

Cherried Blossom Part 2

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Blossom just had the time of her life over with London River, one of the toughest handlers on our staff. Just about any other model we could have brought on would have been balling their eyes out by the end of a full feed with London, but not Blossom. There is nothing in the world she loves more than the feeling of being beaten and humiliated and pushed to her absolute limits.

Now it's O.T.'s turn to have a crack at her. He has Blossom down on her knees, held in place by a metal collar and shackles around her ankles. Her body is completely exposed and vulnerable and O.T. is ready to take full advantage. He locks a chain through the gauges in her ears and runs it through her mouth as a gag. Then he takes his time covering her entire body in binder clips. He pins them to her eyebrows and her ears.

Next he straps her down to the floor, her arms and legs splayed out spread eagle. Then he positions the fucking machine between her legs, but instead of a dildo attached, it's a hitach.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cherried Blossom Part 2

Melissa Mendini on the Metal

Very awkward! That's how Melissa would describe this predicament after today's shoot. And she is probably right. She stands in her heels with her legs cuffed to the sides of the One Bar Prison with the Metal attachment. She can't move at all! Although she can turn a little from side to side, she can't lift her pussy off the awkward metal triangle. Melissa felt like she was on display! We added the RigidStocks, even though that's not really necessary, but Melissa looks awesome in stocks (we know this from previous updates). We love creating nice metal statues from gorgeous and famous glamour girls. This is a work of art! So beautiful! Melissa wasn't nearly as impressed as we were.

Duration: 4:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10914kbps

File size: 346.8 MB

Download Melissa Mendini on the Metal

A Tough Slut to Crack Part 4

Sgt. Miles takes control of our pain-eating submissive girl and blisters her already shredded back with his leather flogger. Laying on stripe after stripe with some serious muscle. Lynx is a special kind of masochist and her handler will push her to but we still aren't sure what her limits lay.

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6701kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 380.2 MB

Download A Tough Slut to Crack Part 4

Back