Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Yoked For His Use

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Mike Angelo has his submissive Isabel Dean in a plexiglass yoke which keeps her hands immobilized and gives her quite a feeling of helplessness.
And helpless she is as he smacks her butt with a leather slapper out in the garden. He gets the redhead down on her knees to suck his cock, and then he leans her doggie style over the side of a fountain to lap at some of the water like a puppy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:45
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 663.3 MB

Download Yoked For His Use

Marina Angel

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Marina Angel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, BJ

hawt Marina Angel. Her devilish giggle will keep u rock intense, begin to finish. She's brought in a youthful curious sexy cutie sweetheart will receive what this babe craves: raw sex, tying, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7894kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Marina Angel

Roped Burlesque Girl

Mina is looking gorgeous and glamourous in a sexy burlesque style outfit. She is draped in hot red ropes with her arms tied at her sides and is left to struggle around on the couch a little before being ballgagged on screen and then left to struggle some more, eventually ending on the floor. This tie may look pretty simple but I can assure you of its effectiveness, her arms were not going anywhere no matter how much she moved around, a great position and a nice little video.

Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6872kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Roped Burlesque Girl

Live! Caged and Tailed Pt I

It's a new night of live debauchery within the hallowed walls of DungeonCorp. A living, breathing audience eagerly anticipates the public punishing of Cheyenne and Crystal. Caged and dangling precariously ,these two are sent spinning mid-air as Ogre cracks the tail their flesh ablaze with pain. Then, bent and bare, these two damsels bear the brunt first by Ogre's tail, then in a tandem teamed fashion which leaves them red and raw.

Duration: 25:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 281.3 MB

Download Live! Caged and Tailed Pt I

Kiki Comes Back For More Paintoy Fun

Cast: Kiki Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Humiliation, Big Tits,

We don't stage or act out our scenes. We don't use elaborate sets or make up artists. Everything you see is real people exploring real BDSM.
While some professional BDSM models come to paintoy to try a less staged version of the lifestyle, the vast majority of the girls appearing on the site are getting a chance to explore BDSM for the first time.

Duration: 8:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5680kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 373.3 MB

Download Kiki Comes Back For More Paintoy Fun

HC - 11 Feb, 2017 - Natalia - first milk

Release Year: 2017
Studio: HC
Cast: Natalia
Genres: Nipple Torture Vacuum Devices, BDSM, Steel Bondage

Natalia is pregnant, so her milk production should start without any problems now. With swollen udders, she is told to pump herself for the first time with the double breast pump. Natalia is horrified by the stuff that comes out of her, but first milk is never the best (or much). She just needs to keep doing this regularly to get her production up. We still have a few months before she gives birth, so we will get a few gallons out of this one! Regular sessions and a lot of patience are required, because Natalia is easily upset. She's precious now, so we will treat her well.

Duration: 6:24
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11708kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 558.0 MB

Download HC - 11 Feb, 2017 - Natalia - first milk

Katie Thornton - secretary tied

Huge boobed Katie Thornton is our latest secretary. We don't seem to be able to hold them for very long. Maybe they don't appreciate the hogties that come with the job here at Tieable. How can we resist roping Katie Thornton though! She is amazing! And when she is hogtied, she can't even put her head on the desk, so she has to keep her head up all the time. Great position!

Duration: 4:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 385.6 MB

Download Katie Thornton - secretary tied

Serene Isley - He Taped Me So Tight My Skin Bulged

Genres: BDSM

I was in my office one day finishing up some paperwork. I really wanted to get these ideas down before I forgot them. I was so involved in what I was doing, I didn't hear the man sneaking up behind me until It was too late. He snatched the pen from my hand, tossing it, then jerks me from my wooden chair. I squeal involuntarily, shocked by this sudden event.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5872kbps

File size: 528.4 MB

Download Serene Isley - He Taped Me So Tight My Skin Bulged

Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny bitch part 1 HD 1080p

Young latina girl in black panties, with naked small tits, with beautoful body and with hot little ass plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy ass, boobs and belly on the floor and on the chair. He fucks her wet pussy with big white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny bitch in the large house.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2470kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny bitch part 1 HD 1080p

Extremely Cute Newbie part 2

Newbies come in all kinds of flavors...with some, even as excited as they are about being a submissive, they can be very nervous about everything that's happening to them...because submissive desires do not always go hand in hand with the ability to submit...In Evi's case, I think she is just a naturally brave young woman who strives for the appreciation of those around her...she likes to please people...and whether she knows it or not, those natural drives of hers just work out very well for being a BDSM bottom...But when Feenix enters to dom her and begins amping up her predicaments, it's easy to see that Evi was not prepared for the types of things that might be happening to her...Often times, she lookes sincerely shocked by what is being done to her...but Evi hangs tough and sincere...she learns early on to listen to her Dom...and Evi pretty much turns into a perfectly adorable and brave submissive as the shoot progresses...Feenix is encouraged to push her limits as she takes each.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 121.6 MB

Download Extremely Cute Newbie part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel Spanked Part 3

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , All Natural , Rope Bondage , Nudity, Naked , Male Domination

With Rachel properly bound and gagged and on Dr. Straps lap, she now starts spanking Rachel. Rachel has managed to keep it together all day, but after an all day bondage marathon the spanking is just too much. The tears eventually start flowing as Rachel screams and yelps. Dr. Cupcakes steps in a few times to remind her that things could be worse. It has been a long day, and the 2 Doctors are about done for the day. They place Rachel on the floor. Dr. Straps poses with her like trophy game as Dr. Cupcakes takes pic for the files. They decide that they'll deal with Rachel in the morning as they leave her on the cold floor nude, bound, and gagged.

Duration: 20:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 448.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel Spanked Part 3

SexualDisgrace Autumn Kline

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Autumn Kline
Genres: BDSM, Fisting, Bondage, Rough Sex, Domination

Beautiful girl in tears ... it was tied up and tortured, slapped, and f"cked ... but it is a delight and pussy ... she loves the members and loves to f"ck!!!

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Autumn Kline

Jewell Marceau, Maxine X - She Who Cums Last Cums Best (2021)

Cast: Jewell Marceau, Maxine X

Now, it's Jewell's turn to tie me up and make me cum, and, boy, does she ever! She ties me spread open on my back and then goes to work on my DDD tits, nipples and prodding. Then, she puts a huge dildo attached to a fucking machine up my helpless pussy! She vibes my clit as the fucking machine pounds my pussy deep and fast! This makes me cum to multiple orgasms as my screams of pain and pleasure and muffled behind a ring gag into my mouth. Jewell is one hot, sexy maid who gets her revenge on me! But, I'm not upset as "she who cums last, cums best"!

Duration: 23:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9938kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Jewell Marceau, Maxine X - She Who Cums Last Cums Best (2021)

Rough Bondage For Sexy Slave Bronte

Cast: Bronte
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Body Bag, Caning, Suspension, Hooded, Ball Gag

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rough Bondage For Sexy Slave Bronte

Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping

Ashley Lane impales herself on the thick dildo, getting her wet pussy ready to ride the sybian. And while her cunt is getting buzzed, Abigail Dupree begins whipping Ashley's firm tits with a riding crop.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 396.8 MB

Download Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping

Little Caprice on the red cow milker! (2017)

Getting Little Caprice on the most powerful machine is the most requested session in the history of this website! Ever since we managed to get her to our farm, and we milked her with the double breast pump, members have been asking for more.

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11712kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 600.4 MB

Download Little Caprice on the red cow milker! (2017)

Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties

We don't often get TWO models who can do elbow ties! But amazingly, stunning UK beauties Britney and Roxy can do this! It's always hard to decide who to tie up first, because she will have to be in this extreme position the longest. These girls are tough, they struggle hard in this frustrating tie. Their hands are free but they can't do anything. Will they help each other to escape? Can they even use their fingers in this tight bondage?

Duration: 3:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps

File size: 299.1 MB

Download Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties

Super bondage, spanking and hogtie do sexy naked blonde HD 1080

Young blonee with naked boobs, with naked ass and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, ass, pussy, legs and belly on the table. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet shahved pussy. Professional bondage, hogtie, spanking and torture for a sexy girl with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4492kbps
Audio: 95kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and hogtie do sexy naked blonde HD 1080

Henna's Hell -pt 6

Henna's ass gets a hard beating, and a dildo up her shithole, and we almost cum in our pants watching it.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2861kbps

File size: 254.2 MB

Download Henna's Hell -pt 6

Been Caught Stealing

Gabi's been caught shoplifting by shoving merchandise down her pantyhose. Gabi's afraid that the Security lady, Dixie, is going to call the real cops but this security office has their own way of taking care of bad eggs.

Duration: 16:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 992.3 MB

Download Been Caught Stealing

Ashley Renee and Mistress Sable

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

We fired up our 'WayBack Machine' and found a pair of vintage bondage videos featuring Ashley Renee and Mistress Sable. Of the two videos we believe the arm binder video is the best one, but we will let you decide. In any case, Ashley Renee looks good in all types of bondage. Mistress Sable looks great in her leathers too, but we know her best as a rubber Mistress. Check out their two websites: Ashley Renee and Mistress Sable.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1026kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 172.0 MB

Download Ashley Renee and Mistress Sable

Holly Heart Strictly Restrained And Anally Fucked By Bbc!

Genres: BDSM, Anal Bondage Fucking, Anal Sex, Big Breasts, Big Dick, Black Cock, Blonde, Deep Throat, Double Penetration, Drool, Interracial

After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks. Holly is ragdoll fucked all over the bed in every angle and position we so desire.
This is what she was born for. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, giving her the look of a sad eyed messy panda. Drool pours out as the cocks pour in. Holly's eyes roll up into the back of her skull as 10 inches of black thunder own her ass and reshape it to be custom fitted. When we follow that up with a DP, Holly loses her mind. And who can blame her?
We fuck until we have had our fill. Our drained and well fucked pet is left twitching on the bed, reduced to a sticky bag of holes. Quick, did someone get the number of the cock truck that just hit her?

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Holly Heart Strictly Restrained And Anally Fucked By Bbc!

Bed Bound

Mina is wearing a beautiful white lingerie set, she is placed into a black zippered armbinder, collar and white ballgag. She has her ankles tied to the D-ring in the armbinder and is lay on her side and secured to the panels at the head of the bed. A crotchrope is then added and pulled taught and secured to the opposite end creating quite a nice predicament.

Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6818kbps

Download Bed Bound

Graias - Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 01 (720p)

Long time no see, and Hope is back with us. It seems she really missed to entrust her smooth body to heavy torture of Graias Studio. Well, Dr. Lomp will not turn this appeal back and provide her pain more than she asks. She will be humiliated under Dr. Lomp's holly being. She will be reminded her low slave place. She will taste suffer on her every nerve ends. Lomp gives her a chance to escape the pain, as he presented her a emergency safe word. We will just see if Hope can survive this cruel session or can't endure and give it up at the most pleasant moment of shooting.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

Download Graias - Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 01 (720p)

Sandra tied

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Humiliation

Sandra are in a predicament. lingerie with pantyhose under their stockings and garters, they are a fetching display of helpless femininity.

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6643kbps

File size: 419.8 MB

Download Sandra tied

The Good Little Bondage Slave sc. 4

Today, her pussy gets lots of attention, and for good reason...Lily has one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen...and it loves to be pleasured and teased...

Duration: 6:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2459kbps

File size: 139.4 MB

Download The Good Little Bondage Slave sc. 4

Keira - tiny elbow talent

Keira is a very tiny girl. Even wearing her tallest heels, she is still cute when she tries desperately to be sexy. Keira is one of our elbow talents, her arms go together behind her back without any problems! We picked some nice pink rope for her, but Keira doesn't want to be tied with pink rope, she is really trying to shake this cute image and she hates it when people call her cute and adorable. Maybe that's why she is struggling so hard?

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 10014kbps

File size: 305.3 MB

Download Keira - tiny elbow talent

Holly Wood- The Cheerleader's Dock Dilemma

Holly was on the pier going over her cheer routine for the big game when a man came up and interrupted her with a bit of conversation. She goes quickly from practicing and enjoying the weather to getting grabbed and her arms roughly bound behind her back at the elbow and wrist. She cries for help but has picked entirely too secluded a location for it to do any good. After getting her arms bound he her to the ground and stuffs her mouth with a red cloth grabbing some white microfoam tape and cruelly wrapping it around her head sealing her gag tightly in her mouth. Confident she'll now be much more quiet he goes down to her ankles and binds them tightly together. Relieving her of her sunglasses he walks away to check the van he has ready to load her into. Finally the man comes back and relaxes a bit with the view poor Holly as she stays bound and seated on the ground. He takes leave of her one more time to go make sure the coast is clear before taking Holly off the pier and back to hi.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4415kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Holly Wood- The Cheerleader's Dock Dilemma

Her Hopeless Rebellion part 7

Back for her second round of BDSM, Cosima is a bit more confident...and rebellious...she actually surprises me with her first "fuck you" but I dont think she was surprised with my response...she certainly knew what she was getting herself into by pushing my hand...I spread her long legs, leaving her pussy open for my inspirations...but she has no intentions of breaking that easily...through total helplessness, the lovely Cosima keeps her composure and stands her rebellious ground...It isnt until the third scene, when she actually responds as I would like...She endures tough bondage, sincere impact and a variety of activities meant to weaken her resistance...her total submission is only gained with her orgasms, but fades away with the pleasure I bring her...perhaps, in time, Cosima will learn to be a good slave...then again, I did enjoy toying with her hopeless rebellion.

Duration: 10:38
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 818kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 78.5 MB

Download Her Hopeless Rebellion part 7

Bondage and squirting orgasms! - 720p

Cast: Dakota Marr, Dee Williams, Matt
Genres: BDSM, Belt Bondage, Breath Play, Chains, Choking, Deep Throat, Drool, Face Fucking, Hitachi, Metal Collar, MILF, Neck Play, Rough Fucking, Squirting Orgasm, Strap-On, Stress Position, Tears

From this point forward this site will update once a week with 3 scenes on Mondays of the same girl, this will put it on par with how our other Insex sites operate. Today we have two great scenes, but going forward expect three!
Bound on the floor, legs spread open, neck collared, and chained with arms back in a cruel strappado like position, Dakota find herself completely helpless and very nervous. She is about to edure the the most intense facefucking of her career. Gagging, drooling, and doing her best to get air as Matt and Dee Williams abuse her throat with cock. She fights against the bondage, but there is nowhere to hide from the cock. They make her cum, screaming with a vibrator, while cock is deep in her hot throat.
Then bound in the perfect helpless missionary position, in a custom rig, we have Dakota's pretty face hanging upside down and her tight pussy waiting for a brutal fucking. Matt and Dee then go to town on our helpless sex slave. Deep cervix pounding fucking and f.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Bondage and squirting orgasms! - 720p

Hard Humiliation For Beauty Slaves

Cast: Mia
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

It's really hard to accept and wait for your brutal fate, and if you are aware of helplessness, in addition. No escape. This is the mood of beautiful innocent Mia, while her both arms and chest are fixed to torture board. It is why she begins to tremble when Dr. Lomp's cold and unfriendly hands touch her smooth breasts. Trouble moments for Mia are to start. Even she is unsure whether this time she can survive Dr. Lomp's brutal punishment. Watch this movie to get seduced by blue-eyed beauty Mia's desperate tears in unbearable pain. And, don't miss Dr. Lomp's extra surprises along the movie.

Duration: 28:37
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Hard Humiliation For Beauty Slaves

Slave of Throne Part 2

Studio: Graias

Well, Masters... Do you trust your slaves? Are you sure of their loyalty? Let's have a social experiment. Subject of this experiment is slave girl Hope, who, as far as she says, loves her Master very much. Dr. Lomp will test her loyalty: he will cane her on her most sensitive points, her soles. To get rid of this torture, Hope must dispraise her master. On one hand is unbearable pain, on the other unfaithfulness. How do you say? Will this "loyal" slave girl endure the fire on her soles, or will she give up her loyalty and easily betray her master? Before betting, don't miss to take Dr. Lomp's famous torment into consideration.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19830kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Slave of Throne Part 2

Hope - Slave of Throne Part 1 (2021)

Cast: Hope

Long time no see, and Hope is back with us. It seems she really missed to entrust her smooth body to heavy torture. Well, Dr. Lomp will not turn this appeal back and provide her pain more than she asks. She will be humiliated under Dr. Lomp''s holly being. She will be reminded her low slave place. She will taste suffer on her every nerve ends. Lomp gives her a chance to escape the pain, as he presented her a emergency safe word. We will just see if Hope can survive this cruel session or can''t endure and give it up at the most pleasant moment of shooting.

Duration: 25:21
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 21177kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Hope - Slave of Throne Part 1 (2021)

Dolly

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Tied

Getting milked regularly is painful in the beginning, and some girls are very sensitive. Dolly thinks she is ready for self milking, but she was probably taking it too lightly. Self milking on the red cow milker is very hard, especially after a while, and Dolly soon tried pulling on the cups

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14721kbps

File size: 893.7 MB

Download Dolly

Yasmine - reverse prayer in white

Gorgeous glamour model Yasmine is so much fun to tie up! She doesn't really seem to mind, and she is very flexible! One of the few models who can do strict elbow ties AND reverse prayers. Her arms just bend both ways! She can also stay in bondage for a very long time. Such an awesome girl to work with! Yasmine likes bondage a lot, and she just looks so perfect in a strict reverse prayer! Don't miss this update! (Yasmine is available for custom requests too, just contact us to get your own video or picture set of Yasmine!)

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 353.2 MB

Download Yasmine - reverse prayer in white

Reverse Squat Fuck Caperng

Release Year: 2010

There is also some very hard and long spanking and paddling with an aluminum clipboard while she is held without air onto his cock.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 146.9 MB

Download Reverse Squat Fuck Caperng

Henna's Hell -pt 6

Henna's ass gets a hard beating, and a dildo up her shithole, and we almost cum in our pants watching it.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2861kbps

File size: 254.2 MB

Download Henna's Hell -pt 6

Super bondage, strappado and domination for hot sexy girl HD 1080p

Horny girl in black boots, with small naked boobs, with beautiful body, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy little ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, ass, pussy and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domiantion, strappado and torment for a young slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7180kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Super bondage, strappado and domination for hot sexy girl HD 1080p

Super bondage, domination and torture for beautiful blonde part2 HD 1080p

Hot slavegirl with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with naked ass plus mistress in black clothes with beautiful body. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and tits on the floor. He spanks her beautiful body. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, torture, spanking and domination for horny girl with naked breast on the outdoor.

Format: m4v
Duration: 10:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 10916kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for beautiful blonde part2 HD 1080p

Back