Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Renata Is Studying

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Graias
Cast: Renata Fox
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

Renata must take a language exam. Her teacher knows that the young girl is in a vulnerable position. In addition, her cunt is very sensitive. Real screams, real tears!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:22
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10639kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Renata Is Studying

Hope

Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Long time no see, and Hope is back with us. It seems she really missed to entrust her smooth body to heavy torture of Graias Studio. Well, Dr. Lomp will not turn this appeal back and provide her pain more than she asks. She will be humiliated under Dr. Lomp's holly being. She will be reminded her low slave place. She will taste suffer on her every nerve ends. Lomp gives her a chance to escape the pain, as he presented her a emergency safe word. We will just see if Hope can survive this cruel session or can't endure and give it up at the most pleasant moment of shooting.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hope

Jewell Marceau She Who Cums Last Cums Best - Full HD 1080p

Now, it's Jewell's turn to tie me up and make me cum, and, boy, does she ever! She ties me spread open on my back and then goes to work on my DDD tits, nipples and prodding. Then, she puts a huge dildo attached to a fucking machine up my helpless pussy! She vibes my clit as the fucking machine pounds my pussy deep and fast! This makes me cum to multiple forced orgasms as my screams of pain and pleasure and muffled behind a ring gag forced into my mouth. Jewell is one hot, sexy maid who gets her revenge on me! But, I'm not upset as "she who cums last, cums best"!

Duration: 23:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9938kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Jewell Marceau She Who Cums Last Cums Best - Full HD 1080p

Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Release Year: 2020

Klein is so hot and she knows exactly how to look at you to get what she wants. She is a sex vixen that loves to be bound in tight ropes and made to cum against her will. Look close and you will see a smile come across her face when the vote comes on. She doesn't fight it, yet this little slut embraces it.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps

File size: 270.8 MB

Download Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Yasmine - oriental style

Gorgeous Yasmine is tied in a strict reverse prayer wearing her kimono. Her boobs are exposed and there's nothing she can do to hide them or protect them. She struggles in vain to get her arms out of this cruel position, but the ropes are too tight. She is helpless! Beautiful struggle!

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 361.4 MB

Download Yasmine - oriental style

Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Release Year: 2018

Our models aren't here for the money, they're extraordinary women that are here for the experience we offer. The welts and bruises that come from our spanking, whipping, paddling and other torments are all real, as our the tears and screams they draw from our Paintoys.

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 375.4 MB

Download Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Men At Work

Release Year: 2021

These metal workers know how to spend their lunch break.
Xenia's young body will be exposed for their entertainment.
That means the poor girl has to endure countless harsh strokes with the very nasty singletail.
There is nothing spared on this beautiful naked skin.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:54
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1456kbps

File size: 164.9 MB

Download Men At Work

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for naked hot slut part 2 HD 1080p

Beautiful model with sexy body, with naked shaved pussy, with naked small tits and with naked ass plus man in black mask, with big cock. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her ass. He fucks her mouth and wet pussy. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for a hot slut with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7143kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for naked hot slut part 2 HD 1080p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel Part 4

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , All Natural , Male Domination , Nudity, Naked

Rachel's hogtie should be tighter, so I tie a rope to the ropes that have her hogtied and tie it off overhead. Now Rachel is really bowed. I also add more rope to her toes and feet. Once again, I step away and watch Rachel endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I return to smack her feet with a thin wooden paddle.

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 436.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel Part 4

Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Abella Danger, Esmi Lee and Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Threesome, Dildo, Sybian

Hot and slutty Marina Angel loves lesbian domination threesomes, the kind only Mistress Esmi Lee and Queen Abella Danger can give. Of course, she will be bound with tight rope for deepthroat blowjobs and double penetration.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7963kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration

Kitty Punish

Genres: Bdsm, Hardcore

Kitty suffers the same abuse at the hands of a lesbian guard. Her pussy licking does not satisfy guard Valery. The poor girl is restrained while her ass is whacked by a spanking machine.

Duration: 26:38
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2178kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.0 MB

Download Kitty Punish

Stacy Is A Scared Cat Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Stacy is afraid of punishment so much. If she didn't have such a gorgeous body, Lomp might have let her go because she was crying so much. But he waited until she stopped crying instead .
The more Stacy spared her boobs, the more eager Lomp got to whip her.

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14868kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Stacy Is A Scared Cat Part 2

Amanda at Intake part3

In this last part Amanda continues to be teased by Alexa, but later the guard handcuffs Alexa around Amanda. After awhile like that Alexa gets her hands cuffed over head to the crotch rope coming from Amanda.

Duration: 8:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2323kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 154.9 MB

Download Amanda at Intake part3

Kerry - bondage talent

Scottish bondage talent Kerry has joined us! This flexible young girl loves bondage and she has done a lot of bondage shoots! The problem is: she loves escaping from ropes! So we have to tie her up in an extra secure hogtie to prevent her fingers from reaching any knots. It's not easy to keep Kerry in bondage, but with her elbows together, we are quite sure she can't escape. Or can she.?

Duration: 4:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps

File size: 364.9 MB

Download Kerry - bondage talent

Dare You To Cum For Me

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, made Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

Jessica has Nora tied up on the rack on a dare. Nora confessed that never had she ever had an orgasm with a vibrator before. Jessica could hardly believe her ears and set about to put an end to her ignorance. Ever the adventurous soul of the two, Jessica wastes no time working Nora's clit until she can't help but give into the sensation building up inside her.

Duration: 6:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7779kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 393.3 MB

Download Dare You To Cum For Me

Gigi - Professor Gigi offers David Extra Credit

Genres: BDSM

Professor Gigi called in one of her students about his grade on his latest test. She warns him that he's going to flunk out if he doesn't do better. David asks if there is anything he can do to get extra credit or anything. The professor levels with him; She tells him that the general gist of Business 101 is that you have to kiss the boss's ass. She decides they should do a little role playing to see if maybe that will help get the point through to him.

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4397kbps

File size: 461.8 MB

Download Gigi - Professor Gigi offers David Extra Credit

Helping Bae Find Love For Pantyhose

Maria comes home upset that her new boss is making all the women in the office wear pantyhose. Dixie, her girlfriend, bets Maria that when she is done with her she will love pantyhose. Dixie gives Maria a hot nylon encasement lesbian bondage session, winning Maria over with orgasms and thus winning their bet.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7839kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 951.0 MB

Download Helping Bae Find Love For Pantyhose

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Total Tickle Torture

Studio: Tickling-Submission
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

Hot, ticklish, Elena Vega is back for more action. Elena has been for tickling and bound on the Mr.X she's about to enter her ticklish hell! Tickler wastes no time! He first starts on her upper body, his nimble fingers work quickly and efficiently and he soon has her in fits of sweet laughter, constantly teasing as he tickles, poor Elena soon realizes today's she's in ticklish trouble! Tickler takes down her high heels and once again sets his fingers to work, he starts off on her bare soles and once again her sweet laugher fills the room. Elena begs for it too stop, but the tickler ignores her cries and tells her she just has to face it! Her feet are perfectly formed, extremely soft and of course nice and ticklish, just how Mr.Tickler likes them! After exhausting her bare feet Mr.Tickler cannot resist again a good tickle on her upper body! He working all his favorite spots, he gets some great reactions from her ticklish underarms and soft sides. Don't miss this hot girl destroyed by t.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12463kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Total Tickle Torture

HD Bdsm Sex Videos I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel Part 1

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Groping , Spanking , Male Domination

I just got some new custom rope from M0co jute and a new leather hood. I'm eager to try them out, so I bring out Rachel. I'm feeling energetic today, so Rachel undergoes some rough manhandling right off the bat. It's not long before I tightly strap a ballgag in her pretty little mouth. I rope her up starting at her waist. I work my way down her legs, adding multiple cinched bands. I periodically stop to grope and spank Rachel.

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 445.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel Part 1

Young Model Gets Hardcore Punishment

Nike is a unique phenomenon. She is kind, sexy, talkative and she is like a locomotion. She wheedles everybody. But one day she forgot to come to work after a party all night long. Lomp takes the reins and starts Nike's disciplinary education and by the time laughter turns into tears, Nike becomes a good photo-shoot model..

Duration: 29:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Young Model Gets Hardcore Punishment

Tight bondage, spanking and hogtie for sexy naked brunette HD 1080p

Sexy brunette in black panties, with naked boobs and with naked shaved pussy plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked body. Professional bondage, domination, spanking, hogtie and torture for a beautiful girl with little ass in the large house.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4573kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, spanking and hogtie for sexy naked brunette HD 1080p

Maria Marley - Leg spread strappado

Luna gets off her last device and finds Eden's tongue deep in her asshole. The members request Luna smother Eden with her gorgeous ass and she complies. We get to see just how skilled Eden's tongue is.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

Download Maria Marley - Leg spread strappado

Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling

Philippine girl Amyka came for some rope bondage, but she got a little more than she asked for! She was tied in a box tie with her big boobs in a nice rope harness, but then we added a harness ring gag! We have never seen anyone drool this much! Amyka couldn't stop it, she was drooling all over the floor and over her own boobs! She struggled to free her hands, but she couldn't get out. Great video!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps

File size: 354.5 MB

Download Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling

Lovely Rita Needs Her Tits Hurt

He ties her in all different positions, and through all of it she manages to keep her mind in some other place. But as soon as the cattle prod comes out Emma is on the floor squirming around and begging for mercy. And now that he has broken her will the true slave training can begin.

Duration: 6:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5688kbps

File size: 287.5 MB

Download Lovely Rita Needs Her Tits Hurt

Serene Isley - My Plan Backfires

My husband hasn't been paying me any attention at all and refuses to give me any money to go shopping with, he's such a jerk. I decide to get back at him by hiring a man to help me fake a robbery so I can at least get some of the insurance money. When I get there, he's already cleaned the place out, but to make it seem real and to make my husband feel guilty, I have the man tie me up so I can pretend that I had to go through this awful ordeal, I can already see the shopping receipts adding up!

Duration: 13:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4404kbps

File size: 447.7 MB

Download Serene Isley - My Plan Backfires

Asian fuck doll Kalina Ryu

Cast: Kalina Ryu, Maestro, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex, Asian, WDAC

We couldn't help ourselves. We had to have her back. And if you have ever seen the legendary Asian fuck doll go at it, you would understand why. Kalina Ryu is unstoppable. She devours men. She just laughs at the dick you throw at her. She can not be sexually broken, we realized that long ago. These days, we are content with just fucking her until we get winded.
The bondage is just to give us a fighting chance. We will still lose of course, but anything to give us an edge. Bent over in half and shackled to a wooden post with her flawless ass jutting out, Kalina is ready to do. A blindfold cuts off all vision, reducing her to nothing but a mouth and pussy. She loves it of course. Kalina was born to be a cheerful bag of holes. A bag of holes that destroys men. Here goes nothing.
We tag team back and forth, taking whichever end we so desire. The strict metal shackles keep her wrists and neck firmly in place. She can not escape or dodge the dick. All she can do is take what we dish out. .

Duration: 16:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1333kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 179.4 MB

Download Asian fuck doll Kalina Ryu

Mishelle Real - Part 3

As a guess, you can think that Mishelle, this young and beautiful girl, was grown up in her family like a little princess. She probably never thought that one day she would be enslaved, get naked, humiliated and punished for some men's joy. But this is life, things sometimes don't go as you dream. In Graias Studios, Mishelle's nightmare continues on. Dr Lomp is taking his rattan cane in his hand, and gives command to Mishelle to take her arms back to expose her smooth boobs. Poor young girl's eyes are following the merciless cane with concerning eyes. She also knows that she will struggle to bear the pain on her boobs, but there is no escape for her. There, sexy girl Mishelle is ready to be tormented for Graias fans pleasure!

Duration: 11:08
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19830kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mishelle Real - Part 3

HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , All Natural , Milf , Male Domination

Rachel is bound with more and more rope, then she is spanked. She's left strung up for a while, but dr. Cupcakes eventually returns with a spreader bar. Rachel's ankles are untied and tied to the ends of the bar. Now with her legs spread and on her tippy toes, Dr. Cupcakes ties her head to her arms and uses the rope as a gag. He turns her around and starts smacking her ass over and over again as Rachel yelps and mmmpphs.

Duration: 20:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 465.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel Part 2

Rough exam for sexy Renata

Cast: Renata

Renata must take a language exam. Her teacher knows that the young girl is in a vulnerable position. In addition, her cunt is very sensitive. :) Real screams, real tears! Starring: Renata Fox

Duration: 28:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6622kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rough exam for sexy Renata

The Rural Girl - Part 1

Release Year: 2018

Jasmine is a typical rural girl. She has a kind heart and hard life. She play a role. Everything she does and says is honest. She felt ashamed that I saw her crying. She tried to hold back crying until she was able.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19502kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download The Rural Girl - Part 1

Hard whipping - Renata

Cast: Renata
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Pervert notices that Renata reacts sensitively to sexual stimulation. She stimulates and strikes her pussy alternately, which makes her worn out totally. Then Lomp triggers the shocker right on her clit accidentally, which is too much for the Slavic . Lomp would like to make up for it so he orders Reni a game - Lomp style.

Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hard whipping - Renata

I Am Not A Teen! - Star Nine - Full HD 1080p

I took her, I admit it...she looked so young, despite the age Star announced during our 'ordeal', and I didn't care...she looked so young and beautiful to me...and I let her know it as I kept her chained on that basement bed! Not to mention the drool from that candy ball gag!!!

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7706kbps
Audio: 272kbps

File size: 494.3 MB

Download I Am Not A Teen! - Star Nine - Full HD 1080p

Abigail - school girl reverse prayer

Cute Abigail is tied up in her favorite color rope: pink! But the position is not her favorite. the reverse prayer is very extreme for her, she has her wrists pinned high behind her back. How is she supposed to write on the blackboard like this! She struggles to get free, but in this harsh position there is no chance to reach any knots. Abigail will have to wait a while until someone comes to release her.

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 367.9 MB

Download Abigail - school girl reverse prayer

Mina In The Chair

Stand there in your head stock and totter in your slutty high-heel shoes. Turn slowly so your sadist can smash his cane down on your coveted ass as well as your pretty sore tits and pussy.

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

File size: 375.4 MB

Download Mina In The Chair

Star - Brats Hogtie the Babysitter

Star has been watching the boys all evening and really needs to get them to go to bed. She tells them they can play one more game but then they absolutely have to go to bed. They run off to get supplies planning to play cops and robbers and quickly get their babysitter's arms and legs tied. After a while, she tells the boys that they've been playing long enough but they aren't ready to untie her yet. She snaps at them, staring them down with her eyes, but they refuse.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps

File size: 520.3 MB

Download Star - Brats Hogtie the Babysitter

Mishelle Real Part Three

As a guess, you can think that Mishelle, this young and beautiful girl, was grown up in her family like a little princess. She probably never thought that one day she would be enslaved, get naked, humiliated and punished for some men's joy. But this is life, things sometimes don't go as you dream. In Graias Studios, Mishelle's nightmare continues on. Dr Lomp is taking his rattan cane in his hand, and gives command to Mishelle to take her arms back to expose her smooth boobs. Poor young girl's eyes are following the merciless cane with concerning eyes. She also knows that she will struggle to bear the pain on her boobs, but there is no escape for her. There, sexy girl Mishelle is ready to be tormented for Graias fans pleasure!

Duration: 11:08
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19830kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mishelle Real Part Three

Fucking Her Bound Girlfriend Kingsley

Dixie has her hot, tattooed girlfriend Kingsley tied spread eagle and cleave gagged. Kingsley wiggles in pleasure anticipating what kinky orgasmic bondage fun Dixie has in store for her.

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7819kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 977.1 MB

Download Fucking Her Bound Girlfriend Kingsley

Mena Li Keeps Coming Back for Rope Bondage & Rough Sex

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Fetish Network presents one of our favorite hot porn sluts, Asian beauty Mena Li. She tries to be modest, yet she loves worshiping every dick she comes across. Here on Sexual Disgrace, she knows she will. A beautiful and sexy woman like this deserves a rope bondage session with multiple orgasms. Li is left on the floor, arms tied behind her back with tight rope. It seems she's nervous. Great! She swears she has incomparable deep throat and pussy swallowing talents. When she sees the huge dick her Master pulls out his pants, she's ready to endure her slave training. She's deep throat-ed within seconds, skull fucking her the way he likes: rough, deep, fast with face slapping. He throws her around, climbs on top of her and shoves his pole for more spit. He slaps her tits and wants to hear her say what a dirty whore she is and beg for more. It takes a few slaps and throat pounding to get it out of her. He finally pulls her on the the couch and slips in a few fingers inside her wet pussy. .

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mena Li Keeps Coming Back for Rope Bondage & Rough Sex

Back