Only Incest In My Dreams :)

7576 Butt3rflyforu Mommy Steals My Anal Virginity

You approach me as I am getting the table ready for our dinner. You look like you want to ask me something but are a little sheepish and I can read my son like a book! I ask you what is on your mind and you hesitantly reply that you are very interested in anal sex. You feel comfy asking me because mommy also took your virginity but you still have not experienced anal sex. I am a very good mommy and want you to experience everything plus you have me addicted to your hard, young cock. I tell you that I just went shopping and bought a special red teddy for you so I will go put that on and meet you in my bedroom!!! You are so excited that your pants begin to grow. Mommy also reminds you that you won't be needing a condom either!

Info:
File Size: 138 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:10:30
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1796 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 41.3 kb/s

Download Links:

7576 Butt3rflyforu Mommy Steals My Anal Virginity.mp4

7577 Butt3flyforu Mommys New Latex Dress

Wouldn't you love to plant your nose in mommy's ass crack? You have always dreamed about the chance to worship mommy's big , round , juicy ass and now I have a brand new latex dress, which always makes your cock throb. My ass looks like it is about to burst like a balloon out of this shiny , latex dress. I am going to a fetish party tonight and I wanted to tease you in my tight, shiny dress. The shiny glare from the light makes my perfect ass like a waxy apple bottom ripe for the picking!!!! You would give anything to sink your teeth into mommy's butt, worship and praise it like the dirty ass sniffer you are! Take your cock out honey.I am going to let you masturbate to my huge, shiny ass before I leave...don't worry either, I will come home with all my stories of all the huge cock mommy got in the back room and you will be my good boy ass cleaner when I return!

Info:
File Size: 163 MB
Duration: 00:12:21
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1797 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 41.2 kb/s

Download Links:

7577 Butt3flyforu Mommys New Latex Dress.mp4

7578 Bettie Bondage Wardrobe Assistant

Your mom is going out to a party this evening and asks for your help picking out on outfit. She tells you to turn around while she changes and tries on a few different things. She's always been a total babe, and you have to admit that you've peeped on her coming out of the shower before, so you don't exactly look away. She's shimmying out of different outfits and watching her is amazing. She tries on a few sorta boring things before she slips into this amazing tight white dress. It hugs her curves perfectly, and she can see in your eyes that this is the one. Later that night, she stumbles in the door. She's definitely wasted, you can tell as she plops down onto the couch and slurs her words, asking you what you're watching. It's some stupid reality dance competition. Some girl with no ass is trying to twerk. Your mother scoffs, telling you that she can do better than that. She's falling all over you as you look her over, pouring out of her tight white dress. Oh yeah? you ask. Then prove it. You never thought it would work but without much teasing, your mom is on the coffee table in front of you, bouncing her ass right in your direction. She keeps stealing glances over her shoulder. You know she wants this.

Info:
File Size: 219 MB
Duration: 00:16:38
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1790 kb/s

Download Links:

7578 Bettie Bondage Wardrobe Assistant.mp4

7579 Ashley Alban Getting Naughty With Stepmom

You come home from school a bit earlier than you usually do and you hear noise coming from your parent's room. You're dad has been away on business for a while, and you're surprised to hear those particular noises, so you sneak upstairs to see what's going on. You see your step-mom getting pounded by a random guy. You spy on her getting fucked doggie for a little while until they finish up so you quickly leave and go to your room. You can't stop thinking about seeing your hot step-mom naked and getting fucked. You decide that you want to see if you can sleep with her tonight and maybe grab her ass while she's sleeping. You go into her room and tell her that you had a nightmare and you want to sleep with her tonight. She laughs and says that you're getting a little too old for that. You persist, so she agrees to let you sleep with her. But, she says that she needs to get changed first and tells you to close your eyes. You close them momentarily but peek them open when she gets up and you see that she is completely naked. You watch her put on her nightgown, and she eventually catches you staring at her. She decides to put on a robe since you clearly cannot be trusted.

She talks to you for a moment and asks if you have a girlfriend at school. You say no and she says that if she was in school with you she would definitely find you attractive. She also asks if there is anything wrong since you've been acting weird ever since you got home from school. You say nothing is wrong and you go to bed. In the middle of the night you hear her whispering to herself about how she can't stop thinking about getting fucked earlier. She says that she has been horny all the time and she reaches a hand down and starts to finger herself. She glances over at your body and decides to rub her ass against you to help her get off. She looks back and sees that you finally woke up, so she reaches down and squeezes your now rock hard dick. She asks if you want to make mommy happy, and you say yes. She tells you to lie on your back and she straddles you. She pulls her tits out and tells you how horny and lonely she has been lately. She begins to grind against your dick while you're still under the covers. She says that you can help her release some tension and she can make you feel good too. She turns around with her ass facing you and continues to grind against your boner. She says that you're making mommy happy and the two of you really aren't doing anything wrong at all. She removes her panties and continues to bounce her ass against you until you both cum.

Info:
File Size: 231 MB
Duration: 00:17:38
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1785 kb/s

Download Links:

7579 Ashley Alban Getting Naughty With Stepmom.mp4

7580 Helena Price Show Me Your Homework

I just sat down to watch television after doing my homework and my mom comes home nagging me. Damn, Im trying to watch tv mom. I already did my homework. Blah, blah, blah, this bitch will not shut up. Nagging about my homework and how dirty the house looks. Man, she is tripping! Fine, you want to see my homework? I will show you my homework! I grab her by her head and force her mouth down on my cock. I face fuck her and shut her up. After a couple of minutes of gagging on my dick, I bend her over the coffee table in doggiestyle and pound her pussy. Wow, I think my mom is starting to like this, she begs me to fuck her harder and tells me I fuck better than dad. What a slut! I fuck her hard until I cum deep inside my moms pussy. There, now you saw my homework!

Info:
File Size: 117 MB
Duration: 00:09:05
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1754 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 40.9 kb/s

Download Links:

7580 Helena Price Show Me Your Homework.mp4

7583 Raven Hart No Words Necessary

Part One

My Mom and I stop and stay at a hotel on the way to dropping me off at my Dad's house. The only problem is the hotel gave us a room with one bed in it. I offer to sleep on the couch that's in the room, but she says it's OK and climbs into bed with me. After she falls asleep, I can't stop looking at her body. I finally can't hold back, I have to touch her. To my surprise, when I do, she starts to lean into what I'm doing, pressing the back of her body against mine. What me and my Mom did next is so wrong.. but it really didn't feel wrong.

Part Two

I wake up to this incredible feeling, almost like my dick is being sucked.. When I open my eyes, I realize everything my Mom and I had done together the night before- oh, and, she's sucking my dick also! She had to have me again and I need her. So badly, that she woke up and immediately started touching me again.

Info:
File Size: 750 MB
Duration: 00:32:38
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3017 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

7583 Raven Hart No Words Necessary.part1.rar
7583 Raven Hart No Words Necessary.part2.rar

7581 Nikki Kay Mom Needs Computer Help

Nikki's son is always on the computer and never lets Nikki use it. So she comes in and asks her son for some computer help. She has never been good with the computer and asks him how to attach a couple of photos to an email. Kneeling on the bench Nikki sticks her ass in the air and backs it against her son. As she clicks she slowly moves her hips back and forth against his tightening crotch. She does not seem to mind when his arm brushes against her big breasts to show her what to click. Getting him right where she wants him she asks him to sit back down and show her some more. She sits on his lap and grinds on his harddrive letting him grope her tits. He pulls down her top and she straddles him putting her breasts in his face. Pulling down her pants he bends her over the computer desk and continues to grind into her hot ass until he cums in his shorts. Nikki knows how to free up some computer time from her son as she smiles as he runs to his room.

Info:
File Size: 149 MB
Duration: 00:11:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1782 kb/s

Download Links:

7581 Nikki Kay Mom Needs Computer Help.mp4

7584 Alessa Savage My Stepdaughters Secret

Like a true bad-girl teen, Alessa got herself grounded again. When Alessa's mom overhears her horny moaning, she assumes she's snuck a boy over and sends stepdad Danny up to investigate. But it turns out the "boyfriend" making Alessa moan is a hot anal toy she's trying out herself! Danny takes the matter into his own hands - or rather, his own dick. He teaches Alessa how to take a hard ass-pounding with her mom right downstairs.

Info:
File Size: 486 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:32:03
Video: AVC, 854x, 23.976 FPS, 2000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

7584 Alessa Savage My Stepdaughters Secret.mp4

7582 Shay Fox Dating Mom

Part One:

I decide to take my Mom out to dinner after she gets stood up by some loser on an online dating site. She's so beautiful, I honestly don't know why she uses those. When we get home, I can tell she was happy that I took her out and we sort of cuddle on the couch. She tells me she wished more guys were like me and that she thinks I like dating older women. I mean, I guess I do. I think she is gorgeous. It almost feels like we're flirting and she's coming onto me, but it can't be. She is my Mom after all. But when she sees there is an opening in between buttons on my shirt, she slides her fingers into it, and I get completely lost in the moment. What happens next, well, it's not what I expected after a date with my Mom of all girls..

Part Two:

My Mom's door is open a little bit and I hear her.. kind of moaning.. like she did the other night with me.. I sneak up and look in the door and she's touching herself! I can't look away. And when she notices I'm there watching, she beckons me to her..

Info:
File Size: 719 MB
Duration: 00:31:22
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3006 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

7582 Shay Fox Dating Mom.part2.rar

7586 Tiffany Watson The Sleeper

Tiffany Watson has had a love hate relationship with her stepbrother T Stone for a while, and when the tall coed comes across him passed out drunk she hikes up her miniskirt and records herself rubbing her pussy all over his face. When he doesn't wake up, she bends over and rubs her tits in his face, too. She escalates even further by rubbing her ass in his face.
The next day, T finds out just what Tiffany did when his friends let him know that she posted the video online. Instead of confronting his stepsister, he instead coaxes her into having sex for real after giving her a pussy fingering to butter her up. Soon he's standing behind her and pounding away at her creamy little twat while she moans her excitement at the illicit sex.
Now that she has given herself to their coupling, Tiffany holds nothing back, She blows T with total enthusiasm and rides him so fast and hard that her boobs bounce everywhere. When he gets her on her back, she stares into his eyes as he brings her off. Tiffany's moment of bliss is cut short when T blasts off inside of her, though, filling her with cum as payback for her dirty video

Info:
File Size: 399 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:23:50
Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 2206 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

7586 Tiffany Watson The Sleeper.mp4

7587 Sybil Stallone Stepmoms Spring Cleaning

Van's stepmom Sybil is a stickler for tradition. She wants to clean everything in the house once the season changes, and nothing will stand in her way. When Sybil sees Van jerking off, she's more angry about the stain factor than his fapping. Van gets the bright idea to stick his dick inside her to lessen the mess, and to his surprise she continues her cleaning like nothing out of the ordinary is even happening! She tidies the house after he's cum on her multiple times - and finally fucks her stepson hard to get all that messy splooge out of him.

Info:
File Size: 356 MB
Duration: 00:23:32
Video: AVC, 854x, 23.976 FPS, 2000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

7587 Sybil Stallone Stepmoms Spring Cleaning.mp4

7588 Holly Hendrix Almost Caught Fucking Her Stepbrother

Holly starts her day that turns out not so regular. She discovers her stepbrother naked in the bathroom and sees his big dick immediately getting turn on. She can help but to get there with him and start sucking on that cock but her mom comes almost catching her with a dick in her pussy. They decide to continue the adventure in her room where she wants to try anal. She gets the pounding of her life and takes that cock in her ass until she cums. She is definitely repeating the experience but now they now they gotta be careful not to get caught!!

Info:
File Size: 312 MB
Resolution: 852 x 480
Duration: 00:28:15
Video: AVC, 852x, 29.970 FPS, 1494 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s

Download Links:

7588 Holly Hendrix Almost Caught Fucking Her Stepbrother.mp4

7592 Can I Bother You For A Tall Glass Of Dick

Jasmine is out for a jog when she finds herself desperately thirsty. What better place to go and get re-hydrated than her ex-husband's house? The only problem is she is thirsty for a little more than just a glass of water. Keiran tells her to get out before his wife gets home, but she'd rather relive some of the good times. Like getting railed in the kitchen. When Courtney arrives home, she's not going to be bullied by the ex and is willing to prove she can take a dicking better than Jasmine. The two end up in a tug-of-war for Keiran's cock, neither one is going to be satisfied until they get that tall glass of dick.

Info:
File Size: 508 MB
Duration: 00:43:27
Video: AVC, 854x, 23.976 FPS, 1500 kb/s

Download Links:

7592 Can I Bother You For A Tall Glass Of Dick.part1.rar
7592 Can I Bother You For A Tall Glass Of Dick.part2.rar

7594 Alice Merchesi

Info:
File Size: 410 MB
Duration: 00:26:18
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 2051 kb/s

Download Links:

7594 Alice Merchesi.mp4

7595 Candy Land

Info:
File Size: 445 MB
Duration: 00:31:32
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1834 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

7595 Candy Land.mp4

7598 Princess Leia

Everyone says you've raised the perfect princess, but they don't know the half of it, Daddy. I'm really not so innocent after all. Your daughter is a total slut! I love cock and I'm not ashamed of it, Daddy. I know you secretly wish to hear all about my dirty adventures. It gets you raging hard. I can see it! You want me to touch you. Your cock is pulsing! You used to discipline me for foul language. Now you love hearing me say all these naughty words. Don't tell me you want to fuck me, Daddy! You won't last a minute in my tight pussy. Let's see if you can last with my pretty mouth on you first. I'm going to show you just how much I like being your perfect princess!

Info:
File Size: 227 MB
Duration: 00:17:12
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1801 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 41.2 kb/s

Download Links:

7598 Princess Leia.mp4

7600 My Mother Professionally Whore

You play a cheap hooker in high heels, thigh high stockings and miniskirt and tube top, who shows up to the John's house. He gives you a very small amount of money and tells you to get on your knees. You study the money and are very disappointed and complain. He unzips and pulls out his cock and tells you to do your job, whore. You give him a hand job, while rolling your eyes, shaking your head like you're really disgusted with the whole "date".Then he tells you to start sucking his cock. For the whole handjob and blowjob you look like you totally hate it, and he calls you a stupid whore now and them. Finally he blows a load on your face while you look like you can't wait to get out of there. It's such a humiliating and miserable experience for you from beginning to end!

Info:
File Size: 399 MB
Extension: Windows Media
Format: WMV3
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:20
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: WMA Pro, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 386 kb/s

Download Links:

7600 My Mother Professionally Whore.wmv

7601 Secretary Forced to Suck Cock and Taking a Facial

Custom-I love all your secretary bj/facials clips! For my clip I want you to wear a white blouse,tight(knee lenght) skirt,white lingerie,black stocking and black heels.have your hair tied back and dark eye make up(no glasses please)..You've made a huge error causing your boss a big money loss and alot of stress.He calls you into his office and you are forced to strip to keep your job.Only stripping to lingerie and heels, not further.Then continue whith a BJ/facial which you have to give your boss now as payment for his losses.You protest,but he eventually convinces you, because, well, you'll be jobless otherwise!click for (HQ)

Info:
File Size: 528 MB
Extension: Windows Media
Format: WMV3
Duration: 00:13:41
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: WMA Pro, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 374 kb/s

Download Links:

7601 Secretary Forced to Suck Cock and Taking a Facial.part1.rar
7601 Secretary Forced to Suck Cock and Taking a Facial.part2.rar

7602 Natalie Wonder New Year New Life With Mommy

**This scene is a mixture of sweet & loving but also filthy and super taboo. There is a realistic dildo sucking scene with deep throating and taboo dirty talk. There is also realistic dildo fucking/riding scene.**

**Key words/phrases used are: Taboo, in cest, in cestuous lovers, mom, mommy, son, bad boy, Danny, baby boy.**

Script-> Mommy and Danny are celebrating the start of a new year together. Mommy and son are watching television and are both excited to watch the New Year's Eve ball drop.

MOMMY - "5, 4, 3, 2, 1.Happy New Year!! Happy New Year my sweet son! Come give mommy a new year's kiss."

Mommy kisses Danny sensually, getting close to the camera, puckering her lips and placing them on her son's. She pulls away after a few seconds and stares at him, making strong, loving eye contact.

MOMMY - "I'm so glad we were able to spend tonight alone together, Danny. I wanted to make sure that you were my first kiss of the new year. Mommy wants to make this our most special year ever. Just me and you baby boy."

Mommy leans in and kisses DANNY again, this time slipping her tongue into his mouth. DANNY reciprocates, french kissing his mother.

MOMMY - "Oh my god. I just love kissing you, my sweet Danny boy. Could you imagine if the other neighborhood moms knew how we were celebrating tonight?! I bet some of them would be jealous they couldn't do this with their own sons, hehe. I know some of your friend's mothers are real sluts, just like your mom."

MOMMY - "I know we've had such an incredible end to last year. I never thought we would mess around together but I'm so glad we finally put all our worries aside and just went for it. I can't wait to take our taboo relationship even further this new year. Mommy wants to talk to you about something. I think that you and I are ready to be so much more than just a mother and son who fuck around together."

MOMMY - "I think that it is time for us to be full-time incestuous lovers. I don't want to have to sneak around and fuck you behind daddy and sister's backs. I want us to take each other whenever and wherever we want. Would you like that my son? To be able to fuck mommy's cunt whenever you want it? To be able to have me deepthroat your big boy cock whenever you wake up with morning wood? To be able to lick my pussy and eat my ass whenever you see me leaning over the counter and making you breakfast? Oh son, I want it so bad. I want you all the time. Let's move away together and start a new life in a new place where no one knows about our forbidden love. Some place where a mommy and her son can do whatever they want to each other without anyone caring about how fucked up it is. Danny, I want to be able to go out to a nice romantic dinner with you and walk down the street holding hands after. Walking by all the people in town who don't know any better..don't know how wrong it is that a mom is dating and fucking her own son."

Mommy begins to strip off her clothes, touching herself while she tells DANNY about all the filthy things she wants to do with him.

Mommy starts by sucking her son's cock (using a dildo with nice closeups and some sloppy deepthroating). She then spreads her ass in doggystyle, inviting her son to eat her asshole. Turning over, she spreads her legs and directs her son as he licks her pussy and sucks on her clit.

Mommy is ready to fuck her son.

MOMMY - "Oh my god, my son. Your cock is filling mommy up so good. Baby, I have to ask you something. I want you to fill me up with your cum. I want you to knock mommy up. Do you want to get your mother pregnant, sweetheart? Please put a baby in your mom's belly. Not only are we going to run away together, we are going to start our own taboo family together. I want mommy's baby daddy to be my baby boy. Fuck me my son. Get your mommy pregnant with your baby."

Mommy - "Danny, this is going to be the best year ever my son. I can't wait to move away with you and have your baby. I really hope you got me pregnant. I can't wait to grow our incestuous family. It's a new year and you are going to have a new life with mommy. I love you my son.

Info:
File Size: 201 MB
Duration: 00:17:26
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1474 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

7602 Natalie Wonder New Year New Life With Mommy.mp4

7603 MOMMY Lets You Cum

Mommy had such a long day at work. She always loves it when you're waiting for her at home to make her feel better. Only a good sweet son knows how to make Mommy feel special. To show Mommy how much you care, you take my tired aching feet in your cute little hands and massage my soreness away. You love how I just close my eyes, lose myself in your care, and moan in pleasure. Not only do you love Mommy, but she obviously loves you. Once I'm totally relaxed, I turn my attention to your needs. I know how much my pleasure excites you. I want you to show me how excited you are. Take out that sweet little cock of yours and show Mommy how you like to play with yourself. Since I'm a grown woman, I can teach you a thing or two on pleasure. Take heed, Mommy will make sure you have the strongest orgasm of your life!

Info:
File Size: 779 MB
Duration: 00:10:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

Download Links:

7603 MOMMY Lets You Cum.part1.rar
7603 MOMMY Lets You Cum.part2.rar

7604 Katrina Jade Masters Mark

Katrina is excited about her new tattoos. Her friend Anna Bell insisted she go to him, swearing he is an absolute MASTER artist. But when she sees that instead of what she wanted the "Master artist" tattooed "Slut" and Obedient" on her. She loses her , but, something about the tattoos allows the "artist" to start to see things his way.

Katrina is trained to mindless oral slavery.

Katrina readies her pussy for her new master, minldessly repeating her obedience over and over.

Katrina is a fully trained slut slave, willingly and submissively serving her new master.

Info:
File Size: 1.20 GB
Duration: 00:53:51
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, channel0, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

7604 Katrina Jade Masters Mark.part1.rar
7604 Katrina Jade Masters Mark.part2.rar
7604 Katrina Jade Masters Mark.part3.rar

7605 Erotic Nikki Hot For StepMom

What are you doing home? When your dad left he said that you were going to a game. That's why I'm sitting here in a shirt and panties. Do you like seeing Me like this? I know that you do, I can see it in your pants. Is it wrong that I notice? I can't help Myself. Do you want to play a little? Show your stepmom how hot you are for Her. Wanna know a secret? I peek through your door, into your room at night, to see what you do. Everynight, the same thing. There you are jerking your fucking dick. A hot college guy like you should have no trouble getting laid, yet I find you stroking every night. Are you that horny? I know you want to jerk that hard cock for your stepmom right now.

Info:
File Size: 259 MB
Duration: 00:11:39
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 2977 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, channel0, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

7605 Erotic Nikki Hot For StepMom.mp4

7606 Bratty Jamie Mom Still Has It

Mom comes home from a night still tipsy and surprised her son is up so late still. She tells you all about the bar she made out with one guy and about to go home with another until of course her friends wanted to go home, ugh last time mom car pools with someone. Hey at least she still has it right? She is so horny and of course tipsy now but she notices her very own sons throbbing cock well son lets take care of that for you.

Info:
File Size: 85.7 MB
Duration: 00:10:34
Video: AVC, 854x, 25.000 FPS, 1000 kb/s

Download Links:

7606 Bratty Jamie Mom Still Has It.mp4

7607 Moms Housecleaning

There's something about watching mom do her housecleaning that son finds so sexy. Mom is distracted cleaning and isn't aware her boy is standing behind her.watching. Mom is wearing her yellow rubber gloves to keep her hands nice and soft. Her dress is a bit short and keeps riding up every time she bends over to clean. Son doesn't mind that though. Mom's ass looks amazing when she bends over.wiggling around as she scrubs away. Mom never realizes how hot she looks getting down and dirty with her housecleaning duties. Son feels himself getting more & more aroused each time mom bends over. Mom deserves a break. She turns around & is startled to see her boy.
Oh honey, you scared mommy! Here I am again.cleaning away. Cleaning, cooking, food shopping, baking.I feel it's all I do these days. But you make it all worth it. Which is why I'll be so sad when you move out. I'm going to miss having you around. You're my number one boy.you keep me company, you treat mommy so well, you make me smile, laugh.and other things too. Which reminds me, I should take a break. Or were you enjoying watching mommy clean? I sensed you there..I felt your eyes on me. Let me show you how I clean.how I rub hard.rub and rub until it allllll comes out. Ooopps, this dress is so short.keeps riding up. And oops, is mommy showing too much skin? Shhhhh, daddy's still downstairs working in the garage, right? Good. Mommy needs a little break.a little tease.and a release.with my boy.

Info:
File Size: 179 MB
Duration: 00:13:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1802 kb/s

Download Links:

7607 Moms Housecleaning.mp4

7608 Meana Wolf Taste Test

I know it turns you on. Just thinking about eating your own cum gets you so hot and bothered. You can't help it. You get instantly hard at the thought of it. But whenever it comes down to it.you can't follow through. Maybe you're afraid of the taste.maybe you're worried you won't like it.maybe you're even more worried that you will like it. Whatever the case may be I know exactly what you need.just a little taste test. You know.just to satisfy your curiosity once and for all. Slowly start jerking your cock for me. Up and down.squeeze that dick.edge yourself for me. Milk your cock slowly until you get a nice bead of precum on the tip of your cock. You see it glistening there? Just begging to be tasted. Just taste it.taste your precum. Every drop will make you hornier than before.every drop makes you want it that much more.

Info:
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:13:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

7608 Meana Wolf Taste Test.part1.rar
7608 Meana Wolf Taste Test.part2.rar
7608 Meana Wolf Taste Test.part3.rar

7610 Skyla Novea Together

Listen, you need to stop calling me. We've been through this already, I'm done. I don't want to see you anymore. I have a girlfriend now. No. This is your your fault. I wanted us to be together but you acted like I was crazy. I always did everything you wanted but not anymore. Now you can't have me, so you want to be with me. Well that's not how things work in the real world. Stop calling me. Stop texting me. We'll never be together again..

Info:
File Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:27:05
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7598 kb/s

Download Links:

7610 Skyla Novea Together.part1.rar
7610 Skyla Novea Together.part2.rar
7610 Skyla Novea Together.part3.rar

7611 Family Therapy Stockholm Syndrome

No, everthing is better now. I promise you don't need to worry about me. I was just confused when we talked before. I guess I was just mad at him, that's why I made up those things I told you. Of course I'm telling the truth. I love my Dad, everything is perfect now..

***Starring Zoe Parker & a REAL creampie from her Father***

Info:
File Size: 1.75 GB
Duration: 00:30:52
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 8003 kb/s

Download Links:

7611 Family Therapy Stockholm Syndrome.part1.rar
7611 Family Therapy Stockholm Syndrome.part2.rar

7617 Janey Jones Mommy Blackmail JOI

Mommy is scolding you for being such a dirty, filthy boy and making your bedroom so messy. But scolding doesn't do any good.it only activates your raging hormones and turns you on. So Mommy has an ultimatum.a little blackmail for her nasty boy. You're going to stroke your dick while Mommy seductively cleans your bedroom and teases you. If Mommy can finish cleaning your room before you can make yourself cum, then Mommy will give you a blowjob. But if you blow your load before Mommy finishes cleaning then you will have to get in between Mommy's golden legs and eat Mommy's pussy until SHE cums. Ready, set, go!

Direct your own fetish video starring Janey Jones by emailing janeyjanenet at gmail and visiting my website. Thank you for your cum and attention. I love you!

Info:
File Size: 498 MB
Duration: 00:10:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6633 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download Links:

7617 Janey Jones Mommy Blackmail JOI.mp4

7618 My Stepdaughters Jaye Summers

She's always walking around the house wearing those hot panties that drive him wild! She's forbidden fruit, but she sure flaunts her stuff in front of him and it's making him crazy! In this step-daughter fantasy fuck fest, he finally gets to pull those sweet panties down and get deep inside that illicit pussy and find out just how wet and tight it really is!

Info:
File Size: 234 MB
Duration: 00:23:45
Video: AVC, 852x, 29.970 FPS, 1333 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 44.2 kb/s

Download Links:

7618 My Stepdaughters Jaye Summers.mp4

7619 My Stepdaughters Panties Kat Monroe

She's always walking around the house wearing those hot panties that drive him wild! She's forbidden fruit, but she sure flaunts her stuff in front of him and it's making him crazy! In this step-daughter fantasy fuck fest, he finally gets to pull those sweet panties down and get deep inside that illicit pussy and find out just how wet and tight it really is!

Info:
File Size: 234 MB
Duration: 00:23:59
Video: AVC, 852x, 29.970 FPS, 1320 kb/s

Download Links:

7619 My Stepdaughters Panties Kat Monroe.mp4

7620 My Stepdaughters Panties Keisha Grey

Info:
File Size: 246 MB
Duration: 00:24:55
Video: AVC, 852x, 29.970 FPS, 1333 kb/s

Download Links:

7620 My Stepdaughters Panties Keisha Grey.mp4

7621 My Stepdaughters Panties Sophia Grace

Info:
File Size: 236 MB
Duration: 00:23:52
Video: AVC, 852x, 29.970 FPS, 1332 kb/s

Download Links:

7621 My Stepdaughters Panties Sophia Grace.mp4

7622 Alexa Grace Taboo jerk off session with my stepdaughte...

Your stepdaughter Alexa knows that you check her out all the time. Why are you with her mom, anyway? Just go ahead and take your dick out and rub one out to her. You know you want to. She is kind of a younger, firmer version of her mom and your dick is hard, so you start stroking yourself. Alexa shows you her tiny tits and soon reveals more to you, including her jiggly, spankable ass. You would love to put your hand on her ass, but it is firmly wrapped around your hard cock. When she spreads her legs to show off her untouched pussy, that is just about all you needed to blow your load for your naughty stepdaughter Alexa.

Info:
File Size: 127 MB
Duration: 00:06:45
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2476 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 144 kb/s

Download Links:

7622 Alexa Grace Taboo jerk off session with my stepdaughter.mp4

Back