Only Incest In My Dreams :)

azazello

7044 Maggie Green Mommys Naughty Birthday

I took the day off of work because it’s my birthday and I want some time for myself. How sweet of you to remember, I hate my birthday since I’m not getting any younger. I don’t like to make a huge deal out it…what, you got me a gift? Wow, this is the bag that I’ve been wanting for months, how did you know that I’ve been eyeing it? You’re the best son ever, you must have saved for a very long time to afford this. Since your father left us, it’s up to you to take care of me and you do an incredible job. You know what else I might like on my birthday? Mommy wants to see that nice big cock you have hidden in your pants. It’s been awhile and my hormones are raging, the older I get the hornier I get! Do my breasts still look ok? They aren’t getting too old and saggy are they? Well, that cock is rock solid so I guess I have my answer. Come give your mommy what she really needs…a couple of intense mind blowing orgasms! I want to feel you finish deep inside of me, I crave your sperm in my wetness. Think you can cum more than once for me? I bet I can make you explode like never before!

Info:
File Size: 399 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:15:44
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3224 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download Links:

7044 Maggie Green Mommys Naughty Birthday.mp4

7045 Maggie Green Mom Demands Vacation Sex

I wasn't expecting you! What are you doing back in the room, I thought you had gone snorkeling? Obviously, I was waiting for your father, I told him to meet me here at 3:00 and I thought we could, uh, have a little naughty vacation fun. I know, you don't want to hear about it. Where is he anyway, do you know? What! He's playing golf again? Well look what he's missing out on, I put on this sexy lingerie in hopes to entice him to bed but forget about that. This isn't the vacation that I had in mind, I deserve some raunchy hot sex while we're down here in the tropics! Hmmmm well..you're here and you look a little excited to see mommy in this sheer robe. Come closer, don't I look hot and sexy baby? I know I'm your mom but, damn, I'm fucking horny and ready to go. I know you want to, don't be shy, that's silly. Holy fuck! Your cock is huge! I had no idea! Now you'v done it, I need that big piece of man meat in my mouth, between my tits and in my soaking pussy! Make me cum and give mommy her well deserved vacation fuck!

Info:
File Size: 334 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:12:54
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3491 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

7045 Maggie Green Mom Demands Vacation Sex.mp4

7046 Mindi Mink JOI For My Naughty Son

You naughty boy of mine.Your sister and I have seen the way you look at us walking around the house. Staring at your mommy's big tits and your sister's tight little ass. I bet you jerk off thinking about us don't you? We decided to help you out with your fantasy and then we will never talk about it again. We will encourage you to jerk off while looking at us naked and playing with each other. Go ahead it's your one and only chance to get what you want you little pervert. You can cum for us but only when we say you can.

Info:
File Size: 670 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8432 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download Links:

7046 Mindi Mink JOI For My Naughty Son.part1.rar
7046 Mindi Mink JOI For My Naughty Son.part2.rar

7047 Jenna Preston Mommy Says

Come here, s0n. Have a seat. I want to talk to you about a conversation I had with the m0ther of one of your classmates. She confided in me that she's sleeping with her s0n! Can you believe it? At first I was shocked and didn't know how to feel about that information. But then I realized that I was getting very turned on. I see the way you look at me, honey. You lust after me, but you're scared because you think its "wrong". It's not wrong at all! It's completely natural, right? Let's play a little game, shall we? It's called "M0mmy Says" and you have to do exactly what I tell you to do. Don't worry, honey, it'll be so much fun!

Info:
File Size: 360 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3200 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

7047 Jenna Preston Mommy Says.mp4

7079 Randy Moore Hey Ass Boy

Info: