Nymphomaniac And Sexually Motivated Rubber In Latex

Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy hot girl in latex Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Horny brunette with beautiful tits, with naked shaved pussy and with naked ass plus man with big cock. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor and onthe table. He fucks her wet pussy, and hot ass with big dildo and white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for naked slavegirl with sexy body in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7623kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy hot girl in latex Full HD 1080p

The Steel Chair Predicament

This week Quinn finds herself wearing a shiny black catsuit tied onto a sturdy Steel Bondage Chair. Jessie has deviously attached a heavy wood beam to two ropes spreading Quinn's Swollen pussy lips apart. How long can she last? How many more wooden beams can she hold up? Find out in this week's update where Quinn is pushed to the limit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2412kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 333.8 MB

Download The Steel Chair Predicament

Hard bondage, torture, spanking and strappado for two hot models (part 1)

Release Year: 2018

Beautiful models with naked tits, with sexy bodies plus hot woman in black dress and her assistant. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in their mouth. She fucks their with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny girls with small breast in the basement.

Duration: 29:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3865kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hard bondage, torture, spanking and strappado for two hot models (part 1)

Bondage and domination for hot bitch in latex Full HD 1080p

Sexy brunette in latex clothes, with very big boobs and with beautiful body plus hot brunette in black clothes with sexy ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. She spanks her ass. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large room.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9137kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Bondage and domination for hot bitch in latex Full HD 1080p

Insex - Pony Girl

YX starts as a fully bridled pony. She strikes a stunning pose in a cupless black corset, thick leather collar, clamps on each nipple attached with chain, and her head bridled with bit in mouth. She wears pony boots that bring her up on her toes. Her hands are in black leather mitts, the fingertip rings attached to the back of her collar then pulled forward to the front of her chest. Her elbows are strapped behind her back so that her arms are taut, thrusting her breasts forward. A pony tail, attached to a butt plug, hangs from her ass. Bells dangle from her crotch strap, jingling as she shuffles, much as tethered shuffle in place. She is tethered with chain to the arm of a post. The arm moves in a circle, somewhat like a lunge rope used to train and exercise .

Format: avi
Duration: 37:17
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 512.8 MB

Download Insex - Pony Girl

Kora Chic Viced

This week Kora gets Chic-Viced by the devious Mistress Ruby! Kora enjoys Gord's Chic Vice much more than she could have ever imagined. Ruby takes it up a notch with the addition of an electrical insertable and deep throbbing vibration. Kora is absolutely consumed by her sweet predicament.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4135kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 530.3 MB

Download Kora Chic Viced

Hard bondage, domination and torture for horny brunette in latex Full HD 1080p

Young brunette in latex clothes, with naked small boobs and with beautiful body plus horny mistress in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor and on the chair. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. She fucks her wet pussy, with big dildo. Professional bonage, domination and torture for hot girl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5340kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for horny brunette in latex Full HD 1080p

Mary Jane on the Fucking Utility Vehicle

Mary Jane is going for a ride on the Fucking Utility Vehicle. This thing is no ordinary trailer, because as it gets towed along Mary Jane is getting the daylights screwed out of her! Let's see how much she likes touring the grounds while getting fucked real good...

Duration: 16:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1255kbps

File size: 170.1 MB

Download Mary Jane on the Fucking Utility Vehicle

Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy brunette in latex Full HD 1080p

Hot slavegirl in black latex clothes, with sexy little ass and with small hot boobs plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, tits and belly on the chair. Black mask on her head. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with beautiful body in the large house.

Duration: 33:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7620kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy brunette in latex Full HD 1080p

Sister Dee Saddle Fuck Machine

Sister Dee is in for quite a good time here as the Saddle Fuck machine is always an exciting ride. This little trailer has screwed many different girls, and it just doesn't quit. Let's see how much she likes it with lots of electro play. We may have to pry her off of this thing.

Duration: 16:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3516kbps

File size: 448.0 MB

Download Sister Dee Saddle Fuck Machine

Alexis Grace - Straddle

Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Alexis was in last week - and I have to say that she just gets sexier and sexier every time I see her. These are definitely the best pics of her I've shot to date. An awesome latex dress and gorgeous new gloves I got from the cool folks at high gloss dolls certainly gave her the sleek look of a cat - and the gorgeous black platino pantyhose she is wearing just finish off the look perfectly. Alexis is known to have a bit of pantyhose fetish herself and she told me that when she went to go buy pairs of these at my favorite pantyhose merchant, they were all sold out. She blamed me for that. Hey, it can't all b be my fault... right?

Duration: 26:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 972.7 MB

Download Alexis Grace - Straddle

Catherine de Sade Bound Orgasms

Watch as Lydia locks Catherine de Sade into the John Willie Stand, created by on the drawings of John Willie by our own Johnny Smokes. This device is meant for intense punishment as the metal and spikes poke and push into the tender flesh, but it apparently works for the highly perverted Catherine de Sade. Not only does she love this stand, but she can't seem to get enough of it. She even threatened to take it home...

Duration: 16:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3515kbps

File size: 436.9 MB

Download Catherine de Sade Bound Orgasms

Anna Rose naked on the Kinky Barstool

Anna Rose is one of Gord's favorite models. You see, Anna Lives in Holland, so even if she gets a chance to come stateside, she rarely ever gets up here to the great Pacific Northwest. Anyway, Anna has always wanted to become a piece of furniture for Gord, but Lydia has other plans... As usual... Don't worry, it won't be anything close to usual!

Duration: 29:51
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2385kbps

File size: 549.4 MB

Download Anna Rose naked on the Kinky Barstool

Alex & Viorica vs. The Shocking Touch

Both of them were plotting against me from the start. As soon as I had them tied the two of them were going for each other's ropes. I wasn't going to make it easy for them though. Cranking up my ErosTek box, I put one pad on Alex and the other on Viorica. A single touch and they share the shock together. Tied inches from each other, can they avoid the painful shocks? Can they escape? I know I had one hell of a time watching them try!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1922kbps

File size: 264.4 MB

Download Alex & Viorica vs. The Shocking Touch

Bob Bishop Bound

Elise Graves is back at the House of Gord! Amazon Mistress Ruby straps Elise into the Bob Bishop II stand to break her in, and wow we did not expect such amazing chemistry between these two! Enjoy this weeks update as much as we did! Bob Bishop delivers, and when Elise is strapped in, the results are multi-orgasmic.

Duration: 23:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2423kbps

File size: 430.8 MB

Download Bob Bishop Bound

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for naked girl part 1

Hot brunette in latex blouse, with naked boobs, with naked ass and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with big dildo. He fucks her mouth. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny bitch with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2658kbps
Audio: 97kbps

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for naked girl part 1

Captive Cargo

A scene from Gord's S.B.I.Trilogy involves some of Gord's most extreme bondage! Step into the Master's parlour and see how the slaves really live at the House of Gord where no bondage is too tight, no device too devious, and no damsel too distressed!

Duration: 24:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1263kbps

File size: 244.6 MB

Download Captive Cargo

Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

In photos and videos, Latex Lucy excels in portraying either the dominant or submissive role, and today she is under the thumb of Master Kristien as his total bottom! She must have done something awfully naughty to end up tied to a tree with arms pulled up behind her and a red ball gag in her mouth. Kristien appears, also dressed in black latex, and he flogs her butt and her big tits too. The sides of her boobs redden under the onslaught of the flogger. Then Kristien takes out Lucy's ball gag and has her kneel on the ground. Out comes his masterful cock, and clothed in latex, too! Lucy looks up at him with puppy eyes as he edges his black sheathed prick toward her face, and then he moves her head onto his rod, having her suck him deeply even while he fondles her knockers. Kristien kneels on the ground himself, with his latex log jutting upward so that Lucy can bend over and continue her sucking, her hands still bound behind her. Lucy looks up at him with supplicating eyes through the .

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

Fully Enclosed and Denied

Fetish Model Quinn is put into skintight hooded catsuit and then installed into the Butt Thrust Walker. Since the suit has no holes she is left to be tortured by Jessie Sparkles with nipple, clit torture and more. The helpless Quinn gets close to orgasm many times, but is denied again and again.

Duration: 23:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2416kbps

File size: 430.6 MB

Download Fully Enclosed and Denied

Bondage, domination and torture for very horny slavegirl in latex

Sexy brunette in black latex clothes, with beautiful tits, with shaved pussy, with sexy ass and with hot body plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the chair and on the floor. Black mask on her head. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a beautiful girl with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6328kbps

Download Bondage, domination and torture for very horny slavegirl in latex

Super bondage, torment and hogtie for sexy girl in latex

Hot girl in leather clothes, with sexy body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with belts - full body on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with beautiful boobs in the bedroom.

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5225kbps

Download Super bondage, torment and hogtie for sexy girl in latex

Bondage, torture and domination for very beautiful model HD 1080p

Beautiful girl in black latex clothes, with small tits and with sexy hot ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with scotch - hands and legs on the bed. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her sexy naked ass and wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny bitch with sexy body in the large room.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6091kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Bondage, torture and domination for very beautiful model HD 1080p

Gwenmedia-Outpatient

After extraction of the patient from a cocoon, nurses Madam Eradiya and her assistant Raeychel, start doing a make-up to the captive. After it move on a glass table, connect and train in obedience by vacuum suckers and an electric stick.
The nurse Raeychel badly carries out duties and Madam Eradiya decides to punish and it too. Both of them are ottrakhana and favor are spanked without any!
Tired with two disobedient slaves, Madam Eradiya places in cameras. One - in the steel hanging cage, another - in a latex bag with a plastic transparent hood.
Good night, my beauties!

Duration: 30:34
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1529kbps

File size: 688.7 MB

Download Gwenmedia-Outpatient

Hard bondage, domination and torture for horny whore in latex

Beautiful slavegirl in black latex clothes, with small tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man with big cock. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the bed. He spank her naked ass. Black mask on her head. He fucks her naked pussy and hot mouth. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with sexy boobs in the large house.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5775kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for horny whore in latex

Pushed to the Limit

Claire Adams is Pushed to the Limit in this intense scene from Gord's S.B.I. Trilogy. Chick Silos, Intense Bondage and Ballet Boot training are just a few of the ordeals these models must endure in their training at The House of Gord. Featuring Jeff Gord in his diabolical best.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1263kbps

File size: 254.7 MB

Download Pushed to the Limit

Offensive makeup

Not every girl can endure are harsh corporal punishment in such an erotic way than our PainGate-Star Alex. It seems she is dancing with the whiplashes, the harder the better.
Today she gets punished because of her makeup, it's too offensive. Machine told her hundred times to make it more conservative. But Alex didn't want to hear. Maybe it's her way to beg for the whip? Who knows and to be honest, it doesn't matter that much.... The main point is that she will be punished again.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:37
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1458kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 221.1 MB

Download Offensive makeup

Bondage girl No.0994

To add another layer of strict bondage, Greyhound has her elbows locked and secured into her new steel elbow restraints which completely immobilizes her arms, then some heavy chains are locked to her thigh cuffs, wrists cuffs and bondage belt to further limit her movements. If you are a fan of leather, chains, or both, then this is the stream for you!

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps

File size: 455.7 MB

Download Bondage girl No.0994

Leila vs. Her Bound Nipples

It's amazing what a little string and imagination will get you. When I told Leila I was going to tie her up using half meter lengths of twine, skeptical hardly does her reaction justice. When I was done however, shock, surprise and pleasure filled her face at once. Her thumbs immobilized escape was out of the question but for Leila, every pull and tug tiptoes her closer to climax. As the minutes pass her frustration grows and I dangle a magic wand ever so gently against her pussy. In her state it doesn't take much as she rides wave after wave of nipple bound bliss.

Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1935kbps

File size: 260.0 MB

Download Leila vs. Her Bound Nipples

Super bondage, spanking and domination for sexy slavegirl in latex Full HD 1080p

Hot slavegirl in sexy latex clothes, with sexy boobs, with hot ass and with shaved pussy plus sexy man in black clothes, with big cock. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the bed. He spanks her little ass. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for a horny model with sexy body in the large bedroom.

Duration: 32:59
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4158kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and domination for sexy slavegirl in latex Full HD 1080p

Leila vs. The Cargo Pallet

Everyone's recycling these days and I try to do my part. So when I found a discarded cargo pallet I knew just who I could repurpose it for. As I screwed each strap into place, Leila could feel the tight bands around her body making her limbs immovable. Forget about escaping. With her lightly squirming, I unzip her catsuit to reveal her lovely pierced nipples which I tie to her fingers to further discourage movement. With Leila totally helpless the magic wand in hung in place to graze against her pussy. If only she could move just a few millimeters closer.

Duration: 18:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1935kbps

File size: 274.0 MB

Download Leila vs. The Cargo Pallet

Hard bondage, mummification and torture for horny bitch Full HD 1080p

Sexy brunette with beautiful naked body, with naked sexy tits, with big naked ass and with naked shaved pussy plus hot mistress in blac clothes, with hot boobs and her assistant. Her tied up with scotch - full body on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professiobnal bondage, domination, mummification and predicament for a young slavegirl with sexy body in the large garage.

Duration: 36:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5414kbps

Download Hard bondage, mummification and torture for horny bitch Full HD 1080p

Chloe Lovette

Chloe switches on the device at the power socket then fastens leather cuffs on both ankles before testing an inflatable dildo and inserting it inside herself. Next she sits on a saddle and reconnects the pipe of the inflating dildo to part of the device then she connects the ankle cuffs to ropes that go to clam cleats above and on each side of her.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 654.8 MB

Download Chloe Lovette

Latex Sissy Maid for Goddess Tangent

Studio: ManyVids
Cast: Sasha De Sade

Goddess Tangent is so angry when she finds the kitchen dirty after I was supposed to clean it! She bends me over and spanks my ass, making me count the slaps on my white butt until it turns red... she then makes me fetch her some wine, and makes me a special cocktail with her spit and drool. After I swallow her spit like a good girl, she lets me clean her red bottom heels with my tongue - I love being degraded like this Goddess Tangent decides she needs some entertainment, so she plugs my ass with a sparkly pink buttplug and unlocks my sissy cock from its chastity cage... she puts me at her feet to suck her toes and take verbal degradation until I cum all over the floor. She leaves me licking up my mess like a good sissy maid xx

Duration: 36:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Latex Sissy Maid for Goddess Tangent

Lola in the Corset Dress

Genres: armbinders, cinch straps, collars, compression, corsets, gags, high heels, hoods, leather, mummification, outdoors, training

Hey hey! Check it out... Lola is back! You can bet damn well that Gord will have to silence this one before she parades her around! Yes, Lola is a fun plaything, but Gord will have to exert more control over this one due to her tendency to talk back! Gags, hoods, and tape are all employed to shut her up! Well, we can always think of fun things for Lola to do... Check it out!

Duration: 18:51
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps

File size: 128.5 MB

Download Lola in the Corset Dress

Gwenmedia-Outpatient

After extraction of the patient from a cocoon, nurses Madam Eradiya and her assistant Raeychel, start doing a make-up to the captive. After it move on a glass table, connect and train in obedience by vacuum suckers and an electric stick.
The nurse Raeychel badly carries out duties and Madam Eradiya decides to punish and it too. Both of them are ottrakhana and favor are spanked without any!
Tired with two disobedient slaves, Madam Eradiya places in cameras. One - in the steel hanging cage, another - in a latex bag with a plastic transparent hood.
Good night, my beauties!

Duration: 30:34
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1529kbps

File size: 688.7 MB

Download Gwenmedia-Outpatient

Viorica vs. The Zip Chair

A couple zip ties by themselves are not very strong. As they pile up on Viorica it doesn't take long for her body to be welded to the chair. From her neck to her feet and every appendage in between there she can barely squirm. Once I had her gagged my plan was to just leave her be for a couple hours but before leaving though it seemed only fair to leave her with some entertainment first. With her legs held wide apart from the zip ties it made it easy to unzip her crotch on her catsuit and zip in a vibe. Pressed tightly against her pussy her feeble struggles can do nothing to dislodge the torrent of pleasure from the magic wand. Viorica is already twitching within minutes from her first orgasm and won't be her last. Not by a long shot.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps

File size: 245.2 MB

Download Viorica vs. The Zip Chair

Super bondage, torment and hogtie for sexy blonde in latex

Hot girl in leather clothes, with sexy body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with belts - full body on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with beautiful boobs in the bedroom.

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5225kbps

Download Super bondage, torment and hogtie for sexy blonde in latex

Super bondage, domination and torture for two sexy girls in latex

Horny model in sexy black latex clothes, with beautiful body, with hot ass and with big boobs plus hot mistress in black clothes, with sexy ass. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. She fucks her wet pussy with big white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for beautiful brunette with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 18:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5880kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for two sexy girls in latex

Mina Returns!

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

We are back! Our first shoot in nearly 8 months! Mina has still got it! The time off has been great, but its time to get the updates rolling again. As for the shoot, we are getting back into the swing of things with a simple but strict session testing out the new Gwendoline Armbinder and our Facehugger Gag. Mina is wearing a sheer bodysuit under shiny PVC leggings. She is laced into the armbinder, and tightly gagged, and then hogtied tightly on the bed with her head pulled back and secured to her elbows.

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mina Returns!

Bondage and domination for hot bitch with very big boobs in latex

Sexy brunette in latex clothes, with very big boobs and with beautiful body plus hot brunette in black clothes with sexy ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. She spanks her ass. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large room.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9137kbps

Download Bondage and domination for hot bitch with very big boobs in latex

Back