Nymphomaniac And Sexually Motivated Rubber In Latex

Electric Chair

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Video starts with Slave-M sitting in a chair wearing fetish clothing. (Rubber Stockings, platform shoes, corset, and an open top that displays her huge tits). She is then bound to the chair. Some face play starts (hook in nose, and mouth etc) We then get an up-close view of her extreme piercings. Her tit's are hung from chains. A large nail is put through her nose. She pisses herself. Electrodes are connected to her vagina, and a control box is attached to her collar. The male begins to torment her with electric shocks. She is gaged, and then he masturbates until he cums on her outfit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Electric Chair

Bondage and domination for hot bitch in latex FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2020

Sexy brunette in latex clothes, with very big boobs and with beautiful body plus hot brunette in black clothes with sexy ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. She spanks her ass. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large room.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9137kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage and domination for hot bitch in latex FullHD 1080p

Black Panel Gag, Belts and Realise Swimsuit

Mina is wearing her blue favourite Realise Swimsuit, she puts on one of our new black panel harness gags and secures it nice and tight. She is tied with three belts securing her arms behind her making her gagged and helpless. She finds herself hogtied with more belts and a strap looping through the d-ring on her gag back to her ankles pulling her head back in to place. A nice progressive shoot, one for feet lovers, the sound of creaking leather belts and panel gags, oh, and leotard lovers!

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4916kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 926.8 MB

Download Black Panel Gag, Belts and Realise Swimsuit

Rachel Adams : Into Fetish

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Rachel is relaxing on the couch after a long day when she finds herself drifting off due to her exhausted state. Elizabeth comes in and her to stand up and change out of her clothing into a catsuit and high heeled boots. With her new outfit complete Elizabeth comes in and gags Rachel before placing her arms into an armbinder and drawing them behind her back. With her arm secured Lizz takes the further step of using belts to secure them even more tightly before giving her a couple of appraising gropes. Lizz straps her ankles and leaves poor Rachel to struggle in her tight leather bondage, and PVC with a blindfold to deny her the ability to look at her seductive captress.

Duration: 16:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6322kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 770.6 MB

Download Rachel Adams : Into Fetish

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for young model in leather clothes

Release Year: 2017

Hot young girl in black clothes, with small tits plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - full body on the chair and on the table. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny model with naked breast in the garage.

Duration: 23:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6793kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for young model in leather clothes

Prick On A Stick - Latex Babe Gets Stuffed With Extreme Dildo - Full HD 1080p

Have you ever seen a prick on a stick? Well, today you are about to see the incredible Latex Lucy getting stuffed with an extreme dildo. That enormous black cock is mounted onto a metal pole and inserted deeply into that fetish loving Sex Goddess 2014! The DDF Network scene of todays House of Taboo special opens with some shy posing of our busty model Lucy. Its a white tiled room with no windows. The bombshell from Great Britain shows off her unbelievable 32G / 70I tits and gives us some irresistible seductive looks with her beautiful green eyes. Her entire body is covered in skin-tight latex and just her enormous hooters pop right into our Full HD lenses! She starts fingering her shaved pussy while bending her curvy ass. The solo show heats up when e dildo on a metal stick appears out of nowhere and slides into her juicy twat! She plays with her nipples while sucking that sex toy and the toy masturbating makes her moan ecstatically when she bends forward to show us her super sexy but.

Duration: 18:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Prick On A Stick - Latex Babe Gets Stuffed With Extreme Dildo - Full HD 1080p

Throating Dissolved - Domination HD

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Ass Licking

Part 2: Kel spends six months in a cage only to be taken out and used. Six months in a cage has done wonders for Kel's figure. A careful regimen of food and exercise has her looking great. It's time to continue her playtime. OT pulls her out and gets to work. The stand she's on is brutal. It arches her back and keeps her on the arches of her feet. It really puts her physique to the test. It's not long before she's sweating. The fun part of the frame she's in is the ability for it to be adjusted. OT moves the foot pedestal up and puts Kel into a tight squatting crunch that she can barely maintain before she crashes. Next she's on her back in a ball hanging by her knees. Her ass protrudes obscenely through the bars. It's just the right moment for the dragon tongue to lick her tender bits. Kel wanted to be played with and OT delivers. By the time he's done with her backside it resembles a Rorschach inkblot. He's also made her nipples more sensitive than her whipped clit.

Duration: 23:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6687kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Throating Dissolved - Domination HD

Arielle Lane : Latex Leotard, Ultra High Heels, and Tight string Bondage

Genres: BDSM,string,Bondage,torture

Arielle is guided into the room on her sky high heels and string is carefully wound around her arms starting with her wrists and elbows. A ballgag is placed into her mouth and she's groped thoroughly her firm tits squeezed through the shiny latex. More string winds it's way around her body harnessing her upper body and then a crotch string and waist string holding her arms even more tightly to her shapely waist. She's made to walk back and forth a few times till her legs give out and she's moved to the floor to accept her hogtie. Her ankles are bound individually and pulled to her arms causing her knees to spread and her legs to splay out a bit how helpless she is. Arielle struggles, moans and drools her way to the finish line in this tight tie and gag.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6315kbps

File size: 840.3 MB

Download Arielle Lane : Latex Leotard, Ultra High Heels, and Tight string Bondage

Gwenmedia - Bound For Good

Ashley has been missing for quite some time. Unknown to others she is being held captive within the dungeons of the beautiful Sasha Monet. She is Sasha's most prized possession and is expected to perform perfectly at all times. But Ashley is a naughty girl, and alongside fetish favorite Anastasia Pierce and newcomer Lexa Lane, Ashley is put through a series of delightful tortures.

Format: avi
Duration: 39:31
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1076kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 350.5 MB

Download Gwenmedia - Bound For Good

Black Lacing Armbinder

Mina made herself a fresh black lambskin lacing armbinder with silver eyelets. She is laced into it and is bound tightly with belts to break it in. She's also wearing one of our new Five Point Leather harnesses, a mesh bodysuit and sleek black PVC leggings with red high heels.

Duration: 18:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps

File size: 675.3 MB

Download Black Lacing Armbinder

Coyote Brown

We just got some new Coyote Brown rope in, Mina wears super sexy leather look leggings and a velvet top. She is bound in a strait jacket pose and crotch rope. She is left to play with the doxy, but she has to try to move it in place without her hands. Then she is bound cross legged and the doxy is secured to her crotch rope so she cant escape it. A fun and sexy shoot.

Duration: 27:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4931kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Coyote Brown

Black Stretch Pvc Thong Bodysuit

This was actually a very tough position for Mina, lying on her stomach made her feel uncomfortable due to the tight corset, and I had to let her out a little early, but we think it was worth it, the shots of her in this outfit are stunning and sexy. You will definitely be seeing more of these kinds of costumes.

Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 607.7 MB

Download Black Stretch Pvc Thong Bodysuit

Andrea Neal - More than Just Strict Design

Cast: Andrea Neal

I have to thank a member for sending me an email asking for me to go back and post some really old stuff. It sort of got me on the train of putting up the first part of the Strict Design video that Cory and I made way back in 1999. When it came to do the pictures though, I realized that back then, and we are talking waaaaaaay back then now, I didn't take that many pictures of scenes. Just enough to sell the video that we were going to release. It wasn't until later when we opened Shortfuse Video as a paysite, that we started taking full sets of pictures. So I decided I would go back to the origins of Andrea's shoots and revisit pictures that haven't seen the light of day in decades. It was a very interesting experience. First off - damn, I'm a young pup... and second - even though I was using a really, really, really crappy digital camera (so crappy that I switched to 35mm film shortly after and wasn't convinced to come back to digital for almost 4 years), I do love these pics. Yeah,.

Duration: 28:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2825kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download Andrea Neal - More than Just Strict Design

Black Pvc On the Bed

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience with us in the past couple of weeks, unfortunately Mina and myself have both been incredibly ill over the past 3 weeks with a pretty boring winter sickness that just would not pass, it left me fairly bed ridden all this time and pretty much totally unable to shoot anything, in fact, in this latest shoot, we were still both sick. Its pretty rare for us both to be sick for this long so its unprecedented. We are still on the mend, feeling better but still not 100%, you may see another delay until mid next week until we can do the next update. Thanks for your understanding all! In the mean time, here, check out this trooper Mina as she endures some pretty tight elbow bondage and a strict hogtie!

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4949kbps

File size: 659.9 MB

Download Black Pvc On the Bed

Adv of O-girl and Nylonika - Obsession - Chapter Pt 9-11

Cast: Christina Carter , Danielle Trixie , Dee Williams , Diana Knight , Kendra James
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber

After an hour of struggling in Lady Lovelace's fiendish sensi-suit, Nylonika's nerve endings are completely raw and every movement is now agony. She still struggles valiantly, but there is no hope - just in the nick of time, O-girl (Christina Carter) arrives to save her. Now informed that Lady Lovelace (Diana Knight) is behind the Apparel Obsessia (AO) girl's demise, O-girl and Nylonika (Kendra James) split up.

Nylonika heads over to AO, while O-girl heads to a stocking factory to follow up on the strange stocking she analyzed in the O-lab. Chastity (Danielle Trixie) calls Lady Lovelace to inform her that Nylonika is still alive and is about to recover the deleted shoot logs that show the last movments of the and missing models. Lady Lovelace calms her down and tells Chastity to make sure that Nylonika finds the shoot logs and the address of the abandoned studio "A" that Allison Quivers visited before she disappeared.

Lady Lovelace heads to studio A to await Nylonika's arrival. .

Duration: 23:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 890.7 MB

Download Adv of O-girl and Nylonika - Obsession - Chapter Pt 9-11

Bent Over the Bar Stool

She has a bullet vibrator inserted and flicks the switch leading to a soothing buzzing feeling between her legs. She is gagged in our white leather harness ballgag, elbows tied with white rope and eventually finds herself bent over a bar stool with her head harness tied off very tightly to her arms pulling them up into a strappado position. This was incredibly tough for Mina, she needed out not long after we hit that final position, a really hot shoot, this costume would give people heart attacks if she walked down the street!

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4372kbps

File size: 652.0 MB

Download Bent Over the Bar Stool

Domination Dreams - Domination HD

Sexy girl Daria corporal punishment outdoor discipline... Continues to cum in rapid-fire, squealing and writhing on the bed, a complete. Red ropes bondage Sexy ariel awesome bondage action enjoy! Growing up, my twin friend and I always fought about who was cooler, who had the better clothes, who was prettier. As we got older we grew apart. She became more sexually adventurous and I became more rough and tumble. While she started wearing skimpy outfits I learned to play sports. We started to fight over who was tougher. Clearly I am, but the bimbo still thinks she can best me. A friend of mine told me about this guy. They said he's kinda brutal. He'd test anyone's tolerances. It didn't hurt that he liked pretty girls. He started by separating us. As much as we fought we still love each other, but he wanted us to suffer by ourselves. It was the first torment. Each torment broke us a little. Our bodies were in agony, but our minds were in rapture. It was difficult to comprehend what he wa.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps

Download Domination Dreams - Domination HD

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for naked girl Full HD 1080p

Hot brunette in latex blouse, with naked boobs, with naked ass and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with big dildo. He fucks her mouth. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny bitch with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2658kbps
Audio: 97kbps

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for naked girl Full HD 1080p

Tight bondage, strappado and torture for horny slavegirl part 2 FullHD 1080p

Sexy brunette with small naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful naked body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage

Duration: 31:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4107kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Tight bondage, strappado and torture for horny slavegirl part 2 FullHD 1080p

Chloe Lovette

Chloe switches on the device at the power socket then fastens leather cuffs on both ankles before testing an inflatable dildo and inserting it inside herself. Next she sits on a saddle and reconnects the pipe of the inflating dildo to part of the device then she connects the ankle cuffs to ropes that go to clam cleats above and on each side of her.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 654.8 MB

Download Chloe Lovette

Super bondage, domination and mummification for horny bitch FullHD 1080p

Young slavegirl with naked wet pussy, with beautiful tits and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with scotch - full body on the chair and on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and hogtie for a horny model with beautiful breast in the large house.

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6048kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and mummification for horny bitch FullHD 1080p

Loaded Dice Part 2

Cast: Emily Addison , Randy Moore

In the follow-up to clip 0472, Emily unties Randy and takes her turn rolling the dice. She rolls the dubious combination of: Rope; Hogtie; Extreme and a mix and match of accessories, which end up including nipple clamps and a vibrator. Randy uses them on her until she is squirming with delight. Another great girl / girl bondage clip that is sure to please.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 618.4 MB

Download Loaded Dice Part 2

Tight bondage, torture and domination for sexy naked brunette FullHD 1080p

Beautiful brunette in black panties, with naked big ass, with naked boobs and with sexy body plus hot blonde in black clothes, with big tits. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the table. She fucks her naked shaved pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domiantion and torture for horny model with sexy breast in the large basement.

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5424kbps
Audio: 141kbps

Download Tight bondage, torture and domination for sexy naked brunette FullHD 1080p

Dee Williams - Inside Job

It's been a very long while, but I bet there are more than a few of you out there might remember when Darling donned a pair of dildo panties. The pair I had back then ripped and I never replaced them. The other day, I was thinking, it would be cool to have a pair of those again... So I went out and bought a new pair. It wasn't my speciic intention to use them on Darling, but when the panties showed up with only a few days before our shoot, I sort of thought it was a sign or something..
So as the last set of the day, Darling put them on and well... all sorts of mayhem ensued. Just super sexy stuff. After these results the only question I had was why it took me so long to replace them. This definitely won't be the last time you'll see them...

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4778kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 615.9 MB

Download Dee Williams - Inside Job

Bondage Series Part 3

Release Year: 1998
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Female Domination, Fetish, Latex & Leather Items

Bizarre Video proudly presents The Bondage Series Volume 3. Getting tied up and spanked is the idea with this hot bondage film. Watch while sexy man meat is bound, spanked, and d! Sexy sluts like it too! See them get dominated and disciplined by their masters! Also see foot fetish footage along with the hot bondage scenes

Total size: 1.7 GB in 5 files.

Download Bondage Series Part 3

ReConnection - Chapter Pt 3

Cast: Christina Carter , Randy Moore

Randy Moore sits patiently on the couch. Dressed in just a pair of tan pantyhose, she isn't going anywhere. Tight black straps and a strap harness makes sure she can't get away. A tight blindfold has been applied so she can't see anything. Christina Carter arrives and begins to play with her, worshipping her legs and feet and slowly caressing her body. She feeds her strawberries dipped in chocolate and whipped cream - teasing her with the morsels and licking the chocolate off her nipples, she teases Randy with a strawberry, but shoves a big panel covered ball gag into her mouth insstead. Unable to see or speak, Randy is helpless as Christina teases her and brings her to orgasm with both a bullet and magicwand vibrator. Truly sexy, sensual girl / girl bondage at its best.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4795kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 672.5 MB

Download ReConnection - Chapter Pt 3

Jessica Ryan - Redhead Straits

In this particular scene I decided I wanted to tie Jessica in a position where she couldn't move all that much, but could struggle in place and stay tied up a good long time. I paired her with a purple straitjacket because of her fabulous red hair (always a good combination) and with a pair of sheer black nylons (because I like sheer black nylons). I had a choice with her hands; If they were tied behind her, but with her tied on her back, you would never see them, so I decided that in front was better. It is always to cool to be able to watch a girl's arms in bondage. Things heated up once I added a vibrator. She had had folks tie vibrator to her in the past, but quite a few of them weren't able to get it to stay in the right place... that certainly wasn't a problem here. By the end of it all, she was telling me that I was very, very "mean". I guess that is an indication that I did my job well. Lots of lovely helpless struggling and orgasms. yummy indeed. wmbc20150501

Duration: 25:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3542kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Jessica Ryan - Redhead Straits

Mina's Pole Strappado - Mina - Full HD 1080p

Mina is wearing white PVC bodysuit and stockings. She is zipped into one of our blue zipper armbinders, and gagged in a white harness ballgag. She is tied to the pole in a strappado position, a crotch rope added, and her ankles tied to her thighs and then secured back to the pole her into a rather uncomfortable position. A rope then pulls her body forward and is tied off to a pole in front of her.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Mina's Pole Strappado - Mina - Full HD 1080p

Tight bondage, hogtie and domination for horny slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Beautiful blonde in black latex clothes, with small tits, with hot little ass and with shaved pussy plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, boobs and belly on the floor and on the chair. Professional bondage, hogtie, domination and torment for horny slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large house.

Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5377kbps

Download Tight bondage, hogtie and domination for horny slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Offensive makeup

Not every girl can endure are harsh corporal punishment in such an erotic way than our PainGate-Star Alex. It seems she is dancing with the whiplashes, the harder the better.
Today she gets punished because of her makeup, it's too offensive. Machine told her hundred times to make it more conservative. But Alex didn't want to hear. Maybe it's her way to beg for the whip? Who knows and to be honest, it doesn't matter that much.... The main point is that she will be punished again.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:37
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1458kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 221.1 MB

Download Offensive makeup

Modified Pleasing - Domination HD

Languid and louche, Princess is supremely disdainful of the rival who has her tied and kidnapped. This one is going to get worked over put good. We start off with having her cuff her hands behind her back. Once she is cuffed, we make her hike her dress up to properly show off her perfect bubble butt and then strip off her panties. Once she has those unnecessary panties gone, we drop her to her knees, put up a chair and have her get to work. Which she does with relish. The rock hard cock disappears completely down her eager throat while she wiggles that flawless ass in the air. This is just the warmup.

Duration: 23:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps

Download Modified Pleasing - Domination HD

Paintoy Framed - Domination HD

Tess is a tough cookie, but even the toughest cookie can crumble under the right pressure. With her mouth stuffed and tape applied the pressure starts to build. Tess is perched on a small wooden pony with her shins and her tender cunt flesh taking all the weight.The cane adds to her predicament a level of pain that eats away at her resolve. Followed by some punches and face slaps that leave her reeling.The predicaments only get harder from there. First an extreme back arch that makes it hard for her to breathe. Then an upside down suspension by her knees. A rock hangs from her hair to make it even more stressful. All the while her mouth is taped shut.Finally Tess is locked in a painful crunch and binder clips are added to her outer and inner labia.

Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4972kbps

File size: 678.1 MB

Download Paintoy Framed - Domination HD

Super bondage, domination and strappado for two hot girls in Full HD 1080p

Beautiful blonde in black clothes, with sexy body plus horny brunette in latex clothes, with big boobs and with sexy hot ass plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes- hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Spanks her. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy models with beautiful bodies in the large house.

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6633kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and strappado for two hot girls in Full HD 1080p

Super bondage, domination and spanking for sexy naked blonde Free HD 1080p

Sexy blonde with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with naked hot ass and with beautiful body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for a horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 17:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3768kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and spanking for sexy naked blonde Free HD 1080p

Electric Chair

Video starts with Slave-M sitting in a chair wearing fetish clothing. (Rubber Stockings, platform shoes, corset, and an open top that displays her huge tits). She is then bound to the chair. Some face play starts (hook in nose, and mouth etc) We then get an up-close view of her extreme piercings. Her tit's are hung from chains. A large nail is put through her nose. She pisses herself. Electrodes are connected to her vagina, and a control box is attached to her collar. The male begins to torment her with electric shocks. She is gaged, and then he masturbates until he cums on her outfit.

Duration: 27:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps

Download Electric Chair

FetishKitsch - To: Santa

Studio: FetishKitsch
Genres: Latex, BDSM

Restraints by Latex Nemesis. Shes head harness panel ballgagged next before she places each high heeled ankle up on his knee presenting for her leather cuffs. With them strapped on her feet holding her high heels on Mr Big Boss places a chain between the two cuffs hobbling her ankles before giving her a few gropes and leaving her to struggle.

Duration: 19:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6818kbps
Audio: 247kbps

Download FetishKitsch - To: Santa

Crazy Rubber Manga Condon Catsuit Fuck,Mouth Strap-On part 1

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom and Strapon

In the first part of this crazy rubber manga condom catsuit fuck, mouth strap-on video series, rubber newbie Mia in a pink rubber condom catsuit with attached mittens and feet as well as mask and Barbara in black rubber hot pants, black rubber push-up bra caress each other sensually. After this Mia stimulates Barbara's clitoris with her rubber mittens in various positions. After Barbara's rubber orgasm, she slides into a pair of rubber strap-on pants. Mia sucks the attached cock thoroughly and cannot await to be fucked. Then Barbara assists Mia to don the attached manga hood. After closing the zipper, Mia is the first time completely encased in rubber. Barbara fetches a rubber mouth strap-on, puts it in her mouth and secures the strap-on over her head. Barbara inserts the condom of Mia's mask into Mia's mouth and inserts her mouth strap-on in Mia's rubber clad mouth.

Duration: 22:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10721kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Crazy Rubber Manga Condon Catsuit Fuck,Mouth Strap-On part 1

FetishKitsch - Up in Chains

With Nemy of Latex Nemesis. Lizz takes a seat on the stool and crosses her legs making Madalynn get started. Madalynn does her best to cover the leather of her new mistress's heels but finds it's difficult as Elizabeth isn't coorperating by moving her feet to help at all. Eventually after covering every inch of both shoes Elizabeth allows Madalynn to stand up and takes her ring gag out only to bring back a black mouth packing to replace it.

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6827kbps

File size: 902.2 MB

Download FetishKitsch - Up in Chains

FetishKitsch - Closet Boy

With Jessica Ryan. Catsuit by Fantastic Rubber. Her head is then pulled back to the same point and clipped off leaving her to struggle at Mr Big Bosss feet rolling back and forth and showing off her shiny legs and latex clad body. At a certain point Sahrye manages to lose her high heels exposing her nylon clad soles and rolling over onto them supporting her body before moving back to her belly.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6802kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download FetishKitsch - Closet Boy

Bondage, domination and torture for very horny slavegirl in latex Free HD 1080p

Sexy brunette in black latex clothes, with beautiful tits, with shaved pussy, with sexy ass and with hot body plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the chair and on the floor. Black mask on her head. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a beautiful girl with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6328kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, domination and torture for very horny slavegirl in latex Free HD 1080p

Back