Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Electro Prostate Release (Release date: May 06, 2021)

Description: There is only one proper way to completely milk out every last drop of cum from a slave and it's thru his prostate. The male g-spot is one of the most effective ways for men to achieve a more powerful orgasm and be completely drained of all their sperm. Mistress Olivia has her slave bound and helpless with a huge electro butt plug shoved deep in his ass to stimulate his prostate in more ways than one. By the end he will be so drained of cum he won't be needing to beg for a release for at least another month.

Category: PROSTATE MASSAGE
Related Categories: HANDJOBS , ELECTRIC PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: olivia austin

Format: MP4
Duration: 12 Min
Size: 729 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: No More Manhood (Release date: May 09, 2021)

Description: Mistress Kleio uses every weapon of cock and ball destruction in her arsenal of toys to make her slave scream out in agony. The more he cries out for mercy, the more Kleio gets off on his tears of pain.

Featuring: Kleio Valentein
Tags: Ballbusting,CBT,Femdom,Tattooed,Tease and Denial

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 1107 Mb

Download:

Title: Johanna's Bitch Slave - Super HD (Release date: May 09, 2021)

Description: Mistress Johanna in a leather and boot lovers dream session. The lucky slave is first made to kiss her sumptuously soft black leather thigh boots. He must clean the soles, suck the heels and swallow her precious spit, all before his cock is trampled and he is instructed to eat his own cum. Not surprisingly, the slave works up a huge amount of frustration throughout this scene and has copious amounts of his excitement to swallow at the end...

Tags: boot worship, boots, cbt, cross dressing, cum eating, face slapping, gloves, leather, leather gloves, leather thigh boots, milking, nipple torment, spitting, trampling, tv, weights

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 1004 Mb

Download:

Title: Foot Groveling Boy-Toy (Release date: May 08, 2021)

Description: Every Goddess deserves a proper foot boy who knows exactly the way to please and worship their beautiful stocking covered toes. Unfortunately men are stupid and need much training to become the loyal and obedient foot servant that a Goddess deserves. Jessa Rhodes trains her groveling bitch to lick and praise every inch of her sheer covered feet until he finally understands what it means to truly be owned.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Keywords: jessa rhodes , groveling foot boy-toy

Size: 823 Mb

Download:

Title: Eunuch Slave Maker (Release date: May 07, 2021)

Description: Mistress Katrina Jade doesn't know the meaning of mercy when it comes to inflicting pain on a slave's worthless balls. Since a slave doesn't actually need his nuts for any real purpose there is no reason to keep them hanging around. Katrina coldly kicks her bitch until his balls can't take anymore abuse then mercilessly busts them some more. She gives zero sympathy towards her slave's suffering and only has one goal on her mind. To make him into the eunuch slave he is meant to be!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CBT , BALLBUSTING
Keywords: katrina jade

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 774 Mb

Download:

Title: Fall Deeper Into Your Pumping Addiction - Relapse-Fantasy (Release date: May 08, 2021)

Description: Sara Saint is so sensually dominant, you will melt with her words as you can't take your eyes off of her perfect body.

I know you love when you get the chance to worship me and my perfect body. Your cock gets so hard every time you see me. It's so easy for me to have this effect on you. You love stroking to me over and over again. You're addicted to stroking to my hot, young body. And I don't blame you, I mean just look at how tight my body is. I want you to pump to me, pump and never stop, over and over again. More and more. You can't stop, can you? And I know you've tried to quit pumping your dick to me every single day. But why would you want to quit something that feels so good? There is nothing wrong with this, nothing. So why stop? Jerking feels good, it gives you pleasure, there's nothing wrong with jerking off to me every day. It's your little escape from your sad reality. You need this escape, it's healthy for you, so just keep pumping to me. Don't ever quit.

Category: MIND FUCK
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , EDGING GAMES , BRAT GIRLS , MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT , SENSUAL DOMINATION
Keywords: jerk off instruction

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 866 Mb

Download:

Title: Madison's little Foot Fucker

Description: As the scene opens Miss Madison is relaxing on her slave as if he is a human chaise lounge. She is rubbing her feet over his mouth and then tells him to get his tongue in between each toe. While he works one foot she holds the other up for you to admire. She spreads her toes and wrinkles her soles and says it's a shame she doesn't have another slave there to attend to that foot. "I just got home from the gym so my feet must be delicious" she tells her slave. He agrees that they are. "Don't you wish you were here?" she asks you. She then tells the slave to keep his tongue out so she can rub the entire length of her soles over it. "You need to get all that dirty nastiness of my soles" she says.

Miss Madison again waves her foot in your face, looks at you and tells you to stroke your cock. "Imagine you're licking this one" she tells you. She suddenly realizes that the pleasure and control has made her a bit horny so she pulls her panties to the side and starts playing with her pussy. Meow! She continues to rub her feet on the slave while touching herself but then again turns her focus to him. She starts slapping his face with her feet and asks him if he appreciates her feet. Now she is ready to face fuck him with her foot so she tells him to open wide and jams her entire foot in his mouth. She rams it in and out and makes him gag. She calls him her little foot fucker. Now tired, she spreads her legs across the length of his body and says she is so comfortable she is going to have a nap. "See you in a few hours" she tells him.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT GAGGING , HUMAN FURNITURE , SWEAT FETISH
Keywords: madison , foot worship , feet , human furniture

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 517 Mb

Download:

Title: Domination in Quarantine

Description: I'm not going to lie. This quarantine has me feeling like a tiger prowling in a cage. I haven't been able to destroy a boy with my bare hands in weeks. Women like me aren't meant to live like this. I deserve to hunt as I please. I feel the urge to trample on some poor slave's balls almost daily now. I need to fulfill this sadistic urge in me before it overwhelms me. The first boy I see when I get out of here better be prepared. I'm going to wreck him.

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: SHINY CLOTHING, BIG TITS, MENTAL DOMINATION
Keywords: shiny clothing

Size: 401 Mb

Download:

Title: Blow your Load on My Feet and eat IT

Description: Mistress Sapphire has been satisfied with her slave so she rewards him by letting him stick his dick between her feet. She rubs her foot up and down his cock and balls and reminds him that she owns them and his orgasms too. The slave gets real hard from the attention and then Sapphire tells him she wants him to cum. She lays one foot on his head and the other by his balls so he can shoot his load on it. Just as he cums she moves both feet and the slave explodes on cue and covers both of them in his cum.

Now it's time for the slut to eat up all that cum. As he licks her feet clean she tells him to enjoy it because he won't be coming again for three months.
Category: FOOTJOBS

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP , SMALL FEET
Keywords: sapphire , feet , foot worship , cum eating , cum shot

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 888 Mb

Download:

Title: Mean School Girl Ivy Plays A Prank On Fellow Student Lucy Making Her Frantically Strip

Description: Ivy and Lucy are getting ready to pretend to play for rival school St Margaret's hockey and netball teams so they can throw the matches. Ivy is dressed in the bottle and gold hockey kit and Lucy in the bottle and gold netball kit. However Ivy is feeling mean and as Lucy tied her laces she acts like she is tucking in a label but in fact sprinkles itching powder down the back of Lucy's clothing. The effects of the powder soon kick in and Ivy sits back and watches while Lucy starts to itch like crazy, rubbing her body all over. This only spreads the powder through the clothing and soon Lucy is frantic and stripping off all the netball kit and her underwear! Once Lucy is completely naked and the itchiness calms down she realises what Ivy has done and snatches the itching powder and tips the rest all over Ivy. Now she can sit back and watch Ivy frantically strip off all her clothing too!

Category: MADE TO STRIP
Related Categories: ADULT SCHOOL , PRACTICAL JOKE , SCHOOL UNIFORM , TOPLESS , NUDITY/NAKED
Keywords: st mackenzies , st trinians , ivy rain , uk cute girl , college girls , college uniform , lucy brayford , netball kit , sports kit , st margarets , full frontal , nude , open leg , topless , hockey kit

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 1102 Mb

Download:

Title: Alexa Kane - Lets Play an Edging Game (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Alexa wants to play an edging game with Ben. Routine edging is a great way to control him! Red light means 'stop!' Green light means 'go!' Alexa teases him with her body, especially her perfect small breasts. Ben thinks that Alexa is very sexy, but he is beta enough to know that hot girls are off-limits to him. Alexa allows Ben an orgasm. He looks so stupid cross-eyed gooning for a hot girl! Alexa takes the cum and rubs it all over his pathetic beta-face. (9:15 long)

Clip Contains: Alexa Kane, Ben, Female Domination, Masturbation Instruction, Edging Games, Humiliation, Brat Girls
Category: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION
Related Categories: EDGING GAMES , BRAT GIRLS , FEMALE DOMINATION , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , HUMILIATION
Keywords: alexa kane , ben

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 1051 Mb

Download:

Title: Mia - Exfoliates feet into slaves mouth (4K)

Description: Princess Mia files her foot over slave as he lays below her worshipping and kissing her beautiful foot and toes. After she is done, she then pours her exfoliated foot skin into his mouth. He must wait to swallow until Princess says. He is very lucky to have the honor of eating her foot scrapings.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: SPITTING , FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: mia

Size: 1328 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Ava - JOI - Brain melt

Description: Watch mesmerizing Ava while you jerk off. She will melt your brain as you are told to stroke. Listen to the instructions and she will make you weak for her. She holds all the power because she is a hot girl.

Category: JOI
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , FETISH CLOTHING , PRINCESS , BLONDES , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: ava

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 1517 Mb

Download:

Title: Get High on It

Description: Sexy Miss Madison has her slave on his knees before her as she runs her hands over her magnificent breasts. "Slave do you like these?" she asks him. When he replies yes she tells him she knows what will make him like them even more, fresh pawpers, which she pulls from between her cleavage. The slave takes a good sniff and Miss Madison wants you to do the same because she wants you gooning for her all night especially when she gets her slave on his knees and uses him for nothing more than a foot stool. After a snort she leans into her slave and squeezes her tits so they almost jump out of her dress. "Just think, some men actually get to touch these" she says, one nipple being slightly exposed. She now sits back and hikes up her skirt, telling the slave to admire everything about her, to take in all her beauty.

Now the Mistress sends her slave down to her feet so she can turn her attention to you asking if you're high and horny and stroking to her. She pulls up her skirt higher and shows you her breasts and nipples and tells you to imagine sucking on them. Meanwhile, her slave continues to kiss her feet. She calls him up for another snort and again torments him with her breasts before telling him to return to her feet. She then brings her legs up on his back so he is now her footstool. She tells you to stick your tongue through the fishnets while she plays with her pussy. "Take another snort" she tells you. She pulls her top down completely exposing her tits. She brings her fingers up to her mouth and licks the pussy juices from them. "Keep stroking but no coming" she tells you. She spreads her legs wide and now you see all of her and she looks incredible. She tells you to worship her feet and while doing so to look up and admire her pussy and tits but know you're not good enough for them. She gives her slave another snort, sends him back to her feet and says "You're going to be worshiping me all night."

Miss Madison

Size: 572 Mb

Download:

Title: Pretty School Girl Bex Strips While Giving You Cheeky Upskirt Flashes

Description: Bex has just got back from pretending to play for rival school, St Victoria's, hockey team in an attempt to throw the match. She is waiting outside Headmistress's office ready to report back on how it went. While she waits she parts her legs showing the black gym panties she is wearing underneath her pleated skirt. She knows you are secretly watching but acts like no one is there as she continues to flash her big black gym knickers. She starts to slip off the rival school's hockey kit, making sure she leaves on her pleated skirt so she can still flash her panties. However she does slip off her gym panties so she can then flash you her white cotton panties underneath. As she continues to tease you with upskirt peeks, from the front and the back, she is soon left in only her panties and skirt and it is now she drops her white knickers and lifts her skirt for you.

Category: UPSKIRT
Related Categories: ADULT SCHOOL , NUDITY/NAKED , PANTY FETISH , TOPLESS , SCHOOL UNIFORM
Keywords: st mackenzies , st trinians , bex white , totty , college girls , college uniform , st victorias , hockey kit , gym knickers , gym panties , up skirt , upskirt flash , upskirt peek , full frontal , nude

Size: 1059 Mb

Download:

Title: No More Than You Deserve - Super HD

Description: You've been working here for some time now and I've noticed that you've been staring at me in an obsessive way. It's really quite disturbing, not just for me, but for all the women in this office. It's about time I took control of this matter and that means being in total control of you. I'm going to need to take you in hand and you can start by worshiping my ass. Get a good look at that loser and worship it while you're down there.

Tags: arse worship, high heel shoes, lingerie, office, office wear, pov, shoes, stockings, suspenders

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 722 Mb

Download:

Title: Locked Tease

Description: Poor little chastity slave. All locked up with nowhere for his tiny cock to go. He wants so badly to be able to cum. I've got a vibrator on his cock cage and it's so close, but it's not enough. His cries and whimpers are music to my ears as his cock lay locked and untouched. I like to tease my locked boys. I love to give them a taste without ever letting them get the full meal. He's so desperate, he's going to try to cum all locked up like that. Let's see if he can do it.

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: tease & denial

Size: 778 Mb

Download:

Title: Beating Our Cuck Turns Us On (1080 HD)

Description: So me n Alpha have really found that we LOVE beating my cuck-slave sort of as "foreplay" before we fuck. Like, we beat him as much as we want until we get totally turned on from it, and then we go fuck in the bedroom. But then we thought, wait, why don't we beat it WHILE we are fucking around in the bedroom?? So we did! Basically we just make out in bed and play with each other under the covers while we take turns BEATING my ugly, bald, scrawny cuck-slave! Is that weird that my cuck-bitch turns us on so much?? Watch this clip and then write in to me if you want to come serve us as your Masters, slave! How much would YOU pay to be beaten by Us?? haha

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FETISH, FEMDOM, CANING
Keywords: carmela

Size: 639 Mb

Download:

Title: My ass is a place of worship

Description: For the honor of worshiping Mistress Olivia's round perfect ass she makes her slave kneel and beg for the privilege of licking it clean. She entrances and enslaves him with her tanned and toned booty while making him strain and work hard to get a taste. The feeling of his warm wet tongue licking deep between her cheeks feels so good that she can't help but cum all over his face.

Featuring: Olivia Austin

Tags: Amazon,Ass Worship,Blonde,Leather,Queening

Size: 553 Mb

Download:

Title: Amber and Lexi - Use their Houseboy Mutt (Foot Worship) (4K) NEW

Description: Ultra HD Amber and Lexi have little Danni as their household slave. He is locked in chastity and must do whatever they tell him to. They call Danni "Mutt" and are very mean to him. Danni is overwhelmed with the amount of work. He is very stressed. The girls keep him busy with a lot of chores and they are constantly interrupting him to make him worship their feet. The girls love foot worship and require it from "Mutt" multiple times a day. Danni does not like the treatment, but what can he do? He is just a loser. The girls spit on his face and laugh at him. They will never treat him with dignity or respect. Mutt gets what he deserves.

The girls can't tell if having a servant like Mutt makes their life easier or harder. He is such a pain to manage. He is just not as attentive as they would like. The girls decide to put a shock collar on his balls. That will make him pay more attention! Mutt does not want to wear a shock collar, but a pathetic mutt should be grateful for a home and whatever attention it gets. When the girls are done getting their feet worshipped, they send Mutt away to go clean their rooms. Amber's boyfriend is coming over and they will need Mutt to do even more tasks before and while Amber's boyfriend visits. (17:06 long)

Clip Contains: Amber, Lexi, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Chastity, Brat Girls, Spitting
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , BRAT GIRLS , CHASTITY , CHASTITY MALE
Keywords: amber , lexi chase

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 3823 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Second Chance For EuroTrash

Description: This slave is giving us terrible foot massages, so we make him worship our feet until he remembers his place in life- which is at our feet!

See full clip here:Eurotrash Blows His Vacation Money On The Mean Girls

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT MASSAGE, FOOT HUMILIATION
Keywords: princess ashley, princess chanel

Duration: 11 MinMin
Size: 920 Mb

Download:

Title: I Get Paid To Make You Eat Your Loser Load And I'm Really Fucking Good At It CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Description: Lexi Luxe!

You are going to eat your loser load for me. It's really quite simple slut. All you've got to do is jerk your cock to my perfection, then squirt your load into your hand, and lick it all up. It really is that simple. Don't complicate it, don't think about it, just do it, it's that simple. I know you know how to jerkoff, it's the only thing that you do really well. So let's not waste any time loser, I want you to pull your cock out and start stroking to me.

Jerk to my perfect body. It doesn't require much thought. I don't even need to instruct you on how to to that. But I know you're pretty stupid, so I'm going to help you along with it. Jerk with me idiot. Pump, pump, pump. It feels good, doesn't it? It feels good stroking to a hot girl like me that you could never have. A girl who would only allow you to jerk to her from behind your computer screen. That's why a loser like you is here, isn't it? You're here because you can't get a real girl, you're here because you're a masturbation addict, a humiliation addict. And you can't jerk it unless a hot brat is instructing you. Fucking idiot.

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: CEI , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , BRAT GIRLS , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: cei

Size: 525 Mb

Download:

Title: Porn Addicted Chronic Masturbator - Destroy Your Brain For Porn

Description: Porn Star Chastity Lynn! This clip features tons of beautiful porn goddesses and exclusive porn content from Chastity Lynn herself! (The clip is set to a cock pumping beat, headphones are highly recommended to experience the audio the way it was intended. There is also subliminal messaging in the video as well.) This is an absolutely brain numbing porn addiction mindwashing clip!

You worship your computer and the beautiful porn goddesses in it. Here you are again in front of your computer jerking off. You love your computer, it's your god. It's your porn machine. You use it to worship porn goddesses with your cock. And look, you even have a porn star on your computer screen in front of you, just how you'd want it. A porn star humiliating you for being such a porn addict. Now jerk to me and all the other porn goddesses. Worship me and all the other porn goddesses. Worship your porn computer. Do you even use it for anything else? You don't, do you? You just use it to goon to porn, mindlessly stroking your cock to porn stars.

Category: MIND FUCK
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT , EDGING GAMES , FEMDOM POV , MENTAL DOMINATION
Keywords: jerk off instruction

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 789 Mb

Download:

Title: Done Just So

Description: Ms Bijou is standing over her slave and comments that men are very paculiar creatures, "They like things done just so, don't touch me there, do it just right." She then hops off the slave and sits on his face and says "I don't really care what they like, I just want to have a good time and I'm going to do to him exactly as I like." She then stands up and steps back on him with her brutal 6" stilettos. Bijou's lean body and muscular legs are a sight to behold and she says she has no interest in her slave other than to make him suffer. This slave has super sensitive balls and he freaks out anytime someone gets near them so she makes sure to step on them and give them a kick too. She gets back on him and steps with one foot on his stomach and the other on his head. She makes him kiss the shoe. She then squats on him and the heels really dig in making the slave grunt and cry out in pain.

Bijou then decides to put her initial B on his stomach with her heels. She steps on him to make an impression then moves slightly to the next spot until she has left a visible B for him to remember her by. The slave is clearly suffering and Bijou admonishes him for moving. She tells him to set his hands by his side and she steps on them, then leaning forward and spitting into his mouth. "Those are my only juices you will ever consume" she tells him adding "You are nothing but a dirty doormat.

Mistress Bijou Steal

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 741 Mb

Download:

Title: You're Not Just A Faggot, You're A Cash Faggot!

Description: Miss Amelia

We really need to have a serious talk. I see you've been going through some changes in your findom habits. I used to be your Cash Princess, and now I seem to get nothing from you. Have I become useless to you? I know your pay piggy urges haven't gone away. They never go away. So what the fuck happened to you? You used to love gooning to me for hours while you drained your wallet and then suddenly you just stopped and I'm very confused. Why did you stop jerking to me? Why did you stop paying me?

I was so intrigued so I did some digging around. At first I thought you found another girl to pay. But after doing some research I realized you didn't find another girl, you found a guy! LOL! Oh my god like a guy?? What the fuck happened to you? I should have been upset but I found that I couldn't stop laughing! LOL! You found a guy to pay! When did you become such a faggot? And you're not just a faggot, you're a cash faggot! Now that is really fucking low. I know you're an extreme humiliation junkie but I had no idea you would pay a guy and you become a stupid little pay pig for him LOL!

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: GAY HUMILIATION , MAKE ME BI , BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT , VERBAL HUMILIATION , MIND FUCK
Keywords: gay humiliation

Size: 738 Mb

Download:

Title: Day of Reckoning - Super HD

Description: Rubi has been putting up with a male chauvinistic boss for far too long, so with the help of her good friend Heather, she decides it's time to get sweet revenge. After luring him back to her apartment, on the pretence that he might get lucky, his luck turns sour as he is cuffed, made to suck cock and take two large strap-ons up his tight little ass. The ultimate humiliation for the ultimate revenge, a true day of reckoning.

Tags: anal, boots, face slapping, humiliation, pegging, rubber, spanking, spit roast, spitting, strap-on

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 947 Mb

Download:

Title: Maid Motivation - Super HD

Description: Mistress de Lacy comes home to find her kitchen in a disgraceful state. Her house slave has not been attending to his duties, so he is transformed into her maid and put to work. A little punishment motivation is in order to ensure the work gets done to Mistress Eleise's exacting standards.

Tags: back whipping, boots, corset, domestic, leather boots, leather knee boots, maid, nipple torment, trampling, trousers, tv, tv maid, verbal humiliation, whip

Duration: 25 Min
Size: 1304 Mb

Download:

Title: Cock Tease Cameron

Description: Cameron has him right where she wants, inescapably bound with his legs spread and his cock hard. She knows just how horny he is, he has been waiting days to feel the touch of her hand on his member. She slowly caresses his cock with her soft hand making him ooze pre-cum, she laughs as he desperately tries to hump her two fingers trying to get enough friction to ejaculate. If he wants to cum he is going to have to cum from the slightest touch of her two fingers. Cameron alternates between regular strokes and a two finger tease, making him more sexually frustrated with each passing second. She orders he stare at his cock while she strokes it pulling every drop of sperm from his cock, then makes he lick her hands clean.

Related Categories: HANDJOBS , BONDAGE
Keywords: cameron dee

Size: 324 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Dropping The Ball - Super HD

Description: The slave really dropped the ball when he decided to take off his chastity device, without the permission of his owners. They decide the best way to punish his errant ways is to pummel his balls repeatedly with stiletto heeled high swinging kicks and crunching knees. By the time they're finished with him, there was no chance his chastity device would fit back on his sore and swollen parts!

Tags: 2 dommes, ball busting, ball slapping, ball stomping, high heels, kicking

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 785 Mb

Download:

Title: A Sensual Tease And Denial Experience For Obedient Stroke Puppets

Description: Princess Miki

I decide if you get to cum, not you. I know you desperately want an explosive mind numbing orgasm, but you don't deserve that. It's up to me, and I haven't yet decided whether or not I'm going to let you cum today. But one thing I am going to do is tease and deny that horny cock of yours. And the end I might let you cum, or might cruelly deny you. It's always up to me. Don't hope for an orgasm, just follow my instructions and obey me, because that's what good obedient little jerk slaves do. All you have to worry about is grabbing hold of your cock, no, my cock, and start stroking.

Acknowledge that's it's not up to you, acknowledge it's not your cock, it's mine, as you stroke it. Look into my eyes as you stroke it and confirm this. Say, 'Yes Princess, it's your cock.' Good boy. All you need to worry about is being my good boy, don't worry about what I'm going to do to you. It's up to me, it's in my hands, so there's no need to think about it at all. I want you to be horny, I want you to be desperate, I want you to want it badly, while accepting that it's not in your control. I decide, the power is in my hands. Now keep stroking and obeying me and keep thinking about being a good boy for me whether I allow you to cum hard for me, or deny you.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: ORGASM DENIAL , ORGASM CONTROL , EDGING GAMES , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , MIND FUCK
Keywords: orgasm denial

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 1246 Mb

Download:

Title: Princess Amber Meets A Real-Life Fan (1080HD)

Description: Some loser had been BEGGING for my attention online for some time. Normally I don't take these losers seriously unless the prove they can be of some use to me. Luckily this one was SUPER OBEDIENT and literally did everything I told him to- which led him to the opportunity of serving me IN PERSON!

He paid for a private session with me a month prior, and he clearly just couldn't get enough of me (WHO CAN, THO??) Unfortunately, he didn't have enough money for another private session, so I told him if he wants to serve me more, then he can be a slave in my clips!

That was an amazing opportunity that he just COULDN'T pass up, so he agreed to be on camera as my slave with the exception of wearing a mask.

He sent his deposit before arrival (so not to waste my time in case he "chickened out") and showed up like the good little beta I know he is. He was SOOOO excited to serve me that he booked his flight to NV on the soonest dates I was available LOL.

Because it was his "first time", I had him follow me on his hands and knees to my throne, where he laid cash at my perfect stocking covered feet. I teased and humiliated him the entire time: laughing in his face and MAKING him admit what a LOSER he is for agreeing to all of this just to be around me HAHAHA...

-Princess Amber

Related Categories: HUMILIATION , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT FETISH , FEMDOM
Keywords: real life slavery , sessions

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 322 Mb

Download:

Title: Chastity Cum Control

Description: Goddess Jessa is extremely generous to her chastity slave devoting an entire 10 min per month to his sexual needs. She can't help but tease the helpless bitch on milking day making him think he will only be allowed to cum with his cock still locked tightly away. After being tortured long enough with the thought of never feeling the touch of her soft hands again he is set free for pleasing his Goddess's latex covered cunt. She gives him only 2 minutes of her expert milking technique so he can really blow his load before getting his pathetic cock locked right back up for another 30 days.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: CHASTITY , FEMALE DOMINATION , RUINED ORGASMS
Keywords: jessa rhodes , cum controlled chastity b

Size: 1241 Mb

Download:

Title: This May Hurt (Complete Movie)

Description: Nipple Nurse Nina and Cock Corrector Sidonia have a misbehaving slave sent to their ward for some clinical correctional therapy! Each specialising in their chosen field, they proceed to investigate and interrogate the nipples and cock with various devices and implements, making him moan and regret his behavioural problems, this is a clinical CBT and NT scene he will never forget.

Tags: 2 doms, ball torment, bondage, cbt, classic nurse uniform, clinic, cock crushing, electric cbt board, electrics, ice, medical restraints, nipple suction, nt, pinwheel, stockings and suspenders, tied balls

Duration: 27 Min
Size: 1363 Mb

Download:

Title: You're A Manipulation Junkie, There Is No Escape - Relapse-Fantasy

Description: Princess Emma Lux!

Here you are, back again. You 'used' to be obsessed with humiliation porn, right? You 'were' a manipulation junkie, but not anymore, right? You're over that sad, pathetic addiction. At one point in your life you couldn't get enough of it. It consumed you. You were a junkie. But you're all better now, right? You're not tempted by cruel manipulation tactics anymore, you're all better, right? LOL! But I can tell just by looking at your dumb face that you're not over it. Why else would you be here if you were done? You're here because you're still an addict. In fact, you need more. You want more. You want to fall back into your old habits and I'm here to help you relåpse.
You need me, you need me so fucking badly. You need this body, you need my harsh manipulative words. You need me to remind you what a pathetic manipulation junkie you are, what a fucking loser you are, what a humiliation porn addict that you are. You thought you were better, you thought you could escape. But here's the truth about men like you, you always come back because there is no escape. Once you've experienced an intense orgasm from a manipulatrix like me, there's no going back. You might temporarily try to, but you start longing for my cruel words and manipulative ways. You long for my beautiful face and my hot sexy body. You need to be constantly reminded what a pathetic loser you are and you need to realize that you'll never get better. You'll never have a normal life. You'll never be able to escape your addiction.

Size: 708 Mb

Download:

Title: Torment Wheel (Part 2 of 4)

Description: Mistress Courtney has put her sub in a precarious position on the spinning torment wheel. She is wearing her amazing thigh length boots and wastes no time in turning him upside down to lick and worship them, smothering him with her beautiful bum and making him strain in his cock cage. To pay for this pleasure, Mistress uses the advanced electro wand to shock and torment him, the big blue sparks making him moan as they strike his nipples and cock. She then offers to unlock his cage if he agrees to take some CBT, which he accepts, much to Courtney's delight as she uses pegs and her nails to stimulate him some more.

Tags: bondage wheel, cbt, chastity cage, clamping pegs, electric prod, inverted boot worship, inverted suspension, long nails, nt ,pvc, pvc boots

Size: 652 Mb

Download:
Download - 251.3 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Title: Dick Hierarchy (Uncensored)

Description: What do you imagine about my sex life? What do you think is going on, my little cuckold? I can assure you that the reality is far more interested than what you imagine. My life is a revolving door of handsome, big dicked men and erotic, beautiful women. I have sex with whomever I please. I only need to express a little bit of interest and whomever I choose is in my bed. On any given weekend I'm out having all kinds of sex. From exhausting and rough to sensual and mind blowing. All my partners exist in a specific hierarchy. Not with each other, but with you. You see, anyone I choose to fuck is always going to be better than you. In the dick hierarchy you'll always be at the bottom.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, BIG TITS, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: tease & denial.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 507 Mb

Download:

Title: Headmistress & Her Students Make You Jerk Off As She Explains Their New Milking Program

Description: You are the Head Boy of the all boys school St Hugh's and you have been sent to St Mackenzie's Headmistress's office. You are feeling very apprehensive as you stand in front of Headmistress Mackenzie who is accompanied by four of her sexiest students, all with very different looks and uniform styles, and they all look ready to pounce. Headmistress explains how she has come up with a program to take advantage of all the money floating around St Hugh's and as their Head Boy you will be the one to make sure all of the boys at St Hugh's sign up to this 'very expensive' program. This program will ensure that all St Hugh's boys are able to concentrate fully at all times meaning their grades will improve tenfold, and this is how it will work. Groups of St Hugh's boys will come and stay with us at St Mackenzie's where you will undergo mass milking. That's right, you will all be milked over and over by our sexy students making sure your balls are so drained you have no distractions whatsoever and all you concentration can go on your work. However while Headmistress explains all the intimate details of the program she expects you to show her what you've got so, as her girls tease you and slip off their uniforms, you will stroke yourself for her and let us hope you can manage to absorb all the information as you jerk your cock and cum hard for her!

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: TEACHER FETISH , UNIFORMS , ADULT SCHOOL , SCHOOL UNIFORM , NUDITY/NAKED
Keywords: st mackenzies , st trinians , bex white , baby dolliiy , dolli silver , pixiee little , bunnie stevens , joi , self milking , college girls , college uniform , students , school mistress , full frontal , nude

Size: 2150 Mb

Download:

Back