Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Hot and Sweaty Toes - Super HD

Description: Ms Nikki has been saving her hot, sweaty and stinky feet especially for one of her foot slaves, to sniff, lick, suck and adore. She teases him with them first, before foot smothering his nose and mouth. She wants all the toe jam consumed and all her toes packed tightly in his mouth. This is his purpose in life now, with the scent and taste of her feet locked into his mind forever.

Tags: dirty feet, foot smother, foot sniffing, foot worship, leather, smelly feet, stinky feet

Format: MP4
Duration: 11 Min
Size: 562 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: In The Box (Release date: May 06, 2020)

Description: My poor little slave. He wants nothing more than to worship my ass up close and personal. But alas, I've locked him inside a little box. Sure, his face will be directly below my ass, but he cannot touch it. He can't get his face up in those cheeks and sniff to his heart's desire. Why? Well, he hasn't earned it for one. I love teasing boys. I love bringing them just inches away from something they love and never letting them have it for real. It's fun for me.

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, PUSSY WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: tease & denial

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 685 Mb

Download:

Title: Held Responsible - Super HD (Release date: May 06, 2020)

Description: Dishevelled and marked from a prior session with another Mistress is not the way to present yourself to Miss Hunter. This slave only has himself to blame for the tough and rough treatment he soon receives.

Tags: boot worship, boots, corset, face sitting, leather corset, smothering, thigh boots, wrestling

Duration: 26 Min
Size: 1362 Mb

Download:

Title: Nika - Seduces Bfs Step-Dad to become his Stepmother (4K) (Release date: May 06, 2020)

Description: Nika has completely ruined her ex-boyfriends' family. Nika got angry at her ex-boyfriend because she did not get her way. She always gets her way. She gets back at her boyfriend by marrying his step-dad! Now she is his stepmom! LOL, She makes the rules now! He is living under HER roof! Nika has locked her husband and step son into chastity. She teases her ex with her fingertips on his tender balls. She rubs her ass on his chastity tube to drive him crazy with frustration. In the end she has her stepson drink her bathwater while she enjoys a glass of wine.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: TABOO , TEASE & DENIAL , CHASTITY MALE , ASS GRINDING , BATHTUB FETISH
Keywords: nika

Size: 2084 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Foot Sweat Vacuum (4K) (Release date: May 06, 2020)

Description: Princess Amber and Goddess Draya want to have their feet worshiped- right out of their old, smelly Converse sneakers.

They think its hilarious to make a slave lick their feet when they KNOW how sweaty and smelly they are!

So they take turns shoving their sweaty feet right down the slaves throat while they mock it and laugh in its face for being such a pathetic foot freak that they can just USE it like this. They even SHOVE BOTH OF THEIR FEET DEEP INTO ITS BIG, OPEN MOUTH AT THE SAME TIME!

Eventually they make the slave literally SUCK the sweat from in-between their toes using its big nose!!

To watch this clip in beautiful 4K HD- go join Our members site!

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: SNEAKER FETISH, SOCK SMELLING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, SWEATY FEET.
Keywords: brat girls, foot smelling, mean girls, slave humiliation, foot slave traiing, converse, converse licking, two girls, double domination, 2 girls, trainers

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 3012 Mb

Download:

Title: May 5, 2021 - Lady Patricia, El Turry/VIOLET WAND

Description: The mistress is introducing the saline solution into his testicles in order to fatten them and, in order for him to remain still, submissive, and obedient, she decides to use the violet wand. She goes through his genitals every time he moves or makes any gesture of pain. So he will learn to protect himself well

With: Lady Patricia, El Turry
Categories: BDSM, Brunet, Brunette, CBT, Corset, Dominatrix, Electrical Play, Femdom, Male Sub, Mask, Nipple Torment, Pain, Submissive, Violet Wand

Size: 818 Mb

Download:

Title: Amber and Lexi - We Need to Have the Perfect Shoes for Our Ballbusting Clip Complete (4K) (Release date: May 06, 2020)

Description: This clip is the complete version. It contains parts 1, 2, and 3.

Ultra HD Amber and Lexi are trying to find the right shoes for their ballbusting clip. Should they do boots, should they do pumps? The girls decide to test out a few pairs to see which ones will be best. They want to make sure that the shoes they pick really hurt the slave and fashion is also a concern. They need to look hot for the clip, of course. They get all of their shoes together and try on everything. They both have a lot of shoes, so finding the best pair will take a while. After about seventeen minutes the girls realize that the camera was recording the whole time. The whole shoe try-on was accidentally captured. They decide to just keep rolling and go straight into filming the clip. At this point, the slave is exhausted. He just wants the ballbusting to stop. But the girls just started the clip! They kick the slave in the balls as hard as they can over and over. When he starts to falter, they yell at him and threaten him with the whip. The girls laugh at the slave while he struggles to even remain standing. The girls only pause when the slave blacks out. They slap him awake and make him keep filming. Complete clip is (29:20 long)

Part 1 features the girls in a variety of shoes. They try on several pairs each and kick the slave in pumps, boots, and sneakers. (10:15 long)

Part 2 is both girls kicking in black boots only. This is also the section where the girls realize that they left the camera on. (10:18 long)

Part 3 is the "actual clip." The girls both wear black boots throughout. (9:15 long)

Clip Contains: Amber, Lexi Chase, Female Domination, Ballbusting, Brat Girls, Human Furniture
Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS , HUMAN FURNITURE
Keywords: amber , lexi chase

Duration: 29 Min
Size: 6886 Mb

Download:

Title: Amber - Victor is Cuckoo for Converse (4K) (Release date: May 06, 2020)

Description: 4K: "OMG this is one of my dumbest in person session slaves I own. Victor is a freak for converses. Smelly dirty converses! I found out about his converse obsession and quickly began to take advantage of him. He must pay to sniff. He must pay to lick. He must pay period. Victor is a converse freak pervert that I use for cash. This clip shows Victor paying to sniff. That day I made sure I wore my converses all day without socks, so they were extra stinky. Victor is cuckoo for converse!"

Princess Amber

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: SNEAKER FETISH , BRAT GIRLS , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: amber

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 2931 Mb

Download:

Title: You Don't Deserve To Have Me Hold Your Key, I'm Giving It To My Boyfriend, Cuck (Release date: May 06, 2020)

Description: Chastity Lynn!

You stupid little chastity cuck. Guess what? I'm giving your chastity key to my boyfriend to hold. I know you love giving me your key and giving me all the power, it makes you so weak and horny and easy to manipulate lol. But for a loser like you, you don't even deserve to have me hold your key. So from now on, I'm giving my boyfriend the power. And if you ever want to jerkoff again, you're gonna have to ask him permission. How humiliating will that be? LOL! I wonder what he'll say... lol! And do you know why I'm going this? Because you're a pathetic little cuckold and I don't give a fuck about you. And the more I can degrade you, the better. I don't want your stupid fucking key. And I know he doesn't either, but I just want to see you beg him for you key lol.

You don't deserve to communicate with me, you're going to have to communicate with my big, bull boyfriend lol. Or you can just stay locked up lol. So you better be a good little cuck and spoil us both if you ever want him to relinquish your key lol. I know you love watching him fuck me, you love seeing me get pounded by a real man's dick while you sit in the corner with your little dick all locked up where it belongs. You know a little dick loser like you could never get a girl like me so you just have to stay locked up while real men plow me.

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , BRAT GIRLS , VERBAL HUMILIATION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: cuckolding

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 760 Mb

Download:

Title: May 5, 2021 - Zoey Reyes, Nathan Bronson/Dominant Chick With A Submissive Male Bitch

Description: Zoey Reyes is a bad bitch who loves the idea of dominating her man. She exercises these skills on a daily basis, and today she really gave him the brunt of it. He returned home from work late, which made Zoey have him get on all fours and hop into his leash. She then walked him inside like a puppy and commanded him to eat her ass and pussy. Of course, he followed orders like the good submissive he is. After worshipping Zoey's feet, he was given a bit of a break and allowed to jam his cock in her mouth. She loved every second of it, but quickly took back control as his cock was inserted into her pussy. Zoey controlled the sex until she was satisfied, then her man could do as he pleased.

With: Zoey Reyes, Nathan Bronson
Categories: Big Ass, Black, Blowjob, Brunette, Choking, Circumcised, Collar, Deepthroat, Drool, Facefucking, Facial, Feet, Foot Worship, High Heels, Leather, Lingerie, Nylons Stockings, PIV, Pussy Eating, Rimming, Shaped, Small Tits, Submissive, Trimmed, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 43 Min
Size: 3129 Mb

Download:

Title: Thegs's Lesson (Part 1-2) (Release date: May 02, 2021)

Description: PART 2: Kirk has stupidly agreed to a chaperone without understanding what one is. In this case it's Dawn - who is more than happy to assist the doctor with her examination of the big dumb man. The doctor refuses to write a prescription until she's checked him over from top to bottom!

Kirk's though-guy image is being challenged by the excitable women at the doctor's surgery. He's used the being the one in charge and issuing threats. But here he must submit to the most invasive and humiliation physical of his entire life.

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 290 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 290.6 MB

Title: May 4, 2021 - Goddess Miki, Kat 9, Damien Thorne, Sick Willy/COCK SUCKER'S WHORE SCHOOL - DAY 2

Description: Goddess Miki and Kat 9 are turning a student into a dirty whore. She puts on make-up and lipstick and eyeliner. Turning a guy into a pretty girl so that he can suck cock for her. Then it's time for cocksucking training. He has to suck like a girl, talk like a girl and leave a nice pink lipstick ring all over the cock. "You're Goddess Miki's little whore, aren't you."

With: Goddess Miki, Kat 9, Damien Thorne, Sick Willy
Categories: Anal Fingering, Bisexual, Black Hair, Blowjob, Chastity Play, Collar, Cuckolding, Dominatrix, Femdom, Fetish, Gay, Handjob, High Heels, Humiliation, Latex, Male Sub, Mask, Petite, Sissification, Slapping, Slim, Small Tits

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 568 Mb

Download:

Title: Platinum POV - Giantess Platinum Eats a Tiny Pet 360 Video (Vore) (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD You are hiding from giantess Platinum, but she finds you. You live as Platinum's tiny pet and she terrifies you. Her feet are huge and could easily squash you. She is always stuffing you into her panties and bra. It's very humiliating. Platinum torments you by hovering her enormous foot above your tiny body. You both know that she could end you. She plays with putting you inside her mouth. If you keep being naughty and running from her, she will squash or eat you. Platinum torments you with these threats. She becomes more and more upset that you are so ungrateful and ill-behaved as her pet. She does decide that you will be eaten. The giantess opens wide, and you are swallowed by the darkness. (7:03 long)

Clip Contains: Goddess Platinum, Female Domination, Giantess, 360 Video, Vore, Brat Girls
Category: GIANTESS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , VORE , BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: 360 video , goddess platinum

Size: 274 Mb
Resolution: 2160x1080

Download:

Title: May 4, 2021 - Kaiya Rose, Glenn King/Tricked - Kaiya Rose

Description: Mr King has surgery today, so his HOT, BIG BUTT Secretary Kaiya tells him he should sign a power of attorney in case an emergency comes up while he is unavailable. He is so obsessed with her BIG ASS, he doesn't pay attention to what he is signing. When he comes back, he finds out that Kaiya fired everyone and spent all of the company's money on things for herself. He tells her he is leaving, but she reveals that she now owns his house, too. He has no choice but to get on his knees and become her asslicking servant bitch! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP , FACESITTING, AND MORE !

With: Kaiya Rose, Glenn King
Categories: Big Ass, Black, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fetish, Foot Worship, Male Sub, Pussy Eating, Rimming, Role Play, Slave, Smothering, White

Duration: 48 Min
Size: 3462 Mb

Download:

Title: May 3, 2021 - Calea Toxic, Sklave/Calea Toxic: Gimp Pumping

Description: Today is for my slave the harder mode in his transformation to the perfect rubber toy announced. The dick is to be tested for its conductivity. How it squeaks and tugs at his bonds as I turn the current higher and higher. Next it is completely helplessly mummified by means of latex foil, gets blindfolded and still a penis gag pushed into the mouth. Absolutely defenseless and deprived of almost all senses it now hard the mean things that will now follow and they come in the form of a hydraulic milking machine. As it jerks and moans and bites into the gag as this begins to milk the unnecessary pleasure piston. Whether it's a vacuum bed or the strapon ass rip on the fuck table, my Rubbertoy is spared nothing today, and It knows should It have an orgasm this will be the last for a very very long time, because then there are two long months of confinement in the chastity cage with no chance of mercy.

Categories: BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Cage, Conductivity, Domination, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Facesitting, Femdom, Fetish, Fishnets, Gag, Gimp, Gloves, High Heels, Latex, Male Sub, Mask, Pump, Slave

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 1402 Mb

Download:

Title: May 4, 2021 - Elise Graves, Roderick Grey/Fantasy Comes To Life

Description: Roderick Grey is very excited to play with Elise Graves. And quite frankly, after seeing Roderick's playful and willing attitude, Elise was happy for the same. Dressed in rubber from head to toe, Roderick is locked into a metal bondage chair with his genitals and nipples exposed to Elise. His wrists are locked behind his back in heavy handcuffs. His cock is very hard from the get go. He is excited. Elise needs a bit more warming up, and so she decides to place a metal rope around Roderick's neck, as to control his neck and head from moving. This turns her on a bit. So she then turns on the power to some vibration and electricity that stimulates Roderick's prostate. This also is working for Elise and she begins to get quite turned on herself. Seeing Roderick's super rock hard dick excites Elise and compels her to relentlessly tease Roderick with a lubed-up rubber gloved hand, stroking at his cock for what seems like ever. Roderick is in heavenly bondage bliss. Exactly where Elise wants him. Good times

Categories: BDSM, Bizarre, Bondage, CBT, Choking, Collar, Corset, Domination, Electrical Play, Electro Plug, Femdom, Fetish, Hood, Kinky, Latex, Male Sub, Mask, Metal Bondage, Noose, Prostate Stimulation, Submission

Duration: 26 Min
Size: 1830 Mb

Download:

Title: Pretty School Girl Essie Strips & Teases While Making You Jerk Off For Her

Description: Essie is alone in the gym, she is dressed in her very skimpy gym kit with white ankle socks and plimsolls. As she waits she notices you skulking around and calls you closer. She can tell by your uniform that you're a St Hugh's student, and as you gaze at her open mouthed with a bulge in your trousers it is clear that you do not see hot women very often. Essie finds you very amusing and she starts to tease you while wearing her gym kit, but she wants you to entertain her and she slips off her top while ordering you to take hold of your cock. Now with your trousers and pants around your ankles she tells you to start stroking yourself, and she explains how she wants you to cum for her but only when she says. She teases you relentlessly as she slips off the rest of her gym kit, and when she is completely naked she gives you a countdown all the way from ten!

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: JOI , STRIP TEASE , SCHOOL UNIFORM , ADULT SCHOOL , NUDITY/NAKED
Keywords: st mackenzies , st trinians , essie gilligan , irish essie , college girls , college uniform , gym kit , school gym , gym panties , gym knickers , masturbation encouragment , totty , topless , full frontal , nude

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 1011 Mb

Download:

Title: The Air in There for Johnny

Description: A C4S Top 5 Seller - Toilet Slavery

Johnny has been locked in the toilet box all day just waiting for mammy. She has ignored him until she has to do her duty and once done with that he will be left there to lay in it. An entire day of relaxation for him, how lucky. She walks in the room and takes the lid off the box and tells him "It's a special day for you johnny, mammy is very gassy." She sits on the box with her pants on and tells him she is going to call it johnny's hot box and then instantly lets out a nasty fart that makes you wonder if she hasn't just soiled herself. Then another one and she laughs saying "My panties are really going to stink, I'll save them for later when it's your bed time and you can sniff them."

Miss Madison is clearly on the brink of a huge dump as she lets out another couple juicy farts and hearing her boy coughing in the box makes her howl with laughter. "How's the air in there?" she asks. "Delicious" johnny replies. Madison waves her hand in front of her face to clear the smell. She then decides to pull her pants and panties down before there's an accident. She tries to blast another fart but this time there are only a few little toots. Silent but still effective to insure johnny is swimming in the gassy treat. Then yet another long fart and she says she almost schl1t herself. After letting out another fart she lifts herself off the seat and you get a nice view of her ass and asshole before she sits down and farts again. She tells him when she is done she is going to leave him there for the day and night and then tells him to open his mouth. "Here it comes" she says and then as her hole opens to expel her waste says she wants to hear him chewing it. "I love spoiling my boy" she says with a happy smile on her face.

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: TOILET FETISH, FARTING, TABOO
Keywords: farting, toilet slavery, miss madison, family fantasy

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 399 Mb

Download:

Title: Worship My Beautiful Ass

Description: Have you missed my ass? I bet you have. You've been such a patient boy. I know how much you love the curve of my ass. I know you imagine being close enough to touch, to sniff, to worship. I'm going to let you worship today as a reward for your patience. So get on your knees, boy. You're going to get up close and personal with my beautiful ass.

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, BIG TITS, TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: femdom pov

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 375 Mb

Download:

Title: Mariah and Natalya - Use slaves face as a toilet (4K)

Description: Mariah and Natalya have locked away their slave in chastity and cuffed him in the toilet bench. They are willing to feed him with their big beautiful asses. Slave suffers in agony while staring up and their asses. They have to use the bathroom. So they use his face and mouth as their toilet. He is told to eat and drink their piss while being smothered. He is lucky they fed him today. ACTION IS SIMULATED

Related Categories: TOILET SLAVERY , HUMAN FURNITURE , FEMALE DOMINATION , PEE , HUMILIATION
Keywords: mariah , natalya

Size: 898 Mb

Download:

Title: May 6, 2021 - Mistress Eleise De Lacy, Flooze/Drained By The Milking Machine

Description: A milking machine unlike no other is employed in this scene to drain the slave under the strict supervision of Mistress Eleise.

With: Mistress Eleise De Lacy, Flooze
Categories: Big Natural Tits, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Corset, Domination, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Femdom, Fetish, Gimp, Gloves, Latex, Male Sub, Pump, Slave

Size: 430 Mb

Download:

Title: GoddessNo Electrocuting My Slaves BALLS with Duchess (720 HD) (Release date: May 07, 2020)

Description: GoddessNo has had requests for more "electrocution" videos...Her slave has begged her not to do them...but She doesn't care. If the video will sell and make money- THATS all She cares about! And it ENTERTAINS Her to watch Her slaves suffer! So She thought it would be REALLY entertaining to electrocute her slave's balls right in front of Her new friend, The Duchess!

They make him strap on the electric shock-collar. Its made to go around the neck of large doggs and send an electric shock thru their thick hide & fur- but GoddessNo has the slave wrap it around the base of its cock so the electric prongs are pressed right up to its thin ballsac skin & NUTS. She makes him take his shorts off so The Duchess can see the device and then shows off how REAL this is to the camera several times.

They just laugh and giggle as the slave is in excruciating pain. They toy with him a couple of times with low-level shocks, but for the most part, it is pure PAIN for the slave as they put it on the top level and press the button withe thier little fingers and LAUGH as he writhes about on the floor naked, in obvious agony! The slave breaks out in a sweat and literally BEGS its Masters for mercy- which never comes. The slave FEVERISHLY laps at GoddessNo's bootsole at one point in the video, BEGGING for mercy...and all GoddessNo does is chastise it for touching Her boot without permission, ZAP it with a top-level jolt of juice, and hand the remote to her friend so she can "have a go"! Nonchalant as could be...and without a care whatsoever about this "thing" getting a virtual cattle-prod to the nuts over & over again for Her and her friend's entertainment...

A MUST-SEE VIDEO

Category: CBT
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, BOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: brat girls, ballbusting, electric play

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 446 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Arella's Bad Day - Super HD (Release date: May 07, 2020)

Description: A bad day for Mistress Arella means an even worse day for one of her slaves. A good thrashing is just what she needs to exert on her hapless and restrained slave against her dungeon wall. No one can hear his cries, but the more he does, the better she feels!

Tags: back whipping, cp, dungeon, high heels, pvc, stockings, suspenders, whip

Duration: 4 Min
Size: 223 Mb

Download:

Title: Riley - Sitting on Your Face is Fun for Me (4K) (Release date: May 07, 2020)

Description: Ultra HD Riley looks so good sitting on a beta's face. Her ass is just perfect! Riley has a lot of fun while facesitting. Her poor beta can't breathe. Riley giggles. The beta thanks her for every breath. Riley really buries the beta's face in her butt. She wiggles to smush him in deeper. The beta tries to turn his head away, but Riley corrects him with a sharp, "no!" The beta has no choice but to suffer without air under Riley's ass. Then, Riley presses her beta's nose directly against her pussy. She loves smothering him! The beta wonders: Will it ever end?! (12:11 long)

Clip Contains: Riley, Facesitting, Female Domination, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS , ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: riley

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 2678 Mb

Download:

Title: Sexy School Girl Lucy Plays With Her Perfect Uniform As She Strips It All Off (Release date: May 07, 2020)

Description: Lucy is ready to go on a mission for Headmistress and is waiting to meet other students in the library. She is dressed in the official St Mackenzie's uniform with her blouse and tie done all the way up to the top. While she waits she is clearly engrossed in a book which is making her hot under the collar. The more she reads the naughtier she feels and she runs her hands all over her smart sexy uniform. She is getting so excited she puts the book down and starts to play with her uniform. She knows just how good she looks and she starts to strip, starting with her blazer before slipping down her skirt showing her pantyhose ass. The more she slips off the sexier she feels and after undoing her tie and unbuttoning her blouse she is left in just her white lingerie. However the lingerie soon comes off too, leaving her in just her boater hat and sitting with her legs spread.

Category: SCHOOL UNIFORM
Related Categories: UNIFORMS , NUDITY/NAKED , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , SHIRT & TIE , ADULT SCHOOL
Keywords: st mackenzies , st trinians , lucy brayford , uk cute girl , college girls , college uniform , uniform play , boater hat , hat fetish , uniform fetish , pantyhose fetish , open leg , full frontal , nude , topless

Size: 1185 Mb

Download:

Title: I married your dad now you're My SLAVE - Suffer under My Ass (Release date: May 07, 2020)

Description: A C4S Top 5 Seller - Ass Licking

How perverse, sexy Milf Keket caught her boy in her closet sniffing her dirty clothes, as seen in Worship My Shoes and Feet, and has made him her full time slave. After warming up to the idea by having Junior worship her shoes and feet she is now ready for things more nasty. She wants her ass deeply rimmed while she sits on his face. She knows this isn't normal but she can't resist and she can see how badly he wants to be owned. This is new for Goddess and she is surprised how good it feels having a tongue up her succulent bum hole. "Your step-father doesn't even give me this sort of pleasure" she tells him.

She is really aroused and loves her new found power. She sits her plump ass on his face and tells him to get used to sniffing her farts, cleaning her during that special time of month and also after she has emptied herself on the toilet. She tells him eventually he will be her full toilet. Junior protests at the idea of being a human toilet but she tells him eventually he will learn to love it and he's lucky to have such an opportunity. "Why should I sit on a cold toilet seat?" she asks him. Junior promises to do everything she demands. "If you do everything I say I won't tell your friends and step-daddy" she assures him and then tells him to make sure her ass is squeaky clean. A good mamma knows when to be sensitive and when to be stern.

If you like family fantasy clips see all of ours HERE.

Category: ASS LICKING
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, ASS WORSHIP, TABOO.
Keywords: ass worship, ass licking, facesitting, goddess keket, family fantasy.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 907 Mb

Download:

Title: There's more to life than Sucking Cock, sissy (Release date: May 07, 2020)

Description: Ms Sinstress is relaxing on her love seat, rubbing her hands over her body then notices some dust on the coffee table. Shameful. She calls her sissy slave nikki who comes scurrying in with a duster. She points out all the things that need dusted, the tables, the plant, the picture and tells her to get busy. The little slut is always thinking about cock and gets distracted. "There's more to life than sucking cock" Sinstress reminds her. She also asks her if she cleaned up all the cum mess that her and her boyfriend left earlier. She talks about her stud and how how he makes her scream. It's important to make the sissy feel irrelevant and understand her little thingy could never please a woman. "He said you did a very nice job fluffing him" Sinstress says adding that next time she might let nikki watch and even let her lick the cum out of her pussy.

Now it's time for a spanking, she gets nikki over her knee and spanks her until she starts to cry. "Imagine that's a man ramming his cock into you" she adds which naturally arouses the dirty slut. Sinstress has now worked up a sweat and she needs her armpits licked. As the slave licks, Mistress asks you if you could do as well because the goal is to have the sissy servicing 50 cocks a day. A slaves work is never done.

Category: SISSY SLUTS
Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING , ARMPITS , OTK SPANKING , VERBAL HUMILIATION
Keywords: sissy , ms sinstress , otk , armpits , verbal humiliation

Size: 482 Mb

Download:

Title: Experimental Treatment For True Addicts - Every Treatment Becomes The New Addiction (Release date: May 06, 2020)

Description: Mandy Marx is your psychoanalyst. She is going to take you through an experimental treatment, complete with mesmerizing audio and visual effects and triggers, meant to cure you of your chronic masturbation. Traditional treatments have not worked for you, have they? You need this.

So nice of you to join me again. For best patient and viewing outcomes, sit in a comfortable chair with arms. Do your best to strap yourself down, leaving only one arm free. Are you ready to begin? Beginning in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... This may become confusing...

Your vision may change. Obviously we have gone through all the traditional procedures with you and those have not worked for you. So we have saved exclusive experimental procedures for you. This one is going to divide your personality into different segments. So if it seems like something about me has changed, we've opened a different door inside of you, a different facet of your addiction. I understand addiction, it goes so deep inside you and that's why we have go inside your mind even deeper than normal. And we are going to need to strap you down. But you find that two pieces of your body are free, your hand and your cock. This might not feel like anything too deep, just an action, a desire, a compulsion.

Category: MIND FUCK
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT , POWERFUL WOMAN , MENTAL DOMINATION
Keywords: female domination

Size: 693 Mb

Download:

Title: May 6, 2021 - Kiki Daire, Draven Navarro/Date Night (1 Of 2)

Description: Kiki has found out Draven has been fucking their next-door neighbor Tiffany, and she is furious. As it happens, Draven works for Kiki's rich daddy, so one word from her and Draven is unemployed. Now that she has the upper hand, Kiki is going to make sure hubby pays for his misdeeds. First, she has him strip naked, get on his knees and worship her feet. Then she drives him nuts by letting him smell - but not touch - her pussy. But she's still mad, so it's time to bust out the flogger, cane, and several paddles. And she's not done yet! (Part 1 of 2).

With: Kiki Daire, Draven Navarro
Categories: BDSM, Big Tits, Business Attire, Caning, Couple, Dildo, Domination, Feet, Femdom, Flogging, Foot Worship, Lingerie, MILF, Muscular, Nylons Stockings, Paddle, Pain, Role Play, Shoe Licking

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 1262 Mb

Download:

Title: Amber and Nika - Mutt at a Chastity Meeting (4K) (Release date: May 08, 2020)

Description: Ultra HD Nika and Amber tighten the screw on Mutt's chastity. The chastity is very tight and heavy. Mutt complains. He wants to be back in his original device, which was easier to wear. Of course, the girls tell him no! Nika has brought Mutt to Amber, a chastity specialist. Amber explains the importance of a beta knowing its place. Mutt is very desperate. The chastity device is making him crazy! Nika teases Mutt with her hands. Mutt tries to stand up to his Keyholder. He tells her no more! Nika gets in Mutt's face and bitches him out. Now Amber has seen how difficult Mutt can be. She offers Nika some pointers on Mutt's further training. If Mutt can stay locked for three months, then he can get a blue ball party. Nika wants a party! Mutt will need to shape up. Amber explains the five-step method for beta correction. Utilizing this method will help Nika reach her three-month goal for the beta. Amber even shares her tips for maximizing the amount of money Nika can get from her beta. Nika is very excited to see the immediate improvements in her beta from Amber's tips, but Mutt is despondent. Mutt was always intimated by Nika, but with Amber's direction and guidance she is becoming increasingly terrifying. (13:19 long)

Clip Contains: Amber, Nika Venom, Female Domination, Chastity, Brat Girls, Financial Domination, Tease & Denial

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE & DENIAL, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, CHASTITY MALE, BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: amber, nika venom

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 1750 Mb

Download:

Title: May 7, 2021 - Carmen Rivera, Lady Black Diamond, Chris "Schock" Cock, Slave D/Anal Fuck And Fist Therapy (3 Of 4)

Description: For patient Didi and "ass apprentice" Chris, their time in the Fetish Institute involves particularly bizarre "treatment methods." To begin, even in Didi's worst nightmares, he didn't imagine anything like his painful preparation on the dildo-bench, involving punches and the deep stretching of his anal canal!

Didi's excited and revived after Lady Rivera fills and empties his filthy hole with a golden shower enema. His anticipation is rewarded with Ladies Carmen and Blackdiamoond hammering his gaping hole with enormous cocks from Carmen's latest collection of monstrous dildos. "Ass Apprentice" Chris happily joins in on the fuck-fest, filling Didi's hole with his own brands (including using a new XXL strap-on on Didi himself) of hard, aroused excitement. Soon, Chris, on the edge of an explosion, is replaced by the ladies, who make Didi a fuck-and-fist object to continue their bizarre treatments. Chris is not left alone for long, though. During Didi's remaining fist-and-fuck therapy, he gives Chris an aggressive blow job. Finally, after being fucked and fisted, plus punched and plugged, horny-ass patient Didi reaches his happy, happy end. The treatment is a success!

Once again, Carmen Rivera`s anal fuck and fist therapy makes for a happier life!

With: Carmen Rivera, Lady Black Diamond, Chris "Schock" Cock, Slave D
Categories: Anal, Anal Stretching, Big Toy, Bisexual, Bizarre, Dildo, Domination, Dominatrix, Femdom, Fetish, Fisting, Gaping, German, Gimp, Glasses, Gloves, Harness, Latex, Leather, Lingerie, Male Sub, Older/Younger, Paddle, Pain, Pegging, Speculum, Strap On

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 1989 Mb

Download:

Title: May 7, 2021 - Sophie Short, Jack Eden/A Man Who Knows His Place

Description: Goddess Sophie takes such delight in beating, shocking, and pegging her pathetic live-in toy, Jack Eden. You can see the joy in her eyes as she messes with his mind, turning him on with her seductive voice and perfect body while simultaneously paddling his cock and balls and shocking him with electricity. He stands with his arms tied above his head. Naked and vulnerable, he knows there's no escaping whatever devious torment Sophie has planned. She turns him around to slap his ass until it's red and swollen, only then does she consider it worthy of taking her strapped on cock.

Sophie bends Jack over, she teases the outside of his hole pretending she is going to be gentle, but Jack knows better. He screams out as she thrusts the dick deep into his ass. Sophie grinds her pussy on his ass, filling him up and taking his breath away. She smacks his ass while she fucks it and pushes his face into the cushion. She's so mean and he loves it. He'll take all that she dishes out for the honor of living in her sub basement, eating her scraps and worshipping her in any way she demands. He is a man that knows his place.

With: Sophie Short, Jack Eden
Director: Sadie Lola
Categories: Brunette, CBT, Collar, Crop, Electrical Play, Femdom, Hood, Male Sub, Other Hair Color, Paddle, Pegging, Strap On, Sub, Tattoo, Zapper

Duration: 38 min
Size: 2740 Mb

Download:

Title: Would you like to CUM all over My Panties? (Release date: May 08, 2020)

Description: The scene opens with sexy Miss Jasmine leaning on her slave and stroking his cock. He hasn't cum in a week and she hints she might let him cum. She moves up over his body and sits on his face, continuing to stroke him the entire time. The slave is rock hard and Jasmine uses her spit as lube. She then slides off of him and while stroking him kicks off her shoe and sticks it in his face. She tells him to worship it saying it is very sweaty. "Your balls look very full" she says as she squeezes them. She then sits up on him so his cock is now between her legs. She rubs her panty covered pussy over his dick and asks him if he wants to cum all over them. He does.

She expertly keeps working his cock really making him moan with pleasure. As she strokes she reminds him of some the nasty things her and her friends have done to him recently which really brings him to the edge. Eventually he can't hold back anymore and he says he is coming. "Are you coming?" she asks him as she removes her hand. His cum shoots out but he doesn't get the full pleasure that stimulation would have provided. A broken orgasm, lol, what did he expect. His cum just runs down his cock and balls, no where near her panties. "Good news is you will still be horny for the next scene" she says with a giggle.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: FACE SITTING , COCK TEASE , CUMSHOTS , ASIAN GODDESS , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: miss jasmine , cumshot , ruined orgasms , facesitting , asian , foot worship

Size: 1006 Mb

Download:

Title: Camera Shy 2 (Part 1-2) (Release date: May 06, 2021)

Description: PART 2: After a very strange day at college where Ben couldn't concentrate and kept drifting off into sexual fantasies, he's glad to get home and rest. But Anna hasn't finished with him yet. She demands even more of him and this time he won't be in the safe environment of his bedroom.

Anna has set Ben a challenge. Something that on the face of it seems simple to achieve. But as soon as inexperienced young Ben gets into the shop and finds himself surrounded by women, he starts to get hot under the collar.

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 338 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 337.7 MB

Title: Step-Mommy Wanted A Pretty Pink Princess Girl - Sissy Reprogramming (Release date: May 07, 2020)

Description: Goddess Dommelia! This is a powerful mesmerizing clip where Step-Mommy Domme will fuck up your brain and mindwash you into her pretty sissy pink princess. (This clip is also accompanied by a very sissy audio background track.)

Hey sissy bitch. I know you always wondered why your step-mommy wasn't proud of you. You weren't the favorite in your family, were you loser? And I know why your step-mommy was always disappointed in you. Do you wanna know why you've been a perpetual disappointment to your step-mommy? It's because your step-mommy didn't want a boy, your step-mommy wanted a girl. You were a disappointment the second you were born and she saw that horrible little thing between your legs. Ewww step-mommy didn't want a boy. No. Step-Mommy wanted a girl. Step-Mommy wanted a pretty pink little princess girl that she could play with and mold. And don't you just hate being such a disappointment to your step-mommy? I know you do.

Category: FEMINIZATION
Related Categories: SISSY SLUTS , SISSY TRAINING , CHASTITY , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , GENDER TRANSFORMATION
Keywords: sissy sluts

Size: 824 Mb

Download:

Title: Akeera's Slave - Super HD (Release date: May 07, 2020)

Description: Mistress Sara Akeera simply loves tormenting her slaves with CBT, nipple clamps, face sitting and sounds. Whilst the pain is tough to endure, her slave is compelled to entertain her, a vision of beauty he will do anything for.

Tags: cbt, face sitting, human ashtray, nipple torment, shoe worship, smoking, sounds

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 1125 Mb

Download:

Title: Warm Delicious Comfort (Release date: May 08, 2020)

Description: I'm sure things have been very trying for you. I'm sure you're in search of some sort of comfort. I can tell you're staring at my tits. Would you like to come closer? You've been such a good boy through all of this. You can come close and just nuzzle your face in between my breasts. You can smell my skin as they're pressed tightly around your face. Isn't that nice? We all need a bit of comfort in these trying times.

Category: MESMERIZE
Related Categories: BIG TITS, SMOTHER, FEMDOM POV, TIT WORSHIP
Keywords: big tits

Size: 540 Mb

Download:

Title: Platinum POV - Giantess Platinum Eats a Tiny Pet 360 Video (Vore) (Release date: May 09, 2020)

Description: 1080 HD You are so little that Goddess Platinum keeps you in her drawer. She is worried that if she lets you wander around on your own her other pets will eat you. So, you have to stay in the drawer all day until it's playtime. Platinum takes you out of the drawer. You are so happy to see her! She teases you with her giant breasts and ass. She loves teasing you with her giant body. She sets you right down by her feet. Platinum reminds you that you have to stay in the drawer because just look how big her feet are. She could easily crush you! Platinum loves how tiny and cute you are. She's having so much fun that decides to take you for a ride in her purse when she goes out. But before that, Platinum decides to introduce you to one of her other pets. The other pet is enormous with razor-sharp teeth! You understand now why it is safer for you inside the drawer. (11:22 long)

Clip Contains: Platinum, Giantess, Femdom POV, Tease and Denial, 360 video
Category: GIANTESS
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , FEMALE DOMINATION , TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: 360 video , goddess platinum

Size: 196 Mb
Resolution: 2160x1080

Download:

Title: Gorgeous School Girl Alicia Strips Naked While Nursing A Sprained Ankle (Release date: May 09, 2020)

Description: Alicia has been in her dance class when she went over on her ankle, she has managed to make it to the medical room but Matron is nowhere to be seen. Alicia is still wearing her sexy dance leotard with opaque nude pantyhose, ballet slippers and leg warmers. She elevates her bad ankle and examines it, she is clearly in a lot of pain. She carefully slips off her ballet slippers and leg warmers, wincing as her ankle twinges. She tries to walk on it but t is no good and she is feeling hot and uncomfortable, so she starts to slip off the rest of her dance outfit. As she slowly slips off her clothing she continues to try to walk on her bad ankle which is not very successful, and when she slips off her pantyhose and thong, nearly losing her balance when she does, she is left completely naked and finally accepts she will have to sit still until Matron appears.

Category: SPRAINS
Related Categories: ADULT SCHOOL , NUDITY/NAKED , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , BALLET SLIPPERS FETISH , FOOT FETISH
Keywords: st mackenzies , st trinians , alicia cornell , alicia kitten , college girls , college uniform , dance outfit , leotard fetish , ballet flats , leg warmers , prefect , sprained ankle , full frontal , nude , topless

Size: 848 Mb

Download:

Title: Uncertain Times (Release date: May 09, 2020)

Description: Relax for me now. Sit back and take a deep breath. It's okay to give in. I want you to go down for me. I want you to slide down to that place of pure relaxation. Concentrate on your breathing now. Feel it going in and out. I want you to touch yourself to the same rhythm of your breathing. Now is the time to relax in all ways. Mentally, physically, sexually. Give in to my power and let me take over. Give your mind a break and stroke for me.

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: SENSUAL DOMINATION, CORSET, BIG TITS
Keywords: sensual domination

Duration: 2 Min
Size: 21 Mb

Download:

Back