Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Nikki Brooks - Sadistic Nude Ballbusting (4K)

Description: Fully nude except for red high heels, Nikki Brooks kicks her slave in the balls over and over. She casually sips from her glass while she ballbusts him. Nikki makes her slave beg for more kicks. She kicks and punches him in the testicles as hard as she can. Nikki ballbusts the slave until he drops to the floor. Then, she tramples him with her high heels while he's on the ground. Nikki admires the tremendous damage that she has done to his body. (13:44 long)

Clip Contains: Nikki Brooks, Ballbusting, Female Domination
Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: nikki brooks

Format: MP4
Duration: 14 Min
Size: 4865 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
Download | Play it online

Last edited:
Title: Juicy Squirt Showers

Description: Mistress Adriana's slave looks to be a tad bit dehydrated but she has just the juice to quench his thirst. First she makes sure to get plenty of use out of the helpless boy's mouth as she orders him to lick her holes to get all worked up. Mistress Adriana can't help but explode her tasty squirt juices all over his face as she drenches his mouth giving him the fluid he needs to stay hydrated.

Category: SQUIRTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP , ORAL SERVITUDE
Keywords: adriana chechik

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 1592 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Prick Teasers (Complete Movie)2

Description: Mistress Nikki is playing a game with her slavegirl and slaveboy, she will be allowed sensual pleasure if he takes corresponding punishment! Nikki starts licking Rebekah's nipples and then ordering her to do the same, before the girls gang up and torment his nipples with clamps, fingers and pinchers, his squeals delighting them. His cock is locked in extreme chastity, bulging in the metal cage, teased with a vibrator as Rebekah's pussy is pleasured with Nikki's fingers and strapon cock, right over his cuckolded face.

Tags: 2 doms ,chastity device ,chastity tease, cock teasing ,cuckold verbal, dom lesbians, extreme teasing, lesbian cuckold, nipple clamps, prick teasing ,strapon, strapon on slavegirl

Duration: 29 Min
Size: 649 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Bella's Strapon Bitch (Complete Movie)

Description: Princess Bella, looking stunning in her leather boots, is welding her big black strapon, ready to use and pound her lucky slave. She encourages his obedience and control using the special electro prodder, until he begs for the rubber dick, which she stretches his mouth out with. She straps him to the bondage bench and opens his ass up with her rubber gloved hands and then pounds him hard and fast, loving the moans he emits as he assgasms repeatedly, during the dominating, expert pegging.

Tags: anal fingering, cbt, electric prod ,giant strapon, strapon, strapon sucking

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 619 Mb

Download:

Title: BP - Facesitting Trio in Shiny Outfits (4K)

Description: 1080 HD Macy, Natalya, and Kat have decided to facesit a loser together. They all wear shiny outfits and tease the slave locked in strict chastity. The girls love denying him air and smothering his face with their asses. They all giggle while he is denied oxygen. The girls keep the slave's chastity device on a leash. They pull on the leash tightly while riding his face. Kat tramples the slave's stomach while Natalya sits on his face. He really can't get a breath! He's just their plaything. The girls decide that they want to climax with the loser's face. The girls run a train, each taking a turn to have an orgasm with his face. After all three girls have climaxed they trample him. Losers should be grateful for whatever they get from hot girls, whether its sexual use or abuse. The loser can thank the girls for their attention with a round of pedicures later. (17:15 long)

Clip Contains: Kat Soles, Macy Cartel, Natalya Vega, Female Domination, Facesitting, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Shiny Outfits, Chastity
Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CHASTITY MALE , TEASE & DENIAL , SHINY CLOTHING
Keywords: kat soles , macy cartel , natalya vega

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 925 Mb

Download:
Download | Play it online (4K)

Download | Play it online (1080HD)

Last edited:
Title: Marathon CP - (1-6)

Description: Lady Valente likes to push her slaves when it comes to corporal punishment and she has decided this slave must endure a long and hard whipping session. She starts him off with a good thrashing with a flogger, then moves on to a variety of implements including a crop and paddle, before moving on to some vicious single tail whips. A CP enthusiasts gem of a movie, showing just how a good hard beating should be administered, building up with intensity with each stroke...

Tags: cp, crop, flogging, jodhpurs, leather gloves, riding boots, single tail, whip

Duration: 44 Min
Size: 2254 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 249.7 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Title: Pathetic Little Worm (Part 1-2)

Description: I'm tired of looking at your pathetic little worm of a cock, but I know you'll do anything to please me, so I have a plan... I'm going to tease you, to make you ache in your groin so much and so hard for me, flashing my pert tits and juicy cunt right before your eyes, but, and this is a very big BUT, you are going to put on a chastity device and then I'm going to make you watch as I fuck a real man, a man with a cock that's worth fucking, unlike your pathetic little prick.

Tags: chastity, cuckolding, humiliation, lingerie, pov

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 381 Mb

Download:
Download | K2S

Title: Converting Cuckold Into Fag

Description: Cuckolding you is easy enough. You have always liked to see me with other men. Especially men with bigger cocks. The bigger the better. You've practically been obsessed by other men's cocks! Well, if you like them so much, maybe you should suck them?

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT , GAY , CUCKOLDING , HOT WIVES , BIG DICKS
Keywords: bisexual encouragement

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 394 Mb

Download:

Title: Spanking her Panty Freak Roomie

Description: He got caught stealing his roommate's panties. A nice spanking session will teach him good manners and respect his hot roomie.Roommate thought that he could sneak in and steal her panties, but he was caught red-handed! Now, this hot babe has to punish him and he's about to get OTK spanking! Watch this on the knees spanking session and enjoy every moment of this panty thief's punishment!

Models: MissBratDom
Category: Spanking

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 148 Mb

Download:

Title: Dance Bitch!

Description: Sure, slavery, toil, service and financial benefit are some of the perks to owning men. But sometimes the girls just want to be entertained by having the men humiliate themselves. That's a form of entertainment Leya frequently enjoys from her slaves, like having them dance like fools on a stripper pole purely for her amusement while she laughs and ridicules.

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 145 Mb

Download:

Title: November 5, 2019 - Marcelo, Arabelle Raphael/Arabelle's Trashcan: Arabelle Raphael Destroys Marcelo

Description: Arabelle Raphael is set on destroying Marcelo today. He wants to push his limits but she wants him to regret ever coming to her in the first place so she starts the day off by covering his balls with lots of clothespins. Gagged and strapped down spread eagle with an asshook holding him in place Marcelo, a.k.a. trashcan is a helpless little worm who talks a big game about being a tough sub and Mistress Arabelle wants to be impressed. But she has her doubts. She gives him a good caning on his sensitive feet and reminds him about gratitude and thanking her for every little thing she does to him. Pathetic and screaming with each swat of the cane Marcelo wants to please his Mistress but he has a long way to go. Marcelo needs a lesson in manners so a hot red wax treatment might do the job. Arabelle drips the candle wax on his most delicate areas like his nipples, his balls and his limp dick. Oh, he is such a drama queen with all his hollering and shrieking. It's very intrusive and takes up a lot of space and Arrabelle informs him that men already take up too much space so she tapes his mouth shut. She slaps his dick with a leather slapper but his yowling is so loud he breaks through the tape. Arabelle smothers his face with her big, beautiful breasts to shut him up some more. Now this is Mistress Arabelle's time and she will do whatever the fuck she wants and Marcelo will thank her for it. Moving on into another position Marcelo is tied up like a bitch on all fours with his pitiful little ass exposed and ready to get fucked. Raven haired beauty Arabelle wears a huge, heavy, menacing strap-on dildo that she is going to use to fuck Marcelos ass up! She fucks his useless hole with her big cock and then she fists his ass until he seems to cum. OK enough of that, it's time for Mistress Arabelle to get off. Is there any use for Marcello's sad cock? Arabelle gets it good and hard and climbs on top to have her way. She vibes her clit with the Hitachi and grinds her sexy pussy all over this human dildo pleasuring herself until she cums. Mistress Arabelle decides it is OK for Marcelo to cum so she sits on his face and orders him to jizz all over her feet. Of course this pathetic loser has to clean up all the disgusting spunk off of her lovely toes so he licks it up and thanks her.

With: Marcelo, Arabelle Raphael

Director: Fivestar

Average Rating:

Categories: BDSM, Big Tits, Black Hair, Bondage, Bottom, Brunet, Caning, CBT, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Fisting, Foreskin, Hitachi, Hot Wax, Humiliation, Latin, Leather, Male Sub, Mixed, Natural Boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Rough Sex, Shaved, Slapper, Slave, Straight, Sub, Switch, Tattoo, Top

Duration: 55 Min
Size: 2012 Mb

Download:

Title: Brianna and Kat - You Must Lick your Mother and Sisters Shoes and Feet (4K)

Description: 1080 HD Ellis must worship his Mother's and sister's feet. Mom's shoes are very dirty, and Kat makes her brother lick them. Then, Brianna makes her son remove her shoes so that he can worship her feet. His little sister will hold his key for now, but Ellis is being prepared to go out into the world and find his own keyholder one day. Kat slaps her brother in the face for insubordination. After the slap, Ellis must tell his sister he loves her. Brianna teaches her daughter how to train a boy while also training her son to serve a Keyholder. Both of Brianna's offspring are receiving an education from their Mother. Kat and Brianna show Ellis how they each like to have their feet worshipped. He must remember the way his Mother and sister like it. When his sister has her friends over, he must also remember how Kat's girlfriends like their feet worshipped, too. Ellis must kiss his Mother's feet while telling her that he loves her and thank her for giving him to his sister. When Brianna and her daughter are satisfied with their foot worship, Brianna decides to teach her daughter how to fuck her brother in the ass. (9:40 long)

This clip is slightly out of focus. Price reduced accordingly.

Clip Contains: Goddess Brianna, Kat Soles, Female Domination, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Shoe Licking, Chastity, Humiliation, Taboo

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , BRAT GIRLS , TABOO , CHASTITY MALE
Keywords: goddess brianna , kat soles

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 1094 Mb

Download:
Download - 1.1 GB

Title: The Perils of Captive Candy Pt3 (Part 1-2)

Description: Mistress Sidonia continues the torment of her newest creation, special t-girl Candy, in the bondage cell, her predicament never ending. Each peril is devious, inventive, exciting and humiliating as captive Candy is taken on a journey of discovery, through extreme bondage and cruel Femdom, something she has always dreamed of at the capable hands of the amazing, creative Mistress Sidonia.

Tags: bondage ,cane ,cock teasing, cock vibrator, cp ,cum ,extreme bondage, gag, head pillory ,lingerie, nipple clamps, nt, predicament bondage, rope bondage, stockings and suspenders, suspension ,tape gag, xdressing, xdressing, xdressing

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 441 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 40.7 MB

Title: Bondage Busting - Super HD (Complete)

Description: Mistress Serena is in the mood for a heavy ball busting session and really wants to destroy some balls, however her slave is intent on avoiding her full force kicks... A problem slave, but a simple solution by strapping him to the bondage chair and taping up his cock out of the way. With her targets exposed, full force shoe and barefoot kicks follow in swift succession! Once she's pulverised them in the chair, she makes sure they are well and truly crushed with some full weight trampling.

Tags: ball busting, ball crushing, ball stomping, bondage, cbt, high heels, rubber, trampling

Duration: 32 Min
Size: 1623 Mb

Download:

Title: Sniff And Stuff That Ass To A Hands Free Orgasm

Description: Princess Kaelin

I know what you want pervert. You want to sniff for me. And I want you to fuck your ass for me. So you can sniff, sniff away because you're going to need to. And I'm going to make sure that your ass is completely stuffed. So go ahead and take a long hard hit for me. That first hit is so fucking delicious, isn't it? Another one, other nostril, fill your lungs with that poison. Good boy. It feels so good to sniff for me doesn't it? It makes it easy to follow my commands, doesn't it? It's like my little cheat code for controlling idiots' brains.

And today it's my code to see how much we can fit inside that ass of yours. I want you to start out with one finger. You love the feeling of something in your ass, don't you pervert? You live for fucking your ass and fucking your brain for me. So take another sniff. It's so easy to do exactly as I say, isn't it? Now stick another finger in. Fill it up. Be a good little bitch for me. You love sniffing and ass play. I want to push you to the limit. Three fingers now. Now four. Stuff that ass. And sniff again.

Now take those four fingers and ram them in your asshole like the desperate little ass slut that you are. You are so weak. You can't stop yourself. Now take another sniff and put that whole hand in your ass. I want you to fill your ass for me slut. I want that hand all the way in. Feel how stuffed you are. It hurts so good, doesn't it pervert? You're my sniffing ass slave. My weak sniffing slut. You fucking love it, even though it hurts.

Category: ANAL MASTURBATION
Related Categories: MIND FUCK , FEMDOM POV , BRAT GIRLS , HANDS FREE ORGASM
Keywords: mind fuck

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 779 Mb

Download:

Title: Lily in Latex Trample

Description: Sexy Princess Lily is attired from head to toe in latex, her good bitch at the end of her leash licking and kissing her boots. Lily is pure royalty and she lets the slave know how much better she is than him. When a man is a submissive a powerful woman knows she must take full advantage of this and insult, punish and debase the slave constantly to get the most from him. Once the taste of the dirt from her soles is on his breath she tells him to lay down and she makes him beg for her to trample him.

Her boots are big and heavy and once she gets up on his chest she lifts one foot so he gets the full weight of her body. She squats and presses one boot into his face while doing so. She then jumps and delights in hearing the slave grunt and groan. She stomps his chest and stomach, squats and then jumps some more. The slave shifts suddenly and Lily slips off the slave. Oh oh! Lily is not happy and threatens to break him completely as she gets back on him and steps and jumps on him some more. She squats down and makes him open his mouth so she can spit in it. She calls him a garbage can and walks up and down his chest and stomach. "All you will ever get is pain, nothing else" she tells him. Lily now decides that she wants to see the slave fight for air under her ass. She brings her perfect ass down on his face and the latex engulfs his entire face.
Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION , FACE SITTING , LATEX , SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: princess lily , boot worship , trampling , facesitting , latex , boots

Size: 498 Mb

Download:

Title: You will always be Isabella's Ass slave/AW - Under Her Ass (Ass Worship)

Description: Countess Isabella wants a slave that can endure full weight facesitting with ass worship for five minutes without him having to take a breath. She decides to start training and timing Her slave towards achieving that goal. Of course it is something that has to be done regularly and in incrementally increasing stages. In today's session, She wants a full two minute smother complete with ass worship. She plops Her ass on the slave's face and he suffers a lot under Her ass with no hope of breathing. Isabella's full round ass really covers his entire face the whole time. She makes him pass out and then slaps his face to revive him and do it all over again. Fantastic facesitting and ass worship.

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FACE SITTING , ASS WORSHIP , GLORYHOLE , FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION
Keywords: isabella , countess , smothering , asslicking , face sitting , toilet paper , game , contest , chocolate , facesitting

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 425 Mb

Download:

Title: Ass Crack Spit Licker

Description: A C4S TOP 50 Clip. VERY HIGH HUMILIATION LEVEL! LIMITED TIME OFFER SALE PRICE!

Mistress T wants to continue training her slave to handle high levels of humiliation. Today she is standing on her toilet throne and teasing him with her sexy ass while he kneels below her and begs for her ass. She takes a wine glass and fills it with her spit. She pours the spit down her ass crack like it was her lover's cum. She works the spit thoroughly into her ass crack and shoves it right into her asshole with her finger. She even holds her finger to his nose to sniff all of its juicy aromas. Then she orders him to lick and suck her spit filled ass crack and asshole. The slave obeys all of her orders as she continues to verbally take him to new heights of humiliation. She even makes him grunt like a pig while he is rooting around in her asshole with his tongue. When she has had enough of this entertainment, she decides he must be punished for being such a loser. She orders him on his back beneath the toilet throne and tells him his punishment will be to eat whatever comes out of her ass. She describes in detail what it will be.

EXTREMELY HOT VIDEO!

If you love the look of her shiny pants, be sure to also check out "The Future of Ass Worship" video clip below.

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: facesitting ass worship anal licking face sitting facesitter smothering smother analingus analingus butt female domination fart sniffing ass sniffing humiliation degradation lick licking licked cruelty bdsm smell smelling ass cleaning asshole tongue mistress dominatrix fem dom femdom femdomme fem domme sadistic cbt cock and ball torture cock slapping ball busting ballbusting hot wax candle waxing licking erica's ass and pussy pussylicker snatch cunt cunnilingus mrs. thorne doggie licks ass milf m.i.l.f mature older woman older women asslicking cuckold empress sara tosha ariel black double trouble farm asslicker mistress nan maitresse monique south african black booty bubble butt keeani lei cuckold asslicker haley scott tight pink asshole personal face fucker nasty facesitting bitches milking clarissa doll facesitting nun religious catholic sister nurse nyne rio cum blowjobs tease and denial cnfm asslicking lessons tease and denial riding face anjolie lady nadia mistress juliette cinnamon throne bbw huge ass isabella threesome tease black booty bumboy lesbian facesitters mistress may sabrina toilet toilet paper asswipe piss full toilet cuckold cuckolding blue rubber crossdressing transsexual tranny cfnm girlfriend facesitter object objectify objectification objectified pov point of view ass attack miss t mistress t goddess ambrosia cuckolding pussy vagina pee piss toilet slavery mistress moon wet and messy milk milkman wrestling sophie toilet jasmine kandy kink kira oral chair t time masturbation trixie fucking fuck bijou steal

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 596 Mb

Download:

Title: The Posse (Part 1)

Description: It doesn't matter how famous you are (or how famous you think you are) - everyone going through airport security is treated the same. The women in charge have absolute power and it doesn't do to mess with them - as T-Bone and his crew are about to find out.

Size: 255 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:

Title: November 5, 2019 - Star Mistress Luci, Krankenschwester Eins, Sklave/Doppelt Gestopft (Double Stuffed)

Description: Absolutely oral and anal used is the Fuck object, slave 16 by the two Ladies in his holes. As the slave thinks now he has survived it unfortunately only the holes are exchanged and he is fucked further. Like a whore he is taken without any mercy.

With: Star Mistress Luci, Krankenschwester Eins, Sklave

Categories: Anal, Big Tits, Brunette, Domination, Dominatrix, Femdom, Latex, Medical Fetish, Pegging, Slave, Spit Roast, Straight, Strap On, Thirdparty

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 673 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Ruined Orgasms Are Addicting, You're Going To Beg For More

Description: Goddess Mina Thorne

Hello my horny little stroke slut. Do you think that you deserve a good orgasm after your stroke session? I don't think you do. I think you get enough pleasure just through the act of stroking. You get to stroke that dick while you admire my perfection and hear my sweet voice in your ears. And while it may be nice to have a good orgasm at the end, it's not required for you to have good time, is it? In fact, I could ruin that orgasm and you would still have enjoyed every second of your jerkoff session. So go on and start jerking and know that I'm going to ruin your orgasm at the end of this.

I'm going to count you down and when I get to one you're going to start cumming and you're going to let go of your cock and let it dribble out. So disappointing. But it's going to prove a point, that the pleasure you got stroking to me made ruining it so worth it. You love jerking it to me so much that you don't even care that I'm going to ruin it in the end. Because this right here feels so good. This is what you want, this is what you need. Taking every inch of me in as you stroke it. Thanking me for being allowed to touch it in my presence. Making that little addiction to me even stronger.

The more time you spend jerking that dick, the more addicted you get. The orgasm isn't necessary to addict you. I could deny your orgasm or ruin it and you would still be addicted to me. You would still enjoy every second of this. You're so lucky that I let you jerk to me, aren't you? Look at my perfect body, you can't look away. Jerk it to me, build up a huge orgasm. I want you edging to my body. You're turning into a horny little puddle for me. And it feels so good. You're not going to care that I ruin it, in fact, you're going to thank me for ruining it.

Size: 695 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Empress: Pull it with your balls!

Description: She give him a sadistic welcome by brutal kicks in his bollocks. Then her naked working slave has to carry and move heavy bricks, piece by piece, with his own balls! Eventually she kicks the bricks that dangle around on his balls. Or she bull whips him to make him move quicker. These working conditions are like hell on earth!

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BALL ABUSE , HUMILIATION , BALLBUSTING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: empress , whipping , bull whip

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 433 Mb
Resolution: 720x576

Download:

Last edited:
Title: The Prisoner - Super HD (Complete)

Description: Held captive in Mistress Ezada's prison, day to day life revolves around humiliation and punishment beatings. Today is no exception as the slave is dragged from his cell and unceremoniously whipped and kicked for his Mistress's pleasure.

Tags: boots, cp, face slapping, gloves, humiliation, knee boots, leather, leather boots, leather gloves, prison, spitting, verbal abuse, whip

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 1038 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Slave Hunt - Capture Pt2 (Part 1-3)

Description: Mistress Katerina and Princess Bella have a day of cruel fun planned for their stable of errant slaves and decide to give them an opportunity to escape the compound. Now released and hiding in the grounds, hobbled to give the Mistresses an advantage, they systematically search the area, soon capturing the first slave and getting a bead on the second, using a pincer movement to capture him. They then receive their punishment, put in the cage and made to suck the ringleaders cock, who is then given an expert worldbdsm.net double whipping by the cruel women. The hunt continues, with one sly slave hiding down the slave pit, the sharp eyed Mistresses taking no brook and surrounding him, squirting his sorry, trembling body before tethering him to the pony cart to transport them and locate the final escapee. A fine day's hunting, where there was only going to be one outcome, female superiority.

Tags: 2 doms ,bondage hobble, cage ,chained slave, cock electrics, cp, dm boot trample ,doll mask ,enforced bi cock, sucking, humiliation, outdoor femdom ,pony cart, single-tail whip ,slave hunt ,slave pit, waterpistols, whipping, ws, xdressing

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 702 Mb

Download:
Download - 301.1 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Title: Kat and Natalya - Humiliation Spin Game (1080HD)

Description: 1080 HD Kat and Natalya want to play a humiliation spin game with their slave. They release the eager goon from chastity. He is allowed to stroke for the pretty girls while they play. The girls have made a wheel of fortune for the game. All sorts of humiliating tasks have been added to the wheel. The girls spin. Whatever the wheel lands on the slave must endure. First up is face slapping. The slave gets two hard face slaps from each girl to start. The girls continue to spin the wheel and the slave racks up many humiliating tasks, required worship edges, and financial tributes. By the end of the game, the slave has made a big fool of himself and spent quite a lot of money. The girls don't care how much he's entertained them or how much he's spent. They deny the slave an orgasm and lock him back up in chastity. (15:38 long)

Clip Contains: Kat Soles, Natalya Vega, Female Domination, Edging Games, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Face Slapping, Spitting, Financial Domination
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: EDGING GAMES , FACE SLAPPING , BRAT GIRLS , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , HUMILIATION
Keywords: kat soles , natalya vega

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 635 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Pantyhose face sitting

Description: Princess Mini is wearing a sexy pantyhose and the old fart have the luck to be used as a chair and get ignored.

Tag: Face Sitting, Female Domination, Pantyhose

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 729 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Grapes of Wrath

Description: After making you work so hard with all the cleaning and polishing, then to be locked up in your cage with no food, you must be starving! Lucky for you, I am feeling rather generous and have stopped to have a snack. Getting close up, I tease you with these bunch of lucious red grapes. Chewing them up and spitting them out, you are invited to eat My second hand food. It must be such an honour for you to do so as you're not only so hungry but privileged to be in My presence. I am a little bit greedy, so you are going to have to beg for more.

Category: SPIT FETISH
Related Categories: SPITTING , FOOD PORN , FOOD & OBJECT CRUSH , FEMDOM POV , LEATHER
Keywords: extreme close-ups , leather dress , leather boots , fish nets , pov , femdom , female domination , verbal humiliation

Size: 152 Mb
Resolution: 720x576

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Pussy for Daddy, Asshole for you

Description: A C4S Top 5 Seller - Toilet Slavery *

Kandy has one of her step boys locked in the cage, only his head sticking out as she wants her asshole worshiped. As the scene opens she has junior sucking on one of the heels on her stilettos. She tells him if he pleases her she will make him her full toilet. Soon enough she tosses the shoe to the side and removes her panties. "Remember pussy is only for daddy" she tells him. She turns on the bench so her ass is in his face and tells him it should be nice and dirty. She tells him she hasn't gone since yesterday and this will really loosen her up. "After you've eaten it I want you to keep it on your breath all day and when you talk to people really get in there faces" she tells junior.

She comments how square daddy is and how he doesn't even like looking at her asshole so she can only imagine his shock if he ever saw what was going on. "Breath in daddy's face too" she tells him. She then breaks the news to junior that she is giving the same treatment to his brother so there is no need to be shy when around with each other. "Maybe it will give you something to talk about" she says with a laugh. After some deep rimming the camera moves in close so you can see Kandy's hole but then she orders junior to get his tongue back in her because she has to fart. She blasts a very wet sounding fart and she laughs as junior grimaces. She presses her cheeks all the way into his face and then blasts another juicy fart. "Lick it up" she tells him. Now she bounces her ass into his face and tells him to keep his tongue out and firm so it gets in her deep. Then another fart and this time she tells him to open his mouth wide.

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: BONDAGE DEVICE , FARTING , ASS LICKING , TABOO
Keywords: family fantasy , farting , mistress kandy , toilet slavery , ass worship , ass licking

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 558 Mb

Download:

Title: Breaking The Rules (part 1-3)

Description: Ms Winton is not at all happy that the boys have sprung erections in front of her beloved schoolgirls. Young men must learn to control themselves! Her solution - march them off to the showers to cool off their ardour.

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 460 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
PART 1
PART 2

Title: Carlie - Topless JOI for Horny Sluts

Description: Always horny aren't you? That's why you're my horny slut. You can't stop thinking about sex. Thinking about how much you'd love to touch...to fuck a girl. But that's not reality. You're just a horny loser and the only satisfaction you get is from your hand. You want to stroke for me right now don't you? Wouldn't you like permission to stroke you cock to me? You can't help but be horny for me while I'm topless and wearing a tiny little thong. I'm going to let you stroke to me but first you will repeat after me "I am your horny slut Miss Carlie" good boy. You'll keep repeating after me whenever I command you to. Now you can stroke to me, slut. Stroke like a good boy for me and I'll let you cum for my pretty tits.

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 506 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: I Know You're Jerking Right Now, You Can't Stop

Description: Goddess Paige

I know all about you. I know all about your secret life as a brainless jerkaholic. I know you pretend to be normal, but you go home, night after night, alone, just so you can stroke your pathetic loser cock while you stare at beautiful girls like me. You're just a stupid fucking brainless jerkaholic. You can't help it. It's an addiction.

I know you're sitting there stroking right now. I know that you're rock hard and humping your hand so desperately. You can't fucking stop. It's pathetic. This is your life, you're always going to be a jerkaholic, living for the rush. This is all you're good for. Every second you stare at me, you get weaker and more turned on. You're helpless in the face of your addiction. Even if you tried, you couldn't stop, could you? No. You just spend hours, jerking away, like a little puppet. You pathetic brainless loser. The more you stroke, the smaller your brain gets, until all you can do is obey. And I love you that way, I love turning you into a helpless addict.

Size: 633 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: September Reign

Description: September was fired from her job as a personal assistant, and wants revenge! She gets it, by seducing her former employer's husband away from her and turning him into her slave! He can't resist her ebony feet and she knows it... no man can resist September's beautiful feet! HOT FOOT WORSHIP , ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

Duration: 41 Min
Size: 2368 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: You Are Goddess Vika's Plugged & Pantyhosed Office Sissy

Description: "As your new boss, I need to put you firmly in your place. First I'm going to ram a reminder of who makes the rules in this office, straight up your ass. You're going to wear a butt plug to work, encased by these high-waisted pantyhose. And if I ever catch you leering at my long sexy legs...?" 15 minutes DOUBLE SESSION

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 328 Mb

Download:

Back