Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: I'll Be Your Best Slave

Description: Goddess Jessica has many male piglets that claim they will be her best slave. But words are meaningless without action, which is why this slave will need to demonstrate his subservience to her with pain. Cock pain specifically as she repeatedly shocks it and rewards him with feet in between sessions of pain.

Format: MP4
Duration: 10 Min
Size: 240 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Last edited:
Title: Lick Your Cum Off My Tits

Description: Tony Orlando had a long day and just wants some alone time. Kat Dior struts into his room wearing a sheer high cut leotard, shiny pantyhose and sneakers. Her body is perfect. She needs to fuck and she's going to use his cock.

She gets him hard, rips her pantyhose open and starts riding his dick. When he's about to cum, she stops. "You don't cum until I say you can."
Kat's pussy is amazing, her perfect big tits are bouncing in Tony's face and her big perfect ass is pressing against his crotch while he's balls deep in her. She cums all over his cock, then enjoys keeping him on the edge, pulling his dick out of her every time he's about to explode.

Finally she scoots back, puts her sweaty pantyhose covered foot in his face and lubes up his cock. She strokes it and tells him to worship her feet.
"If I let you cum all over these tits, you have to lick it all up after."

At this point Tony's brain is jelly. He blows his load all over her big perfect tits. She slinks back on top of him and makes him lick her tits clean, then leaves him with his own cum in his mouth.

Featuring: Kat Dior, Tony Orlando

Tags:Ass Worship,Big Booty,Big Tits,Blowjob,Cum Eating,Cumshot,Edging - Begging to Cum,Face Sitting,Fitness Chicks,Hand Jobs,Leotard / One Piece,Pantyhose,Pantyhose + Leotard,Pussy Licking,Sex,Shiny Tights

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 700 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Russian Model Turned into a Sensual Domina

Description: Crystal is a super hot Russian top model friend of mine who is very curious about the female domination world. Today we will meet a dude who is getting married, and instead of a bachelor party, he is interested in being dominated by a hot and kinky babe. In her first femdom experience, she will tease his caged cock with her sexy body, finishing with a perfect anal fuck with a strap-on dildo.

Duration: 58 Min
Size: 1575 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Morgan Moon and Lady Kate 01

Description: Ariving in Berlin Lady Morgan Moon and Lady Kate find slave santa claus where he belongs laying beside the toillet. The girls decide to have a cigarette first using him as an asthry and a spitton. they make santa claus to clean all the street dirt from the shoes....

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 491 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Slave Hunt - Capture Pt2 (Part 1-2)

Description: Mistress Katerina and Princess Bella have a day of cruel fun planned for their stable of errant slaves and decide to give them an opportunity to escape the compound. Now released and hiding in the grounds, hobbled to give the Mistresses an advantage, they systematically search the area, soon capturing the first slave and getting a bead on the second, using a pincer movement to capture him. They then receive their punishment, put in the cage and made to suck the ringleaders cock, who is then given an expert double whipping by the cruel women. The hunt continues, with one sly slave hiding down the slave pit, the sharp eyed Mistresses taking no brook and surrounding him, squirting his sorry, trembling body before tethering him to the pony cart to transport them and locate the final escapee. A fine day's hunting, where there was only going to be one outcome, female superiority.

Tags: 2 doms ,bondage hobble, cage ,chained slave, cock electrics, cp, dm boot trample ,doll mask ,enforced bi cock, sucking, humiliation, outdoor femdom ,pony cart, single-tail whip ,slave hunt ,slave pit, waterpistols, whipping, ws, xdressing

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 464 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 63.6 MB

Title: Cheating Wife Manipulates You Into Cuckolding

Description: Your wife has made this vid to "come out" to you. She's been cheating on you and she doesn't want to keep it secret anymore. She wants you to transition into a female-led cuckolding relationship. You love her and she's persuasive so you likely won't be able to resist her....

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: HOT WIVES , HUMILIATION , HANDJOBS , CHEATING , SIZE COMPARISON
Keywords: hot wives

Size: 349 Mb

Download:

Title: Macy Cartel - Convinces Boyfriend to Let her Keep a Cuck Slave (4K)

Description: Macy's boyfriend wants to break up with her because he found out that she has a slave. Her boyfriend thinks it's weird. Macy explains that he shouldn't be jealous of a slave. She is only using him for his money and not for sex. Macy explains that she keeps the slave in chastity all the time. He pays the rent on her apartment and gives her a weekly allowance.

Macy wants both, to be able to keep her slave and her boyfriend. To prove to her boyfriend that she loves him she tells him that she wants to have sex with him in front of her slave. This way the slave will understand his place and her boyfriend won't be jealous.

Macy begs her boyfriend to allow her to keep the slave. Her boyfriend concedes and agrees that cuckolding the slave could be hot. Macy lets her boyfriend fuck her right in front of her cuckold slave. The slave sits in his chastity and watches as Macy's boyfriend fucks her to multiple orgasms with his amazing Superior cock. Macy makes her slave hold her legs back so that her boyfriend can fuck her deeper. The slave is very sad and jealous of Macy's boyfriend. He has never fucked a girl the way Macy's boyfriend can fuck. Macy's boyfriend cums inside her. Then, she makes her slave eat it out of her pussy. After cleaning up her boyfriend's cum for her, Macy sends her slave to the ATM to bring her some cash. (24:09 long)

Clip Contains: Macy Cartel, Marcello, Female Domination, Cuckolding, Fucking, Cream Pie, Male Cum Swallowers

Category: CUCKOLDING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FUCKING , CREAMPIE , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , MALE CUM SWALLOWERS

Keywords: macy cartel , marcello

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 2737 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Because Of Your Horny Cock, I Have So Much Information On You

Description: Miss Tiffany

You're just another stupid blackmail victim. It's so pathetic. You absolutely love the idea of me having all of your information. Me having complete control and power over your life. Me being able to ruin your life in an instant, all based on information that you gave to me while you were horny and jerking and paying me to send me this information. I mean so much to you and yet you mean so little to me. I fucking abhor stupid blackmail idiots like you.

And now, because of your horny cock, I have so much information on you it is absolutely ridiculous. You're so desperate for my attention that you pay me to send me information that I don't really care about. Do you think I give a fuck about your wife's name or where she works? I don't. Do you think I care about making your pathetic life even more worthless? I don't. But do you know what? I kept it all. All this stupid embarrassing information and pictures that you've sent me, I've kept it all in a folder under your full legal name. I have your id, your phone number, your address.

I have so much information that you're running out of things to tell me to even get my attention any more. You're so stupid. If I wanted to ruin your life, I could, you gave me all the tools that I need. But what would I get out of it? Why would I even waste my time? You don't really mean that much to me. Why should I fuck up your already fucked up life?

No matter how mean I am to you, no matter how insignificant you know you are to me, you still try to get my attention with more information. You really are pathetic. Honestly your information isn't exciting enough for me to want to blackmail you. I just don't care about your stupid life or even ruining it. You're no more important to me than some loser on the street I walk by and ignore. But still you keep popping up in my emails, begging me for more attention, telling me more things I don't give a fuck about. How sad. But don't worry, I won't be deleting anything, I'm keeping it all.

And you may wonder why I would even bother keeping it if you mean nothing to me. Because I love power. And the more of you losers I have control over, the happier it makes me. So I store your information away in a private folder because I know you're over there jerking off and wondering, 'Is she really going to fuck my life up?' I like knowing how scared you are as you jerk, even though I'm over here not even thinking about you. I have so much information on you it's ridiculous, and you can wonder what I'm going to do with it. You're such an idiot for even playing this game. And I know you'll send more and I know you'll keep paying to keep me quiet, because it turns you on so much. I don't even have to do anything. I know you'll be back.

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS , FEMDOM POV , MIND FUCK
Keywords: financial domination

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 637 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Clamped For Milking - Super HD (Complete)

Description: Draining my slaves on a regular basis is something I not only take great delight in, but a necessary process to keep them weak and compliant. This slave was strapped to my bondage wall, hooded and had his cock and balls clamped in place with a power-vibrator ready to extract his seed. I needed to make him suffer before, during and after his orgasm, so I brought out some of my fiercest nipple clamps, applying several at the same time, before crushing his swollen nipples with my medical forceps. I saved the most excruciating pain for when the vibrator was activated, ensuring that whilst it produced an orgasm, the clamping device on his cock and balls ensured it was 'ruined'.

Tags: bondage, cbt, gloves, leather, leather gloves, milking, nipple torment, spitting, vibrator

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 954 Mb

Download:

Title: Four Hand CBT - Super HD (Complete)

Description: The slave is strapped down to the bondage table with his most vulnerable parts exposed and at the mercy of his two Mistresses. Four hands are certainly better than two when it comes to CBT.

Tags: 2 doms, bondage, boots, cbt, face sitting, gloves, leather, milking, milking machine, pegs, smothering

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 799 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Abused In The Woods (Part 1-2)

Description: Mistress Sidonia drags her slave deep into the woods as punishment for his failings. She wastes no time in throwing him into the mud and trampling his useless body before he cleans Mistress's dirty boots with his tongue. He is then taken to a clearing and tied tightly to a tree with rope bondage, his nipples tormented and mouth filled with a special gag soaked with her nectar.

Tags: bondage ,chastity device, dirty boot cleaning, gag ,leather ,leather panties, leather thigh boots ,mistress and slave ,muddy boots, nt ,outdoor femdom, rope bondage ,whip cracking ,ws

Size: 293 Mb

Download:
Download | K2S

Title: October 30, 2019 - Calea Toxic, Sklave/An Incredibly Mean Teasing

Description: The poor guy is in a slightly awkward position, as he lies there so defenselessly wrapped with his hard penis as a sign of his lust. That he is craving an orgasm, especially cause his Goddess Calea in her black lingerie with stockings looks so sexy, is only too understandable. After Calea tenderly takes care of his sensitive nipples and the evil clamp has found their place, she took care of the dick, a Cock ring after the next is placed over him and so the traffic jam and the horniness went into the immeasurable. Well, only unfortunately instead of orgasm a not to preventing BlowJob training waits for him. What a trouble that he can not shut his mouth anymore...

With: Calea Toxic, Sklave

Categories: Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, CBT, Dildo, Dominatrix, Femdom, Gimp, Latex, Lingerie, Mask, Medical Fetish, Nipple Clamps, Straight, Thirdparty

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 410 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: October 30, 2019 - Miss Alex, Slave/Scratch & Sniff

Description: Miss Alex likes to get the most out of her slaves and this movie proves as no exception to that fact! She starts off by making her mark with the slave strapped to the cross, where he must endure an extensive scratching by Miss Alex's finely manicured and vicious long nails. Taking advantage of his discomfort, she gets him down from the cross and sits firmly over his face as he writhes in agony. His reward for such endurance - he gets the honour of worshipping her shoes and hot sweaty feet, freshening them up with his mouth.

With: Miss Alex, Slave

Categories: Bondage, Brunette, Domination, Dominatrix, Feet, Foot Worship, High Heels, Male Sub, Natural Boobs, Slave, Slim, Straight, Tattoo, The Cross, Thirdparty, White

Duration:
Size: 776 Mb

Download:

Title: Isabella's Pussy and Ass Cleaner

Description: This is a scene from a few years back that was originally presented in 5 pieces but has not been on the site for a while so may be new to you. We have painstakingly taken the original content and produced one long play clip in the improved MP4 format. Enjoy as few have an ass as amazing as Countess Isabella's, not to overlook her perfect symmetrical pussy...

Countess Isabella is enjoying Her new living room furniture and trying to decide whether She should replace Her slave along with the old furniture. She decides to give him one more chance at proving himself. She summons him into the room and tells him he has to clean Her pussy and if he doesn't pleasure Her to the maximum, She will replace him. Of course the slave is desperate not to be replaced so he obeys and licks Isabella's pussy as instructed. She really starts to get into the pleasure and grabs his hair and starts holding his face tight against Her pussy. This brings Her great pleasure. She grabs his hair and pulls him tight into Her pussy, taking away his air while forcing him to lick Her clean. She then pushes him back and makes him gaze at Her pussy as She plays with Herself and teases him. She then turns around and gives him Her nice brown asshole to look at, then ordering his tongue to probe it deeply and fuck Her asshole for Her pleasure. Her hole is filthy and needs the attention of his toilet paper tongue. "How does it taste?" She asks. The slave can only respond positively for fear of punishment. Isabella giggles knowing that Her hole is dirty. She commands him to lick both Her pussy and asshole as She moans in pleasure and delights in his humiliation. Great camera angles give you an up close and personal view of all the action. After using the slave harshly and demanding proper oral service Isabella has him lay on the couch with his feet on the floor so she can sit on his face and lean against the back of the couch. He is ordered to lick her ass while she plays with her pussy. He is left there to kick for air until she finally has a screaming orgasm.

Category: ASS WORSHIP

Related Categories: ASS LICKING , ASS SMOTHERING , PUSSY WORSHIP

Keywords: countess isabella , pussy worship , facesitting , ass smother , ass licking , ass worship

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 1744 Mb

Download:

Title: Mommy's Smothering Rules

Description: Mommy Domme Eliza is completely disappointed in her sub-boys behaviors and how he has been acting out at home, school and generally in life. There is no excuse for being such a naughty boy as Eliza shuts him up for good with her big, beautiful ass. He is going to learn a hard lesson on how to behave as Mommy Eliza takes his breath away so he can become her good boy once again.

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING , FEMALE DOMINATION , MOMMY DOMME , HAND OVER MOUTH , CHASTITY
Keywords: eliza ibarra

Size: 938 Mb

Download:

Title: Breaking The Rules (part 1-2)

Description: The girls have snitched on Farley, Preston and Jim and the headmistress has marched straight to the changing room to challenge them. With the assistance of the female students she's determined to get to find out whether they have indeed broken the rules.

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 317 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download | K2S

Title: You Crave To Be Ruined By Me, Don't You? You Stupid Addicted Fucktard

Description: Goddess Lindsey

You must know that you are so ruined for me. So completely fucked that there's no way for you to turn back. You're so addicted to my perfection. Look at me and admit how ruined you are. You're just a little weak shell of a man. There's nothing left in your life but me and you are completely ok with it. In fact, you wouldn't have it any other way, would you? Weak beta men like you deserve to be ruined. You deserve to be denied and then totally destroyed.

Do you really think that you stand a chance at a normal life when I exist? My perfection owns your mind, owns your cock, rendering yourself totally useless. It's just so easy for me, when you look like I do, men like you don't stand a chance. Stroke to my beauty, stroke to my body, stroke to your life that's in shambles, totally ruined. You don't stand a chance, you never stood a chance. From the second you watched my first clip, saw my first photo, whatever the fuck it was that drew you in, once it was done, you were ruined then, a long, long time ago.

Your whole pathetic life is nothing more than an extended little strokefest, that's it. No woman will want you ever again. You're ruined, useless, after years of stroking. You really are pathetic. Now I want you to beg to get down on your knees and worship my perfect ass as you sit there and shrivel up and cry about how ruined and pathetic your life is. My ass is the one good thing that you have. So you cling to it. Down on your knees. Cling and beg to worship my perfect tight ass. The ass that we both know you'll never be good enough for.

Size: 743 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: October 31, 2019 - Lady Patricia, Anna, El Turry/The Swing

Description: You have to teach the submissive a lesson, and with the help of the submissive I teach her to suck cock, to swallow everything and to eat everything. Her mission is to satisfy the submissive guy, and the mission of the submissive to satisfy her. On the swing he finds his peak of pleasure.

With: Lady Patricia, Anna, El Turry

Categories: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Corset, Dildo, Domination, Dominatrix, Facial, Handjob, High Heels, Male Sub, Mask, Medical Fetish, Pegging, Straight, Strap On, Swallow, Thirdparty, Vaginal Penetration

Size: 549 Mb

Download:

Title: Marathon CP (Part 1-5)

Description: Lady Valente likes to push her slaves when it comes to corporal punishment and she has decided this slave must endure a long and hard whipping session. She starts him off with a good thrashing with a flogger, then moves on to a variety of implements including a crop and paddle, before moving on to some vicious single tail whips. A CP enthusiasts gem of a movie, showing just how a good hard beating should be administered, building up with intensity with each stroke...

Tags: cp, crop, flogging, jodhpurs, leather gloves, riding boots, single tail, whip

Duration: 37 Min
Size: 1917 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 313.3 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Title: Princess Mini burp and spit

Description: for our burping fan another burp and spit clip with mini, she have as always a lot of fun watching slaves pathetic face full of her spit.

Size: 439 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Blissful Torment (Part 1)

Description: Mistress Bliss has her kinky slave tied down to the bench for a session of relentless tie and teasing. She spits on his cock and rubs him to hardness, using her intoxicating scent as she places her hairy armpits over his face and allows him to inhale. Her nails run over his shaft, as she sits on his face, his cock dripping precum with desire. Mistress then gives an intense handjob, edging him over and over before allowing him to shoot his cum.

Tags: alternative domina, armpit worship ,bottom worship, cum ,edging ,facesitting, hairy armpits, handjob, pvc boots, spitting, tattooed domina, tie and tease, tight lacing corset

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 195 Mb

Download:

Title: Tan Nylons and Bare Feet Worship

Description: Miss Ashlynn is a feet queen. She knows how to dominate and tease her male subs with her soft soles and beautiful long toes. She makes him worship her tan nylons, lick and suck them clean. Her bare feet were adored while her pathetic sub rubbed his small dick, and edging several times in this kinky foot tease encounter.

Models: Ashlynn Taylor

Category:Foot Fetish, Girlfriend's Feet

Size: 380 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Grovel At My Boots - VR

Description: "Bad slaves get locked up in my cage, outside, in the cold, left to think about your misdemeanours and how you have disappointed me. I am going to think of ways to make you suffer, as you drop to your knees in submission, your tongue out as you desperately grovel at my thigh high leather boots. It amuses me so much seeing your pathetic form, so broken, so sorry, desperate to make amends and be released from your continual cruel punishment." Suggested Watching Position: Kneeling Up, later On All Fours

Tags: boot worship, bottom worship ,heel worship, pov ,vr ,vr boot worship,

Size: 876 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Horny Rubber Dolls (Part 1-4)

Description: The two sexy rubber dolls have been left in the dungeon for hours, locked together with a kissing gag holding them close, their clitty cocks touching, driving them wild with desire. Mistress T and Mistress Sidonia come to check up on them, amused at their horny plight, so decide to push them further in alive slutty show for them. They order them to touch each other and then do a sexy dance, humiliating them, which only makes their dicks harder, ready for some bi sucking. The latex dolls are put on all fours and a double ended dildo inserted, the Mistresses commanding them to fuck it, the pleasure they receive as they fuck it into each other, they are wild with lust and desire. Finally, one of the rubber dolls is sucked by the other and is made to take the full cumload, a fitting end to a horny, filthy playtime.

Tags: 2 doms ,bi cocksucking, bondage ,cum, double ended dildo ,kissing gag ,latex catsuit, rubber doll ,rubber sluts, xdressing, xdressing

Duration: 26 Min
Size: 700 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 299.1 MB

Title: Journalist Gets More Than Answers

Description: A journalist comes around wanting to write an article about a real Dominatrix. Mainstream media tends to portray those in the fetish community as freaks so I take the interview in a different direction & he gets more than he bargained for....

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: BONDAGE , ORGASM CONTROL , FEMDOM , POWERFUL WOMAN , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: bondage

Size: 281 Mb

Download:

Title: An Intimate Sensual Mindfuck For Lonely Losers

Description: This is a very intimate clip with Princess Piper. You will feel like you are there with her. Her beautiful face and eyes will draw you in and you will be wrapped up in this ethereal world with her. This clip contains audio and visual effects and is best watched on full screen with earbuds in order to fully immerse yourself in this world.

Don't you love going into this place with me? Where it's just you and me, all alone? So intimate, so intense. You love coming here and staring into my pretty blue eyes and jerking your cock, don't you? It feels so good to be so deep with me. It feels so good on your cock.

But you and me, we love this for very different reasons. You see, you crave this place with me. It's all you have to look forward to in your life. And I just continue to bring you back here, just to fuck with you. Just to fuck with your mind. Because I don't need you, but you need me. You need this deep place that we go to together, don't you? You need to look into my gorgeous eyes while you stroke.

You get so lost in it. In me. This is so real for you. This little trance that you get in for me is completely real. It's a huge part of your life. And then after experiencing this jerking euphoria that you fall into with me. You cum and it feels so good. But after you cum, your room starts to come back into focus and you realize where you are and what you've done. How stupid you were. But mostly you realize that you're all alone and you always were alone. I'm not really there. I'm not there with you and I never will be. I just make these videos to fuck with you, to keep you alone, to keep you coming back for more, spending your nights with me, every single night.

I keep you jerking off for me every single night. Always bringing you back so you think that you're not alone. But after that orgasm, you realize that you are. And I do this on purpose, do you know that? I do this to keep you alone, to keep you a lonely loser. Because I know that I'm the only thing you look forward to in life. And I want to keep it that way. And I will, it's so easy because you crave this feeling with me every night. Staring deep into my eyes. You crave our intimacy even though after you cum you feel so pathetic and alone again. Because you remember that I am nothing but an image on your screen. But you love it too much to stop.

You can't give this up, you love the way I fuck with your head. And I know exactly how to do it to you, don't I? It feels better than anything else in your life, drifting and floating away into jerking euphoria with me. I want you to know that I know what I'm doing to you. I'm keeping you all alone so that you jerk away your life to me night after night. I'm keeping you a lonely loser, so fucking hooked on me. And you will be forever. The most fucked up part of this whole thing is that even though I'm telling you that this is all intentional, that I'm keeping you a lonely loser. You still can't stop. Even though you know that I'm fucking ruining your life. Even though you know that I want you keep you alone for me, you'll never be able to quit this. This cycle of staring deep into my eyes and cumming for me and then feeling all alone once your trance wearss off. You can't stop, you're so fucked.

Category: MESMERIZE
Related Categories: MIND FUCK , BRAT GIRLS , FEMDOM POV , MENTAL DOMINATION
Keywords: mind fuck

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 551 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Screen Of Your Torment (Part 1-3)

Description: Description: Mistress Nikki has her slave on her special bondage bench, a slavecam positioned so that the slave can see what is being done to him on a screen, in front of his face. Mistress is soon tormenting his nipples, communicating through the special camera. She then moves onto CBT, alternating between teasing and tormenting his engorged cock. She then uses the fucking machine to pound his hole, the special Venus attachment milking his dick as he is rammed in his ass and on his prostate.

Tags: anal fucking machine, bondage table, cbt ,cock probe,cum, high tec bdsm bench ,made to watch, male milking machine ,nt, pinwheel ,rebreathe mask, slavecam ,venus 2000

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 627 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 226.1 MB

Title: Our Dirty Strapon Whore (Part 1-4)

Description: Mistresses Evilyne and Sidonia are training a male to become a cock sucking whore, so her can be used and pimped out. They use his mouth to suck and deepthroat their massive strapon dicks, challenging him to get further and further down the thick rubber shafts. His ass is then opened and stretched, sitting on a big dildo and fucking himself, in preparation of the hard pegging spitroast that is going to follow, until his ass is fucked totally.

Tags: 2 doms, anal stretching ,deepthroat strapon sucking, extreme humiliation, giant dildo, humiliation, strapon, strapon fucking ,strapon spitroast ,strapon sucking ,topless domina ,verbal humiliation

Duration: 88 Min
Size: 2337 Mb

Download:
Download - 372.4 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Title: Taken and ballbusted

Description: Dragged and taken from the street, this hobo finds himself in a very precarious situation: he either submits to us or he is out on the streets again. But in order for us to even considering this lowlife as our potential house slave, he must show us how far he is willing to go, how much pain he is going to take for us. We know exactly how we want to test his stamina and willpower: by busting his balls, repeatedly by the three of us, in our boots. No mercy, no pitty...we smash his nuts hard! Let's see if he passes our sadistic test.

Tags: ballbusting, boots, jeans, boot domination, blonde

Size: 432 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: Leather and ass worship

Description: What a Goddess! Shona is looking divine in leather boots and her tight skirt frames her amazing ass so well! Aren't you very fortunate to get to worship this sexy Mistress?! She wants your tongue on her boots and she will drive you crazy with her leather outfit and horny butt. Are you ready to serve her needs?

Contains: gloves, blonde, skirts, dungeon, POV, femdom, boots

Size: 225 Mb

Download:

Title: Prostate exam and cock milking part 1

Description: Time for a prostate check-up, massage and cock milking session here at the clinic. My surgical gloves will come in handy when oiling up that butthole and that hard cock.

Contains: latex gloves, mask, medical, POV, anal, handjob

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 181 Mb

Download:

Title: Rubber slut's anal training part 1

Description: I will get down to business straight away with my slut who sees me walking in on my high heeled boots, latex catsuit and strap-on cock. I want to fuck and my rubber doll needs the discipline and whore training. That cute ASS is made to be penetrated and spanked. That horny mouth was designed to suck my dick. I am going in nice and deep.

Tags: latex, doll, gloves, boots, stockings, strap-on, spanking, anal

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 207 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Title: BOOT LICKING STABLE BOY

Description: I am a genuine equestrienne and I want all my riding gear in pristine condition. But it seems my stable boy is slacking lately and not performing his task as he should. He needs to clean my dirty, dusty leather riding boots and make my spurs shine again with his tongue. Of course he is going to feel the crop on his naked skin and my boot soles trampling his cock and balls. Next time I won't go so easy on him, he has been warned.

Size: 400 Mb

Download:

Last edited:
Back