Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Bound For Punishment Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Needs of her slave concerns, while she touches him with the milking machine, or what always she also explains as a cruel mistress.

Format: avi
Duration: 54:47
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1618kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 701.5 MB

Download Bound For Punishment Part 2

Three brutal punishments

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

Falaka at it's best with the help of canes and a wartenberg wheel. The slave is tied down while laying on his back, naked and gagged. Mistress Maggie and Lady Anette both strokes his soles with their hard canes, then Anette pulls out a wartenberg wheel from somewhere and she rolls it over and over his soles a few times to make him scream like hell. Then come the canes again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Three brutal punishments

Danke Herrin

Studio: Small Talk

Domina Lydia is to be enjoyed with caution. To be one of her slaves you have to be able to endure pain. Slave F. gets his dick tied after cleaning the shitter, but that is just the beginning.

Duration: 1:03:53
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3632kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Danke Herrin

London River - Dick Tied

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Rick Hunt, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, CBT, Clothespins, Mask, Flogging, Slapping, Electro Torture, Ejaculation

Rick Hunt saw Topgrl and knew he had to apply to be in a shoot with London. He was so enthusiastic that she decided that he wouldn't go home disappointed. London loves a hard cock, especially when it only gets harder when she introduces pain. London first ties Rick on his knees, securing his member to the floor. She attaches some binder clips to some of his more sensitive areas before pulling out the single tail and adding stripes to his exposed chest. She canes his inner thighs as his screams are muffled by his tape gagged mouth. She then removes the clips, dragging them off his skin agonizingly slow and pinching the marks left over to get a few more screams out of him. London Then bending him over, propping his ass up by his balls and proceeds to whip him and shock his exposed testicles. She giggles with delights as he wails some more. Finally she puts a leather hood on him and bends him over, securing his cock in a fleshlight as she fucks his ass. She has a vibrator tied to his jun.

Duration: 41:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download London River - Dick Tied

London River sc 4

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking

When Jim's customer tells him he is choosing to buy from his competitor, Jim knows he needs to some help. So he's calls his most effective closer: London River. No man can resist Miss River. No man can say no to Miss River. And every man ends up signing her

Duration: 37:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download London River sc 4

Steelwerks Interview - Part 2

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

In the second part of our interview series with Chris from Steelwerks chastity, Mistress Alice joins the discussion. Alice heads up the local chastity munch here in San Francisco and is quite knowledgeable on the subject. During the discussion our friend MummyEd joins the group as our 'stunt cock' and volunteers to model one of the Steelwerks chastity pieces. In addition our friend Yossie who has the famous handcuff collection throws in a few comments as an onlooker. This video is very fun and informative. If you are considering the purchase of a metal chastity device, review this video for valuable points and things to consider before ordering from any manufacturer.

Duration: 56:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Steelwerks Interview - Part 2

Harmony and Les Moore - Military Recruit Sodomized

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon

When les arrives for his military induction he is shocked to find his training begins immediately. he is riding cropped repeatedly as he is ordered to the interrogation room and made to strip. his body is taunted. Officer Harmony does not think he has what it takes and orders sit-ups and then jogging on the spot. Once sweaty and tired, he is taken to the medical office for a cavity search. his ass is spread with a speculum, and then he is fucked hard with harmony's strapon cock. She uses his face as a sex toy, cumming all over him as he licks her ass. Pussy, he has not earned yet. In a tight chair tie, he is nothing but a sex slave. his face is slapped, and his cock is ordered to stay hard. hen Harmony commands a big, milky load from him all he can offer is a slave's substance. She feeds him his jizz and makes les apologize for every woman that may have had to taste his worthless cum.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 363.1 MB

Download Harmony and Les Moore - Military Recruit Sodomized

Andreina Deluxe

Things are a little different at the MeanBitch Strip Club: the dancers are in charge and the customers OBEY! Queen Andreina Deluxe is a Colombian stripper who uses men for her pleasure. She grinds her BIG ASS on him until he is helpless and then takes all his money. She shoves her feet in his face and then makes him worship her ass.

Duration: 36:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps

Download Andreina Deluxe

Sexual Endurance

This video is many a man's fantasy. Two women cast Tony Orlando's arms and legs in fiberglass. Attachment bolts are embedded in the fiberglass as attachment points. Once the fiberglass is hardened there is no chance of escape. No way out. Tony is absolutely helpless. His hands are covered in hard fiberglass shells. He is under the complete control of these two women. Tony is then moved to the next room where is chained naked on the bed, stretched wide and vulnerable in a spread-eagle position. E-stim is connected to his cock and butt plug, and a face-sitting dildo gag is inserted into his mouth. This guy is totally screwed. Let the fun begin! The scene takes on a life of its own, orchestrated by Elise Graves and Petgirl Kako. Elise applies her own brand of twisted sexual torment to her helpless victim, while Petgirl hovers behind the scenes handing her various pieces of gear. What a team!

Duration: 57:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

Download Sexual Endurance

Poolside Smothering!

Cast: Delotta Brown
Genres: FaceSitting, FemDom, Fetis

Sexy Delotta Brown enjoys being outside by the pool when she smothers her slave. Delotta gives her slave a good facesitting and breast smothering session before moving the breathplay to the bathroom. Once inside, Delotta places a dog chain around her slave's neck and proceeds to give him as ass smothering session.

Duration: 46:29
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1496kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 552.9 MB

Download Poolside Smothering!

Emma Hix sc 2

Glenn orders some food to eat at the pool but when the sexy food delivery girl arrives, she starts bossing him around. She knows a weak simp when she sees one... she soon has him feeding her the food he ordered while she relaxes by his pool. Within a few minutes, she has her new slave agreeing to do all her deliveries for her.

Duration: 35:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Emma Hix sc 2

Brace Antics

This is one of the more crazy videos we have shot at the SeriousBondage Institute. We invited the 'Strap Wizard' (Fetlife) to show us some of the medical braces he owns and talk about their names and attributes. There were five of us in all; Elise Graves, Petgirl Kako, Tony Orlando, Strap Wizard and myself. One thing led to another and before we knew it all of us were in medical braces including Tony Orlando who was also in leg braces and handcuffed into a wheelchair. Chaos ensued when the girls conducted a tickle test on Tony and Elise gave him an oral exam.

Duration: 1:05:40

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Brace Antics

Paris Gables

Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Isn't it an honor to please your wife's every need and desire? When she wants to fuck a Black man, you let her do it!

Duration: 48:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Paris Gables

Spread That Latin Ass

Studio: Juicy Entertainment

This looks like a totally normal interracial fucking scene... until that chocolate babe starts ramming a big dildo in that cute Latin boy's mouth! When the white guy's ready, it's time for some tight ass pounding session!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 39:08
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3824kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Spread That Latin Ass

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy!

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess pegging virgin boy

Cast: Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess
Genres: Threesome, Pegging, Strapon, Amateu

Rough domination threesome. Italian Virgin boy gets pegged by Italian stepsisters Marica chanelle and Tina princess

Duration: 48:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3091kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess pegging virgin boy

Dungeon Dommes

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Ebony

Mistress Kaiya collects men. She finds useful information about them, confronts them with it, and then uses it to enslave them. Her latest victim is an executive named Jack who has been embezzling money from his company. She gives him a choice: he can either become her slave, or go to jail. He makes the right choice.

Duration: 39:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Dungeon Dommes

Forced Bi Interrogation

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Venus Girls
Cast: Nicki Hunter, Bridgette B, Wolf Hudson, Mark Franchy
Genres: Bisexual, Femdom, Humilation, Cuckold, Kunilingus, Facesitting

You'll tell everything. or you'll suck cock.Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Forced Bi Interrogation

Jemma Jansen And Colby Jansen

Cast: Colby Jansen, Jemma Jansen
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Play, Pussy Licking, Mask, Puppy Play, Rimming, Chastity, Foot Licking, Toy

Jemma Jansen is getting impatient waiting on her bed for her puppy, Colby Jansen. When Colby gets on the bed, Jemma puts a puppy mask over his head and tells him to fetch his tail. Colby grabs his butt-plug tail in his mouth and gives it to Jemma. Jemma gets it wet, shoves it inside Colby's asshole, and makes him wag it. After that Jemma makes Colby lick her high-heel shoes and then her pretty bare feet. She unzips her pants exposing her pretty pussy and gives her puppy a new treat to lick. Colby takes her pants off and Jemma turns over onto her knees to get her pussy and ass licked from behind. Jemma gets a big pink dildo and attaches it to her strap-on and fucks Colby's ass deep and hard.

Duration: 42:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9671kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Jemma Jansen And Colby Jansen

Strip Club Domme sc 2

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking

Welcome back to the MeanBitch Strip Club! This time, Glenn met the meanest dancer in the club: Sarah Jessie. She gives Glenn some wild lap dances that include lots of facesitting and foot worship, and puts his belt around his neck so she can choke him! Then she drags him on stage and makes him her slave. She tells him she owns him now and expects him to work hard to recruit new slave and make her lots.

Duration: 38:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Strip Club Domme sc 2

Manchester Rubber Pool Party

For those who may not be familiar to wearing rubber in a swimming pool, let me tell you that it's a really fun experience. Be it tight or loose, one of the attractions to rubber is the erotic and unusual feel of the rubber against your skin. When you are in water the feeling is somehow altered and amplified. You become more aware of being inside of a protective layer, and once the water seeps inside of your suit and gloves you are provided with yet another experience of sloshing around inside of an enclosed bag. Additionally, latex rubber provides a different experience than wearing a common neoprene SCUBA wetsuit. My first experience of wearing latex rubber in a pool was years ago when it was raining. I was in a heated hotel pool late at night and the rain was pouring down on my latex covered head and I was warm in the pool sloshing around and it was totally great!

Duration: 59:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3879kbps

Download Manchester Rubber Pool Party

Dorian and Cassie Domina Secrets

A man comes to a massage session and there his huge body is massaged by a professional girl who gets aroused and puts a gag on him and ties him up and begins to lick his testicles and ass and then removes the bandage from him and lets himself be fucked in a sweet pussy.

Duration: 45:05
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4358kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Dorian and Cassie Domina Secrets

My Boyfriend Is A Simp

London's boyfriend is a complete simp. He loves her beautiful looks, long blonde hair, and big round ass, so he will do anything for her. She loves using him and tormenting him... he pays her electric bill and buys her presents but never gets any sex. She lets him lick her asshole and tell him "this is much better for you than sex" and he agrees. She loves sitting on his face while she spends his money!

Duration: 37:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps

Download My Boyfriend Is A Simp

Goddess Rea Longest Legs - Rea - Local Slave - Full

You know I travel a lot and of course I organize my travels properly. I post my next destination and I receive applications from the local slaves and every time I choose one or more to serve me during my stay. Maybe you will be my slave in one of my next trips! I have a great apartment in the middle of the city and I wait for the slave of my choice, a virgin 21-years old that he never had a Mistress!
My new young slave did all the housework and he deserves a reward. I call him and I command him to worship my feet, as I cover his face under them and guide him how to worship them properly. I get a little more dominant with him and I laugh with the fear on his eyes and I push him on the floor and make him worship my feet harder. Finally I cannot resist and I start to footsmother him, his face turns red so fast!

Duration: 1:06:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3749kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Goddess Rea Longest Legs - Rea - Local Slave - Full

Ember Snow sc 2

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Footjob

Glenn hired a new personal trainer at the gym and she is way than she looks! Her name is Ember Snow and her methods include making him kiss her asshole each time he does a situp, facesitting while lifting weights, and lots of Foot Worship!

Duration: 42:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Ember Snow sc 2

Moving Day

Rocky is a six foot three bully who loves to push guys around and humiliate them. When she sees that her mover is two feet shorter than her, she is disgusted... she simply has no respect or tolerance for short men. She warns the mover that if he doesn't do everything she tells him she will ruin his reputation. And when she realizes that he is scared of her, she makes him get on his knees and beg to kiss her feet. She uses him as a sex object and makes him her bitch!

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7851kbps

Download Moving Day

The Ventilator Test

We recently acquired a hospital ventilator from a friend. This is a machine that is used to assist people in breathing. This device is kinda kinky and makes an inhale and exhale noise just like a human.
In this video Elise Graves and Dart_Tech (Fetlife) test the ventilator using a modified aircraft pilot oxygen mask which fits securely to the face. Dart_Tech is the subject in this test, and wanted to be secured in the bondage chair to make the test more exciting. Naturally Elise went along with his request and strapped him in.

Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Ventilator Test

Elise Graves - Just Breathe

We are honored to present this 3-part video featuring the popular bondage model Elise Graves. In this video Elise shows her sadistic side as she torments her young helpless submissive. The highlight of the scene is the bizarre rubber breath hood which Elise uses on her bound subject. This eerie hood allows just enough air for him to survive but not enough air if he starts to breathe faster. As a skillful BDSM artist, Elise takes her poor submissive for a ride guiding him through intense stimulation and near panic. This is a wonderful video full of very intimate and scary play. This is the real deal.

Duration: 45:46

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Elise Graves - Just Breathe

Little Birdie

In this crazy three-part video, Mistress Alice takes her submissive down the rabbit hole for some wild and kinky bondage. She laces him into a butterfly straitjacket and molded rubber gas-mask hood, then buckles a heavy collar around his neck and attaches it to an overhead chain. As a result he poor guy is forced to flap his wings and waddle around like a captive little birdie. Then the torment really begins with leather straps, nipple clamps, special breather dildos, a vibrator and finally a special water treatment with the garden hose. Unbelievable! A special thanks to Alice and her friend ModeNarr, and to StudioGum for loaning us the unique breather dildos. This is a really fun video.

Duration: 37:36

File size: 849.4 MB

Download Little Birdie

Special Birthday Treatment

Okay everyone, listen up! Here is a video you don't see very often. I'm sure you are all familiar with a double-ended dildo gag. This is a short pecker gag on one side and a longer dildo on the other side which can be used for penetration and face-sitting. This gag is humiliating because the Top gets pleasure while the Bottom is forced to endure the embarrassment of the position and the lack of control and pleasure.
In this video Elise Graves zips SteveLovesKink into a completely enclosed heavy rubber suit with only two small nose holes. Inside the suit there's also a full internal gag which fills his mouth with rubber and doesn't allow any air passage. Elise then secures Steve to a hospital bed with white Sigufix gear including straps, body harness, and head restraint. Lastly, Elise pulls a gas mask over his head leaving Steve completely cocooned in heavy rubber.

Duration: 55:14

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Special Birthday Treatment

Helena Locke - Helena Vs Marcelo (2021)

Cast: Helena Locke
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Marcelo "Mad dog" is in the best form he has ever been in. He has been working on his cardio and he dominates in round 1. This match demonstrates how having a good strategy for a sex fight can win over someone with more strength. Marcelo has been working out and getting strong. His conditioning is great, his power is spot on, unfortunately for him, he has to meet Helena Locke. Helena Locke is a certified Bounty Hunter. She's trained to take down dirt bags and bring them to justice. Today, she need to deal with the new Marcelo. It's not very often we see a pro Domme pinned and taken advantage of. Each round we get to see Helena put into trouble and she is so pretty when she's uncomfortable. One of these wrestlers needs to figure out how to win a sex fight. Being stronger won't win a sex fight, What wins a sex fight is being a pervert. So get your perv on with these two sex fighters. The winner fucks the loser's asshole and makes the loser worship their muscles.

Duration: 44:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3070kbps
Audio: 319kbps

Download Helena Locke - Helena Vs Marcelo (2021)

Hitachi Rubber Torment

In this mysterious video Elise Graves applies her dominant skills on rubber covered Petgirl Kako (FetLife). Elise combines a bizarre rubber garment with unique spreader bars to render Petgirl sightless and completely helpless. Once secured, Elise torments her rubber clad subject in a variety of ways with a Hitachi vibrator. Unable to escape, Petgirl is forced to submit to Elise's erotic stimulation. Poor Petgirl. I think she liked the treatment. Girls will always be girls.

Duration: 38:16

File size: 864.1 MB

Download Hitachi Rubber Torment

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess pegging virgin boy

Cast: Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess
Genres: Threesome, Pegging, Strapon, Amateur

Rough domination threesome. Italian Virgin boy gets pegged by Italian stepsisters Marica chanelle and Tina princess.

Duration: 48:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3091kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess pegging virgin boy

Nina Elle 2a

Studio: Meanbitches
Cast: Nina Elle
Genres: Ass Worship, Blondes, Cunnilingus, Facesitting

Marcelo made a spelling mistake so she slaps his face and then orders one of the other employees to beat the shit out of him. She makes him crawl on the floor, lick her feet, and kiss her ass to keep his job!

Duration: 38:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps

Download Nina Elle 2a

Sissy Lockup

Alice starts off by hosing down Sissy Joy in a special concrete cell setup for water play. Alice handcuffs Joy's wrists between the two walls and proceeds to hose her down with cold water. She is unable to protect herself from the imposing stream of water, and dances around like a mad animal. There is nowhere to hide so she is to endure this invasive and embarrassing treatment. Mistress Alice knows just what to say and which buttons to push to make Joy feel helpless and submissive. This is a mind-blowing scene and I'm sure many of us would like to be in Joy's position of being shackled, probed and drenched in a stream of cold water controlled by a strict and beautiful Mistress.

Duration: 56:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps

Download Sissy Lockup

Dont Be Greedy

This is a really hot video. Elise Graves takes her new submissive on a journey of heavy bondage, trust and extreme fetish. Her subject is first strapped into a heavy rubber straitjacket followed up with an usually large leather straitjacket. The combination of the two layers provides an overwhelming layered experience that many submissives only dream about. Elise then ads a third layer with leather straps to secure him to a bondage board.

Duration: 50:28

Download Dont Be Greedy

Rubber Pool Party

Part 2of3 - A bunch of us got together after the 2015 Folsom Fair and drove to a friend's house who had a swimming pool in his backyard. We brought tons of rubber and diving equipment with us and spent the afternoon wallowing around in rubber in his pool. Our group consisted of me (Mark), MummyEd, Elise Graves, PetgirlKako, RubCop (Felix) and our friend Ken.
In this video we see our friend Felix walking around on the bottom of the pool in a neoprene straitjacket and weighted boots while Elise Graves rides naked on his shoulders. Let me say that as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing better than to have a naked woman in a swimming pool along with an underwater camera. Also, at one point in the video someone unzips Felix's neoprene pants only to find he's wearing a Carrara chastity belt. All in all, I think everyone had a good time.

Duration: 39:49

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rubber Pool Party

Erotic Medical Exam

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

I hope everyone is managing OK with the virus. Lots going on here. My friend lost his house in the recent California wild fires. Wear your mask, keep your distance, and lets try to get through this crazy year!
Here is a classic video I pulled from the archives. It was shot years ago with Mistress Alice and her kinky friends. One thing to mention is Alice's classic dialog. As I have said before, Alice says the most amazing things, both in front of the camera and when the camera is turned off. She's a master of pulling creative and hilarious dialog out of the air. This adds a lot to the video, and it's clear that she enjoys the kinky stuff she's doing.

Duration: 54:09
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Erotic Medical Exam

Lady Annisa's Medical Fetish Clinic

This is a fun video featuring our friend Lady Annisa in Scotland. Lady Annisa is a very experienced Mistress who genuinely loves her work. We visited Annisa in her playspace in Edinburgh. One thing led to another and we ended up seeing a demonstration of Annisa's medical skills with a catheter insertion and scrotal inflation.

Duration: 50:42

Download Lady Annisa's Medical Fetish Clinic

Back