Merciless Mistresses

FuckedFeet - Hot Redhead Feet!! - Shauna Ryanne - Foot Worship

This is foot fetish extraordinaire Shauna Ryanne!! Typical redhead with creamy smooth soft soles that wrinkle up very nicely. She starts off in knee socks that make her feet extra sweaty. She then peels them off one by one to reveal moist sweaty feet. She then rubs baby oil on the tops of her feet and also the bottoms showing every crevice and wrinkle on her soles. A MUST-SEE!! It was awesome that fetish model, Shauna Ryanne allowed me to lick her feet! She has such perfect feet, soft soles and they were especially sweaty when I took off her knee high socks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Shauna Ryanne, Redhead, FuckedFeet, Feet Fetish, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File Size: 509 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:16:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 3998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

1015-FFShaunaRyanne.mp4?utm_campaign=video_online

Goddess Chanel - Bullied - Face Slapping

Most of you might know that I am love to slap my slaves face as hard as possible. My slaves have to take kicks into their stupid faces and These idiots are even grateful for this.This is one of my new slaves and I really love humiliating this guy. Watch me slapping his face and kick into his face with my hot sneakers.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Chanel, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap

File Size: 66.0 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:10:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 815 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Chanel_-_Bullied.mp4?utm_campaign=video_online

Goddess Zephy - Humiliated By Smelly Nylon Feet!! (1080 HD) - Footjob

Amazing what a pair of smelly nylon goddess feet can do to a loser. I've worn these nylons everyday that my slave's been in chastity-so the longer he goes, the smellier my feet get! Well let's just say: he's been chaste for several days now haha! Wanna smell them? Kiss my converse and remove them with your teeth! Humiliate yourself to amuse me! Do I let my slave cum with my feet, or just send him under my desk as a foot stool.or both lol.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Zephy, Goddess, Humiliation, Degradation, Pantyhose, Nylons, Footjob

File Size: 879 MB
Duration: 00:15:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 7995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-Humiliated_By_Smelly_Nylon_Feet____1080_HD.mp4?utm_campaign=video_online

Jasmine Mendez - Beat By A Girl At The Gym! (720 HD) - Kicking

You're pretending that you're working out in a gym and this guy comes to you being sexist. You challenge him to a fight and he learns a valuable lesson.It starts with you working out doing exercises on the floor. You're wearing a white tank top and long gym pants and sneakers and socks. This short guy (with gym attire on but shirtless) comes up to you and says this. Guy: Hey times up. You: Excuse me? Guy: See I always workout in this area around this time. You got to go. You: I don't see your name on it. Guy: Im not going to tell you again. Leave! You: Make me. Guy: Oh Ill make you. See you're a woman and Im a man . We are always superior. You: A man? When I first saw you I thought you were a . Guy: You think thats funny? You: Yeah I do. Tell you what, since you're such a man and you're superior you wouldn't have any problem fighting me for your little workout spot? He laughs. Guy: You challenging me to a fight? You: Thats right. You beat me I wont exercise in your area again. If I beat you then its my workout spot from now on. Guy: No way. You: Whats wrong? Scared a woman can beat your ass? Guy: Just leave. You: Im not going anywhere. Since you interrupt my workout Im going to have to finish my workout on you. Guy: Are you serious?You then walk to the open area where theres a mat place on the floor. You: Im waiting shorty. You then do the figure gesture telling him to come on. Guy: Ok you got it. He walks to the mat. You both start stretching. You then start taking off your shoes and socks. Guy: What are you doing? You: Got a problem with this? Guy: What? You're going to stink me to ? PU. You laugh. Guy: Your'e not going to strip in infront of me are you? You: You wish. Come on lets see how strong you are Mr. tough man. Guy: You ask for it.You both go for the test of strength and you force him to fall on the mat with ease. He looks surprised. You: Want to go again? He gets up and tries again and you throw him. You're walking around saying, You look small from down there He gets up, growls then grabs you from behind. He tries to throw you but he's too weak. You grab him in a headlock laugh then give him a nuggy on top of his head then throw him to the floor. You: Thats all you got? He's looking really frustrated; he hesitates then charges after you. You kick him in the stomach then scoop slam him on the floor. He yells in agony. You then stomp him on the stomach then on the face. You plant your foot right over his face and say, You like that? Oh not so tough now Mr. Macho man. You then put him in a head scissors. You got it in real tight. He starts tapping. Oh were not done yet. You get up and take a breather while looking down at him. Then you tell him to getup! You pick him up and (if possible) lift him up over your head. He blurts out whoa!! You: I could easily break you in half, but since Im in a good mood.You then let him down gently. He's on the floor gassing for air. You squat down and tell him, You give up? Had enough? He says, Yeah you win. (You stand back up). You: Goes to show you that not all women are weak and defenseless, especially towards little twerps like you. As soon as you turn your back he gets up, growls and runs after you. You quickly lay flat on your back and catch him with a kick to the balls. You say, I guess you didn't have enough. You then grab his arms and leg press him in the air. You tell him, How does it feel to be defenseless and weak by a woman huh? You press him numerous times in the air then hold him up. The camera shows a close up of your feet pressing his stomach. You then say, My legs are stronger than your whole little body. How pathetic is that? I could easily spin you around. You then let go of his arms but you're still pressing him in the air while his arms are spread out. You then throw him over with your legs. You get back up and look down at him. He's on the floor on his back . You walk away.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Jasmine Mendez, Latina, Kicking

File Size: 676 MB
Duration: 00:13:12
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7014 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jasmine_Mendez_-Beat_By_A_Girl_At_The_Gym___720_HD.mp4?utm_campaign=video_online

Mistress Gaia - All Strung Up - Foot Worship

I want to teach my bitch a lesson, he doesn't seem to know the meaning of obedience. I have taken him from the cage, and have him on his knees. His arms are bound behind his back, and I have a tight collar around his neck and attached the suspension cable. He is in a stressful position and has been waiting for me for a while. I arrive and tell him he's going to pleasure me, and he is going to suffer. I begin with getting him to lick my beautiful boots, then I make him more uncomfortable as I hoist the cable. He has difficulty breathing as the cable pulls tightly on his collar and stretches his neck. I so enjoy hearing him gargle and choke. I remove my boots, and show him my beautiful feet. Then I quickly begin to smother him, as I pinch his nose with my toes. Using both feet I completely cover his face. He can't move and continues to gasp for air. It's a great way to teach my bitch a lesson, and give me so much pleasure making him suffer. I finally put my boots back on, and get ready for a well earned lunch. My slave is going nowhere, and I leave him painfully all strung up.

File Size: 308 MB
Duration: 00:09:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_All_Strung_Up.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Hogtied Shoe Licker

Today I have a slave that is going to be punished. He's been constantly disobedient, and I'm going to make him learn some respect. I placed him at the foot of my throne, and bound him in a extremely tight hogtie. I left him there for a while to struggle and squirm until I was ready to deal with him. As I approach he thinks I'm going to release him from his painful restriction. Not today. I'm going to make my bitch suffer. I sit above him on my throne, and decide to relax with a cigarette. As he wriggles on the floor, I want to make him useful. I tell him that in order to please me, he's going to have to lick my beautiful shoes. I also need him to be my human ashtray. As I sit closer to him, I flick my ash on the floor and my bitch has to lick it up. However, he's not doing a very good job. Then placing my feet on the floor, I tell him to wriggle into place and get closer to my shoes. If he gets that tongue of his going, I may decide not to leave him there overnight. He's such a pathetic slut, as he continues to gasp and pant while trying to use his tongue. I finally finish my cigarette and stamp it out, getting my bitch to lick up the butt end. He must keep it in his mouth as he squirms while cleaning the ash off the floor. I leave him to suffer in his painful bondage as the day turns into night for my Hogtied Shoe Licker.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship

File Size: 353 MB
Duration: 00:06:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6776 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-Hogtied_Shoe_Licker__1080_HD.mp4

Mistress Scarlet - Show Me What You Will Take For Me Domina Scarlet - Caning

I have a new masochist to play with and I want him to show me what he will take for me, how much he can suffer for me.Dressed in leather knee-high boots, leather mini-skirt, leather gloves and a black shirt I start to warm his bottom up with 10 strokes of a leather strap. He makes no sound.Then I administer the Canadain Prison strap. Still no sound from my new toy.I decide to show him what my Lochgelly tawse can do. He receives 6 hard strokes on his bottom and I can see its effects instantly show on his bottom. He receives six strokes.

Next, it is time for my cane, this is where I will really test him. I administer hard strokes on his already painful bottom in groups of 10.Soon we are at 60 stokes, he hardly makes a noise. I tell him I am taking him to 80 strokes and he receives 30 hard stokes one after another. I am very pleased with the way he pushes himself.Then another 20 to take him to the century. We are both breathing hard at the exhilaration and I clean his bottom to continue.A further group of 20 strokes and then a group of 30 to take the total to 150 stokes on his painful bottom.I am pleased with my masochist, and we are both high from the adrenaline.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Scarlet, Scarlet, Mistress, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Hard, Brutal

File Size: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:21:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 9014 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Scarlet_-_Show_Me_What_You_Will_Take_For_Me_Domina_Scarlet.mp4

Mistress Taylor Knight - A Painful Public Pool Party - Ballbusting

I am stoked as I just won 3 awards!! Including Fetish model of the year.My slave flew in that DAY from Italy to celebrate this with me. His weakness when he dr*nks? Getting hurt by me. In the balls. Watch what happens after I make sure to have the open bar serve him WELL! I wanted to get a good clip in front of everyone at the pool party..And boy did I.. All these leg lifts really pay off on nights like this.. Who's next?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Taylor Knight, Taylor Knight, Mistress, Fem Dom, Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Ball Fetish, Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Boots, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Fitness, Latex, Rubber, Mean Girls, Workout

File Size: 683 MB
Duration: 00:08:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Taylor_Knight_-_A_Painful_Public_Pool_Party.mp4

Mistress Taylor Knight - Sissification Debauchery on Drunk'in Politician (4K)

I have been seeing this Politician slave for a while now.This is his 2nd time being on film for me..The 1st time I finally got him to sign one of my legally binding debt agreements.This guy is married, has a great job, a family ect. Swears he's completely straight and makes fun of the dudes I get to do sissy stuff in my clips. But I know one of his weaknesses is ME, LIQUID Courage & me & my GF coercing him to drink Liquid Courage. It makes him puddy in my hands.. Today I decided to have some fun and show my slaves on my fanclub what would happen once I got some drinks in him..But I was not sure just how far I could take it. Once we got the 1st bottle of JD DONE for.. I could tell I could get my way a bit more..I had a local slave come and bring some "party favors" instacart would not let me order..Including extra JD..A lot Extra!! NOW you can just wait and see what happens next!! I am just grateful I filmed it!! At least most of it.And I have tons of photos too.to use later.. I am recovering from a procedure this week and was not going to session at all..Thank goodness my GF has proven to be a great apprentice, I had her do most of the hard work. And I was able to get almost 6 figures out of him today..That will help me rest easy this week a bit more. BUT what he did today CANNOT be UNDONE. And I have it FOREVER.. Do you guys really think masks help you that much??!! And just in case he forgets..I have his Blkmle contract!! This is my lifestyle and I LOVE it!! You could be next!! Each month I pick a new member of my fanclub to become a film slave for us. Obv you must be willing to give up ALL limits.This is 100% REAL femdom fuckery by the BEST.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmail, Blackmailed, Blackmailing, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Alpha Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Blowjob, Instruction, Coerced Fem, Coerced Bi, Forced Bi, EnforcedBi, Make Me Bi, Coerced Intox Fantasy, Debt Contract Fantasy, Financial Fuckery, Intox Fantasy, Blowjob, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Femdom 4K, 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File Size: 3.56 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:21:18
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 23.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Taylor_Knight_-_Sissification_Debauchery_on_Drunk_in_Politician.mp4

MY LEGS RULE - Goddess Devastation - I The Devastation Continues - Scissor

This is the continuation from Goddess Devastation1, a clip which should have been the end of this video but this brutal amazon decides to punish Gernot more and a lot worse! She doesn't think he submitted enough in the first clip (he didn't know he could!) but he's tapping-out frantically here, often. as Goddess Devastation really hurts him!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Scissor, Scissored, Scissorhold, Scissoring

File Size: 499 MB
Duration: 00:09:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 7000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MY_LEGS_RULE_-Goddess_Devastation-_I_The_Devastation_Continues.mp4

New MFX - Playing With The Teacher - Pussy Worship

It's a test day at school! Teacher Daniel gets out of the room for a moment and it's enough for the students Jack and Isabel to enjoy each other's company not cheating on the test, but kissing. When the teacher comes back and sees that scene, he has to punish them somehow and expel them from school. or use this situation to take advantage of something. Daniel proposes for them to go to his house and continue their little play. They accept it and that's when the story gets interesting. Daniel is a naughty teacher and all he wants is to lick her student's pussy and ass, sharing it with Jack. They take turns on giving pleasure to Isabel, that loves being licked by these two gorgeous men. What a day of learning!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Oral Servitude, Female Orgasms

File Size: 1.95 GB
Duration: 00:33:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8075 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

New_MFX_-_Playing_With_The_Teacher.mp4

PegHim - A PEGHIM Welcome Home - Pegging

Michael and Siouxsie are so happy to finally be home again. After a month of moving and working they are able to get in the anal action they both require.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PegHim, Siouxsie Q, Anal Fisting, Fists, Fishnets, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File Size: 932 MB
Duration: 00:24:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

peghim_20201012_SQ_MV_welcome_home__1080p.mp4

Sado-Ladies - Matriarchiat - The Caning

Its year 2100 now. In the future . After stupid men get human mankind near to end with the 3rd big war (partially nuclear) in 2060 that were the last decisions men made, cuz after it woman get the might all over the planet. Starting on governements in those areas were mankind can live and it was getting through the whole society.

So we are here now. In the new matriarchiat, where woman rule and men are always slaves and just workers and nothing else. Woman own men now. But still some men are not brave to their owners. If that occurs they will be accused by the military police. And this is happening in this clip. Our victim gets into the room where judge nemesis reads the accusment and asks the man, if he gives in and aggree to the accusment. As he does not, he gets a taste of what will happen if men does not follow orders and doesnt aggree to anything woman say. Corporal punishment. Which will be applied by officer cassandra. He will recieve lots of very hard cane strokes while judge nemesis watches. Both ladies amusing themselves and how the creature suffers under the strokes. After the punishment he will be locked away and can think about the accusment and if he wants to give in. (To be continued..). This is class a femdom at its finest!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Boots, Discipline, Dual Domination, Double Domination, High Heels, Boots, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Uniform, Countess Stella, Mistress Nemesis, Black Hair

File Size: 183 MB
Duration: 00:07:44
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3174 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Matriarchiat-TheCaning.mp4

Club Stiletto - Mistress Jasmine - Satisfy Me Completely - Ass Worship

After a great day in the outdoors, Mistress Jasmine settles into her chalet and enjoys some fabulous face sitting with oral pleasure to both her pussy and ass from her slave who was brought along to cook and clean and provide oral servitude. She is in a horny mood and her slave must satisfy her completely.

It's all about HER pleasure, not his. Miss Jasmine doesn't even think about the slaves cock or sexual desire. Along with all the licking, Jasmine gives him an additional treat with some heavy face sitting and breath play. Mistress Jasmine looks amazing as her gorgeous ass rides her slaves face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Jasmine, Asian, Club Stiletto, ClubStiletto, Jasmine, Mistress, Assworship, Ass Worship, Arse Licking, Annilingus, Ass Licking, Asslicking

File Size: 427 MB
Duration: 00:05:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Jasmine_-_Satisfy_Me_Completely.mp4?utm_campaign=video_online

Mistress Gaia - Changing Faces (1080 HD) - Face Slapping

I'm with my friend and we have our slave sitting in his chair. He has that smug look on his face, however we are going to change that very quickly. We begin with some soft slaps to get warmed up, and gradually increase the strenth. As we continue, he seems to have lost his smug expression. As he clings to his chair, we are having a lot of pleasure making our bitch suffer. Maybe we will get some rope and tie him up for the rest of the day until we decide what else to do with him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Mistress, Gaia, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Face Slapping, Faceslapping

File Size: 128 MB
Duration: 00:06:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 2761 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-Changing_Faces__1080_HD.mp4?utm_campaign=video_online

Nylon Monkey (1080 HD) - Fetish

I brought my ugly cunt "Nylon Face" to scream and moan. This stupid cock face had to learn painfully where his place is! This real session was really fun. Sadism of a nylon goddess! This lousy monkey still had pain the days afterwards!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pantyhose, Nylons, German Mistress, Fetish

File Size: 512 MB
Duration: 00:08:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 8020 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Nylon_Monkey__1080_HD_.mp4?utm_campaign=video_online

BallbustingWorld - Busting his ugly balls - Ballbusting

Nikki and Liz think balls are stupid, ugly things, so they have no problem with giving their bound and helpless victim's testicles a really hard busting. Nadman is totally unable to resist the onslaught as the two sexy blondes attack his balls with kicks, squeezes and punches. It's safe to say that if he wasn't tied up, hanging from the ceiling, he would be on the floor writhing in agony!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nikki Whiplash, Liz Rainbow, BallbustingWorld, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Boots, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File Size: 357 MB
Duration: 00:16:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2993 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bb1454-3000.mp4

Download file - 357.5 MB

Beautiful Girls - First She Wants You To Use Your Tongue To Get Some Of The Dirt Off While They Are Still On Her Sweaty Feet

It's the first week of spring weather i and Mistress Betty uses the warmth to make a special stinky treat for you. She has been wearing the same socks all week long inside of her combat boots so that they are perfectly dirty and smelly. She unzips her combat boots, waves the formerly white socks in your face, and starts talking about how you are going to smell and clean them for her. First she wants you to use your tongue to get some of the dirt off while they are still on her sweaty feet. Next she wants to rub the smelly socks on your face, making you inhale all of her musky odor. When she is satisfied with having subjected you to smell of her socks this way Betty slides them off of her feet so that she can shove one deep inside of your mouth and press the other one up against your nose so that you are completely enveloped in her sweaty funky socks odor. She pulls them off your face for a moment to comment, to laugh, at how a sock sniffer like you is getting hard from being used as her sock smelling slave. She waves the socks in front of your face enjoying, feeding off of, your reactions to her dirty socks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sock Smelling, Beautiful Girls, Foot Fetish, Sweaty Feet, Spitting, Spit, Humiliation, Degradation, Foot Worship, Foot Smelling, Young Mistress

File Size: 448 MB
Duration: 00:09:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 6725 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Beautiful_Girls_-_First_She_Wants_You_To_Use_Your_Tongue.mp4

Download file - 447.7 MB

Beautiful Girls - Human Spittoon For Mistress (1080 HD) - Spitting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Spittoon, Young Mistress, Spitting, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Spit, Spit Fetish

File Size: 918 MB
Duration: 00:07:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 16.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Beautiful_Girls_-Human_Spittoon_For_Mistress__1080_HD.mp4

Beautiful_Girls_-Human_Spittoon_For_Mistress__1080_HD.part1.rar
Beautiful_Girls_-Human_Spittoon_For_Mistress__1080_HD.part2.rar

Beautiful Girls - Mistresses Have Spat Over The Whole Face Of The Poor Slave

Two best friends have fun with their obedient, pathetic slave. Mistresses spat over the whole face of the poor slave. The defenseless guy is bound in hands and feet and cannot move . He gets humiliation from two young, fragile and sexy girls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Beautiful Girls, Young Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Spitting, Spit, Spit Fetish

File Size: 969 MB
Duration: 00:08:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Beautiful_Girls_-Mistresses_Have_Spat_Over_The_Whole_Face_Of_The_Poor_Slave__1080_HD.mp4

Beautiful_Girls_-Mistresses_Have_Spat_Over_The_Whole_Face_Of_The_Poor_Slave__1080_HD.part1.rar
Beautiful_Girls_-Mistresses_Have_Spat_Over_The_Whole_Face_Of_The_Poor_Slave__1080_HD.part2.rar

Brat Princess 2 - Amber and Lexi - Fluffy finds a New Princess (4K) Female Domination

Amber shows Lexi a beta from the stockroom. He's the last one. His name is Fluffy. Lexi gazes at Fluffy disapprovingly. She did want to get a beta today, but Fluffy is not exactly what she had in mind. Still, he's the last one, so he's the only option for Lexi if she wants a beta right now. Lexi asks Amber what Fluffy's good for. Amber tells Lexi that he's already in chastity and used to being beaten. He also is good for tributes. Lexi takes a look at his teeth and tests out a face slap. He barely flinches from the slap. A good sign. Fluffy earns $80,000 a year, can be pimped out, and does an ok job at housekeeping. Lexi is not sold on any of that. But then, Amber snaps her fingers and commands Fluffy to lick Miss Lexi's shoes. Fluffy gets right to it and licks her dirty soles. Amber tells Lexi is that if she is stern, she will be able to get anything she wants from him. Also, he is good for taking frustrations out on. Amber demonstrates how Fluffy is so subjugated and docile that he will accept hard face slaps. Lexi pauses. Amber reminds Lexi that she will also get the key to Fluffy's chastity as his new owner. Lexi thinks. Finally, she stands up and approaches Fluffy. 'Ok, Fluffy. I own you." Lexi says. Amber smiles. Lexi tells Fluffy that the first thing that she wants to do is go to the ATM and withdraw the maximum cash from her new beta's account. Amber hands Lexi the key. Lexi grabs Fluffy's key and leash and marches him straight to the ATM.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Amber, Lexi Chase, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Fluffy, Brat Girls, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Shoe Worship, Shoeslicking, Shoe Fetish, Findom, Financial Domination, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, 4K Video, UHD, Ultra HD

File Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:07:32
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 30.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amber_and_Lexi_-Fluffy_finds_a_New_Princess__4K.mp4

Amber_and_Lexi_-Fluffy_finds_a_New_Princess__4K.part1.rar
Amber_and_Lexi_-Fluffy_finds_a_New_Princess__4K.part2.rar

Brat Princess 2 - BP - Mr Higgins takes a Beating from Brats (4K) - Ballbusting

Brats, Ivory Soles, Kat Soles, Kaylee, and Goddess Platinum hate the school janitor, Mr. Higgins. He's so stupid and fat! The girls decide to trick him into going into the basement. Once in the basement, they start to beat him up. The girls push him around and make the janitor strip out of his clothes. The girls kick the moron in his balls over and over while laughing. He cries out in pain. What an idiot! He's too nice and too stupid to fight back. "Stop us!" They say while beating him. The moron does nothing but cry out in pain. The janitor falls to the ground and the girls kick him with their boots. The girls ride the janitor like a pony. They pummel him with their tiny fists. Then, they trample him. The girls tell him that they are going to beat him and do whatever they want to him or else they will tell people that he's tried to touch them. They order him to come back to the basement every day after school so that they can take their anger out on him. The janitor hides his face and rolls around in agony. It doesn't matter that he isn't the pervert that the girls say he is. People will believe the girls and not the janitor. The girls make him stand and they fire paintballs at him. The janitor has no choice but to go along with the abuse.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Group Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Young Mistress, Ivory Soles, Kat Soles, Kaylee, Goddess Platinum, Brat Girls, Beatdowns, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Punching, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, 4K Video, UHD, Ultra HD

File Size: 3.98 GB
Duration: 00:18:33
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 30.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BP_-Mr_Higgins_takes_a_Beating_from_Brats__4K.mp4

BP_-Mr_Higgins_takes_a_Beating_from_Brats__4K.part1.rar
BP_-Mr_Higgins_takes_a_Beating_from_Brats__4K.part2.rar
BP_-Mr_Higgins_takes_a_Beating_from_Brats__4K.part3.rar

The Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Ass Mask (1080 HD) - Trampling

It was a beautiful day outside so Princess Amber and I decided we wanted to go outside and play with one of our slaves. We went out on our patio and got all the restraints in place. Then we discussed which slave we would pay attention to.

We happened to have our ball busting slave still locked up in our garage from the ball torture we gave it the night before. We went down into the garage and asked it if it wanted to get outside. It begged us to let it go! it complained that it's balls still hurt from the night before.Lol! We told it how beautiful it was outside and that it was wasting the day locked away in the dingy garage. We convinced it that it should come enjoy this perfect weather on the patio playing games with us.it was stupid enough to believe us!

When we finally let it outside the sun blinded it from being locked up in the dark garage for so long. Once we drug the slave up to the patio, we shoved it onto our patio bed where we set up the handcuffs and hid them under the cushions. We restrained it so there was no way it could get away from us. Not that it would want to, but we needed to make sure it can't wiggle and move while we had some fun. Lol!

Princess Amber and I decided that since it's balls were already bruised and broken we would play a little game to see how long it could hold its breath. We didn't want to abuse it's grimy little balls and make them fall all the way off. It would be completely useless to us without any balls. we love to kick, beat and all around torture.

Princess Amber and I took turns sitting on our slaves ugly face while the other Mean Girl trampled it's body and chest, kicked its sad little dick, stood on it's arms and gagged it with our feet.. That pathetic freak was lucky we even payed attention to it. AND two days in a rowwwwww! wow!!!! I'm sure that thing thought it won the lottery or something. Hahaha Creatures like it know that the only way they will ever get a chance to have perfect woman like us pay attention to them is if we can treat them like complete k9 logs and take all their money.

We are actually doing a reallllly good deed. We give all these inadequate, measly, weak, pathetic excuses for the male breed a reason to live.. We are like saints or something. Bahaha

After spending some much needed time out in the sun, playing slave games, we left the broken slave there cuffed while we got ready for our hot dates.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Young Mistress, CBT, Trampling, Trample, Ball Fetish, Foot Gagging, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Double Domination, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File Size: 1.73 GB
Duration: 00:12:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-Princess_Amber-Ass_Mask__1080_HD.mp4

The_Mean_Girls_-Princess_Amber-Ass_Mask__1080_HD.part1.rar
The_Mean_Girls_-Princess_Amber-Ass_Mask__1080_HD.part2.rar

The Mean Girls - Princess Mia, Goddess Platinum - Ass Smother Geezer (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

Geezer was annoying Princess Mia again. So Princess Mia dragged it into the room I was doing work in and we decided that it was time to try to finish it off for good. LOL!

Geezer had never ever done face sitting in its life so it had no idea what it was in for. We smothered the crud out of it. We even moved that freak around to get the best position to make sure it couldn't get any oxygen and it had to struggle and suffer.

We were really shocked at how much fight that old wrinkled sack of fuck had left in him. We thought for sure we could end it after just a few minutes. But no, it just struggled and struggled.

We got annoyed with how long it was taking to knock that loser off for good so we gave up and went to look for a weapon. LOL! We don't like working hard for anything. Specially when it's towards that pathetic old geezer that pisses us off everyday.

Enjoy watching geezer struggle for air. Hahahaha!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Princess Mia, Goddess Platinum, Platinum, Mia, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Ass Fetish, Goddess Worship, Ass Smothering, Smother, The Mean Girls Club, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls

File Size: 2.19 GB
Duration: 00:15:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-Princess_Mia__Goddess_Platinum-Ass_Smother_Geezer__1080_HD.mp4

Download file - 1 000.0 MB
Download file - 1 000.0 MB
Download file - 241.6 MB

Vicious Femdom Empire - Birthday Milking - Brittany Andrews - Handjob

Goddess Brittany Andrews promised her slave a hole to fuck for his birthday. He was so excited to be let out of his 6-month long chastity sentence thinking he would get pussy but he couldn't have been more wrong. Goddess Brittany delivers on her promise for a hole to fuck but he is duped with a silicone mold of a butthole. She lubes up his new boyfriend and slides it up and down on his cock showing him how pleasurable an asshole can be. It's been so long since her slave has felt any pleasure on his cock that all he can do is accept his birthday butthole fate. Goddess Brittany milks out every last drop of cum in her slave then makes him eat it all right back up like a proper slut. Maybe for his next birthday, he will be upgraded to a silicone pussy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brittany Andrews, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Femdom Empire, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File Size: 998 MB
Duration: 00:13:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9988 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0705BrittanyA_FleshlightMilking.mp4

0705BrittanyA_FleshlightMilking.part1.rar
0705BrittanyA_FleshlightMilking.part2.rar

Sado-Ladies - Luxury Heels Training - Shoe Worship

Gorgeous cruel mistress empress victoria is here today with her naked slave in the torture room. She relaxes a lil bit on a couch looking phantastic with snakeprint tight leggings and on her supersexy naked feet she wears superexpensive italian designer stilettos (the red sole indicates how expensive these shoes are as it was a sign for quality even several years ago.).

She teases him with these supersexy heels holding them tight to his face. And maybe he is ordered sometimes to lick the heels. But those heels are also perfect to inflict some pain! "So lets see what your nipples are doing slave!" She says and starts to dig the sharp heel deeply into his nipples. The slave starts to moan, but this encouraging the cruel goddess only to continue. She also stomps on his stomach with the heel before he is ordered again to go on with licking! Wonderful training for a lousy slave, below the heels of his cruel owner!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Empress Victoria, Victoria, Worship, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, High Heels, Leather, Leggings, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:LuxuryHeelsTraining.mp4
File Size: 196 MB
Duration: 00:06:52
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3790 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

LuxuryHeelsTraining.mp4

Sexy Mistress Fuck Slave - Pegging

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Sexy_Mistress_Fuck_Slave.mp4
File Size: 95.4 MB
Duration: 00:07:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 1612 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sexy_Mistress_Fuck_Slave.mp4

Sweet Femdom - Giant Strap On and a New Rug - Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee - Pegging

Lance just wanted to buy a new rug. He didn't know it was a trap. Leigh Raven and McKenzie Lee apparently regularly lure men over to their house under the pretense of buying a new rug, then fuck them in the ass with a gigantic strap on.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lance Hart, Sweet Femdom, Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee, MILF, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anuus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Big Tits, Huge Breast, Big Boobs, Pantyhose, Nylons, Leotard, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Leggings, Yoga Pants, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Lickin, Pussy Worship

File name:giant_strapon_and_a_new_rug.mp4
File Size: 926 MB
Duration: 00:15:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

giant_strapon_and_a_new_rug.mp4

The English Mansion - Lady Bellatrix - Latex Pegging Clinic - Part 3

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Lady Bellatrix, Bellatrix, Latex, Rubber, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anus Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Latex_Pegging_Clinic_1080_Part3.mp4
File Size: 287 MB
Duration: 00:06:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6436 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Latex_Pegging_Clinic_1080_Part3.mp4

The English Mansion - Miss Vivienne lAmour - Pretty Pet Play - Part 3 - Sissy

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss Vivienne lAmour, Vivienne lAmour, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Outdoors, Human Pet, Puppy Play, Pet Play

File name:Pretty_Pet_Play_1080_Part3.mp4
File Size: 286 MB
Duration: 00:06:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6457 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pretty_Pet_Play_1080_Part3.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - It's Trample Time (1080 HD) - Trampling

I woke up the this morning with a craving. Not a craving for food but a craving to walk all over one of my slaves. Not just walk all over. I mean I wanted to restrain a specific slave and just trample the life out of it! I wanted to dig my heels in its stupid body and literally jump on it till it begged me to stop, or its body just completely gave out. Lol!

I guess you could say I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or the right side of the bed depending on who you ask. Hahahaha

So of coarse I did exactly that. I restrained my fav trample slave with cuffs and even decided to wrap its legs with saran wrap, to ensure it laid there and took whatever I gave it no matter how bad it hurt.

I know. I know. You think I am sooooo mean and cruel, but duh! I am a Mean Girl!!! Lol! I always think it's so funny when people say that I am so mean and I am being rude. Really? What did you think? Did you think you were reaching out to the Nice Girls? Hahaha

Back to my morning. I restrained the loser and made it lay there and wait till I was ready. I bet it was terrified lying there restrained and helpless. I love that! I love striking even more fear than normal into these pathetic slaves. It makes whatever I am about to do to them way more fun if you just leave it laying there all alone, bound and helpless. I bet its heart starts racing when it's just left to think and wonder what I am going to do to it.

I trampled my slave till it literally started to cry and beg me to stop. But when it started to cry and beg me to stop, I started to jump more and make it kiss my heels. The very heels I was digging into its intestines.

I definitely fed my craving and it was a lot of fun like always. Hmmmm maybe I will have to do it all over again tomorrow. It was an awesome way to start my day.

- Goddess Platinum

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Platinum, Trampling, High Heels, Trample, CBT, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Foot Fetish, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum-It_s_Trample_Time__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:13:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum-It_s_Trample_Time__1080_HD.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Piggy Nips (1080 HD) - Nipple Play

I found out that my piggy slave has really sensitive nipples so of coarse I had to mess with it!!!

I had never done a nipple torture session before this.

I looked through my little tickle trunk of fun toys, (more like a giant walk in closet of fun toys.) and found a few fun things to torture my slave's nipples with.

I found some clothes pins and some super strong, chained nipple clamps. Lol!

My slave hated this session but I had fun like always. and that's really all that matters is ME!!!

I went online after and picked out a bunch of fun nipple torture devices, (then made one of my slaves pay for them.) so my next nipple play/ nipple destroying session will be a lot more brutal. Hahaha

- Goddess Platinum

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, Goddess Platinum, Boots, High Heels, Platinum, Goddess, The Mean Girls Club, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, Nipple Play, Boot Fetish, Lingeirie, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum-Piggy_Nips__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 887 MB
Duration: 00:10:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum-Piggy_Nips__1080_HD.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber - Little Drummer Balls (1080 HD) - Ballbusting

A while back The Mean Girls had a fun slumber party. All the Mean Girls rested over at the Mean Girl Manor and we brain stormed on a bunch of new fun ways to abuse ALL OUR PATHETIC SLAVES!!!

We came up with a really fun chair device we can restrain or slaves to and stomp on a pedal for a drum. It literally beats their balls like a drum. Fun right?!?!?! Hahaha

The best part is every part of the thing we decide play with in our chair, it's body is restrained so they cannot move at all, BALLS are pulled extremely tight by a ball nooose, ankles are cuffed, thighs are strapped in, hands are cuffed. they are completely strapped in and helpless. LOL!

Princess Amber and I went out for drinks and this geek who thought he was sooooo cool kept trying to talk to us, even though we made it very clear we wanted him to go away. Then Princess Amber and I decided, WHAT A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY to try out our new drum chair device.

I just so happened to have some powder in a baggy down my bra that would knock it out. That loser just made the biggest mistake of it's life. It was also dumb enough to say it was down for anything with us. Hehehe ANYTHING?!?!

We put it to rest and took it to our dungeon. We strapped it in then poured water on its head to wake it up.

So funny, all of a sudden that loser didn't want to play with us anymore. Lol! Oh well, it was too late for him. We wanted to have some fun and we always get WHATEVER we want!!!

We destroyed it's balls, over and over and over again. It begged us to let it go but NO! LOL!

We were going to teach that freak a lesson it would never, ever forget! We tied it's balls so tight they probably fell completely off after we left. Haha!! Oh well, It shouldn't have messed with the Mean Girls!!!

- Goddess Platinum

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber, Amber, Platinum, CBT, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber-Little_Drummer_Balls__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:18:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber-Little_Drummer_Balls__1080_HD.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Tears for Her Pleasure - Asia Perez - Female Domination

Mistress Asia Perez is extremely frustrated with the state of the world and needs a toy to abuse. Her slave is chained down and restrained giving him zero chance of escaping the wrath of an enraged Mistress. Using her toys of torture she unleashes on her helpless bitch as he cries out in pain. His tears put a huge smile on Mistress Asia's face making her turn the violet wand to the highest power to see him really squirm. She is finding this cathartic release to be exactly what was needed and continues to torture her bitch until she has found that inner peace she was seeking.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asia Perez, Asian, Electro Play, Electric, Electric Play, Nipple Play, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:AsiaPCryforMistress.mp4
File Size: 866 MB
Duration: 00:11:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AsiaPCryforMistress.mp4

ClareSpanksMen - Iris Gives Bart A Halloween Spanking

Iris shows up to a Halloween party that Bart insisted would be full of guests. But when she finds out he was making it a secret party, and he flashes her, she has no choice but to teach him a lesson with a sound spanking, first over her knee, then bent over, using a large paddle. Lesson learned!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Halloween, Spanking, Halloween 2020, Iris, ClareSpanksMen, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:irisBartHalloween.wmv
File Size: 202 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:25
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 3291 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

irisBartHalloween.wmv

Club Stiletto - You Never Say No - Ms Sinstress - Sissy

As witnessed in the clip 'Sinstress Sissy Transformation', Ms Sinstress has removed her slave from his cage to be transformed into her cock sucking sissy. In this scene Sinstress has already had three men over for blow jobs and she tells the sissy some of the clients were not happy and she needs to insure a better performance will occur from now on. "The next client has a huge cock so we need to make sure you are ready", she tells the slut. Sinstress opens her legs and we see she is wearing a replica strapon cock of the next guy now on his way.

Sinstress has her take the massive shaft in her mouth and then gives her some directions how to best use her mouth, lips and hands to satisfy.She reminds the slave that she is now nothing but a cheap whore locked in chastity, doing everything men tell her too and reminds her "You never say no, no matter what they want." Ms Sinstress tells her that her mouth and ass are now cum dumpsters and if a guy shows up with a friend she satisfies both of them. "Like a good girl" she says adding, "Maybe the guy is a football player and next time he'll bring the entire team." The slave is very dedicated to sucking, touching an stroking the big cock and eagerly licks the balls when told to. Sinstress reminds the sissy to ask her clients if they'd also like their ass licked. "A nice rimming will get him nice and hard to fuck you", she adds as a knock on the door is heard. Ms Sinstress tells her slut to crawl to the door to meet her next man.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Club Stiletto, ClubStiletto, Ms Sinstress, Transsexual, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, TS, Gay Blowjob

File name:Club_Stiletto_-You_Never_Say_No-_Ms_Sinstress.mp4
File Size: 412 MB
Duration: 00:05:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Club_Stiletto_-You_Never_Say_No-_Ms_Sinstress.mp4

ClubStiletto - Encased in Rubber and Feet - Goddess Amelia - Female Domination

If you love foot worship, or big fat asses, or rubber for that matter, then this clip is for you. Primarily, Goddess Amelia is having her feet worshiped in a unique rubber hood she has on her slaves head. It has a long sleeve that enables her to stick her feet into so the slave ends up being encased in rubber and feet. All hot and steamy in there the slave is surrounded with all those wonderful smells and it acts as a good foot warmer for the Goddess too. However before she gets her feet in place, Amelia walks into the room and gives you a good tease with her ass. She hovers over you, then bends over, then pulls her panties to the side to reveal her tampon in her pussy and her succulent asshole and big fat ass as well. "Why don't you give me a little rim job" she tells you.

Once she sits down she sticks her feet into the rubber hood but even as her slave worships them she leans to the side to give you another view of her big ass and tells you to kiss it. She tells her foot slave that she hopes her feet smell like the nasty old sneakers she just took off her feet. "Tell me you love it" she tells her slave who gives her a mumbled reply with his mouth full of toes. She presses her feet over his mouth and nose to restrict his air and the slave is in heaven. "Get your tongue between every single toe" she demands and then says her feet feel so warm wrapped in rubber along with the slaves hot breath. "You're going to come in handy this winter" she says as she leans back to relax. This might go on for hours. How long could you last in the foot hood?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Goddess Amelia, Redhead, Amelia, Foot Fetish, Gloves, Rubber Gloves, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Rubber Hood

File name:lmf-Encased-in-rubber-and-feet.mp4
File Size: 389 MB
Duration: 00:05:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lmf-Encased-in-rubber-and-feet.mp4

Back