Merciless Mistresses

Czech Soles - First day obedience training at a new job - Foot Worship

Dita is hiring a new guy to her pharmacy shop and an agency is supposed to provide him. He's already late about 30 minutes when he finally arrives. Moreover he doesn't speak a word Czech! "OMG who did they send to me?" Dita thinks and being a bit mad right now she decides to punish him. She's been working on a new potion that would make one much more obedient to orders but she didn't have any human subjects to test it on. It seems that this guy has just volunteered by being so late. She even makes him mix the potion himself and he has to drink it right away. It works quick and minutes later he's already feeling different and he obeys Dita's every command. And her feet are especially sore today and need attention and that's what she wants to use him for. A nice and long foot worship. Let's get started!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dita, Czech Soles, Foot Slavery, Big Feet, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Czech_Soles_-_First_day_obedience_training_at_a_new_job.mp4
File Size: 724 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:19:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4990 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_First_day_obedience_training_at_a_new_job.mp4

Danish Femdom - Femdom Smothie - Female Domination

Ladies goes shopping for the perfect ingredients for food play, cumeating and ass smoothie!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Food Play, Food Fetish, Danish Femdom, Handjob, Danish Femdom 2020, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File name:Femdom_smothie.mp4
File Size: 505 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:24:14
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2778 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom_smothie.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Victoria Valente - Beyond Orgasm - Complete Film - Handjob

Lady Valente has proved herself an expert at ruining male orgasms! Here you see her take her slave to the next level. after ruining the orgasm, she continues to milk him vigorously, which proves as excruciating post orgasm torment!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Victoria Valente, German Mistress, Femme Fatale Films, Boots, Bondage Male, Bondage, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Leather, Mummification, Spitting, Spit

File name:beyond_orgasm_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 916 MB
Duration: 00:17:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

beyond_orgasm_complete_hd.mp4

Marie Käfer - Drei Ruinierte Orgasmen in 10 Minuten! - Handjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Marie Kafer, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Marie_Kafer_-Drei_Ruinierte_Orgasmen_in_10_Minuten.mp4
File Size: 241 MB
Duration: 00:10:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 3065 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Marie_Kafer_-Drei_Ruinierte_Orgasmen_in_10_Minuten.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Chastity Ballbuster - Charlotte Sartre - Ball Abuse

What's worse than having your cock teased and denied in chastity?!? ..being teased, denied and balls brutally busted all at the same time!! Mistress Charlotte has her slave completely gimped out leaving only his cock, balls and nipples exposed for her sadistic pleasures. She just can't help but bite em, punch em and slap his poor manhood as a vibrator gives him a bit of pleasure between all the pain. He is taking the abuse like such a good boy that he is told he is allowed to cum by way of vibration only. Right when he gets to the edge of orgasm she takes the vibrator away and beats his balls until he is begging for mercy. The only mercy given is another 30days locked in chastity with no hope of release.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Charlotte Sartre, Chastity Male, Bondage Male, Bondage, Brutal, Hard, Charlotte, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Ball Abuse, Mistress, Mistress Charlotte, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:CharlotteChastity.mp4
File Size: 935 MB
Duration: 00:12:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CharlotteChastity.mp4

Bffvideos - Angelyna Dayer Destroys Ben Face Pt.1 - Face Sitting

Angelyna Dayer is very powerful on top of her slave Ben letting him breathless.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Angelyna Dayer, Bffvideos, Brazilian Femdom, Brazil, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Big Butt

File name:angelynadayerdestroyerbenface_pt1.mp4
File Size: 454 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

angelynadayerdestroyerbenface_pt1.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Natalya and Rachel - Let Me Show You How I Edge Him (4K)

Natalya explains some things about chastity to the new Princess, Rachel. Sometimes beta males get used to chastity and it makes it less effective. Every once in a while you need to let them out to edge themselves to keep them desperate. Otherwise, they can forget what they are missing and acclimate too well. Natalya demonstrates with a male that she has locked. The girls unlock and tease the horny male with their bodies. They make it stoke. The girls are so grossed out by beta males with their nasty goon faces and gross beta penises. The male is subhuman to them. They love making it stoke so that they can laugh at it. When the girls are finished being entertained, they make the male lock itself back into chastity so that it can take them shopping.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Natalya Vega, Rachel, Young Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Natalya_and_Rachel_-Let_Me_Show_you_How_I_Edge_Him__4K_NEW.mp4
File Size: 2.23 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:26
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 30.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Natalya_and_Rachel_-Let_Me_Show_you_How_I_Edge_Him__4K_NEW.mp4

FuckedFeet - Rooftop Foot Worship! - Steffi Anders - Foot Fetish

Meet Stephanie Anders. She is a beautiful blonde girl next door type with freckles all over her body - SO HOT! She has amazing size 6 feet with incredibly high arches. WOW, talk about wrinkled soles - she's GOT EM! You simply can't take your eyes off them..or tongue, lol. In this video, she wears her Summer wedge shoes and gives you a nice tease. From there, she dangles her shoes off her feet and then shows you her high arches and wrinkled soles. Such a tease! I then have her lay on her stomach in the Pose Position and I provide you with nice close up shots of her soles from several angles. She's a relative newbie, a total beach girl and she is VERY TICKLISH! There's nothing like OILED SOLES! The oil makes the girl's feet so shiny and sexy. It also brings out the detail on a girl's feet especially if she has WRINKLED SOLES. In Stephanie Anders' case, it's a must! Watch her rub vasoline oil on the tops and bottoms of her feet and then she raises up her feet to show you her shiny soles. Look at how each wrinkle just pops out! It's a WRINKLED SOLES LOVER'S DREAM COME TRUE! I could not wait any longer! It was like torture, lol, just waiting to run my tongue up and don those super wrinkled soles and high arches! Watch out though, she's VERY VERY TICKLISH! While this isn't categorized as a tickle video, there's plenty of giggling and laughing while I lick her feet and ESPECIALLY when I lick in between each toe and tuck each toe. It's a great sensual foot worship clip with a seriously HOT girl with amazing feet and really gets into the action! A really fun girl you will see lots more of. I also worship her feet in the Pose Position. Here is a seductive silent sensual foot tease outdoors on the rooftop! She knows EXACTLY what you guys like. That's super soft wrinkled soles in your face. She starts off by teasing you in her flip flops and then slips them off slowly one by one. She has that INVITING look and way about her. She truly is ONE OF A KIND! This girls really knows what she's doing. After that, it's some toe pointing, toe wiggling and flexing her toes while wrinkling her soles for you. At the end, she says a cute little goodbye. Great natural lighting in this scene! She can get super high up on her tippy toes, like a ballet dancer. Now, it' time for some outdoor foot worship on the roof and the deck at Jason Ninja's house from Bratty Foot Girls. Since he's moving to NYC, I had to get in one last ROOFTOP FOOT WORSHIP scene in! This is fantastic footage with awesome natural lighting. It's in two parts. First, I lick her bare feet and suck her toes on top of the roof. Next up, she orders me to lick her bare feet and soles as she stands on her tippy toes right out of her flip flops! Great sweaty feet, too, since it was warm and muggy out that day. You'll absolutely love these angles!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Flip Flops, FuckedFeet, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Steffi Anders

File name:1030-FFSteffiAndersWEB.mp4
File Size: 815 MB
Duration: 00:26:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 3996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

1030-FFSteffiAndersWEB.mp4

KinkyMistresses - Surprised By Cales - Dildo Sucking

Calea Toxic rent out one of her apartments to a Slave. Today she like to check what he is douning the whole day and so she visit him in the apartment and what a suprise, he is dressed up like a real kinky sissy and that must be punished by Calea, because he is doing kinky self videoclips and some see it from outside through the window

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Calea Toxic, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, CBT, Strapon, Boots, Red Boots, Dildo, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Surprised_By_Cales.mp4
File Size: 411 MB
Duration: 00:13:53
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Surprised_By_Cales.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Locked In Total Chastity - Complete Movie

Mistress Sidonia's maid is in the all encompassing chastity suit, nipples covered, arse plugged and cock choked by the cold steel. Unfortunately, the maid's service skills are of poor quality and she is given a hard hand spanking and cropping before being taken into the boudoir for further tormenting.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Chastity Male, Bondage Male, Bondage, Handjob, Vibrator, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Locked_In_Total_Chastity_CC.mp4
File Size: 952 MB
Duration: 00:21:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6022 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Locked_In_Total_Chastity_CC.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Fathers Day Cleaning Geezer

My geezer slave drove over 8hrs to come serve me on Fathers Day!.it's so fucking pathetic and wants to be my personal slave so bad that it bought me a new vacuum. it even bought a bunch of new cleaning supplies just so it could spend it's day cleaning our massive compound. I told it to make sure it had a matching apron/bra and it came with a whole French maid outfit! Just so this loser could look cute cleaning the whole house. What a sissy loser!

I was actually surprised because it actually sucks at everything else in life but was actually pretty good at cleaning. When it came to to cleaning Princess Amber's bathroom I let it know how extremely lucky it was that it got to clean here. The bathroom that Princess Amber uses daily.it was so excited that it licked the inside of the bowl and the seat before cleaning it. So gross!

Once the geezer was done cleaning the Mean Girl Manor from top to bottom, I let it kiss my perfect feet and sent him on his way. What a pathetic fucking loser!

Are you such a fucking loser that you would spend your money on the cleaning supplies that you would be using to clean our compound?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Toilet Slavery, Toilet, Toilet Fetish, Older Men / Younger Women, Housecleaning, Toilet Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Double Domination, Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber, The Mean Girls Club, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, The Mean Girls

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber-Fathers_Day_Cleaning_Geezer__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 3.09 GB
Duration: 00:35:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber-Fathers_Day_Cleaning_Geezer__1080_HD.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - In Hot Water Again - Ballbusting

I swear this fat, useless slave is soooooo stupid. He can never do anything right.

Sometimes I wonder why I even keep this loser as my slave. But then I remember how much I love beating him and kicking him in his giant balls all the time. You know when I first decided to claim this slave, his balls weren't this big. I think they stay a little more perma swollen every time I SMASH THEM WITH MY FEET REPEATEDLY! LOL!!!!

I bet you're wondering what this fuck-up did this time. It's more like what didn't he do. Ugh!!! This lazy ass knew I had a hot date with this super sexy, insanely ripped REAL MAN, who also happens to have A HUGE COCK. He knew I wanted to spend all day getting ready to make sure I look perfect, LIKE ALWAYS. and he knew the hot water heater needed to be fixed last night. But do you think his pea sized brain could figure it out? NOPE! This walrus looking mofo probably didn't even try to fix it, he was probably too busy stuffing his fat ugly face with food like always.

Once again I have to teach him a lesson. I need to make sure he FEELS how upset and disappointed I am AGAIN. I figured maybe if I kick him in the balls hard enough, just maybe his brain will start to work. Lol!!! I'm sure he's too brain dedd for it to work but at least I can take all my anger out by busting his balls and I will be in amazing mood by the time my hot date picks me up.

Watch this clip to see if I actually kick some sense into him or break his balls right off by cunt punting him so hard. Hahaha

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Ball Abuse, Boots, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, High Heels, The Mean Girls Club, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, Goddess Worship, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum-In_Hot_Water_Again__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:11:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum-In_Hot_Water_Again__1080_HD.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Men Always Lose - Mae Ling - Bondage

Miss Mae Ling's slave hasn't quite learned that he should never be standing on two feet while in her presence. To teach him this very valuable lesson she brings out her favorite spools of rope to play a game with him. In this game, he will learn that slaves never win as Miss Mae takes away his ability to ever walk again. Miss Mae is an expert in rope bondage and turns him into a helpless, crying baby that thoroughly needs to be punished. She sadistically plays with her bound toy while laughing away as he suffers for her pleasure.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Mae Ling, Rope Bondage, Bondage Male, Bondage, Femdom Empire

File name:MaeLRopeBondage.mp4
File Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:21:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MaeLRopeBondage.mp4

Choked Out In Chastity (720 HD) - Scissor

This short clip is a reward for slave. Captured right after "Chairbound, edged, and locked in chastity", I generously spoil him with some time between my legs. When I'm horny for an O, I may let him taste Me and serve Me with orgasms as he watches on jealous with envy. Other times, the power get's me so wet I lock my ankles and sink his neck in deep between My thighs, so I can watch his body go limp. What feels tighter? My thighs clamped around your neck, or that small little chastity cage?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Stockings, Nylons

File name:Choked_Out_In_Chastity__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:05:17
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 33.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Choked_Out_In_Chastity__720_HD_.mp4

ClubStiletto - Scissored in the Deep End - Miss Xi - Asian

It's a beautiful sunny day and we find Miss Xi in the pool on a flotation tube. her legs wrapped around her slaves neck. Well she works on her leg strength she has the slave kick his legs to act as an engine. She calls him her little motor boat and tells her to go to the deep end. The slave struggles to kick as she is controlling how much air he can actually take in. He sputters and gasps as she has him move up and down the pool. Xi laughs with delight at the slaves predicament.

Finally she sends him to the shallow end where she can sit on the steps and really increase the pressure on his neck. You get some up close overhead views here of the slaves struggles. She finally releases him to kiss her feet and so she can slap his face with them, and then pulls him back in between her legs only to put her feet above his head and push it completely under the water. She looks at the camera and says "Summer is just so much fucking fun."

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Xi, Xi, Mistress, Asian, Scissored, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissoring, Water Fetish

File name:lmf-Scissored-in-the-deep-end.mp4
File Size: 755 MB
Duration: 00:05:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 19.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lmf-Scissored-in-the-deep-end.mp4

Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Handjobs - Milked 'Til The Last Drop (720 HD) - Handjob

The tied up, gagged slave can't see, can't move and it's strangely exciting for him, especially when Mistress Aryel comes to the room. He knows that only Aryel can decide what will happen to him, but when he feels her hands on his body, he knows that she is going to excite him to the limits. If she follows it through, or leave him like that, it's only up to her. After it comes the hard torturing of his sensitive cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Aryel, Aryel, Mistress, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Boots, Gloves, Glovejob, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Cruel_Mistresses_-Cruel_Handjobs-Milked__Til_The_Last_Drop__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 471 MB
Duration: 00:11:15
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5727 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistresses_-Cruel_Handjobs-Milked__Til_The_Last_Drop__720_HD.mp4

Czech Soles - Drunk pirate girl foot worship on Halloween - Foot Fetish

It's Halloween again and this pirate girl has went out with her friends to have some fun. They have all had a bit too much to drink since they don't want sweets but only alcohol and this last guy that opens the door for them is gonna be a bit different. The second the door opens, the girl's friends scatter and she's all alone. The guy who opened the door for her is this very creepy foot fetishist who immediately senses an opportunity. It doesn't exactly happen every Halloween that a nice girl in sexy high heels and nice dress rings on his doorbell, alone. So he immediately invites her in and closes the door behind her being very creepy the whole time. But what does she know, she's drunk. He instructs her to come in and put her feet on the table and brings her more rum to drink. She's so drunk she barely knows what's happening and he starts to worship her feet just after few short minutes. And these feet are amazing! He can't get enough and she keeps drinking more and more. This is gonna be the best Halloween this guy is ever gonna have!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blue Kate, Czech Soles, Halloween, Halloween 2020, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Czech_Soles_-_Drunk_pirate_girl_foot_worship_on_Halloween.mp4
File Size: 446 MB
Duration: 00:12:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4969 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Drunk_pirate_girl_foot_worship_on_Halloween.mp4

Dangerous-Girls - Dir Wird Das Lachen Noch Vergehen (720 HD) - Trampling

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dangerous-Girls, Dual Domination, Double Domination, High Heels, Trampling, Humiliation, Degradation, Trample

File name:Dangerous-Girls_-Dir_Wird_Das_Lachen_Noch_Vergehen__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 602 MB
Duration: 00:21:50
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3578 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dangerous-Girls_-Dir_Wird_Das_Lachen_Noch_Vergehen__720_HD.mp4

Doctor Peg Fuck Boy - Pegging

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Doctor_Peg_Fuck_Boy.mp4
File Size: 138 MB
Duration: 00:09:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 1923 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Doctor_Peg_Fuck_Boy.mp4

Lust And Pain - Rubber and Film - Part 1 - Female Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Annita von Dix, Bondage Male, Bondage, Latex, Rubber, Latex Mask, System Mask, Inflatable Gag, Plastic Film, Rubber Bondage, Mummification

File name:LP1464_RubberFilmP1_720p.mp4
File Size: 253 MB
Duration: 00:08:34
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LP1464_RubberFilmP1_720p.mp4

Play Obey - Relentless Knockout! (720 HD) - BBW Face Sitting

The depths of Milah's Face Smothering are uncontestedly, undoubtedly, UNBELIEVABLE! Her purple metallic thong leotard shines upon her all-consuming, Facesitting Ass with exquisitely vicious power!

Milah giggles and taunts her subjugated face seat as she takes selfies of her total ddominance of his face as he slips into unconsciousness slowly, deeply, and methodically!

BONUS: This awesome video has both an angle from-a-distance as well as up-close-and-personal Reverse Facesitting action! Enjoy!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Play Obey, Milah Romanov, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, BBW Face Sitting, BBW Domination, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby

File name:Play_Obey_-Relentless_Knockout___720_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.94 GB
Duration: 00:26:20
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 10.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Play_Obey_-Relentless_Knockout___720_HD.mp4

She locked me in chastity and showed how she can fuck - Teasing

One woman one guy, he in chastity (with a fake cock), some kissing, in 69 position she sucks the fake cock, receives oral, she rides the dildo, strokes him a little bit, he cums, she licks the cum and makes him eat some of it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity Male, Chastity Device, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Handjob, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:She_locked_me_in_chastity_and_showed_how_she_can_fuck.mp4
File Size: 274 MB
Duration: 00:24:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1354 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

She_locked_me_in_chastity_and_showed_how_she_can_fuck.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Bastinado Games (1080 HD) - Caning

I just heard that Bastinado, feet caning and that it hurts really bad. You know when I hear of something that hurts realllllly bad, I have to try it out on at least one of my slaves. LOL!

I absolutely love caning, whipping, punching, slapping, kicking. anything fun like that. That's probably the reason I have always played contact sports growing up, the opportunity for contact to harm others. LOL!

I had never tried bastinado so when I heard about it last night I immediately text my geezer slave and told him he better be at the Mean Girl Manor this morning. I didn't tell him why but I'm sure by now he knows anytime I have him over he's going to leave in pain. Hahahaha

This geezer loser is just thankful that I give him the opportunity to be in the presence of my perfection. No other beautiful woman have ever looked at him or gave him any type of attention, NEVER in his life!

So when my geezer slave arrived, I immediately restrained him to a section of my couch and took a crack at it! LOL!

It was a lot of fun for my first bastinado games. Definitely a learning opportunity. MY geezer slave had a hard time walking after I finished. The bottom of his feet were black, blue, and purple. So it was a success!!!!

- Goddess Platinum

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Platinum, Goddess, The Mean Girls, Bastinado, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Foot Torture

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum-Bastinado_Games__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.55 GB
Duration: 00:14:30
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum-Bastinado_Games__1080_HD.mp4

Bffvideos - Under Princess Pietra Sweaty Feet Pt.3 - Foot Worship

Pietra ends this hot foot domination session over Olavo very satisfied. He did a great job as always.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Brazilian Femdom, Brazil, Princess Pietra, Pietra, Princess, Sweaty Feet, Footworship, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Trampling, Trample

File name:underprincesspietrasweatyfeet_pt3.mp4
File Size: 452 MB
Duration: 00:10:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

underprincesspietrasweatyfeet_pt3.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Sablique - Danni is Smaller than his Date (4K) - Humiliation

Sablique has had a nice dinner date with Danni, but one thing is wrong. Danni lied about his height on his dating profile. Sablique is really upset that he wasn't honest and decides to mess with him and send him away with a dose of humiliation. Sablique is built like a runway model, very tall and thin. Danni looks ridiculous next to her. She compares the size of her hand to his. She is a girl; he is a boy, and her hand is bigger! How weird! A woman like Sablique needs a real man, not a short liar. Sablique pushes Danni around and overpowers him. Danni is very humiliated. All he wanted to do was take a pretty girl out to a nice dinner. Sure, he exaggerated about his height a little, but does he really deserve this humiliation? Sablique picks Danni up and carries him around on her hip. She can lift and carry him so easily. Sablique bullies little Danni to prove her point. "Why are you hurting me?" Danni asks. Sablique tells him that he needed to be taught a lesson. Danni thinks he still might have a chance with Sablique and musters the courage to ask her for a second date. Maybe she's just mad about the lying? Sablique slaps Danni in the face and sends him away. She would never date a short guy!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sablique Von Lux, Brat Princess 2, Height Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Lift and Carry, Brat Girl, Danni, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Sablique_-Danni_is_Smaller_than_his_Date__4K.mp4
File Size: 2.17 GB
Duration: 00:10:07
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 30.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sablique_-Danni_is_Smaller_than_his_Date__4K.mp4

Club Stiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Cock Fluffing Cuck Hubby - Complete Movie

Bella has been domineering her husband since marriage, making him work long hours to keep her in luxury. She has been seeing men behind his back as she has no interest in hubby sexually, today is the day that she does it in front of him! Her well endowed lover joins in the humiliation as the shocked husband is ordered to fluff her lover's cock, getting it nice and hard so she can ride it to orgasm. They laugh as his tears stream down his face, these are so joined by her lovers cum as the final humiliation!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Club Stiletto, Lady Bellatrix, Bella, Cuckolding, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Cuckold Fluffer, Cuckold Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Cum, Cum Facial, Dom Wife, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Coerced Bi, Forced Bi, Cock Sucking, Lingerie White Stockings

File name:Cock_Fluffing_Cuck_Hubby.mp4
File Size: 368 MB
Resolution: 1250 x 720
Duration: 00:27:00
Video: AVC, 1250x, 25.000 FPS, 1800 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cock_Fluffing_Cuck_Hubby.mp4

ClubStiletto - Make Me Smile, Asslicker - Goddess Amelia - Ass Worship

This scene opens with Goddess Amelia on the bed on all fours and her slave behind her licking her ass. "You'll be able to tell if he's doing a good job from the smile on my face" she says, adding "So far he's doing a pretty good job." Through this entire scene you get great views of Amelia's big ass either directly, the reflection in the mirror and at times both at once. Amelia loves having her ass licked as it gets her super horny for her boyfriend and she really gets into the slaves rim job. She is super expressive through out the clip but does find time to mock the slave a bit, telling him a real man wants her on her back to fuck her but she knows the slave only gets aroused from eating her ass and being her toilet. "But you are getting very good at it" she says, throwing in a compliment, as well.

She tells him she left it dirty for him and the slave thanks her. Amelia then talks about the two ways she will feed him as her full toilet, direct and in a dawg dish. Her eyes roll back in her head from the pleasure and she reaches down to touch her pussy. "You're going to lick my ass until I cum" she tells him. It doesn't take long and soon she is moaning loudly and then reaches orgasm. She rolls on her back and spreads her legs high above her body. She rubs her pussy juices on her hand and feeds them to the slave. She then tells the slave to crawl back to his cage. She rolls back on the bed and gives you one final view of her ass and pussy. Wouldn't you love to join her on the bed, but in what capacity, lover or asslicker?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Redhead, Goddess Amelia, Amelia, Goddess, Annilingus, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Annilingus, Arse Licking

File name:lma-Make-me-smile-asslicker.mp4
File Size: 511 MB
Duration: 00:06:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lma-Make-me-smile-asslicker.mp4

Cruel Mistress - Cruel Handjobs - Forced To Cum Twice (720 HD) - Forced Orgasm

She is there to make him suffer sweetly in her hands, while stopping him from satisfaction and pulling his strings the way she wants. She makes him extremely aroused, then let him go, then starting the handjob again and whispering nasty things. He cums once and then she forces him to have a second orgasm on her demand. Brilliant qualitiy!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Mistress

File name:Cruel_Mistress_-Cruel_Handjobs-Forced_To_Cum_Twice__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 530 MB
Duration: 00:12:39
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5728 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistress_-Cruel_Handjobs-Forced_To_Cum_Twice__720_HD.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Out in the Cold - Complete Film - Kicking

The slave has not been working hard enough at the compound. He gets a taste of what will become of him if he doesn't mend his ways. A night out in the cold after a good kicking should improve his willingness to comply.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Eleise de Lacy, Mistress, Outdoors, Boots, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Gloves, Kicking, Military, Outside, Riding Boots, Trampling, Uniform, Verbal Abuse

File name:out_in_the_cold_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 365 MB
Duration: 00:07:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6977 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

out_in_the_cold_complete_hd.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Sadistic Sirens - Whipping

Having a slave helplessly hanging in the air is always satisfying. Making him suffer more is indeed a great pleasure for me. Today I'm joined by my beautiful mistress friend and we are going to have some fun making our hanging bitch suffer. We both have short tawse whips, and are going to use them to maximum effect. We begin with some light lashes to get our slave used to their subtle and painful stings. While we walk round him, we taunt and tease him verbally as we begin to make our lashes more severe. Our slut desperately tries to avoid our painful stinging lashes, squealing for mercy as he helplessly swings in agony. We are having great fun!! It's so satisfying watching the welts and marks appear on our slut. There's no escape, as we circle around him laughing while we inflict more and more pain with lashes from our short leather whips. Finally, we leave our bitch hanging to suffer from his painful whipping by two beautiful sadistic sirens.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Hard, Brutal, High Heels, Mistress, Gaia, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-Sadistic_Sirens__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 599 MB
Duration: 00:13:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6032 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-Sadistic_Sirens__1080_HD.mp4

Sadistic Lucy - Muddy Boots (1080 HD) - Boot Worship

I find the muddiest patch, and force my slave down on his hands and knees to receive his meal. A meal consisting of my filthy, muddy boots! I rub my yard boots into the thick mud, and force him to lick them clean for me. The slave laps away frantically, worshiping my disgusting muddy boots. I sit on him, using him as my furniture as he works hard to clean my boots up. These are truly covered in thick pure mud. And I completely humiliate him in it! I finish him off on his back, lay in the mud while I wipe the muddy soles of my boots over his mouth and face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Extreme Domination, Outdoors, Dirty Boots, Sadistic Lucy, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination

File name:Sadistic_Lucy_-Muddy_Boots__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 555 MB
Duration: 00:07:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9950 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic_Lucy_-Muddy_Boots__1080_HD.mp4

Sado-Ladies - Lick My Pumps Houseboy - Mistress Jessica - Shoe Worship

Here we have the next phantastic clip with british pro dom Miss Jessica Woods! "Houseboy, come here" the mistress says, sitting on a barchair wearing a classic business outfit and on her feet are classic black leather pumps.

As the slave crawls over to her she says, that she now wants to see how good the house boy is in worshipping her shoes. So the slave starts, always instructed by the mistress with sharp commands that he has to lick there and there, the heel, the tip, the side, the soles. As those shoes are really expensive designer shoes they need special treatment with lots of licking and a goddess like miss jessica dont go out of the house unless her heels are spotless clean! Classic shoe domination and goddess worship!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, High Heels, Worship, Shoe Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Leathrr, Humiliation, Degradation, Mistress Jessica, Jessica, Mistress

File name:LickMyPumpsHouseboy.wmv
File Size: 143 MB
Duration: 00:06:09
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3103 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

LickMyPumpsHouseboy.wmv

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber - Clean Our Converse Bitch

Princess Amber and I were hanging out on the couch when I noticed how gross and dirty my Converse shoes were. Princess Amber's shoes were dirty too but not nearly as disgusting as mine were.

We snapped our fingers and the closest pathetic slave kneeling in the corner got the honors of licking our filthy Converse clean with its big fat tongue.

Princess Amber was disgusted with the wet marks the foot freak left with its tongue so when it was all done licking our shoes clean, we let the loser know we were taking its credit card to go buy new sneakers. LOL!

Obviously it said yes. It would never be stupid enough to say no to us. Hahaha

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, Sneakers, Sneakers Fetish, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Foot Slave Training, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber, Amber, Platinum, Young Mistress, Mistress

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber-Clean_Our_Converse_Bitch__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.70 GB
Duration: 00:11:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 20.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber-Clean_Our_Converse_Bitch__1080_HD.mp4

Young Goddess Germany - Goddess Chanel - Dirty Sneaker Humiliation

Chanel's white Chucks Converse are really dirty. She tells her slave to lick the filthy soles. Lateron the slave has to remove her socks and worship her feet. "Does it taste good?" she asks him with as sarcastic voice. She uses her slaves tongue to clean the bottoms of her dirty sneakers. In this clip she wipes her filthy sneaks on his tongue. If the slave cannot get the dirt off of her sneakers and onto his tongue, she will make him buy her 3 more pairs. Chanel easily dominates a man more than twice her age.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sneakers Fetish, Sneaker, Humiliation, Young Mistress, Dirty Shoe, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Degradation

File name:Goddess_Chanel_-Dirty_Sneaker_Humiliation__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 180 MB
Duration: 00:12:11
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1871 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Chanel_-Dirty_Sneaker_Humiliation__720_HD.mp4

Beautiful Girls - The Best Pleasure For The Lady Is To See A Fully Submissive Slave On Knees In Front Of Her And To Spit On His Face

Lady very diligently collects drool and just pours it on her slave. She smokes and blows smoke right into his face. The best pleasure for the Lady is to see a fully submissive slave on knees in front of her and to spit on his face. What could be better than to see the slaughtered and miserable face of a slave in front of you?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Smoke Fetish, Spit

File name:Beautiful_Girls_-_The_Best_Pleasure_For_The_Lady_Is_To_See.mp4
File Size: 915 MB
Duration: 00:06:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 19.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Beautiful_Girls_-_The_Best_Pleasure_For_The_Lady_Is_To_See.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Alexa and Kendall - Human Swing Endurance Training (1080 HD)

This may seem cruel to use a male in this way, but it is not. If a male were just simply installed as a human chair swing without training, the tendons and ligaments of the male could tear away leaving the girls full weight being supported with nothing but skin and soft tissue. If the skin and soft tissue failed the girl could fall! Alexa and then Kendall use this male and give its ligaments a good stretching. The male is in agony, but the training must continue for the safety of everyone involved.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Alexa, Kendall, Human Furniture, Bondage Male, Bondage, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Alexa-and-Kendall---Human-Swing-Endurance-Training-1080-HD.mp4
File Size: 1.64 GB
Duration: 00:15:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 15.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Alexa-and-Kendall---Human-Swing-Endurance-Training-1080-HD.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy - Foot dust and Toe Nails Down andy's Throat and its Belly (720 HD)

The toilet at the sorority house has a broken flapper valve. This normally simple repair job still has not been attempted! No one wants to do it! They just keep using Andy! In this clip Amadahy scrubs the bottoms of her feet and trims her toenails. All of this is poured down the pipe that is forced into Andy's mouth, down its throat, and into its stomach. The dry mixture is forced down with SIMULATED pee. Amadahy is amazed at how big its belly is getting!

NOTES: This clip is great for the toilet slavery objectification dialog. The clip was originally planned to be real but it just didn't happen. Sometimes you just can't go. Shot with a tripod and zoom cuts.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Amadahy, Young Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Toilet Slavery, Foot Fetish, Human Furniture, Brat Girls, Foot Dust, Toe Nails, Andy

File name:Amadahy---Foot-dust-and-Toe-Nails-Down-andys-Throat-and-its-Belly--720.mp4
File Size: 1.80 GB
Duration: 00:12:46
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amadahy---Foot-dust-and-Toe-Nails-Down-andys-Throat-and-its-Belly--720.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Amber and Nika - Fasting Starving Beta serves Mean Girls while They Eat (4K)

This is a wonderful clip showing how hot girls uses their beta's. Nika has been fasting her beta to maximize her money she takes from him. She has put a DO NOT FEED tag on his collar to make sure no other girl in the house feeds it a thing. Amber and Nika enjoy making beta serve them food while it suffers from 6 days of fasting. Nika puts a gag in his mouth and nose to keep its mouth open. They can toss their garbage in its mouth.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Amber, Nika Venom, Young Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Human Furniture, Findom, Financial Domination, Garbage Fetish, Eating, Brat Girls, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Amber-and-Nika---Fasting-Starving-Beta-serves-Mean-Girls-while-They-Eat--4K.mp4
File Size: 2.43 GB
Duration: 00:14:15
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 24.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amber-and-Nika---Fasting-Starving-Beta-serves-Mean-Girls-while-They-Eat--4K.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Amber Chloe and Nika - Brutal Beating of one beta to Terrorize another (4K)

Just before this clip, Chloe had an issue while contenting with a trample slave. It was completely uncooperative. The girls then team up and show it who's the boss! They take turns beating it to a pulp. The girls make Nika's beta watch. The beta is terrorized! At one-point beta tries to speak up for his friend trying to stop the attack. The girls make him watch and smile as they whip his friend. Savage!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Amber, Chloe, Triple Domination, Young Mistress, Nika Venom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Brat Girls, Beatdowns, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Amber-Chloe-and-Nika---Brutal-Beating-of-one-beta-to-Terrorize-another-4K.mp4
File Size: 2.41 GB
Duration: 00:14:02
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 24.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amber-Chloe-and-Nika---Brutal-Beating-of-one-beta-to-Terrorize-another-4K.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Ava and Natalya - Bratty Chit Chat while using Human Garbage Can (4K)

The girls are back from the gym and driving all the guys crazy with their outfits! They chit chat and talk about their day while a slave licks the sweat from their feet. The girls scrape their heels and feed the dust to it. The tone is very bratty and the slave is mostly ignored. This clips is one you don't want to miss! Shot in 60 frames per second!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Young Mistress, Ava, Natalya Vega, Foot Dust, Foot Fetish, Leotard Fetish, Spandex, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Brat Girls, Human Furniture, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Ava-and-Natalya---Bratty-Chit-Chat-while-using-Human-Garbage-Can--4K-60fps.mp4
File Size: 2.65 GB
Duration: 00:14:47
Video: AVC, 3840x, 59.940 FPS, 25.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ava-and-Natalya---Bratty-Chit-Chat-while-using-Human-Garbage-Can--4K-60fps.mp4

Back