Merciless Mistresses

serenesiren - Creampie Thru Shiny Seamless Pantyhose

Amateur couple absolutely loves shiny seamless pantyhose. First Serene Siren teases his cock with her beautiful high heels, long legs, slender ankles, strong calves, and fit thighs. Then she inserts him while on top straight through the pantyhose. He can't last very long as she's fucking him, pantyhose sliding inside, so he busts a fat nut deep in her pussy. As he pulls out, the Creampie stays snug up against her hole as the nylon holds it in her.

Femdom, Fetish

File name:serenesiren - Creampie Thru Shiny Seamless Pantyhose.mp4
File Size: 2.19 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:13:48

D O W N L O A D:

serenesiren - Creampie Thru Shiny Seamless Pantyhose.mp4

Alexxa Hell - The Fertility Clinic

Me and Nurse Damazonia are inflecting various medical procedures and treatments on Our patient to obtain the best semen extraction.
Alexxa Hell - The Fertility Clinic

Femdom,Fetish,Handjob,Milking

File name:Alexxa Hell - The Fertility Clinic.mp4
File Size: 2.56 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:18:10

D O W N L O A D:

Alexxa Hell - The Fertility Clinic.mp4

CFNMTV - The cfnm hotel 5

PART 5: Miguel has never been treated like this in his life! He's used to the women staying at the CFNM Hotel lusting after him. Yet here is a fully-clothed female guest telling him off and fucking his arse with her finger. And it doesn't end there. Her confidence strengthened by her experience with Ashley, Sarah grabs hold of Miguel's dick and starts tugging on it...

Anal,Fisting,CFNM,Femdom

File name:CFNMTV - The cfnm hotel 5.mp4
File Size: 95.3 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:06:03

D O W N L O A D:

CFNMTV - The cfnm hotel 5.mp4

Goddess Serina - Slave Session Ass Smothering

I told him to shut up I'm siting on your face. He got in a full body suit so he could feel the weight of my ass smothering him without getting to feel my ass against him, Im such a tease. I like knowing my ass is right there, right on him and he cant even get a taste or a sniff. He can beg, he can feel the weight and torment of my perfect ass on him but he can't get a taste. Im so happy when my slaves are suffering for me

Facesitting,Femdom,Femdom,Pov,Smother

File name:Goddess Serina - Slave Session Ass Smothering.mp4
File Size: 2.12 GB
Duration: 00:07:55

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Serina - Slave Session Ass Smothering.mp4

Goddess Zephy - Pie in the face plus foot humiliation 'CUSTOM CLIP'

A dedicated fan commissioned this humiliating custom clip! Requested attire: all black, tight black leather pants, louboutin heels, black toenail polish, red fingernails. Verbal while I use my slave's face to paint my toenails, kneeing the balls/kicking in heels, height difference, and smashing a pie in slave's face--twisting it while laughing at his! "I'll leave it up to you for any adaptations.." So I add my own little humiliating twist--after a pie to the face, I take pictures and make my slave say degrading things like, "i'm Zephy's little foot cuck" while filming with my phone, so I can show my gfs later!! I also make him lick the floor while I'm out on my date. haha!!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Humiliation

File name:Goddess Zephy - Pie in the face plus foot humiliation 'CUSTOM CLIP'.mp4
File Size: 357 MB
Duration: 00:05:22

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Zephy - Pie in the face plus foot humiliation 'CUSTOM CLIP'.mp4

Gynarchy Goddess - Goddess Serena - Pole Fucked Inverted Pegging

My hole is inverted and roped into position against my scaffolding pole ready for the fucking of his lifetime. Tied so vulnerably, the slave has nowhere to move and nothing to do other than take what is given to him.
I mount myself in various different positions on top of him, pile-driving his slutty ass and stimulating his G spot whilst staring into his eyes and spitting into his face and asshole.

Bondage,Femdom,Humiliation,Spitting,Strapon

File name:Gynarchy Goddess - Goddess Serena - Pole Fucked Inverted Pegging.mp4
File Size: 977 MB
Duration: 00:13:05

D O W N L O A D:

Gynarchy Goddess - Goddess Serena - Pole Fucked Inverted Pegging.mp4

Kink - Charlotte Sartre and Tony Orlando and Maya Sinstress - Fresh Meat For Charlotte and Maya

It's a fun time for sadistic Dommes Maya Sinstress and Charlotte Sartre, and they have the perfect victim in Tony Orlando. He's firmly bound to a cross and helpless to resist any nefarious games they have in mind. First, the Mistresses gag him with a horse bit and warm him up with double flogging. After adding some clothespins to his tongue to make the gag so much worse, they turn their attention to his cock. They attach some weights and then try to find out exactly how many clothespins his dick will handle. (Hint: it's quite a few). Of course, it hurts more to take clothespins off - and afterward, Charlotte and Maya finish up his mangled cock by attaching some heavier weights!

Bondage,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Kink - Charlotte Sartre and Tony Orlando and Maya Sinstress - Fresh Meat For Charlotte and Maya.mp4
File Size: 1.72 GB
Duration: 00:24:21

D O W N L O A D:

Kink - Charlotte Sartre and Tony Orlando and Maya Sinstress - Fresh Meat For Charlotte and Maya.mp4

Lady Valeska - UV fissting

Lady Valeska is under the blacklight for some special UV fun.
She reaches in and pulls out a large snake before sliding her lates fingers into his deep ass.
There's glowing green slime, she fissts into his ass as she pushes her arms further and further in.
Phenomenon fissting in neon.

Anal Fisting,Femdom,Latex

File name:Lady Valeska - UV fissting.mp4
File Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:08:36

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Valeska - UV fissting.mp4

MILF Diaries - Catching Us Doing Lesbian 69 My Moron Step-Brother Fucks Creampies And Deeptroats Us Both Helena Price Tatiana Petrova

I'm bi. Since 8th grade. I enjoy pussy as much as a big cock. Today, I have my newest girl toy, Helena, visiting with me. There's a lot of chemistry. We are soon naked, and on the sofa. As we are in 69 position, licking each other's pussy, my older step-brother walks in on us. Moron he is, he takes out his erected dick and puts it in my pussy, over Helena's face! I want to complain, but he has a really nice, big cock, and feels good in my cunt, already wet from Helena's tongue. He fucks me to orgasm. Creampies me. And then sticks his dick in Helena's open mouth and deep throats her.She apparently likes it! He tells us to switch. Rather than telling him to go to hell, we actually do what he is commanding us to do. We have hardly time to get in position when he rams his cock in Helena's hairy, tight pussy. She immediately moans, and starts crying. She didn't do that with me, the slut! Apparently cocks get he more worked up than tongues! She screams out several orgasms, and so do I as she is an expert pussy licker! When my step-brother pulls his big dick out of her after he shot a load up her cunt, he squirts the rest of his hot cum on my cheeks! And now he tells us to get on our backs, pussy to pussy. He brings a huge double dildo. As our pussies are wet from our tongues and his cock, the huge dildo slides easily into our pussies. He moves it in and out. He pushes a button and suddenly the huge thing starts to vibrate! This sends both of us over the edge. We are screaming out more orgasms and don't even realize that my step-bro has left. We continue playing with the double dildo, have a few more orgasms until we are exhausted. We get dressed, making another date for tomorrow!

Cuckold,Femdom,Lesbian Domination

File name:MILF Diaries - Catching Us Doing Lesbian 69 My Moron Step-Brother Fucks Creampies And Deeptroats Us Both Helena Price Tatiana Petrova.mp4
File Size: 320 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:12:30

D O W N L O A D:

MILF Diaries - Catching Us Doing Lesbian 69 My Moron Step-Brother Fucks Creampies And Deeptroats Us Both Helena Price Tatiana Petrova.mp4

Mistress Tess - Time to take all the cock

Just as well this slave has a greedy ass hole as Mistress Tess, Domina Helena and Mistress Vixen have all the cock to give him!
Bent over a bench the slave takes all the cock that the Ladies have to give, greedily holding his ass cheeks apart so that he can feel the full length of the strap-on's!
Moaning like a cheap slut slave he simply can't get enough of the Ladies deep thrusting.
A simple clip of three very sexy Ladies totally railing their slave with plenty of ass fuckery!

Femdom,Strapon

File name:Mistress Tess - Time to take all the cock.mp4
File Size: 995 MB
Duration: 00:09:24

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Tess - Time to take all the cock.mp4

Ruby Onyx - Sissy Cum Dump Training

In order for our sissy slut to carry out her cock sucking and cum eating duties successfully, me and Diana Von Rigg need to ensure her mind is completely on the job in hand! The way to do this? Milking her little blue balls completely dry! No horny distractions! So, we have a milking pump and our latex gloved hands to carry out this de-hornifying procedure! Appropriately dressed in her frilly knickers, cute girly dress and blonde locks, she was ready to receive her cum eating duties! So, we summoned our jerking slave forward and demanded that he cums on a plate. Our cum hungry sissy was made to lick up every last drop before being tightly locked away!

Femdom,Handjob,Humiliation,Milking,Sissy

File name:Ruby Onyx - Sissy Cum Dump Training.mp4
File Size: 1.49 GB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:20:44

D O W N L O A D:

Ruby Onyx - Sissy Cum Dump Training.mp4

Club Stiletto - Princess Mia - Sexual Servitude for Mia's slave

Sexy and voluptuous Princess Mia is waiting for her boyfriend to arrive but when she determines he won't be there for a few hours she decides to make use of her slave instead. She fits him with a mouth dildo, stuck in the cage, with his head sticking out, and makes him penetrate her while she fingers her clit to orgasm. She blindfolds him first because she doesn't think he deserves to see her pussy unless it's being pounded by her hung lover. He's also already spent the entire night in that position but this the price a slave pays for such an honor. Enjoy seeing Mia in a high state of arousal, including orgasm, and then the reward after for the slave as she removes the dildo from his mouth and has him suck all her pussy juices off of it. Satisfied she gets up and leaves, leaving the slave as he is, maybe she'll use him later after her man has filled her with a couple loads of cum.

Femdom

File name:Club Stiletto - Princess Mia - Sexual Servitude for Mia's slave.mp4
File Size: 633 MB
Duration: 00:06:51

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Princess Mia - Sexual Servitude for Mia's slave.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress R'eal - Your Dirty Little Secret

You know what you are... you're not a real man, you were born to be a sissy, to serve a dominant woman like me! There are times when I'll dress you in frilly outfits and make you look all sweet and pretty, but there are other times where you will be my cock sucking fucking whore. You need the training and your transformation will be begin when I start to remove the male testosterone from your body. You don't need that anymore, all you need to do is listen and obey.

Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Sissy,Strapon

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Mistress R'eal - Your Dirty Little Secret.mp4
File Size: 810 MB
Duration: 00:15:44

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress R'eal - Your Dirty Little Secret.mp4

Pedi Police - Foot Smelling Handjob with Ziva Fey

Ziva Fey suffered excruciating pain at the hands of her admirer Archer Legend, but she insists the show must go on. When he presents his prop cock, she goes straight to work jerking his engorged man meat with a big smile. Ziva is so positive that she brings everything to life. Her laugh and smile light the way into ecstacy for today's foot worship handjob. She's a dedicated dick twister and does not fail to bring the big guy to a toe-curling orgasm while putting on a show for all the eager fans watching. Ziva Fey is welcome to come back for more foot fetish play whenever she wants.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Handjob,Milking

File name:Pedi Police - Foot Smelling Handjob with Ziva Fey.mp4
File Size: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:20:18

D O W N L O A D:

Pedi Police - Foot Smelling Handjob with Ziva Fey.mp4

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Rita Mur 2 4K

To the naughty whore Rita Mur, the cuckold's husband, licked her pussy and ass while they were both waiting for her lover to join them. As she curled up in her husband's tongue, she sucked and jerked off her lover's dick, moaning with pleasure. The lover fucked her while the cuckold watched everything and enjoyed the view while she pulled him by the hair and made him lick the cum on her stomach.

Cuckold,Femdom,Femdom,4K,Milking

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Rita Mur 24K.mp4
File Size: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:19:37

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Rita Mur 2 4K.mp4

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Rita Mur 4K

Horny Rita Mur caught her cuckold husband jerking his dick and immediately started doing it herself. She sat on his face and spat in his mouth while her lover sat next to them and watched everything. She sucked her lover's dick while her husband licked her pussy. When the lover took to fuck her from behind, the cuckold watched everything and enjoyed the view. Slutty Rita knelt on her knees and her lover cummed in her mouth.

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Rita Mur 4K.mp4
File Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:19:27

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Rita Mur 4K.mp4

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Sara Bork 4K

Sara Bork called her lover for wild sex. He came, and they started kissing while her cuckold husband watched everything. She ordered him to lick her pussy and ass while she jerked off her lover's dick. She wanted both dicks and started jerking them off at the same time. Horny Sarah's husband licked her pussy while her lover fucked her from behind. While fucking with her lover, she was choking her cuckold husband and, at the same time cumming hard.

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Sara Bork 4K.mp4
File Size: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:19:28

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Sara Bork 4K.mp4

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Veronica Santos 4K

Veronica Santos is an extraordinary woman, and as such, she needs extraordinary sex. Fucking another man hard in front of her boyfriend is what makes her totally aroused. Her boyfriend is also into cuckolds. He loves to see his gorgeous girlfriend wrapping her juicy lips around another man's swollen dickhead. Veronica is a true sex goddess.

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Veronica Santos 4K.mp4
File Size: 1.50 GB
Duration: 00:19:53

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Veronica Santos 4K.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress Inka _ Mistress Sidonia - Butflix - Complete Movie

Mistress Inka and Sidonia are in the dungeon, their butt slut strapped down to the bench, with a video camera beaming all the close up ass action to a screen strapped in front of his face. They take turns whipping his hard dick, then fingering and stretching his asshole, getting it ready for some rubber cock. The Mistresses then take turns fucking him hard and deeply with their thick strapons, whilst his cock is teased, his moans of pleasure as his prostate is being pounded. Desperate to cum, the slave shoots a huge load, the handjob continuing and making him orgasm again, an amazing double cumshot.

Bondage,Cocktease,Femdom,Handjob,Humiliation,Milking,Strapon,The English Mansion

File name:The English Mansion - Mistress Inka _ Mistress Sidonia - Butflix - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.01 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:30:36

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Mistress Inka _ Mistress Sidonia - Butflix - Complete Movie.mp4

Vivs pretty feet - Blowjob Footjob Ballkicking and a huge cum explosion!

Viv is a Milf Wife in her early 30s. Her Husband introduced her into the world of foot fetish. She loves to tease him with her gorgeous feet
Here you can see Viv giving a ride from heaven to hell ;-) She starts with a blowjob where you can watch her beautiful soles. She continues with a footjob. Hubby is close to cum but she is edging him. And then she starts kicking his balls... oh that hurts. She is busting his balls listen how he moans. At the end you can watch a huge cumshot on Vivs soles and a nice cumplay

Femdom,Footjob,Footworship

File name:Vivs pretty feet - Blowjob Footjob Ballkicking and a huge cum explosion!.mp4
File Size: 5.58 GB
Duration: 00:20:02

D O W N L O A D:

Vivs pretty feet - Blowjob Footjob Ballkicking and a huge cum explosion!.mp4

Lady Valeska - Raquel Roper and Goddess Ti - Gangbang in the Pool at the Wicked Retreat

It's time for a little dick in the pool! Lady Valeska, Raquel Roper and Goddess Ti have two boys at the retreat.
The ladies are going to fuck them for their satisfaction in a special gang bang in the pool.
All holes are put to use as the boys suck, and are fucked, while in the pool.
A roasting spit roast on a hot vacation day.

Femdom,Strapon

File name:Lady Valeska - Raquel Roper and Goddess Ti - Gangbang in the Pool at the Wicked Retreat.mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:08:16

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Valeska - Raquel Roper and Goddess Ti - Gangbang in the Pool at the Wicked Retreat.mp4

MahoganyQen - Custom - Ebony Boss Fucking her house-slave

Intense pegging and mouth fucking clip, made on custom request.
Let me know If you have other kinky fantasies, running on your mind.
Request via my IWC Profile
"You arrive home, elegantly dressed... You're important business woman. You sit complaining about your day. you ask to drink. You get the drink, chill a bit slowly open your legs and call him with a finger asking for a strapon. You wear it and smiling in a maliciously tell him to suck. You facefuck him, pushing his head with your legs. Then you say "I want to fuck". He stands up, on your side next to your face and pulls his cock You touch the head of his cock with one single finger a bit disgusted. You lift it up a little, look up at his face and make fun of him. You you look seriously to the camera, you touch the temple of your glasses, raising an eyebrow and verbally humiliate me. You squeeze his ball till he bends and the spit in his face and mouth. The scene starts again, you are dresses ad in "Pegging with early view". You're great in pegging in very sensual position and movements! You do ur worst in fucking him, while you keep humiliating me. Please try to have your face always frame on the camera.

Femdom,Strapon

File name:MahoganyQen - Custom - Ebony Boss Fucking her house-slave.mp4
File Size: 435 MB
Duration: 00:09:50

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - Custom - Ebony Boss Fucking her house-slave.mp4

MahoganyQen - Girls Just Want To Have(Cruel) Fun - Ladyannabelle666 and Evil Woman and Mistress Glamorous

Four perfect girls vs three pathetic betas. Thats obvious whos going to be hard punish and fucked in this scenario. I, Evil Woman, MistressGlamourous & Ladyannabelle666 show this bitches real meaning of worsds "no mercy". Every girl had her chance to play with every toy-boy different way. Full body whipping, thick cock pegging, throath fucking and hard ballbusting. We done all this just to have some fun today

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Humiliation,Strapon

File name:MahoganyQen - Girls Just Want To Have(Cruel) Fun - Ladyannabelle666 and Evil Woman and Mistress Glamorous.mp4
File Size: 401 MB
Duration: 00:09:04

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - Girls Just Want To Have(Cruel) Fun - Ladyannabelle666 and Evil Woman and Mistress Glamorous.mp4

MahoganyQen - Toy-Boy Pegged by Ebony in Nylon Stockings

My chastity bitch have nothing to play with when im in the mood for intense sex. This beta have nothing to offer with his small cock. thats why hes locked and Im the one on top in this relation. Today i call him to chceck his sucking skills and use his back-pussy as my toy-hole. He could not refuse being fuck by perfect ebony woman like me, in sexy shiny stocking and heels. Thats a pleasure to be Queens properthy

Chastity,Femdom,Strapon

File name:MahoganyQen - Toy-Boy Pegged by Ebony in Nylon Stockings.mp4
File Size: 443 MB
Duration: 00:10:01

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - Toy-Boy Pegged by Ebony in Nylon Stockings.mp4

Mistress Kennya - Mistress Tess and Ezada Sinn - The sissy bitch in the black box

Mistress Ezada keeps a nice pink sissy bitch in her black box and she thought Mistress Tess and I would enjoy using him. She was right, as always, we all three treated the bitch well.

Femdom,Sissy,Strapon

File name:Mistress Kennya - Mistress Tess and Ezada Sinn - The sissy bitch in the black box.mp4
File Size: 1.81 GB
Duration: 00:16:57

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Kennya - Mistress Tess and Ezada Sinn - The sissy bitch in the black box.mp4

Stunning Summer - Stunning Summer Mixed Wrestling Match

Stunning Summer wrestles this virgin wrestling stud.
Ludus 1st mixed wrestling session.
Mixed wrestling fetish where there is no loser. Face sitting victory poses and topless dd's in Ludus Adonis handsome face

Femdom,Scissor,wrestling

File name:Stunning Summer - Stunning Summer Mixed Wrestling Match.mp4
File Size: 332 MB
Duration: 00:08:55

D O W N L O A D:

Stunning Summer - Stunning Summer Mixed Wrestling Match.mp4

Stunning Summer - Summer Teaches A Fan How To Wrestle

Stunning Summer makes the exception. Summer shoots with a fan in this wrestling scene.
Un cut un edited so you as a fan can see how Summer who wrestles under Raquel Rider mixed wrrstling girl does meet fan to wrestle. Pins holds and victory poses.
Filmed with xxx sex 69 and more to add the spice.

Facesitting,Femdom,Fetish,Scissor,wrestling

File name:Stunning Summer - Summer Teaches A Fan How To Wrestle.mp4
File Size: 267 MB
Resolution: 852 x 480
Duration: 00:22:42

D O W N L O A D:

Stunning Summer - Summer Teaches A Fan How To Wrestle.mp4

Vivs pretty feet - Viv spoils hubby in sexy stockings

Viv is a Milf Wife in her early 30s. Her Husband introduced her into the world of foot fetish. She loves to tease him with her gorgeous feet

Viv put on her 8 denier sheer stockings and gave her hubby footjobs in different positions Hubby shot his load on Vivs sexy feet and Viv presents her cummy feet and rubs his cum into her nylons. Watch her cum soaked feet and enjoy this view

Femdom,Fetish,Footjob

File name:Vivs pretty feet - Viv spoils hubby in sexy stockings.mp4
File Size: 5.22 GB
Duration: 00:22:01

D O W N L O A D:

Vivs pretty feet - Viv spoils hubby in sexy stockings.mp4

Young Goddess Kim - Dirty Feet doggy Treat

Im taking this slave bitch for a walk. Crawling behind My heavenly heels as I lead it on all fours at the end of My leash. My divine feet in these platform sandals, smooth legs and PVC dress all shining and leading it further into temptation... it doesnt deserve the dirt on My soles, but today Im feeling generous and I will allow it to sacrifice and be blessed with only the dirt on My shoes and feet as its meal for the day - so it better enjoy and savour it! Bark, beg and whimper, pathetic little bitch grovelling at My feet. Lick My powerful soles, sucking the dirt from My heels as I laugh and humiliate it.. Using that unworthy tongue to clean My shoes until I am satisfied. Then lap up water from its doggy bowl. I dangle My shoes under its nose as it begs to worship My feet. Sniffing, then licking the sweat from My sacred soles. I am so generous to bless it with more dirt to lick off My bare soles. Sucking My toes and becoming nothing but My foot worshipping bitch. I command it on its back beneath Me as I torment its pathetic doggy dick with My shoe, humping and stroking as I thoroughly wipe My divine feet over its worthless body and rag tongue until they are spotless. I rest My feet on it as I put My heels back on and attach it back to the tree where it will remain as My guarddog on its knees until I return.

Femdom,Footworship,Human Animal,Human Pet,shoeslicking

File name:Young Goddess Kim - Dirty Feet doggy Treat.mp4
File Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:21:40

D O W N L O A D:

Young Goddess Kim - Dirty Feet doggy Treat.mp4

Divine Bitches - Suffer For Your Goddess - Cole Church Submits To Goddess Tangent

Goddess Tangent is a sexy dominatrix with an insatiable desire for sadism. She loves to see submissive men strain with pain and wants to test what newcomer Cole Church can take. Eager to prove himself, Cole endures intense face sitting, hand gagging, flogging, cropping, scratching, and having his holes brutally fucked.
Cole is laying on a leather bench and bound in rope when Goddess Tangent enters the dungeon. She places her knee onto his crotch and shoves her latex clad hand down his throat. There is no escape for Cole, and Goddess Tangent emphasizes this when she sits on his face and teases his hard cock. But she wants to tenderize his flesh even further and needs access to his backside. Cole is then tied-up to the ceiling in a crucifix position, barely able to balance himself on his toes. This provides Goddess Tangent the perfect predicament to ruthlessly flog and crop Cole's ass. His dedication to please his Goddess never wavers, even as she ferociously scratches his body with her sharp nails. Cole begs to be fucked by her, much to Goddess Tangent's delight, and she happily obliges. Finally, he is put in a position on his back with his legs tied apart for ample access to his holes. Goddess Tangent straddles his face and crams her strap-on down his throat to ensure that it gets nice and wet before she moves onto his ass. She warms his ass up with her fingers, stretching it out one finger at a time. After she pounds Cole's ass, Goddess Tangent rewards him by allowing him to cum; but she scoops up his load and feeds it right back to him.

Bondage,Cbt,Facesitting,Femdom,Humiliation,Latex,Pussy Worship,Smother,Spanking,Strapon

File name:Divine Bitches - Suffer For Your Goddess - Cole Church Submits To Goddess Tangent.mp4
File Size: 3.93 GB
Duration: 00:55:13

D O W N L O A D:

Divine Bitches - Suffer For Your Goddess - Cole Church Submits To Goddess Tangent.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Arella - Ball Games

Mistress Arella likes to play games with balls. It was destiny for this slave when he selected the CBT card from his Mistress' pack. The Mistress busts his balls hard and fast with her thigh booted feet and knees!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Kicking

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Arella - Ball Games.mp4
File Size: 589 MB
Duration: 00:11:29

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Arella - Ball Games.mp4

Fucked Feet - Miss Crash - Worship My Highly Arched Feet _ Lick My Wrinkled Soles!

Miss Crash knows what she likes and that's having her soles and arches licked. With her feet right out of those platform wedge heels, it made her fair skinned feet very nice and sweaty. She loved having her toes sucked, especially the pinky toe and the one next to the big toe. She was also impressed that I enjoyed licking the back of her ankles, where she says, most guys ignore.......not me, lol!! GREAT FEET!!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Fucked Feet - Miss Crash - Worship My Highly Arched Feet _ Lick My Wrinkled Soles!.mp4
File Size: 305 MB
Duration: 00:06:44

D O W N L O A D:

Fucked Feet - Miss Crash - Worship My Highly Arched Feet _ Lick My Wrinkled Soles!.mp4

MahoganyQen - Fucking in wild (Backyard)

In the back of my slaves house theres a huge private wild forset. He took me too a walk there but its get borring with a time. I decide to fuck him hard to have some fun here

Femdom,Humiliation,Strapon

File name:MahoganyQen - Fucking in wild (Backyard).mp4
File Size: 337 MB
Duration: 00:07:37

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - Fucking in wild (Backyard).mp4

Mistress Ezada Sinn - boys exist to be used for Our pleasure

Here at the House of Sinn, men are used for Our pleasure and it is bliss when My Lady friends, like Mistress Tess, are visiting. She is enjoying a smoke with Her personal boy acting as Her ashtray. Meanwhile, I want to milk poodle in front of Her using a penis pump. This experience will be very humiliating for poodle because, not just one, but two Ladies are present. The pump does an amazing job at making his tiny dicklet look almost like a real dick. he may be hard but this is not about his pleasure, just a mechanical milking for Our amusement. It is very arousing for Us to have men just obey Our desires and be used in any way We want.

Chastity,Femdom,Human Ashtray,Orgasm Control,Smoking

File name:Mistress Ezada Sinn - boys exist to be used for Our pleasure.mp4
File Size: 312 MB
Duration: 00:10:33

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Ezada Sinn - boys exist to be used for Our pleasure.mp4

Back