Merciless Mistresses

TAWorship - Working Her Arches

JoJo is doing her daily exercise routine but right now she is not focused on her legs or ass but her feet. She loves pointing her toes and exercising her arches, something her live in foot boy definitely appreciates. She gets bored with the elliptical and brings Sergio over for a much sexier exercise. As he lay on the floor she dips her toes in his mouth. She teases and taunts him, running her feet on his drive which drives him to a frenzy of foot worship.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:TAWorship - Working Her Arches.mp4
File Size: 370 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:29

D O W N L O A D:

TAWorship - Working Her Arches.mp4

TeaseandThankYou - Mandy Marx - Exposing Fantasy The Cheerleader Pervert

Outing my coach UNMASKED. This is for reals. Nasty old man was hiding inside one of the lockers while the girls and I changed after practice.
Tsk Tsk. Since he wants to be stroking his cock I'll teach him a lesson. You wanna lock yourself up in a locker to watch? I'll lock you up in a cage to watch. Make it painful. Make it pulse. Make it SPILL, even when locked away.
Can I get a L-O-S-E-R???

Bondage,Chastity,Femdom

File name:TeaseandThankYou - Mandy Marx - Exposing Fantasy The Cheerleader Pervert.mp4
File Size: 499 MB
Duration: 00:11:23

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseandThankYou - Mandy Marx - Exposing Fantasy The Cheerleader Pervert.mp4

DannyBlaqVideos - Cuck Eats Nadias Creampie and Facial

Nadia White helps me train another pathetic cuckold. Enjoy watching this cuckold slave cleaning her pretty pussy getting it wet for my black dick. She gives me a sloppy wet blowjob and we make him fit her foot in his mouth, get spit on and spanked with her high heels. Then I give her a creampie & facial that he eats out of a dog bowl.

Cuckold,Femdom,Footworship

File name:DannyBlaqVideos - Cuck Eats Nadias Creampie and Facial.mp4
File Size: 1.01 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:38:13

D O W N L O A D:

DannyBlaqVideos - Cuck Eats Nadias Creampie and Facial.mp4

Dominant Femine - Secretary Has Revenge Over Her Boss - Full

Sexy secretary (Weronika) has enough her overbearing boss. She decided to make his day very bad. He command her to wear high heels in work, so at first she put stinky shoes to his nose. There is no place for cheating in her plan. She stuck black tape to his mouth. Next she made with his face footstool for her tired legs. She put on his nose stinky warm pantyhosed feet. Angry secretary wear them three days to made them perfect on this occasion. Bad boss lies on the floor under a chair and is dizzy of that smell.Buy Now to watch the taboo between boss and his secretary. To see what can do angry woman.

Femdom,Fetish,High Heels,Human Furniture,Humiliation

File name:Dominant Femine - Secretary Has Revenge Over Her Boss - Full.mp4
File Size: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:19:50

D O W N L O A D:

Dominant Femine - Secretary Has Revenge Over Her Boss - Full.mp4

Dominant Femine - Unexpected Business Trip

Weronika is angry on her worker. He is always late. During the business trip she is surprising him. Man did not expect that his Boss will tied him and tape his mouth to sniff shoes, pantyhose and feet. But bad boss love use her worker to satisfy her whims and fetish needs. Weronika came to nothing expecting man. She sat down on a chair, take off her black shiny high heels and put her shoe to his nose. That was just a beginning. When she saw his reaction on aroma of shoe, she take off second high heel and did the same with it. After some time his eyes change. That was signal for her to put warm pantyhose foot to his nose. Bad Boss has pleasure with observing his reaction on her aromatherapy.Buy Now for watching mobbing perfection.

Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation

File name:Dominant Femine - Unexpected Business Trip.mp4
File Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:18:53

D O W N L O A D:

Dominant Femine - Unexpected Business Trip.mp4

Lady Lila Stern - Stuffing The Thanksgiving Turkey With COCK

after the Thanksgiving turkey goes missing... Miss Lila must put on her fur and go into the woods late at night too find him. When she finds him there will be hell to pay as she strings him up and busts his balls for running away.

Ballbusting,Cbt,electric,Femdom

File name:Lady Lila Stern - Stuffing The Thanksgiving Turkey With COCK.mp4
File Size: 164 MB
Duration: 00:06:38

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Lila Stern - Stuffing The Thanksgiving Turkey With COCK.mp4

Lady Lila Stern - The Thanksgiving Turkey gets BallBusted

Part of the process of getting Thanksgiving dinner ready is stuffing him FULL OF COCK! The baster is full of lube to be injected into his ass after he sucks my cock and proceeds to get filled! Lots of good close ups of the hole getting stuffed!

Femdom, Strapon

File name:Lady Lila Stern - The Thanksgiving Turkey gets BallBusted.mp4
File Size: 153 MB
Duration: 00:06:10

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Lila Stern - The Thanksgiving Turkey gets BallBusted.mp4

MistressRavenFD - TURNING SANTA INTO A CANDY CANE FAG

Santa showed up to deliver presents, but it appears he's a fucking pervert. Ralphie caught him **** the leg lamp & came running to Me. Of course I knew Santa was nothing but a beta bitch & took full advantage of that. He is made to worship My boots, suck on the candy cane log he tried passing off as a gift to Me, and take a whip or five from My crop. Seems Santa needed a lesson in being nice & a major award of his ownPerhaps he learned tonight. KEYWORDS: Dicknosis, Cocknosis, Make Me Bi, Encouraged Bi, Bisexual Encouragement, Bi Encouragement, Gay Encouragement, Encouraged Gay, Cock Worship,, Cuck, Cuckold, Imposed Bi, Sissy Slut, Sissy Training, Sissification, Cock Sucking, Cock Sucker, Dick Sucking, Blowjob, Blow Job Training,ing,, Mind Melt, Fag, Faggot, Mesmerize, Imposed Gay, Gay Programming,, Cock Sucking, Cock Worship, Boot Worship, Boot Domination, Boot Fetish Tribute $50 for extra Worship - Use Code: WORSHIPTribute $20 extra because I exist - Use Code: MISTRESSRAVENTribute 25% extra to show your love & appreciation - Use Code: LOVE

Femdom,Fetish,Forced Bi

File name:MistressRavenFD - TURNING SANTA INTO A CANDY CANE FAG.mp4
File Size: 173 MB
Duration: 00:09:12

D O W N L O A D:

MistressRavenFD - TURNING SANTA INTO A CANDY CANE FAG.mp4

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Emily Cooper 4K

Experienced dom in black stockings knows that becoming a cuckold is her hubby's wildest dream. To turn the fantasy into reality, the sizzling temptress sits on her lover's face, feeling tongue swirling around her clit. Beyond being grateful for his wife's cheating affair, her young husband watches Emily's majestic tits getting sprayed with sperm.

Cuckold,Femdom,Femdom 4K

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Emily Cooper 4K.mp4
File Size: 1.69 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:19:32

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Emily Cooper 4K.mp4

TeaseandThankYou - Mandy Marx - Cheating On Allie Wont Happen Again

A cum shot on his fucking face is what he deserves after I caught him cheating on my friend Allie Heart! The balls on this loserboy. I saw him at the mall with another girl, and it's time for him to be absolutely humiliated. Marisol and I strap his feet above his head and give him the most embarrassing handy. This asshole MUST learn a lesson!!

Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:TeaseandThankYou - Mandy Marx - Cheating On Allie Wont Happen Again.mp4
File Size: 210 MB
Duration: 00:04:47

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseandThankYou - Mandy Marx - Cheating On Allie Wont Happen Again.mp4

TeaseandThankYou - Mandy Marx - Pegging Motivation For Virgins

Oooo. Ass training my virgin boy to ride cock in doggy by himself. I have to make sure to keep my submissive loyal, even while homewrecking his current relationship. A film-point POV, where I make sure to capture every bit of desperation for his cute GF.

Bondage,Femdom,Strapon

File name:TeaseandThankYou - Mandy Marx - Pegging Motivation For Virgins.mp4
File Size: 518 MB
Duration: 00:11:49

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseandThankYou - Mandy Marx - Pegging Motivation For Virgins.mp4

TeaseandThankYou - Mandy Marx - Real Oral Real Femdom Tutorial

A little to the left, boy! This is a once in a lifetime scene, and a teaching tool! My virgin's credit card in my hand, his face between his goddesses legs. To be allowed such servitude, you know I treated myself well with his money. Because I'm cunning. And a linguist!

Assworship,Femdom,Findom

File name:TeaseandThankYou - Mandy Marx - Real Oral Real Femdom Tutorial.mp4
File Size: 603 MB
Duration: 00:23:55

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseandThankYou - Mandy Marx - Real Oral Real Femdom Tutorial.mp4

TeaseandThankYou - Mandy Marx - Wonder Womans Ride To Victory

Wonder Woman isn't as squeaky clean as you think, saving cities and such. This supervillain, I mean supervirgin, becomes what I call my "goon" after I use al my powers on him. Now he takes everything I throw at him with a big dopey virgin grin. Never gets more, can't have anything but fetish teases and fetish cumshots. Great stress relief.

Cocktease,Femdom,Teasing

File name:TeaseandThankYou - Mandy Marx - Wonder Womans Ride To Victory.mp4
File Size: 410 MB
Duration: 00:09:22

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseandThankYou - Mandy Marx - Wonder Womans Ride To Victory.mp4

All Star Smother - Kat Soles - I Want It All

Kat wakes him up from rest, getting excited thinking she is going to give him what he's been wanting. Wearing tight, shiny, black pants, she sits on his face; grinding and bouncing on him. This Princess wants everything in her castle, from purses to cars. Kat's ass devours his face, taking up all his air, only leaving him with her scent. Another amazing clip with Kat Soles...

Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom,Smother

File name:All Star Smother - Kat Soles - I Want It All.mp4
File Size: 783 MB
Duration: 00:09:52

D O W N L O A D:

All Star Smother - Kat Soles - I Want It All.mp4

DannyBlaqVideos - Human Mattress Cuckold Eats BBC Creampie

Sexy mature, Cuckoldress Christina Sapphire brings her cuckold to my hotel room for us to humiliate, and use as a human mattress. After she walks him in by a leash he sucks her toes while she sucks my dick. Then I fuck her until she cums multiples times on my dick in front of him, before I put her on top of him and use him like a human mattress. As she screams out and cuts more, my full balls explode a hot load of BBC cum inside of her pussy that he opens his mouth and eats the full deposit out of her.
Stars: Danny Blaq, Christina Sapphire, & Cuckold Bob

Bbc,Cuckold,Femdom

File name:DannyBlaqVideos - Human Mattress Cuckold Eats BBC Creampie.mp4
File Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:31:55

D O W N L O A D:

DannyBlaqVideos - Human Mattress Cuckold Eats BBC Creampie.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Johanna - Deep _ Hard

The sight of Mistress Johanna in a latex catsuit is enough to make any man weak at the knees! Put a huge strap-on cock in the mix and it takes on a whole new perspective. This slave must suck and worship her strap-on, before being pounding deep and hard over the fucking bench. He wants her cock, he needs her cock and he really is going to get it... deep and hard!

Femdom,Latex,Strapon

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Johanna - Deep _ Hard.mp4
File Size: 880 MB
Duration: 00:17:05

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Johanna - Deep _ Hard.mp4

MahoganyQen - Face-Trapped Under ebony Boss Ass

Today my assistant was missing so I choose one Lucky employee to entertain me during a brake. This pathetic guy had to serve as an ashtray while I was spanking and checking his postur?. The rumor that his the only vitgin In my Office may be right. With cock small like this he definitely never had a girlfriend. I made him deserve for a nice treat. This looser get hard slaps to his ass and later I awarded him with privlage to kiss each inch of my perfect caramel curves. Than, wearing sexy nylon stockings and high heels Boss made a nice chair out of her employees face

Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom,Fetish,High Heels,Humiliation,Smother,Spitting

File name:MahoganyQen - Face-Trapped Under ebony Boss Ass.mp4
File Size: 660 MB
Duration: 00:07:09

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - Face-Trapped Under ebony Boss Ass.mp4

Mean World - Mean Bitches - Army Domme - Brandi Mae

Captain Brandi Mae is the most feared drill instructor the army has ever seen! She wakes up pathetic wimp soldier Eriq for some serious training... training that involves ass licking, foot worship, muscle worship, facesitting, and LOTS OF VERBAL HUMILIATION!!! THERE'S NO ONE QUITE LIKE THE MUSCLE QUEEN BRANDI MAE!!

Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom,Footworship

File name:Mean World - Mean Bitches - Army Domme - Brandi Mae.mp4
File Size: 1.97 GB
Duration: 00:34:38

D O W N L O A D:

Mean World - Mean Bitches - Army Domme - Brandi Mae.mp4

Miss Nova - Ruined Release

It is a privilege to suffer at the hands of powerful Women. I truly relish in hearing a man's whimpers and knowing I'm the source of his pain. This slave begged for the chance to be able to experience the bliss of being ruined. I took so much pleasure in repeatedly stomping on his gross cock and ruining the orgasm I teased out of him

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Orgasm Control

File name:Miss Nova - Ruined Release.mp4
File Size: 291 MB
Duration: 00:04:59

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Nova - Ruined Release.mp4

PlayObey - Veve Lane - Empowered Shine!

Double Scene plus Bonus Stage!
VeVe Lane, with her sleek physique looking as gorgeously tight, lithe, and strong as ever in her thong leotard bodysuit and shiny spandex yoga leggings, moves seamlessly from airtight face smothering, footlock facesitting, and powerful reverse headscissors. Veve uses a wide array of sexy facesitting techniques in her vast femdom arsenal to utterly demolish her gaming chair, absorbing his entire reality into her incredible fitness model body!
As a testament to Veves mastery, she performs myriad throne locking maneuvers, rapid face grinds, leg wrapping smothers, and figure four headscissors with ease as she is completle focuses on playing her videogame throughout this entire lesson in Fit Gamergirl Facesitting!
Our very own sexy gamergirl starlet Pixel Pixie films the hot action herself, moving around Veve to contain Veves faster moves - all the while awaiting her turn to dominate her throne right after Veve has taught her epic lessons right to his smothered out face!

File name:PlayObey - Veve Lane - Empowered Shine!.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:25:58

D O W N L O A D:

PlayObey - Veve Lane - Empowered Shine!.mp4

The English Mansion - Princess Aurora - Bound Up _ Down - Complete Movie

Princess Aurora has her sub on the bondage mule, naked and vulnerable to her teasing in the dungeon. She uses her latex clad body and devious mind to make him instantly hard and compliant to her desires, so she decides to put him on the advance bondage bench. Now he is fully exposed to her touch, Aurora stimulates his prostate with the vibrator insert and edges his cock with her hand, readying it for some torment with the Venus 2000 milker. She then puts a big dildo gag into his mouth, edging his cock over and over with an expert handjob until she allows him to cum.

Bondage,Cbt,Cocktease,Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:The English Mansion - Princess Aurora - Bound Up _ Down - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:24:38

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Princess Aurora - Bound Up _ Down - Complete Movie.mp4

Domination 4K - Lola Fae - Late For A Date Punishment

Domina Lola Fae hates when a man is late for a date and their is only one punishment: and BALLBUSTING! She has this loser on a collar and leash as she verbally humiliates him before giving him some hard kicks to the balls in her heels. Lola makes him pull down his jeans to reveal his tiny cock and useless balls as she kicks them and tramples him for some more! She may be a petite domina but she loves to punish losers!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Domination 4K - Lola Fae - Late For A Date Punishment.mp4
File Size: 393 MB
Duration: 00:06:38

D O W N L O A D:

Domination 4K - Lola Fae - Late For A Date Punishment.mp4

Domination 4K - Sheena Rose - Dating App Gone Wrong

Sheena Rose is a ballbusting bitch who likes to meet slaves online to kick them in the balls and humiliate them. This loser comes along thinking he was actually on a dating app and that he would score a handjob or some sex with her. Not this time! Sheena makes him take his jeans off so only his boxers are on and kicks him in the balls with her heels. She progressively kicks harder and harder while he grimaces and drops to his knees in pain! Sheena loves to verbally humiliate her ballbusting victim telling him that he simply isn't cut out for this! Nothing like a little ballbusting session on the "first date".

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Domination 4K - Sheena Rose - Dating App Gone Wrong.mp4
File Size: 432 MB
Duration: 00:07:19

D O W N L O A D:

Domination 4K - Sheena Rose - Dating App Gone Wrong.mp4

Mistress Luna - Face sitting and boot trampled

This slave have the privilege to be used by Me as a chair. Im wearing a pair of leather leggings which accentuate My curvaceous hips and bottom, and over knee leather boots.
Even before I sat on his face, I noticed the cock of the inferior male, is as hard as the stone.
However, he must know that for him everything comes at a price!
Having My nice ass over his face, breathing My intimate scents, comes with a price for him!
He will have to take care of how and when he breathes, because I do not want to get up too often for his less important needs!
And because it excites Me to see him struggling like a worm under My ass ... I decide to trample on him with my beautiful boots: Im going to jump with all the weight of My body on his skinny naked body.
And even if all of this is hard to bear for this puny man, it is clear that the unique opportunity to serve Me, aroused him so much.
So aroused, that if I applied a little more pressure with My boots on his erect penis, he would ejaculate immediately.
I wanted to this weakness in another clip and if you want to see it, you will have to buy the clip Ejaculating under My boots as well!

Facesitting,Femdom,Fetish,Smother,Trampling

File name:Mistress Luna - Face sitting and boot trampled.mp4
File Size: 539 MB
Duration: 00:08:12

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Luna - Face sitting and boot trampled.mp4

Mistress Luna - you don't have a cock you have a pussy for My strapon

When you enter into My world you should forget everything you know about you and your sexuality! Here, you must obey and follow My rules! I will emasculate you and make you My slut! Here you are not a man! Forget about your cock and your pleasure! Into My world, a world, you don't have a cock : you have a pussy for My rubber cock! Here you are not a man : you are an object, you My bitch! Kneel and begin by sucking My cock and then open wide your legs, so I can dig inside your male pussy with My huge cock! Rememeber: here you are not a man, you are a slut and the more you moan the better and the happier I will be! Trust Me: soon you will beg Me for more, such a whore you are!

Femdom,Humiliation,Spitting,Strapon

File name:Mistress Luna - you don't have a cock you have a pussy for My strapon.mp4
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:15:51

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Luna - you don't have a cock you have a pussy for My strapon.mp4

Mylked - Maya Farrell - Multiple Orgasms Sybian Milking

Maya just loves to milk cocks.
She also loves getting off while riding a Sybian.
Today is her lucky day as she gets to do both.
Maya will start off by kissing and slowly stroking the cock in front of her.
Lubing it up with her spit she'll begin to start sucking it.
While she's doing that the trusty old diesel powered Sybian will get revved up.
I know it's not diesel powered but it sure sounds like it.
Maya will writhe around on top of the Sybian experiencing waves of pleasure as she continues to stroke and suck that cock.
She'll eventually get that cock to cum on her tongue as she delivers a handjob to completion.
Both Maya and the Sybian are now cleared for landing.
Mylked - Maya Farrell - Multiple Orgasms Sybian Milking

Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:Mylked - Maya Farrell - Multiple Orgasms Sybian Milking.mp4
File Size: 401 MB
Duration: 00:13:22

D O W N L O A D:

Mylked - Maya Farrell - Multiple Orgasms Sybian Milking.mp4

AliceSkary - Queer Cuties Play With Egg Layers

I introduce my friend Sabine Isgood to oviposition, or egg laying dildos! There is no role play or theme to this play, we just wanted to have some fun with eggs! I lay the eggs in her pussy & her ass, and afterwards she lays a nice little clutch of vaginal eggs close up to the camera!
Toys used: Primal Hardwere's Blip, Squick, Bork, Bed Bug
Includes: egg laying, eggpreg, oviposition, ovipositing, primal hardwere, splorch, scifi sex

Femdom, Strapon

File name:AliceSkary - Queer Cuties Play With Egg Layers.mp4
File Size: 2.04 GB
Duration: 00:14:30

D O W N L O A D:

AliceSkary - Queer Cuties Play With Egg Layers.mp4

Ginary - Pegged _ Cuckolded By Mom _ New Step-Dad

Tristan Sweet was use to being the only man in his mother Aaliyah Taylor's life until he got a new step-dad. He desperately misses fucking his mom so when she tells him she wants to try something new and special he is happy to try. Aaliyah pulls out a strap on and tells Tristian she wants to fuck her sons virgin ass. Tristan is reluctant but he will do anything to get his mommy's attention. Aaliyah shoves her big cock in her son's ass telling him to stop whining. Just as when Tristan begins to relax his step-dad Alex Adams comes in and laughs at him. Aaliyah and Alex humiliate little Tristian telling him that his cock will never satisfy his mother again now that she has a real man and all he is good for is to be fucked in the ass like the whiny bitch he is. Then they make Tristan to watch his step-dad fuck his mother hard while she is still pegging his sore asshole. Alex fills Aaliyah's pussy with cum then Aaliyah sits on Tristan's face and makes her son to eat his step-fathers cum. ( Interested in commissioning a custom clip? Email us today.)

Cuckold,Femdom,Strapon

File name:Ginary - Pegged _ Cuckolded By Mom _ New Step-Dad.mp4
File Size: 636 MB
Duration: 00:13:09

D O W N L O A D:

Ginary - Pegged _ Cuckolded By Mom _ New Step-Dad.mp4

Julie Simone - Submit to My Smoke - Smoking Head Cage

Mistress Julie Simone has a latex clad slave cuffed to Her St Andrews cross. He is hooded and has a transparent box / cage on his head. She attaches a tube to it, then lights up a Virginia Slims 120s cigarette and proceeds to fill his head cage with smoke drag after drag after drag. The smoke has nowhere to go but in his lungs. When the 1st cigarette is done, She lights up a 2nd cigarette. The slave is helpless and submits to Her smoke. Julie wears a latex dress, bra, corset and latex gloves. Shot in Julie's personal dungeon in St Louis, Mo.

Femdom,Human Ashtray,Latex,Smoking

File name:Julie Simone - Submit to My Smoke - Smoking Head Cage.mp4
File Size: 348 MB
Duration: 00:09:27

D O W N L O A D:

Julie Simone - Submit to My Smoke - Smoking Head Cage.mp4

MahoganyQen - Beta-Ashtray Service

This bratty sub tought he can refuse serving as ashtray for his Caramel Goddess. Anyway, I made him swallow all the cigarette ad sniff the heavy clouds from my lips.

Femdom,Fetish,Human Ashtray,Smoking

File name:MahoganyQen - Beta-Ashtray Service.mp4
File Size: 850 MB
Duration: 00:05:46

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - Beta-Ashtray Service.mp4

Queens of Kink - Tina Kay and Kinky Natasha - Training Of A Street Whore

Miss Tina is not at all pleased with her tranny slut! She is not making enough money as a street whore and now she knows why: the little bitch does not swallow! Tina decides to teach TV Kinky Natasha a lesson and makes her eat her own spunk, as training to become a high earning whore.

Femdom,Handjob,Milking,Sissy

File name:Queens of Kink - Tina Kay and Kinky Natasha - Training Of A Street Whore.mp4
File Size: 298 MB
Duration: 00:11:31

D O W N L O A D:

Queens of Kink - Tina Kay and Kinky Natasha - Training Of A Street Whore.mp4

ServeGoddessD - Bondage Wrestling Challenge

In this unique wrestling clip, dummy is in for quite the new challenge. He notices there's rope all over the mat and seems confused.
Having already wrestled Madison before, the challenge was already significant enough. So you can imagine how screwed he was the moment Madison expertly overpowered him, pulled him into holds and then took away use of each limb, one at a time.
What starts out as a lopsided but somewhat competitive wrestling mat turns into a bound and helpless victim just being subjected to all kinds of submission holds. Facesits, scissorholds and ultimately victory poses. Madison flexes over Her bound and defeated prey and leaves him there to struggle. He can figure out how to free himself or wait until She returns tomorrow!

Facesitting,Femdom,Kicking,Scissor,wrestling

File name:ServeGoddessD - Bondage Wrestling Challenge.mp4
File Size: 970 MB
Duration: 00:16:40

D O W N L O A D:

ServeGoddessD - Bondage Wrestling Challenge.mp4

Sexy Sits and Scissors - Girl Smother

Forward & Reverse Smother. Lady Ashley is sick of hearing Lucky Bastard whine about her smoking . He's been saying that smoking w33d is dangerous when you hold in a hit. Lady Ashley has decided to show him firsthand that a little breath holding won't end your life!

Facesitting,Femdom,Smother

File name:Sexy Sits and Scissors - Girl Smother.mp4
File Size: 490 MB
Duration: 00:09:55

D O W N L O A D:

Sexy Sits and Scissors - Girl Smother.mp4

The English Mansion - Miss Eve Harper - Maid Caged _ Bound - Complete Movie

Cute maid Michelle has been trying to clean the house, hobbled with tight spacer bars, trying her best to impress Mistress Sidonia. Unfortunately, when she returns. Mistress is very unimpressed with the effort and attaches a feather duster gag to maid's mouth, supervising closely the work, with some harsh spanking to focus the mind. Maid is then locked in a cage and told to worship Mistress' extreme stiletto shoes and feet before being put in amazing chain bondage on the bed, her cock exposed for Mistress to tease and torment.

Bondage,Cocktease,Femdom,Footworship,Handjob,Milking,shoeslicking,Sissy,Spanking,The English Mansion

File name:The English Mansion - Miss Eve Harper - Maid Caged _ Bound - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:24:40

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Miss Eve Harper - Maid Caged _ Bound - Complete Movie.mp4

Back