Merciless Mistresses

Submissed - Serenya Gomez - Muscular slave wanked

Serenya has her man slave tied up, gagged and ready to teach him a lesson, so she can enjoy her dirty business with him. First she's gives him an ass whooping, than she starts to help him a hand.

Femdom, Handjob, Milking

File name:Submissed - Serenya Gomez - Muscular slave wanked.mp4
File Size: 1.44 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:20:10

D O W N L O A D:

Submissed - Serenya Gomez - Muscular slave wanked.mp4

Club Stiletto - Lady Katy - The Full Weight Experience

Lady Katy is a solid 240 pound (109 kilograms) woman and all natural. If anyone is going to be grooming body hair or wants a landing strip it'll be her slave because she sees no need for such nonsense. When a man is licking her asshole he is working his tongue through her sweaty ass hair to a dirty ass that she has left that way just for him. In this scene she explains that today she is face sitting her slave on the grey bench because it is rock hard and unlike a mattress where the slave is just comfortably pressed into it, here he gets the full experience of her ass and weight.First she sits him in a forward position and immediately insists his tongue get deep in her asshole. She sits full weight and tests his ability to hold his breath. As he starts to kick she comments "Look at him, how silly, keep your tongue up there." She gives him a quick breath then sits down and almost at once the slave needs air again. She bounces on his face while he gasps then she settles in again until he starts to kick frantically. "He's always trying to put on a show, such a drama queen" Katy says with little sympathy for his predicament. She then moves into a reverse position and says he hasn't been licking enough with his constant want to breathe. Finally she decides to lay on the bench herself and orders him to lick her asshole from behind. The slave is told to spread her ass cheeks wide and you can see her delicious hairy asshole. "Now get your tongue in there" she tells him. She looks at the camera and says "All slaves are really good for is licking dirty ass, smelling my farts and being my full toilet." She tells him to open his mouth and she grunts, he is fulfilling his most extreme duty as her slave.

Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom,Plump,Toilet

File name:Club Stiletto - Lady Katy - The Full Weight Experience.mp4
File Size: 713 MB
Duration: 00:06:52

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Lady Katy - The Full Weight Experience.mp4

Club Stiletto - Mistress Bridget - I'll Warm you Up with My Ass and Tits

It's been a long cold night in the cage for Mistress Bridget's slave. There's no logical reason to keep the dungeon heated overnight when no Women are using it. Bridget approaches the naked slave and asks if he is cold. When he says he is she opens the cage and collars him. She tells him to lay on the sex bench and when he does he says "Fuck, it's cold." She slaps him and tells him he is not going to be wrapped in a warm blanket and coddled she is going to warm him up the fun way, under her ass and tits. She sits on his chest in reverse position and says "What better way to warm up then under my ass." She slides up onto his face. After wiggling her butt across his face she sits down firmly and stays there until he starts to kick. This will get his heart beating and warm him up. She stands up and slaps her ass cheeks then sits down again. She lets him kick a bit then gives him a breath before sitting back down again.Bridget now turns into a forward position, sits firmly on the slaves face and this time lifts her feet in the air. Again she tests his ability to hold his breath before standing up and sitting back on his chest. Now she unzips her outfit to reveal her big natural breasts. She buries them in his face, first the left breast then the right. "I could do this all day long" Bridget says pressing her tits firmly enough into his face that he again starts to kick for air. No longer freezing, the slave now starts to sweat.

Facesitting,Femdom,Smother

File name:Club Stiletto - Mistress Bridget - I'll Warm you Up with My Ass and Tits.mp4
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:08:04

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Mistress Bridget - I'll Warm you Up with My Ass and Tits.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente - Hunters

A good hard whipping in the bondage stocks for this slave with Lady Victoria Valente and I wearing the amazing Hunters Boots. The comfort of these boots allowed us to flog the slave with just that little bit extra venom and of course the sole print went very nicely on his red and sore backside!

Bondage,Femdom,Fetish,Spanking,Whipping

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente - Hunters.mp4
File Size: 155 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:02

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente - Hunters.mp4

Mistress Natasha - Foot Nutrition Eat Noodles from My Feet

My slave brought some noodles for me, but they smell funny. I am not going to eat them, but I didn't allow him to eat all day, so this will be his food, of course from my feet! I have 2 plates full of noodles and I start mixing them with my feet, I know how much you would like to eat them! I put some sauce and make a great pasta with my soles and toes and I command my slave to start eating. He eats without stop while I fill his mouth with noodles using my feet and I spread them also all over his face, it's so funny!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Mistress Natasha - Foot Nutrition Eat Noodles from My Feet.mp4
File Size: 979 MB
Duration: 00:11:38

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Natasha - Foot Nutrition Eat Noodles from My Feet.mp4

PureCFNM - Natalie Kensington and Polly Hot - Pretty Boy

Luke is on the phone talking about all the 10 out of 10 girls he is going to pull that night. His friend asks about his 2 flatmates but Luke describes them as "barely a 5". Unfortunately the girls overhear this and are furious. They hang up the phone and pull him up, stripping him naked and taking control of his cock. They push him onto the sofa and take turns to wank and suck his cock. Their expert mouths have him rock solid and he has to admit that the two babes are definitely 10s themselves. He then shoots all over himself as they laugh at him!

CFNM,Cocktease,Femdom,Forced Bi,Teasing

File name:PureCFNM - Natalie Kensington and Polly Hot - Pretty Boy.mp4
File Size: 561 MB
Duration: 00:09:35

D O W N L O A D:

PureCFNM - Natalie Kensington and Polly Hot - Pretty Boy.mp4

Merciless Dominas - An Emotional Experience. Starring Mistress Dark Faye

Slave Moya is normally not a pain slave, as he much prefers to be humiliated and in more or less any possible way. When Mistress Dark Faye heard this, she right away wanted to make a whipping scene with the slave, to get some true suffering. Slave Moya is tied up in his hands, and one leg in a very uncomfortable position, before the whipping and punishment begin. This scene shows to be one of the most intense, we filmed for quite some time, with a crying slave in and a feeling of a special chemistry between the Mistress and the Slave. Have a look and let us know what you think.

Bondage,Femdom,Spanking,Whipping

File name:Merciless Dominas - An Emotional Experience. Starring Mistress Dark Faye.mp4
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:14:17

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless Dominas - An Emotional Experience. Starring Mistress Dark Faye.mp4

Boss Girls - His slave face has to be under her ass. Starring Lady Assya Blonde

The young mistress Lady Assya Blonde frostily tells her slave that she doesn't want to see his face anymore. He disgusts her! She stands with spread legs over her slave then sits down on his face. From now on she decides when he can breathe and when he can't. As long as she sits on his face it is impossible for him to catch his breath. Lady Assya Blonde loves to her slave with facesitting and breath control and continues to use him as a personal chair for her ass.

Facesitting,Farting,Femdom,Smother

File name:Boss Girls - His slave face has to be under her ass. Starring Lady Assya Blonde.mp4
File Size: 178 MB
Duration: 00:05:15

D O W N L O A D:

Boss Girls - His slave face has to be under her ass. Starring Lady Assya Blonde.mp4

Boss Girls - Slave face as an armchair replacement. Starring Jenny-Nina

Where should bratty Jenny-Nina sit without her armchair?! On her slave, of course! She places her ass in the middle of his face and lets the loser suffer beneath her. She makes fun of him because he can't even breathe under her. Her leather pants tightly close his airways. She tries different sitting positions to find out if her slave is a suitable armchair replacement, or whether he's just a second.

Facesitting,Farting,Femdom,Smother

File name:Boss Girls - Slave face as an armchair replacement. Starring Jenny-Nina.mp4
File Size: 278 MB
Duration: 00:08:47

D O W N L O A D:

Boss Girls - Slave face as an armchair replacement. Starring Jenny-Nina.mp4

Cruel Unusual FemDom - ClubDom - Goddess Tangent - Butt Fucking Your Ass - Cd Tangent Strap On

Goddess Tangent just caned your pathetic ass and now wants to shove a 12 black dildo up your ass until you scream and beg for more. take it little bitch you love huge cock up your ass and Goddess tangent is the one to do it!! take, her strap on and beg for more....

Femdom,Strapon

File name:Cruel Unusual FemDom - ClubDom - Goddess Tangent - Butt Fucking Your Ass - Cd Tangent Strap On.mp4
File Size: 633 MB
Duration: 00:07:24

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Unusual FemDom - ClubDom - Goddess Tangent - Butt Fucking Your Ass - Cd Tangent Strap On.mp4

Sophie Shox - Ballbusting Fun With Clothes Pins

Clothes pins clipped to Cunts balls and dick. Then KICK KICK KICK! I kicked them hard till they all fell off, even got one kick in slow motion too. It's hot as fuck and I look hot as fuck kicking balls in my new massive stripper heels!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,High Heels,Kicking

File name:Sophie Shox - Ballbusting Fun With Clothes Pins.mp4
File Size: 436 MB
Duration: 00:08:03

D O W N L O A D:

Sophie Shox - Ballbusting Fun With Clothes Pins.mp4

Beauties and Beatdowns - A Slippery Smothering

This is one of the hottest face sitting videos we've ever shot. Rapture oiled up her big muscle ass, and uses it to smother her slave. This time, instead of just sitting directly on his face, she grinds her slippery ass and pussy on his head. His face completely disappears under her ass and pussy, and Rapture finds herself getting aroused as her clit rubs up against his nose. No air is allowed as Rapture masterfully smothers him.

Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom,Pussy Worship,Smother

File name:Beauties and Beatdowns - A Slippery Smothering.mp4
File Size: 986 MB
Duration: 00:12:32

D O W N L O A D:

Beauties and Beatdowns - A Slippery Smothering.mp4

Beauties and Beatdowns - Rapture Breaks His Face

Powerful Goddess Rapture loves beating up her slave. She lays him on his stomach with his head dangling off the bed, then ties his hands to the bed frame. With his head fully exposed and him unable to defend himself, Rapture tells covers his head with a mask. She wants to see how much damage she's caused, when she takes the mask back off.
Rapture proceeds to soccer kick, stomp, punch, knee, and scissor her slave's face. She hits him hard and doesn't stop even though her slave is in obvious pain. By the time she's done, the top of her slave's head is split open and leaking.

Femdom,Scissor,Trampling,wrestling

File name:Beauties and Beatdowns - Rapture Breaks His Face.mp4
File Size: 1021 MB
Duration: 00:13:26

D O W N L O A D:

Beauties and Beatdowns - Rapture Breaks His Face.mp4

Beauties and Beatdowns - The Foot Gagging Game

Goddess Rapture wants to play a game with her foot slave. She's going to foot gag him as deep as she can, and any time he gags, he gets a hard foot slap. Rapture takes turns shoving each of her big size 9 feet deep into his mouth. Her slave struggles to take it all, but cant help to gag. Each gag is met with a hard foot slap to the face. Rapture makes him gag over and over, also making him lick and suck on her strong feet.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Smother

File name:Beauties and Beatdowns - The Foot Gagging Game.mp4
File Size: 972 MB
Duration: 00:12:30

D O W N L O A D:

Beauties and Beatdowns - The Foot Gagging Game.mp4

Goddess Lilith - Foot bitch cleans My sandals with his tongue

Here's a throwback to another very special gift I gave to My devoted foot slave, nate bitch! Last time I went to XBIZ in Miami, I walked all around the event in My cute little sandals.... and as a result, the soles got covered in glitter! Pretty as it may be, I can't leave My sandals dirty forever. And what better way to clean them than by having a pathetic little foot bitch lick all the glitter right off!!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,shoeslicking

File name:Goddess Lilith - Foot bitch cleans My sandals with his tongue.mp4
File Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:11:12

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Lilith - Foot bitch cleans My sandals with his tongue.mp4

Goddess Lilith - Playing with My kitty slave

Look at My adorable kitty, isn't she cute? I just love playing with Her. I give Her some milk to drink, but She's a messy kitty, and ends up spilling it all over herself, and all over her big boobs! she'll need to clean that up, and when she's done she can clean My feet as well - with her tongue, of course!

Femdom,Footworship

File name:Goddess Lilith - Playing with My kitty slave.mp4
File Size: 592 MB
Duration: 00:05:57

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Lilith - Playing with My kitty slave.mp4

Goddess Lilith - Putting My cuck slave in chastity on My WEDDING DAY

My cuck slave has been given a great honor by getting trampled by Me, still wearing My wedding dress. Just My new Husband and I proclaimed Our devotion to each other during Our wedding, it's now time for My cuck slave to proclaim his devotion to Us, in the only way appropriate for a pathetic little cuck bitch - chastity! I put the device on him and then My Alpha locks it (after we laugh at his tiny, pathetic cock), and then together We slap his face and spit on him before locking him in a cage and leaving him behind while We go off to enjoy Ourselves!

Chastity,Cuckold,Faceslapping,Femdom,Spitting

File name:Goddess Lilith - Putting My cuck slave in chastity on My WEDDING DAY.mp4
File Size: 738 MB
Duration: 00:06:43

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Lilith - Putting My cuck slave in chastity on My WEDDING DAY.mp4

Goddess Lilith - lucky foot slave cleans Our dirty feet

marco is one of my best and most loyal boys, and he just LOVES My feet. He even loves dirty feet.... but just how far does that love go? When I took him over to meet My friend, the beautiful Miss Maya Sinstress, We decided to put his love of dirty feet to the test! We walked around barefoot in Maya's garage until Our feet were practically pitch-black - and then instructed Marco to clean them with his tongue! Our feet were so dirty that his tongue became black almost immediately!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Goddess Lilith - lucky foot slave cleans Our dirty feet.mp4
File Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:10:57

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Lilith - lucky foot slave cleans Our dirty feet.mp4

Back