Merciless Mistresses

Her Biceps - Scissor Domination

Elektra finds her latest victim! Watch her dominate this dude as she tried out all her favorite moves on him.

Tags: Femdom, Scissor, wrestling

File name:Her Biceps - Scissor Domination.mp4
File Size: 680 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:47

D O W N L O A D:

Her Biceps - Scissor Domination.mp4

Humiliation POV - Princess Amai - Tease And Denial Handjob - Controlling His Cock Training His Brain

Princess Amai!
My loser ex bf doesn't know how to use anything but his dick. It controls his life. So I control his dick therefore I control his life. And the best way to control his cock is through tease and denial, it just makes him so stupid. I know just how to make his cock rock hard, and bring him right to the edge, before denying him and leaving him hard, frustrated and brainless. These tease and denial sessions are an integral part of his training.
So I tied up his hands and legs so he couldn't move and began one of the most intense tease and denial sessions he's ever experienced. I rubbed my sexy body across his cock. Then I climbed on top and grinded on his cock. It's been almost a year since he's had sex, so this is the closest he'll ever get. Then I took his cock in my hand and started jerking it to the edge and then letting go. I did this over and over again until his body was convulsing. Next I bent over and gave his cock a few sweet licks, lol. He was going out of his mind! But that is exactly my intention, to make him lose his mind so he can't think about anything else other than serving me.
I knew this was turning his mind to mush because he started confessing how much he loves serving me and he prefers it to sex. He cant' even remember the last time he had an orgasm without being humiliated. I honestly don't think he can cum any other way any more. Slowly I continued breaking his mind and his soul. Reminding him that no only does he not want to be with anyone else, but he physically can't perform for anyone else. He's my slave.
This is a really hot tease and denial clip. Watch me crawl all over his body and tease the fuck out of him. And of course, I left him there tied up, stupid, and denied him of his orgasm. The amount of times I bring him close to orgasm in this clip is simply cruel, lol.

Tags: Cocktease, Femdom, Handjob, Humiliation, Milking, Teasing

File name:Humiliation POV - Princess Amai - Tease And Denial Handjob - Controlling His Cock Training His Brain.mp4
File Size: 726 MB
Duration: 00:09:49

D O W N L O A D:

Humiliation POV - Princess Amai - Tease And Denial Handjob - Controlling His Cock Training His Brain.mp4

Lady Perse - 3 mad girls and school loser

Me and my three mean friends bully a school loser, splitting on him, tramping, humiliated and we put his head in the school toilet ;) and He feasting our fluids

Tags: Femdom, Humiliation, Trampling

File name:Lady Perse - 3 mad girls and school loser.mp4
File Size: 452 MB
Duration: 00:07:41

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - 3 mad girls and school loser.mp4

Platinum's Mean Girls - Platinum Tattoos Her Ol' Bitch

Since day 1 my little pain bitch slave, geezer, has done every little thing I have demanded. And taken every hardcore punishment I have handed it. I own this freak and will until the day it so I figured what better way to prove it then to tattoo it on it's ass. I had this slave buy me a tattoo machine and all the supplies I would need to give it a tattoo that would last forever.
I have never tattooed anyone in my entire life and I've only had a couple tattoos done on myself, but I had complete faith in myself. If it turned out junky oh well lol....
I decided today would be the day that I would attempt to tattoo my slave's butt. I opened the packaging on the machine, put it together and told my geezer slave to report to my new tattoo station. I cuffed my slaves hands to the wall with its ass in the air over my bench. Then I got to work...
My slave knew better than to move...even though it had never been tattooed in its long, long life.
I love my masterpiece and it proves that I truly own this old ass slave until the day it . Who in my army of slaves is next to be "OWNED BY G PLAT" ..... lol!

Tags: Femdom Fetish High Heels Humiliation

File name:Platinum's Mean Girls - Platinum Tattoos Her Ol' Bitch.mp4
File Size: 3.05 GB
Duration: 00:49:04

D O W N L O A D:

Platinum's Mean Girls - Platinum Tattoos Her Ol' Bitch.mp4

Serious Images - Fun In The Gear Room. Starring Mistress Misty

This video highlights the fun that Mistress Misty and her submissive have while exploring the toys in our infamous gear room. This is the experience we are all seek - the special bond and trust that lovers have between themselves while playing with bondage. Mistress Misty is quite comfortable around the gear and not shy about applying various devices to her partner for her own amusement. After all, the goal is to entertain the Mistress, right? If you are ever in Australia, pay a visit to Mistress Misty at Mistress Tara's Fetish House near Melbourne. Videos like these can also be found on SeriousImages and our all-male site SeriousMaleBondage.
Serious Images - Fun In The Gear Room. Starring Mistress Misty

Tags: Bondage Femdom

File name:Serious Images - Fun In The Gear Room. Starring Mistress Misty.mp4
File Size: 354 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:15:41

D O W N L O A D:

Serious Images - Fun In The Gear Room. Starring Mistress Misty.mp4

Serious Images - Little Nubbin. Starring Mistress Mrainda

This is a classic video featuring London's Mistress Mrainda and her US Mistress friend. These two women work together to torment their poor submissive gimp in Miranda's private and fancy dungeon. This video shows us how much fun a client can have when visiting a professional Mistress like Miranda, who has all the kinky toys and experience. Mistress Miranda and her US friend humiliate and degrade their gimp, which is exactly what he requested before their play started. The truth is that these women have played with this gimp before, so their chemistry is good and the play moves right along. As you will see, everyone is having a good time.

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom Latex

File name:Serious Images - Little Nubbin. Starring Mistress Mrainda.mp4
File Size: 527 MB
Duration: 00:17:43

D O W N L O A D:

Serious Images - Little Nubbin. Starring Mistress Mrainda.mp4

Dometria Hardcore BDSM Movies - Lunge Whip Upside Down Cock Whipping

Despite the brutal treatment on Day One, the slave's cock is still hard and horny. Dometria decides to target him with her lunge whip! She hoists him by his ankles from the ceiling and launches her lunge whip into the shaft and tightly bound ball sac. The slave cannot help spinning his body away from the whip in self-defence or trying to protect himself with his hands. So Dometria chains his arms splayed wide to keep him still and leave his cock totally defenceless. Hanging exposed, more helpless than ever, he can do nothing to stop the inch by inch progress of the whip biting into his cock. He jerks around in ever more desperate agony as Dometria's whip bites with supreme accuracy into his cock and nut-sack. Finally after nearly a hundred lashes in the genitals, he begs for mercy. Poor brave boy. This is Clip #2 of 2 of the Complete Movie: "WHIPPING THE WOUNDS".

Tags:Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Whipping

File name:Dometria Hardcore BDSM Movies - Lunge Whip Upside Down Cock Whipping.mp4
File Size: 150 MB
Duration: 00:14:14

D O W N L O A D:

Dometria Hardcore BDSM Movies - Lunge Whip Upside Down Cock Whipping.mp4

Dominacion Y Fetichismo - Ghalia And Elena Force The Bisexuality Of Their Slaves - Ghalia Y Elena Fuerzan La Bisexualidad De Sus Esclavos

Femdom,Forced Bi,Milking

File name:Dominacion Y Fetichismo - Ghalia And Elena Force The Bisexuality Of Their Slaves - Ghalia Y Elena Fuerzan La Bisexualidad De Sus Esclavos.mp4
File Size: 472 MB
Duration: 00:12:44

D O W N L O A D:

Dominacion Y Fetichismo - Ghalia And Elena Force The Bisexuality Of Their Slaves - Ghalia Y Elena Fuerzan La Bisexualidad De Sus Esclavos.mp4

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - 1 hour bi show for Nikki and Aveena and Nikki WL1569

Nikki, Aveena and Nikki have had a fun day in the dungeon, and want to relax with a bottle of champagne at the end. What better way to relax than to order two of their straight slaves to put on a sex show for them?! The slaves are made to jerk and suck each other's cocks, but they've had a busy day, and cumming from the touch of another man isn't always easy when you're only into women! No matter - the slaves are going to have to persist until at least one of them spunks in the other one's face for the ladies' viewing pleasure! A whole hour of bisexual unfolds as the cruel ladies kick back and enjoy the show!

Femdom

File name:Mistress Nikki Whiplash - 1 hour bi show for Nikki and Aveena and Nikki WL1569.mp4
File Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 01:01:54

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - 1 hour bi show for Nikki and Aveena and Nikki WL1569.mp4

Boss Girls - Nylon Facesitting with the slave girl. Starring Mistress Roxana

It should be an honour for the female slave to experience something so hot. Mistress Roxana stands over her and pulls up her dress... The female slave looks at her nylon ass as it comes closer and closer to her face. Mistress Roxana takes her place with her ass right on the female slave's pretty face! She can't get enough of it and sits on her face the other way around too. The female slave must inhale her Mistress' smell, because fresh doesn't exist for her under Mistress' ass. From now on she must smell the nylon ass of Mistress Roxana if she wants to breathe. Mistress Roxana continues pressing her ass firmly into the face of her female slave!

Facesitting Farting Femdom Humiliation Smother

File name:Boss Girls - Nylon Facesitting with the slave girl. Starring Mistress Roxana.mp4
File Size: 272 MB
Duration: 00:08:01

D O W N L O A D:

Boss Girls - Nylon Facesitting with the slave girl. Starring Mistress Roxana.mp4

Cruel Unusual FemDom - ClubDom - Belted Bitch Boy. Starring Colby and Megan

Colby discovers a slave who is hiding and masturbating under the steps. She puts him on a leash and drags him before Mistress Megan. Megan is waiting for the slut wit a belt in hand. Colby pushes the slave over the table as Megan snaps her leather belt. This bitch is going to learn respect. Megan belts the slave hard. Then she hands the belt off to an eager Colby. Colby belts the slut's ass. Megan grabs the slut and puts him over her knee. Together Megan and Colby spank this slut's ass red and purple, by belt and bare hand. There will be no disrespect in this stable.

Femdom,Spanking

File name:Cruel Unusual FemDom - ClubDom - Belted Bitch Boy. Starring Colby and Megan.mp4
File Size: 396 MB
Duration: 00:08:55

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Unusual FemDom - ClubDom - Belted Bitch Boy. Starring Colby and Megan.mp4

Lady Perse - I made my slave to be fucked by another guy

Today Naughtyrwife and I made this slave to suck other guy dick and be fucked by him! He is a beta guy which needs to be fucked by the Alfa! His ass will be penetrated hard and deep!

Femdom,Forced Bi,Latex

File name:Lady Perse - I made my slave to be fucked by another guy.mp4
File Size: 792 MB
Duration: 00:12:07

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - I made my slave to be fucked by another guy.mp4

MissBlackSun - Sharp Pain

La Padrona è felice del nuovo paio di sandali con tacco in metallo ricevuto e non vede l'ora di testarli. Lo schiavi viene preparato prima con un trampling e poi cockbox e cbt per concludere in bellezza e soddisfare i sadici appetiti di MissBlack.

The Mistress is delighted with the new pair of metal heeled sandals she received and can't wait to test them. The slave is prepared first with a trampling and then cockbox and cbt to conclude with a flourish and satisfy MissBlack's sadistic appetites.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,High Heels,Trampling

File name:MissBlackSun - Sharp Pain.mp4
File Size: 583 MB
Duration: 00:08:18

D O W N L O A D:

MissBlackSun - Sharp Pain.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Beta Boy Humiliated as Shoe Rack

I'm training in this new beta boy to be useful for me when I throw parties and stuff. In this clip, I am teaching it to be a shoe rack for all of my guests. This means it has to be able to hold A TON of shoes at once, and NOT scuff them up with its ugly teeth. Its SUPER tedious working teaching this loser to how to hold my heels the right way. It even DROPPED one of my shoes wall I was piling them into its mouth. (ew!!!!) But it will have to replace any heels that get scuff marks on it, so I'm not too worried, I just really don't want it to embarrass me in front of my friends.
This idiot is proving to be TOTALLY useless, so I have to get creative in order to use this thing at my party. Luckily I'm not just super hot, but super smart too, and come up with the idea of using it as furniture AND a shoe rack at the same time! This ends up working out even better because I my shoes will be attached to my chair and won't get lost.

Femdom,Fetish,High Heels,Human Furniture,Humiliation

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Beta Boy Humiliated as Shoe Rack.mp4
File Size: 803 MB
Duration: 00:09:42

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Beta Boy Humiliated as Shoe Rack.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Natalie Black and Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Slaves for Strap-ons

Armed with strap-ons, Mistress Eleise and Lady Natalie Black spit-roast a succession of slaves in the middle of a party. The men are used then discarded, one after another, in front of the other guests as the camera captures the live action.
Femme Fatale Films - Lady Natalie Black and Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Slaves for Strap-ons

Femdom,Fff,Humiliation,Strapon

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Lady Natalie Black and Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Slaves for Strap-ons.mp4
File Size: 464 MB
Duration: 00:09:01

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Natalie Black and Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Slaves for Strap-ons.mp4

Back