Merciless Mistresses

Club Stiletto - The Life of step-Auntie Paige - the punk Next Door and the BJ Surprise

Paige is back in town with her cuck hubby and to watch kenny while his wife is away on a romantic get-a-way with her new lover. She finds out that a brat around the neighborhood has been teasing kenny about being controlled by all the older women in his life so she comes up with a plan. Paige is always thinking. She calls the punk in and says she has seen him around the neighborhood and thinks it would be hot if she gave him a blowjob. The punk is into it, "I love older women" he tells her. Paige tells him she wants him to wear a blackout mask so all of his other senses are heightened while she gives him head. The punk puts on the mask while Paige excuses herself to 'freshen up'. She tells him to start rubbing himself. She then sneaks her hubby into the room and has him suck the punks cock instead. Unaware it isn't Paige servicing him the boi really gets into it. He is nice and hard until she tells him to take off the mask. The lad is horrified and instantly loses his erection. Paige tells him it's too bad as she has everything on video. His options are to become another of the house slaves or she shows the video to everyone. He's trapped. She makes him say on camera that he likes getting his cock sucked by her husband. Paige eventually has him stand up and masturbate onto her husbands face, leaving him covered in cum. Paige rubs all the cum into her husbands face and through his hair while dismissing the new slave until she needs him next. A bonus at the end of this clip as Paige has the new slave back to masturbate and cum on his own stomach. She calls in her husband to lick up his cum and she says "It's hubbies 10th load of the day". Watch for a new step-Auntie Paige clip every Thursday and see all her previous adventures by clicking HERE.

Tags: Blackmail Cuckold Femdom Forced Bi Forced Orgasm

File name:Club Stiletto - The Life of step-Auntie Paige - the punk Next Door and the BJ Surprise.mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:29

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - The Life of step-Auntie Paige - the punk Next Door and the BJ Surprise.mp4

Fucked Feet - Diana Knight gets her Feet Worshiped Again

I love Diana Knight's super wrinkled soles and high arches. In this video, we move to a different spot of the studio and I lick her soles up and down. I also suck each toe and lick in between them. She flips over and I lick her feet in the pose. Check out these great camera angles!

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship

File name:Fucked Feet - Diana Knight gets her Feet Worshiped Again.mp4
File Size: 438 MB
Duration: 00:09:41

D O W N L O A D:

Fucked Feet - Diana Knight gets her Feet Worshiped Again.mp4

Mandy Marx - Savage Barbie

What I learned today 1. that I squeeze too hard too soon 2. that I like to make fun of pathetic attempts to tap out, because I assume you don't really want out of that vice back there.
Here's an escape challenge that I really give you no chance to. I guess my philosophy is to squeeze the life out of you early, ensure a win, then entertain myself.

Tags: Femdom Scissor wrestling

File name:Mandy Marx - Savage Barbie.mp4
File Size: 749 MB
Duration: 00:11:42

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - Savage Barbie.mp4

Reality Girls Scissors - Andi Fucks Up Chaos

Only a few girls could lift a shorter, solid guy like Chaos off the ground in a rear naked choke as rising superstar Andi does here. Andi walks on the mat to hurt people, to apply full power submission holds and hope her opponent isn't fast enough to tap. She often wins the race to knocking people out. Here Chaos stays awake and in screaming pain punctuated by periods of deep- throat foot gagging, foot licking and facial pain with Andi's Size 10s doing the ripping. "Lick them" she orders, asking if they taste good as they've been in her boots sweating all day long. She stands on Chaos, foot gagging him as the camera seems to swallow her big, perfect soles and long toes. Full weight on him, she threatens to kick his ass if he bites her toes and foot gags him deep -- shoving her Size 10s down his throat as she laughs. She covers his face totally with her feet, pressing her soles down on his face. Andi eagerly asks at about the 5 minute mark if he's had enough of getting his ass kicked by her feet. A huge mistake that Kyle says

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship Humiliation Scissor wrestling

File name:Reality Girls Scissors - Andi Fucks Up Chaos.mp4
File Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:18:55

D O W N L O A D:

Reality Girls Scissors - Andi Fucks Up Chaos.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress Sandra - Toyed _ Tormented - Part 1

Mistress Sandra has her sub on the advanced bondage bench. He has the screen of torment showing a closeup of all the attention she will be giving to his cock, as she starts by teasing him with her long red nails, bringing him to hardness. Mistress then puts biting pegs onto his shaft, agitating them with a vibrator, two opposing sensations for his stimulation. She then decides to use the electro box to further torment his hard dick until she is ready to use the milking machine, edging him closer and closer to orgasm, finishing him with an expert handjob. Mistress makes sure he tastes his own cum as a reward for his compliance and for her amusement.

Tags: Bondage Femdom The English Mansion

File name:The English Mansion - Mistress Sandra - Toyed _ Tormented - Part 1.mp4
File Size: 424 MB
Duration: 00:06:50

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Mistress Sandra - Toyed _ Tormented - Part 1.mp4

Blake Tangent - Fuck Me Fetish Boy

It is too late now. The way Blake whispers in his ear, the way she squeezes him, the way she's going to make him dream of being free. It's going to haunt his dreams because you just... ooo.. can't... ooo have me... sooo close...
A Blake classic chastity tease.

Tags: Chastity Femdom Teasing

File name:Blake Tangent - Fuck Me Fetish Boy.mp4
File Size: 518 MB
Duration: 00:16:43

D O W N L O A D:

Blake Tangent - Fuck Me Fetish Boy.mp4

Club Stiletto - Goddess Ivy - Ivy Flogs him Some More

Sexy 6' tall Goddess Ivy worked her slave over in Suffer and Make Me Happy but she's not done with the discipline yet. In this scene she has him bound by the wrists above his head with no escape. Already bearing her marks she says "I want to get you as red as a strawberry." She tells him her girlfriends are coming over and she wants him to feel proud that he can show them significant marks all over his body. "Maybe my girlfriends will want to beat you too" she tells him.
Ivy flogs his shoulders and ass and says she will be keeping him bound there when done in case anyone else wants to use him. "Or maybe we will just ignore you" she adds. Ivy flogs the slave non-stop through this scene until she hears a knock on the door. Her girlfriends are arriving and she tells the slave she may see him soon or she may not. One things for sure, the slave will be there awaiting if she should decide to return!

Tags: Femdom Whipping

File name:Club Stiletto - Goddess Ivy - Ivy Flogs him Some More.mp4
File Size: 872 MB
Duration: 00:06:14

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Goddess Ivy - Ivy Flogs him Some More.mp4

DomNina - Ich ruiniere seinen Orgasmus!

Meine ungehobelte Sklavensau braucht hier dringend eine Lektion.
Zuckersu? sehe ich aus, doch meine Ideen sind von der finstersten Sorte.
So lasse ich meine Sklaven leiden, leiden und nochmal leiden.... ein sehenswertes Spektakel ;)
DomNina - Ich ruiniere seinen Orgasmus!

Tags: Femdom Humiliation Whipping

File name:DomNina - Ich ruiniere seinen Orgasmus!.mp4
File Size: 922 MB
Duration: 00:15:32

D O W N L O A D:

DomNina - Ich ruiniere seinen Orgasmus!.mp4

Fistingqueen - Slime Bath Fisting

ADELINA & FISTUDE - The Hotel Experience Slime Bath Fisting a bathtube full of lube and bath slime Adelina

Tags: Femdom Strapon

File name:Fistingqueen - Slime Bath Fisting.mp4
File Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:13:41

D O W N L O A D:

Fistingqueen - Slime Bath Fisting.mp4

Miss Penny Barber - Mean Step-Sister Takes Out Frustration On Step-Brother's Cock

I am so annoyed that Chad, one of the hottest guys in school, just cancelled our date! My bad mood is not improved by my stupid step-brother, Sam, sticking his nose in to my business to ask why I am so upset. Since he is so eager to make me feel better I have a great idea where he can stick his nose: up my ass instead of in my business. I do feel a little more cheerful after I throw him down and squish my butt on his face so that he can't even talk. Smothering a dork and playing with his little dick is not half as fun as getting railed by a stud with a huge hard on but it is better than nothing. Maybe my spazz of a step-brother isn't so useless after all.
Sam might have a smaller cock than Chad but it certainly gets very stiff when his step-sister puts it in her mouth. Plus, there is the added bonus of knowing he can't stop me from using it, even if he tried. I make sure to rub his helplessness in his face while I ride his dick to a pretty decent orgasm. Sucking and fucking my step-brother might just be my new favorite way to masturbate, whether he likes it or not.

Tags: Cocktease Facesitting Femdom Humiliation Teasing

File name:Miss Penny Barber - Mean Step-Sister Takes Out Frustration On Step-Brother's Cock.mp4
File Size: 161 MB
Duration: 00:10:36

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Penny Barber - Mean Step-Sister Takes Out Frustration On Step-Brother's Cock.mp4

Mistress Whiplash - WL1551 - Bisexual Encouragement - Cum Caked Bi Slut

My bi slut in training has been promised a face full of cum, and I am definitely not going to disappoint him! I have a nice big, hard cock ready for him to suck as I encourage him and push his mouth further onto the shaft whether he likes it or not. When it's time for the big ejaculation - and OMG this slave spunks hard and heavy - I jerk the cock off right into my slave's face to ensure he is completely covered in a totally humiliating bukkake. I can see how turned on this degradation has made my slut, so I allow him to cum too and mix it all together on his face for ultimate cum coverage.

Tags: Femdom Handjob Milking

File name:Mistress Whiplash - WL1551 - Bisexual Encouragement - Cum Caked Bi Slut.mp4
File Size: 170 MB
Duration: 00:07:37

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Whiplash - WL1551 - Bisexual Encouragement - Cum Caked Bi Slut.mp4

Mistress Whiplash - WL1583 - Four Shots For Chastity Release

My slave has been locked in chastity for a long time, and he's desperately horny! I offer him a chance to earn himself an orgasm by swallowing down four shots of rather yucky substances... A shot of my spit, a shot of warm champagne, a shot of chewed up and spat out chocolate and a shot of my minty spit after brushing my teeth. If he can gulp down all four then I will allow him the privilege of cumming! The good slave does as he is ordered and drinks all the nasty shots down, so I reward him with an orgasm through his cage - such is his desperation!

Tags: Chastity Femdom Forced Orgasm Milking

File name:Mistress Whiplash - WL1583 - Four Shots For Chastity Release.mp4
File Size: 367 MB
Duration: 00:16:24

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Whiplash - WL1583 - Four Shots For Chastity Release.mp4

OpulentFetish - Goddess Cheyenne - Hot and Cold

Are you ready to submit to Me? I would tie you down , taking away your freedom bit by bit , claiming each piece of you as Mine until your mind is reeling with the possibilities of what may happen next. My Body is so close you can feel the Heat from My skin and My Breath in your ear�taking you � body and mind. My hands and My nails caress you , I blindfold you , heightening your remaining senses. Hot wax drips slowly down �down to the most sensitive areas , bringing a desire to the surface. The submissive mind is taking hold and you are flying into subspace under My control. I mix the sensations from hot to cold as I tease and torment you. you feel a hard edge ..a scratching down the length of your body. your breath catches in your throat as I remove the blind fold and you see that you are in clear and present danger as the edge of My knife carefully removes the wax in a dramatic display. you are at My mercy, helpless to My whims�and I am not done yet. I produce a flesh light that is connected to a power tool , I pump your cock and laugh with joy as you have no choice in the matter but to succumb ! Indeed ! The format of this clip is to put the viewer in the slaves place , a vicarious experience!

Tags: Femdom Wax

File name:OpulentFetish - Goddess Cheyenne - Hot and Cold.mp4
File Size: 910 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:29:45

D O W N L O A D:

OpulentFetish - Goddess Cheyenne - Hot and Cold.mp4

Ruby Onyx - My Giant Human Dildo

In this scene I have a very hung slave to use! All wrapped up, helpless... MY TOY! MY HUMAN DILDO!! I tease him relentlessly with my Big Tits, Ass and Pussy to make his GIGANTIC DICK good and hard! Causing weakness through seduction is my favourite form of Domination! I am horny and I want ORGASMS!! Since he is a dildo he is NOT allowed to cum! I need my dildo nice and hard, not floppy! I suck him to get him ready for use, then I ride him HARD! Making myself CUM 3 times!!! Just what I need and deserve, don't you agree?

File name:Ruby Onyx - My Giant Human Dildo.mp4
File Size: 1.73 GB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:17:47

D O W N L O A D:

Ruby Onyx - My Giant Human Dildo.mp4

The English Mansion - Dominant Dolly _ Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Hole Training - Complete Movie

Mistress Nikki and Dominant Dolly are examining their latest slave applicant, he has been stripped, collared, blindfolded and arms suspended ready for measuring and inspection. After noting his dimensions, they decide to test his mouth and ass with different sized dildos, choosing bigger and bigger until he reaches his limits, so they know how much he needs stretching in the future. His fuckability is then tried out with the fucking machine ramped up high, the rubber dick pounding him as the latex clad Mistresses test and note the settings. As a final task, Dominant Dolly reveals her big cock and under Nikki's tutelage, the applicant sucks and rubs the real cock until it shoots a big load of cum, for the first taste of his new future.

Tags: Femdom Forced Bi Fucking Machine The English Mansion Transsexuals

File name:The English Mansion - Dominant Dolly _ Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Hole Training - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:31:20

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Dominant Dolly _ Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Hole Training - Complete Movie.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress Eleise - Breathe My Smoke - Complete Movie

Eleise's slave has been prepared, wrapped up tightly in the leather sack, at the complete mercy of her every whim. After exposing his nipples, a selection of cruel nipple torment implements are used sadistically, making him squirm, to no avail. Eleise light's up a seductive More cigarette and indulges the slave by sharing her smoke and the heat of the tip and ash.

Tags: Bondage Femdom High Heels Human Ashtray Smoking The English Mansion Trampling

File name:The English Mansion - Mistress Eleise - Breathe My Smoke - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.53 GB
Duration: 00:24:57

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Mistress Eleise - Breathe My Smoke - Complete Movie.mp4

Evil Woman - Pet play training and nylon worship

I meet with my slave for sessions. This time I made him my ****. I lead him on a leash,smother him with my leather ass. In the second part of the clip he worship my leather boots and feet in nylon. He will remember this session for a long time!

Tags: Assworship Bootlicking Femdom Fetish Footworship

File name:Evil Woman - Pet play training and nylon worship.mp4
File Size: 728 MB
Duration: 00:06:34

D O W N L O A D:

Evil Woman - Pet play training and nylon worship.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Take The Strain - Full Movie

Getting an eight inch and fat strap-on cock down your throat is not easy, but this slave is encouraged to do just that. After having it rammed down his throat, he is then fucked long and hard with it. But just to add a little more fun for the Mistress and in order that the slave keeps his posture during the fucking, his PA ring is tied to his toes, just to take the strain.

Tags: Femdom Humiliation Strapon

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Take The Strain - Full Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:25:19

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Take The Strain - Full Movie.mp4

Mistress Tess - Over Her Knees For A Hand Spanking

Here's a good old fashioned over knee spanking delivered by Mistress Tess' beautiful hands. Stripped naked to remind him firmly of his place below Her, the slave has the privilige of taking his punishment across Her lap, no doubt this feels especially nice as She's dressed in a gorgeous red leather catsuit that clings to all Her curves. It doesn't take very long for his ass to go the same shade of red as Her catsuit as She spanks him over and over again.
To finish him off and drive home the message, Mistress Tess picks up a paddle and soundly punishes the slave for no other reason than She can!

Tags: Femdom Spanking

File name:Mistress Tess - Over Her Knees For A Hand Spanking.mp4
File Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:12:05

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Tess - Over Her Knees For A Hand Spanking.mp4

MyHotAss - Goddess Nikki - A Face Full of Hot Ass

I can't get a video shot without My biggest ass fan(hubby) wanting to get his face in between My cheeks. Well it makes for a good ass worship video. So in this clip hubby is gets a face full of My Hot Ass!

Tags: Assworship Femdom

File name:MyHotAss - Goddess Nikki - A Face Full of Hot Ass.mp4
File Size: 160 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:05:11

D O W N L O A D:

MyHotAss - Goddess Nikki - A Face Full of Hot Ass.mp4

Back