Merciless Mistresses

The English Mansion - Miss Eve Harper - Pretty Bondage Toy Pt2 - Part 1

Mistress Sidonia returns to her hogtied sissy, ready to continue her training, putting her in a devious tight rope bondage chair. Mistress enjoys teasing and edging her, with vibrators and her amazing stocking clad legs. She also uses a selection of gags to fill her sissy's mouth and finishes with a slow, teasing, latex gloved handjob until the sissy cream spurts everywhere.

Tags: Bondage Femdom Sissy The English Mansion

File name:The English Mansion - Miss Eve Harper - Pretty Bondage Toy Pt2 - Part 1.mp4
File Size: 388 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:02

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Miss Eve Harper - Pretty Bondage Toy Pt2 - Part 1.mp4

The English Mansion - Miss Sahara Knite _ Mistress Sidonia - Punishing The Slavegirl _ Boy Pt3 - Upscale - Complete Movie

The Mistress has been making her bound slave girl watch as she torments her male slave's cock. Finally she leaves, instructing the slave girl to free the male slave and take him back to his cell... returning earlier than expected she finds them up to no good, and decides that if they like each other so much, she is going to punish them together. After tying them up and whipping them together, she sets them the task of making each other cum... but all the while the Mistress is there to torment them.

Tags: Bondage Cbt Femdom Handjob Humiliation Pussy Worship Strapon The English Mansion

File name:The English Mansion - Miss Sahara Knite _ Mistress Sidonia - Punishing The Slavegirl _ Boy Pt3 - Upscale - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:23:32

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Miss Sahara Knite _ Mistress Sidonia - Punishing The Slavegirl _ Boy Pt3 - Upscale - Complete Movie.mp4

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Lexi Chase - Certified Vanilla 4K

This stupid slave had the audacity to think that it could go to some "weekend seminar" and get "fixed" so that he wasn't so submissive, pathetic, and obedient to hot omen anymore. Apparently they told him that for a certain amount of money they could break him of the fetishes that The Mean Girls use to control and USE him literally like a slave. Whatta fool.
When Princess Amber walks in and he shows her the "certificate" he earned, saying that he is "totally vanilla" now and is NOT a slave and no longer has any fetishes, she just smirks and laughs. "Oh, really? We will see about that..." She openly mocks him...

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship Humiliation miami

File name:The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Lexi Chase - Certified Vanilla 4K.mp4
File Size: 2.53 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:15:03

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Lexi Chase - Certified Vanilla 4K.mp4

Amator - Lady Isis - Rubber Trash 2

In 2008 we had the pleasure to shoot one of the best
Heavy Rubber movies of all times with Lady Isis, this
masterpiece about the pathetic reporter who broke into
the house of the mistress to get to her laptop to write
a lousy gossip story in his newspaper, we have
digitally remastered for you and reworked the sound.
This cruel CBT Session is surely one of the worst
interrogations ever shot

Tags: Bondage Femdom Forced Orgasm Handjob Milking

File name:Amator - Lady Isis - Rubber Trash 2.mp4
File Size: 1.50 GB
Duration: 00:21:42

D O W N L O A D:

Amator - Lady Isis - Rubber Trash 2.mp4

Amator - The Art of Rubber Sex Part 4 - Sling fuck

The horniness of the fully rubberized objects knows no limits
anymore, one was stored the entire night in the rubber bag.
Mean as his mistress is his horniness is further increased,
and he can lick mistress to a orgasm while he must suffer
locked in Chastity, later the Rubber Doll ist
fucked in a Space Ship and helpless in a sling.
At the End Mistress use on more Slave for her Fun and tease both
RubberDolls to Madness.

Tags: Bondage Femdom gasmask Latex Strapon

File name:Amator - The Art of Rubber Sex Part 4 - Sling fuck.mp4
File Size: 515 MB
Duration: 00:07:12

D O W N L O A D:

Amator - The Art of Rubber Sex Part 4 - Sling fuck.mp4

Bffvideos - Clean My Sweaty Feet Loser! Pt.2

Sexy Goddess Carol Castro is with her submissive slave worshipping her smelly feet in a hot way. Slave Olavo obeys the orders of his queen and continues that sexy footjob until his Mistress gets satisfied and happy again.

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship

File name:Bffvideos - Clean My Sweaty Feet Loser! Pt.2.mp4
File Size: 379 MB
Duration: 00:10:15

D O W N L O A D:

Bffvideos - Clean My Sweaty Feet Loser! Pt.2.mp4

Magyar Mistress Mira - 'Wild Western GIRL' - Texas style Facesitting

This is the wild west and I have great mood for a wild riding ..
I'm a real wild girl and I love the horse riding,motor riding but my favorite; riding on a big cock of real man...
Ok,but here is not a real man,just my pathetic new slave...
Doesn't matter,this loser's face is perfect for a wild gallop...
I sit on his face deep with my full weight and I rub my wet pussy in his face strongly...don't use his tongue..only his face...now his nose is like a small cock in my pussy..he can't breathe...What fun!!
Finally,a huge orgasm for me..of course..

Tags: Facesitting Femdom

File name:Magyar Mistress Mira - 'Wild Western GIRL' - Texas style Facesitting.mp4
File Size: 256 MB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:09:28

D O W N L O A D:

Magyar Mistress Mira - 'Wild Western GIRL' - Texas style Facesitting.mp4

Ruby Onyx - Throne Ash Tray!

It's Smokey Sunday! And this lucky ashtray got to eat every bit of My cigarette ash! Looking up at Me adoringly whilst I wear Latex with PVC thigh boots, he was grateful to swallow every bit of it! Pathetic really isn't it. At least he is of some use!

Tags: Femdom Fetish Human Ashtray Smoking

File name:Ruby Onyx - Throne Ash Tray!.mp4
File Size: 430 MB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:05:51

D O W N L O A D:

Ruby Onyx - Throne Ash Tray!.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Allie Eve Knox - Drain Him Dry

Princess Allie allows her slave the reward of having his cock milked but only after he gets her off first. She sits on her slaves face and orders him to orally pleasure her cunt while she teases his sexually frustrated slave cock. Allie keeps building up his load as she edges his dick until he is finally allowed to cum for being a good boy and licking his Princess to orgasm.

Tags: Femdom Handjob Milking
File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Allie Eve Knox - Drain Him Dry.mp4
File Size: 409 MB
Duration: 00:07:24

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Allie Eve Knox - Drain Him Dry.mp4

Lucid Lavender - Wetsuit Girl Meets Wetsuit Boy

I just know he's absolutely drenched under there. I can feel the slide with each grind and poke. Dry humping drives him crazy so I tease him with everything from my slippery pantyhose crotch to my soft toes.
Whew. Good thing he's in a wetsuit.

Tags: Chastity Femdom Teasing

File name:Lucid Lavender - Wetsuit Girl Meets Wetsuit Boy.mp4
File Size: 610 MB
Duration: 00:13:55

D O W N L O A D:

Lucid Lavender - Wetsuit Girl Meets Wetsuit Boy.mp4

The English Mansion - Miss Tiffany Naylor - Mummified Machine Milking - Complete Movie

Miss Tiffany Naylor has mummified her slave to the post, completely covered apart from his cock and nipples, that are exposed for her torment and pleasure, a hard steel ring stretching down his balls and a rebreathe hood over his mouth. Tiffany controls him at both ends playing with the nipples, using her nails on his cock and then bringing out the vibrating brush to tease his cock head. She tries different bags on his face and the tremblr milking machine, finally making him cum with her expert hand.

Tags: Bondage Cocktease Femdom Handjob Latex Milking Teasing The English Mansion

File name:The English Mansion - Miss Tiffany Naylor - Mummified Machine Milking - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 781 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:29:35

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Miss Tiffany Naylor - Mummified Machine Milking - Complete Movie.mp4

Amator - Nesty and Nikki Thorne - 2 Mean Nurses

The patient was sent by his wife to the Clinic, he is so into intercourse and his wife has the suspicion he could be �gay� In the clinic is then tested by the two evil nurses his manhood whereby part of his treatment to his horror is a very nasty ass fuck.

Tags: Bootlicking Femdom Fetish High Heels Humiliation Latex

File name:Amator - Nesty and Nikki Thorne - 2 Mean Nurses.mp4
File Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:18:06

D O W N L O A D:

Amator - Nesty and Nikki Thorne - 2 Mean Nurses.mp4

Club Stiletto - Slave showdown Winner gets Our Feet Loser is the Stool

The slave fraternity is unique in that slaves are not encouraged to be buddies, it's a dawg eat dawg world for slaves as they must try to outdo the other slaves or risk being demoted or outright released. In this scene Princess Mia and Goddess Ivy decide they want their feet worshiped. "We'll need a foot stool for that" Mia says. "And a foot worshiper" adds Ivy. Since they have two slaves on hand they tell the slaves they are going to pick the winner by the hardest erection. The two slaves crawl over and both are already erect but the girls have to decide who the winner is that gets to worship their feet. "They are both pretty small" Ivy says. Ultimately, they decide they are both too small to say anyone is a winner so instead the slaves have to decide by playing rock, paper, scissors. Subzero finds himself being the stool while johnny gets to worship feet. He uses his mouth and hands while the ladies wiggle their sexy toes in his face. After a period they have him move back to inspect their feet and to give you a chance to get a clear view of their feet side by side. So sexy, what a feast for any slave. They call johnny back in to worship further until the very end when they treat the human stool and let him kiss each foot once. "Of course the other slave has just finished slobbering all over them" Ivy says with a smile. "Sloppy seconds for you you" she adds. The ladies both laugh.

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship Human Furniture

File name:Club Stiletto - Slave showdown Winner gets Our Feet Loser is the Stool.mp4
File Size: 699 MB
Duration: 00:06:51

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Slave showdown Winner gets Our Feet Loser is the Stool.mp4

Back