Merciless Mistresses

Mistress Kira - Bamboo Bondage Deep Anal Fisting Humiliation

Mistress KIRA wearing a PVC catsuit and boots in a room with a Japanese style atmosphere.
Mistress KIRA should be the source of fire for smokingAnal that was extended and trained by Mistress KIRA to the depths of M guy's.A masochist that expands with a fist and transforms into a human candlestick.
Let's change the shape to whatever Mistress KIRA wants.M guy's holds an oversized candle deeply.
Audio: BGM main
Anal Play, Anal Examination, Anal Fetish, Deep Anal, Deep Fist,, Anal Orgasm, Orgasm Denial, Deep Fisting, Ass Fucking, Ass Stretching, Asshole Slave, Slave Training, Big Candle, Human Furniture, Catsuit, Boot Fetish,Wax Play,Kinabaku, Rope Tied Up, Rope Bondage

Tags: Femdom Human Furniture Humiliation Wax

File name:Mistress Kira - Bamboo Bondage Deep Anal Fisting Humiliation.mp4
File Size: 1.11 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:49

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Kira - Bamboo Bondage Deep Anal Fisting Humiliation.mp4

Lucid Lavender - Wicked Web

I have so many other goons to tend to. I could be doing better things with my time, being a supervillain is taxing. Yet, this pantyhose obsessed boy, looked so tempting. Strung up in a pretty little web. So vulnerable, he�s asking to be drained. Happy to oblige.

Tags: Bondage Cocktease Femdom Handjob Milking Teasing

File name:Lucid Lavender - Wicked Web.mp4
File Size: 497 MB
Duration: 00:11:20

D O W N L O A D:

Lucid Lavender - Wicked Web.mp4

Alexxa Hell - The house sex slave

Me and Obey Angelina found a sex slave on our villa's porch! We made sure to use his holes and fill them up adequately!

Tags: Femdom Latex Strapon

File name:Alexxa Hell - The house sex slave.mp4
File Size: 2.41 GB
Duration: 00:17:06

D O W N L O A D:

Alexxa Hell - The house sex slave.mp4

Goddess Gabriella - Gabriella and Electra - Time At Home - Foot Domination And Trampling FULL CLIP

We have a place with Electra that this loser slave gave us and we keep him as a housepet. But he is so idiot, that he makes us mad many times, but also we have fun dominating him under our sexy feet!
Human Furniture And Foot Domination
I sit on my favorite position, relaxing with my slave's face underfoot and Electra comes and sits with me. She puts a stool on the slave's belly and she sits next to me with her feet on his face also. We left some food from yesterday and he ate it all without asking, so we have a good reason to punish him. We start to dominate him and we get in the mood and make him a total bitch under our feet!
Trampling Fun
Electra sits on the barstool, resting her feet on the slave's face and I am in the mood for something active, so I start to trample the stupid slave. Electra keeps his face down and pressed under her feet, while I trample him hard. We change positions and Electra does some trampling. Finally we get both on him and we trample together his body and face hard, he deserves it!

Tags: Femdom Trampling

File name:Goddess Gabriella - Gabriella and Electra - Time At Home - Foot Domination And Trampling FULL CLIP.mp4
File Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:20:11

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Gabriella - Gabriella and Electra - Time At Home - Foot Domination And Trampling FULL CLIP.mp4

Mistress Amrita - Asian Double Domme Foot Stool Slave Smoking Fetish

Mistress Amrita uses a furniture slave in all4 position as a foot stool. Madame Li Ying is smoking a cigarette and blowing smoke at the slave as she makes fun of his uselessness. Madame Li Ying says he should serve as a stress relief target, otherwise, he is a waste of oxygen and space. The slave is ordered to lie face up on the floor while Mistress Amrita stomps on his cock and uses him as a footrest. As Mistress Amrita commands him to keep licking her pointy heels and high heel shoes, Madame Li Ying uses vibrators on his cock to teach him to stay still no matter what happens. The furniture slave patheticly finished off and cum and left useless on the floor.

Tags: Asian Femdom Fetish Human Ashtray Human Furniture Smoking

File name:Mistress Amrita - Asian Double Domme Foot Stool Slave Smoking Fetish.mp4
File Size: 699 MB
Duration: 00:09:05

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Amrita - Asian Double Domme Foot Stool Slave Smoking Fetish.mp4

Oubliette - Sophia Sahara - Trained to Suck Cock

The stunning Sophia Sahara has a slave in her ball cage. Dressed in shiny black latex, Mistress tells the slave that he must get used to living his life in this cage, and to the inevitability of daily punishment. Using a paddle to Torment his chaste cock, Mistress Sophia Sahara informs slave that today he will be learning how to suck cock. �I am going to Encouraged it down you� she chuckles, tormenting him in his cage! �You�ve got a whole lifetime of this!�. When slave is eventually released from his ball cage, he is immediately directed onto Mistress� big cock where he sucks to the best of his ability to impress his Mistress. Making a mess on the floor, he is punished with the cane before being directed back onto her cock to complete his lesson.

Tags: Cage Chastity Femdom Forced Bi Latex Strapon

File name:Oubliette - Sophia Sahara - Trained to Suck Cock.mp4
File Size: 821 MB
Duration: 00:13:54

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette - Sophia Sahara - Trained to Suck Cock.mp4

Royal Femdom - Arse Licking Duties 4K Resolution

In this Arse Licking Duties video, Most gorgeous Mistress Diosa rewards slave for his nice behavior. She allows him to worship her beautiful ass and lick her Arse. Mistress Diosa is standing and orders slave eddy to lift up her skirt and start worshipping her delicious round curvy ass. She makes him kiss her ass cheeks and pushes his face inside her heavenly ass to make him sniff and breath her aroma. Furthermore she orders him to get on the bed and starts riding his face. Mistress Diosa orders him to take out his tongue and rides his tongue making him lick her devine asshole. She makes sure to spread her ass cheeks so that slave eddy can completely loss inside her beautiful curvy ass. Nice deep ass licking and full weight facesitting with lots of butt drops. Must have for any facesitting and ass licking lovers.

Tags: Assworship Facesitting Femdom

File name:Royal Femdom - Arse Licking Duties 4K Resolution.mp4
File Size: 2.02 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:14:15

D O W N L O A D:

Royal Femdom - Arse Licking Duties 4K Resolution.mp4

Sin Sisters - Worship the feet of Polish Femdoms (Mistress Karino _ Melisande Sin)

One of the rewards of being a slave of Mistress Melisande Sin is that the slave will get to serve Mistress Melisande's friends too. Today Mistress Melisande has Her friend Mistress Karino in SinSisters Dungeon. They also have an eager foot slave waiting on his knees before Them and ready to be used for Their pleasure. He will be Their shoe and foot bitch. He will start by licking the soles of Their shoes and cleaning Their shoes. He also gets to worship Their beautiful feet. He is fortunate to clean, kiss and smell Their feet. Such a lucky foot bitch isn't it?

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship

File name:Sin Sisters - Worship the feet of Polish Femdoms (Mistress Karino _ Melisande Sin).mp4
File Size: 1.82 GB
Duration: 00:12:43

D O W N L O A D:

Sin Sisters - Worship the feet of Polish Femdoms (Mistress Karino _ Melisande Sin).mp4

Boot Heel Worship CBT Humiliation - Lick Them Nice And Clean

Lady Nisha is back from a meeting with friends. After wearing a sexy pair of leather high heels for hours her sexy feet are so sweaty. Now it is time for her devoted footslave to clean them up, to lick all the sweat off the soles and toes of his beautiful Mistress sexy feet. Watch it with a lot of great POV scenes and close ups.

Tags: Femdom Footworship Humiliation

File name:Boot Heel Worship CBT Humiliation - Lick Them Nice And Clean.mp4
File Size: 356 MB
Duration: 00:07:52

D O W N L O A D:

Boot Heel Worship CBT Humiliation - Lick Them Nice And Clean.mp4

Cruel Furies - Lady Nicool - Cruel Lady In Red

It's time to watch Lady Nicool's kicking skills. As some preparation before the torment, to get the maximum level of pain, she firstly ties up the slave's cock and balls with some strings. Then, to reduce the guy's self protection, she commands him to take her arms back. Lady Nicool, in this session lady in red, begins to kick directly on the poor guy's nuts and the slave guy then finds himself kissing the floor with the severe pain. Watch him struggling to come up with Lady Nicool's unbearable cock and ball torment.

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom

File name:Cruel Furies - Lady Nicool - Cruel Lady In Red.mp4
File Size: 378 MB
Resolution: 4096 x 2160
Duration: 00:09:27

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Furies - Lady Nicool - Cruel Lady In Red.mp4

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Neighbor Humiliated And Feminized By 3 Dommes

Today Evilwoman, Mistress Glamorous and Lady Perse will blackmail their neighbor! He will be their sissy bitch from now on! Ladies will put him in chastity and female clothes! He will have no choice or Ladies will tell about this his wife!

Tags: Femdom Humiliation Sissy

File name:Fetish Chateau Dommes - Neighbor Humiliated And Feminized By 3 Dommes.mp4
File Size: 829 MB
Duration: 00:12:27

D O W N L O A D:

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Neighbor Humiliated And Feminized By 3 Dommes.mp4

Foot Goddess Mia - After more than 8 hours spent in these sneakers - FULL

Gosh I love to come home after hard money spending and have my slut waiting for me or cleaning my house. That's right, Goddess Mia always enjoys, even when laying down on the bed. I'm so tired right now and I don't have energy to deal with this bitch, so he'll clean my soles, he already knows the procedure perfectly.Let's hope he doesn't mess this up!

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship Humiliation

File name:Foot Goddess Mia - After more than 8 hours spent in these sneakers - FULL.mp4
File Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:17:19

D O W N L O A D:

Foot Goddess Mia - After more than 8 hours spent in these sneakers - FULL.mp4

Mistress Adreena - Adreena Angela - Boot Worship - Full

Mistress Adreena Angela in her dungeon in London is visited by a lover of boot eroticism. He is allowed to touch, caress and smell these really great, KINKY FETISH boots. Unfortunately the Mistress uses her boots afterwards but also to her sSve. She tramples on him, drills the pointed heels everywhere into his flesh and enjoys his whining and moaning. See this beautiful Dominatrix in some realy sexy, red PVC boots

Tags: Femdom Fetish Latex Trampling

File name:Mistress Adreena - Adreena Angela - Boot Worship - Full.mp4
File Size: 1.82 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:17:26

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Adreena - Adreena Angela - Boot Worship - Full.mp4

Back