Merciless Mistresses

Oubliette - The Most Perfect Feet

Miss Anna Elite enjoys tormenting, frustrating and generally making her slaves suffer before they are allowed the privilege of worshiping her perfect feet. Desperate to worship, these slaves will do exactly as Miss says to hopefully get to enjoy the taste of her sexy feet.

Tags: Femdom Footworship Latex Smother

File name:Oubliette - The Most Perfect Feet.mp4
File Size: 776 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:08

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette - The Most Perfect Feet.mp4

Royal Femdom - Squirting On Face Couch Over Bean Couch 4K Resolution

In this Squirting On Face video, Most gorgeous and amazing Mature Mistress Modesty has a slave on bean couch. She makes good use of his oral skills riding his face in forward and reverse positions. Mistress Modesty spreads her ass cheeks wide and makes him put out his tongue and rides his face making him rim her delicious ass hole . Furthermore she sits on face front position and squirts over his mouth. Very nice nude facesitting, ass worship and pussy eating video. Collectible item especially for fans and followers of gorgeous Mistress Modesty.

Tags: Assworship Facesitting Femdom Fetish

File name:Royal Femdom - Squirting On Face Couch Over Bean Couch 4K Resolution.mp4
File Size: 1.41 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:09:59

D O W N L O A D:

Royal Femdom - Squirting On Face Couch Over Bean Couch 4K Resolution.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Lexi Sindel - Ballbusting Handjob

Mistress Lexi starts stroking her slaves cock, she informs him that he is not allowed to cum and must keep holding back his orgasm. Lexi him with her handjob, watching him suffer to hold back his cum. She gently strokes his cock getting it so hard and sensitive. For every time the slave begs her to stop stroking to prevent having an orgasm she punches him straight in the nuts. Additionally Lexi adds if he does have an accident and cum without her permission she will geld his balls.

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom Handjob Milking

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Lexi Sindel - Ballbusting Handjob.mp4
File Size: 248 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:24

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Lexi Sindel - Ballbusting Handjob.mp4

Miss Betsy - Ruined Orgasm in Chastity Cage and Cum Eating

Miss Betsy has kept her slave in chastity for 2 months and has decided he will be treated to a ruined orgasm but the chastity cage will stay on. He is stripped naked and made to pleasure himself with a vibrator while she verbally humiliates, spits at him and makes him practice his sucking skills. Once he finally cums he is made to lick it all up off the floor.

Tags: Chastity Femdom Handjob Humiliation Milking

File name:Miss Betsy - Ruined Orgasm in Chastity Cage and Cum Eating.mp4
File Size: 1.84 GB
Duration: 00:17:10

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Betsy - Ruined Orgasm in Chastity Cage and Cum Eating.mp4

Goddess Foot Domination - Foot Slave Audition - Slave YesMan

Goddess Brianna then wears a strap-on dildo and shoves it inside the sissy slut's filthy mouth. She fucks his throat hardcore almost making him choke on that huge toy. After ramming his mouth, Brianna makes him have a good look on her pedicured feet and takes off the chastity for the final test.
This clip was recorded in HD1080P, and rendered in MP4 1920X1080 (HD/1080p) resolution for easy download.

Tags: Femdom Fetish Humiliation

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Foot Slave Audition - Slave YesMan.mp4
File Size: 3.13 GB
Duration: 00:22:03

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Foot Slave Audition - Slave YesMan.mp4

Mistress Riki - Special Show For My Little Nothings

CoCo enjoyed having her belly button worshipped last time but she wants a guy to do it now. I definitely do mind helping her out! She gets wet right away and starts to grind on my arm as I lick her stomach and navel.

Tags: Femdom Fetish Forced Bi

File name:Mistress Riki - Special Show For My Little Nothings.mp4
File Size: 77.5 MB
Duration: 00:01:45

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Riki - Special Show For My Little Nothings.mp4

Tall Goddess Gia - Sensory Deprivation Squeeze and Crush

I try something new with my regular victim. In the sac he goes where he can't move his limbs, see anything but he can definitely feel everything! I scissor him, facesit, body scissor, reverse scissor and belly flops.I try something new with my regular victim. In the sac he goes where he can't move his limbs, see anything but he can definitely feel everything! I scissor him, facesit, body scissor, reverse scissor and belly flops.

Tags: Crushing Facesitting Femdom Scissor wrestling

File name:Tall Goddess Gia - Sensory Deprivation Squeeze and Crush.mp4
File Size: 523 MB
Duration: 00:14:32

D O W N L O A D:

Tall Goddess Gia - Sensory Deprivation Squeeze and Crush.mp4

Back