Merciless Mistresses

Jasmine Mendez - Bitchboy Chastity Tease - CBT

Locktober and NoNutNovember are over but your Lil dick still belongs in chastity for Goddess
I want to tease the fuck out of you, and make you hurt, Beg for a fucking release until your lil girlballs turn purple and are ready to burst haha
I always get what I want and you always end up with Blueballs, and even more weak and stupid for me than before
I love it, LOL

Ballbusting,Blackmail,Cbt,Chastity,Cocktease,Femdom,Findom,Hypno,Teasing

File name:Jasmine Mendez - Bitchboy Chastity Tease - CBT.mp4
File Size: 1.10 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:15:25

D O W N L O A D:

Jasmine Mendez - Bitchboy Chastity Tease - CBT.mp4

Lady Valeska - Fishnet Heaven or Fishnet Hell

Lady Valeska and Miss Wildfire show off their fishnet feet. They're worthy of a worshipping.
Luckily, there is a sissy on hand to be called in and put to use.
Sissy Rosie is in her element being covered by feet that she kisses, and worships to the Ladies delight.
Although this excites Rosie, so the Ladies decide to tease her sissy cock with their feet. Rosie then lies on the floor for foot teasing and gagging.
Being stuffed with Lady Valeska's feet while Miss Patricia teases the cock.
Feet heaven, or feet Hell?

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Sissy

File name:Lady Valeska - Fishnet Heaven or Fishnet Hell.mp4
File Size: 740 MB
Duration: 00:09:38

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Valeska - Fishnet Heaven or Fishnet Hell.mp4

Miss Sarah Dom - Human furniture of Goddess

Everything about Me is perfection. I give meaning to your life, submitting, serving and eating My cigarette ash is the closest that you can get to a divinity like Me. I own you and your life, therefore, you are whatever I wish you to be. Turning your body into My human chair so I can rest My sexy bottom and being My toilet table is the biggest privilege that a male creature can receive.

Femdom,Fetish,Human,Ashtray,Human,Furniture,Smoking

File name:Miss Sarah Dom - Human furniture of Goddess.mp4
File Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:10:17

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Sarah Dom - Human furniture of Goddess.mp4

Mistress Kira - Anal Orgasm Play-Anal prostate play with electric massager

Anal orgasm development play image using electric massager (electric massager)
The masochist is crucifixed on the bed and turned into an anal that Mistress Kira likes.
After slowly developing and expanding anal, I thought that an electric massage machine would be inserted and give up with intense electric massage stimulation ...
Mazoanaru is swallowed by the waves of dry orgasm and feels crazy.
"I am the one who sets your limits"
"Try to exceed the limit ..."
Mistress Kira happily looks at the masochist's writhing and madness.

Femdom,Humiliation

File name:Mistress Kira - Anal Orgasm Play-Anal prostate play with electric massager.mp4
File Size: 627 MB
Duration: 00:05:06

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Kira - Anal Orgasm Play-Anal prostate play with electric massager.mp4

MrsSophie666 - No breathing without my permission

My slave told me he wanted to experience some extreme facesitting! and as you all know it's better not to challenge me!! So he got exactly what he asked for!! An extreme face smot-her session without mercy! As he was gasping for air I made sure I used his nipples to make it even worse for him!! Next time he'll think twice to ask me for something he wants

Facesitting,Femdom,Smother

File name:MrsSophie666 - No breathing without my permission.mp4
File Size: 619 MB
Duration: 00:10:36

D O W N L O A D:

MrsSophie666 - No breathing without my permission.mp4

Platinum's Mean Girls - The Mean Girls - Magical Forest Ashtray

Ugh I can't stand this fucking pandemic! I cannot take being out at my mountain retreat... In the middle of fucking nowhere, any freaking longer! I'm going stir crazy!!!
Like, you think I'm normally crazy, scary... maybe a tad bit psycho?!?! Try being my personal lil toy, locked up with me in a house in the middle of nowhere... FOR MONTHS ON END! HAHAHahahaha... With little tiny ME!!! Terrifying!
{{{Not for me of course. Just thinking about it now gets my heart rate elevated!!!!}}}
Grrrr I need to do something!!!!! Hmmmmm what to do... what to do...
OHHHhhhhh, it's pretty chilly out... hehehe and ya know I have this hairless loser here that is used to the: 90% of the time, unbearable Vegas heat.
I always like to ensure my stupid sluts suffer for me... Make sure not a single sub human in My army of slaves forgets its place.. These pathetic inferior freaks need to never forget who owns them... ME!!!!!!
I make sure each and everyone of My bitches knows they are alllllll so easily replaceable.
I decided to get layered up and take My freak... I mean, pet... bitch, slut, whore... I took My belonging for a nice, refreshing, brisk, long, walk, NAKED, through My forest... oh and used it as a human ashtray.
I take it walking... nah more like crawling through My woods.
Watch Me entertain myself at My submissive beta bitch's expense.. Watch as I laugh at it freezing its non existent dick off... (As if it wasn't already freezing its ass off, dry)... LOL! ashing My in its mouth... using its head as a foot stool... used it, degraded it, humiliated it...
I thoroughly enjoyed taking my pet out to play! Now what can I destroy next?!?!

Femdom,High,Heels,Human,Ashtray,Humiliation,miami,shoeslicking,Smoking,Spitting

File name:Platinum's Mean Girls - The Mean Girls - Magical Forest Ashtray.mp4
File Size: 571 MB
Duration: 00:12:56

D O W N L O A D:

Platinum's Mean Girls - The Mean Girls - Magical Forest Ashtray.mp4

Princess Brook - Take my cane or suck cock

pushed bi-sexuality is when a slave has NO CHOICE and is "pushed" into a bi-sexual encounter. But I decided to give my slave a choice. I let him decide whether to suck cock for me, or to have his ass beaten into raw meat with my cane;) This slave was so terrified of me caning him. He'd already seen my caning clips and was certain he didn't want me to split his ass open like the last slaves. So he opted to suck a cock for me instead. (I arranged a stud for this day) I shouted my stud over and he pushed his HUGE THICK COCK into the slaves mouth. This was the first time I'd made a straight slave suck a cock for me and it was a thrill. Turning my slave into a cock munching faggot... I grabbed hold of the slaves head and pushed it backwards and forwards onto my studs big dick. My stud humiliated him further by rubbing his cock into the slaves nose. It was fun! Finally stud shot his hot cum into the slaves mouth and over his face, I pushed my cock sucking little bitch to lick his lips clean for me like the new born thirsty cum slut he now is. He told me later that he hated every second of it, and only did it to avoid being caned. Ha!
Keywords for this clip include:
Princess Brook, British Femdom, British Female Domination, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination. English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Femdom, Female Domination, Domination, Humiliation, Humiliatrix, Dominatrix, Domme, harsh punishments, corporal punishments, caning, canes, pushed bi, make me bi, cock worship, cock sucking encouragement, cock whore, stud,

Caning,Femdom,Forced,Bi

File name:Princess Brook - Take my cane or suck cock.mp4
File Size: 182 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:09

D O W N L O A D:

Princess Brook - Take my cane or suck cock.mp4

Suzanna Maxwell - Swallow his Sample

After being trained in the art of sucking cock My sissies must learn to swallow all the samples......... every drop. After practicing her deep throat skills I make poppet lie down lie a good girl. she is made to open her slutty hole and beg for the contents. I make My slave masturbate into her mouth, he momentarily looks like he will fail to produce but after some harsh humiliation and promise of punishment he erupts all over her. she tries her best not to gag and swallow it all, but there is such a large amount.....and its so very thick!!!!

Femdom,Forced,Bi,Milking,Sissy

File name:Suzanna Maxwell - Swallow his Sample.mp4
File Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:09:22

D O W N L O A D:

Suzanna Maxwell - Swallow his Sample.mp4

The Mean Girls - Shopping Reward for DumDum - Lexi Chase

This is Part 3 of the full clip "Simping For Lexi Chase"
Miss Lexi Chase has just gotten home from shopping with her slave that she simply refers to as Her "DumDum". She is admiring in the mirror how incredible her legs look in these new, sexy Louboutins. DumDum is literally groveling at her feet while Miss Chase admires herself. She knows how beautiful she is and that she DESERVES to be literally worshiped. Eventually Miss Chase decides to give her pathetic admirer a "reward" for buying her new Louboutins.
She tells "DumDum" to kneel before her and spread its legs! Its reward will be a kick in the balls from the pointed-toe shoes that it just bought! Miss Chase even makes "DumDum" THANK her after the kick, as it rolls on the ground at her feet...while she continues to admire herself in the mirror. Miss Chase is so happy with her new shoes and how incredible they make her amazing legs look, that she decides to give her "Dumdum" several MORE "rewards"!
And all the stupid DudDum simp can do is spread its legs each time she says "UP!" and then THANK her for each kick! After all, it needs to be GRATEFUL for anything it gets from the Beautiful Miss Lexi Chase- even if it is a kick in the balls with the expensive, pointy-toed shoes it just bought her!
Miss Chase even laughs about how hot the shoes will look on her while she wears them during sex

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,miami

File name:The Mean Girls - Shopping Reward for DumDum.mp4
File Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:13:24

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Shopping Reward for DumDum.mp4

The Mean Girls - Whipped Over Water

Can I get a video of beautiful Princess Skylar making a slave lick water or something that she purposely spilled on the floor. And after he starts doing it she doesn't feel like he's doing it the right way so she steps on his head and pushes it into the floor with her boots while degrading him verbally and spitting on him.
And after that she starts whipping the hell out of the slave. Can she call him things like " worthless, piece of dirt" etc... And can she wear the same outfit in the picture I am sending you.

Bootlicking,Femdom,miami,Whipping

File name:The Mean Girls - Whipped Over Water.mp4
File Size: 904 MB
Duration: 00:10:15

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Whipped Over Water.mp4

AstroDomina - CONTRACT FOOT SLAVE - FOOT WORSHIP

If you make a contract with me, you had better be ready to fulfill it! Once it's made it cannot be unmade..
Sydney has one of her slaves kneeling at her feet. She commands him to worship her feet but he balks. He doesn't seem to like feet all that much but she reminds him that he signed a contract where it specifically states he will have to worship her feet whenever she wants
He reluctantly starts kissing her feet while she berates him about even thinking about breaking his contract. She starts ordering him to shine her boots with his tongue now! He had better do everything he agreed to in the contract, which also never expires hahaha!

Femdom,Footworship,Humiliation,shoeslicking

File name:AstroDomina - CONTRACT FOOT SLAVE - FOOT WORSHIP.mp4
File Size: 461 MB
Duration: 00:10:33

D O W N L O A D:

AstroDomina - CONTRACT FOOT SLAVE - FOOT WORSHIP.mp4

AstroDomina - Domination Ransom part II

AstroDomina storms in the dark closet as the male victim is scared for his life. "Get up!" she says as she grabs him and tugs him by his dick. She goes, "Guess what... I have a surprise for you! You're gonna love it!" She opens the door where she holds the surprise and there she is, the victim's girlfriend named Katelyn with a cleave gag, bound & gagged stripped down in her white satin lingerie. AstroDomina puts her hands on Katelyn's body at every opportunity. She taunts and teases both of them. "Mmmmmphhhh... what?! I can't understand what you're saying! Stop mumbling!" she exclaims.

Asian,Bondage,Femdom,Hypno

File name:AstroDomina - Domination Ransom part II.mp4
File Size: 191 MB
Duration: 00:09:24

D O W N L O A D:

AstroDomina - Domination Ransom part II.mp4

AstroDomina - NASTY KUNTZ PART 4 - TWISTED BONDAGE DUO

When it comes down to it, you always have to look out for number 1!
The finale opens with a flashback to the Goddesses toying with their prey and chatting out loud about how they're going to spend their share of the money..
but as it turns out, Raevyn had no intentions of sharing any of it! We find Sydney now tied up at her feet with the other two slaves. She's been double crossed! Now that Raevyn has her tied up on the floor, she begins to taunt her about how not only will she be keeping all the cash, she'll be selling 3 slaves instead of 2 now! And she's pretty sure Sydney will sell for a pretty penny. She starts poking and prodding her, pinching her nipples and loving how she squirms. Raevyn even delivers a few smacks with a paddle.
Sydney is struggling to get away, when she finally finds her moment while Raevyn is on the phone..
What will become of Sydney, Raevyn and their thoroughly worked over slaves? Buy the final installment to find out!

Asian,Bondage,Femdom,Humiliation,Spanking

File name:AstroDomina - NASTY KUNTZ PART 4 - TWISTED BONDAGE DUO.mp4
File Size: 717 MB
Duration: 00:16:20

D O W N L O A D:

AstroDomina - NASTY KUNTZ PART 4 - TWISTED BONDAGE DUO.mp4

Bratty Foot Girls - Megan _ Platinum - SNIFF that Funky Foot Smell

Megan and Platinum return home from the gym with super sweaty stinky feet! After they left their slave tied up on the floor they told him they'd be back with the smelliest feet ever to torment him with! His mouth is taped up so he is made to sniff their funk with no other air! They start by making him sniff the inside of their shoes, his eyes start to water as he realizes how bad the smell is! That vinegary sour stink permeates his senses as they laugh and get more and more aggressive! They start smothering his face with their sticky sweaty soles! Making sure he inhales all the toejam! They love rubbing their smell all over him, marking him as their slave! They shove his face hard into their soles as they laugh at him whimpering!Starring: Megan Jones, Platinum Fury, Jason Ninja
FOOT SMELLING FOOT SMOTHER

Femdom,Footworship,Humiliation

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - Megan _ Platinum - SNIFF that Funky Foot Smell.mp4
File Size: 645 MB
Duration: 00:10:35

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Foot Girls - Megan _ Platinum - SNIFF that Funky Foot Smell.mp4

Feetwonders - Tub Prosecco and a dirty foot cleaner

You run my bath, pour me Prosecco and clean my dirty feet. You are pathetic. I give you a helping hand by spitting on your face. (Verbal)

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation

File name:Feetwonders - Tub Prosecco and a dirty foot cleaner.mp4
File Size: 137 MB
Duration: 00:07:08

D O W N L O A D:

Feetwonders - Tub Prosecco and a dirty foot cleaner.mp4

Fem Dom Boys MF - Showing For Slave Who Commands

Starring: In this new MF movie, we brought in 2 great dominators to teach a lesson to our idiot slave, he tries to poison his owners, but before that they realize and show him revenge of four very powerful hands, they suffocate him mercilessly, they have a lot of fun choking men.

Femdom,Scissor,Spitting

File name:Fem Dom Boys MF - Showing For Slave Who Commands.mp4
File Size: 2.99 GB
Duration: 00:31:16

D O W N L O A D:

Fem Dom Boys MF - Showing For Slave Who Commands.mp4

Sadistic Girls - Eileen - Suffer For My Beauty

Eileen knows exactely how crazy the slave is for her. She is an absolut Goddess. Beautiful, mean, arrogant and the slave would do everything for her.

"Would you also suffer for me ?" Eillen smiles evil. Even that he has the privilig to worship her beauty should be enough to do really take everything for her.

Eileen decides to play the "Cards of Pain". He has to pull a card, and the number that the card shows, so many hard slaps he gets.

"Oh, a ten !?" She smiles evil and starts to slap brutal his face. Eileen smokes and uses his mouth as ashtray, while her slaps impact loud in face.

Eileen loves this cruel game. Full power she slaps and beats him um.

She likes also the idea of "The Pain Challenge". Eileen takes the whip and askes the slave how much money he has in his wallet.

"If you give up, your money is mine". Bruta and cruel she starst to whip his whole body. He shouts of pain and is suffering, but Eileen doesn`t stop.

Eileen wants his money and enjoys to let him suffer terrible pain. She loves to hear his groaning and to see him winding in pain.

Faceslapping,Femdom,Human,Ashtray,Smoking,Whipping

File name:Sadistic Girls - Eileen - Suffer For My Beauty.mp4
File Size: 937 MB
Duration: 00:21:52

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic Girls - Eileen - Suffer For My Beauty.mp4

Sweet Femdom - Charlotte Pegging and Fisting in Fishnets

Charlotte is looking gorgeous in her fishnets. Her slave sucks her big strap-on cock to get it wet, then licks and fingers her pussy. In return, Charlotte pegs her slave and fists their ass hard and deep! She generously sucks her slave's cock, but will she allow them to cum?

Femdom,Pussy,Worship,Strapon,Sweetfemdom

File name:Sweet Femdom - Charlotte Pegging and Fisting in Fishnets.mp4
File Size: 577 MB
Duration: 00:09:50

D O W N L O A D:

Sweet Femdom - Charlotte Pegging and Fisting in Fishnets.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Aria Alexander - Big Cock Training

Mistress Aria's slave has been begging and begging to know what it feels like to get fucked like a true slut. She has finally agreed to use his tight hole and not only gives him the pounding of his dreams but gives him the royal ass fucking he deserves! **Mistress Aria's 1st Femdom Strap-on ever!

Femdom,Strapon

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Aria Alexander - Big Cock Training.mp4
File Size: 773 MB
Duration: 00:14:02

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Aria Alexander - Big Cock Training.mp4

Bratty Foot Girls - Cleo Kate Karly - Triple Stomped By Hotties

Ninja is about to learn a painful lesson when Cleo, Kate and karly team up to give him a good ol fashioned triple trampling! These trampling veterans never hold back giving his entire body a working over under their perfect goddess soles. They crush his face. balls, stomach and chest as they take turns walking all over him and laughing non-stop at the pain they are putting their slave through. All he can do is lay there and take whatever they want to do to him in this super hot triple trampling clip!
Starring: Cleo, Kate England, Karly Salinas, Jason Ninja

Crushing,Femdom,Humiliation,Trampling

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - Cleo Kate Karly - Triple Stomped By Hotties.mp4
File Size: 500 MB
Duration: 00:11:39

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Foot Girls - Cleo Kate Karly - Triple Stomped By Hotties.mp4

Bratty Foot Girls - Goth Charlotte - These feet will cost you

Charlotte knows Jason has been paid recently and wants some money to go shopping -no in fact she wants ALL of his money. He tries to hold out at first but soon she takes off her heels and reveals her soft pink soles. He has always had a huge thing for her feet and can't keep his eyes off them. She tells him if he gives her some money he can taste her feet. He stutters and gives in as she presses her sweaty feet on his face and one on his crotch. She starts rubbing his cock through his pants and one on his face as he kisses her soles. He slowly pulls out some cash to hand it to her, but she's not happy with just a few $20 bills she wants it all. The more she rubs his cock the more control he loses. Soon she has him in fantasy land as he comes in his pants as she takes what's left of his wallet.
Starring: Goth Charlotte, Jason Ninja

Femdom,Findom,Footworship

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - Goth Charlotte - These feet will cost you.mp4
File Size: 673 MB
Duration: 00:11:58

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Foot Girls - Goth Charlotte - These feet will cost you.mp4

Bratty Foot Girls - Reagan - Voter Rights

Jason's step-sister is mad that she can't go back back to college because of the Corona virus destroying her semester and is now doing online. She blames everything on Drumpf and is mad that you voted for him and still support him. She is studying on her computer and calls you over to tell you that she has your password to your social media and threatening to put anti Drumpf post for everyone to see. You obey and go under desk and she laughs and mocks you for being a Drumpf supporter, she makes you take off her sandals and makes you lick all underneath her feet. And the end she says she will stop if you vote against Drumpf and you say yes!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - Reagan - Voter Rights.mp4
File Size: 666 MB
Duration: 00:10:54

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Foot Girls - Reagan - Voter Rights.mp4

Club Stiletto - Princess Lily - Let's start you off with CUM Toilet

Sexy Princess Lily has her slave waiting for her under her toilet table. She walks into the room and asks if he heard her getting fucked. She sits on the toilet and the cum flows from her pussy into the slaves mouth. She loves starting him off with cum before using him as her full toilet. The slave struggles to swallow the cum which delights her. As the slave gets splattered in cum and it runs in his mouth she talks about her lover and details how he fucked her. There's so much cum she eventually confesses that there was more than one guy. What can she say, she loves taking big cocks in her pussy and ass and it's even more fun knowing her slave will be eating it all after.The scene rolls over and now you get the slave perspective, looking up at Lily's pussy and ass, and her gazing down at you between her legs. You can still see the cum on her pussy lips. She tells the slave her girlfriend will be over in three or four hours so he can lay there when she is done until she needs to use him too. "I really have to take a piss" she says and the angle changes again so you see her sitting on the toilet and the golden nectar pouring out of her. Wow she really had to go. "Savor it" she tells the slave. Now she has to complete the task, she tells him to open his mouth wide and calls him Mr. Toilet. Finished, she stands up and walks away, "I'll see you in a few hours" she tells him.

Femdom,Handjob,Milking,Pissing,Toilet

File name:Club Stiletto - Princess Lily - Let's start you off with CUM Toilet.mp4
File Size: 521 MB
Duration: 00:05:46

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Princess Lily - Let's start you off with CUM Toilet.mp4

Cock Trample City Clips - Demis Cock Balls Busting

Demi's Cock Balls Busting
Demi is a petite woman with powerful 5 size feet. She is a dominant lady and love cock and balls trampling. In this video, Demi tramples, jumps and stomps on Oscar's cock and balls and let him cum under her feet. She uses all her weight to trample the cum from his balls.
Demi is 40 years old gorgeous woman with 5 (35 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5'2" (156 cm) sexy girl 101 LBS (46 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect mature feet & wrinkled soles.
This great barefoot cock and balls trampling and jumping clip is MP4 (H.264) encoded at Ultra HD 4K 3840x2160 p for high quality.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Trampling

File name:Cock Trample City Clips - Demis Cock Balls Busting.mp4
File Size: 224 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:12:14

D O W N L O A D:

Cock Trample City Clips - Demis Cock Balls Busting.mp4

Evil Woman - Secretary fucks her boss with the strap-on

Secretary is very mad at her boss! He think he can touch her ass and meet no consequences, but he is so wrong... She black mail him - he will allowe her to fuck his ass or she tells his wife about everyting! What is more, whole scene is recorderd... He is completely screw lol

Femdom,Humiliation,Strapon

File name:Evil Woman - Secretary fucks her boss with the strap-on.mp4
File Size: 529 MB
Resolution: 1918 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:59

D O W N L O A D:

Evil Woman - Secretary fucks her boss with the strap-on.mp4

Girls femdom - Collection of video clips Princess Joel

Collection of video clips Princess Joel n098_n099_n100_n101 Face Sitting Foot Domination
n098 Princess Joel Face Sitting Yoga Pants Ass Smothering Ass Smothering Pantyhose Face Sitting
n098 I dressed so beautifully for you. Do you like? These leggings very strongly lick my soft buttocks and let you see every millimeter. Enjoy it. Lie beneath me and breathe only me. Is this your place. I want to see your face just below me. I jump and laugh, sitting on your face and just

Faceslapping,Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation,Spitting,Young,Mistress

File name:Girls femdom - Collection of video clips Princess Joel.mp4
File Size: 1.90 GB
Duration: 00:48:03

D O W N L O A D:

Girls femdom - Collection of video clips Princess Joel.mp4

InstitutionX - Ruthless Prostate Stimulation by Powerful Fucking Machine While Getting His Cock and Balls Electrocuted

Ruthless prostate stimulation by powerful fucking machine while getting his cock and balls electrocuted

File name:InstitutionX - Ruthless Prostate Stimulation by Powerful Fucking Machine While Getting His Cock and Balls Electrocuted.mp4
File Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:08:06

D O W N L O A D:

InstitutionX - Ruthless Prostate Stimulation by Powerful Fucking Machine While Getting His Cock and Balls Electrocuted.mp4

Dreamgirls in Socks - Felicia's Midnight Feet

Felicia is coming back home after party and dancing all night so she was expecting her slave to buy some good wine for the night! She is not really happy about the wine that he bought so she wants to make him pay for his wrong choice of wine! She makes him bow down on his knees and take her shoes off to completely cover his face with her sweaty nylon feet! She makes him take some deep breaths in her feet and stick his tongue out to lick the sweaty bottom of her feet! Dont you like the taste of my sweaty feet after dancing all night? Felicia also make him sniff the inside of her shoe and just hold her stinky shoe on his face with her foot! She also makes him lick all the dirt at the bottom of her shoes like a good devoted loser slave! She wants them perfectly cleaned! Felicia really likes to make fun at him so she makes him sniff her nylon feet again and lick the sweaty bottom! It seems like hell have to remember her preferences for the wine on the next time! Hot Clip Alert!

Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation

File name:Dreamgirls in Socks - Felicia's Midnight Feet.mp4
File Size: 136 MB
Duration: 00:05:33

D O W N L O A D:

Dreamgirls in Socks - Felicia's Midnight Feet.mp4

Metro Fetish Models - Eating Carina Garane's Foot Cake And Her Frosted Toe Jam

Carina puts the plate of cake on the floor and completely smushes it with her BIG FEET. There's chocolate cake crumbs all over her feet and in between her toes. Laying at her feet, Stuart has to lick his tasty treat off a woman's SWEATY FEET. He's desperate for a taste of the dessert and eats it right off Carina's feet. She feeds him cake until he cannot take any more from a footstool position.

Crushing,Femdom,Footworship,Humiliation

File name:Metro Fetish Models - Eating Carina Garane's Foot Cake And Her Frosted Toe Jam.mp4
File Size: 802 MB
Duration: 00:27:48

D O W N L O A D:

Metro Fetish Models - Eating Carina Garane's Foot Cake And Her Frosted Toe Jam.mp4

Mistress An Li - Helpless Balls - Part II

After all that ball torment, surely it's time for a reward for my mistreated slave, right? I promised him an edging handjob, and that is what he'll get.There's just one catch.It's not that easy to cum with his cock and balls tied up like that. In fact, some might say it's outright impossible! With his cock tied up so tightly, there's just no way for his cum to squeeze through. Any stroke I give him is just going to be one long tortuous touch with no release - just the way I like it.And of course, with his balls tied up like that, I can't help but pull and squeeze them. I mean, if it's presented in such an enticing manner, how could I resist? I'm only human...And how funny is it that his cock stays so hard? I guess it can't help but do that, what being tied up in an impromptu cockring. So hard and so sensitive. So easy to tease. So easy to torment. Every touch bringing him closer to the ejaculation he will never have.Features: orgasm control, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, tease and denial, cock tease, femdom handjobs, cbt bondage, cock and ball torment, ball squeezing, ball crushing, ball pulling, edging

Asian,Cocktease,Femdom,Teasing

File name:Mistress An Li - Helpless Balls - Part II.mp4
File Size: 496 MB
Duration: 00:12:06

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress An Li - Helpless Balls - Part II.mp4

Mistress An Li - Necessary Discipline

You've been such a disappointment.Running your mouth, chatting away, and being an embarrassment in front of my friends. Do you forget that you're a slave? Do you forget that you're a bitch? Do I need to beat you to remind you of your place?Everything can be used for discipline if necessary. And since I need to discipline you right here and now, I'm going to use this wooden spoon and a belt. Don't worry - I'll make sure it hurts. First, I'll scratch you with this fork so your ass skin is extra tender for me. Then I'll paddle you with this wooden spoon until it breaks and whip you with this belt until you start crying. I'm also not forgetting your taint - your entire derriere is getting a whooping.You act like an ass around me and I'll beat your ass like the ass you are. This is necessary discipline.

Asian,Femdom,Spanking,Whipping

File name:Mistress An Li - Necessary Discipline.mp4
File Size: 816 MB
Duration: 00:13:55

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress An Li - Necessary Discipline.mp4

Back