Merciless Mistresses

Tasha Black - Goddess Tasha Small Cock Humiliation Montage

Your pathetic little cock doesn't even deserve the title of cock. Your clit, deserves to be locked away. I know you're imagining, just the slightest chance you might have to even come close to me with that "thing", but face it, you have none. So fall deep into submission for me and watch this montage to remind you of how useless you really are.

Chastity,Cocktease,Femdom,Humiliation,Teasing

File name:Tasha Black - Goddess Tasha Small Cock Humiliation Montage.mp4
File Size: 202 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:51

D O W N L O A D:

Tasha Black - Goddess Tasha Small Cock Humiliation Montage.mp4

Ginary - Nikki _ Alexis Train Ass Slave

Mistress Nikki Brooks and her assistant Alexis Rain have a new boy toy, Toby Springs, to break in. Nikki can't wait to claim his tight ass and Toby is frightened by Nikki and her strap-on. She orders Alexis to tie Toby up bent over the table as she lubes up his ass so she can slip her finger in and milk his prostate. She teases his ass with her cock then has Alexis flip him over on his back and hold his legs open while she slides her cock in his asshole. Toby breaths nervously and winces as she pushes inside his ass. She orders him to moan for her while she fucks him. She orders him untied and down on his knees as she makes him gag on her cock. ( Interested in commissioning a custom clip with Nikki, Alexis, or Toby? Email us today.)

Femdom, Strapon

File name:Ginary - Nikki _ Alexis Train Ass Slave.mp4
File Size: 782 MB
Duration: 00:10:27

D O W N L O A D:

Ginary - Nikki _ Alexis Train Ass Slave.mp4

Stella Liberty - Foot Cuck for Girlfriend

Both Stella and her boyfriend are ready to take things in their relationship to the next level but they have very different ideas about what that means for each of them. While he wants to make their relationship monogamous and move in together, she was thinking more about opening up the partnership to something a little more avant-garde. She gives him some handcuffs to wear while he massages her feet but soon enough she pulls out a chastity device and has him sucking her toes like they are her future lover's hot cock. He better get on tinder right now and start swiping right so that she can be full of cock by nights end. Too bad he will be locked up and ready to witness all that she will experience with no promise of any more pussy of his own.
SEE MORE CUCKOLD VIDS HERE
Related Clips:
Keys to Your Freedom POV Chastity HD VERSION
Spice Up The Bedroom Dangling - HD mp4
Foot Slave Neighbor- Stella Liberty HD mp4

Chastity,Cuckold,Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Stella Liberty - Foot Cuck for Girlfriend.mp4
File Size: 653 MB
Duration: 00:13:46

D O W N L O A D:

Stella Liberty - Foot Cuck for Girlfriend.mp4

Stella Liberty - Goddess Tangent Wrecks Bambi with her Feet

Another useless slave, bambi is waiting to serve Goddess Tangent in the dungeon when she gets back. Thing is, this novice is in no way prepared to worship the divine statuesque Goddess Tangent and he will soon learn what it will take to please such an infallible Mistress. She puts him through the ringer stretching his loud mouth wider than it has ever been stretched before. He coughs, stutters and his ears tear up as he tries to keep up with her foot worship demands. Goddess Tangent's victory over this 'foot slave" is apparent in his heavy breathing and gasps for air while he tries to please her.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Mis-tangent

File name:Stella Liberty - Goddess Tangent Wrecks Bambi with her Feet.mp4
File Size: 1.20 GB
Duration: 00:18:23

D O W N L O A D:

Stella Liberty - Goddess Tangent Wrecks Bambi with her Feet.mp4

Balls Squeezed Cumshots compilation

Compilation of various ball squeezing scenes while the women give handjobs and/or blowjobs.

Cbt,Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:Balls Squeezed Cumshots compilation.mp4
File Size: 2.87 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 02:04:37

D O W N L O A D:

Balls Squeezed Cumshots compilation.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - I am going to Destroy You 4K

WARNING: THIS VIDEO MAY CAUSE YOU TO LOSE ALL CONTROL. DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU'RE WEAK AND PATHETIC, YOU WILL BE DESTROYED!

This clip is for ASS ADDICTED GOONERS that know they will eventually be destroyed by a hot girl. My body is literal perfection in this TIGHT red bodysuit. Everything about me invites you in..... and encourages you to stroke for me. The constant teasing and jerking will condition the beta to accept its destruction. The constant slow-motion ass smashing into the slaves face is like a sledge hammer breaking apart your brain. With every ass bounce, your cock will twitch. The more you watch this clip, the more ADDICTED you will become. You will hear the giggles and demands of other brat princesses as your brain is turned into mud. There is NO fighting it, this video will be forever embedded into your brain... causing a permanent erection for AMBER. This special effects video gives you the best of both worlds with stills and slow-motion video of my perfect body as I bounce up and down on some loser's face. Best use is with headphones. Recommended dose is once in the morning before work, and right after when you get home, then twice before bed.

Blackmail,Facesitting,Femdom,Femdom,4K,Findom,Hypno,Smother

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Amber - I am going to Destroy You 4K.mp4
File Size: 1.34 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:21

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - I am going to Destroy You 4K.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Amber and Nika - Mutt Made to Jerk and Lick up Mess 4K

Being a key-holder is a lot of work. It's a very important job to have. We have such a big responsibility here at the BP house to control orgasms. We lock our betas up, make them work for us and cater to us and we have to deal with their impulses. That is why they are locked up. They can't fucking help but to get a rock hard cock being in our presence. They got off to our panties, our feet and even if we are mean to them, they will still get turned on because they are attention seeking pervs!!!
In this clip Amber and Nika taunt Fluffy with the key. Such agony being locked up for so long and seeing the key swing in front your face! Tragic. We gotta keep the betas in line so we love to play a game of red light green light. The girls free Fluffys little dick from its teeny tiny cage and start teasing him. He is a slut for feet! Watch him intensely jerk his cock while he gets smothered with their feet. They are in control. Keeping him on edge til he explodes!!! Fucking gross, Fluffy. Fucking clean up your mess and eat your cum you little dweeb. Back in your cage and in the basement. BYE
Princess Crystal

Chastity,Femdom,Femdom,4K,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Amber and Nika - Mutt Made to Jerk and Lick up Mess 4K.mp4
File Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:11:58

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Amber and Nika - Mutt Made to Jerk and Lick up Mess 4K.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Kat and Lilah - Brat Daughter and Kat Practice their Kicks 4K

This clip is a membership exclusive only! And will never be posted on any other site. It is special because Lilah is Princess Toris real life daughter. She showed her daughter how fun it is to ball bust. And she wanted her daughter to try it and potentially take on her trait of being a female dominant bitch! As the years go on Brat Princess girls are going to keep passing down the legacy. BP is life. Its in our soul. Its in our blood. Its who we are. DOMINATE. Beta eating powerful bitches who will always run your whole fucking existence.

Ballbusting,Brat,Princess,2,Femdom,Femdom,4K

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Kat and Lilah - Brat Daughter and Kat Practice their Kicks 4K.mp4
File Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:11:19

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Kat and Lilah - Brat Daughter and Kat Practice their Kicks 4K.mp4

Ceara Lynch - Heaven

Slave Jay has officially d!ed and gone to heaven. Dressed in my gorgeous latex thigh high boots I teach him the true art of boot worship. Licking at the bottoms, sucking on the heel, and trailing his tongue from the bottom all the way to the very top. I use my heart shaped crop to keep him in line and guide him with my sweet seductive voice.
Read all about his experience first hand at his blog here:

Bootlicking,Femdom,High Heels

File name:Ceara Lynch - Heaven.mp4
File Size: 89.0 MB
Resolution: 640 x 360
Duration: 00:11:00

D O W N L O A D:

Ceara Lynch - Heaven.mp4

Mistress Kira - Strapon Fucks - Compare with dildos

Anal expansion game with various dildos and strap-on dildo by Mistress Kira
A masochist whose hands and neck are restrained and humiliated by a guillotine stand.
Anal to training by Mistress Kira is tossed with the anus and is dominated deep inside the body as you like.
No matter how humiliating or painful the masochist may be, you must accept all the dildos offered by Mistress Kira.

Femdom,Humiliation,Strapon

File name:Mistress Kira - Strapon Fucks - Compare with dildos.mp4
File Size: 3.31 GB
Duration: 00:42:48

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Kira - Strapon Fucks - Compare with dildos.mp4

Bratty Babes Own You - Jolene Hexx Family Business Scissoring

Jolene Hexxx has a chore for her step-brother. Jolene likes to work out at work and she likes to especially work out her muscular thighs. Jolene shoves her step-brother Jason's head in between her legs and squeezes. Jolene does a new position and new scissor hold whenever her loser step-brother taps out.

Femdom,Scissor,Smother

File name:Bratty Babes Own You - Jolene Hexx Family Business Scissoring.mp4
File Size: 194 MB
Duration: 00:08:09

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Babes Own You - Jolene Hexx Family Business Scissoring.mp4

Goddess Taylor Knight - Big Black Dick or Treat

Warning GRAPHIC CLIPAnother day another STUPID boy for us to get our hands on...We told him we had a couple NICE fat Surprises for him in my dungeon.. He had no idea it would end in having his A$$ Ravaged & POUNDED deep & hard by our ridiculously HUGE BBCs!! Mercy is NOT in our vocabulary bitch boy..Now who's down to get exploit3d on film next!!

Warning GRAPHIC CLIP

Another day another STUPID boy for us to get our hands on...We told him we had a couple NICE fat Surprises for him in my dungeon..
He had no idea it would end in having his A$$ Ravaged & POUNDED deep & hard by our ridiculously HUGE BBCs!!

Mercy is NOT in our vocabulary bitch boy..
Now who's down to get exploit3d on film next!!

Femdom,Sissy,Strapon

File name:Goddess Taylor Knight - Big Black Dick or Treat.mp4
File Size: 2.43 GB
Duration: 00:14:47

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Taylor Knight - Big Black Dick or Treat.mp4

Goddess Taylor Knight - Booty Bitches w Taylor Knight and Nika V

We are finally starting to return to the "New Normal" here in Florida..That means I'm getting back to my strict workouts & beach routine..My friends like to do the same when they are around..I thought today it would be fun if I decided to show off my perfectly toned, muscular booty & the power it has over men to my friend Nika..And show her how to use these pathetic men however she see's fit...There is a LOSER that lives down the road from me..Always sneeking peeks while I am on my jogs..I knew he would be the prefect one to invite over..Give them both a bit of "training"It was so much fun!!Who's next?

We are finally starting to return to the "New Normal" here in Florida..That means I'm getting back to my strict workouts & beach routine..
My friends like to do the same when they are around..
I thought today it would be fun if I decided to show off my perfectly toned, muscular booty & the power it has over men to my friend Nika..
And show her how to use these pathetic men however she see's fit...
There is a LOSER that lives down the road from me..Always sneeking peeks while I am on my jogs..I knew he would be the prefect one to invite over..
Give them both a bit of "training"
It was so much fun!!
Who's next?

Facesitting,Femdom,Smother

File name:Goddess Taylor Knight - Booty Bitches w Taylor Knight and Nika V.mp4
File Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:08:38

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Taylor Knight - Booty Bitches w Taylor Knight and Nika V.mp4

Ruby Onyx - Sweaty Gym Feet Worship - Nikky French

So we are back! Me and @nikkyfrench have been slogging away in the gym and my word we are a sweaty mess! Fortunately our caged foot boy is all ready and waiting for our teasing and our torment! Little does he know several acts of depravity await him! We are feeling spiteful so a thorough foot and armpit cleaning is in store! Our feet need a massage, they need licking clean and they need to explore the back of our slaves throat! Lots of rolling that little cage back and forth with our sweaty soles too!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation

File name:Ruby Onyx - Sweaty Gym Feet Worship - Nikky French.mp4
File Size: 919 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:34

D O W N L O A D:

Ruby Onyx - Sweaty Gym Feet Worship - Nikky French.mp4

The Mean Girls - Mean Girl Slumber Party Part 1 The Foot Worshi

Nika Venom is spending her FIRST NIGHT EVER at the Mean Girl Manor, so of course we had to plan something fun. Princess Lexi and I wanted to take the opportunity for us girls to catch up and unwind from our busy lives. Nika brought her slave with her so we put him on pedicure duty while us girls gossiped about our boyfriends! It's SOOOOO nice to be a HOT GIRL! Literally bossing around losers to do WHATEVER we want it to. We all laugh at Nika's Mutt because it must be SUPER humiliating to suck on our toes and feet while we basically IGNORE his existence. The ONLY thing we care to think about is ourselves lol. Can you imagine how overwhelming it must be for a BETA male to suck the toes of THREE HOT MEAN GIRLS?!?!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,miami

File name:The Mean Girls - Mean Girl Slumber Party Part 1 The Foot Worshi.mp4
File Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:12:01

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Mean Girl Slumber Party Part 1 The Foot Worshi.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Chloe and Natalya - Wrestle and Scissor Step-Brother in Bed

Natalya's step-brother, danni, is very wimpy and scrawny. The girls don't understand how it can be that they are much bigger and stronger than him. The girls call danni into the bedroom, where they have been talking about him. Danni wanders in wearing only his chastity device. The girls wrestle danni onto the bed and overpower him. Natalya and Chloe pin danni down to the bed and Natalya sits on her step-brother's face. The girls laugh at how easy it was to overpower scrawny danni. With her step-brother's face pressed into her ass, Natalya threatens to fart on him. Natalya's friend from school, Chloe, sits on danni's face next. Natalya really wants to muster up a few farts to unleash in her step-brother's face, but she doesn't have any fuel. Just the threat of getting farted on is enough to humiliate her step-brother, though. Instead of gassing him, Natalya decides to smother her step-brother in her crotch. She straddles danni's face and controls his breath. Then, Natalya locks her step-brother into a scissorhold. She shows Chloe how to do it, so she can too. Chloe gets danni into a scissorhold and dazes him with the strength of her thighs. Natalya tells danni that she's going to eat nothing but broccoli and cheese later so that she can be sure to add farts to the mix next time they pin him down. Danni is very humiliated. The girls were right. Danni can easily get beat up by a girl. (11:20 long)

Clip Contains: Chloe, Natalya, Female Domination, Face Sitting, Wrestling, Scissorhold, Ass Smothering, Chastity, Humiliation, Brat Girls

Facesitting,Femdom,Humiliation,Scissor,Smother,wrestling

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Chloe and Natalya - Wrestle and Scissor Step-Brother in Bed.mp4
File Size: 825 MB
Duration: 00:11:20

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Chloe and Natalya - Wrestle and Scissor Step-Brother in Bed.mp4

Bratty Foot Girls - Joey Lola Indica _ Bruja - Punishing the Perve 1

When Lola is hanging out watching TV, her older step-sister Indica's boyfriend comes over to wait for her. Jason is a bit of a perve and asks what she's up to - noticing how hot she looks. He's always wanted to date both girls and now he decides to make his move. Lola plays long with him enticing him to strip down to his boxers anticipating sex with her before Indica gets home. However, Lola quickly shoots a text out before they are about to get into it and all of a sudden Indica and Lola's two bff's Joey & Bruja storm into the room! Catching Jason half naked with no where to run! He stammers that it's not what it looks like but these 4 brats aren't having it as Indica take him down. He awakens tied up at the feet of the 4 brats. They are not interested in hearing his begging, as they set out to completely torment him with their sweaty feet! They start rubbing their feet all over him and making him lick and gag on their salty toes while grinding his cock and balls under foot as well. They take turns making him clean their soles one at a time before all teaming up on him and making him lick all their feet at once! This is just the beginning of his torment!Starring: Indica Jane, Lola Leda, Joey White, Bruja Bunny, Jason Ninja
FOOT WORSHIP BRAT GIRLS BALLBUSTING TRAMPLING FOOT GAGGING

Ballbusting,Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - Joey Lola Indica _ Bruja - Punishing the Perve 1.mp4
File Size: 951 MB
Duration: 00:15:40

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Foot Girls - Joey Lola Indica _ Bruja - Punishing the Perve 1.mp4

Evil Woman - FCHDommes - Pegging gang bang on a pussy slave - Dark Fairy and Lady Perse

In this clip Three Dominatrix (Me, Lady Perse and Lady Dark Fairytale) fucked their slave in his ass and his pussy face without any mercy, harsh and with slapping, and spitting. During fucking he wear a pussy mask. This is necessary to totally dehumanise him. He is nothing but a pair of holes for us to use for our pleasure

Femdom,Strapon

File name:Evil Woman - FCHDommes - Pegging gang bang on a pussy slave - Dark Fairy and Lady Perse.mp4
File Size: 388 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1078
Duration: 00:08:47

D O W N L O A D:

Evil Woman - FCHDommes - Pegging gang bang on a pussy slave - Dark Fairy and Lady Perse.mp4

Stella Sol - Dildo Gag Ride ft Blake BDSM

I woke My slave boy up in the morning with some fucking but only I got to cum. I tied his hands and feet together attaching them to the bed so that he couldn't move. Then I tied his dick up too. After that I strapped a dildo gag to his head and proceeded to ride it while instructing him to move his head in and out of My pussy. I flip around half way through so that My ass was in his face and I even was even kind enough to suck on his cock for a minute for My own pleasure. Sure he experienced some of the thrill but it wasn't for his pleasure. I also knew you'd be watching making you so jealous it hurts. LOL. I cum repeatedly and have now decided that dildo gagging is one of My favorite sex toys. Denying men pleasure makes Me very horny. MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000

Femdom

File name:Stella Sol - Dildo Gag Ride ft Blake BDSM.mp4
File Size: 477 MB
Duration: 00:06:29

D O W N L O A D:

Stella Sol - Dildo Gag Ride ft Blake BDSM.mp4

Stella Sol - Piggy Pegging

I bet you saw this clip & immediately felt aroused by the promo. I know you'd gladly give Me whatever I wanted just for the chance to be trained as one of My toys. This piggy worked so hard for the honor of taking his first pegging from Me. And for his first time I used the smallest dick I could find to ensure he craved more the entire time. To no surprise did he wish it was much bigger then it was for the taking of his virgin ass. A common feeling amongst Women who lose their virginity to small to average dicks which is what he deserved for his micro excuse for a cock.Oh, but what really matter is just how smoking hot I look in this clip. My perverted mouth says some of the hottest dirty talk you've heard from Me so far. And considering how good My dirty talk game is that's saying a whole lot. Get ready for your mind or your balls to explode as you watch Me fuck this piggy so hard that he squeels as he moans for more dick until he goes POP.

Bootlicking,Femdom,Strapon

File name:Stella Sol - Piggy Pegging.mp4
File Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:14:38

D O W N L O A D:

Stella Sol - Piggy Pegging.mp4

Bratty Foot Girls - Brat High - No prom Date for YOU! - Lady Fyre, Jason Ninja

The latest episode of our Oriiginal series "Brat high" is here! Featuring
Beaten and dejected by the constant humiliation he's been getting at school, Jason tries to change his thoughts to the upcoming Prom. he has no date and is sure he'll end up dancing alone. that is till he remembers that one Goth girl in his class who always seems to be alone. Her name is Fyre and he always see's her studying in the grass by herself. Surely she hasn't heard of his foot humiliation from the other girls.
He approaches her and asks her if she'd consider going to the Prom dance with him. However his hope is dashed very quickly when she tells him she knows all about him and his little foot bitch ways. She tells him maybe she will go with him,provided he services her sweaty feet first as she's been wearing her hot boots all day at class. He agrees as she slowly peels off her boots and starts wiping the dirt and sweat all over his tongue. She steps it up and starts to deep foot gag him with all of her toes till he almost upchucks. Finally when she is done he asks if she will go with him, however she laughs in his face and says she would NEVER be seen with such a stupid foot loser and starts pounding his cock and balls in under her feet before leaving him laying there utterly humiliated! Will he ever catch a break?

Ballbusting,Femdom,Footworship,Humiliation

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - Brat High - No prom Date for YOU!.mp4
File Size: 315 MB
Duration: 00:08:34

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Foot Girls - Brat High - No prom Date for YOU!.mp4

Goddess Taylor Knight - We're Dreaming of a Black X-Mas

Did you think Christmas would somehow make us behave more innocent? Give us a heart for losers like you (and him?) LMAOOO No loser. Watch us get this stupid boy even stupider..And then do something horrible to him. It could always be worse though. As long as we are paid he has nothing to worry about..Or does he?

Did you think Christmas would somehow make us behave more innocent? Give us a heart for losers like you (and him?) LMAOOO No loser. Watch us get this stupid boy even stupider..And then do something horrible to him. It could always be worse though. As long as we are paid he has nothing to worry about..Or does he?

Blackmail,Femdom,Findom

File name:Goddess Taylor Knight - We're Dreaming of a Black X-Mas.mp4
File Size: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:18:48

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Taylor Knight - We're Dreaming of a Black X-Mas.mp4

Goddess Taylor Knight - We forgot about our Human Carpet

Blackmail,Femdom,Findom,Trampling

File name:Goddess Taylor Knight - We forgot about our Human Carpet.mp4
File Size: 752 MB
Duration: 00:06:52

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Taylor Knight - We forgot about our Human Carpet.mp4

Back