Merciless Mistresses

Jhonn - Womens Feet - JULIA - VOL 02

Starring: Julia
Foot size: 7
Julia is back, she has perfect feet! The French color goes well with your toenails. now alone and with much more experience, she told me that after she recorded with me the first time she ended up practicing this fetish with her boyfriend she met a short time ago, she said she loved it and doesn't want to be without it!Don't miss it

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship

File name:Jhonn - Womens Feet - JULIA - VOL 02.mp4
File Size: 911 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:15:22

D O W N L O A D:

Jhonn - Womens Feet - JULIA - VOL 02.mp4

Mistress Velma and Allie Heart - Orgasm Battle

My slave disobeyed and came when he was explicitly told not to. Some now, I'm going to treat my co-dominatrix Allie to some pleasure while leaving him strapped to a vibe for some post-orgasm torment.

Tags: Chastity Femdom

File name:Mistress Velma and Allie Heart - Orgasm Battle.mp4
File Size: 564 MB
Duration: 00:12:53

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Velma and Allie Heart - Orgasm Battle.mp4

Mrs Keswick - Another Small Penis Humiliation Handjob

This was a custom clip order! My step son Stanley's girlfriend called me to let me know she left him tied up at home and is done with him due to his small penis size. I walk into his bedroom to find him tied to a table with his penis exposed. A sticky note is attached to it with the words "TINY PENIS". I then take matters into my own hands and decide to see how worthless his tiny penis is? I lube up my french manicured fingernails and start edging him. He eventually has a premature ejaculation which I scold him for very sternly. Then he he tells me has more. I continue to administer a very humiliating handjob until he squirts out more cum for me. Looks like I will be teaching him a lot about self control this summer :)

Tags: Cocktease Femdom Handjob Mistress Teasing

File name:Mrs Keswick - Another Small Penis Humiliation Handjob.mp4
File Size: 723 MB
Duration: 00:21:12

D O W N L O A D:

Mrs Keswick - Another Small Penis Humiliation Handjob.mp4

Goddess Slavena - Gift for my slave

Goddess Slavena is going on a date. Her pathetic cuckold slave will stay locked at home. Before she leaves, he has to shine her gorgeous tall boots. When she arrives at home, she let the slave to clean her boots again and then she tells him, she brought a special gift for him. Watch and see for yourself.

Tags: Femdom Forced Orgasm Humiliation Milking

File name:Goddess Slavena - Gift for my slave.mp4
File Size: 376 MB
Resolution: 1364 x 768
Duration: 00:08:30

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Slavena - Gift for my slave.mp4

Goddess Slavena coerced her slave to lick Lucinta' s anal

Goddess Slavena coerced her slave to lick Lucinta' s anal.
At the beginning the slave was coerced to lick and suck Lucinta`s feet.
After Slavena started to tease her slave. She got out Lusinta's dress. Licked her boops... The slave could only watch to them. And watch whats happened at the end.

Tags: Assworship Femdom Transsexuals

File name:Goddess Slavena coerced her slave to lick Lucinta' s anal.mp4
File Size: 155 MB
Duration: 00:03:30

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Slavena coerced her slave to lick Lucinta' s anal.mp4

Miss Ruby Marks - Teacher Busts his Balls

This the WMV version suitable for windows media players. Buy the universal MP4 HERE
It's been a long time since I got My hands and feet on Squishy's cock and balls and I want him to prove exactly how much he missed Me. And he can do that by taking all the ball torment I want him to take. Just before we filmed I was busy slippering a naughty boy from Miss Mark's school, still dressed in My teacher's gown initially I introduce squishy to Headmistress Miss Ruby and show exactly what can be done to naughty boys simply with a traditional school desk, I remove the gown and My tights ready for some squeezing, slapping, stomping and general barefoot foot domination, standing on his cock, anchoring Myself against the ceiling for extra power. Sitting on the desk as his cock is trapped between it. We then, for old times sakes, bust his balls with My most powerful barefoot kicks. They are so powerful that they instantaneously bruise My feet and can only be done a very limited number of times. Made to kiss and apologise throughout before I finish with some highly arched feet cock and ball squishing.

It's a delicious clip full of ballbusting, squishing, slapping, torment, CBT, ball kicking and everything else.

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom

File name:Miss Ruby Marks - Teacher Busts his Balls.mp4
File Size: 723 MB
Duration: 00:16:24

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Ruby Marks - Teacher Busts his Balls.mp4

Mrs Keswick - Cum On Mommy's Pantyhose 5

Tonight I teased my sub for over 2 hours before ruining his orgasm and then quickly administering another orgasm which ended up all over my shiny pantyhose covered leg. This clip is edited down from 120 minutes of session footage to 17 minutes of my favorite parts Lots of verbal mommy role play and cruel edging combined with riding crop slaps to his tiny penis.

Tags: Femdom Handjob

File name:Mrs Keswick - Cum On Mommy's Pantyhose 5.mp4
File Size: 935 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:17:36

D O W N L O A D:

Mrs Keswick - Cum On Mommy's Pantyhose 5.mp4

Mrs Keswick - Femdom Mommy Shoejob Cum

I had so much fun with my last shoejob clip I decided to make another one last night. This clip starts out with me sitting down on my trample board and slowly teasing his tiny penis to a cute hard little erection. Once he is nice and hard I change positions and stand up on my trample board and make him cum all over my shoes.

Tags: Femdom Footjob Milking

File name:Mrs Keswick - Femdom Mommy Shoejob Cum.mp4
File Size: 122 MB
Duration: 00:09:19

D O W N L O A D:

Mrs Keswick - Femdom Mommy Shoejob Cum.mp4

Miss Kelle Martina - Double Teamed with Natasha Zare

Sharing is caring and today I'm sharing one of my favorite sluts with Miss Natasha Zare! We really take him through his paces, sucking and fucking both of our strap-ons, stuffing him from both ends, and making him drool on our cocks!

Tags: Femdom Strapon

File name:Miss Kelle Martina - Double Teamed with Natasha Zare.mp4
File Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:18:46

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Kelle Martina - Double Teamed with Natasha Zare.mp4

Mrs Keswick - Double Layered Footjob

My sissy was such a good gurl and stayed out of my pantyhose drawer all week so I decided to reward her with a double layered pantyhose footjob. I love seeing how hard and purple her little clitty gets between the slippery soles of my double layered pantyhose. She was a good gurl and soaked my feet just like she was instructed to!

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship Milking Sissy

File name:Mrs Keswick - Double Layered Footjob.mp4
File Size: 199 MB
Duration: 00:09:43

D O W N L O A D:

Mrs Keswick - Double Layered Footjob.mp4

Ruby Onyx - 8 Ball Challenge

The question is...Just how far can this willing victim stretch for his Mistress in order to please her? There are eight of these anal balls to contend with! Just how many do you think I managed to insert into my little anal bitch? Might want to turn your volume down so you don't disturb the neighbours! It gets rather messy!

File name:Ruby Onyx - 8 Ball Challenge.mp4
File Size: 540 MB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:05:58

D O W N L O A D:

Ruby Onyx - 8 Ball Challenge.mp4

Carlin Says - Chains Afterparty

Oh, we're done? The chained person doesn't say when we're done! Why take them off, they make you helpless? Digging in? Pressing into the floor? Shut up and worship my feet. That's right. There's the fetish boy. That's right...

Tags: Bondage Carlin Says Femdom Fetish Footworship Hypno

File name:Carlin Says - Chains Afterparty.mp4
File Size: 194 MB
Duration: 00:07:40

D O W N L O A D:

Carlin Says - Chains Afterparty.mp4

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Succubus Face-Sitting

Relax, Take a big breath and hit add I'm an undercover succubus Goddess and I use my Ass to draw in my prey

Tags: Assworship Facesitting Farting Femdom Jasmine Mendez Smother

File name:Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Succubus Face-Sitting.mp4
File Size: 700 MB
Duration: 00:13:52

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Succubus Face-Sitting.mp4

Lady Valeska - Shocking the Gimp

It's cooking time! The smell of burning hair in the air from the violet wands of Lady Valeska and Lady Phoenix.
The two cackle as they zap the nipples of their gimp.
There's no mercy from the sadistic duo and things get worse before they get better, a little unzipping leads to the frazzling of the balls.

Tags: Bondage electric Femdom

File name:Lady Valeska - Shocking the Gimp.mp4
File Size: 480 MB
Duration: 00:06:09

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Valeska - Shocking the Gimp.mp4

MY SLAVE HD Femdom Videos - Milking My Rubber Slut

To become my perfect rubber slut I am making slave 0 wear transparent green latex stockings, black high heel boots and a latex thong. His legs are tied by a spreader bar and his hands are tied with thick metal cuffs. Of course I gagged him with a big leather gag. I have tied his balls to a chain that I can use to pull and punish him. I am wearing a latex dress, red latex stockings and red high heels. Rubber on my body always makes me feel sadistic. I yank on his balls, and squeeze them with my rubber fingers. I grab his hard helpless dick and wank and tease it, always stopping to increase his agony while he pulls on his bonds.Then when I finally feel like it I pull back his balls, grab his penis hard and milk this cum slut until he squirts all over the floor at my bidding.

Tags: Bondage Femdom Forced Orgasm Handjob High Heels Milking Sissy

File name:MY SLAVE HD Femdom Videos - Milking My Rubber Slut.mp4
File Size: 135 MB
Duration: 00:09:48

D O W N L O A D:

MY SLAVE HD Femdom Videos - Milking My Rubber Slut.mp4

Maya Sin - Pegging my 24 in 7 slave

Maya Sin is pegging her 24/7 slave on the bed. She is looking hot as well in her casual jeans and crop top. Watch her drill him from behind non-stop with her master strap-on. The poor boy's ass is expanding and leaking all over the bed, but that doesn't stop her...

Tags: Chastity Femdom Strapon

File name:Maya Sin - Pegging my 24 in 7 slave.mp4
File Size: 505 MB
Duration: 00:07:01

D O W N L O A D:

Maya Sin - Pegging my 24 in 7 slave.mp4

Miss Ruby Marks - Romanced and Roasted Part 2

Little rosie wanted a romantic dinner date and so I devised a way for her to join Me at the table. Unfortunately cocks under 7 inches were not allowed so rosie had to fins another use for herself. Luckily I had a great idea as I was in need of a nice vase and a coaster for the sissy's glass of champagne. So whilst I eat My dinner rosie is treated to some of My food, a nice glass of champagne and a lovely bunch of roses up her bottom. Before long she gets bent over the table, caned with My new prison cane and bent over, stuffed and roasted over the dining room table before being humiliated until she covers the table in sissy spunk and licks every last drop up. .
A rare insight into a full session with My owned toy rosie. What goes on in My collared sessions? Real sessions, real subs not performed to a storyline. One of My favourite clips I hope you enjoy. I look stunning in My satin dress, Wolford neon hosiery and louboutin stilettos

Part 2 of 3
Little rosie wanted a romantic dinner date and so I devised a way for her to join Me at the table. In part 2 the romantic dinner date continues. Unfortunately cocks under 7 inches were not allowed so rosie had to fins another use for herself. Luckily I had a great idea as I was in need of a nice vase and a coaster for the sissy's glass of champagne.

Tags: Caning Femdom Humiliation Sissy

File name:Miss Ruby Marks - Romanced and Roasted Part 2.mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:27:04

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Ruby Marks - Romanced and Roasted Part 2.mp4

Taylor Made Clips - Double Strap On Lift and Carry

Dr Mika Tan and her nurse Alura Jenson introduce Rick to the strap on. Size comparison, over the knee spanking, lift and carry and lift and carry with strap on.

File name:Taylor Made Clips - Double Strap On Lift and Carry.mp4
File Size: 433 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:28:39

D O W N L O A D:

Taylor Made Clips - Double Strap On Lift and Carry.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Riley - Boyfriend Satisfies Girlfriend During Locktober ( FLR )

10 days after Riley convinced her boyfriend to try Locktober, things have been getting heated up in her relationship. Riley has been dominating Ezra. Ezra is enjoying it, but chastity is getting painful. Its ok though, because it makes Riley so happy. Riley has been having great orgasms because the attention is all on her and her pleasure. With Ezra locked away he is completely devoted to her. Riley has his chastity key around her neck. This is a reminder that she is the decider of the fate of his erections and cum. Riley rides Ezras face. She sits on his face as he licks her and she cums. Then she checks his chastity again and decides its time to bring out some bondage toys. She wants to try them all on him! It will be so much fun. She decides they will first try the smother harness. What a great choice! Riley starts falling resting while his face is in her ass as he moves his tongue in circles to keep pleasing her.
Do you know what is after Locktober? ... NO NUT NOVEMBER!

Tags: Assworship Chastity Facesitting Femdom Smother

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Riley - Boyfriend Satisfies Girlfriend During Locktober ( FLR ).mp4
File Size: 2.44 GB
Duration: 00:22:49

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Riley - Boyfriend Satisfies Girlfriend During Locktober ( FLR ).mp4

Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia - Nose on My Pussy tongue on My Ass

Goddess Amelia is relaxing on her sex/discipline bench and realizes her panties have a strong odor after wearing them for 3 or 4 days. She's been doing normal things, like exercising, fucking guys, disciplining slaves, and they've been moist on several occasions, the result is a lovely strong smell to them. She decides to spoil her slave by calling him to sniff them. Once his nostrils are full she makes the slave take her panties off with his teeth, she then sticks them in his mouth and tells him to use his nose to stimulate her pussy.
Generally her lovers keep her pussy happy however so the real need for the slave is to smell, kiss and lick her asshole. A slave should think of his Mistress's asshole as his lover. A man might dream of fucking his woman but a slave is more likely to dream of being her toilet. Amelia gets on her knees and as the slave moves in to lick her she lets out a silent but potent fart. The slaves head jerks away from the smell but he quickly moves back in to lick. He'll be punished for that later. She reminds him that she knows he wants more than just farts and the slave acknowledges that he does. You get some nice views of her ass and asshole as the slave is told to spread her cheeks wide. She then tells the slave to lay on the bench. She sits on his face and tells him to open his mouth, she is going to give him a special treat.

Tags: Assworship Club Stiletto Femdom Pussy Worship Toilet

File name:Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia - Nose on My Pussy tongue on My Ass.mp4
File Size: 506 MB
Duration: 00:05:54

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia - Nose on My Pussy tongue on My Ass.mp4

Czech Soles - Ginger - BIG feet lover measures and compares feet of her wife

Jack loves BIG feet, the bigger the better. He loves to compare them, measure them and just to see how big they are. He's searching the internet for some big feet while his wife is watching TV in the next room. And he's just getting turned on by the idea of comparing his wife's feet with some other feet on the internet. And as he notices a tape meter his ideas start to turn into reality. He takes it to his wife and starts to measure her feet. She's not paying attention to him, because she knows how much her husband loves her big feet. The Jack brings some other stuff like bottles for example and starts to compare them to her feet. He measures them as well and is visibly crazy turned on by it. Which are better? His wife's feet or those on the internet? He just can't decide!

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship

File name:Czech Soles - Ginger - BIG feet lover measures and compares feet of her wife.mp4
File Size: 358 MB
Duration: 00:09:32

D O W N L O A D:

Czech Soles - Ginger - BIG feet lover measures and compares feet of her wife.mp4

Evil Woman - Pegging gang bang party with 5 Dommes and 2 slaves

Five Mistresses fuck this two slaves mercilessly. Ass to mouth, five times blowjob and five times fucking in all his holes. It was super fun! In cooperation with My Domme friends

Tags: Femdom Mistress Spitting Strapon

File name:Evil Woman - Pegging gang bang party with 5 Dommes and 2 slaves.mp4
File Size: 1.04 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1078
Duration: 00:09:47

D O W N L O A D:

Evil Woman - Pegging gang bang party with 5 Dommes and 2 slaves.mp4

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Snow's Submissives Compilation

60 MINUTE COMPILATION!
It's that time of year again. Time for you to goon for a whole 60 minutes over my wonderful content. This time I'm going to take you through 30 of my best videos with slaves and other Dommes. Each slave that walks into my dungeon is treated to a wholly unique experience. Some get the pleasure of being milked, worshipping my feet, or being dressed up. But most walk out of my dungeon with all manner of bruises. For those lucky enough to take my huge cock... well... those slaves tend to waddle out of my dungeon with great difficulty. There's a constant revolving door of slaves and Dommes at my dungeon, so there's always ample opportunity to make every boy that walks through our door suffer to our hearts content. Can you imagine being here with me, under my heel? For the next 60 minutes, it'll be just like you're here in my dungeon. Can you resist this video? I think not.

Tags: Cbt Chastity Femdom Goddess Alexandra Snow Sissy Strapon

File name:Goddess Alexandra Snow - Snow's Submissives Compilation.mp4
File Size: 3.48 GB
Duration: 01:00:06

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Snow's Submissives Compilation.mp4

Back