Merciless Mistresses

Club Stiletto Femdom - Sinstress makes him Suffer under Her Soles

Ms Sinstress has her slave laying at the top of the steps for her to return and walk all over him in her dirty boots. She is a solid 165 pounds and the slave feels it when she steps up onto his stomach. "I want you to lick and clean my filthy boots while I'm standing on you" she tells him, stepping up onto his chest so she can bring the sole of one boot up to his mouth. Now he is taking all her weight on one foot while his tongue licks the sole of the boot on the other foot. She then tells him she has a pair of runners she needs cleaned too. The scene rolls over and she now has the shoes on, again stepping up on his chest and laying the sole of one shoe over his mouth. After he has licked it clean she takes the toe of the shoe and sticks it into his mouth. She then steps up so both feet are on the slaves head. She balances there enjoying his moans of pain and pleasure below her.

File name:Club Stiletto Femdom - Sinstress makes him Suffer under Her Soles.mp4
File Size: 472 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:11

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto Femdom - Sinstress makes him Suffer under Her Soles.mp4

Lady Milana - Mit Eiertritten abgemolken

Richtig gelesen, Schweinebacke. Meine Overkneestiefel eignen sich hervorragend für geiles ballbusting. Davon darf sich der Sklave in diesem Video selbst überzeugen. Der Sklave muss ordentlich einstecken, bis er vor meinen Stiefeln knieend wichsen darf. Zur Steigerung der Geilheit trete ich ihm währenddessen natürlich weiter in seine Sklavenklöten, bis er die Soße auf meine Stiefel absamen darf. Danach wird natürlich alles saubergeleckt;)

File name:Lady Milana - Mit Eiertritten abgemolken.mp4
File Size: 313 MB
Resolution: 352 x 640
Duration: 00:05:16

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Milana - Mit Eiertritten abgemolken.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress Amrita - Shibari Splits - Complete Movie

Mistress Amrita, in her gorgeous green latex, is putting her bondage sub through some strict shibari training, aiming to test the limits of his flexibility and strength. She binds him in beautiful rope work, suspending him from the points, then pulling each of his legs wide until he is in the splits position. Supported in this impressive looking predicament, she proceeds to torment his nipples and cock before flogging his vulnerable flesh.

File name:The English Mansion - Mistress Amrita - Shibari Splits - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.40 GB
Duration: 00:22:54

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Mistress Amrita - Shibari Splits - Complete Movie.mp4

Ezada Sinn - Smothered and tickled in bondage

My chattel is inescapably suspended by all four of his limbs in the House of Sinn Pain Room bondage frame. There are so many wicked things that I can do to him when he's in this position. But I'm not going to be mean to him today; I'm going to tickle him. I remember My boy is highly susceptible to tickling, especially when trapped in a position as secure as this. Every inch of his body reacts to the gentlest scraping of My long stiletto nails. My tickling touch might turn his locked dick flaccid, but My pantyhose clad legs and ass will arouse him. It's so easy to completely cover My boy's nose and mouth with My big round bottom, to smother him and tickle his exposed armpits at the same time. No pain this time, but I still make him suffer for My pleasure.

File name:Ezada Sinn - Smothered and tickled in bondage.mp4
File Size: 581 MB
Duration: 00:09:18

D O W N L O A D:

Ezada Sinn - Smothered and tickled in bondage.mp4

Lady Krasaviza - Cuckold-Schwanzvergleich 2- Der Macker!

Nachdem ich im ersten Teil dieses Zweiteilers meinen Freund Markus zu einer heißen Mittagspause überreden konnte, geht es in diesem zweiten Teil richtig zur Sache. Ich konnte es gar nicht erwarten, Markus von diesem abgefuckten Versager zu erzählen. Dabei lasse ich absolut kein Detail aus und amüsieren uns köstlich auf seine Kosten. Markus ist einfach das genaue Gegenteil von diesem Fickfehler. Er ist gut gebaut und hat einen richtig großen Schwanz. Natürlich zwinge ich auch meinen Bimbo dazu dieses anzuerkennen, in dem ich die beiden zum Schwanzvergleich antreten ließ. Natürlich kann der Wurmfortsatz von diesem Nichtsnutz in keinster Weise mit dem stattlichen Prachtstück von Markus konkurrieren.
Um die Fronten noch klarer zu ziehen, zwinge ich diesen Vollpfosten einen richtigen Schwanz bis zum Happy End zu blasen und die so wertvolle Ficksahne mit so vielen Alpha-Vitaminen in sich aufzunehmen. Tja Traumtänzer, richtige Männer bekommen Pussys, du hingegen musst dich mit Schwänzen zufrieden geben!

File name:Lady Krasaviza - Cuckold-Schwanzvergleich 2- Der Macker!.mp4
File Size: 683 MB
Duration: 00:17:19

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Krasaviza - Cuckold-Schwanzvergleich 2- Der Macker!.mp4

Sally DAngelo - My Man WHORE

My Man Whore.......... Sally D'angelo...... Ted Butz.............. Guys, have you ever wished your straight wife would get a little kinky but you're afraid to 'reveal' your secret desires? Watch this video and Ted will show you how to help get the wife there in a round about way without revealing your fetish desires directly. Watch as his wife Sally discovers something about herself as she goes from merely willing to experiment to an eager and enthusiastic participant in strapon sex. In fact, she might never let him fuck any other way when it's all over! Clearly she's on her way to becoming his full blown Mistress the way she's pounding his tight ass and screaming as she cums while making him cum so hard that be blows a wad all the way up onto her tits as she's him! Then she wipes off some tit cum and puts it to his lips and makes him taste it....she's clearly no longer a 'straight wife' and Ted gets lucky! Watch it and learn....maybe you'll get lucky too! Features extreme high heels, revealing bra, stockings, strapon sex, straight wife becomes kinky wife, big cum shot, mini skirt dress.

File name:Sally DAngelo - My Man WHORE.mp4
File Size: 603 MB
Duration: 00:16:45

D O W N L O A D:

Sally DAngelo - My Man WHORE.mp4

Terminal Euphoria Productions - Mistress Sheikha - Under Her Feet

Mistress Sheikha is wearing a skin tight black leather dress and high heels. Grinding her heels on her slave is one of her favorite pastimes. So many sensitive areas to , but first she instructs him to worship her beautiful feet. Then she steps on his face and back with her heels. After some additional foot worship she removes her shoes and begins crushing his face with both feet, along with stuffing her foot in his mouth. Mistress Sheikha smacks his face repeatedly with her foot. Placing her slave on the bed, she walks on his face and gags him with her foot, along with some further face smacking.

File name:Terminal Euphoria Productions - Mistress Sheikha - Under Her Feet.mp4
File Size: 280 MB
Duration: 00:11:49

D O W N L O A D:

Terminal Euphoria Productions - Mistress Sheikha - Under Her Feet.mp4

Cruel Punishments - Lady Anette and Mistress Suzy - Punished by Cruel Mistresses Full Version

This clip contains all parts from the "Punished by Cruel Mistresses" series:
1. Slave's bad behaviour
Lady Anette is sitting on the sofa and waiting for her friend to arrive. Mistress Suzy comes in very nervous, she pulls their slave with her on a leash and she starts to complain about his behaviour. She drops her coat and they tie down the slave to the caning bench to give him a hard spanking because he didn't behaved well. They give him cruel strokes with the cane one after the other.
Features: hard caning, corporal punishment, spanking, female domination
2. Spanking the laying slave
After the two ladies finished with the slave's caning, they make him lay down on his belly to the floor. Mistress Suzy grabs a leather belt and Lady Anette grabs a prison strap and the punishment continues for him. While one is spanking his ass the other humilates him sometimes both mistresses punishes him one by one from both sides. The slave is moaning but he dare not move.
Features: hard strapping, corporal punishment, spanking, female domination
3. Shocked by the ladies
Lady Anette and Mistress Suzy are planning a great new punishment for their slave. He is sitting on a small table and his hands are cuffed behind his back, while his legs are tied to the legs of the table. Suzy attaches a wire to both her big toes and the other side to an old telephone. He is being shocked with electricity through his legs and both mistresses enjoys this , while he suffers badly.
Features: electric play, nipple , female domination
BUY NOW THE FULL VERSION AND GET 15 USD DISCOUNT!!
HD MP4, 1280x720, 16:9

File name:Cruel Punishments - Lady Anette and Mistress Suzy - Punished by Cruel Mistresses Full Version.mp4
File Size: 556 MB
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:40:26

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Punishments - Lady Anette and Mistress Suzy - Punished by Cruel Mistresses Full Version.mp4

Filthy Femdom - Mistress Jasmine - Jet Setting Jasmine - Jasmine's Way 2

Surprise Surprise, Maus remembered to come to 69 Jasmine Way for his session! Jet Setting Jasmine is so pleased with her sub's training, that she decides to fuck his ass with her foot AND a monster strap-on. It's time for Maus to admit just what a filthy slut he really is - and when he does - Mistress Jasmine rewards him with a face full of squirt!

File name:Filthy Femdom - Mistress Jasmine - Jet Setting Jasmine - Jasmine's Way 2.mp4
File Size: 2.93 GB
Duration: 00:41:15

D O W N L O A D:

Filthy Femdom - Mistress Jasmine - Jet Setting Jasmine - Jasmine's Way 2.mp4

Glasgow Mistress Megara Furie - Muay Thai - Sparring Round 1

For Mistress Megara mercilessly pounding subs and hearing their pained cries and yelps as each punch, kick and knee lands is fun but in order to advance Her skills and improve Her technique and prowess it is satisfying to have a competent opponent, someone who is proficient in martial arts to spar with. Practising Her drills and technique with a capable opponent offers up more of a challenge than Her previous subs, who could offer up only token resistance. Watch as Mistress Megara toys with the sub, always thinking, always looking to for ways exploit his weaknesses.

File name:Glasgow Mistress Megara Furie - Muay Thai - Sparring Round 1.mp4
File Size: 165 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:13

D O W N L O A D:

Glasgow Mistress Megara Furie - Muay Thai - Sparring Round 1.mp4

Glasgow Mistress Megara Furie - Muay Thai - Sparring Round 2

The foolhardy sub is regretting the brashness of his boast about his martial arts prowess. He is powerless to combat and counteract the superior skills and technique of Mistress Megara as She easily bypasses his weak defences, to land blow after blow. The sub is subjected to humiliating take-downs, slapped around, sat on and pinned to the floor. Mistress Megara revels in Her superiority and dominance over him pinning his arms back and launching a tirade of punches that have him flailing about in a desperate attempt to avoid the blows. His ego and spirit are crushed by Mistress Megara as She so easily and so comprehensively defeats him.

File name:Glasgow Mistress Megara Furie - Muay Thai - Sparring Round 2.mp4
File Size: 119 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:07:38

D O W N L O A D:

Glasgow Mistress Megara Furie - Muay Thai - Sparring Round 2.mp4

Cameron Dee - Cuckold Accepts He's Not A Man

Cameron always uses her time with Marcelo as training time. If she has to be with him, she should train him. Cuckolds spend a lot of time by themselves while their Mistress vacations. Cameron decided to take Marcelo with her and her boyfriend to Las Vegas. She made him pay for a suite so she would have the room. Although she would much rather spend the entire day with her good looking boyfriend, she knows spending some time with her cuck can pay huge dividends later. Literally! Cameron places Marcello on his back next to the window. Cameron sits on him and uses him like a lounge chair. She can look out her window and enjoy the amazing view that Marcelo paid for Her and Her boyfriend. While her boyfriend is downstairs gambling, She allows Marcelo to worship her feet. Marcelo worships Cameron's feet while she humiliates him verbally. She reminds Marcelo how much better his life his know that Cameron runs things. She has taken control over Marcelo's life. Marcelo does find it easier. He just has to do what She says. He doesn't mind her boyfriend's fucking her any more. Marcelo has started to accept the fact he is not a man. He is a cuckold. Cameron enjoys the view from atop her cuckold. She is very satisfied with how his training has gone so far. (8:47 long)

Clip contains: Cameron, human chair, human furniture, foot worship, cuckold verbal humiliation, foot fetish

File name:Cameron Dee - Cuckold Accepts He's Not A Man.mp4
File Size: 698 MB
Duration: 00:09:21

D O W N L O A D:

Cameron Dee - Cuckold Accepts He's Not A Man.mp4

Emily Foxx - Suck My Toes Like Lollipop

Jhonn delights with my toes after getting off my warm boots, my toenails painted purple look like lollipops he said, do they look like?
Would you do the same?
I hope so !

File name:Emily Foxx - Suck My Toes Like Lollipop.mp4
File Size: 748 MB
Duration: 00:12:50

D O W N L O A D:

Emily Foxx - Suck My Toes Like Lollipop.mp4

Jasmine Mendez - Dominating my Secretary

Custom: You are a businesswoman who has been running around doing work all day. You come back to your office dressed in a blazer with high heels and start to complain about you are exhausted.
Your female secretary Mia is there on her phone texting when she should be working.
You start to release all your inner frustrations out on her telling her she's a cra-ppy secretary.
You finally say, "You know what bitch, I'm gonna make you massage my big achy feet with your little warm mouth!"
She looks absolutely disgusted, but you grab her by the hair and bring her over in front of your desk and put her on her back facing up while kicking off your heels exposing your sweaty, achy, big feet.
You say, "Open wide bitch" she is absolutely repulsed and disgusted so you have to shove your foot in your mouth.
The video should contain a ton of foot gagging (deep as possible please) and a lot of verbal expressions such as" I think I can feel your throat with my toes" and "Your mouth feels great on my huge feet" there should also be some foot licking towards the end too, and saying how she needs to massage your huge feet with your tongue.
Mia is absolutely disgusted throughout the video and gags many times. At the very last minute, you should command her to remove any callouses you have on your big heels with her teeth followed by her doing so whilst looking sick to her stomach and sighs of relief from you.

File name:Jasmine Mendez - Dominating my Secretary.mp4
File Size: 1.20 GB
Duration: 00:16:57

D O W N L O A D:

Jasmine Mendez - Dominating my Secretary.mp4

Lady Milana - Hodenfolter am St. Andreaskreuz

Der Sklave steht in einer sehr ungemütlichen Position bewegungsunfähig in Highheels ans Andreaskreuz gefesselt. Sein Sklavenschwanz ist natürlich im KG verschlossen. Lady Milana knöpft sich daraufhin seine prallen Sklaveneier vor. Mit einer fiesen Peitsche muss der Sklave etliche Schläge auf seine Klöten ertragen. Auch mit den luxuriösen Overknee-Stiefeln der Herrin machen die Klöten eine eher schmerzhafte bekanntschaft. Lady Milana rammt dem Sklaven auch mehrfach ihr Knie ins Gehänge. Es dauert nicht lange, und es zeigen sich schon die ersten Spuren der Behandlung am Sack des Sklaven. Gut, dass die Maske über einen Reisverschluss vor dem Mund des Sklaven verfügt, so wird sein nutzloses Gejammer etwas gedämpft. Derart ausgeliefert muss der Sklave alles ertragen, was Lady Milana mit ihm anstellt...

File name:Lady Milana - Hodenfolter am St. Andreaskreuz.mp4
File Size: 410 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:04

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Milana - Hodenfolter am St. Andreaskreuz.mp4

Mrs Keswick - Cruel Sissy Milking

* 2 Camera Angles in this clip *

Tonight I was in a bit of a mood and took it out on my sissy during her nightly milking. Harsh riding crop smacks, clothespins and a ruined orgasm followed by another one.

The final milking is in close up view.

File name:Mrs Keswick - Cruel Sissy Milking.mp4
File Size: 245 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:11:55

D O W N L O A D:

Mrs Keswick - Cruel Sissy Milking.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Hungry For Strapon - Complete Movie

Mistress Courtney is in the dungeon, training her sub to take her massive strapon. She allows him to worship her delectable, latex covered bum before she fucks his mouth with the large phallus, pounding his throat. He is then bent over the bench, ready for his asshole to be fingered with her gloved hands, preparing him to take the monster rubber dick, rubbing his excited erection. Mistress then takes him hard, opening his tight ass and pegging him with expert thrusts, making the lucky sub moan in pleasure from the relentless railing he is getting.

File name:The English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Hungry For Strapon - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:18:09

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Hungry For Strapon - Complete Movie.mp4

The Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Floor Dirt Diet

I walk into the kitchen and this fatass is cleaning the floor- with its tongue, of course. It just makes me laugh what we make these idiots do for us. Then fatty dares to complain that he hasn't eaten in awhile and is getting hungry LOL! I explain that it needs to go on a "floor filth diet"- where all it lives off of from now on is the filth that it licks up off the floor! Aw, poor fatty slave starts to cry...
So I actually decide to feed it. But it is only getting some fruit- AFTER it has been chewed up and spit out by ME! Aren't I kind to the house slaves?
-Princess Amber

File name:The Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Floor Dirt Diet.mp4
File Size: 1.78 GB
Duration: 00:12:32

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Floor Dirt Diet.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Goldie and Lyra Law - Hungry for Ass

Mistress Lyra and Miss Goldie both have extremely high standards for their ass worshiping slaves. Since their new bitch needs serious training they decide it's only best that he spends the rest of the day buried in their big, beautiful asses. They shove his face deep into their cheeks while tormenting his chastised cock and demanding he inhale every last scent to become a true ass worshipping slut.

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Goldie and Lyra Law - Hungry for Ass.mp4
File Size: 670 MB
Duration: 00:12:21

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Goldie and Lyra Law - Hungry for Ass.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Goldie and Lyra Law - Two Girls One Mouth

Mistress Lyra and Goldie put their bitch boy to work as they him to service their divine feet after a long day in pantyhose and high heeled boots. He is just a lowly foot wipe and doormat to these beautiful Goddesses as he tries his best to please their bare naked soles and sexy arches like the foot groveling bitch that he is.

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Goldie and Lyra Law - Two Girls One Mouth.mp4
File Size: 588 MB
Duration: 00:11:11

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Goldie and Lyra Law - Two Girls One Mouth.mp4

Back