Male Humiliation | Strapon | Torture | Dirty Femdom

Amadahy New Spikes Rip Through Your Hard Cock Flesh

Amadahy New Spikes Rip Through Your Hard Cock Flesh

Studio: Clips4Sale

Goddess Amadahy has you in a precarius situation. Your entire body is completely tied and bound and your hard cock is exposed for her to kick with vicious spiked boots. While your mouth may be coivered, you are to internalize and recite out loud her cock mantra as she rips into your flesh. Goddess Amadahy, My Cock Belongs to you. To Kick, Rip, And Tear right through. the mess begins early and she keeps on kicking you. She knows its going to be a long time before you can jerk off (although you will certainly try), and even longer before you can fuck, and it gives her great excitement. Watch this most wonderful sadist in the world as she tears into your cock flesh with unmatched pleasure!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5690kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 294.1 MB

Download Amadahy New Spikes Rip Through Your Hard Cock Flesh

Ela Darling - Fuck Yes!

Ela Darling - Fuck Yes!

Studio: Femaleworship

Ela takes pleasure form her man anytime and anywhere she sees fit. So even though the position her man is in may look a little uncomfortable and difficult to hold, he will have to make do as she is in the mood for a few orgasms.

Duration: 3:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7444kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 184.9 MB

Download Ela Darling - Fuck Yes!

Rilynn Rae - Cunt In Charge

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Rilynn takes her pussy worship seriously and demands her slave give nothing but the best. When he is starting to be less then perfect she uses her fit body and hard muscles to put her bitch in his place. She treats him just like a toy and squeezes his puny head in her strong thighs making him lick her cunt until she cums all over his face.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 352.7 MB

Download Rilynn Rae - Cunt In Charge

Mistress Rilynn takes her pussy worship seriously and demands her slave give nothing but the best. When he is starting to be less then perfect she uses her fit body and hard muscles to put her bitch in his place. She treats him just like a toy and squeezes his puny head in her strong thighs making him lick her cunt until she cums all over his face.

Duration: 11:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 352.7 MB

Download Rilynn Rae - Cunt In Charge

Isabella Nice & Toro

Isabella Nice & Toro

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Isabella Nice, Toro
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Chastity
Video language: English

Isabella wants some help training her step-boy to serve her, so she has been taking him to see a Dominatrix. Isabella tells the Dominatrix, Lady Toro, that her step-boy, fluffy, has been complaining about his chastity device. Lady Toro suggests that they take him out and give him a ballbusting. Soon, fluffy will be begging to go back in. Isabella likes that idea. She lets her step-boy out and Toro starts kicking. It doesn't take long at all for fluffy to start begging to go back into his chastity device. Fluffy begs his friend to tell Toro to stop kicking him, but Isabella just laughs. Toro shows Isabella how to do it so that she ballbust at home whenever fluffy acts up. Isabell has to run to her manicure appointment, so she leaves fluffy alone with Toro. She will be back in an hour or so to pick him up.

Duration: 4:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 348.7 MB

Download Isabella Nice & Toro

Ball Squeezing HJ with Cadence

Ball Squeezing HJ with Cadence

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Extreme

Ball Squeezing tied slave man and extremal handjob milking...

Duration: 12:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 278.8 MB

Download Ball Squeezing HJ with Cadence

rimming cuckold

rimming cuckold

Release Year: 2016
Genres: femdom, hardcore

spit roasted man rimming cuckold humilation and fucing femdom

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2534kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 280.3 MB

Download rimming cuckold

Bella Reese hungry

Bella Reese hungry

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Bella Reese
Genres: Femdom, ass worship, anilingus, humiliation

Dear viewers, today we are bringing to your attention the 6th series of a serial film about the adventures of Bella Reese.

So, lover threw our Bella. Husband left for work, but before he left, he prepared a good breakfast for his "faithful" so that she would not be bored. But she does not miss - she is already talking to Miguel on the phone. The problem is that this Miguel is not around either .... and our slut Bella has again been impatient to sin. As always, the output was found by itself. The fact is that in addition to the cuckold husband, Bella has an ancillary worker (slave) who grits into a bowl of soup and does all the household work. Bella had completely forgotten about him and did not feed her 48 hours ..... therefore, he himself pinned up to beg her to give him something to eat. Bella decided to feed him with her ass. Has the poor fellow gone hunger - science is unknown.

Duration: 9:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 317.5 MB

Download Bella Reese hungry

Bella Reese hungry

Bella Reese hungry

Dear viewers, today we are bringing to your attention the 6th series of a serial film about the adventures of Bella Reese.

So, lover threw our Bella. Husband left for work, but before he left, he prepared a good breakfast for his "faithful" so that she would not be bored. But she does not miss - she is already talking to Miguel on the phone. The problem is that this Miguel is not around either .... and our slut Bella has again been impatient to sin. As always, the output was found by itself. The fact is that in addition to the cuckold husband, Bella has an ancillary worker (slave) who grits into a bowl of soup and does all the household work. Bella had completely forgotten about him and did not feed her 48 hours ..... therefore, he himself pinned up to beg her to give him something to eat. Bella decided to feed him with her ass. Has the poor fellow gone hunger - science is unknown.

Bella Reese hungry

Bella Reese hungry

Goddess Celine - The Price of Freedom

Custom clip request: "I have made this request for maybe 20 min long Black Witch scenario, where and brainwashing of your latest victim - me - using your eyes, mindfuck me tease & deny me in chastity... make me pay for my freedom, make me pay a blackmail contract! You would drain me dry every day and remain bound and helpless victim of your evil desire to rule over submissive men who think and obey slowley more will be turned into slaves who do not think but only obey you forever, and whose only reason for living is to be drained by you, mentally, physicly and finacially, under blackmail spell making more and more".

Duration: 36:23
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1423kbps

File size: 422.9 MB

Download Goddess Celine - The Price of Freedom

Custom clip request: "I have made this request for maybe 20 min long Black Witch scenario, where and brainwashing of your latest victim - me - using your eyes, mindfuck me tease & deny me in chastity... make me pay for my freedom, make me pay a blackmail contract! You would drain me dry every day and remain bound and helpless victim of your evil desire to rule over submissive men who think and obey slowley more will be turned into slaves who do not think but only obey you forever, and whose only reason for living is to be drained by you, mentally, physicly and finacially, under blackmail spell making more and more".

Duration: 36:23
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1423kbps

File size: 422.9 MB

Download Goddess Celine - The Price of Freedom

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Studio: Mistressezada

So I leave him there and go out, returning late in the night. I left a webcam on and can check up on him any time I want via a secure internet connection. This is how I see that, shortly after I left, he unsuccessfully tries to free himself, struggling for several minutes to get rid f the chains, but soon just gives up and waits quietly for Me to come back. He becomes very lonely and, every time he hears a noise, cries for Me with anxiety. When editing this clip I kept some of these moments so everybody can see how desperate he was.
When I come home, several hours later, I am very aroused from seeing him through the internet when he didnt know I could and knowing that he spent there his whole night while I was out having fun. I know he wants to be released from the cage, but I am in the mood to give him another kind of release: I am going to milk him. Its only his prick that will get out of the cage, not him entirely.
Even though he is quite close to Me, when I take off his chastity device I only find a small, flaccid prick in it, he seems to be too tired and frustrated to have an erection. But he can not resist My touch, so I revive his prick immediately, with no effort. He gets so aroused so quickly, that in several minutes I already edge him, looking at his prick pumping in the air and desiring just another touch that it needs to get to an orgasm. And it gets an orgasm pretty soon, but its not pleasant, as My slave hoped, it is totally ruined, the cum just dripping in great amounts from the tip of his prick, just like from a prostate milking. Of course, his prick remains rock hard, like it should after a ruined orgasm, so why not milk him again and drain his balls? His second orgasm is just as ruined as the first one and his whole night, since I am going to put his chastity back on and leave him in the cage for the rest of the night, to look at Me sleeping in the comfortable bed right in front of him.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 387.9 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

Daniela

Daniela

Studio: Bratprincess.Us

Daniela continues her training of her new step boy. First Daniela binds his hands behind his back. Only his tongue will be allowed to touch her. The chastity tube makes it impossible for Danni to enjoy anything. Danni knows he has to please his step . Daniela lies back and gives Danni the lick command. Danni licks his step s pussy trying best to please step mommy. Daniela plans to have her girlfriends use him as well. Daniela enjoys a good tongue lashing while Danni is very unconformable. He is on his knees with his hands bound behind his back. Eventually Daniela is able to cum. She has trained him to be a good pussy licker. She just needs to build up his endurance so he can lick for hours.

Duration: 8:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 397.5 MB

Download Daniela

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Mistress Ezada Sinn

After this years Femdom Summer Camp I received lots of emails from submissive males asking how they could participate in the next edition, what are the requirements. So here is a clip shot several months ago while testing a slave for the camp. This slave applied to serve Us at the Femdom Summer Camp, so Me and Mistress Roberta decided to test him, to see if he can be of any use to us. He applied as a whipping boy, but Well have to see if hes got what it takes to be one. For now, We are going to administer him 120 whip lashes, just to see if hes fit enough to be present at the Camp and serve Us. Because that is not a job for everyone, he has to prove he deserves it. After this We will decide if he can qualify to be tested as a whipping boy, or if he is to be just a buffoon, to entertain Us with his aping.

Duration: 9:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3329kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 231.3 MB

Facesitters In Heat Vol. 15

Facesitters In Heat Vol. 15

Studio: Romanvideo

Scene One - Voluptuous Goddess Sophie Dee returns, taunting and teasing you in POV. She plays with her hot blonde pussy, spreads her ass cheeks, and jiggles her enormous breasts in your face. She masturbates and cums as you furiously lick her clit. Slave Kades arms are trapped to his sides as hes bound in cling wrap. Mistress Sophie orders him to the floor, his head on the seat of her chair. As she facesits him, she repeatedly wails on him with a riding crop. She orders him to stick his tongue out so she can bounce on it. She commands him to hum a song into her pussy as she grinds her wetness on his mouth. His valiant efforts make her cum. He begs for water and she obliges by spitting in his mouth before she clamps her ass on his face for some lung-busting. Then she kneels on the chair and makes him worship her ass and lick her pussy from behind. Finally, she squats on his face and rides his lapping tongue until shecums again. Scene Two - The amazingly hot, tight body of Asian Mistress Asa Akira gyrates above you in a super hot POV.

Duration: 54:23
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 476.3 MB

Download Facesitters In Heat Vol. 15

Ela Darling - Go Buy Me Cigarettes

Ela Darling - Go Buy Me Cigarettes

Ela has such a sweet man who runs errands for her like getting her some cigarettes. Thats something she can look forward to after she is done with her shower, but before that she needs her man to lick her down below then he can go run her errand.

Format: avi
Duration: 3:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5380kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 149.3 MB

Download Ela Darling - Go Buy Me Cigarettes

Redhead Knows Best

Redhead Knows Best

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Dildo, Female Nudity, MILF, Strapon

Frank is playing with himself on the sofa when his redhead girlfriend walks in. She has a surprise in store for him and is carrying an enormous dildo. She smiles and tells him it is for his ass. He is worried as it is so big but she wanks his cock and gets him all horny until he lies back and opens his ass willingly for her. She starts pushing the huge fuck stick up his anus and smiles as he cries out in pain. She gets him onto all fours and continues shoving the dildo up his ass before deciding to really humiliate him and gets her strapon out. She bends him over and starts fucking his bumhole as if he is her bitch. She then sits on the sofa and makes him impale himself on her rubber cock and ride her like a cowgirl. Frank can't take much more humiliation but she pushes his head to the ground and with his ass in the air she fucks him some more. Eventually she gets him to wank himself with the huge dildo up his ass and laughs at him as he spunks everywhere.

Duration: 20:24
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 458.4 MB

Download Redhead Knows Best

Eliza Ibarra - Mommy's Whore-Hole

Eliza Ibarra - Mommy's Whore-Hole

Release Year: 2018

Mistress Eliza can't get enough of fucking her gimp's slutty whore-hole with her foot long strap-on cock. The gimp has been dehumanized into just a simple fuck toy locked in full rubber so he always knows his place. Before Eliza rents out her gimp's holes she has to make sure he is properly stretched, loosened and ready for the biggest dicks on the street. She shows absolutely zero mercy as she rams her hard cock deep inside his ass giving him the best fuck of his entire life.

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2171kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 338.3 MB

Download Eliza Ibarra - Mommy's Whore-Hole

Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

Studio: Handdomination

Courtney (blonde) and Nicole have their hands full with a bull. The two tiny white girls are safe for now as they have locked the black beast in complete bondage. The Dom duo has reduced the muscular jock to just a cock..This interracial hand job will be done on their terms! Nicole loves to tease the large unguarded penis paying special attention too the mushroom head of the captive cock. Courtney is more aggressive with the dark dick. The busty blonde gives long fast strokes to the enormous black erection. Both girls allow the helpless slave to suck their nipples as the other performs a Femdom handjob. The black bull penis proves no match for the man milking tag team. The perverse pair push the BBC past the point of no return. Gobs and gobs of sperm pure from the defenseless black man meat. The girls take full advantage of their helpless black slave. They torment and abuse the extra sensitive head of the penis. The spent cock is milked way too long after orgasm. The slave screams in pain but the girls continue the savage post orgasm abuse of the black penis.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps

File size: 411.9 MB

Download Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

Studio: Handdomination

Courtney (blonde) and Nicole have their hands full with a bull. The two tiny white girls are safe for now as they have locked the black beast in complete bondage. The Dom duo has reduced the muscular jock to just a cock..This interracial hand job will be done on their terms! Nicole loves to tease the large unguarded penis paying special attention too the mushroom head of the captive cock. Courtney is more aggressive with the dark dick. The busty blonde gives long fast strokes to the enormous black erection. Both girls allow the helpless slave to suck their nipples as the other performs a Femdom handjob. The black bull penis proves no match for the man milking tag team. The perverse pair push the BBC past the point of no return. Gobs and gobs of sperm pure from the defenseless black man meat. The girls take full advantage of their helpless black slave. They torment and abuse the extra sensitive head of the penis. The spent cock is milked way too long after orgasm. The slave screams in pain but the girls continue the savage post orgasm abuse of the black penis.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps

File size: 411.9 MB

Download Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

Ela Darling - On Your Knees My Sweet Pet

Ela has been thinking about his mouth all day, and when she sees him in the bedroom she decides its time to do something about it. In no time he finds himself on his knees in front of her orally serving at his temple of worship. Its a position he knows very well as the multi orgasmic Ela frequently has him work his tongue on her pussy.

Duration: 4:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13491kbps

File size: 451.1 MB

Download Ela Darling - On Your Knees My Sweet Pet

Ela has been thinking about his mouth all day, and when she sees him in the bedroom she decides its time to do something about it. In no time he finds himself on his knees in front of her orally serving at his temple of worship. Its a position he knows very well as the multi orgasmic Ela frequently has him work his tongue on her pussy.

Duration: 4:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13491kbps

File size: 451.1 MB

Download Ela Darling - On Your Knees My Sweet Pet

Julia Ann

Julia Ann

Miss Julia Ann uses her powers of seduction to transform her boy toy into a drooling foot pet who will do anything to please her perfect toes.

Duration: 9:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4270kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

Download Julia Ann

Julia Ann

Julia Ann

Miss Julia Ann uses her powers of seduction to transform her boy toy into a drooling foot pet who will do anything to please her perfect toes.

Download Julia Ann

Julia Ann

Julia Ann

Download Julia Ann

Chichi Medina

Chichi Medina

Studio: Brattyfootgirls

Jason has a big problem and has decided to visit a shrink to get to the bottom of it. Dr. medina sits him down and starts questioning him about whats wrong. He tells her he has a huge phobia of feet and cant get turned on by his wife in bed if he sees her feet in any shape or form. The Dr asks him if hed like to try a new form of therapy and he agrees. Slowly Dr Medina hyp-nos Jason and puts him under her spell. While he is under she tells him he will love her feet and the mere sight of her barefeet will drive him insane with lust. Aftwr coming to, The Dr starts dangling her heels in front of him. He feels weird and cant stop staring at his doctors feet. She questions him more, then slips off her shoes and starts rubbing her feet on his groin, seeing how hard he is. She ca feel the bulge in his pants and starts putting her smelly feet in his face. He cant control it anymore and starts licking and kissing his Drs soles. She makes more notes and thinks he may need to go under one more time. She tells him he will no longer find his wife attractive at all and will now be her foot bitch and come to see her every week at a higher rate. The Drs evil plan is slowly coming true...

Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 451.9 MB

Download Chichi Medina

Raven Cuck Gets A Quick Ass Fuck Mistress Gets A Nice View

Raven Cuck Gets A Quick Ass Fuck Mistress Gets A Nice View

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Raven
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Pegging, Dildo Fucking, Chastity, Strap-On

Raven fucks her slave in the ass while outside on the balcony of a penthouse suite. People in the high rise right across from them could see what they are doing from their balconies and windows, but Raven doesn't care. She wants people to know what a depraved whore she has trained. Raven enjoys the view from the top. She looks out over the beautiful city while fucking the slave's ass. The slave's pink chastity device bounces while Raven drives the cock deep. Raven feels like she's on top of the world, fucking her slave while enjoying the beautiful view of the city below her. When Raven's done pounding her slave, she wants to go shopping. She has the slave go into the penthouse and fetch its wallet for her so that she can use his ass and his finances as she pleases.

Duration: 6:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9697kbps
Audio: 285kbps

File size: 442.4 MB

Download Raven Cuck Gets A Quick Ass Fuck Mistress Gets A Nice View

Milked To The Last Drop

Milked To The Last Drop

My slave has been locked in chastity for 10 days now. During this period he has been teased constantly, and he has been begging Me for a release. And Im going to give it to him, until I dry him out.
I mummified him in black saran wrap, leaving just the locked prick and his head out. Removing the chastity device proved to be a little of a challenge, with his already hardened prick. He is so horny that I bring him close to orgasm by just touching him with one finger. Hes dripping a lot, so I make him eat that disgusting filth. When I feel he is close and dreams for an orgasm more than anything in the world, I stop right before that, and then just squeeze the cum out of his prick, without any trace of pleasure. His frustration was so real, you could almost touch it. I enjoyed so much seeing him so helpless, under My control, that I did that again, and again, and again... 7 times. The last loads squeezed were not too big, but I kept doing it until I made sure there was no drop of cum left in his balls. When I felt that his balls are completely dried out, I cleaned his prick with a tissue (that he had to chew on) and popped the chastity device back on.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

File size: 338.6 MB

Download Milked To The Last Drop

Bella Reese hungry

Bella Reese hungry

Bella Reese hungry

Bella Reese hungry

Mistress Addison Oriley

Mistress Addison Oriley

Studio: Meanbitches

Kyle got caught sniffing his steps panties! She gives him a choice: either he becomes her bitch or she can tell her mom. She makes him bury his nose in her sweet ass and then sits on his face. He is going to be humliated!

Duration: 40:54
Video: 720x408, Windows Media Video 9, 756kbps

File size: 476.9 MB

Download Mistress Addison Oriley

Bella Reese hungry

Bella Reese hungry

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Studio: Kinkymistresses

Mistress Ezada Sinn has her slave wrapped up against this supporting beamand at the mercy of her sadistic desires. This is ideal for her as she never shows a slave mercy, starting with awhipping and stretching out his asshole before she rams it hard and full withher bright red strap-on.

Duration: 27:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2144kbps

File size: 464.1 MB

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Studio: Kinkymistresses

The Slave in the Hands of the fantastic Mistress Ezada is waiting for her Punishment. In the House, far away from everything in Transilvania she can use him like she want. In this long Session he will get a long Torture. See how she Punished his Nipples with with Clamps, how she stretch his Ball and of course she like also Corporal Punishment. Special she like to Whipp the strong Cock of her Slave.

Duration: 28:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 405.7 MB

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Its been an hour since My slaves last whipping. Strapped to the St. Andrews cross, with his back full of marks, he has been patiently waiting for Me to come back. Dressed in black shiny latex, I approach him and touch the lovely marks that I left earlier. Now its time for him to take the rest of the punishment he deserves, and I expect him to take it as the man he pretends to be. My whip bites deep into his skin with every lash, making him scream like a little girl. The marks quickly multiply and their color intensifies. The slave knows he cant escape, but his instincts tell him to struggle. No matter, I will continue to ruthlessly administer his punishment, he deserves this pain. And Im going to whip him every hour, for the next 24 hours. So when I will finish with him, he will be covered in deeply red marks all over. Marks that he will wear for weeks. Marks that will constantly remind him of this punishment.

Duration: 5:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7738kbps

File size: 290.4 MB

Mistress Ezada Sinn Mistress Roberta

Mistress Ezada Sinn Mistress Roberta

My slave has been locked in the extremely uncomfortable metal chastity cage for the last week, and now its time for his weekly milking. I have him mummified in saran wrap, ball-gagged and blindfolded. Today I have a surprise for him: I will not milk him alone, I invited My friend Mistress Roberta to assist Me. She wanted to see how I ruin the orgasms of My slaves, so today she will experience it firsthand. My slave can hear that theres someone else with Me, but he doesnt know who it is. I take his chastity device off and start the milking procedure. While one of Us rubs his prick, the other one plays with his balls, and then we change positions. I make it so that he cant guess which hand is whose; he is such a lucky slave to be jerked off by two such beautiful Dominas. But his luck is over when I realize hes ready to cum and indicate Mistress Roberta to stop rubbing his prick. As expected, several seconds later he came, with what we discovered later to be a huge quantity of sperm. His orgasm was truly ruined, as his cum literally oozed out of his prick and was not shot. The cum was collected and placed on his ball-gag and lips, slowly filling his mouth with the salty and disgusting taste of his own mess. We repeat the procedure two more time, with exactly the same result, just in smaller quantities. After the third ruined orgasm, I decided his balls are empty enough and pushed his still hard prick back into the metal chastity cage. If he will be a good slave, I might milk him again next week.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps

File size: 331.0 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn Mistress Roberta

Babysitters Strap-On Revenge

Babysitters Strap-On Revenge

Studio: Debi Diamond

This is not what it looks like, dear! Watch what happens when the mean ol wife catches hubby taking it up the ass from the babysitter!

Duration: 35:47
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 312.4 MB

Download Babysitters Strap-On Revenge

Holly Heart - Dont Stop Until I Tell You

Holly Heart - Dont Stop Until I Tell You

The task of licking Holly starts when she says so, and stops when she says so. In between his job is to orally perform without question, licking her womanhood while she relaxes in sexual comfort on her lounge chair.

Duration: 7:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2200kbps

File size: 129.6 MB

Download Holly Heart - Dont Stop Until I Tell You

Hope - Wake Up Boy Toy

Hope - Wake Up Boy Toy

Hopes boy toy is sleeping, but not for long. Thats because she needs sexual attention and he will give it to her right now. She quickly mounts his face after nudging him awake and then lies back and has him service her while she basks in sexual bliss.

Format: avi
Duration: 5:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3850kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 170.2 MB

Download Hope - Wake Up Boy Toy

Back