Male Humiliation | Strapon | Torture | Dirty Femdom

Femdom-Strapon 3167

The Housemaid's Tale
8e6544de60af408ef9052d014b0b3200.jpg

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Hardcore, Facial, Creeper, Humiliation, Reluctance, Cheating, Revenge, Exploitation, Exhibitionism, Pervert

A wealthy man (Charles Dera) comes down the stairs of his house and turns the corner into the living room. He is distracted by his phone, and without looking, he accidentally bumps into a woman (Valentina Nappi), a housemaid who was cleaning in the room. He apologizes, and remarks that she must be the new maid the cleaning company sent over. She responds yes, with a noticeable accent but her english is otherwise quite good. He welcomes her to the payroll, and she replies 'Thank you, Mr. Bradley' in a polite and respectful tone. He tells her there's no need to be so formal, please call him Trent. He asks her for her name -- he's clearly into her. She introduces herself as Rosa. As he listens he notices her accent more, and asks her where she's from. She replies that she's Italian. 'Ah, Italian!' he exclaims, and boasts that he speaks a little Italian himself. He recites a small phrase in French, and Rosa nervously responds that she doesn't know French. Trent dismisses his blunder, then boasts that he travels a lot for work and he's been all over the world. He asks if she likes to travel and she says that she'd never been out of Italy until she moved here a few months ago, her family didn't have much money growing up and since coming to the States she's been cleaning houses for a living and sending some of her wages back to them when she can afford to. Trent misses the point, and tells her that she's missing out if she's never traveled for fun, getting uncomfortably close to Rosa. It's clear that she's unhappy with his close proximity, but he either doesn't notice or doesn't care. Trent seems emboldened by what he mistakes as Rosa being friendly instead of just polite. He asks her if she's ever been to one of the local Italian restaurants, a fancy-sounding one. Rosa gives a strained smile at his tone-deaf question and says no, she hasn't. Trent was clearly expecting this answer, and says that's perfect, he can take her there sometime! There's no better five-star restaurant in the area, he knows the head chef personally. Rosa interrupts him and tells him she's flattered, but she makes it a policy not to date clients. Trent's smile wavers, and he starts chuckling to himself out of embarrassment. 'Oh what, you thought I was asking you out on a date?' he laughs, and then in a bit of a more petty tone, he says 'You must think I'm some kind of fucking loser to pay my maid to go on a date with me.' Rosa starts to apologize, she thought- 'Yeah, I know what you thought,' Trent interrupts, and his rude tone gradually gets worse as he starts to rant at her. 'Let me tell you, I do just fine. I've dated supermodels, I've dated fucking pop stars, trust me, I don't need to be hitting on my fucking maid, OK?' As her boss gets more and more riled up, Rosa tries to calm him down. Finally she admits he's right, she's so sorry, and to make him feel better about himself she lies and says she must have misunderstood, english isn't her first language after all, she sometimes misunderstands things. The fact she acted like he was right seems to cool Trent down, and he starts to treat her nicely again, patronizing her even. Oh, of course, how silly of him, apology accepted. Sometimes he forgets who he's talking to, but he didn't mean to be so insensitive. He'll try to speak a bit slower from now on so she can understand better. Reluctantly, Rosa says thank you, and he says he'll leave her to her work then. He walks past her and gives her a pat on the shoulder, not noticing that she flinches slightly at his touch. He keeps walking away from the camera and out of focus, as Rosa stands there looking shaken.
TITLE PLATE
CUT TO days later, Rosa is on her knees scrubbing the floor with a sponge or rag, and wearing rubber cleaning gloves. She is wearing a nicer outfit than the previous encounter, one that accents her curves nicely and reveals a bit of her legs and cleavage, though it still looks on the plain, sensible and affordable side. She's wearing a cleaning apron to keep the clothes relatively clean. Trent comes down the stairs and quietly approaches nearer to her, with the camera following his male gaze POV as he watches her with voyeuristic intent. After a long moment of watching her silently, Trent says what a nice dress she's wearing. Rosa is startled for a moment, then sighs in relief. 'I didn't see you standing there, Mr. Bradley!' she scolds him with a nervous laugh. He apologizes for scaring her, and says he hopes she's not still on edge from what happened the other day. Rosa, clearly lying, says no, of course not, he's the customer and it's her job to keep him happy. Trent, oblivious, says that's good and he's glad they were able to work things out. He watches for a few more moments and then compliments her on the dress. She looks up at him with a smile and says thanks, does he like it? She's wearing it for someone special. Trent raises his eyebrows, grins, and says 'Are you, now,' thinking she meant him. Rosa says yes as she turns her attention back to scrubbing, and continues saying she has something very special planned for the night. Trent asks her to go on, and she seems to warm up to him a bit since his apology and becomes a bit more talkative. She tells him she's planning a romantic candlelit dinner, followed by a delicious dessert... although if all goes according to plan, 'we won't make it to dessert!' She lets out a hearty laugh. Trent remarks that that's very forward of her to say. Rosa looks back at him with a wink and says that she's Italian, passion runs in her . She and Trent continue to talk about her planned special night, with him still thinking it's him she's talking about. She asks if she can leave an hour early to get ready and he agrees. Rosa thanks him graciously as she starts to collect her supplies from around the floor, and says that her boyfriend is going to be so surprised. Mr. Bradley's face cracks, her boyfriend? Rosa says yes, her boyfriend, for their three month anniversary, didn't she say so earlier? Mr. Bradley gets up slowly and starts to walk towards her with a heavy step. No, he says angrily, she didn't say so earlier. Rosa starts to say oh, well who else did he think she was referring to? But before she can finish, Trent interrupts her in a raised voice. 'I'm not paying you to run off and fuck your fucking boyfriend!' he shouts. He continues, talking about how she's prancing around in the dress, trying to turn him on, and now she's going to reject him to go fuck her boyfriend? And she wants him to pay for it? All it takes is one phone call from him and she'll be deported so fast. Trent stomps past her and kicks the bucket of water next to her, causing it to spill onto the floor. There, he says without looking back at her, there's some work to do, she can clean that up. The next day, Rosa arrives at the house and is surprised to be met by Trent upon arrival. She remarks nervously that she didn't expect him home this morning, usually he's in the office until much later. How was her date? Trent asks. Rosa says nervously that it was fine, but doesn't elaborate. Trent looks her up and down, seeing she's wearing very plain clothes. He remarks that she's not all dressed up today, in fact pretty much the opposite. Rosa replies that these clothes seemed more work-appropriate. Trent tells her he disagrees - he liked it when he could see a bit of skin. In fact, he wants to see a lot more. He wants her to strip naked and clean his house in the nude today. Rosa spins around, clutching her supplies in shock. He wants what? Trent says, 'You don't want all that money to stop going to your parents, do you?' She's worried and says that he wouldn't do that, and he says, 'You can try me!' He then tells her that he just wants to help her and her family... Looking sad and humiliated, Rosa reluctantly says 'fine' and starts stripping out of her clothing, throwing them onto the floor in what little protest she can give. As she strips, Trent stares with great interest. When she's finally naked, he instructs her to start cleaning. She begins scrubbing down the sink and he tells her she missed a spot, and another spot, and another... Rosa turns and see that Trent has his cock out. She recoils, saying that this has gone too far while Trent says it's only just started. As he undresses, he tells her that it'd be a shame if she had to fly away, never to see her boyfriend again... Does she understand the words that are coming out of his mouth? So she knows what she has to do. Rosa's hesitant but finally goes down on her knees with a defeated, 'fine.'

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2059kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 740.4 MB

Download The Housemaid's Tale

Femdom-Strapon 3168

Lick Him Stick In Pt. 19 Sc.1
ec542aadd54e32e40a637a6b191cc6b0.jpg

Cast: Tarja King,Wendy Moon,Barbara Babeurre,Jenna Lovely,Rachel La Rouge
Genres: Anal, Big Boobs, Facial Cumshot, Fishnet, Lingerie, Strap-On, Toys
Video language: English

The premise is simple. We take hot babes and set them up to lick and stick guys right in their ass! The popularity of pegging is on the rise ever since a famous and mouthy superhero took it in the ass, so be sure to get in on the action! Rachel La Rouge, Barbara Babeurre, Jenna Lovely and others want you to watch them strap one on and fuck their studs right in their tight assholes.

Duration: 26:31
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2071kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 427.0 MB

Download Lick Him Stick In Pt. 19 Sc.1

Femdom-Strapon 3169

Rides Lesbians Face While Waiting For Alpha Male To Show Up
5e20c83f18e29598b5028ae7bb5f524e.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Natalya, Lizzy Lamb
Genres: Natalya, Lizzy Lamb

Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.

Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face. "God I just can't wait for his dick!" Natalya screams out as she climaxes while using Lizzy. When she's finished, Natalya makes Lizzy get underneath the bed. That is the spot Lizzy has to be in when Natalya's boyfriend comes over to fuck her. Lizzy needs to hear how a man with a nice cock can please a woman better than a lesbian ever could.

Duration: 6:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9714kbps
Audio: 265kbps

File size: 440.4 MB

Download Rides Lesbians Face While Waiting For Alpha Male To Show Up

Femdom-Strapon 3171

Lick Him Stick In Pt. 19 Sc.4
c268c2144a2e71cc97cbb66dba33a46d.jpg

The premise is simple. We take hot babes and set them up to lick and stick guys right in their ass! The popularity of pegging is on the rise ever since a famous and mouthy superhero took it in the ass, so be sure to get in on the action! Rachel La Rouge, Barbara Babeurre, Jenna Lovely and others want you to watch them strap one on and fuck their studs right in their tight assholes.

Duration: 28:42
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2157kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

Download Lick Him Stick In Pt. 19 Sc.4

Last edited:
Femdom-Strapon 3172

Petite Aubrey Marie Gets Her First BBC
2a96066ebff15d6f2abedcef7167db23.jpg

Studio: InterracialPass
Cast: Aubrey Marie
Genres: Blonde, Petite, Baby, Teen, Young, IR, Big Black Cock, Hardcore, Facial

Petite blonde girl Aubrey hooks up with Jax for her first BBC fucking! Watch this young blonde suck that cock then ride it like an equestrian rider on a Sunday afternoon before Jax really pounds her tight pink hole. This girl has a beautiful pink pussy any man would love to fuck!

Duration: 1:03:31
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1602kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 806.9 MB

Download Petite Aubrey Marie Gets Her First BBC

Last edited:
Femdom-Strapon 3173

Lick Him Stick In Pt. 19 Sc.3
432f58a8318aa4fe5c619e70f4b9ca87.jpg

Duration: 28:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2137kbps

File size: 470.5 MB

Download Lick Him Stick In Pt. 19 Sc.3

Femdom-Strapon 3174

Busty man
72da8302d530cc15e81289533e7ac0c5.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Extreme

Busty slave man extreme balls torture ballbusting action. enjoy!

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3444kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 314.2 MB

Download Busty man

Femdom-Strapon 3175

An Inordinate Amount Of Pain part 1
bb647c1ac40ee8625de92092af9f45d6.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

She uses her body to drive him wild and make him her little bitch boy that replies "I will" to any request she may have! Tight cbt, plenty of face sitting and one well milked cock may have bill thinking his session over but DragonLily is just warming up! Flogging and hard spanking leave bill with a red ass begging to be fucked. In position he is sodomized before DragonLily gives him some deep throat training with her long, black, strapon cock!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 51:16
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 386.3 MB

Download An Inordinate Amount Of Pain part 1

Femdom-Strapon 3176

Fuck Her Mouth While
d16ae146fb3b91c81c302060da309c2a.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Fuck Her Mouth While I Fuck Your Ass Femdom Sanity. Enjoy!

Duration: 9:51
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

Download Fuck Her Mouth While

Femdom-Strapon 3177

Dildo Face Diaries
b30e888f2d94a592c3269a7e753a29ae.jpg

Now that I've gotten warmed up....it's time for me to take that cock. I verbally destroy this bitch while I'm face fuckin his white cock...lol. Watch me make my ass jump up and down while I'm riding the thick white prick coming out of his mouth. Men are fuckin losers and here's a perfect example why. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 26:46
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 392.3 MB

Download Dildo Face Diaries

Femdom-Strapon 3178

Be My Dolly
b0d513662c786c8b89662e5bf2b37ef3.jpg

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Pantyhose, High Heels

A slave agrees to a little game. Dolls don't move, so if the doll moves, the scene is over. If the dolly doesn't move, it get played with. And if you know fact about Helix, it's that she like to play. Supreme slave discipline is rewarded. Great hands and feet T&D, freeze, manniquin, statue themes. Slave training.

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4546kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 490.5 MB

Download Be My Dolly

Femdom-Strapon 3179

Anal rapture Ep. 2
248d37db0c0d4e47b21457447839ed80.jpg

Genres: Anal, Big Boobs, Creampie, Facial Cumshot, Fetish, Strap-On, Toys

Which has proven to be a source of sexual arousal and satisfaction since forever. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 21:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1561kbps

File size: 265.1 MB

Download Anal rapture Ep. 2

Femdom-Strapon 3180

Claasroom Miller - Domination HD
57e1e5bbfb500a9877604990aa70d400.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Anilingus, Domination

Today, I am going to edge him at least ten times or more, just to see if he can take any more. Look at how weak and excited he is, I know he craves a real, pleasant orgasm, does he think this time he’ll get one? It’s hard for him to deny the slippery sensations of My ultra-lubed latex gloves. I’m sure it feels just like a real pussy to his over-denied dick. he’s so physically close to Me, whimpering like a baby. How many times have I heard the word “Please” in just the last few minutes… I can tease and deny him for as long as I want, but when I decide to let him cum â€" I block and ruin his orgasm. As soon as I remove My hand, I am aghast at the rivers of cum that spurt far out from his abandoned cock. No pleasure for him, I am sure. And now its time to lock him back into chastity and make him lick up all the thick puddles of sticky cum he spewed out on the floor before Me.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 14:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1961kbps
Audio: 63kbps

File size: 209.6 MB

Download Claasroom Miller - Domination HD

Femdom-Strapon 3181

Dildo Face Diaries
16e810357c9e4ed182cdaea18cac47ce.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Face Fucking, Tease and Denial

Now that I've gotten warmed up....it's time for me to take that cock. I verbally destroy this bitch while I'm face fuckin his white cock...lol. Watch me make my ass jump up and down while I'm riding the thick white prick coming out of his mouth. Men are fuckin losers and here's a perfect example why. Enjoy!!!

Duration: 26:46
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 392.3 MB

Download Dildo Face Diaries

Femdom-Strapon 3182

Shower Fuck - Cadence Kline and Jade Indica - Full HD 1080p
db21c2c478d989eb2c3180ba3fa2c562.jpg

Nothing will ever clean a dirty sissy. Many times a sissy will need heavy anal just to get up in the morning... then it would need at least 2 or 3 loads to the face before it can even get up properly. This sissy has been working for days and nothing will get this sissy clean. Might as well fuck it under the hot water of a shower. Must get that dirty sissy clean. With her strap on and her feet, the beautiful latin Mistress pounds the hell out of her sissy, but it needs more. In and out of that already worn in asshole, The sissy demands more, harder. Harder, eh? Then over and over in and out of that sissypussy. The warm water might wash away the sissy's tears... but it will never clean her dirty heart. Watch a super sexy latin princess abuse and fuck the heck out of her dirty sissy in a shower. Hot wet Femdom pegging sissy sex!

Duration: 9:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6997kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 488.1 MB

Download Shower Fuck - Cadence Kline and Jade Indica - Full HD 1080p

Femdom-Strapon 3183

Time For a Sissy Milking - Lexi Sindel - Full HD 1080p
a05cb629155a564cb7602c4dcafe29a3.jpg

What time is it, Sissy? It's time for your sissy milking. After sucking off many men for Lexi, this sissy slave gets her own special reward... she gets a milking from her lovely Mistress Lexi Sindel. That entails getting out of her chastity device for the first time in weeks. But soon, that useless clitty is going to get hard and need to ejaculate. Rewarding a sissy to cum is the greatest gift a Dominatrix can allow her slave. Soon that sissy slut is shooting loads of cum on to a plate... guess what's the best part, sissy? You're gonna eat it all up. Prove your devotion to your mistress... ingest your cum. starring the super beautiful Lexi Sindel

Duration: 6:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6973kbps

File size: 347.5 MB

Download Time For a Sissy Milking - Lexi Sindel - Full HD 1080p

Femdom-Strapon 3184

Girls like me
80deb59e4ce9f557cd033c65f0c2ad65.jpg

I know I've been behaving a little... differently... lately. Doing things to prisoners I've never done before -- getting hot by getting clients stuck, sucked and squirting - but I know, there's a name for girls like me. But it's hard to go back to being a good little dominatrix when being this bad is soooo fun!

Duration: 8:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 200.7 MB

Download Girls like me

Femdom-Strapon 3185

Vasiliy Valentein - Domination HD
ce8b118ff6c7d745db5c879fda052a98.jpg

Looks like this sub really needs to work harder on his abs â€" just look at his soft belly steadily growing red as his Mistresses whip it. But don’t think that they will focus on it only â€" they will also flog his ass and grace him with a hard tugjob! As a gorgeous, sadistic and masochistic blonde, Lisa Olsen teaches her human puppy the only treat he deserves is either at her feet or his face buried deep in her ass. She starts the lesson with simple steps: Kneel, crawl, and lick. His tongue licks her feet and then moves on to offer oral tributes in her glory holes repeating over and over again till he is an expert. Finally she gets on her favorite anal play time when she uses a dildo on him.

Duration: 8:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2794kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 176.2 MB

Download Vasiliy Valentein - Domination HD

Femdom-Strapon 3186

Handjob With Slave Bound And Kneeling - FullHD 1080p
8bca4cbcbd9683896c5d99531613d784.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sasha Foxxx
Genres: Femdom, Orgasm Control, Edging, Bondage, Handjob, Milking

Sasha's milking slave has been tied-up in a vulnerable position and left alone for a while. He has been bound and to kneel. Sasha wants the slave to cum for her while humbled by the restraints. A lead has been tied around the slave's balls. Sasha pulls the rope as she strokes. It doesn't take long before a long, slow, orgasm leaks from the milking slave. His pathetic mess covers the floor. Sasha is pleased with the ample puddle the slave has spilled for her.

Duration: 6:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10263kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 494.8 MB

Download Handjob With Slave Bound And Kneeling - FullHD 1080p

Femdom-Strapon 3187

10 Minute Challenge
4b501b25ed10f30a4edf1802d6dd89cc.jpg

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Handjobs, Masturbation Games, Tease & Denial

I have a little challenege for this slave. I'm going to tease and jerk his cock for ten minutes. If he cums within the ten minutes, he's going to get a hundred lashes on this sensitive cock. If he doesn't cum, then he'll be locked in chastity for two months without an orgasm. His cock is aching and twitching for me as soon as the clock begins to tick. Will he last the whole ten minutes? Either way, punishment is in his future.

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 497.8 MB

Download 10 Minute Challenge

Femdom-Strapon 3188

Madeline Non-scripted - Domination HD
7c82069b1b5cd464a3776945a2a89165.jpg

Mistress Bratty Princess foot Worships awesome action! When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole. Goddess naughtia. Two mad mistress Olivia and Nicole whiping slave trash man! They have got something very special! A huge thick tranny cock for you to play with. This is one girl you will never have to worry about not being able to get hard and ready for action. She is a sexy thing and would love to stick it deep in you or have you stick it deep in her

Duration: 15:18
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 175.9 MB

Download Madeline Non-scripted - Domination HD

Femdom-Strapon 3189

Slavery Seductive - Domination HD
5587c7ab8609f9a0cfddee8263962caa.jpg

This chick licks it and then sticks it! Her boyfriend fucks her pussy so deep that his balls smash against her pussy lips but some will say the real show comes when she bends him over to lick his ass and then fuck it with her double ended dong. See how many inches she gives him in this hardcore pegging flick. Tweet Mistress Chanel knows a well fucked slave is a happy and obedient slave. For that reason she keeps her property's hole completely stretched and hollowed out so they will always kneel with a smile on their face. Chanel orders her slut boy to spread his whore legs with pride as she slams her big, thick cock in and out of his gaping fuck hole

Duration: 12:14
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1844kbps
Audio: 51kbps

File size: 170.1 MB

Download Slavery Seductive - Domination HD

5 Orgasms Versus For You

Lisa Olsen teaches her human puppy
74c155c0ca8ba1db0d3f50693ea62cae.jpg

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress, Dildo, Strap-On, FootJob, Foot Fetish

As a gorgeous, sadistic and masochistic blonde, Lisa Olsen teaches her human puppy the only treat he deserves is either at her feet or his face buried deep in her ass. She starts the lesson with simple steps: Kneel, crawl, and lick. His tongue licks her feet and then moves on to offer oral tributes in her glory holes repeating over and over again till he is an expert. Finally she gets on her favorite anal play time when she uses a dildo on him.

Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps

File size: 470.2 MB

Download Lisa Olsen teaches her human puppy

6 Inch Heels Worship

Goddess Julia toying with an obedient and loyal slave
e60055c65ce629e4b93f6a2c89e8a6f4.jpg

Cast: Julia Love
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress, FootJob, Foot Fetish

Watch strict Goddess Julia toying with an obedient and loyal slave who is always at her feet admitting his undenying status. Like a drooling puppy awaiting its reward, he licks her feet for a minimum of one hour showering his oral tributes at her feet. Her deal: if she is pleased by the slave's oral tributes then she lets him cum on her feet, then he must lick them clean afterwards. She holds up her end of the deal and now it's her slave's turn.

Duration: 18:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3424kbps

File size: 491.2 MB

Download Goddess Julia toying with an obedient and loyal slave

Adoring My Smoking Mistress

Cuckholds Urethra - Domination HD
0d23b389b2299d52d1a3729ee859e2d4.jpg

Boot Camp (n) : A correctional facility that uses training and behavior modification techniques to teach disobedient specimens socially acceptable patterns of behavior. Mistress Yasmin's slave can't seem to follow instructions or complete any given tasks and is officially demoted from human to pup. A few months spent in Boot Camp is exactly what this unruly specimen needs to be transformed into a proper and obedient pet. Mistress Yasmin is a very strict and experienced pet trainer who knows just how to put the new bitch in his place. Once he is successfully trained into the perfect pup by using cruel and torturous methods he will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. He better shape up quickly as Yasmin already has a few sadistic Masters wanting to purchase the beast if he can't learn to be a good bitch-boy

Duration: 12:37
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 145.1 MB

Download Cuckholds Urethra - Domination HD

Ashtray Slave Training

Sorority Fullhd - Domination HD
230ca6f9cf8e42df20136c48941b85f9.jpg

Mistress Ivy visits the strap on glory hole to have her cock serviced. She fucks his slutty ass with her giant dong making him take all 10 inches. Goddess Lexi Sindel straps on her extra, thick BBC and yanks her rubber gimp out from his hole to play... Slutty mommy uses fucking her nerdy with fake cock. She came to him and put strap-on and banged his asshole so hard and then gives him a nice handjob until cum.

Duration: 11:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 111.9 MB

Download Sorority Fullhd - Domination HD

A Smokey Golden Shower

Ella Boss
4a34a48f1350333883b242f10a46add8.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Boss lady mistress Ella humilated secretary slave boy action.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3455kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 325.6 MB

Download Ella Boss

Bad Ass Smoking

Lebelle Teacher - Domination HD
f9558f548144a8aa9ac69b11a6cc254b.jpg

Sometimes movies are too good to be forgotten and this archived shoot doesn't disappoint! Besides how can you resist a movie with Maitresse Madeline and Goddess Isis Love in it together? Maitresse Madeline invites Isis Love over for a romantic dinner and she's serving up something very special, a slaveboy of course! Slaveboy is hogtied, oiled up and gagged like the little piggy he is. The ladies waste no time using him like a piece of slave meat. His body is flogged and feet caned while being made to service Madeline's pussy with his mouth. His balls are locked tight in a metal cock cup and bent over Isis's knees for some traditional OTK (over the knee spanking) while being made to worship Madeline's feet. He's humiliatingly strap-on ass fucked, squirted on and served up on a platter while both the girls use his cock and mouth to get off at the same time. Daniel is so frustrated and all he wants to do is cum but is left there completely used up, teased and denied!

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 278.9 MB

Download Lebelle Teacher - Domination HD

Ball Busting Mistress

Big tits and a pathetic loser
f488a2344cb82d617b6e9a1b33f6747f.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chindo, Cock Comparision, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Sock Worship

This loser can not cum when she plays her tease and denial game by ridicule and cock abuse. She is delighted when she can ruin the orgasm of a loser. Intimidated by her talking and her huge tits he is not able to cum. At the end he gets a hard cock whipping.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 437.0 MB

Download Big tits and a pathetic loser

Be My Ashtray

Der Weihnachtsbaum
47e8a1cd6393e94e572df92d7f835fea.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Extreme femdom action, hard anal and cock freaks. Enjoy!

Duration: 37:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 427.0 MB

Download Der Weihnachtsbaum

Be My Leather Boot Slave

Slaves Teachers - Domination HD
179a8b698b8eae01d6b2bc5d82ff1b0a.jpg

Mistress Chanel has had her slave locked in chastity for so long that he is completely desperate for release..and pussy! Except he should know by now that slaves don't get pussy especially those that constantly beg for it. To teach him a lesson Mistress Chanel makes him even more frustrated by slipping his wet caged cock in and out of his new silicone girlfriend. There is nothing more torturous for a locked up slave then having his cock teased and denied over and over until he is a pathetic mess of a bitch for his Mistress.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3747kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 386.3 MB

Download Slaves Teachers - Domination HD

Be My New Rubber Slave

Gulping a big cock
fe854545c4828312f2a2b29cdb77335b.jpg

Studio: Perversa

His penis and body were like an award for this mature prostitute, who even tied a bow on his penis for having a holiday mood! Gently taking his dick into the mouth, she started licking and gulping it right there!

Duration: 10:31
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3804kbps

File size: 302.8 MB

Download Gulping a big cock

Bizarre Strap-On Clinic

Facesitting Robert - Domination HD
4ec3c510e6d7e7540b99677a5dbe5b31.jpg

Goddess Brianna is holding her slave by the collar with one hand and stroking his big hard cock with the other. Goddess Dava isn’t so lucky, her slave not only has a tiny cock but he can’t even get hard. What a loser! He can’t please a woman with his mouth or his dick. Since he is so pathetic, they tell him that he is their new cuckold slave. He won’t be using that little cock anymore. But he does get to watch his buddy take Dava and Brianna to “pound town”. The bull slave gets to fuck Brianna while Dava plays with her pussy. The cuckold slave is inches away from Dava’s pussy but he isn’t allowed to touch. He has to watch his buddy fuck Brianna. Next Goddess Dava rides the bull’s cock while the cuckold is to worship Goddess Brianna’s feet. Finally, Goddess Brianna licks the bulls cum off Dava’s tits and spits it in the cuckold’s mouth. Everyone is having a fun party. Except the loser cuckold. He doesn’t deserve fun.

Duration: 15:24

File size: 150.5 MB

Download Facesitting Robert - Domination HD

Black Pantyhose Worship

Extreme German Ass Punishment For Slave
bade4dce07f4bde01b31da62cbdbc9ed.jpg

The brutal caning continues, but the slave moved to a spanking bench this time and he is tied there very tigh. He gets the caning with a rattan cane and Lady Anette uses all her might to humilate him. Sometimes she gives him the strokes in rapid series and the slave can only cry out loud from the stinging pain, but he can't escape the wrath of Lady

Format: avi
Duration: 18:04
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1785kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 269.9 MB

Download Extreme German Ass Punishment For Slave

Black Russian Ashtray Slave

Championship Milking - Domination HD
b7a215c6acce7b4dbd30308c10ab2c9d.jpg

I am playing a fun game with my sub, I am trying to the cum out and he is trying to hold back. He knows something awful will happen if he cums, but my hands feel too good wrapped around his cock. He is going to be edged and teased. The only way I will allow him to cum is if he eats it all! I don't care that he doesn't want to eat his own cum, thats why he is wearing a hood. He is going to swallow it all if he dares ejaculate. He won't want to want to hold back from cumming if I keep stroking. xx-Summer Day

Duration: 13:48

File size: 134.7 MB

Download Championship Milking - Domination HD

Boot And Glove Tease Outdoors

Lady Chantelle Crushes His Cock And Balls With Her Spike Heels
f2f646c47bff9caee29912667b5a538c.jpg

Studio: Ballbusting-Gurn
Cast: Lady Chantelle

Lady Chantelle, in furs and lingerie decides to punish her slave by grinding her high heels into his cock and balls

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3430kbps

File size: 369.1 MB

Download Lady Chantelle Crushes His Cock And Balls With Her Spike Heels

Booted Army Babe

Siri's Horny Foot Fucker
b78f0da3020f47a79274efb3354c7376.jpg

Cast: Siri
Genres: High Heel Worship, Milking, Pantyhose & Stockings, Foot Worship, Footjobs

Mistress Siri's pathetic slave cums uncontrollably whenever he gets a chance to hump his cock against her feet. Siri finds his uncontrollable orgasms extremely entertaining. Siri rubs her stocking covered toes against his cock, the slave tries to resist her temptation and save himself the embarrassment of exposing what a horny foot fucker he really is. Mistress Siri grabs his cock tightly between her warm soft arches, the slave begins to fuck her feet with more enthusiasm than her would a pussy. It is not long before he is exploding white ropes of cum covering her black silky stockings.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 483.5 MB

Download Siri's Horny Foot Fucker

Boot Fetish Fucking

Slave Under Mistress Boots
eef1c33e2e523c4a4e808a1f175d7089.jpg

Mistress Ariel slowly walks up to the slave, who is now laying on the floor in his underwear. He has a few moments to marvel his sexy godess, before she cruelly steps on his head with her black ankle boots. In her transparent catsuit she looks more than breathtaking and the slave's heart pounds wildly in his chest, but the pain the pointy heels cause him makes the fantastic scene all blurry and his eyes watery.

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5939kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 360.7 MB

Download Slave Under Mistress Boots

Boot Plugged Slave Part 1

Living Assfucking - Domination HD
efb9c0425a67516c23f611a8bb8060b7.jpg

Blonde Pixie humilation extreme slave man, hardcore action. enjoy! Kenzie’s boyfriend is going to arrive soon, and she wants her shoes to be clean for him. She uses her stupid cuck’s mouth to get all the dirt from the soles. Kenzie wants every part of her expensive shoes spotless. The cuck works hard to make his Princess happy. He cleans her shoes with his tongue. Kenzie spits into the cucks mouth to help him swallow the dirt for her. Then, she makes him worship her feet. She thrusts her feet deeply into his throat and makes the cuck gag on them. Kenzie pedals her feet across the cuck’s tongue. She reminds the cuck that this is just the beginning of his cleaning duties for the evening. When her boyfriend comes over, he will be expected to clean up his mess after he fucks her. If the cuck does a good job cleaning up all her boyfriend’s mess, he may earn a chastity reward from his Princess.

Duration: 14:53
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 112.4 MB

Download Living Assfucking - Domination HD

Back