Male Humiliation | Strapon | Torture | Dirty Femdom

Young-femdom - First date - First session

Studio: Young-femdom
Genres: Femdom

you have recently moved into a new neighbourhood. There is one woman across the road you haven't met yet, and after noticing Her this morning you become intrigued and decide to go and introduce yourself. you knock on Her door and hear the sound of Her high heels approaching.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:07
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 395.6 MB

Download Young-femdom - First date - First session

The New Boy

Studio: Cfnm

St. Dunstans School has a new pupil from a posh family - Jason. Several schoolgirls are quickly besotted with him unaware that he is an arrogant little shit. You see, he looks down his nose at the lower class bitches who are after him. When Tracy and Sheila hear of his insulting ways they cook up a scheme to bring him down a peg or two. Everything goes as planned and it isnt long before Jason is trapped naked and tearful in the girls toilet. But thats just the beginning of a series of wicked humiliations at the hands of a girl gang that leave him begging for forgiveness.

Format: avi
Duration: 17:58
Video: 480x360, XviD, 999kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 149.7 MB

Download The New Boy

Milked To The Edge

Studio: Clubdom

Mistress Trinity loves making her milking slaves wait for weeks for release; the more desperate they are, the more she enjoys playing with their pathetic cocks, getting them right to the verge of release, then denying them an orgasm until she allows it. With her gloves stuffed in his mouth and locked in a milking chair, all the slave can do is groan as Trinity excites, then denies, his hard cock. When Trinity finally allows the bitch to cum, he fills her hand with his filth. Trinity coldly dumps his cum right in his mouth; he is lucky she allowed him to cum at all.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 193.6 MB

Download Milked To The Edge

Caning ass for fun

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, caning
Video language: English

Mad mistress Nasty Natascha extreme caning for slave man action!

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 3399kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 328.6 MB

Download Caning ass for fun

Ivy Lebelle - Obey My Feet

When Mistress Ivy Lebelle orders her slave to prove his devotion she means it! A locking shock collar is attached to her slave's neck allowing Ivy to send an electric jolt anytime he isn't using his mouth to his best ability. Unfortunately for her slave, Mistress Ivy has a little too much fun pressing the button making him squirm and jump in pain while he worships every inch of her divine feet.

Duration: 13:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11243kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ivy Lebelle - Obey My Feet

Above You

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation

Mistress Pip - Ballbusting and anal insertion watch extreme

Duration: 7:41
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 387.2 MB

Download Above You

stick It Out

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Crazy blonde Lady Natalie Black ball busting hardcore action.

Duration: 10:20
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 384.7 MB

Download stick It Out

Hayden No Orgasms For You

Studio: Subbyhubby

Hayden enjoys teasing her locked up bitch Cameron, making him lick her breasts and licking his locked up dicklette just to get him excited. But after the teasing comes the denial; only Hayden will be enjoying any orgasms now. Hayden sits on Cameron lap so that, as she pleases her pussy with a vibrator, it is right over his locked up cock and balls. The teasing is merciless as Hayden rides the vibrator to an orgasm, then makes Cameron lick up her pussy juices off it. This is the closest he will ever get to her pussy again.

Duration: 6:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 205.6 MB

Download Hayden No Orgasms For You

Hayden A Chocolate Treat

Hayden tells Cameron that he has been a good trick whore for her, so she has one last treat for him - letting him eat chocolate out of her ass! Hayden has Cameron lick her ass clean, then she places a piece of chocolate there for him to lick up. The chocolate melts and smears all over his face as he continues licking Haydens ass.

Duration: 4:24

File size: 146.1 MB

Download Hayden A Chocolate Treat

Hayden Your Cock Is Not Enough

Hayden is tired of her small dicked husband Cameron being unable to satisfy her in bed. After yet another failed attempt where he cant even get hard enough to penetrate her, Hayden shows Cameron her chin strap dildo harness and tells him that, from now on, this is the way he will be fucking her. Cameron is desperate to please Hayden and agrees. He cant even work the dildo hard enough at first, but is eventually able to bring Hayden to an orgasm. She then demands another one or she will end their marriage! Cameron works and works until Hayden is satisfied again.

Duration: 5:03

File size: 168.3 MB

Download Hayden Your Cock Is Not Enough

Electric Probe

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore, Strapon

Private extreme femdom, Obey Electric Probe traning! enjoy!

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 385.1 MB

Download Electric Probe

FemdomEmpire - Angela White - No Limits Doormat

All boys belong on the floor at a Goddess's feet worshipping them all day every day. Mistress Angela White trains her newest doormat how to not be a waste of space disappointment when it comes to the art of foot and heel servitude.

Duration: 17:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11279kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download FemdomEmpire - Angela White - No Limits Doormat

Young-femdom - Fucking guys in the mirror

My voice is like a vice grip on the edge of your release, I control your orgasm. you will cum on one. you will cum and explode in deep arousal and mindless rapture. Good boy, give it up for Me.

Duration: 12:46

File size: 201.2 MB

Download Young-femdom - Fucking guys in the mirror

Young-femdom - Crazy nag Race

I'm a big time foot slut. I often worship feet of superior women in real life But I'm also an intox addict. I get coerced into intox and my slut hole gets pummeled by anything from dildos to feet! You instruct me to worship Your divine feet, but also humiliate me for my pin dick and the fact I can no longer enjoy 2 finger jerks to Your clips, but instead have to sniff to oblivion (at Your command throughout out the clip), getting dazed and submissive, slut hole twitching in anticipation, threatened with a footing, but instead told to ride a thick dildo (>3inch diameter) to an anal orgasm while worshiping Your feet.

Duration: 15:34

File size: 245.4 MB

Download Young-femdom - Crazy nag Race

Young-femdom - A poor guy

Feel that cock, stroke it. It feels so good to stroke under My spell. My voice is like a vice grip on the edge of your release, I control your orgasm. you will cum on one. you will cum and explode in deep arousal and mindless rapture. Good boy, give it up for Me.

Duration: 18:34

File size: 292.6 MB

Download Young-femdom - A poor guy

Young-femdom - It must be in heaven...

It is time to surrender to Me. you want to. Give in to My glimmering legs as I dangle them in your face. Focus on My smooth seductive voice as I guide your senses and stimulate your arousal. My crystal legs are magic and you fall so deep under My spell. your eyes fixate and follow My sultry shiny curves, your cock twitches. Don't think....Just feel. Feel that cock, stroke it. It feels so good to stroke under My spell.

Duration: 17:04

File size: 267.8 MB

Download Young-femdom - It must be in heaven...

Young-femdom - A special Massage

Toe wiggles are a signal for sniffing and toes, while foot flexions would signal dildo riding. It's my only form of release, given I no longer am allowed to pathetically jerk with my finger tips. Caged up in chastity, dildo up my slut hole, at Your feet, oozing out useless little blebs of prostate juice as You laugh at my miserable state. With Your majestic face and feet (and more leg skin would be a bonus) in clip frame if possible!

Duration: 15:24

File size: 242.4 MB

Download Young-femdom - A special Massage

Young-femdom - On the Roof

I love Your clips. You are Majestic Face down to divine feet and toes! On my knees literally begging for a custom clip. I envy Your real life slaves, sluts and sissies!!

Duration: 16:12

File size: 255.3 MB

Download Young-femdom - On the Roof

Young-femdom - Man in the park

Are you ready to be played with ashtray? I see what is going through your mind as you bask in My smoke and stick out your tongue eagerly for My ash. your body is Mine. I want to push you to the edge, over and over again as I use you ashtray. Stroke your dick right here in front of Me on your knees. Stroke and stop on My command. At the end of My leash, edging in humiliation and being My good ashtray bitch, you are pushed to the limit to please Me.

Duration: 11:46

File size: 185.5 MB

Download Young-femdom - Man in the park

Young-femdom - Clean up man

you are kept in the corner naked and on your knees - your sole purpose is being My personal human ashtray. you live on My cigarette butts and ash and need to breathe in My smoke more than oxygen to survive. I have trained you well. Today I have some time to enjoy My cigarette slowly and use you for My entertainment.

Duration: 16:31

File size: 260.4 MB

Download Young-femdom - Clean up man

Back